HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 am by Cole

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 23
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 am

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Styles wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway with tunes blaring in his ears]

TBC by Dan

[Dan Maskell is walking the opposite way. Updating his FB on his iPhone when he bumps into Evans.]

'Watch where you are going Retard.'

[Evans looks up at the taller Maskell and smiles]

"My former trainer calling me a retard. Dan! It is me Kevin Evans! The guy you found in that gym and put me under your wing. I use your move "Off with ya head" aka Tramp Stamp. I know you stopped using it but I didn't. Your the guy who still thinks I am under rated and should be world champion right now! Remember Dan?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 am

~Tim TapOut is wondering the halls of the EFNW areana with a smirk on his face~
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 637
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 am

Styles wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Styles wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway with tunes blaring in his ears]

TBC by Dan

[Dan Maskell is walking the opposite way. Updating his FB on his iPhone when he bumps into Evans.]

'Watch where you are going Retard.'

[Evans looks up at the taller Maskell and smiles]

"My former trainer calling me a retard. Dan! It is me Kevin Evans! The guy you found in that gym and put me under your wing. I use your move "Off with ya head" aka Tramp Stamp. I know you stopped using it but I didn't. Your the guy who still thinks I am under rated and should be world champion right now! Remember Dan?"

[Dan's expression changes to a smirk.]

'Oh hey Kevin And yes I did say that you should be champ. Why did you not win the gold? I lost a shit load of money on you not winning the title.'
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 23
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 am

Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Styles wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Styles wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway with tunes blaring in his ears]

TBC by Dan

[Dan Maskell is walking the opposite way. Updating his FB on his iPhone when he bumps into Evans.]

'Watch where you are going Retard.'

[Evans looks up at the taller Maskell and smiles]

"My former trainer calling me a retard. Dan! It is me Kevin Evans! The guy you found in that gym and put me under your wing. I use your move "Off with ya head" aka Tramp Stamp. I know you stopped using it but I didn't. Your the guy who still thinks I am under rated and should be world champion right now! Remember Dan?"

[Dan's expression changes to a smirk.]

'Oh hey Kevin And yes I did say that you should be champ. Why did you not win the gold? I lost a shit load of money on you not winning the title.'

[Evans nods]

"Simple. Higher ups! I was never given the chance to shine Dan! You knew that! You were always fighting for my chance to win! You KNOW that!"
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:30 am

OT: 2 more days of school & 4 more exams. Gonna' be more active over the holidays and finally introduce the character of Gangradesh in more depth Smile
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:13 am

The Mexican Mafia are backstage, going over plans for the upcoming EFNW show.

Victor Elias is in the gym, using his anger towards the MM to lift heavier than usual.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 637
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 am

Styles wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Styles wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Styles wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway with tunes blaring in his ears]

TBC by Dan

[Dan Maskell is walking the opposite way. Updating his FB on his iPhone when he bumps into Evans.]

'Watch where you are going Retard.'

[Evans looks up at the taller Maskell and smiles]

"My former trainer calling me a retard. Dan! It is me Kevin Evans! The guy you found in that gym and put me under your wing. I use your move "Off with ya head" aka Tramp Stamp. I know you stopped using it but I didn't. Your the guy who still thinks I am under rated and should be world champion right now! Remember Dan?"

[Dan's expression changes to a smirk.]

'Oh hey Kevin And yes I did say that you should be champ. Why did you not win the gold? I lost a shit load of money on you not winning the title.'

[Evans nods]

"Simple. Higher ups! I was never given the chance to shine Dan! You knew that! You were always fighting for my chance to win! You KNOW that!"

[Dan just nods his head.]

'That is life. Life is unfair. It is also what drove me to...To Show my true colours. I don't hide what I am anymore. I don't walk around in flash Armani suits or drive nice cars. Because it was an act. A facade. Now Kwvin that is what I will advise you to do. See as I said in the past. I am a monster and I did all I could to keep it hidden. Now I embrace it. Just like you should embrace the darkness you have inside you.'
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:35 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"

Ryan raises his eyebrow and nods slowly

"It's ham and swiss.Even the Franchise of EFNW needs to eat sometime" he replies.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"

Ryan raises his eyebrow and nods slowly

"It's ham and swiss.Even the Franchise of EFNW needs to eat sometime" he replies.

Tim: "If it were true that you were 'The Franchise of EFNW' then you would be eating five course meals! Not $5 dollar meals! You're pathetic excuse of a 'star' to represent EFNW"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:31 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"

Ryan raises his eyebrow and nods slowly

"It's ham and swiss.Even the Franchise of EFNW needs to eat sometime" he replies.

Tim: "If it were true that you were 'The Franchise of EFNW' then you would be eating five course meals! Not $5 dollar meals! You're pathetic excuse of a 'star' to represent EFNW"

Neville shakes his head

"You expect me to somehow chow down five course meals three times a day? If I had a roast ham for breakfast, sauteed goose for lunch and prime steak for supper then I'd be waddling around here like a penguin." he says as he takes another bite of his sandwich and chews it, he swallows before continuing.

"Not to mention I'd be worse off financially than MC Hammer. Not that I could expect more from you, Tim as a case study would be more of the impulsive type while I on the other hand use my brain. That the difference" he counters, taking a victory swig from his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"

Ryan raises his eyebrow and nods slowly

"It's ham and swiss.Even the Franchise of EFNW needs to eat sometime" he replies.

Tim: "If it were true that you were 'The Franchise of EFNW' then you would be eating five course meals! Not $5 dollar meals! You're pathetic excuse of a 'star' to represent EFNW"

Neville shakes his head

"You expect me to somehow chow down five course meals three times a day? If I had a roast ham for breakfast, sauteed goose for lunch and prime steak for supper then I'd be waddling around here like a penguin." he says as he takes another bite of his sandwich and chews it, he swallows before continuing.

"Not to mention I'd be worse off financially than MC Hammer. Not that I could expect more from you, Tim as a case study would be more of the impulsive type while I on the other hand use my brain. That the difference" he counters, taking a victory swig from his water bottle.

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "That's because you grew up as a street rat... Unlike myself. Unlike you I can afford those rediculous meals you just mentions. You don't have Roast Ham for breakfast! You have fresh eggs cooked into a omlete with lean sausage on the side with pure maple syrup. You can't even figure out what to eat correctly, and by the looks of it dress either! You are a disgrace to this business!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:09 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"

Ryan raises his eyebrow and nods slowly

"It's ham and swiss.Even the Franchise of EFNW needs to eat sometime" he replies.

Tim: "If it were true that you were 'The Franchise of EFNW' then you would be eating five course meals! Not $5 dollar meals! You're pathetic excuse of a 'star' to represent EFNW"

Neville shakes his head

"You expect me to somehow chow down five course meals three times a day? If I had a roast ham for breakfast, sauteed goose for lunch and prime steak for supper then I'd be waddling around here like a penguin." he says as he takes another bite of his sandwich and chews it, he swallows before continuing.

"Not to mention I'd be worse off financially than MC Hammer. Not that I could expect more from you, Tim as a case study would be more of the impulsive type while I on the other hand use my brain. That the difference" he counters, taking a victory swig from his water bottle.

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "That's because you grew up as a street rat... Unlike myself. Unlike you I can afford those rediculous meals you just mentions. You don't have Roast Ham for breakfast! You have fresh eggs cooked into a omlete with lean sausage on the side with pure maple syrup. You can't even figure out what to eat correctly, and by the looks of it dress either! You are a disgrace to this business!"

His response is to stare at Tim for a few moments as though he has grown a second head.

"Are you daft or something? When you got thrown out during Path to Power did you happen to land directly onto your head?" he asks incredulously

"I was a blue blood. You didn't notice that...say... the majority of my career that I was talking about superior breeding and getting all of my money through inheritance? Granted I lost it when I had 3XW taken away from me but to say I grew up that way is like asking if the Pope is jewish." Ryan finishes off his sandwich and think momentarily.

"I may be onto something, massive head trauma would certainly account for making your last name "Tapout"" he finally says.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage, sitting on a box and eating a sandwich.

~Tim TapOut walks up to Neville with a smirk across his face~

Tim: "Well well well, Neville Ryan! Path 2 Power Rumble Winner! Last 3XW Champion, and #1 Contender to the EFNW Championship!.... is sitting on a box eating a sandwich... hmph"

Ryan raises his eyebrow and nods slowly

"It's ham and swiss.Even the Franchise of EFNW needs to eat sometime" he replies.

Tim: "If it were true that you were 'The Franchise of EFNW' then you would be eating five course meals! Not $5 dollar meals! You're pathetic excuse of a 'star' to represent EFNW"

Neville shakes his head

"You expect me to somehow chow down five course meals three times a day? If I had a roast ham for breakfast, sauteed goose for lunch and prime steak for supper then I'd be waddling around here like a penguin." he says as he takes another bite of his sandwich and chews it, he swallows before continuing.

"Not to mention I'd be worse off financially than MC Hammer. Not that I could expect more from you, Tim as a case study would be more of the impulsive type while I on the other hand use my brain. That the difference" he counters, taking a victory swig from his water bottle.

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "That's because you grew up as a street rat... Unlike myself. Unlike you I can afford those rediculous meals you just mentions. You don't have Roast Ham for breakfast! You have fresh eggs cooked into a omlete with lean sausage on the side with pure maple syrup. You can't even figure out what to eat correctly, and by the looks of it dress either! You are a disgrace to this business!"

His response is to stare at Tim for a few moments as though he has grown a second head.

"Are you daft or something? When you got thrown out during Path to Power did you happen to land directly onto your head?" he asks incredulously

"I was a blue blood. You didn't notice that...say... the majority of my career that I was talking about superior breeding and getting all of my money through inheritance? Granted I lost it when I had 3XW taken away from me but to say I grew up that way is like asking if the Pope is jewish." Ryan finishes off his sandwich and think momentarily.

"I may be onto something, massive head trauma would certainly account for making your last name "Tapout"" he finally says.

Tim: "Sorry I don't know your life story. I don't need to hear the pathetic tale of Neville Ryan. I would actually like to stay awake for more then two seconds!"

~Tim chuckles and smirks before he speaks again~

Tim: "The reason I changed my last name is none of your, or anybody's concern!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 pm

"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Captain2 wrote:
"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.

~Tim's grin changes to a face of sterness~

Tim: "Not at all you insignificant little worm! Has nothing to do with past play things, plus if I did have any problems with them I have more then enough to supply their demands. Now you just forget about the name change because that'll be the last thing on your mind after EFNW when I win my open challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.

~Tim's grin changes to a face of sterness~

Tim: "Not at all you insignificant little worm! Has nothing to do with past play things, plus if I did have any problems with them I have more then enough to supply their demands. Now you just forget about the name change because that'll be the last thing on your mind after EFNW when I win my open challenge!"


"Insignificant little worm? are you taking all of your conversational cues from Saturday morning cartoon villains?" he deadpans before standing up to face Tim

"Okay lets see if I can speak your language...." Neville clears his throat before speaking in a slightly gruff, Japanese inspired accent.

"PUNY MORTAL! Soon you will tremble when I have defeated Cyrus to get the EFNW World Title and I will summon the dragon to grant my wishes you pathetic worm! You're the most foolish fool in all of foolville"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 22
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.

~Tim's grin changes to a face of sterness~

Tim: "Not at all you insignificant little worm! Has nothing to do with past play things, plus if I did have any problems with them I have more then enough to supply their demands. Now you just forget about the name change because that'll be the last thing on your mind after EFNW when I win my open challenge!"


"Insignificant little worm? are you taking all of your conversational cues from Saturday morning cartoon villains?" he deadpans before standing up to face Tim

"Okay lets see if I can speak your language...." Neville clears his throat before speaking in a slightly gruff, Japanese inspired accent.

"PUNY MORTAL! Soon you will tremble when I have defeated Cyrus to get the EFNW World Title and I will summon the dragon to grant my wishes you pathetic worm! You're the most foolish fool in all of foolville"


Tim: "Alright Dr. Suess, you need to shut your mouth and know your place. Why don't you and that other bitch named Casey go back to the kitchen where you two belong and make me a sandwich and how about you get me a beer while you're at it. Once I show my dominance in my open challenge against my mystery oppenent the mangement would HAVE to give me something"

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "But until then... Here's something to remember me bye"

~Tim spits in the face of Neville as he quickly walks off snickering~
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:11 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.

~Tim's grin changes to a face of sterness~

Tim: "Not at all you insignificant little worm! Has nothing to do with past play things, plus if I did have any problems with them I have more then enough to supply their demands. Now you just forget about the name change because that'll be the last thing on your mind after EFNW when I win my open challenge!"


"Insignificant little worm? are you taking all of your conversational cues from Saturday morning cartoon villains?" he deadpans before standing up to face Tim

"Okay lets see if I can speak your language...." Neville clears his throat before speaking in a slightly gruff, Japanese inspired accent.

"PUNY MORTAL! Soon you will tremble when I have defeated Cyrus to get the EFNW World Title and I will summon the dragon to grant my wishes you pathetic worm! You're the most foolish fool in all of foolville"


Tim: "Alright Dr. Suess, you need to shut your mouth and know your place. Why don't you and that other bitch named Casey go back to the kitchen where you two belong and make me a sandwich and how about you get me a beer while you're at it. Once I show my dominance in my open challenge against my mystery oppenent the mangement would HAVE to give me something"

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "But until then... Here's something to remember me bye"

~Tim spits in the face of Neville as he quickly walks off snickering~

*Dustin Shore walks by, and stops next to Neville, watching Taylor walk away.*

Dustin Shore: Sufficient provocation, in my book. You should go kick his ass. I would, he sounds like he needs it.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.

~Tim's grin changes to a face of sterness~

Tim: "Not at all you insignificant little worm! Has nothing to do with past play things, plus if I did have any problems with them I have more then enough to supply their demands. Now you just forget about the name change because that'll be the last thing on your mind after EFNW when I win my open challenge!"


"Insignificant little worm? are you taking all of your conversational cues from Saturday morning cartoon villains?" he deadpans before standing up to face Tim

"Okay lets see if I can speak your language...." Neville clears his throat before speaking in a slightly gruff, Japanese inspired accent.

"PUNY MORTAL! Soon you will tremble when I have defeated Cyrus to get the EFNW World Title and I will summon the dragon to grant my wishes you pathetic worm! You're the most foolish fool in all of foolville"


Tim: "Alright Dr. Suess, you need to shut your mouth and know your place. Why don't you and that other bitch named Casey go back to the kitchen where you two belong and make me a sandwich and how about you get me a beer while you're at it. Once I show my dominance in my open challenge against my mystery oppenent the mangement would HAVE to give me something"

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "But until then... Here's something to remember me bye"

~Tim spits in the face of Neville as he quickly walks off snickering~

*Dustin Shore walks by, and stops next to Neville, watching Taylor walk away.*

Dustin Shore: Sufficient provocation, in my book. You should go kick his ass. I would, he sounds like he needs it.

"Yeah I usually try not to assault the mentally handicapped but he's encouraging me to make an exception" Neville says as he wipes off his face with a handkerchief.

"Do you have anything heavy with you that I could borrow?" he asks
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Casey's eyes seem to get some sort of glint behind them for a brief moment. Maybe it was a look of hatred or anger? It came and went too quick to tell. Casey kept quiet for a moment before speaking. He spoke in a very low toned voice at first.

"And this is what I was talking about when I said you were a rich, pompous douche bag who needs to get punched in the mouth."

Casey pauses and clears his throat. He takes a deep breath, almost trying to calm himself down.

"Lets get this clear, my mother was not raped by my father. It's not that way at all, I can assure you and all of those fans this my father was.. and my mother.."

He seemed to be at a loss for words and through one of his hands down and closed his eyes for a moment, clearly frustrated and at a loss for words.

"Listen, it's not about my past. At all. I don't concern myself with my past, only my future."

He paused again and seemed eager to change the subject.

"And in my future I see a few things. I see myself becoming the EFNW World Champion soon and being the first man to carry two world championships from two completely different companies. I see myself finally overcoming Cyrus eventually and in my near future I see myself breaking every bone in your face with my foot. I can't quiet see your future but I sure as hell have a good idea of what its gonna be. You will just be another name that will come and go in this company. Just as other men have. You will be here for a little while and eventually get bored of losing all the time. Or maybe, due to the violent tendencies of the talent and management here in EFNW you will get a career ending injury. Possibly at my hands if you decide to keep testing me and pushing my buttons..."

He said in a low menacing tone. At this point Casey was glaring a hole through Leopold.

"Which I suggest you don't do. You can ask men like Tim Taylor, Riff Radley or Neville Ryan what happens when you begin to screw with some one with a short fuse and a sadistic reputation.."

Casey continued to glare at Leopold

OFF Wasn't gonna no-sell you on that one lol. And I sense a fight coming on soon?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
"Aww poor Timberly, Is your ex after child support? You know that she'll probably figure your new name out if she watches EFNW" he replies with teasing sympathy.

~Tim's grin changes to a face of sterness~

Tim: "Not at all you insignificant little worm! Has nothing to do with past play things, plus if I did have any problems with them I have more then enough to supply their demands. Now you just forget about the name change because that'll be the last thing on your mind after EFNW when I win my open challenge!"


"Insignificant little worm? are you taking all of your conversational cues from Saturday morning cartoon villains?" he deadpans before standing up to face Tim

"Okay lets see if I can speak your language...." Neville clears his throat before speaking in a slightly gruff, Japanese inspired accent.

"PUNY MORTAL! Soon you will tremble when I have defeated Cyrus to get the EFNW World Title and I will summon the dragon to grant my wishes you pathetic worm! You're the most foolish fool in all of foolville"


Tim: "Alright Dr. Suess, you need to shut your mouth and know your place. Why don't you and that other bitch named Casey go back to the kitchen where you two belong and make me a sandwich and how about you get me a beer while you're at it. Once I show my dominance in my open challenge against my mystery oppenent the mangement would HAVE to give me something"

~Tim smirks as he begins to speak again~

Tim: "But until then... Here's something to remember me bye"

~Tim spits in the face of Neville as he quickly walks off snickering~

*Dustin Shore walks by, and stops next to Neville, watching Taylor walk away.*

Dustin Shore: Sufficient provocation, in my book. You should go kick his ass. I would, he sounds like he needs it.

"Yeah I usually try not to assault the mentally handicapped but he's encouraging me to make an exception" Neville says as he wipes off his face with a handkerchief.

"Do you have anything heavy with you that I could borrow?" he asks
Dustin Shore: I often travel light, but luckily, the good men and women of EFNW...

*Dustin grabs a nearby chair and folds it up, handing it to Neville.*

Dustin Shore: ...always keep us in supply.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 pm

*Robert Cairo's in his office, you know because he's the GM and shit*

*El Amazo's feuding with Matt Xtreme (I think) and shit*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm

RifRad wrote:
*After a few debuts that didn't make much sense at all, the EFNW crowd truly explodes as they hear the eary violin begin to blare from the loud speakers. Riff answers there calls as he steps from behind the curtain, his International title over his shoulder, a mic in his hand, and a well known Riff grin on his face. As he walks down the ramp, high fiving a few fans on the way down, he notices a fan holding a sign that says "Radley says Nova's a tool! Texas agrees!" If it was possible, Riff's grin gets even bigger as he heads over to the fan and asks for the sign which the said fan happily hands over. Riff slides into the ring with belt, mic, and sign. He holds the sign up over his head and the crowd starts to chant "Nova's a tool! Nova's a tool!" He lowers it as he raises his mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"You know, it's good to know that I'm not the only one that thinks so. I can't wait to take that title from him if only for the good of the company. Hey, you all want to see a magic trick?"

*The tone in the arena becomes more confused, but they cheer anyways, since they want to see a fucking magic trick. Riff keeps up his grin, puts down the sign, and starts clapping and chanting "Nova's a tool! Nova's a tool!" which the crowd cheerily goes along with. As Alex Nova's music begins to blare from the speakers Riff points to the stage.*

Riff Radley
"Bibbity boppity boo! How's it going tool shed!"

Off: To be continued by Alex Nova. Obviously. And yes, I promised to have one up yesterday and a while before, but my computer hates me. Deal with it. Here it is.

Off: Well, my magic trick would work much better if Alex would actually show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   

Back to top Go down
 
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hella 500 black magic kits (Brand new)
» Replace gutter sealant in Bedford
» vashikara spells black magic spells baba ji +9413109175
» A National Handicapping System
» is the CG7 black pearl in singapore yet?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: