The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 I_vote_lcapEFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 I_voting_barEFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Neville is sitting backstage shining his 3XW World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Noeleen Phoenix

Backstage sitting on a table along with her title beside her as she mumbles some random lyrics
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:50 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Backstage sitting on a table along with her title beside her as she mumbles some random lyrics

Jack Walsh, making his first EFNW appearance approaches Noeleen and waves

"Hiya! nice to meet you. I'm Jack!" he says excitedly
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

Stops for a moment and pouts at him.

Oh right. Hi. I'm unsure if I should even introduce myself.

Lifts up the title sitting beside her

I'm a champion, usually that says it all without actually bringing a name into it.

laughs
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

I'm a champion, usually that says it all without actually bringing a name into it.

laughs

"Wow! thats awesome! Nice to meetcha champ!" he says as he offers his hand

"I'm new here. I came on the bus!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Off Jack Walsh ftw
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

laughs

Noeleen Phoenix[/u]

[i]Shakes the hand

[b]The bus... right, is this bus just any normal bus perhaps? What's your name dude?[b]
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

laughs

Noeleen Phoenix[/u]

[i]Shakes the hand

[b]The bus... right, is this bus just any normal bus perhaps? What's your name dude?[b]

"The city bus!" Jack answers as he reaches his hand into his pocket and pulls out a handful of bus tokens

"I can go wherever I want on it, I can go uptown or downtown or sometimes even out on the little areas in between. Sometimes random neighborhoods too. Once i was on the bus and we were coming up to a stop, it wasn't my stop, but I saw the ice cream van driving by and I was all like "whoa, major dilemma" am I right? I figured the best thing to do would be to try and get out of the bus. stop the ice cream van, get an awesome tasty treat and then get back on the bus before it left. My plan worked almost perfectly but when I got back on someone had taken my seat so I had to stand for the rest of the ride. It was worth it though, I got one of those ice cream sandwiches. Ever had one of those? they're the best!"

he says before putting his tokens back in his pocket

"by the way, my name is Jack Walsh"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Alex Nova arrives eating a taco from Taco Bell; cause everyone does it until _________ approaches him.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

laughs

Noeleen Phoenix[/u]

[i]Shakes the hand

The bus... right, is this bus just any normal bus perhaps? What's your name dude?[b]

"The city bus!" Jack answers as he reaches his hand into his pocket and pulls out a handful of bus tokens

"I can go wherever I want on it, I can go uptown or downtown or sometimes even out on the little areas in between. Sometimes random neighborhoods too. Once i was on the bus and we were coming up to a stop, it wasn't my stop, but I saw the ice cream van driving by and I was all like "whoa, major dilemma" am I right? I figured the best thing to do would be to try and get out of the bus. stop the ice cream van, get an awesome tasty treat and then get back on the bus before it left. My plan worked almost perfectly but when I got back on someone had taken my seat so I had to stand for the rest of the ride. It was worth it though, I got one of those ice cream sandwiches. Ever had one of those? they're the best!"

[B]Noeleen Phoenix

I like the eat ben and jerrys a lot if that counts?

JACK WALSH. Never heard of the name but welcome to EFNW! Keep away from people with masks, look like 12 year olds and nova! Apart from that you'll be fine!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:55 pm

El mono arrives for the first time, he see's a lot of people wearing weird masks and giving him weird looks. So he heads into his locker room and peels a banana to eat, he then over hears Noeleen and walks up to her just staring at her tits. Drooling.Yes.Drooling.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Saudi wrote:
El mono arrives for the first time, he see's a lot of people wearing weird masks and giving him weird looks. So he heads into his locker room and peels a banana to eat, he then over hears Noeleen and walks up to her just staring at her tits. Drooling.Yes.Drooling.

He is then promptly snatched up in a bag, taken behind the arena, and beaten to death with bars of soap wrapped in socks by EFNW security/big black guys.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Casey Anomaly arrives to the arena being awesome as fucking awesomeness like usual. he has a black wifebeater on and jeans cause hes a totally awesome guy showing off his also awesome tattoos. he is texting Twista XL about their match for PNH when _____ stops him and talks.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
Saudi wrote:

He is then promptly snatched up in a bag, taken behind the arena, and beaten to death with bars of soap wrapped in socks by EFNW security/big black guys.

A bunch of monkeys from the Planet of the Apes DVD in Noeleens locker room come to life out of the disk and help Mono out of the bag, he's fucked up pretty bad, but they say some kind of weird monkey spell...

Quote :
KIMBA WIMBA SOMBO SOON

Quote :
KIMBA WIMBA SOMBO SOON

He is then healed.. and calls the black guys niggers... yeah...niggers... then walks off
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

MONKEYS?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

OT- YES. MOTHERFUCKING MONKEYS.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

laughs

Noeleen Phoenix[/u]

[i]Shakes the hand

The bus... right, is this bus just any normal bus perhaps? What's your name dude?[b]

[B]Noeleen Phoenix

JACK WALSH. Never heard of the name but welcome to EFNW! Keep away from people with masks, look like 12 year olds and nova! Apart from that you'll be fine!

Jack nods and grins widely in reply

"Makes sense, also you should be careful of Mexican people who refer to themselves in the third person and hide in trashcans. I haven't seen one in awhile but its best to be always vigilant. Anyway, so whats your name? if you wanted I could also come up with a name for you. Maybe something like "Ms. Boots" I was going to name my cat that but then I found out it already had a name. Also an owner"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen Phoenix

laughs

Noeleen Phoenix[/u]

[i]Shakes the hand

[B]Noeleen Phoenix

Jack nods and grins widely in reply

"Makes sense, also you should be careful of Mexican people who refer to themselves in the third person and hide in trashcans. I haven't seen one in awhile but its best to be always vigilant. Anyway, so whats your name? if you wanted I could also come up with a name for you. Maybe something like "Ms. Boots" I was going to name my cat that but then I found out it already had a name. Also an owner"
Noeleen Phoenix

Noeleen. Noeleen Phoenix, or anything short related to it will work!
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 pm

"Anything related to it? so you'd be fine with things like "No" or "Eleen" or "Phoenie"? maybe things related to Pheonix like "bird of fire" or "firebird" or "Ash riser". Perhaps even "NoPhoe" he says as he thinks of all the possibilities
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Captain2 wrote:

"Anything related to it? so you'd be fine with things like "No" or "Eleen" or "Phoenie"? maybe things related to Pheonix like "bird of fire" or "firebird" or "Ash riser". Perhaps even "NoPhoe" he says as he thinks of all the possibilities
Noeleen Phoenix

Noe will be quite alright! Thanks for the other.... great... suggestions!

She rolls her eyes at him

So, who do you want to face against first hear? Let me guess.. one of the champions right?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

So, who do you want to face against first hear? Let me guess.. one of the champions right?

Jack shrugs

"I don't know, I only just showed up. Is that a challenge? I try not to fight women but I think I'd look pretty cool with that belt. If thats not a challenge then no, my main goal is just to meet new people. Thats why I ride the bus all the time, you don't get to meet new people in a car! well maybe you can, I don't know. Odds are though if you're meeting new people in you're car they're probably not supposed to be there. They could be trying to steal your radio"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Jack shrugs

"I don't know, I only just showed up. Is that a challenge? I try not to fight women but I think I'd look pretty cool with that belt. If thats not a challenge then no, my main goal is just to meet new people. Thats why I ride the bus all the time, you don't get to meet new people in a car! well maybe you can, I don't know. Odds are though if you're meeting new people in you're car they're probably not supposed to be there. They could be trying to steal your radio"
Noeleen Phoenix

I fight both genders, I really don't care for all that "Treat woman different from men or Woman should have equal rights" I just do what I wish I want to do which is slay in this business.

Smirks.

When is your next bus ride anyway?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:35 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Jack shrugs

Noeleen Phoenix

I fight both genders, I really don't care for all that "Treat woman different from men or Woman should have equal rights" I just do what I wish I want to do which is slay in this business.

Smirks.

Jack thinks momentarily

"Later on when I'm going home. I usually get the last one. Hanging around here is fun!" he says happily
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Noeleen Phoenix

Jack shrugs

Noeleen Phoenix

Smirks.

Jack thinks momentarily

"Later on when I'm going home. I usually get the last one. Hanging around here is fun!" he says happily
Noeleen Phoenix

YOU'RE A COOL KID.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 New_ef11
"Surge on Final Approach! Smash Through Cairo's Dragnet/New Ally, New Problem"
EFNW 3/9/12

OPENING SEGMENT
Quote :
We open up the show with…ROBERT CAIRO IN THE RING~!! AWWWW, SHIII’EETTT, NUQQA!! An’ da fan nuqqas be goin’ crazy as fuck, dawg! He reminds everyone that tonight is…PICK YOUR POISON!! Cyrus Black, the EFNW World Champ of Awesome Super Death, and Angel Rodriguez, the Mexican Aristocrat of Awesome Super Death will be choosing each-other’s opponents tonight as a prelude to the PPV! And out comes Cyrus! The fans go crazy as fuck as they see someone so awesome come down to the ring, with his Long and Winding Road of Super Awesome Death and all that good shit. Cyrus comes down to the ring and poses for the fans…AND THEY POP!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! Cyrus doesn’t do much before- MEXICAN MUSIC!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Angel Rodriguez walks out with his big nigga Victor Elias behind him. The fans are going crazy with boos, since they fucking hate Angel. Fuck you, Angel! And fuck whatever part of Mexico you came from! Angel gets in the ring and some debris comes flying at him, but Victor Elias does what I presume is his job…AND DEFLECTS THAT SHIT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Angel and Cyrus have a short stare-down- “ANGEL MUST DIE!! ANGEL MUST DIE!!” The fans are chanting for Angel’s death! A smirk creeps onto Cyrus’ face as Angel looks around. Both men then receive a microphone after some words from Cairo. Angel tells Cyrus that he picked a man who knows Cyrus well, and is just itching for another shot at the World Champ…TWISTA XL!! The camera goes backstage to see Twista looking at a TV screen with a shirt that says, “I Work Here”, looking very ecstatic! Cyrus says that he isn’t afraid of anything, or anyone, so it doesn’t matter who Angel chooses to face Cyrus tonight. But for Angel? Since Cyrus can’t get his hands on him tonight, Angel will face a man who is a lot like Cyrus…and also very different…SURGE!! Angel almost has a look of genuine fear on his face, as the realization that he is set to face one of the most murderous on purpose men in not just EFNW, but all of wrestling, sets in. Cyrus just walks past Angel and exits the ring as Angel stands there. “ANGEL WILL DIE!! ANGEL WILL DIE!!”
[0:10/2:00]

TRIBUTE VIDEO
Quote :
FOUR MINUTE LONG VIDEO TRIBUTE TO LARA JAMES AND GINA KOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! EFNW production has put together a short video tribute to two of the top women’s talents wrestling has ever seen. The video includes a music video of their careers, coupled with badass music, and some words from both women. Good shit.
[0:14/2:00]

PSYCHOPHOENIX SAY STUFF
Quote :
AND THEN WE GO BACKSTAGE!! EFNW interviewer Wally West is there with Ms. Boots herself, NOELEEN PHOENIX, and your friendly neighbourhood insane asylum escapee, PSYCHOFACE!! Wally asks Noeleen about the video that was just plays, and Noeleen says that although Lara and Gina are gone, she’s still here, she’s still the top woman in EFNW. No, not like that. She’s married to Surge, you perv, and he’ll fucking murder you. You hear that Harry? Surge will murder you. He will scoop your eyes out with a spoon, break your arms off, and rip your dick off. Anyways, now that EFNW has allowed inter-gender competition, she’s going to prove how good she is to the men too, especially after they beat the shit out of DeJesus and Linch. Psychoface then cuts this insane promo about how he’s going to linch Peter, and Michael too. Especially since Michael’s black, and black people commit crimes all the time. He doesn’t like his job, but it’s for justice! Shut up, crime! YEA!
[0:18/2:00]

NEVILLE RYAN
vs
RIFF RADLEY
Quote :
Neville hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Neville drops an elbow...but Riff Radley moves out of the way. Riff Radley connects with a back heel kick on Neville and gets back up quickly. Riff whips Neville into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Springboard dropkick from Riff Radley. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Riff Radley! Neville blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Neville Ryan hits a rolling kick on Riff. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Neville. Covers for a quick two count. DDT from the top rope by Neville Ryan. That looked KILLER! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Riff kicks Neville Ryan in the gut to reverse the momentum. SUPER frankensteiner on Neville, who hit hard. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Riff goes for a splash but Neville puts the knees up. Riff Radley gets knocked to the ground by Neville. Neville then goes for a Mafia Kick, but Riff HITS NEVILLE WITH A GIANT SWINGING FOREARM TO HIS FACE!!!!!!! Riff then goes to the top rope, but Neville comes from behind and HEADBUTTS HIM IN RIGHT IN HIS SPINE! Neville goes for a Back Suplex off the top rope, but Riff ELBOWS HIM IN HIS FACE AND NEVILLE FALLS AWKWARDLY ON HIS ELBOW! The ref is like "Oh shit bro, are you alright" and while the ref is seeing if Neville is alright, ALEX FUCKING NOVA COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND BITES RIFF IN HIS NOSE!!!!!!!!! Riff is like "MY FUCKING NOSE" and tumbles backwards off of the turnbuckle! Neville then gets to his feet, totally oblivious to what just happened, and sees Riff not doing anything at all, so he decides to BROGUE KICK RIFF IN HIS FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!!! Neville then grabs Riff before he falls and hits him with THE NIGHTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVILLE PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.............................. 2............................................. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVILLE WINS! NEVILLE WINS! But thanks to that faggot Alex Nova, we don't really know who the better man is.
[0:25/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[0:30/2:00]

CASEY ANOMALY PROMO TIME
Quote :
We come back from commercial to…A PROMO FROM CASEY ANOMALY!! It’s a nice little pre-recorded segment, with some awesome music, edited all nice and pristine and shit, nigga. Casey expresses his disappointment – he got so close to achieving his dream of one day beating Cyrus Black, not just winning the EFNW World Title. Beating Cyrus meant a lot to him, and since he couldn’t do it, that just means he has to train even more, and all that good shit. He acknowledges that he had his shot at the title, and he can’t try to hog the spotlight, but after performances like his win over Kevin Evans, the International Champion, last week, people have to recognize his ability. And he’s going to continue giving great performances and winning matches until he gets another shot at Cyrus and the World Title.
[0:34/2:00]

MATT XTREME
vs
KYLE O'RAPELY
Quote :
Xtreme walks into a high dropkick from Kyle O'Rapely, almost losing several teeth in the process. BLAM! O'RAPELY LUCHAKICKS XTREME IN HIS ARM! HE THEN HITS XTRMEE WITH A JUMPING CROSS ARM BREAKER OF DEATH, but Xtreme counters it into a BACK SUPLEX TO HELL! NO! O'RAPELY REVERSES AND FRANKENSTEINER'S XTREME INTO THE ROPES!!!!!! "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MEXICAN" Xtreme yells as he begins flailing his arm while running and doing what I think is supposed to be a Lariat, but O'Rapely counters it into a HEADSCISSORS! HE THEN HITS A FLYING TORNADO DDT OUT OF NOWHERE! Xtreme is like "QUICK WITH THE FACKING LCUHAE#RODE BULLSHIT!!!!!" but O'Rapely just springboards off the ropes and hits Xtreme with a flying Armdrag. O'Rapely whips Xtreme into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Flapjack from Xtreme on O'Rapely. Cover, but there's no one to count for Matt Xtreme! Weak bodyslam by Xtreme. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Xtreme walks into a drop toe hold. "ALRIGHT, I'm DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!!!" Xtreme then grabs O'Rapely by his throat, and O'Rapely then begins Thrust Kicking him in his thigh. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ! FUCKING SHIT! BUT IT’S NOT OVER!!

Xtreme and O’Rapely just continue to kick the shit out of each-other! Arm-swinging punches! Leg-moving kicks! EVERYWHERE!! Kyle hits a succession of kicks, and it looks like he has the advantage. He rebounds off the ropes, looking for a Mafia Kick- NO!! IT’S A BICYCLE!! BUT NOT FROM KYLE!! FROM MATT!! MATT BICYCLE KICKS KYLE IN THE DICK!! Matt does a rebound of his own and LARIAT!! FROM KYLE!! Kyle, being a hardcore badass, fights through the pain of getting his eggs scrambled and evens it up with Matt! They kick the shit out of each-other some more- WHO THE HELL IS THAT?? A man runs into the ring wearing a hoodie on! MAFIA KICK!! MAFIA KICK TO KYLE’S IRISH LUCHA FACE!! The man throws off his hood and it’s…DR. BUTCHER!! AND HE PULLS OUT A FORK!! AND HE STARTS CARVING KYLE UP!! THIS GUY IS SERIOUS!! Butcher and Xtreme are beating the shit out of Kyle- AMAZO!! IT’S AMAZO!! The Mexican luchacore sensation hits the ring and SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK TO XTREME!! STAB TO THE FACE FROM BUTCHER!! Amazo’s head swings back as the crowd gasp collectively, and the fork hangs out of Amazo’s eye socket… FUCK THAT SHIT!! Amazo kicks Butcher in the face! He doesn’t care if he just got stabbed in the face with a fork! He’s El Amazo! Xtreme and Butcher scramble out of the ring with grins on their faces as Amazo helps Kyle up and the two luchacore luchadores stare-down the two hardcore maniacs.
[0:43/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[0:48/2:00]

PSYCHOPHOENIX
(Noeleen Phoenix & Psychoface)
vs
MICHAEL DEJESUS and PETER LINCH
Quote :
Flying elbow from Noeleen Phoenix, grazing the target slightly. Badly executed second rope splash by Noeleen. Noeleen tags out to Psychoface. Flying elbow from Psychoface connects. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on DeJesus. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Psychoface tags out to Noeleen Phoenix. Psychoface scoops up DeJesus. Noeleen bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Noeleen charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Tag to Peter Linch. Peter Linch with a spinning neckbreaker on Noeleen. Noeleen walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Tag between Peter Linch and Michael DeJesus. Peter and DeJesus whip Noeleen into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Michael DeJesus hits a rolling kick on Noeleen. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Lightning kick by DeJesus on Noeleen. Tag to Peter Linch. Peter slams Noeleen Phoenix down and motions to the crowd. Noeleen blocks a punch. Tag between Noeleen Phoenix and Psychoface. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Peter is down. Peter Linch is in trouble. Kick Of Death! Psychoface then tags in to Noeleen, and they hit a GOD DAMN MOTHAFUCKING DRAGONRANA AND DIPROPYLTRYPTAMINE COMBINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DeJesus comes in and is like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" but Noeleen hits him with the REVOLUTION BRAINBUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSYCHOFACE THEN JUMPS TO THE TOP ROPE AND HITS DEJESUS WITH THE BR-DRAGONFLY WHILE SCREAMING "SHUT UP, CRIME!" AS NOELEEN PINS LINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1................................ 2........................................ 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSYCHOPHOENIX WIN! PSYCHOPHOENIX WIN! PSYCHOPHOENIX FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noeleen and Psychoface pose for the fans as they go ape-shit for their favourite make-shift wrestling superhero team! Oh, wait, Linch and DeJesus are getting up…They nod at each-other and…BACKSTABBING!! Linch and DeJesus attack Noeleen and Psychoface from behind! DeJesus goes to put Noeleen in the Date Rape once again – NOELEEN BITES HIM IN THE FACE!! DeJesus screams as Noeleen backs up and…SUPERKICK!! AND SUPERKICK TO LINCH AS HE HOLDS PSYCHOFACE IN THE CORNER!! AND THEN A DOUBLE SUPERICK ON LINCH!! AND A DOUBLE SUPERKICK ON DEJESUS!! Linch and DeJesus lie in the ring after having their brains scrambled, possibly braindead, as Noeleen and Psychoface pose some more for the fans! EAT A DICK, CRIME!! Fight Money were on commentary.
[0:56/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[0:58/2:00]

