The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
What should I do to sign up a manager?

CPW SignUp thread buddy.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

CPW SignUp thread buddy.
I know, but would I use the normal app or less info?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
Adam wrote:
Brooklyn Buu wrote:

CPW SignUp thread buddy.
I know, but would I use the normal app or less info?

Name, height, weight, billed from, finisher and whether he's heel or face would be fine,
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 pm

[The Kung Fu Kids arrive keen as mustard to become the first CPW Tag Team Champions after pickin gup their second victory in as many matches]

[Michael DeJesus arrives, planning to cut a promo either tonight or Wednesday]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm

~The corwd imploads as the theme music of Tim TapOut plays throughout the CPW areana! They crowd begins to chant "USA, USA, USA, USA" again and again. Soon Tim appears on top of the ramp wearing his American themed TapOut T-Shirt sporting his famous smirk. He throws his arms up in the air to set off the red, white and blue pyro. He high fives the crowd and gives his custom dog tags to the troops sitting front row before he heads into the ring~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"This week I was in a tag team match against 'The Canadian Prick" Bret Henderson. He had the nerve to hop off the apron and SPIT in the face of the troops who risk their lives over seas to serve and protect the great country of America. Then when I went to get my hands on him... he ran! He ran away! Ya know, that's what Canadian's do best, run like little BITCHES! All they do is eat their 'bacon', ham, drink maple syrup, nasty beer, and lose to the US in hockey! We beat you in your national sport, and only the idiots in the US care about hockey. It takes no athletic ability, just fruity men on skates who like to grab ahold of sticks. Now back to the main topic..... Bret Henderson is the most pathetic, disgraceful, insignificant peice of Canadian trash I've ever seen!"

~The fans cheer as Tim smiles and nods his head to the cheering fans. He paces within the ring and leans over the ropes~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"At the first CPW Pay-Per-View, Day of Defiance, I will get my chance at retribution for what Henderson did on the first episode of CPW. It will be a USA vs Canada match! Now it's quite obvious who's going to win because lets face it.... Canada blows more then a $2 slut!.... Well in simpler terms, Mrs. Henderson. But the thing is I, Tim TapOut, will finally get a 1 on 1 match against the man who cost me the CPW World Championship! So I'm going to do what any American would do..... give him an old fashioned Red, White and Blue beat down! "

~The fans explode with chants going like "Lets go TapOut, USA! Lets go TapOut, USA!". Tim chuckles as he brings the mic back up to his lips~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"At Defiance Day, Bret Henderson, I'm going to show you what being an American truely is. Why we are the World's super power, why Canada isn't of comparison, why you don't deserve to be in the same ring as me! Even if we go out of the States, and even to your looser home of Canada. There will be American fans cheering me on, and I will do what you did to me that first show.... Cost you a match, beat up on some Canadian fans, and give the lone American fan a Baseball bat which represents our past time! Then I'll spit in the face of your gay rangers. You know what? I'll just beat the hell out of Bieber and do us all a favor... well after I beat the heall out of you. So Bret, at Defiance Day, be prepared to have this boot of mine up your prick ass!"

~The fans cheer as Tim music plays and begins to exit but is interrupted by Bret Henderson~

OT: TBC by Bret
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 pm

That was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*towering above everyone he walks past, the masked demon prowls the halls of the CPW arena*

*The big bruiser, Jay McCoy walks the halls head down, chewing gum with a radio in one hand playing some heavy metal screamo shit. He walks directly towards Fang. Both men stop right in front of each other, Jay not showing that he noticed Fang at all, minus the fact that he stopped. Apparently, Jay was playing a tape, because what ever song was playing ends. It's silent in the hallway for a few moments, Jay keeps his head down and employees and other wrestlers are stopped in the hallway, just staring. Both stand there, Fang behind his mask, Jay just chewing gum. The tension builds. A woman screams just as she enters the hallway, turns and runs out. Finally, Jay raises his head so it's level with the ground. Obviously, this is not high enough to look at Fang's face. Jay stops chewing.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Dude. You're in my way."

Fang

*tilts his head a little as his hair flows in his masked face*

"I believe...you are in my way."

*a heavy breath is let out*
*Jay doesn't raise his face, but a smirk spreads across his lips.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"You must not be able to see out of that tin can on your face, you big, metal masked freak. I've got places to be. So, if you would kindly step to the side..."

Fang

*a slight, small laughter escapes the masked demon*

"Kindly? That doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Tell me Jay...what will you do if I decide not to move? Because from my understanding, it looks like you'll do absolutely nothing!"

*Still not looking at Fang's face.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"If you decide not to move, I'll decide to rock your block so hard, that that bell on your head doesn't stop ringing until February 30th."

*Jay finally looks up.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"But mama says, it's best not to hit ugly people, they suffer enough. I'll see ya around bucket head."

*Jay steps to the side, pauses, and continues on. He scares the crap out of a crew member by jumping at said crew. Jay walks on laughing his ass off.*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 am

Out from the back walks Dan Williams through the smoke made by the high quality smoke machine. He looks around at the crowd in his black suit with a bright pink dress shirt and a black tie with shades on his face and the crowd showers him with boos, he quickly grabs a mic and gets into the ring[/i[]

Dan Williams
Shut the fuck up, I'm talking. You're welcome

[i]The blatant disregard for the fans stirs them up even more with "Leave again" chants starting to become heard

Dan Williams
First of all we have 2 little fucking twats running around claiming to be the best in Chicago? Is that right? Have I been gone that long that they've forgotten just who in the fuck I am? I'm Dan fucking Williams bitch. I'm the fucking dream. Now not only am I the best in Chicago, I am the best in the world. I don't care who else claims it. I will have no problem showing these two children that I'm the very best Chicago has ever had. These kids grew up on the North Side I guarantee it. They don't know what it is like to have to work for something. They don't know what Chicago is REALLY all about, so how about I show them? I can show them what is like to be from the South Side, I can show them what it is like to get the living shit beaten out of you just because you're in the wrong spot at the wrong time. So I propose something. I'm sure neither of them are up for it, but a Chicago three way street fight at Defiance Day

The crowd pops at the idea of a blood bath kind of match and some boo because it was Dan Williams that suggest thus match

Dan Williams
Say whatever you want about those 2, I'm sure you people love them to death. It's obvious because he let a four year old create his name that Kyle O'Rapely is a fan darling. How cute. Perhaps when you've reached adulthood you can tell me all about your fascinating revelations about how you reached a real name. Now on a side note, I think you may not be completely autistic like Nova. I'm almost certain that you know what you're doing. I just am not quite sure you know who you are doing it to. I've taken that smell bastard Surge to the limit before and that was with my head being clouded. Now I'm back and I'm completely focused? Shit son, you REALLY fucked up. Alex Nova? He's just tore up from the floor up and is a bag of ass, I don't entirely need him in this match to prove I'm Chicago's best but I kinda just like kicking his ass. It's not every day you get paid to beat up a retard

The fans boo once more at his taunt of O'Rapely and retarded kids

Dan Williams
Puppets on strings. And you're just being pulled to dance even more. I could talk about how much like the White Sox, no matter how much Alex Nova wins nobody will EVER care about him. No matter how much O'Rapely loses will you still will like him more than Nova. Nova is like one of those homeless people you see begging for change on the side of the street, he comes out here and he begs for somebody to notice him. He makes a desperate plea for you people to think he is "Chicago's best" And its cute, its cute that CPW's own little retarded kid has his own gimmick. I'll put it into something that makes sense to you people. Kyle O'Rapely, you see he is like Justin Beiber. Completely untalented, however because of some freak phenomena you became popular and now people love you to death and they don't even know why. Alex Nova is like Roseann Barr, you want to rip your eyes out at his site and staple your ears shut so you don't have to hear him. You could do me a favor and actually do those things though I would be completely amused. I however am like Eminem, I'm the best no cutting corners and I've shown that. I completely dominated Will same last name as me Williams until said interference cost me that match. So what do you say guys? Up for a little South Side fun? Or you going to go get wasted in Wrigleyville?

Dan Williams tosses the mic down and heads backstage hoping to get a response sometime before the Mayans predictions occur
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:

Mathieu LeBlanc; sits near the entrance hall with a IPad in his hand, checking some mails and news.

>> Paris Saint Germain lost 3:1 to Lille. <<

LeBlanc shakes his head..

" Always the same with PSG.... MAUDIT!!! "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Christian_York
The so called European Sensation.. Ty Wolf walks down the hallway. Ty stops for a second, looks around and knows he is going to make a big impact here in Chaos Pro Wrestling.

" Oma uusi koti... "

Wolf smirks and heads to his Lr.

Alex Nova walks up to Mathieu LeBlanc and looks at him

"Hey.. man I need to talk to you.."

Mathieu LeBlanc looks up, then slowly begins to smirk.

" Monsieur Nouvelle.... ay... what can i do for you? "

"Listen as for this Chicago's best thing is going on.. my background is French in case you may not know.. you're a valet type guy aren't you? I think you can get on to where I'm going with this sir..."

" So... oui... i'm a "Valet" Type Guy or more precisely i'm the best Manager around here. So you really want my "services"? First of all, i must admit... i kinda like your attitude, plus... this Dan Williams seems to be a crazy dude and Kyle O'Rapely... let's forget about this moron. So if really want my services.... it would be a privilege for moi... "

LeBlanc smirks, lays the IPad on the table and gives out his hand for a "business" handshake.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 am

KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry is somewhere backstage.

[As Michael Ausberry walks through the halls he is approached by world renowned business man, self made billionare, Mr Johnathon Baldock]

Mr Baldock "Excuse me, my names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, you're Michael Ausberry, correct?"
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am

Craig Owens promo will be up by Monday and an Andrews one a day or so later.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 am

All updates have been made for the roster.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Smokin' B Enterprises smoke a J in the carpark.

---------

Rudey Smyther is talking on his phone.

----------------------

CPW Director Aidan Steryo is filling out paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am

{Sammy Steel is sitting on a chair in his locker room, thinking about his upcoming main event match with Craig Owens on The Grappling Zone and how it's going to be different from his previous matches}
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:34 am

Fang

*the masked demon walks around backstage, towering over everyone he passes*

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

*Randy is messing around on an iphone as Taylor is doing some stretches*
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am

Adam wrote:
The Smokin' B Enterprises smoke a J in the carpark.

{The Oppression are seen a close distance away, breaking the windows of a car with their own fists}
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:42 am

Classic wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:

Mathieu LeBlanc; sits near the entrance hall with a IPad in his hand, checking some mails and news.

>> Paris Saint Germain lost 3:1 to Lille. <<

LeBlanc shakes his head..

" Always the same with PSG.... MAUDIT!!! "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Christian_York
The so called European Sensation.. Ty Wolf walks down the hallway. Ty stops for a second, looks around and knows he is going to make a big impact here in Chaos Pro Wrestling.

" Oma uusi koti... "

Wolf smirks and heads to his Lr.

Alex Nova walks up to Mathieu LeBlanc and looks at him

"Hey.. man I need to talk to you.."

Mathieu LeBlanc looks up, then slowly begins to smirk.

" Monsieur Nouvelle.... ay... what can i do for you? "

"Listen as for this Chicago's best thing is going on.. my background is French in case you may not know.. you're a valet type guy aren't you? I think you can get on to where I'm going with this sir..."

" So... oui... i'm a "Valet" Type Guy or more precisely i'm the best Manager around here. So you really want my "services"? First of all, i must admit... i kinda like your attitude, plus... this Dan Williams seems to be a crazy dude and Kyle O'Rapely... let's forget about this moron. So if really want my services.... it would be a privilege for moi... "

LeBlanc smirks, lays the IPad on the table and gives out his hand for a "business" handshake.

Alex grips his hand for a handshake

"Alright, consider us a team..now your first work of duty.. is to find out how I'm going to win this triple threat match they put me in on the pay-per-view."

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 am

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Thompson

*Pyro erupts from the stage and the masked demon known only as Fang emerges from a cloud of mist. Fang walks with a slow but bone chilling pace down to the ring. He grabs the top rope and steps over it, with a microphone in hand he prepares to speak*

Fang

"There's an old saying that goes by..."if you mess with fire, you will eventually get burnt!" Jay McCoy...here you keep coming back. So sometime in the next few weeks, that flame is going to slither up your back and ignite! They say it's better to delay the inevitable. But Jay, you are doing it for the better. Because once you are no longer a problem in my life, you will have a better one yourself. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into Jay...You told me that if I got in your way again, you would make sure I felt the pain until next February?"

