» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Chaos Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Saudi wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

Omega arrives to the arena and walks around, saying that the age of Omega has come.

Just then the man standing outside the door spots Omega and looks at him
Omega feels eyes on him and looks around, spotting the man looking at him. He stares back, not moving.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
Casey Anomaly is siting backstage learning of his main event match with Micheal Dejesus on Tuesday. He has a grin on his face as he sends the crew member off on his way. Casey gets up and heads to cattering to get a mother fucking muffin. Cause Casey loves muffins. Red Velvet Cake muffins. With chocolate chips. Muffins. Yeah.
Noeleen Phoenix
Finishing unpacking finally she heads out to catering to get a bottle of water before training and see's the fat shit himself Casey munching on a muffin.
"I hope you choke eating that muffin by the way. Just so I take your change left and buy myself one too."

Casey turns and looks at her and nearly does choke on the last bite of his muffin. He manages to swallow it down.

"I've actually been looking for you.."

He says sipping on a water bottle to try and get the rest of the muffin down.

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Casey Anomaly is siting backstage learning of his main event match with Micheal Dejesus on Tuesday. He has a grin on his face as he sends the crew member off on his way. Casey gets up and heads to cattering to get a mother fucking muffin. Cause Casey loves muffins. Red Velvet Cake muffins. With chocolate chips. Muffins. Yeah.

Matt Nowhere is sitting in his office filing away paper work. He is excited for the first show on Tuesday. He is glad at how the card he help designed looks and the tournament.

The D-O-Double G knocks on the door of Matt Nowhere.
Matt closes the draw to his filing cabinet and takes a seat behind his desk.

"Come on in."

He says as he adjusts his suit

D O Double G walks in and adresses Nowhere.

Yo, have you been smoking some serious shiz'nit? Leaving me out of the Heavyweight title tournament is such a bad move. I would have killed that tournament. But I know you must have something planned for your D to the O to the Double G, so I'd like to hear it.

Matt raises an eyebrow

"Well it's nothing against you, Dogg.. or what ever it is. But if you have noticed we have some of the biggest names in the industry in that tournament. Such as Alex Nova, Omega, Casey Anomaly, Will Williams etc.. And I don't know who you are. Like I said, nothing personal its just a matter of business."

Last edited by The Legend Of Casey on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm

*Captain Robert Storm is seen backstage, mock sword fighting.*
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Matt Nowhere is sitting in his office filing away paper work. He is excited for the first show on Tuesday. He is glad at how the card he help designed looks and the tournament.

The D-O-Double G knocks on the door of Matt Nowhere.
Matt closes the draw to his filing cabinet and takes a seat behind his desk.

"Come on in."

He says as he adjusts his suit

D O Double G walks in and adresses Nowhere.

Yo, have you been smoking some serious shiz'nit? Leaving me out of the Heavyweight title tournament is such a bad move. I would have killed that tournament. But I know you must have something planned for your D to the O to the Double G, so I'd like to hear it.

Matt raises an eyebrow

"Well it's nothing against you, Dogg.. or what ever it is. But if you have noticed we have some of the biggest names in the industry in that tournament. Such as Alex Nova, Omega, Casey Anomaly, Will Williams etc.. And I don't know who you are. Like I said, nothing personal its just a matter of business."
[/quote]

D-O-Double G, not Dogg. Also, I'm from Marietta, Georgia, not Marietta, Germany, as it says on the website. But OK, I see your point, even if it you said it in a retarded way. However, in the D-O-Double G house, we play by my rules, so if you don't enter me in the tournament, I want a shot at the Television championship, because I'm made for TV. OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Finishing unpacking finally she heads out to catering to get a bottle of water before training and see's the fat shit himself Casey munching on a muffin.
"I hope you choke eating that muffin by the way. Just so I take your change left and buy myself one too."

Casey turns and looks at her and nearly does choke on the last bite of his muffin. He manages to swallow it down.

"I've actually been looking for you.."

He says sipping on a water bottle to try and get the rest of the muffin down.
[u]Noeleen Phoenix
"You have?"
Raising an eyebrow she sits down and puts her elbows on the table.
"Please tell me it is worth my time because I do have a workout to go to later."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Matt looks at him odd for a moment

"But.. this sin't your house... this is my office.."

