The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 am

White guy wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Casey nods and pulls out a lighter out of his pocket and tosses it to Will.

"Ah I see. I was just curious. But I came here because I was invited by Steryo and Nowhere. More attention for the new company I guess. There are a few other big names here too like Omega, Taylor, some others too. I'm sure you saw for yourself once the bracket for the tourney was announced."
*Caught off guard since he did not do that shit*

Will: Yeah, totally...

Casey notices Dan Williams walk into the arena and points to him.

"Yup. And there goes your opponent now. Dan Williams. Are you guys like related or some shit?"
Dan overhears what is said and makes his way over

Dan Williams
Related? Do you ever think that I could be related to somebody who has the natural body odor of marijuana? I'm a man of class and this man while he may be a very talented competitor in the ring is by far the opposite of that.
Will: What the fuck is class anyways? We live in a nation dominated by guido wannabes and fucktards that care more about who Kim Kardashian is fucking rather than things that matter like the crisis in Syria. I don't have class because I'm an avid marijuana user? ...Well you're right. But what makes you so much better?
Dan Williams
What makes me better? For one I actually abide by the law. Lets also look at the fact at the way I dress and act. I wear the finest of suits and drive the best cars. Can you say the same?
Will: Does wearing expensive suits and driving fast cars make you feel good about yourself? Dan just by looking at you I can tell you're a miserable person. Don't get me wrong, I am too. But I'm at least comfortable with myself. Smoking weed, breaking laws, wearing weird shit, that's what makes me...me. I don't conform to what you consider, "classy" and "normal". I'm just me, the pot smoking ne'er do well.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:33 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Casey nods and pulls out a lighter out of his pocket and tosses it to Will.

"Ah I see. I was just curious. But I came here because I was invited by Steryo and Nowhere. More attention for the new company I guess. There are a few other big names here too like Omega, Taylor, some others too. I'm sure you saw for yourself once the bracket for the tourney was announced."
*Caught off guard since he did not do that shit*

Will: Yeah, totally...

Casey notices Dan Williams walk into the arena and points to him.

"Yup. And there goes your opponent now. Dan Williams. Are you guys like related or some shit?"
Dan overhears what is said and makes his way over

Dan Williams
Related? Do you ever think that I could be related to somebody who has the natural body odor of marijuana? I'm a man of class and this man while he may be a very talented competitor in the ring is by far the opposite of that.
Will: What the fuck is class anyways? We live in a nation dominated by guido wannabes and fucktards that care more about who Kim Kardashian is fucking rather than things that matter like the crisis in Syria. I don't have class because I'm an avid marijuana user? ...Well you're right. But what makes you so much better?
Dan Williams
What makes me better? For one I actually abide by the law. Lets also look at the fact at the way I dress and act. I wear the finest of suits and drive the best cars. Can you say the same?
Will: Does wearing expensive suits and driving fast cars make you feel good about yourself? Dan just by looking at you I can tell you're a miserable person. Don't get me wrong, I am too. But I'm at least comfortable with myself. Smoking weed, breaking laws, wearing weird shit, that's what makes me...me. I don't conform to what you consider, "classy" and "normal". I'm just me, the pot smoking ne'er do well.
Dan Williams
Miserable? I think not. You see young Will, I have beautiful women always flocking to me. Not everybody in this world is miserable. Some people may just happen to enjoy being better than everybody else. Myself? I'm one of those people. I enjoy having people serve me, I enjoy having my dick blown whenever I snap my fingers, I can go on and on and bring your self esteem to even lower points but I won't. You see buddy, minus the whole weed smoking thing I do like you. You are a good kid and a very talented individual. This is the biggest opportunity you will likely ever receive it would be such a shame if you were to choke under the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:23 am

Adam wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Adam wrote:
Ryan Andrews is walking around looking for a member of management.

KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry is backstage still looking for management.

Aidan Steryo is in his office.

Ryan Andrews walks straight inside the office without knocking. He then walks up to Aidan and holds his arm out for a handshake.

'Mr Steryo. I would like to introduce myself. I am Ryan Andrews'

Aidan Steryo looks up from Ausberry and shakes the hand of Andrews.

Aidan Steryo: Pleasure Mr Andrews, what can I do for you?

'Actually I just wanted to clarify a few things with you. I know when I was signed everyone probably expected me to still be the asshole I was in my previous run. But I want you to know I am a changed man and that I am a man that both you and CPW can be proud to call your Champion.'
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 am

The D-O-Double G is backstage, trying to figure out who Matt Nowhere's opponent for him will be.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

KillerTechno wrote:

Ryan Andrews walks straight inside the office without knocking. He then walks up to Aidan and holds his arm out for a handshake.

'Actually I just wanted to clarify a few things with you. I know when I was signed everyone probably expected me to still be the asshole I was in my previous run. But I want you to know I am a changed man and that I am a man that both you and CPW can be proud to call your Champion.'

Aidan Steryo: That's fantastic to hear Mr Andrews. I have a feeling that you're going to be holding gold sooner rather than later. And I look forward to that reign. You truly seem like a man that we'd be proud to call champ. Thank you for taking the time to come see me.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:34 am

Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:

KillerTechno wrote:

Aidan Steryo: That's fantastic to hear Mr Andrews. I have a feeling that you're going to be holding gold sooner rather than later. And I look forward to that reign. You truly seem like a man that we'd be proud to call champ. Thank you for taking the time to come see me.

'No problem. Now Make sure you watch my match with Omega this week. I assure you I won't dissapoint.'

Ryan then slowly walks out the office before heading towards the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Alex Nova walks in sipping a bottle of Canadian beer. He spits it out and smashes the bottle on the ground in anger.

"Fuck Canadians.."

He mutters
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm

~Tim TapOut is in his private locker room preparing for tonights show. He smirks and begins to talk to himself~

Tim: "Alright, Alex Nova tonight and World Championship next! Easy match! Begin your legacy in CPW on a good note!"
Back to top Go down
Bret
Jobber
Jobber
Bret

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm

*Bret Henderson wakes up from a multiple day slumber and immediately goes to catering to go eat something, even if it is American waste.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the CPW Arena. Looking Spiffy.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Omega walks around backstage, knowing he'll win today, his birthday.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Dan Williams arrives dressed great from head to toe like always
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Nova walks by Tims locker room, and thinks to himself..

"boy is this guy paranoid.."

He continues on walking hoping he wont notice him and then sprints to the fruit stand near-by and asks for a banana split while thinking about tonights show also.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Hanley Fernandez is reading dirtsheet scouting reports on his opponents tonight. LOL. "Big Papi" don't do that shit. He's watching cartoons. Scooby Doo mainly, the original stuff though, no "What's New" crap.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

*The lights go dim and the wall of pyro explodes, Fang makes his way out in an unusual manner. He walks in a faster pace and walks over the top rope*

Fang

"Earlier today...I had a talk with Noeleen Phoenix. For once in my life I felt civilized as we spoke to one another. But then...then she had an odd look upon her face. Do you know what she told me? She told me that she hated the mask that covers my true face. Time and time again, I've seen people look upon me, but never to mutter the words about my mask to my face! For the first time since entering the mental hospital when I was 17 years old. Now 10 years later, I felt emotions. Emotions that I am now vowing that I will never, ever have again!"

*Fang lowers the microphone for a moment and looks up at the sky*

"Never again...When the time comes. Tomorrow night someone will feel my wrath. I am a walking Hell! Who ever stands across the ring tomorrow night with me will feel what pain is. I promise to make sure that person is unable to leave this arena on his own power. This person will feel what the depths of Hell feel like. The fire will creep into your veins. The chaos will infect the brain. I promise tomorrow night...my opponent leaves on a stretcher!"

*Fang viciously reaches his arm out and thrusts it down igniting pyro around him before heading to the backstage area*

*Backstage in a room somewhere, a man named Jay McCoy sits in a big arm chair, looking disappointed while drinking a beer and scratching his chin, watching a Fang's promo on a monitor.*

Jay McCoy
"Oh waaaaa. You're so sad. Get some nuts you wack job."

*Jay throws his beer at the tv breaking both the bottle and the screen. He stands up and adjusts his black jean vest and runs his hands through his greasey hair.*

Jay McCoy
"He wants a sob story, I'll give him a sob story. Mama always said that I was a bright light to darkness and shit."

*Jay heads out the door looking for a fight.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Shows gonna be up soon guys
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Fang

*The monstrous demon prowls around backstage, knowing that Jay McCoy paid attention to what he said, he is ready for a fight*

Taylor Braxten

*backstage stretching and listening to music, hoping Randy does find her*

Randy Thrash

*bullying a random backstage worker for no apparent reason*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 am

Hurry up Case, my LT's gonna die... Sad
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 am

White guy wrote:
*Will Samelastname jumps out of nowhere, blowing smoke into Dan's face*

Will: Hey Dan-O, get any good blowjobs from your fingersnaps or whatever the Hell you said before?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Will: Hey Dan-O, get any good blowjobs from your fingersnaps or whatever the Hell you said before?
Dan Williams
Today? Not so much, however would you mind?

Waves the smoke out of his face

Dan Williams
I know it's hard for degenerates such as yourself to muster up the courage to act like a civilized person.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 am

White guy wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams
I know it's hard for degenerates such as yourself to muster up the courage to act like a civilized person.
Will: "The civility which money will purchase, is rarely extended to those who have none." A quote you must live by.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams

Dan Williams
Will: "The civility which money will purchase, is rarely extended to those who have none." A quote you must live by.
Dan Williams
So your saying by having no money that you don't have to be civil? Just because I was born into money and managed to be able to keep it does not mean that it made me civil. No the law made me civil. The law is something that I abide by. I abide by having class in almost everything that I do. Maybe if you had an ounce of class then you wouldn't be living in Surge's shadow even when he isn't here.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 am

[Michael DeJesus arrives at the CPW arena for the first time, he heads towards his locker room when ________ approaches]

--Any faces not already in a feud hit me up with a reply, been gone for a week, not sure what's been happening and didn't want to intrude on anything.

[Random CT guy, not sure if he still has the job, in his office which may not be his, needs Adam to reply, also wanting to know is anyone can link him to first show so he can catch up]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:07 am

Casey, if you wanna RP before the first show, lemme know. Just realised we're paired up for the first show. Prolly no time, I know, but if there is lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 am

Alex Nova comes in sipping on some Grey Goose and not giving a fuck today. He's just feeling cocky as ever waiting for the show and his match with Tim Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next