*Fang lowers his microphone and looks down causing his hair to flow in his masked face*

"You have much to learn than! Because once you and I are one on one. Face to face in this very ring. Jay you think you know the true meaning of suffering? You haven't seen anything yet. The pain I will force you to endure will last a life time. I promise to make sure your life will be a living Hell! I said I came here for one reason, and that one reason was to cause uncontrolable chaos! Feel what I've felt, see what I've seen. I invite you to the darkness Jay McCoy. And once you entered, there is no escape, because when you come to look at the demon himself in the eyes, you will feel your blood running cold, your heart beginning to slow, and your vision dimming. There is a reason why they call me a demonic monster, and I will make sure you know...that reason!"

*Fang drops his microphone and ignites his pyro at the 4 corners of the ring before heading backstage*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 am

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Coollogo_com-124736111

In the morbid appearance of a grave In the perfect symphony of the death In the nocturnal embrace of the darkness,

In the eternal dark glance I want to look for the power of that obscure kingdom To put an end to the good of my fortress,

I want to look for the lost dream in the nightmare To implore to the god of my fortress.

Necromancers gathered Around my grave Whispering ancient spells Forbidden since long time,

Summoning my soul From the other side Channeling the force To the remains of my corpse..

Danger on your doorstep, get the red carpet out Get the floor swept, turn the volume to full..

Feel the adrenalin pull prepare to break every ruleJust like a raging bull!

The tomb starts to shake...

The necromancers raising...

The sign in the sky...
.....My body is alive again

The pyro IGNITES and the fans are taken aback after watching Fangs promo they thought it was all over, but the fear, and the pain has just struck them out of nowhere. ECCW's very own Krimson has arrived with a whole new look but not personality. He's still the same cold blooded, or warm blooded creature among you. He walks down the ramp out of the fire and has a cold glare in his eyes, like a lifeless corpse. He walks down and over the ropes with no effort, this 7'0 gargantuan monster stands in the ring and ignites his own 4 corner flames. He looks to the entrance and gives an evil smirk.

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Coollogo_com-124634936

"A long time ago in the murky depths of the abyss.. a lifeless soul lay on the ground. The harsh fire burning him, and the devil himself staring down at the helpless little carcass. The young boy was named Krimson...he stood up and with a look of no emotion in his eyes he disappeared and landed himself here.. CPW is now the home of the devils favorite demon himself...now I know after watching the man they call Fang, go to work on the mic.. you all think of him as CPW's newest Lucifer don't you? Well you're all wrong. There can only be one monster here in CPW demolishing everything in it's path. And that's me.. as soon as Fang is done with that tiny Jay Mctoy.. I'm going to drag his body into the depths of the unknown. I'm going to drag him through the fires of the underworld until he begs for mercy, because.. that's what kind of monster I am. I show no remorse .. and love inflicting pain on the helpless little bodies of society today. Krimson has arrived, and everyone take notice.. because CPW.. will change..forever.."

His demonic laughter rings through the arena and fire explodes from all corners and in the ring and it still burns but Krimson is gone. EMTS and other personnel run down to extinguish the flames still burning and the screen goes black with static.

OT- Just a little something from him.. he hasn't made an appearance yet, so there ya go.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

OFF: I totally forgot about this D: I'm sawry.

--- DARK HORSES ---

The music begins to play out of a sound-system, as the fans that have gathered around the fountain begin to go insane as Kyle O'Rapely stands on the top of it. He sits on the edge and looks out to the fans that continue to pile in. O'Rapely then looks back at the giant stadium behind them. He turns and points out to the fans as he winks..

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 2553n1t

Kyle O'Rapely then gets the fans to quiet down.

Kyle O'-Fucking-Rapely
"Ladies and Gentlemen! WELCOME TO CHICAGO! We are here, standing outside of the United Center, in Chiago Illinois, so that I can address all of you great fans. See, there has been a lot of speculation regarding the whole Chicago's best ordeal, but I want to get to the point. I know you've all heard from me before, but I am back again to clear the air. You see, that little bitch Dan Williams cut a promo earlier in the month, where he went on to say that Alex Nova, was just like a retarded child, and I myself was "The Justin Beiber" of CPW. No Talent, but for some reason, you all love me."

The fans cheer for Kyle.

Kyle O'Rapely
"I have talent. Without it, I wouldn't be standing here today. It's not luck, its talent. It's talent that pushes me, and everyone else every week to do what we love to do. For me, that entertaining all of you! For some of you, it could be playing an instrument, or even working your ass off, to come home and be with your family. For all of us .. Talent is life."

The fans cheer again.

Kyle O'Rapely
"I am not the Justin Beiber of CPW, and nor I would want to be. I have haters. I see that .. Dan sees that .. Alex sees that. But, at the end of the day, fans don't matter, money doesn't matter, Dan .. Alex .. at the end of the day .. Its what you depend on, that matters. At the end of the day, I realy on my skills, my talent, and the ones who care about me. All of you fans are great, and I respect each and everyone on of you, hate me not. But, Dan .. Alex ... Come Defiance Day. Everyone will know, who is Chicago's best. Nobody remembers second best .. I will go through hell if I have too .. Just to get that one title, that you two want. I will be Chicago's Best!"

O'Rapely smiles before turning back, and looking at the giant tron that stands outside the United Arena.

Defiance Day 2012 --- Kyle O'Rapely vs. Dan Williams vs. Alex Nova --- Who will be .. Chicago's Best?

O'Rapely then turns back and brings out his cell phone.

Kyle O'Rapely
"Let's make it official!"

The camera goes black.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 pm

LeBron Carter arrives and walks around because he can do that
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Omega walks around with his new manager, Alpha. Alpha and Omega smirk, knowing Omega is in the main event of Defiance Day.

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford are in the gym, doing cardio as they discuss strategy with each other.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Jericho wrote:
KillerTechno wrote:
Michael Ausberry is somewhere backstage.

[As Michael Ausberry walks through the halls he is approached by world renowned business man, self made billionare, Mr Johnathon Baldock]

Mr Baldock "Excuse me, my names Johnathon Baldock, but you can call me Mr Baldock, you're Michael Ausberry, correct?"

Michael Ausberry looks at the man like he's wasting his time or something.

Ausberry: ''Yeah, what do you want?''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 pm

The music goes off as Michael Ausberry appears on the stage wearing his original ring attire. He is carrying a microphone as he proceeds down the ramp and into the ring. The fans boo before he speaks.

Ausberry: ''What did I do now? That's right...nothing. But why do you guys still continue to boo me? I don't know maybe its because your jealous. Jealous of the fact that I am here right now in the middle of this ring and you guys are behind that barricade trapped in your seats wishing you were me. Ha, I just don't get why you guys are so jealous when you had the chance to be what I am now but I guess some people just don't know how to make the right decisions if you get what I mean. You see now guys, back when I was a kid I planned my future out. I knew what I wanted and I got it. I guess some people just don't get as lucky as I did. Take a look at my brother, stuck behind bars for the rest of his life because he didn't make the right choices. You guys want to end up like my brother? I thought so...stay in school kids.''

Ausberry lights up a bright smirk before speaking again.

Ausberry: ''The reason I came out here is 'cause well, I don't know about you guys or what you guys think, but I think i've been on a roll as of late. I beat the shit out of some wannabe gangster and then came close to beating probably the toughest chick you'll ever meet and probably the most looking slash best women fighter ever. Seriously...I mean she's strong for a women. I think I deserve more, and by more I mean, MORE. I didn't just come to this business to slack around backstage. I get I'm supposed to make a name for myself but I truly don't see why a guy like me has to. Common, I'm the best superstar on this roster and I'm not kidding, I just don't get treated like it. I demand better and if I don't get what I want in the next few weeks...well, I just don't know how to say it. I want either a match at Defiance Day, or at least something bigger.''

Ausberry smirks as _____'s theme song goes off interrupting Michael Ausberry.

OT: If anybody wants to reply, go for it. Directed more towards the gm but oh well.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 pm

*Will Williams walks around, rolling a fatty*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Alex Nova is laying on his couch watching Ausberrys promo and chuckles to himself..

"Want something bigger..? My DICK."

He turns the TV off and struts out of the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next