There is an awkward silence. Even though Matt is besties with Scott Gone he doesn't have a very good sense of humor or any thing. He thinks for a moment.

"How about this though.. next Saturday is the first episode of Grappling Zone. If you can beat an opponent I set up for you, I will debate giving you a shot at the strap."

--------------------------------------------------------

Casey smirks and cuts right to the chase.

"I noticed you are probably the only woman in this new company. Which probably means you will have to fight other men. Soooo I thought you may need some help?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Matt looks at him odd for a moment

There is an awkward silence. Even though Matt is besties with Scott Gone he doesn't have a very good sense of humor or any thing. He thinks for a moment.

"How about this though.. next Saturday is the first episode of Grappling Zone. If you can beat an opponent I set up for you, I will debate giving you a shot at the strap."

--------------------------------------------------------

Casey smirks and cuts right to the chase.

"I noticed you are probably the only woman in this new company. Which probably means you will have to fight other men. Soooo I thought you may need some help?"
Noeleen Phoenix
"Obviously you haven't been paying much attention to me in EFNW have you now?"
Rolling her eyes she continues on.
"Help? What sort of help? If it is anything towards main event I am all in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

*LeBron Carter arrives for the first time at the CPW arena. He looks around at the crowd, disgusted by the amount of white people.*

"Where are all mah niggas at?"

*Everyone shushes as one black guys stands up and acknowledges the color of his own skin.*

"Shiiit. I guess that's cool, then."

*He keeps walking as the white fans all boo him, however the black guy is hollering and clapping while everyone throws shit at him*

OT-This will be a fun character Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 pm

A red Nissan GTR pulls into the CPW arena as the driver fly's past the fans into the parking lot area where he parks his car. Everybody already knows who it is as it was quite obvious since his name was written permanently on the car and that name is Michael Ausberry. Ausberry steps out of the vehicle and proceeds straight to the front of the arena where he walks past the loud boo's from them idiotic fans. Ausberry enters the arena with a calm look knowing that this is the place where his era starts since he didn't really have much of a run in ECCW. He heads to his locker room but is then stopped immediately by,
____ TBC by whoever.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
A red Nissan GTR pulls into the CPW arena as the driver fly's past the fans into the parking lot area where he parks his car. Everybody already knows who it is as it was quite obvious since his name was written permanently on the car and that name is Michael Ausberry. Ausberry steps out of the vehicle and proceeds straight to the front of the arena where he walks past the loud boo's from them idiotic fans. Ausberry enters the arena with a calm look knowing that this is the place where his era starts since he didn't really have much of a run in ECCW. He heads to his locker room but is then stopped immediately by,
____ TBC by whoever.

*LeBron Carter stops him as he's walking through the arena. He looks him up and down then smirks*

"Hey. Check out this nigga over here. Is he a wrestler or is he some piece of mothafuckin white trash?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:40 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
____ TBC by whoever.

*LeBron Carter stops him as he's walking through the arena. He looks him up and down then smirks*

"Hey. Check out this nigga over here. Is he a wrestler or is he some piece of mothafuckin white trash?"

Michael Ausberry who is obviously annoyed by this guy and is about ready to rage stands there and tries to keep his cool.

Ausberry: ''That would be Michael Ausberry to you, the next World Champion and the greatest superstar to ever live. But who do we have here? A rip off of Twista XL or what? Let me tell you this kid, I am about a few seconds close to throwing you through that wall if you do not move out of my way. So I suggest you move before things start getting out of control.''
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 pm

KillerTechno wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
____ TBC by whoever.

Michael Ausberry who is obviously annoyed by this guy and is about ready to rage stands there and tries to keep his cool.

Ausberry: ''That would be Michael Ausberry to you, the next World Champion and the greatest superstar to ever live. But who do we have here? A rip off of Twista XL or what? Let me tell you this kid, I am about a few seconds close to throwing you through that wall if you do not move out of my way. So I suggest you move before things start getting out of control.''

*Carter gets an annoyed look on his face.*

"Oooh. Looks like we got a nigga who thinks he can kick my ass. First of all, Twista XL is my idol. Ever since I first saw him, I wanted to be him. Second of all, who you tryin to be all tough for? The only hot bitch around here is Noeleen Phoenix and she is FINE! I would love a piece of that white ass."

