The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:57 am

OT: Alright, so here's the show. Big ups to Adam, who wrote 4/5 matches, and Cyrus who wrote the main event - that helped me a lot, guys, and I owe you. Cujo's Internet was down, and 'Mania weekend, along with other stuff didn't help. Hope you guys enjoy the show, and if there are any comments, observations, suggestions, whatever, you wanna make, go ahead!

In the next while, I'll be working on a new and improved opening page, as well as compiling an archive and updating stuff. I'll post a preview like I always do this week, and since I have Friday and Monday off, the show will hopefully be up on time.

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 New_ef11
"Twister's Ambition! I am the Greatest Warrior in the Universe!!"
EFNW 3/30/12

OPENING SEGMENT
Quote :
The intro has just finished, and the fireworks smoke is still in the air when…AWESOME-AS-FUCK METAL MUSIC!! And it can only be one man: CYRUS MOTHERFUCKING BLACK!! The fans go ape-shit as the EFNW World Champ comes out from the gorilla position and makes his way down to the ring, showing some signs of battle damage from Path to Power. Cyrus gets a microphone, and after the chants and cheering dies down, begins to talk. He recaps Path to Power, and how even though him and Angel Rodriguez agreed on it, Victor Elias was still at ringside. He also acknowledged Dustin Shore’s presence in evening the odds, and segways into how Dustin gave Harry Jones a very deserved ass-kicking that a lot of people have been waiting to see, Cyrus included. Something else Dustin did, however, was earn a title shot at Cyrus’ World Championship, which Cyrus isn’t going to take lightly. He puts Dustin over as a World-class wrestler, but like all the others, he will fall, followed by the winner of the Path to Power: Neville Ryan, and everyone else who tries to challenge Cyrus on the Long and Winding Road. In fact- DUSTIN SHORE’S MUSIC!! The fans jizz all over the place once again as Dustin comes out, sporting a smile, but still looking somewhat weary from Path to Power, much like Cyrus. Dustin shows off the CWW Undisputed Championship, before getting a mic of his own. He tells Cyrus that while Cyrus said he’s not taking Dustin lightly, he still doesn’t know what Dustin is capable of, especially when he earned a match for the World Title with so much on the line. In fact- GANGSTA, GANGSTA!! AAAAAWWWWW, SSSHHHEEEETTTT, IT’S TWISTER EXCIZZLE!! Twister comes out to a mixed reaction and tells Dustin to shove it, because if anyone is getting the next shot at Cyrus, it’s him! Twister is owed a rematch for the World Title, and so far, all Cyrus has been doing is avoiding him! Twister says that he has nothing against Cyrus, but this is some bullshit! He doesn’t care if Dustin and Neville have a shot at Cyrus, but no one will challenge Cyrus for the World Title until Twister gets his rematch! In fact- NEVILLE RYAN’S MUSIC!! HOLY SHIT, CAN’T I EVER FINISH MY THOUGHTS!! GOD DAMMIT!! Anyways, Neville makes his entrance to a HUGE pop! The camera gets a shot of all the Neville merch’ – t-shirts, hats, action figures, EVERYTHING!! Neville says that he doesn’t want to be left out, especially with him being the winner of the Path to Power and all. He doesn’t care who gets the shot first, all he cares is that he wrestle the World Champ at the 4th anniversary show so he can finally take his hard-earned place at the top of the company. Things get heated, and pretty soon, everyone is making jet and animal noises with their mouths while they flail their hands in the air! No, that’s not actually what happened, but it would’ve been hilarious. Things still get heated, as every man addresses their personal case of being the best and all that shit. In fact- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! WHY ARE SO MUCH PEOPLE COMING OUT?? GOD FUCKING DAMM-oh, it’s Scott Gone, part-owner of EFNW!! The fans give him some nice cheers as he tells all 4 men to quiet down. He sees that this situation is obviously going to present some trouble in the future, and he’ll resolve it next week, but until then…IT WILL BE PATH TO POWER WINNER NEVILLE RYAN AND WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDER DUSTIN SHORE TEAMING UP TO FACE EFNW WORLD CHAMPION AND TWISTER EXCEL IN THE MAIN EVENT!! All 4 men look around as the fans go APE SHIT!!
[0:15/2:00]

COMMERCIAL
[0:20/2:00]

A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Quote :
WE COME BACK FROM COMMERCIAL AND….Scott Gone is in the ring once again. Alright, then. Scott says that while Travis Jones and his team said the PPV following Path to Power would be called ‘Unbroken’ (did a 12 year-old pick that name?), it is now not the case! He reminds everyone of his talk with Fight Money several weeks ago, and his promise to rejuvenate the EFNW tag team division, and tag team wrestling as a whole, in fact! So, instead of Unbroken, he has something titanic planned – a titanic tournament – A TITANIC TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT!! THE T-FOUR!! He says that 8 teams will participate in the tournament, which will be revealed in the upcoming days, as well as the match-ups for the qualifiers to become one of the 4 to go to the PPV for a chance to win the titles (and other information)! And, of course, Fight Money will be putting their titles up…IN EVERY MATCH!! BECAUSE THEY’RE FIGHTING CHAMPIONS, AS WELL AS AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED!! The crowd once again poops itself!
[0:25/2:00]

EL AMAZO
vs
DR. BUTCHER
Quote :
El Amazo and Butcher get together for a match that is going to be riddled with SPOTZ and MOVES!!!1111 The action starts with a grapple-reverse-grapple (and so on) sequence which see’s Butcher come out on top, forcing Amazo to the ground. Butcher releases the hold and charges at Amazo but Amazo nails an arm-drag, Butcher is silly and does the same thing again and this time he gets arm-dragged RIGHT OUT OF THE FREAKIN’ RING! Amazo with the rebound against the ropes – SUICIDE DIVE!!! Amazo no sells despite landing awkwardly and quickly gets onto the apron – SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT ATTEMPT!! NO!! Butcher moves. THE BASTARD! Matt Xtreme appears on the stage, the fuck he doing here? He walks down and fist bumps Butcher who rolls Amazo into the ring, hops onto the apron CATAPULT LEG DROP! Close fall for Butcher!! The match goes into overdrive with back and forth lucha shit for like four minutes. Y’know like springboard elbows, standing moonsaults, hurricanrannas. The works. A Mexico chant goes up and everything. Amazo nails a sick 450 Splash from the top rope and this one looks set to be over but Xtreme sticks his big doodoo head into things and distracts the referee . . . whilst slipping Butcher a chair! The horrible wanker! Butcher charges Amazo with the chair but Amazo uses his speed to sweep the leg of Butcher and Butcher faceplants onto the chair! Amazo kicks the chair out of the ring and Oklahoma rolls Butcher just as the ref turns around.

1…………

2……………………

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Amazo with the sweet-ass victory despite Matt Xtreme’s shenanigans! Wait Matt Xtreme has the steel chair slides into the ring but AMAZO BACKFLIPS OUT OF THE RING and bails up the ramp to a loud cheer!
[0:30/2:00]

SURGE TALKS OUT LOUD
Quote :
The viewers then get to see a pre-recorded promo featuring everyone’s serial masked murderer SURGE!! Surge acknowledges the Path to Power, and the beating that he took, especially at the hands of Omega. He segways into how Omega’s been out to destroy him in order to impress Robert Cairo, but Surge is no one’s stepping stone, especially some muscled-up scrub. Surge is gonna kick Omega’s ass, but he’ll have to wait, because Kyle O’Rapely has a shot at him first this week. Surge acknowledges Kyle’s good nature and good guy attitude, but also makes a point of saying that it only gets someone so far, and it’s gonna take a lot to beat Omega. And, if Kyle does lose, Surge promises Omega that he’ll wipe him out and take his TV Title soon enough.
[0:35/2:00]

TIM TAYLOR TALKS OUT LOUD
Quote :
Taylor comes down to the ring all cocky and shit, looking ready for his open challenge. The fans boo him, and he just says some incoherent stuff that doesn’t string together or make sense. But you know what? That’s his gimmick! He then spits at a bunch of people before grabbing the mic and running down a bunch of EFNW talent, prompting him to be censored several times. He then says that the fans came here to see him, blah blah blah, undefeated UFC something, blah blah blah, best in the world, blah blah blah, fuck bitches, get blah blah blah. The promo isn’t really that long, but it’s obvious Tim is rusty. Whatever, though, let’s do this open challenge! YEA!!
[0:40/2:00]

TIM TAYLOR OPEN CHALLENGE
Quote :
Tim Taylor is in the ring looking BEAST waiting for someone to accept his open challenge. Strange music hits . . . DJ “THE ICON” appears on the screen and there are a few very low cheers but Tim Taylor’s face looks shocked. Commentary get a feed and they tell us that DJ was a young rising star in a local independent but his career was put on the backburner for quite some time after Taylor injured him. Scott Gone has recently signed him to a contract and he’s out to impress. And impress he does. In the opening few minutes DJ goes hold for hold with Taylor and counters and of Taylor’s semi-impact moves. Commentary alludes to the fact that they’ve never seen Taylor as well scouted in a match with the possible exception of Casey Anomaly and they praise DJ. DJ actually starts to control the match but things go a bit askew when he goes to the top rope. DJ wobbles a bit – clearly a bit ring rusty – and Taylor explodes onto the top rope and nails him with a belly to belly suplex. Taylor stalks DJ and then . . . BAM! Pump Kick! This one’s over! 1, 2, 3!
[0:50/2:00]

I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES
Quote :
DJ rolls out of the ring as Tim taunts and poses, trying to solidify himself as something big in EFNW, especially in his redebut. As DJ disappears behind the curtain-

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

Oh, god, what the Hell is that horrible music? OH, GOD!!

It's the way I’m feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

And it just keeps going, and going – Tim’s got a mic now! And he’s singing along with it!

Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

Oh, god, it’s some kind of Satanic duet! Cut the mics! Cut the mics! Oh, wait, it’s DAN MASKELL!! The Heretic makes his way to the ring while him and Tim continue this Satanic verbal tango. Maskell slides into the ring, and him and Taylor finally stop, sharing a smirk. Maskell says that he heard the announcement of the T4, and what better way to make an impact…THAN BE THE FIRST ENTRANTS?? The crowd go kinda crazy as Taylor looks at Maskell. Maskell then asks Tim…TO BE HIS PARTNER!! The fans go kinda crazy again as…MASKELL AND TIM SHAKE HANDS BEFORE TRYING TO SING AGAIN!! HA, HA!! The mics are cut! So Maskell and Taylor instead yell insults into the crowd…
[0:55/2:00]

HARRY JONES BRINGS IT VIA SATELLITE
Quote :
The fans then get a feed of…HARRY JONES!! BOOOOOOOOO!! Harry is in his home in Australia, recovering from the ass-kicking Shore gave him at Path to Power, with cuts all over him, as well as bit marks, scratches, bruises, and more. Harry says that not only did Dustin Shore injure Harry physically, Harry was also poisoned by several sea creatures Dustin had in his tank. Harry is really pissed, as he berates Dustin for being irresponsible, a cancer on the wrestling industry, a no-good hypocrite who panders to the fans, and other shit we’ve heard hundreds of times before. Blah blah blah, fast forward, fast forward, blah blah blah, - AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MATCH!! Oh, that’s a new one (/sarcasm). Harry really has his jimmies rustled as he tells Dustin that he doesn’t care anymore! If Dustin is a real man, he will accept a match with Harry when Harry is well enough to compete, and it will be EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!! Harry is gonna kick Dustin’s ass, he swears to God- Harry! HARRY! Did you do the dishes, honey? Harry jerks around on his couch, barely able to move because of the combination of getting his ass kicked, poisoned, bitten, bandages, and more. Shit sucks. But that doesn’t stop Harry’s wife- oh, wait…IT’S HIS MOTHER!! She comes in with a duster and begins dusting off furniture, but Harry tells her to leave.

“No, Harold, I gotta clean the house, or else your allergies will start acting up.”

“But, mom, I’m doing a promo!”

“No buts, Harry! Promo-shmomo! Now get up so I can sweep under you!”

“Mom, go away! I’m in my undies!”

Since the camera was only showing Harry’s top half on the couch, sure enough, Harry’s mother moves it, and there he is, in Surge underwear!

“Harry, go get some pants on! We’re gonna have company over!”

“No, mom, I don’t like uncle TJ!”

“Harry, go get some pants!”

“Alright, mom...”

Harry gets up, defeated, and limps towards the stairs as the camera fades out. Several people can be heard chuckling in the production truck, and the audience is having a good laugh too.
[1:05/2:00]

EFNW TV Championship
OMEGA
vs
KYLE O’RAPELY
Quote :
Kyle O’Rapely was impressive in the rumble and caused some problems for the man he’s facing tonight and thus has been rewarded an EFNW Television Championship match! His opponent however, was an absolute beast in the Path To Power rumble match and eliminated the most amount of people out of anyone on the roster. O’Rapely starts very strong and is able to match the big man in the strength department as well as the striking department as the two men have a cool spot of exchanging big right hands. Omega goes for a suplex but O’Rapely hooks his leg around Omega’s and counters it into one of his own. Omega rises to his feet after a near-fall and the champ looks a bit rattled. O’Rapely goes for the Irish whip but Omega reverses into one of his own. On the rebound, O’Rapely ducks a clothesline and goes for the Nazi Cult Fish Fry but Omega shoves him into the ropes. This time on the rebound Omega nails O’Rapely with a spear. Omega finds his groove and ends up kicking the shit out of O’Rapely and does everything but win as O’Rapely manages to kick-out constantly showing unbelievable resiliency. O’Rapely creates an opening with a fallaway slam and he taunts before going up top. RAPERSAULT!!! NOEEEEZZZ!!! Omega got the knees up! Omega quickly capitalizes with the 100% Bomb and pins to get the victory and retain his championship after roughly eight minutes of action.

Omega pushes Kyle out of the ring with his foot before being handed a mic. He then says that he isn’t done with Surge, but until he gets another chance at kicking his ass, Omega is going to go after people close to Surge, friends of Surge, family of Surge…anyone Surge holds dear is in danger as long as Omega is coming after Surge. And frankly, he gave Kyle the easy way out – others won’t be so lucky.
[1:15/2:00]

PSYCHOPHOENIX SAY STUFF
Quote :
We go backstage to see…NOELEEN PHOENIX AND PSYCHOFACE!! Noeleen is once again totting her Vixens Championship, as well as the Vixens Cup, while Psychoface is looking at stuff in the background. And Wally West is there too! He asks Noeleen about her performance in the Path to Power, commenting on how well she did, even if she didn’t win. Noeleen answers with how she may not have one, but she once again proved that she isn’t just the best women’s wrestler in the world, but has potential to be the best in the world – period! I actually just picked up on this, so no pun intended. She eliminated BOTH of the tag team champs in the Path to Power, and lasted almost 40 minutes! She goes on to announce…THAT PSYCHOPHOENIX WILL BE IN THE T4!! And they’re coming for those tag titles! Psychoface steps in – SHUT UP, CRIME!!
[1:20/2:00]

POTENTIAL
Quote :
DJ is seen backstage, looking somewhat glum after his lose to Tim Taylor earlier in the night…UNTIL SCOTT GONE WALKS PAST HIM!! Scott stops and tells DJ that while he didn’t win, he impressed Scott, and some of the fans as well. Scott tells DJ that he sees potential in him, and tells him that if he can continue performances like that, he might just get a permanent placement on the EFNW roster! A smile slowly comes across DJ’s face as Scott walks away.
[1:21/2:00]

Tag team grudge match
RIFF RADLEY and CASEY ANOMALY
vs
ALEX NOVA and JOHN LEOPOLD
Quote :
This was smart booking by Gone as he put the feuding Riff Radley and Alex Nova and the feuding Casey Anomaly and John Leopold into one big match and the end result? Fuuuuuuuussssssiiiooooooon, HA!!! We get RiffCaseRape versus NovaHeelPold. Riff and Leopold start it off and Leopold’s vast experience allows him to work over Riff Radley in the early stages although Radley has a few highlights. Eventually Leopold cuts off the ring and himself and Nova show some chemistry with quick tagging and keeping Radley firmly in their corner. Alex Nova slams Radley to the mat and swaggers confidently over to Leopold to tag in but he stops halfway to taunt. This gives Riff the chance to kip up and nail a one-handed bulldog which leaves both men out. A ‘titanic’ struggle to reach their partners ensue and Nova gets Leopold in first. Riff is just about to make the tag when Leopold runs over and drags him back by the foot. Radley twists his whole body and Leopold goes flying to the floor. Radley dives across the ring and Casey comes in like a house on fire. He knocks Leopold down twice before knocking Nova off the apron and hitting a twisting neckbreaker on Leopold. Leopold fights back and wails on Casey for a while but Casey tags in a rejuvenated Riff and they go to town on Leopold. They Irish whip Leopold against the ropes – Nova with the blind-tag – and on the rebound they nail him with a double flapjack. Leopold rolls out of the ring and Casey gets taken down from behind by Nova. Nova enjoys a period of success against the Path To Power rumble runner-up but Anomaly regains control when Nova misses a super-kick and Casey returns fire with one of his own that happens to land flush. Casey signals for the Corrupted but Nova rolls out of the ring and talks to Leopold. After a moments discussion the two leave and walk up the ramp with the crowd going apeshit and BOOING and STUFF. The referee’s count eventually reaches ten and Casey and Riff are declared the winners via count-out. But they ain’t happy about it.
[1:35/2:00]

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
Quote :
The camera goes to both the teams of Shore and Ryan, as well as Cyrus and Twister separately. Shore and Neville talk about teaming with each-other, saying that they get a chance to not only show-up the World Champ, but to also shut Twister up. They also acknowledge their respective title shots once again, before flashing the CWW and 3XW World Titles. Cyrus talks about teaming with Twister himself, and Twister’s sudden mood change, acknowledging whether or not he can be trusted. He says that the strategy tonight will be for him and Twister to get along as best they can and win. Twister talks about HIS time and HIMself. Shore doesn’t matter, Neville doesn’t matter, all that matters is him getting his shot at Cyrus. He says that he’s gonna get Neville back for eliminating him at Path to Power after all his hard work, and costing him HIS rightful opportunity. This is gonna be a good chance to beat on Neville, and get some shots in on Shore too. No one’s gonna stop Twister tonight, or ever!
[1:40/2:00]

Tag team main event
CYRUS BLACK and TWISTER EXCEL
vs
DUSTIN SHORE and NEVILLE RYAN
Quote :
The match starts out with Twister Excel and Dustin Shore. Twister is basically reading Shore the riot act, telling him he doesn't deserve a World Title match. Shore replies with a nasty forearm to the side of the head as he whips Twister into the corner. Twister manages to get his foot up and connect with Shore's chin on a subsequent splash attempt, staggering the larger man enough to start lighting his chest up with chops. Shore eventually retaliates with a short-arm lariat before tagging in Neville Ryan.

Twister gets to his feet as he and Neville share cold glares. It's clear that both men don't forget what went down in the Path for Power match. Neville is smirking as he usually does as Twister is smack-talking. It looks like the two are about to come to blows...but Twister tells Neville to go screw himself as he tags in Cyrus!

Cyrus isn't particularly happy as he looks annoyed with Twister. Twister simply shrugs and puts up an innocent face as Cyrus squares off with The Avatar. The two long-time adversaries have a nice little chain wrestling exchange for a few minutes before Cyrus manages to get the advantage with a trio of armdrags, followed up by a running knee. However, it's clear that The Exile's got a bad wheel as he seems to be favoring his left leg. Cyrus hobbles into his corner after the attack...and Twister blind tags in!

Twister immediately tries to pick the bones, but can't get a pinfall off Cyrus's handiwork. Twister then goes on the attack, keeping Neville grounded with knees and elbows. Twister even connects with a few different kicks, but the match at Path to Power has taken its pound of flesh from Twister as his moves don't have quite the same "pop" as they usually do. That slight decrease in speed eventually allows Neville to duck under a leg lariat attempt and take Twister down with a big boot! Though Neville doesn't get the three, he does regain control as he smartly drags Twister into the corner and tags in Dustin.

The two make for a pretty decent makeshift team despite they themselves being at less than 100%, utilizing quick tags to cut the ring in half while they punish Twister with a variety of slams and other high-impact moves. The crowd seems to be enjoying watching Twister get taken down a peg, but Twister continues to kick out of Dustin and Neville's pin attempts. Finally, after several minutes, Twister finally gets an opening, nailing Neville with a jawbreaker to counter a belly-to-belly suplex. Twister punctuates this with a sliding forearm before crawling to his corner, Neville doing the same. Neville tags in Dustin...and Twister tags in Cyrus!

Cyrus comes in like a house on fire, drilling Shore with a nasty uppercut and staggering the big man. Cyrus continues the barrage until Dustin responds with a stiff forearm to the side of Cyrus's head. He whips him into the ropes, looking for a big boot...but Cyrus downs Dustin with a leaping lariat! Dustin manages to get to his knee, but is taken down by Cyrus via the Madman's Detour! However, the maneuver twerked Cyrus's already weakened leg, delaying his pin cover. As such, he only gets two.

Cyrus hobbles back to his feet as something catches his eye...that being, Twister not being in their corner. Cyrus finally sees Twister sitting in a chair in front of the commentary table. Cyrus staggers to the ropes and yells at Twister to get his ass back in the corner, but Twister shouts back that he's hurt, arching his back and playing up the supposed pain. Cyrus is clearly pissed...so pissed that he can't see Dustin getting back up! Dustin waistlocks and drops Cyrus nearly head first in a German suplex! Cyrus is barely able to kick out at two!

Neville is back on his feet as Dustin tags him in. Neville lands a few shots to the side of Cyrus's head as he picks Cyrus up in a Karma Bomb...but before Neville can deliver it, Cyrus pelts Neville in the head with elbows and slides out. Still clearly hurting, Cyrus is able to take Neville down with Shattered Pride! Cyrus, however, is in too much pain to stand right at the moment as he crawls to the corner, shouting at Twister to get back in. Twister, however, is still "hurt" at ringside.

Twister's absence is all the time Neville needs to tag in Dustin, who grabs Cyrus and picks him up in a fireman's carry...SHORE LEAVE! But wait, Neville comes into the ring...KNIGHTMARE! Both Neville and Dustin hit their finishers on Cyrus to make sure he stays down. Dustin and Neville stare one another down as Dustin goes for the cover…

1…………

2……………………

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shore’s theme plays as Neville gets in the ring, and both him and Shore help Cyrus up. Cyrus acknowledges the help, as Twister gets into the ring too. Him and Twister share a cold stare as Cyrus goes up to Twister. In the meanwhile, Dustin and Neville pose with their World titles for the crowd before leaving to massive cheers! Cyrus and Twister are left in the ring, as they inaudibly converse. Things seem to be getting heated, as Cyrus is clearly peeved at Twister, but Twister keeps indicating his back and other body parts. Cyrus indicates his left leg, showing Twister that he fought through the pain. The heated conversation continues before Twister just turns around and goes to leave- no! Cyrus grabs Twister by the shoulder and spins him back around, before berating him more, clearly pissed! Twister’s expression changes as he shoves Cyrus away before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp, to yet another loud and mixed reaction! Cyrus is left in the ring with the EFNW World Title as the show goes to infomercial…
[2:00/2:00]

INFOMERCIAL
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 am

Holy fuck, if you could see how much jizz is on the screen right now... This is not good... I'm gonna need some serious cleaning supplies...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 am

Time to promo and do something

Marik check your pms soon.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 am

OFF: AMAZING SHOW GUYS!

~Tim TapOut is seen walking through the EFNW halls with a new EFNW version of a "KOK" T-Shirt! He smirks as he bumps into _______~
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:20 pm

OFF: Preparing a promo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:37 pm

OFF: Great Show
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Is there anything that Marik is not good at?
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm

#TJForTerrorGM wrote:
Is there anything that Marik is not good at?

Off: Oddly enough, yes. South Bongan Checkers. But I heard he was taking a class for it.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:44 pm

~The crowd explodes in boo's as Tim's theme music hits in the EFNW areana. Tim appears on top of the ramp wearing a new "KOK" shirt and a rather old smirk on his face. He makes his way down the ramp ignoring the fans as usual and jumps up to the ring. He picks up the microphone and doesn't even wait for the fans to quiet down~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am PROUD to announce that the formation of by far the greatest tag team in all of professional wrestling has once again returned! You see I wasn't intending to form an alliance, form a union, or create a tag team, but to venture off in single action..... But this isn't just some teaming..... oh no! It's more then that! Two former World Champions, tag team champions, legends in the ring ... and on the mic alike! We are more then just talented with physical abilties but also talented with our vocal abilties. We are the greatest men in both these catagories!"

~Fans continue to boo Tim as he just smirks and lifts the mic back up to his lips~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"You see I, Tim TapOut, am the greatest submission and technical wrestler to ever strap up these laces. I'm known for doing what I want, when I want! Nobody tells me what to do, because I don't listen to a god damn person. I'm an ankle snapping, pump kicking, All-American badass! I've done it all in this business, and not a single person can deny I'm one of the toughest sons of bitches to step foot in this ring, and always will be until I breath my last breath! I beat any person that is put in front of me, and what I did against DJ 'The Icon' was just the start! He is no competition for me... NO ONE IS!.... But with my partner.."

~Fans boo even more at Tim's arrogence. Tim's smirk grows as he begins to speak of his partner~

~~Tim TapOut~~

"My partner has won multiple World titles, and the same amount with tag team titles. He has been known to have the best mouth and the greatest insults in sports entertainment history. He will gone down in history as the greatest trash-talker who could back it up! He..... ya know what... why am I doing this? Let him introduce himself! Ladies and gents, my partner in crime and King Of Karaoke brother..... 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell!!"

~Tim points to the enterence ramp as the fans boo the pre-arrival of Dan Maskell~

TBC by Dan
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Cyrus Black is in his locker room with a bag of ice on his left knee. He's got the EFNW World Title sitting beside him as he replays footage of his tag team match on the last episode of EFNW TV.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:50 pm

With Noeleen's theme playing, the fans have grown to know. The fans in the arena stand up and cheer as they anticipate her appearance. Noeleen walks out to the stage with her Vixen's title belt and the mic held in one hand and the Vixen's cup in the other. The crowd can still see the stitches and the slight bruising she has on her face from Path to Power. Throwing the title over her shoulder, she walks down to the ring wearing slim jeans, short heels and a short leather jacket with a Surge t-shirt underneath. Down at ringside, she slides her title and the cup under the bottom rope, before sliding in herself. Getting up, she brushes herself off before strapping the title securely around her waist and holding the cup in her free hand.

