HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Dj is one of Tim's friends that Tim brought here. Kinda like what I did with Riff.

HTW = Tim's trampoline wrestling thing
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 pm

RifRad wrote:
Off: I swear to god I will have a promo up tonight. Even if it means the death of me.

Someone died...

And yea, Casey, I know that much, but I've still to get a grip on the character, this archaic rivalry, and so on.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Off: I swear to god I will have a promo up tonight. Even if it means the death of me.

Someone died...

And yea, Casey, I know that much, but I've still to get a grip on the character, this archaic rivalry, and so on.
Gotcha, talk to Tim then cause I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

OFF: What DJ said in the promo is true. I fractured his back last year, and he had surgery on his ribs and the fact he is just able to start wrestling again (right now at my place Very Happy) after Doctors said never again.

He is a wild dude
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:33 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: What DJ said in the promo is true. I fractured his back last year, and he had surgery on his ribs and the fact he is just able to start wrestling again (right now at my place Very Happy) after Doctors said never again.

He is a queerbag
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 21
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: What DJ said in the promo is true. I fractured his back last year, and he had surgery on his ribs and the fact he is just able to start wrestling again (right now at my place Very Happy) after Doctors said never again.

He is a wild dude
why the fuck did you do that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:45 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: What DJ said in the promo is true. I fractured his back last year, and he had surgery on his ribs and the fact he is just able to start wrestling again (right now at my place Very Happy) after Doctors said never again.

He is a wild dude
why the fuck did you do that?

He didn't latch on to my Canadian Destroyer right
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: What DJ said in the promo is true. I fractured his back last year, and he had surgery on his ribs and the fact he is just able to start wrestling again (right now at my place Very Happy) after Doctors said never again.

He is a wild dude
why the fuck did you do that?

He didn't latch on to my Canadian Destroyer right

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't do shit if you can't do it properly.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
OFF: What DJ said in the promo is true. I fractured his back last year, and he had surgery on his ribs and the fact he is just able to start wrestling again (right now at my place Very Happy) after Doctors said never again.

He is a wild dude
why the fuck did you do that?

He didn't latch on to my Canadian Destroyer right

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't do shit if you can't do it properly.

We've done it many times before no problem. It was a freak accident, and it came at the worst time with the worst move to fuck up on. But he just got me back today.... I felt a real sweet chin music -_-
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 21
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

marik and his knowledge
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

~The titantron and TVs around the arena come on to DJ "The Icon"~

~~DJ "The Icon"~~

"Lets clear some things up, Yes "Tap Out" did fracture my back when we were kids in our own company "HTW". At the time in our Company we were best friends but sometimes "Tap Out" cant take away business away from friendship and took one match too far. I was forced to stop doing all the things i loved to do. I couldn't play basketball, i could not continue HTW but now...... Im back whether i face "Tap Out" or not I'm happy to be back loving what i do and that is entertaining fans around the world. I dont know when, I dont not know where, and i dont know how but ill get my revenge on "Tap Out" but as of right now im glad to be back and ready to make a real name for myself in EFNW."

~Then the TV screens fade and return to normal programming~
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Noeleen's fired. Take your shit and get out.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 21
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Noeleen's fired. Take your shit and get out.
Sad i wasn't ready for it yet, i was in the middle of writing something then you ruined it all. fuck you. fuck you fuck you.dmgndfkj
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Noeleen's rehired. Take your shit and get in.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 21
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm

NO
IM NOT COMING BACK.
I NEVER GOT TO POST MY PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Noeleen's rehired. Take your shit and get in.

That's what she said Wink
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 21
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

fuck off tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1037
Age : 21
Location : Hottie World

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:56 pm

¬_¬


Last edited by noeleen phoenix on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2080
Age : 24
Location : Athens

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:
The Legend Of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:



"Broken Dreams" plays on and John Leopold comes from the back as the crowd boos loudly. Leopold is dressed in a white suit, white pants and white shoes. Leopold walks down the ramp refusing to give a crap about what the crowd thinks of him. Leopold gets into the ring and takes a microphone. The music stops and Leopold stays silent as the crowd boos. Leopold smirks as he looks at the fans and then he raises the mic to his mouth.

"My name is John Leopold. At Path to Power I made My debut in EFNW by competing at the #1 Contender's match for the EFNW World Championship."

Leopold is interrupted by some "you suck" chants.

"Judging by this massive reaction that I just recieved, I can only assume that you people don't like Me being here. If that's the case then that's too bad because I am here to stay. Those of you that watched ECCW you know what I'm capable of. I won the main event of Slam-Mania II and became the World Champion. I was and still am recognized as the greatest star that ever passed from ECCW. Now it's time to do the same here in EFNW. And as I look at the competition around here that will not be so tough. One way or another I will get to the top, I will defeat the "so great" Cyrus Black and I will become the EFNW World Champion. You know why? Because I am PERFECT! I am rich, handsome, extremely talented and I have the mic skills and ring skills that make the rest of the superstars in the back look so weak! There is no one and I mean NO ONE that can compate to Me!"

The crowd boos as Leopold laughs.

TBC...



The fan's boos instantly turn into cheers and screams once they hear Casey Anomaly's theme song begins to blast from the sound system in the arena. The fans grew even louder once Casey walked onto the stage, at the same time as the bass drops. Casey emerges from the curtains with a huge grin on his face, along with his usual attire of the FUCK YOUR MORALS t-shirt, torn jeans, backwards New England Patriots hat, etc.. Casey paces back and forth on the stage for a few moments before he stops and goes to speak. His music cuts as he just holds the mic there. The fans cheers die down as Casey stands there with the mic next to his mouth. He then losers the mic, his grin slowly fading. Casey paused for a moment and rubbed the back of his head. He then smirked and headed down towards the ring, which caused the fans to make more of an uproar. Casey rolls into the ring and is on his feet in an instant. The smirk still on his face as he look Leopold dead in the eye, raising the mic to his mouth and finally speaking.

"No one can compete with you, eh? I dunno I seemed to do quite well last night after I threw you over that top rope. Which was pretty easy if you ask me. Even after the beatings of all of the men you were acting as a cheerleader for as the assaulted me. And I made it to the final two of the Path To Power. And it was perfect. Two men who bring out the best in one another were the final two men left in a match that determines who is next in line for the championship. It couldn't have been more eprfect of a situation for this company I have grown to love. BUT.."

Casey's smirk was lingering on his face but wasn't as predominate as when he had first rolled into the ring.

"But some butt-hurt blue-blood had to go and ruin that. And I don't mean Neville either because I have gained respect for him recently and congratulate him on his victory even if it was slightly flawed. This 'blue-blood' dick head was so pissed off that some Punk who was raised in poor environment eliminated him. Did I really piss you off that much John? Did it piss you off that some punk kid eliminated the self proclaimed lord of professional wrestling? Did it piss you off that much you hit me over the head with a title belt I basically worship? I knew I was good at pissing people off but damn, I didn't know I was that good."

Leopold looks at Casey and then at the crowd that is red-hot for Anomaly.
Leopold smirks and nods.

"You damn right I was pissed. I was about to win the match and I would have done it if it wasn't for you. So I couldn't let that slide. You stole My chance at winning the World title so I did the same thing to you. How do you punk's call that? Oh yeah! An eye for an eye. I didn't just send you over the top rope, I bashed you with the title belt twice. And even thogh I was pissed that I didn't win that match it felt so good when I saw you getting pinned. And now here we are with you trying to play the cool guy that grew up in the street. Let Me tell you something about living in the street...Well basically I don't know much about it because I was raised in a huge mansion. I had hot maids to serve Me, I had lots of money and I still do, I had everything I wanted. And over the years not much have changed. I am still rich and I still have everything I want except the EFNW World title. But since you are out here let Me get something off My chest. Do you enjoy being so over-hyped and over-rated? Does it give you pleasure to have all these idiots cheer for you when you come out of that stage? Does it make you feel proud about yourself when everybody in the back is talking about you?"

The crowd starts chanting for Casey so Leopold raises the mic towards the fans.
He shakes his head and lowers the mic back to his mouth.

"You hear that? They are cheering your name! So sweet! Come on go ahead and feed off of their love. Come on! You are Casey Anomaly you do what you do, you say what you say just because you like hearing everybody else's reaction. The only reason that you are considered one of the best in EFNW is because all these people are behind you. You use them to stay on the top. And of course the company likes that. The use you to make money. Sell all of your T-Shirts and other crappy merchandise. But I get it that's what big companies do, I realize that more then anybody else, I worship money. And you hear that?"

Leopold raises the mic again when the crowd boos him.
Then he lowers the mic.

"They boo Me but all I do is to be honest. I have the guts to say who I really am and what I really think and I don't give a damn about what these people think. But you? You are a hypocrite and a thug. I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing drugs backstage. You are a punk that hides his true self so you can get all the love you want from this people just because your mommy and daddy didn't loved you at all. You are still a little child deep inside you and everytime you come out here to "piss off somebody" all you really do is hiding who you really are. An annoying punk-kid that never got that teddy-bear he asked from his dad for Christmas. You make Me sick. And all the support that these stupid people are giving you makes Me feel bad for this business."
Casey looks at him with a raised eye brow. He doesn't seem all that pissed off or frustrated by Leopold's comments. It's more of an interested, or intrigued look. Casey slowly raises the mic to his mouth.

"You finished now?"

Casey stares at him with that interested look still. He take's Leopold's silence as a yes and continues on with his response.

"Now, John... if I were the man you had just described, I would probably be getting all red in the face. I would probably start getting all defensive and start saying things along the lines of; 'You're only jealous because you don't sell as much merch as me.' But what you obviously don't understand is I'm not that man you had just described. There are many men like that in this business and I can think of a few in this company off of the top of my head. You just seem to be so wrapped up in your self and your head is so far up your own ass that you can't see whats going on around you. I guess you can say ignorance is one of your downfalls. You probably should have done your homework when you first came here, gotten to know things a little bit better then you already do. Because if you did you would probably.. no you would definitely see my name all over the history of this company. On my very first day here in this company I beat the old poster boy of this company for a title belt, Harry Jones. In soon rose to the top and was in line for yet another World Heavyweight Championship, just as I have in every other company I have been apart of. But then EFNW went under. When it came back yet again I became a top contender and eventually faced off against my own mentor and friend Cyrus Black. What I did in that match was unremarkable and unheard of. I made Cyrus tap out and I made him doubt himself. I shall bore you and the fans no longer with my damn life story as I just needed to use it to get my point across. That point being you don't know anything about me. You can still make all the assumptions all you want but there is a reason my last name is Anomaly.."

He pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"You just don't understand me, no one does. So you and all of my other, for lack of a batter term, haters, try to label me. Sell out you call me. Overrated you call me. Over hyped you call me. Its all just because you can't simply grasp how I do things. But don't feel bad John, don't feel retarded. You are just one of the many that can't."

Casey grins slightly and quotes himself.

"'One of many'... yes that sounds just about right for you. You are just one of the many so-called 'sophisticated blue bloods' in this business. Don't believe me? Look at Angel Rodrigues. Look at Neville Ryan back in 3XW. Hell look at Riff Radley back before he went bankrupt. Look at the rest of these cookie cutter wrestlers that look the same. Its kind of like a broken record player, playing the same thing over and over and over again. Frankly I'm sick of these pricks coming after me."

Casey's look becomes slightly agitated and frustrated.

"There have been others like you John, as I have just stated. But all of you seem to just look down upon me for a plethora of reasons. You all think you can just walk all over me just because I'm apparently inferior to you?! What makes you so god damn special!? The fact you were fed with a silver spoon as a child instead of a plastic one!? The fact you had tons of help getting to where you are today?! The fact you come from a better background then I!? NO!"

Casey is getting fired up now, he begins to pace back and forth yelling into his mic.

"Yes I love when the fans cheer for me. It gives me an adrenaline rush and gets me all sorts pumped up, but thats not why I pander to them nor appreciate them. I pander to them because they need some one like them to support. They need a man they can look up to and adore. Some one like them. A hard-working blue collar man they can relate to. They need a man to be able to believe in in these tough times my country is facing."

Casey stops pacing and looks John dead in the eye.

"And I'm sure every single blue-collared citizen in this building right now wants to find some rich, pompous douche bag and punch him in the mouth. The next best thing to that for them is watching one of their own do it."

The fans give off a huge pop and start a 'Punch his lights out!' chant. Casey doesn't break his eye contact with John.

Leopold smirks as he looks at the crowd that cheers for Casey and then he looks at Casey.

"You know you just wasted five whole minutes of My life because the only thing I could hear was "blah, blah, blah". There is nothing you can say to me that will make me take back what I said about you. Casey you have been exposed for who you really are and it's too late for you to get away from this. You knew this was going to happen, you knew that somewhere down the road someone would come out and say to your face that you are nothing but a fraud!"

Leopold laughs.

"And oh boy, you really try to act like you don't give a damn about what I say, you are really trying to play the cool guy and you really want me to think that I'm not in your head but you can't hide behind your fake personality anymore. You get these people to like you and cheer for you because you are exactly who they want you to be. Hell, you don't even have a character of your own. You just come out, play the fans favorite and then you go to the back, get your paycheck and return to the streets where your house is."

Some Fuck you Leopold chants begin.

"Yeah that's really nice...so anyway since you are clearly not mad about everything I said you wouldn't mind telling us about your life. I mean we all know about your career you just named all of your accomplishments and the titles that were handed to you because you didn't deserve them but we don't know anything about your life. Your family for example. You say you are a guy from the streets so I guess you didn't have a family? No wait I will pick a guess. There was that dirty guy that got so drunk that he attacked that poor lady and raped her and then poof! There was Casey Anomaly! You are the result of a rape! Your dad was a rapist that you may not even know who he is and your mother is a lady with a broken vagina that hated you for ruining her life with your existence since the day. So she dropped you from your house and that's why you grew up in the streets! Finally the word "anomaly" you picked as your nickname has been explained!"

Leopold winks at Casey and laughs.

"But seriously you are not mad are you? You will just use a stupid joke to make a come-back and you will suck up to the fans again right? I mean, if you were upset you would have knocked me out right now!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm

sure u dont want help with that show bro?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Adam wrote:
sure u dont want help with that show bro?

I was thinking of doing it lazily by myself, but if you're offering, I might as well take the help. Get on MSN and we'll go over it.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:30 am



Out of the back steps Gordon Winter, dressed in another expensive suit all black with solid red pin stripes down it. Shiny black dress shoes with a red dress shirt and a black tie to match the suit. He runs his hand down the fine fabric in admiration. He mocks the fans with exuberance he demands that some random human outside the ring holds the ring ropes open for him and he steps in. Out of his pocket he pulls a sleek microphone of his own and waits for the fans to shut their fucking mouths

Gordon Winter
Will you people please shut the fuck up?

He gets jeers from all over the arena

Gordon Winter
I could buy each and every person in this arena twice. Now be it any other occasion I could go on and on for days about how much better I am than the rest of you in here but I've got something on my mind, my upcoming "debut". For some of you people I know that word is something of a mystery to you. It would be something that kinda blows your mind. Because well your fucking autistic. A debut is someone's first match in a new company. Now this debut match is going to be a cakewalk for me because we all know that 90% of the competitors in this company are hardcore drug addicts that stick out their arm and the track lines are evident. Now it should be spoken that I Gordon Winter am better than them and will out wrestle them due to my being better than them because of being Straight Edge. I don't drink, sorry I have a brain and I kinda fucking like my liver. I don't smoke, yeah again I apologize for thoroughly enjoying having healthy lungs that cause me to have better endurance than any of the smokers in back. I don't do drugs, and frankly why should I even have to state that? That shit is fucking illegal. In fact not only is it illegal the shit could kill you. You have drug addicted idiots like Will Williams or Surge or Twister Excel or whoever else's name I could pull from a hat because they are all weak, they get to the arena and puff puff pass because when your a grown adult acting like a child is the cool thing to do. Now the minority there I would expect that from. Their inhibitions are lower than that of the mighty white people. Now children backstage, I can offer this once in a lifetime offer. One million dollars to the person smart enough to step up first and be my trusty slave.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 351
Age : 23
Location : On board the SS Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

*After a few debuts that didn't make much sense at all, the EFNW crowd truly explodes as they hear the eary violin begin to blare from the loud speakers. Riff answers there calls as he steps from behind the curtain, his International title over his shoulder, a mic in his hand, and a well known Riff grin on his face. As he walks down the ramp, high fiving a few fans on the way down, he notices a fan holding a sign that says "Radley says Nova's a tool! Texas agrees!" If it was possible, Riff's grin gets even bigger as he heads over to the fan and asks for the sign which the said fan happily hands over. Riff slides into the ring with belt, mic, and sign. He holds the sign up over his head and the crowd starts to chant "Nova's a tool! Nova's a tool!" He lowers it as he raises his mic to his lips.*

Riff Radley
"You know, it's good to know that I'm not the only one that thinks so. I can't wait to take that title from him if only for the good of the company. Hey, you all want to see a magic trick?"

*The tone in the arena becomes more confused, but they cheer anyways, since they want to see a fucking magic trick. Riff keeps up his grin, puts down the sign, and starts clapping and chanting "Nova's a tool! Nova's a tool!" which the crowd cheerily goes along with. As Alex Nova's music begins to blare from the speakers Riff points to the stage.*

Riff Radley
"Bibbity boppity boo! How's it going tool shed!"

Off: To be continued by Alex Nova. Obviously. And yes, I promised to have one up yesterday and a while before, but my computer hates me. Deal with it. Here it is.


Last edited by RifRad on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 23
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 am

[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway with tunes blaring in his ears]

TBC by Dan
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 637
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 am

Styles wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway with tunes blaring in his ears]

TBC by Dan

[Dan Maskell is walking the opposite way. Updating his FB on his iPhone when he bumps into Evans.]

'Watch where you are going Retard.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   

Back to top Go down
 
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hella 500 black magic kits (Brand new)
» Replace gutter sealant in Bedford
» vashikara spells black magic spells baba ji +9413109175
» is the CG7 black pearl in singapore yet?
» Bapesta Neon Blue/Pink/Black/Yellow sz 10 (best color combo!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: