HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus watches as Twister heads back, rolling his eyes before looking back at Dustin and Neville in the ring. He simply shrugs and says:

Cyrus Black: Heavy the head that bears the crown. See you boys later.

Cyrus turns and heads backstage. Back there, he's confronted by _________

~Tim TapOut steps infront of the World Champion~

Tim: "Well well well, looky who we have here.... The EFNW WOOORLD Champion 'The Exile' Cyrus Black... Greatest wrestler in the history of the business!"

Cyrus sighs, clearly not wanting to have to deal with Tim at this point and juncture.

Cyrus Black: Look, this is usually the point where I say something like "who the hell are you?" and you have a temper tantrum, then talk about how you're going to beat me and become the World Champion. I'll laugh, somebody will book us in a match, I'll kill you, and move on to the guys who actually earned their title shot. So let's just cut to the chase and why not just part ways here? After all, Timmy...it always end poorly for you.

~Tim just smirks as he doesn't loose eye contact with Cyrus~

Tim: "Just because you have that title belt you think everything is about you huh? What a cocky, arrogent bastard you are. I was going to say that I'm planning on making an impact on my redebut and work my way up to whip your ass, but just hearing that ignorant remark..... you don't posess the worthiness of my time."

Cyrus Black: That's funny...I bet you were up all night thinking of that witty remark. And no, I don't think everything's about me. It's just whenever somebody comes walking up to you when you're the EFNW World Champion, it's usually something to the tune of "why don't you give me a title shot? I deserve to face you! I would be a much better champion than you!" and other crap like that. So do forgive me if I sound a bit snippish, but I already have 99 problems. I don't need a returning prick bitch to be one of them.

Tim: "Prick bitch? That's a new one for you Cyrus, something I would expect from someone like Casey. Seems like something has crawled up the long winding asshole of Cyrus Black! But you see Cyrus, I'm not like those generic, unoriginal, pathetic goons of wrestling today. You know from experience that I'm better then the loosers who are dumb enough to do that. So you see I'm working my way up those loosers to get what I've worked my whole life for"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus watches as Twister heads back, rolling his eyes before looking back at Dustin and Neville in the ring. He simply shrugs and says:

Cyrus Black: Heavy the head that bears the crown. See you boys later.

Cyrus turns and heads backstage. Back there, he's confronted by _________

~Tim TapOut steps infront of the World Champion~

Tim: "Well well well, looky who we have here.... The EFNW WOOORLD Champion 'The Exile' Cyrus Black... Greatest wrestler in the history of the business!"

Cyrus sighs, clearly not wanting to have to deal with Tim at this point and juncture.

Cyrus Black: Look, this is usually the point where I say something like "who the hell are you?" and you have a temper tantrum, then talk about how you're going to beat me and become the World Champion. I'll laugh, somebody will book us in a match, I'll kill you, and move on to the guys who actually earned their title shot. So let's just cut to the chase and why not just part ways here? After all, Timmy...it always end poorly for you.

~Tim just smirks as he doesn't loose eye contact with Cyrus~

Tim: "Just because you have that title belt you think everything is about you huh? What a cocky, arrogent bastard you are. I was going to say that I'm planning on making an impact on my redebut and work my way up to whip your ass, but just hearing that ignorant remark..... you don't posess the worthiness of my time."

Cyrus Black: That's funny...I bet you were up all night thinking of that witty remark. And no, I don't think everything's about me. It's just whenever somebody comes walking up to you when you're the EFNW World Champion, it's usually something to the tune of "why don't you give me a title shot? I deserve to face you! I would be a much better champion than you!" and other crap like that. So do forgive me if I sound a bit snippish, but I already have 99 problems. I don't need a returning prick bitch to be one of them.

Tim: "Prick bitch? That's a new one for you Cyrus, something I would expect from someone like Casey. Seems like something has crawled up the long winding asshole of Cyrus Black! But you see Cyrus, I'm not like those generic, unoriginal, pathetic goons of wrestling today. You know from experience that I'm better then the loosers who are dumb enough to do that. So you see I'm working my way up those loosers to get what I've worked my whole life for"

Cyrus Black: You really haven't been paying attention to all the people I've been defeating ever since I won this title, have you?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus watches as Twister heads back, rolling his eyes before looking back at Dustin and Neville in the ring. He simply shrugs and says:

Cyrus Black: Heavy the head that bears the crown. See you boys later.

Cyrus turns and heads backstage. Back there, he's confronted by _________

~Tim TapOut steps infront of the World Champion~

Tim: "Well well well, looky who we have here.... The EFNW WOOORLD Champion 'The Exile' Cyrus Black... Greatest wrestler in the history of the business!"

Cyrus sighs, clearly not wanting to have to deal with Tim at this point and juncture.

Cyrus Black: Look, this is usually the point where I say something like "who the hell are you?" and you have a temper tantrum, then talk about how you're going to beat me and become the World Champion. I'll laugh, somebody will book us in a match, I'll kill you, and move on to the guys who actually earned their title shot. So let's just cut to the chase and why not just part ways here? After all, Timmy...it always end poorly for you.

~Tim just smirks as he doesn't loose eye contact with Cyrus~

Tim: "Just because you have that title belt you think everything is about you huh? What a cocky, arrogent bastard you are. I was going to say that I'm planning on making an impact on my redebut and work my way up to whip your ass, but just hearing that ignorant remark..... you don't posess the worthiness of my time."

Cyrus Black: That's funny...I bet you were up all night thinking of that witty remark. And no, I don't think everything's about me. It's just whenever somebody comes walking up to you when you're the EFNW World Champion, it's usually something to the tune of "why don't you give me a title shot? I deserve to face you! I would be a much better champion than you!" and other crap like that. So do forgive me if I sound a bit snippish, but I already have 99 problems. I don't need a returning prick bitch to be one of them.

Tim: "Prick bitch? That's a new one for you Cyrus, something I would expect from someone like Casey. Seems like something has crawled up the long winding asshole of Cyrus Black! But you see Cyrus, I'm not like those generic, unoriginal, pathetic goons of wrestling today. You know from experience that I'm better then the loosers who are dumb enough to do that. So you see I'm working my way up those loosers to get what I've worked my whole life for"

Cyrus Black: You really haven't been paying attention to all the people I've been defeating ever since I won this title, have you?

Tim: "There you go making it all about you again. That belt has changed you Cyrus, you make everything here in EFNW all about YOU! This isn't 'The Cyrus Black Show', no this is EFNW! Cyrus, like a woman.... you need to learn your place! Now, I can't wait until I get my oppertunity to be THE man who does it because you 'old friend' have become to big for your boots."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 900
Location : The Long and Winding Road

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 am

Cyrus Black: I was more referring to the supposed "losers" you were talking about. Those "losers" include Surge, Twista XL, Harry Jones, Casey Anomaly...you know, former World Champions? Legends, in some cases? Always keep your words short and sweet, Timothy...otherwise, you'll likely end up eating them.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: I was more referring to the supposed "losers" you were talking about. Those "losers" include Surge, Twista XL, Harry Jones, Casey Anomaly...you know, former World Champions? Legends, in some cases? Always keep your words short and sweet, Timothy...otherwise, you'll likely end up eating them.

Tim: "Sorry Cyrus.... I forgot your mind is to smile to understand the most simplest of words. So I shall make it 'short and sweet' just for you. Me, Tim TapOut, will wrestle other people. Me will win! Me will EARN shot at belt. Me will wrestle Cyrus. Me beat Cyrus. Tim is BIIIIIG legend."

~Tim chuckles a bit as he smirks and looks at Cyrus~

Tim: "Was that simple enough for you to understand Cyrus?"
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 am

*Riff sits in the lobby of the arena. He stares at a glass of coke, one leg up, his chin in one hand.*

Quote :
Dude. Eat it. I don't just mean the drink, eat the glass.

Quote :
Oui, faites-le. Vous ne serez pas.

Quote :
Hey, aren't you one of Surge's colors? Get the fuck out.

Quote :
Allí, usted feliz?

Quote :
Eh, I liked French better. What ev. Yo, we should do a promo.

Quote :
Por Alex Nova y la mierda.

Quote :
Dude, rape him.

Quote :
Amigo, le violación.

Quote :
Dude, rape him.

Quote :
Amigo, le violación.

Quote :
But make him feel good about it.

Quote :
Da fuck?

Riff Radley
"Da fuck?"

*Riff stands up suddenly and the coke is mysteriously gone. Riff runs toward the stage, but stops half way there and decides to go take a nap first.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 am

Scott Gone is waiting for Warren Peace to finish saving whales so he can complete the show. That's all Gone does when Peace leaves: waits for him to come back.

Surge, on the other hand, is reading up on behavioral psychology while he masturbates because he's a sick bastard.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 637
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 am

Dan Maskell can be seen roaming the hallways looking for the man in charge.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 am

SURGE AND HARRY JONES ARE WATCHING TOONAMI~~
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:32 am

Can anybody make me a tron featuring Alberto Del Rio, Hunico and Camacho, with Kevin Nash's newest theme in the WWE? The tagline will just be Mexican Mafia, but can the words be in green, please?

Thank you in advance to whoever does this.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 3365
Age : 22
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:40 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Can anybody make me a tron featuring Alberto Del Rio, Hunico and Camacho, with Kevin Nash's newest theme in the WWE? The tagline will just be Mexican Mafia, but can the words be in green, please?

Thank you in advance to whoever does this.

I don't think we have any tron makers on the site.

I know Karl and RED have made some in the past but I'm not sure if they do requests.
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1677
Age : 23
Location : Whitby, England

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 am

Jericho wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Can anybody make me a tron featuring Alberto Del Rio, Hunico and Camacho, with Kevin Nash's newest theme in the WWE? The tagline will just be Mexican Mafia, but can the words be in green, please?

Thank you in advance to whoever does this.

I don't think we have any tron makers on the site.

I know Karl and RED have made some in the past but I'm not sure if they do requests.

OH, OK.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 am

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SURGE AND HARRY JONES ARE WATCHING TOONAMI~~
Harry Jones: "I feel complete."
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Do you want help with the show 'Rik?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Adam wrote:
Do you want help with the show 'Rik?

Nah, I got this. This has been a very distracting weekend, though.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:57 pm

It's mania season bruv, to be expected.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:05 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:



"Broken Dreams" plays on and John Leopold comes from the back as the crowd boos loudly. Leopold is dressed in a white suit, white pants and white shoes. Leopold walks down the ramp refusing to give a crap about what the crowd thinks of him. Leopold gets into the ring and takes a microphone. The music stops and Leopold stays silent as the crowd boos. Leopold smirks as he looks at the fans and then he raises the mic to his mouth.

"My name is John Leopold. At Path to Power I made My debut in EFNW by competing at the #1 Contender's match for the EFNW World Championship."

Leopold is interrupted by some "you suck" chants.

"Judging by this massive reaction that I just recieved, I can only assume that you people don't like Me being here. If that's the case then that's too bad because I am here to stay. Those of you that watched ECCW you know what I'm capable of. I won the main event of Slam-Mania II and became the World Champion. I was and still am recognized as the greatest star that ever passed from ECCW. Now it's time to do the same here in EFNW. And as I look at the competition around here that will not be so tough. One way or another I will get to the top, I will defeat the "so great" Cyrus Black and I will become the EFNW World Champion. You know why? Because I am PERFECT! I am rich, handsome, extremely talented and I have the mic skills and ring skills that make the rest of the superstars in the back look so weak! There is no one and I mean NO ONE that can compate to Me!"

The crowd boos as Leopold laughs.

TBC...



The fan's boos instantly turn into cheers and screams once they hear Casey Anomaly's theme song begins to blast from the sound system in the arena. The fans grew even louder once Casey walked onto the stage, at the same time as the bass drops. Casey emerges from the curtains with a huge grin on his face, along with his usual attire of the FUCK YOUR MORALS t-shirt, torn jeans, backwards New England Patriots hat, etc.. Casey paces back and forth on the stage for a few moments before he stops and goes to speak. His music cuts as he just holds the mic there. The fans cheers die down as Casey stands there with the mic next to his mouth. He then losers the mic, his grin slowly fading. Casey paused for a moment and rubbed the back of his head. He then smirked and headed down towards the ring, which caused the fans to make more of an uproar. Casey rolls into the ring and is on his feet in an instant. The smirk still on his face as he look Leopold dead in the eye, raising the mic to his mouth and finally speaking.

"No one can compete with you, eh? I dunno I seemed to do quite well last night after I threw you over that top rope. Which was pretty easy if you ask me. Even after the beatings of all of the men you were acting as a cheerleader for as the assaulted me. And I made it to the final two of the Path To Power. And it was perfect. Two men who bring out the best in one another were the final two men left in a match that determines who is next in line for the championship. It couldn't have been more eprfect of a situation for this company I have grown to love. BUT.."

Casey's smirk was lingering on his face but wasn't as predominate as when he had first rolled into the ring.

"But some butt-hurt blue-blood had to go and ruin that. And I don't mean Neville either because I have gained respect for him recently and congratulate him on his victory even if it was slightly flawed. This 'blue-blood' dick head was so pissed off that some Punk who was raised in poor environment eliminated him. Did I really piss you off that much John? Did it piss you off that some punk kid eliminated the self proclaimed lord of professional wrestling? Did it piss you off that much you hit me over the head with a title belt I basically worship? I knew I was good at pissing people off but damn, I didn't know I was that good."

Leopold looks at Casey and then at the crowd that is red-hot for Anomaly.
Leopold smirks and nods.

"You damn right I was pissed. I was about to win the match and I would have done it if it wasn't for you. So I couldn't let that slide. You stole My chance at winning the World title so I did the same thing to you. How do you punk's call that? Oh yeah! An eye for an eye. I didn't just send you over the top rope, I bashed you with the title belt twice. And even thogh I was pissed that I didn't win that match it felt so good when I saw you getting pinned. And now here we are with you trying to play the cool guy that grew up in the street. Let Me tell you something about living in the street...Well basically I don't know much about it because I was raised in a huge mansion. I had hot maids to serve Me, I had lots of money and I still do, I had everything I wanted. And over the years not much have changed. I am still rich and I still have everything I want except the EFNW World title. But since you are out here let Me get something off My chest. Do you enjoy being so over-hyped and over-rated? Does it give you pleasure to have all these idiots cheer for you when you come out of that stage? Does it make you feel proud about yourself when everybody in the back is talking about you?"

The crowd starts chanting for Casey so Leopold raises the mic towards the fans.
He shakes his head and lowers the mic back to his mouth.

"You hear that? They are cheering your name! So sweet! Come on go ahead and feed off of their love. Come on! You are Casey Anomaly you do what you do, you say what you say just because you like hearing everybody else's reaction. The only reason that you are considered one of the best in EFNW is because all these people are behind you. You use them to stay on the top. And of course the company likes that. The use you to make money. Sell all of your T-Shirts and other crappy merchandise. But I get it that's what big companies do, I realize that more then anybody else, I worship money. And you hear that?"

Leopold raises the mic again when the crowd boos him.
Then he lowers the mic.

"They boo Me but all I do is to be honest. I have the guts to say who I really am and what I really think and I don't give a damn about what these people think. But you? You are a hypocrite and a thug. I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing drugs backstage. You are a punk that hides his true self so you can get all the love you want from this people just because your mommy and daddy didn't loved you at all. You are still a little child deep inside you and everytime you come out here to "piss off somebody" all you really do is hiding who you really are. An annoying punk-kid that never got that teddy-bear he asked from his dad for Christmas. You make Me sick. And all the support that these stupid people are giving you makes Me feel bad for this business."
Casey looks at him with a raised eye brow. He doesn't seem all that pissed off or frustrated by Leopold's comments. It's more of an interested, or intrigued look. Casey slowly raises the mic to his mouth.

"You finished now?"

Casey stares at him with that interested look still. He take's Leopold's silence as a yes and continues on with his response.

"Now, John... if I were the man you had just described, I would probably be getting all red in the face. I would probably start getting all defensive and start saying things along the lines of; 'You're only jealous because you don't sell as much merch as me.' But what you obviously don't understand is I'm not that man you had just described. There are many men like that in this business and I can think of a few in this company off of the top of my head. You just seem to be so wrapped up in your self and your head is so far up your own ass that you can't see whats going on around you. I guess you can say ignorance is one of your downfalls. You probably should have done your homework when you first came here, gotten to know things a little bit better then you already do. Because if you did you would probably.. no you would definitely see my name all over the history of this company. On my very first day here in this company I beat the old poster boy of this company for a title belt, Harry Jones. In soon rose to the top and was in line for yet another World Heavyweight Championship, just as I have in every other company I have been apart of. But then EFNW went under. When it came back yet again I became a top contender and eventually faced off against my own mentor and friend Cyrus Black. What I did in that match was unremarkable and unheard of. I made Cyrus tap out and I made him doubt himself. I shall bore you and the fans no longer with my damn life story as I just needed to use it to get my point across. That point being you don't know anything about me. You can still make all the assumptions all you want but there is a reason my last name is Anomaly.."

He pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"You just don't understand me, no one does. So you and all of my other, for lack of a batter term, haters, try to label me. Sell out you call me. Overrated you call me. Over hyped you call me. Its all just because you can't simply grasp how I do things. But don't feel bad John, don't feel retarded. You are just one of the many that can't."

Casey grins slightly and quotes himself.

"'One of many'... yes that sounds just about right for you. You are just one of the many so-called 'sophisticated blue bloods' in this business. Don't believe me? Look at Angel Rodrigues. Look at Neville Ryan back in 3XW. Hell look at Riff Radley back before he went bankrupt. Look at the rest of these cookie cutter wrestlers that look the same. Its kind of like a broken record player, playing the same thing over and over and over again. Frankly I'm sick of these pricks coming after me."

Casey's look becomes slightly agitated and frustrated.

"There have been others like you John, as I have just stated. But all of you seem to just look down upon me for a plethora of reasons. You all think you can just walk all over me just because I'm apparently inferior to you?! What makes you so god damn special!? The fact you were fed with a silver spoon as a child instead of a plastic one!? The fact you had tons of help getting to where you are today?! The fact you come from a better background then I!? NO!"

Casey is getting fired up now, he begins to pace back and forth yelling into his mic.

"Yes I love when the fans cheer for me. It gives me an adrenaline rush and gets me all sorts pumped up, but thats not why I pander to them nor appreciate them. I pander to them because they need some one like them to support. They need a man they can look up to and adore. Some one like them. A hard-working blue collar man they can relate to. They need a man to be able to believe in in these tough times my country is facing."

Casey stops pacing and looks John dead in the eye.

"And I'm sure every single blue-collared citizen in this building right now wants to find some rich, pompous douche bag and punch him in the mouth. The next best thing to that for them is watching one of their own do it."

The fans give off a huge pop and start a 'Punch his lights out!' chant. Casey doesn't break his eye contact with John.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2080
Age : 24
Location : Athens

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm

OT: Leopold's reply to Casey will come tomorrow
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:51 pm

OFF kk awesome
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Off: I swear to god I will have a promo up tonight. Even if it means the death of me.
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 pm



~The crowd explodes as they see the man who has returned to professional wrestling after a serious injury during his teen years. Finally DJ appears on the center of the ramp to a massive pop from the fans as he high fives every hand on his way down to the ramp. He jumps over the ropes and runs up to each corner raising his arms up to recieve another massive pop each time. Soon he calms down and gets in the center of the ring with a microphone~

~~DJ "The Icon"~~

"Ladies and gentlemen! The Hardcore Icon has returned to the ring for the first time in YEARS! And between you and me.... I couldn't me happier! I haven't been in a match, or a ring for that matter since my back injury that lead up to the surgery on my ribs. I was reaching the pinnacle of my career until one man ruined it for me.... the biggest Jackass in my life time.... in EVERYONE'S life time. This man fractured my back and caused me to get slipped rib syndrom. I spent all of High School not being able to participate in sports, not being able to entertain all you people around the world with what I love to do. But I perservered! I worked my ass off to recover and be able to come back and beat this guy as bad as he did me! This man is non-other then Tim TapOut!"

~The fans erupt in boo's just by mentioning his name. DJ nods his head in agreement with the fans as he brings the microphone back up to speak again~

~~DJ "The Icon"~~

"I've heard him spout shit out of his mouth ever since I moved to Maryland and met him. And I am sick and tired of this douche bag! No matter what people put this guy through, he still doesn't learn to shut his damn mouth! It's beyond me how he gets titles, friends, and even women! When we were kids I swore I got that gay vibe from him, guess he's pulling a Michael Jackson? The fact that this company, or any company for that matter, would hire a queer like that? Sure he was a decent mat wrestler, but he can't stand up worth shit! I've whipped his ass since we were kids back in HTW. So what's the difference between then and now besides time? This will just be a newer, more entertaining, and more violent version then HTW years ago..... This is EFNW BABY! Extreme F'N Wrestling! This place is PERFECT for someone like me! I made my career based off of Hardcore and exteme moments! I plan on making more in my time here!"

~The fans cheer as they chant "DJ, DJ, DJ, DJ". He just smiles as he brings the mic back up~

~~DJ "The Icon"~~

"That's right everyone! I'm here to entertain each and everyone of you in the areana, and every areana around the world! I'm going to prove to the guys in the back and Tim TapOut that the childhood dream of DJ 'The Icon' still lives! And if I have to go through the man who made my life hell as a kid... then I have no problem whipping the ass of the suckiest, whiniest, most pathetic, most IMPERFECT superstar in Pro-Wrestling History! I'm DJ 'The Icon' and I approve this message!"

~DJ smiles as he tosses the mic up and gets a massive amount of cheers from the fans in this EFNW areana. He heads up the ramp with a smile and bows before he heads to the back~

Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 pm

What? What? How is this guy like uber face already? The crowd exploded? Surely there'd be zero reaction as they have no idea who DJ is?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Neville Ryan, 3XW World Champion, Path to Power Winner, Owner of the world's largest Neville Ryan merchandise collection, is backstage speaking with an interviewer.

"I swear something is wrong with this place, a month ago I begin talking to Cyrus and like three other people pop out of the woodwork to challenge him to a match. Last week I win Path to Power and begin speaking to Cyrus about how if I face him I won't be afraid of him... guess how that ended? another two people pop up and begin flapping their jaws." Neville shakes his head.

"Granted at least this time Shore had a claim to a match but Twister came right the hell out of nowhere. The nerve! I'm the Franchise of EFNW, I'm the biggest draw there is and yet I have people constantly interrupting me. I'm going to snap on those bastards!" he says, clearly getting riled up

The interviewer narrows his eyes and clears his throat "Actually Neville, I was asking what you thought about the return of Tim Tapout to EFNW"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Neville yells, pushing him out of the shot and throwing the microphone at him before wandering off screen.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:54 pm

OFF: Haha Neville is pissy that I be back XD
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Adam wrote:
What? What? How is this guy like uber face already? The crowd exploded? Surely there'd be zero reaction as they have no idea who DJ is?

No one has filled us in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   

Back to top Go down
 
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hella 500 black magic kits (Brand new)
» Replace gutter sealant in Bedford
» vashikara spells black magic spells baba ji +9413109175
» is the CG7 black pearl in singapore yet?
» Bapesta Neon Blue/Pink/Black/Yellow sz 10 (best color combo!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: