The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 I_vote_lcapChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 I_voting_barChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Alex Nova is in the back and he kicks his locker door in and it breaks down to the floor. He holds his gut in pain and snarls at the sight of the camera.

"Fuck this shit.. I don't care who's Chicago's BEST? Fuck Kyle'O Rapely and Dan and his fraternal brother Will... all three of them will soon, pay. I'm not done here..no."

He throws the table over causing the things on it to spill and he sits on his couch with his hands stroking his hair
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Mathieu LeBlanc; sits near the entrance hall with a IPad in his hand, checking some mails and news.

>> Paris Saint Germain lost 3:1 to Lille. <<

LeBlanc shakes his head..

" Always the same with PSG.... MAUDIT!!! "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Christian_York
The so called European Sensation.. Ty Wolf walks down the hallway. Ty stops for a second, looks around and knows he is going to make a big impact here in Chaos Pro Wrestling.

" Oma uusi koti... "

Wolf smirks and heads to his Lr.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Omega is backstage, holding his head as he walks around, though he smirks as he is now in the finals of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Defiance Day
29/4/2012
>>Current Card<<

CPW Heavyweight Championship
WILL WILLIAMS VERSUS OMEGA
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Alex_ShelleyChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Batista2

Grudge Match
CASEY ANOMALY VERSUS MICHAEL DEJESUS
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 SterlingJamesKeenanChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Noam_Dar

CPW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
RYAN ANDREWS VERSUS HANLEY FERNANDEZ
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Joel_Redman9Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Ricky_Ortiz

AMERICA V CANADA
TIM TAPOUT VERSUS BRET HENDERSON
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Jack_SwaggerChaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Teddy_Hart4

CPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
THE KUNG-FU KIDS VERSUS THE OPPRESSION VERSUS THE SMOKIN' B ENTERPRISES VERSUS JJ GARRETT & RYAN FORD
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 The_Amazing_Red AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 JohnnyGargano
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Andy_Leavine AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 BigELangston2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Cheech AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Cloudy2
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Jeff_Hardy AND Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Evan_Bourne
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

~Zavier Ashley walks around, a smirk just passable on his face~
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:24 pm

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford walk around, celebrating the fact that they have a shot at the tag team titles.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Michael Ausberry can be seen in his locker room resting after two phenomenal matches that he competed in on both shows. He now awaits his next match with who ever CPW management puts in front of him because he knows that he is the best wrestler ever and that he has a huge future ahead of him.

OT: Loved the shows guys amazing job, glad you guys got dem up.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm

Classic wrote:

Mathieu LeBlanc; sits near the entrance hall with a IPad in his hand, checking some mails and news.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The so called European Sensation.. Ty Wolf walks down the hallway. Ty stops for a second, looks around and knows he is going to make a big impact here in Chaos Pro Wrestling.

" Oma uusi koti... "

Alex Nova walks up to Mathieu LeBlanc and looks at him

"Hey.. man I need to talk to you.."
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Alex Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:

" Oma uusi koti... "

Mathieu LeBlanc looks up, then slowly begins to smirk.

" Monsieur Nouvelle.... ay... what can i do for you? "
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm

21/4/2012 The Grappling Zone Preview

JJ Garrett and Ryan Ford revealed the tag team championships on Fusion during the week and announced that at Defiance Day on PPV, four teams would battle it out for them. Two of these teams face each other this Saturday on The Grapple Zone;

The Oppression v The Smokin' B Enterprises

Both men featured on The Grappling Zone last week one victorious, the other losing. However LeBron -- despite losing -- found himself in a match on Fusion whilst Zavier Ashley didn't feature. Ashley, who won his match, is very confused on how that made sense and has challenged LeBron to a match. And LeBron was quick to accept;

Zavier Ashley v LeBron Carter

Rudey Smyther faces off against Killah-Metor as both men search for their first win after both losing four-ways in the opening two weeks. While a 'real wrestling' fan would have their money on Smyther one has to wonder whether Smyther's been spending too much time with his friend Taylor Braxten. One also has to wonder how her boyfriend Randy Thrash feels about that;

Rudey Smyther v Killah-Metor

Ty Wolf, a European sensation, has arrived in CPW. The crowd was wowed on Fusion when they seen this guys hype video, he debuts against the man that has his sights set firmly on the Television Championship, Road Dogg's protoge The D-O-Double-G!

Ty Wolf v The D-O-Double-G

And of course our main event;

Craig Owens v Sammy Steel

Also set to feature;

Jay McCoy
Tim Tapout
Noeleen Phoenix
and
Captain Robert Storm!!!

Matt Nowhere has also promised that he'd have something to say about the whole 'Chicago' thing going on in CPW.

Last edited by Adam on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:50 pm

LeBron Carter looks over the card and smirks. He then walks around looking for this Zavier kid.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Cole wrote:
LeBron Carter looks over the card and smirks. He then walks around looking for this Zavier kid.

~Zavier Ashley is training in the gym, just breaking a sweat~
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

Carter walks in and sees him on the treadmill. He pulls that one stop thing and then throws it at him.

"Nigga, what you be doin challengin me to a match?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

Carter walks in and sees him on the treadmill. He pulls that one stop thing and then throws it at him.

Zavier Ashley: I just find it plain unfair, and refuse to stand for it" ~He smirks~
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

Zavier Ashley: I just find it plain unfair, and refuse to stand for it" ~He smirks~

LeBron gets and angry look on his face and stares right at Ashley.

"You listen to me. When I kick yo ass, you better not be beggin for a rematch. Cuz if you do, you gonna be wishin you hadn't. Know what I'm sayin?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

"You listen to me. When I kick yo ass, you better not be beggin for a rematch. Cuz if you do, you gonna be wishin you hadn't. Know what I'm sayin?"

Zavier Ashley: "No, I don't know what your sayin, because I ain't listening to your bullshit..."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

Zavier Ashley: "No, I don't know what your sayin, because I ain't listening to your bullshit..."

OT-Nigga I want permission to fuck yo ass up.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

OT: Lmao, Why not?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Cole wrote:

OT: Lmao, Why not?

LeBron Carter the spears the hell out of Ashley, breaking some exercise equipment in the process. The whole gym looks over as Carter gets up and stands over Ashley. He ignores everyone and just walks away.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Classic wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Classic wrote:

" Oma uusi koti... "

Mathieu LeBlanc looks up, then slowly begins to smirk.

" Monsieur Nouvelle.... ay... what can i do for you? "

"Listen as for this Chicago's best thing is going on.. my background is French in case you may not know.. you're a valet type guy aren't you? I think you can get on to where I'm going with this sir..."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Coming out of her locker room some people as she walks down the hallway saying to her better luck next time or else "good match" to her but all is stopped when ............................................ bumps into her

Last edited by noeleen phoenix on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Coming out of her locker room some people as she walks down the hallway congratulate her on her first win here but all is stopped when ............................................ bumps into her

She drew with Michael Ausberry Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Michael Ausberry is somewhere backstage.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:09 pm

What should I do to sign up a manager?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

sdpof;ugdsfg she won in her mind
fine
i'll change it bitches
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next