"Last week, I proudly announced that me and my tag team partner Psychoface will be entering the T4 and believe me, we will crush every team that comes in our way. PsychoPhoenix is out for the gold and with our recent run here in EFNW together we are unstoppable. Fight Money will also be in the tournament, defending their titles. But, for those who saw what happened at Path to Power, I eliminated both of them single handedly. Now they know that I'm not a joke!"

The crowd pops for Noeleen and chants of PsychoPhoenix can be heard. Noeleen smiles back at them and places her hand on her title before carrying on.

"So, the infamous Kings of Karaoke are back, with Tim and Dan, and now they've entered the T4 too. I have to admit, those two may get far in the tournament, but no way am I letting those two ignorant bastards get in my way of me and Psychoface winning the tag team titles. I know those two will mock me for even being anywhere near the male division but I will prove them wrong because I don't give a crap who I am against or what I am being put into. I will become the best here and show that a female like me can survive the brutality of the male dominated world of wrestling. I will fight through everyone, even if it means that I'll suffer getting injured in the process."

Noeleen goes over the stitching she got at Path to Power with her finger.

"I'll get payback no matter what, Fight Money!"

Frowning her eyebrows at the camera, Noeleen takes the mic away from her face and mouths "I'm after you!" so that is it slightly picked up by the camera.

"Since no one here desires to come after my Vixen's championship, my plans are to keep it and win the Tag team titles. Then I will have three titles, my Vixen's championship, the Vixen's cup and the newest edition to my collection: EFNW Tag Team Championship. I'll make history as the only female here, and one of the few wrestlers to have this many accomplishments, all at once."

The crowd does another chant for her - "Noeleen Phoenix! *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap*

"So it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, I'm going to kick your ass!"

Noeleen removes the belt from her waist and holds it high above her head with the crowd giving her a semi-loud pop while the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

~credit to marikisha also for helping me GREATLY in this.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:

Nice little promo, kiddo. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Omega walks around backstage, knowing that he will crush anyone Surge holds dear until he gets to crush Surge himself. Having proved himself as EFNW TV Champion, he smirks.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:

Nice little promo, kiddo. Kudos!
Danke Cyrus!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Casey Anomaly is walking around backstage without a grin on his face. Which is odd and unusual for him. He just won his match on EFNW.. was it the way he won it? Or maybe Leopold's words were still bothering him. He continued down the hall zoning out until he saw ____________ approaching him
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Twister is walking around 'nursing' his 'injuries'.

OOC - We're such kick-ass show writer/bookers.
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 pm

~DJ "The Icon" comes out of the Curtin and heads to the rign half the crowd cheering the other half silent. DJ "The Icon" is somewhat unknown had an impressive match with Tim Tapout and cought the eye of our GM~

~~DJ "The Icon"~~

"First off I would like to thank The GM of EFNW for considering me for a spot on the roster. I wont let you down and i will earn a spot on this roster. Next I would like to thank Tim Tapout....."

~The arena fills with boo's~
~~DJ "The Icon"~~
"Trust me I feel the same way about Tim, But I would like to thank him for holding the open challange even though I didnt win it felt good to get back in the ring and knock him around a bit. Tim dont think that was the last of it you will get whats coming to you but it might have to wait a while."

~DJ leads a chant, "Tap Out Sucks, Tap Out Sucks, Tap Out Sucks."~
~~DJ "The Icon"~~
"But back to the real business at hand, Im ready to make even bigger name for myself and I want to earn it I dont want things handed to me. I have always had to earn things and im ready to do it again im not looking to be a mid level superstar in EFNW im looking to be main eventer looking for world championships and im ready to start at the bottom and earn everything I get."

~DJ "The Icon" Leaves the ring and disappers beind the curtin.~

Last edited by DJ "The Icon" on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:25 pm

*Robert Cairo walks up to DJ, holding a clipboard in his hand*

Cairo: Mr. DJ, is it? How are you?
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:

Yes it is, I"m fantastic why you ask sir?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Neville Ryan, 3XW World Heavyweight Champion, Path to Power winner and owner of a pretty awesome jacket is training in the gym to try and increase his endurance and is starting with a warm up on the rower, not letting his shot at the anniversary be taken for granted.

Last edited by Captain2 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:36 pm

DJ "The Icon" wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

Yes it is, I"m fantastic why you ask sir?
Cairo: Just wondering, the well being of my talent is a priority. But I do have one comment on that promo of yours. You referred to the General Manager of EFNW as Scott Gone. You do know he's not the General Manager, yes?
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Yes sorry my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 am

*The music of the tag team champions, Fight Money, plays out over the PA system. The crowd doesn't like that sound, or the people it represents, so they let loose a torrent of 'boo's. First out from behind the curtain is William L. Davis IV, dressed in a light grey suit. He tugs at the jacket a bit as he comes out, followed by Coty Weston, dressed in a sleeveless leather jacket and jeans. Right now they look like polar opposites but they are, in fact, the tag team champions. This fact is reinforced by the titles around each man's waist. The two go down to the ring, and Weston grabs a pair of microphones. He hands one to William, who is smiling the kind of smile that makes people want to punch him in the face, a smirk of confidence.*

William L. Davis IV: You might think, after the announcement that we will be defending our titles in a tournament of tag teams, that I'd be upset, or even a little worried. In fact, I know that's what you all think. That we've coasted by as champions, with no challengers. Those of you who think that, obviously don't know what Fight Money all about. In my opinion, we have Travis Jones to thank for that. But now a new regime has stepped in, and not a moment too soon. Now that EFNW has the management it sorely needed, we are recognized with our rightful status as superior competitors. But as we stand on our pedestal of new-found notoriety, common people on the ground come biting at our heels, suddenly interested in the championship gold we wear. These teams think they have the ability to unseat us. They, like you, don't know what they are going up against, they don't know Fight Money.

*William stops a moment, looking around the arena and licking his lips. Coty raises the microphone to talk, and William motions for him to say his piece.*

Coty Weston: As you could guess, there's two parts to it. William L. Davis IV, a kid born to a fortune, is the Money. He's living the high life on the road, while the rest of these poor fools in the locker room spend sleepless nights on stiff hotel mattresses. He drinks and dines on the finest food and drink, and hasn't once had to visit catering like a common man. Because he is uncommon. He's spent thousands at the best schools of wrestling, and got himself the best training money could buy. He was born rich, and he was born better than any of you. During my time as an officer in Las Vegas, I've seen the way the common people spit at the feet of the elite because they cannot look them in the eye, knowing they will never have what people like William have. And what I wanted.

*William nods as Coty finishes talking...*

William L. Davis IV: And if I'm the money, and you know I am, Mr. Weston is the Fight. He is a former trained cop of Sin City itself, a den of crime where the neon lights show everything, and yet the bosses have nothing to fear for it. After he got fed up, he drifted, working fistfights, bouncing, even a bit of muscle. In all of my life, I have never known a man to enjoy beating the hell out of someone like this man. He's a born and bred killing machine, a mass of muscle and rage. And the best part? He has a weakness for coin. All that time in Vegas, serving and guarding big casino owners and other less savory characters, built him an appetite. A hunger to live a life like them...a life like me. All it took was for an offer to be made, and a deal to be struck.

*William takes a pause to let the history lesson sink in.*

William L. Davis IV: That is why we are the greatest tag team in EFNW. It is not because we have sympathy, like Psychophoenix. It is not because we have unproven hype like these 'Kings of Karaoke' I keep hearing about. It's not something you're likely to find in any of the other challengers that step up for this T4 tournament. Our advantage is that we have a strong, steady business relationship that keeps everyone happy. Weston is free to bring the pain, and live my lifestyle. I have a tag team partner I know will never betray me, someone to watch my back and take care of my problems. We are the premier tag team of EFNW because business like ours, and businessmen like us, built the world into what it is today, persevering through all time. Well now, in EFNW, the Davis-Weston Agreement in in full effect. Fight Money is going all the way to the top and will become a legendary name in tag team wrestling. Many have tried, but no man, or woman, can fight the sheer power of money.

*The music hits again as Coty and William pose in the ring with their titles, before they head to the back.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 am

Quote :
“No, Harold, I gotta clean the house, or else your allergies will start acting up.”

“But, mom, I’m doing a promo!”

“No buts, Harry! Promo-shmomo! Now get up so I can sweep under you!”

“Mom, go away! I’m in my undies!”

Since the camera was only showing Harry’s top half on the couch, sure enough, Harry’s mother moves it, and there he is, in Surge underwear!

“Harry, go get some pants on! We’re gonna have company over!”

“No, mom, I don’t like uncle TJ!”

“Harry, go get some pants!”

“Alright, mom...”

Harry gets up, defeated, and limps towards the stairs as the camera fades out. Several people can be heard chuckling in the production truck, and the audience is having a good laugh too.
Those who understand the reference should definitely agree that this is the undoubtedly the funniest segment in the history of EFNWrestling. Nice work bbg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next