The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Fang

*backstage, everyone in his way backs up a few steps to let him pass, his dark hair, hood and mask covers his identity. The Demon who feeds off anger and fear is on the prowl*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:48 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Matt Nowhere is sitting in his office with a huge grin on his face and a huge hard on. He is excited about all of the new contracts coming into his office.

Casey Anomaly is in the gym working with a few trainers still making his moves down perfectly. He knows Dejesus is going to bring his A-game tomorrow night. He has no choice but to since he will be fighting the Nightmare Among Men.

OFF Fucking love the activity guys keep it up.

~Tim knocks on the door of Matt Nowhere but before Matt could answer Tim walks right in and sits in the chair infront of his desk~

Tim: "Well well well, We meet again Matty Boy!"

~Tim puts his feet on the desk and leans back~
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Finished at make-up and walks down the hallway day dreaming in her own little world not noticing where she is walking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:51 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Finished at make-up and walks down the hallway day dreaming in her own little world not noticing where she is walking.

Fang

*The Demon just so happens to be heading down the same exact hallway*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:55 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Matt Nowhere is sitting in his office with a huge grin on his face and a huge hard on. He is excited about all of the new contracts coming into his office.

Casey Anomaly is in the gym working with a few trainers still making his moves down perfectly. He knows Dejesus is going to bring his A-game tomorrow night. He has no choice but to since he will be fighting the Nightmare Among Men.

~Tim knocks on the door of Matt Nowhere but before Matt could answer Tim walks right in and sits in the chair infront of his desk~

Matt looks over from his computer and sees Tim sitting there. He sighs then finishes up the e-mail he is sending. He spins his chair around after hitting send and looks at Tim's feet. He grabs a tissue and puts it on his hand before moving Tim's feet off of his desk, letting the tissue go down with his feet.

"Well indeed we do Mr. Taylor. No longer am I swigging away 40ozs or walking around EFNW completely naked. I am a changed man. One can only hope that you are also a changed man. Changed in the sense of no longer being an immature jack ass.. but one can only hope that."

Matt puts an innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Still daydreaming, as she comes close to Fang she snaps out of it and eyes wide open stares at Fang.
"Wow. He is huge....and creepy!"
Speaking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Still daydreaming, as she comes close to Fang she snaps out of it and eyes wide open stares at Fang.
Speaking to herself.

Fang

*removes his hood revealing his long black hair and mask*

"Well look what we have here...if it isn't Noeleen."

*Fang adjusts one of his gloves as he glares at her*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

Matt looks over from his computer and sees Tim sitting there. He sighs then finishes up the e-mail he is sending. He spins his chair around after hitting send and looks at Tim's feet. He grabs a tissue and puts it on his hand before moving Tim's feet off of his desk, letting the tissue go down with his feet.

"Well indeed we do Mr. Taylor. No longer am I swigging away 40ozs or walking around EFNW completely naked. I am a changed man. One can only hope that you are also a changed man. Changed in the sense of no longer being an immature jack ass.. but one can only hope that."

~Tim smirks as he leans on the desk with his face in his hands~

Tim: "Well, I'm still an All-American ass, but this time you're going to love having me be one of your employees! I'm going to take this company to new hights once I become CPW Champion! You'll be back here rolling in cash, and I'll be the one you thank for it"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Tim: "Well, I'm still an All-American ass, but this time you're going to love having me be one of your employees! I'm going to take this company to new hights once I become CPW Champion! You'll be back here rolling in cash, and I'll be the one you thank for it"
Matt can't help but grin. He leans forward and props himself up on his forearms on his desk.

"Is that so? Why would I bet on you when there are men like Omega, Will Williams, Casey Anomaly and your opponent for tomorrow; Alex Nova in the tournament? Especially when I hear what half the locker room thinks about you.."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Speaking to herself.

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
"Is that meant to be some sarcastic comment to me there? Because if so, I aint liking your attitude Fang."
She crosses her arms and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Speaking to herself.

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
"Is that meant to be some sarcastic comment to me there? Because if so, I aint liking your attitude Fang."

Fang

"Sarcastic? I'm not one to joke around..."

*his voice sounds a little more dark now*

"Did you see what I did to the innocent fan a few nights ago when he questioned me? You wouldn't want that happening to you now would you? I'm not one to play games with."

*he tilts his head at her as some of his hair goes in his face*

Last edited by Jigsaw* on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Matt can't help but grin. He leans forward and props himself up on his forearms on his desk.

"Is that so? Why would I bet on you when there are men like Omega, Will Williams, Casey Anomaly and your opponent for tomorrow; Alex Nova in the tournament? Especially when I hear what half the locker room thinks about you.."

~Tim smirks and leans back as the breath of Nowhere smelled like shit~

Tim: "Why should you bet on me? Oh wow, now that is a very good question Matt. I applaud thee."

~Tim does a golf clap as he smirks~

Tim: "The reason you should bet on me because not only do I have the most experience, best pedigree, but also have the greatest drive. I have something to prove after what happened back in 3XW, as you know, and those things people say are the things I use. I use those to drive me, so I can prove them dead WRONG!"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Speaking to herself.

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

"Did you see what I did to the innocent fan a few nights ago when he questioned me? You wouldn't want that happening to you now would you? I'm not one to play games with."

Noeleen Phoenix
Infact I didn't but you know what, it's fine if you want to attack me for questioning you because I would have no problem on fighting back.
Stopping she looks more closely at his mask and frowns.
"I don't think anyone is here to play games."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:23 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Speaking to herself.

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Infact I didn't but you know what, it's fine if you want to attack me for questioning you because I would have no problem on fighting back.

Fang

*notices the frown and his eyes widen*

"Why...are you making that face?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Speaking to herself.

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
"I hate your mask. It's creepy!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
Speaking to herself.

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix

Fang

Noeleen Phoenix
"I hate your mask. It's creepy!"

Fang

"You hate my...face? This is not a mask, do you understand me? This is who I am. My child hood was my mask. And it had to be hidden because of my father! It was the only pain I ever endured. I bet you were not abused, beaten, and forced to live in the cold basement of your families' home!"

*Fang pushes his hair out of his masked face*

"I don't want to hear that out your mouth again..."

*Fang's voice trembles a little, but he is able to keep calm and finish his sentence*

"This is who I am..."

*Fang looks at her and raises his chin before brushing past her and continuing down the hall*

OT: good rping! At least for a monster and a girl haha. gotta go cya!

Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Turns sharply to watch him walk off. Unsure if she should comment back or not she ends up walking off towards her locker room thinking of what he just said.
"Poor kid"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm

*Will Williams arrives at the CPW arena, pulling a freshly rolled cigarette out of his shirt pocket*

Will: Mmmm, unfiltered.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
*Will Williams arrives at the CPW arena, pulling a freshly rolled cigarette out of his shirt pocket*

"Wow and I thought you were just an ECCW guy.."

Casey Anomaly walks up with a grin on his face.

Matt leans back in his chair and laughs.

"Good. I knew egging you on would only drive your ego up."

Matt pauses for a moment before continuing

"Now, how can I help you? You surely didn't come into my office just to say hi."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Adam wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Ryan Andrews is walking around looking for a member of management.

KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry is backstage still looking for management.

Aidan Steryo is in his office.

Ryan Andrews walks straight inside the office without knocking. He then walks up to Aidan and holds his arm out for a handshake.

'Mr Steryo. I would like to introduce myself. I am Ryan Andrews'
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:

"Now, how can I help you? You surely didn't come into my office just to say hi."

~Tim smirks and gets up~

Tim: "You never know Matt..... I may be a 'changed man'."

~Tim chuckles and leaves the office~
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Matt looks at him odd and shrugs before going back to his computer. He says aloud to himself:

"Damn... Twenty-Nine men and women in a matter of days? Looks like CPW is here to stay.."

He smirks and bangs away at his keyboard
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:11 pm

*The lights go dim and the wall of pyro explodes, Fang makes his way out in an unusual manner. He walks in a faster pace and walks over the top rope*

Fang

"Earlier today...I had a talk with Noeleen Phoenix. For once in my life I felt civilized as we spoke to one another. But then...then she had an odd look upon her face. Do you know what she told me? She told me that she hated the mask that covers my true face. Time and time again, I've seen people look upon me, but never to mutter the words about my mask to my face! For the first time since entering the mental hospital when I was 17 years old. Now 10 years later, I felt emotions. Emotions that I am now vowing that I will never, ever have again!"

*Fang lowers the microphone for a moment and looks up at the sky*

"Never again...When the time comes. Tomorrow night someone will feel my wrath. I am a walking Hell! Who ever stands across the ring tomorrow night with me will feel what pain is. I promise to make sure that person is unable to leave this arena on his own power. This person will feel what the depths of Hell feel like. The fire will creep into your veins. The chaos will infect the brain. I promise tomorrow night...my opponent leaves on a stretcher!"

*Fang viciously reaches his arm out and thrusts it down igniting pyro around him before heading to the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Taylor Braxten

*walking around backstage, not caring where Randy really is right now. She starts making her way toward the locker room area where _____ runs into her for the first time*

OT: rp anyone?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:

Will: I am an ECCW guy, but I figure that expanding my horizons wouldn't be that bad. Plus EFNW's already got enough big names. And I actually wanted to ask you if you had a light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next