The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

good show guys, liked the ending but what's a novaface

Twista is backstage smoking TWO JOINTS in celebration of being booked when he wasn't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm

*Robert Cairo's doing shady shit with Angel that isn't sexual*

*El Amazo is now apparently called Psychoface*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Kramer wrote:

Amazo finds a note saying, "Psychoface and you are two different people".
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Surge is on the outskirts of the city, digging a hole after the show. Fun fact: it takes 462 DIFFERENT MUSCLES to dig a hole deep enough that the police will never find out what you did.

Scott Gone is pleased at another great show. He has a sign on his door welcoming anyone to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Kramer wrote:

Matt Xtreme walks up to El Amazo and drops an open carton of spoiled 2% milk on his shoes.

"I hope you know that I'm going to fucking stab you one day."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Kyle O'Rapely is fucking flipping shit at Xtreme, as he searches for him, with a fork in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Angel and Elias are backstage, having won the match with Surge and got in the good graces of the GM.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 pm

*Riff is backstage, nose bandaged up, guyliner now mostly gone, and a smile on his face. He's extremely happy that he got to super kick Alex Nova in the face, though kinda dissappointed that he lost against his old boss/mentor Neville Ryan. Meh, he's still happy, cause he's got an idea for a promo to rip Nova apart even more. If only Nova would show up.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 pm

SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely is fucking flipping shit at Xtreme, as he searches for him, with a fork in his hand.

Xtreme turns away from El Amazo and sees O'Rapely running around with a fork.

"This... Piece of shit..."

Xtreme then charges at him.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Xtreme then swings his right arm and is about to punch O'Rapely in the face, but stops at the last second!

"HA! YOU FLINCHED! YOU TOTALLY FUCKING FLINCHED!"

Xtreme then notices O'Rapely's mask.

"What up with the mask? You gone full blown retard also?"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 pm

@NoeleenPhoenix - #PsychoPhoenixORDIE
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Scott Gone is reviewing the show from yesterday. Anyone can talk to him.

Surge is petting a cat that wandered into the arena.

"Who's da gewd boi? Yous da good boi."

He hears the cat purring.

Quote :
Da fuck is that?

Quote :
I think that's purring. I think it's happy.

Quote :
That's impossbile. The only emotions cats feel is contempt. Purring is the sound of a cat's heartbeat speeding up when you pet it, 'cause it senses you're close enough to attack.

Quote :
Now we know.

Quote :
And knowing is half the battle.

Surge pulls out his knife...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:23 pm

I'd post a promo but this page looks like Hazza's pussy...stretched out and loose.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Off: Yeah, lol, that'd be Marik. You should do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Saudi wrote:
I'd post a promo but this page looks like Hazza's pussy...stretched out and loose.
Your moms is like that, last time i checked.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:14 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Saudi wrote:

I'll take that as a 'yes' for the 3-way I suggested...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Saudi wrote:

Speaking of which, my friend invited me to be in one with her. I'm kind of hoping she was serious.

#ADayInTheLifeOfTJ
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 pm

you'll get aids tj.
if it is two girls you're sweet.
two guys
consider it again.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 pm

ot- Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Neville Ryan is backstage walking down the hallway with his 3XW World Title on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Kramer wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Saudi wrote:

Speaking of which, my friend invited me to be in one with her. I'm kind of hoping she was serious.

#ADayInTheLifeOfTJ

I shall be in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Cyrus Black, EFNW World Champion, is being interviewed by some magazine or another. It's hard to keep track of all the people he talks to. Anyway, once the interview's over, __________ comes up to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black, EFNW World Champion, is being interviewed by some magazine or another. It's hard to keep track of all the people he talks to. Anyway, once the interview's over, __________ comes up to speak to him.

...some guy walks up to Cyrus. He prolly works for Scott Gone, or something, since he has Gone's insignia on his shirt: a rainbow dragon with a mustache and watermelon.

"Mr. Black, Mr. Gone would like to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm

*Dustin Shore is backstage, seen reading a book. Closer inspection reveals the title to be The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. His bag is next to his chair, and the old CWW Undisputed Championship sits on top of the bag. However, ___________ is pretty damn rude and interrupts his reading.*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

...some guy walks up to Cyrus. He prolly works for Scott Gone, or something, since he has Gone's insignia on his shirt: a rainbow dragon with a mustache and watermelon.

Cyrus shrugs as he heads to Scott Gone's office and knocks on the door. When he doesn't hear anybody calling out from the inside, he opens the door and walks inside

Cyrus Black: Gone? You in here?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus shrugs as he heads to Scott Gone's office and knocks on the door. When he doesn't hear anybody calling out from the inside, he opens the door and walks inside

Cyrus Black: Gone? You in here?

Scott Gone swings around in his chair. He's wearing his regular chain mail.

"Cyrus, I heard that you, Kyle O'Rapely, and El Amazo, wanted a tag team match against Angel Rodriguez, Matt Xtreme, and I'm guessing at this point, either Victor Elias or Dr. Butcher. I'd like to go over this with you."

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore is backstage, seen reading a book. Closer inspection reveals the title to be The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. His bag is next to his chair, and the old CWW Undisputed Championship sits on
top of the bag. However, ___________ is pretty damn rude and interrupts his reading.*

Another assistant walks up to Dustin. And he isn't rude either.

"Mr. Gone would like to see you after Mr. Black, Mr. Shore. Also, would you have any idea where I can find your former protege Mr. Weston, and his tag team partner, Mr. Davis?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next