*He licks his lips then shakes his head, trying to stay focused*

"If you think you're so tough, how about we settle this in the ring? This Tuesday. Me and you. We'll see who the better man is. Or are you too scared to be facing a big black man in front of thousands of people?"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Michael shakes his head before clenching his fists and getting into his face.

Ausberry: ''I'm not scared of you, or anyone. A match with you would be pointless and would definitely be a waste of my time. I have a world championship to focus on, not some scum sucking tool like you. I understand that you want a match with me, but that just ain't going to happen bud. I'd rather not be around mid-carders like you, I better not see you in my face again.''

Ausberry walks away looking for management.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:01 pm

KillerTechno wrote:

Ausberry: ''I'm not scared of you, or anyone. A match with you would be pointless and would definitely be a waste of my time. I have a world championship to focus on, not some scum sucking tool like you. I understand that you want a match with me, but that just ain't going to happen bud. I'd rather not be around mid-carders like you, I better not see you in my face again.''

"I'll have you know that I'm just as much World title material as you are. I fucking hate you. And I just met you. That shit takes time, nigga. But whatever. You da pussy."

*Starts walking away*
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

[center]Matt looks at him odd for a moment

Oh hell yeah. You're on, Nowhere. Now you have a nice day and remember, I have two words for you... SUCK IT!

The D-O-Double G gives Nowhere a crotch chop and leaves the office.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Fuck yeah Justin and Cole.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm

SP wrote:
Fuck yeah Justin and Cole.

Fuck yeah chat.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

"I'll have you know that I'm just as much World title material as you are. I fucking hate you. And I just met you. That shit takes time, nigga. But whatever. You da pussy."

*Starts walking away*

Kyle O'Rapely randomly appears, and Whoever Cole RP's as walks into him, spilling his drink .. AGAIN!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

*Starts walking away*

Kyle O'Rapely randomly appears, and Whoever Cole RP's as walks into him, spilling his drink .. AGAIN!

"Nigga watch yoself!"

*He wipes all of the drink off him.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

*Starts walking away*

"Nigga watch yoself!"

O'Rapely stands there in shock.
"WHAT THE HELL! THAT WAS MY SECOND DRANK! I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE! STUPID TAPOUT TIM SPILT MY FIRST ONE!... I DEMAND ANOTHER!"

Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 pm

SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
SP wrote:
That Niggas Crazy wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:

*Starts walking away*

"Nigga watch yoself!"

O'Rapely stands there in shock.
"WHAT THE HELL! THAT WAS MY SECOND DRANK! I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE! STUPID TAPOUT TIM SPILT MY FIRST ONE!... I DEMAND ANOTHER!"

*Carter slaps him hard*

"Calm the fuck down, man. Damn."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 pm

O'Rapely begins hyperventalating.

"CALM DOWN!? CAAAAALM DOWN ..... CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN????? ... CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNN!!!!!!!

Fine .. but I want a new drank, and your buying, so lets go to catering!"

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Casey chuckles.

"Just because you have help there doesn't mean you couldn't use some here. I mean you're not even on the first show's card. And I am. You know all of the experts are picking me to win this tournament right?"

He leans against the wall.

Matt Nowhere looks at D O to the double G odd and shakes his head before going to his computer and continues e-mailing people and checking new contracts out
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

SP wrote:
O'Rapely begins hyperventalating.

"CALM DOWN!? CAAAAALM DOWN ..... CCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN????? ... CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNN!!!!!!!

Fine .. but I want a new drank, and your buying, so lets go to catering!"

*Looks at him weird*

"Ok. I need to get some fried chicken anyways. So who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Casey chuckles.

"Just because you have help there doesn't mean you couldn't use some here. I mean you're not even on the first show's card. And I am. You know all of the experts are picking me to win this tournament right?"

He leans against the wall.

Matt Nowhere looks at D O to the double G odd and shakes his head before going to his computer and continues e-mailing people and checking new contracts out

Just then paparottizi bombards Casey and Noeleen.

"CASEY! CASEY ANOMALY! IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR GOING TO BEAT MICHAEL!? IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR GOING TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT! CASEY! CASEY!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next