HARRY JONES SMARK TIME
Quote :
We come back from commercial and it’s…HARRY JONES!! HOLY FUCKING DICK BALLS!! The fans go into a loud, collective boo as that faggot makes his way down to the ring. “FUCK YOU, HARRY!!” CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!! “FUCK YOU, HARRY!!” CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!! But Harry, being the evil bastard that he is, just soaks it in! He lied to everyone! He cost Dustin Shore a title shot! He’s a bitch! Boo this man! BOO HIM!! Harry no-sells the fans, gets into the ring and gets a mic. He says that while he may not have beat up Dustin Shore…since Dustin pretty much beat the shit out of Harry on multiple occasions, he did out-smart him. Dustin stands for a lot of things Harry doesn’t like in the World, even though Harry is a hypocrite and resembles the physique of a 12 year-old. He also flip-flops between a face and a heel, like, all the time. Srsly, Harry, the only people who care about you are those stop-having-fun smark faggots. Anyways, he cuts one of his generic promos about being ‘original’, blah blah blah, he throws some terms around like ‘heel’ and ‘kayfabe’, says a bunch of shit about people not appreciating his talent, et cetera. Listen, Harry, we don’t care, just stop. But, no, he doesn’t stop, because he goes on, and on, and on, and on, and those stop-having-fun fags in the audience are eating it up! Harry, just…stop. NO!! HE IS HARRY JONES!! BLAH, BLAH BLAH!! HELD DOWN!! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!! SHOOT!! BLAH, BLAH- LINE IN THE SAND!! AAWWWW, SSSHHHEEE’IIIITTTT!!! IT’S DUSTIN SHORE!! He comes out, and like the super-mega-awesome crusading hero he is. He cuts a nice, wholesome promo about how much of a beach Harry is, and how he’s shore that he’s going to kick Harry’s stupid face until it resembles clam chowder. Dustin looks like he’s ready to fight right now, and Harry looks worried as fuck- WAIT, NO, DUSTIN, PLZ DNT HURT MEH!! Harry tells Dustin that he talked to management already and at Path to Power it will be Harry Jones vs Dustin Shore…IN A #1 CONTENDER’S MATCH!! NO HOLDS BARRED!! Harry does a Novaface as Dustin stops in his tracks and smirks.
[1:10/2:00]

EFNW Television Championship
OMEGA
vs
ALEX NOVA
Quote :
Boom. Obviously Omega should fucking obliviate Nova within the first 30 seconds, which is what basically happens throughout this entire match, except for the fact that Kevin Evans, still pissed off because Omega speared him through the cage at the last PPV, decided to be a giant faggot and interfere on Nova's behalf. And since the EFNW refs are like retarded, he only pays attention to Evans while Nova tries to take advantage of the situation. He gets a chair and prepares to beat the shit out of Omega with it. That is until the self proclaimed "Hot Headed Heart Throb From Hell" RIFF RADLEY CAME DOWN AND SUPER KICKS NOVA IN HIS FACE!!!!!!!! Evans is like "WTF Dude that was my father" and Riff JUST KICKS HIM IN HIS BIG STUPID HEAD!! Omega comes from behind and spears the shit out of NOVA!! He then waits for Nova to get up, and then spears him again. And again. And again. And he basically keeps doing this until Nova is dead. Omega then pins Nova for the win and retains his title, before drinking Nova's blood and selling his internal organs to Indian Black Market Traders
[1:20/2:00]

RIFF RADLEY IS AWESOME TIME
Quote :
Super mega EFNW interviewer and guy who does other stuff, WALLY WEST, catches up with the one and only, RIFF RADLEY, backstage AFTER the MATCH!! Riff says that Nova should’ve thought better than interfere in his match earlier against Neville. Sure, losing sucks, but it sucks all that much more when it was for a Title. Alex Nova won’t be a double champion ever, according to Riff, since he won’t even hold onto the Revolution Title that much longer either. Wally then points out that Riff is wearing guyliner, to which Riff mumbles something about a play and walks off.
[1:23/2:00]

Pick Your Poison
ANGEL RODRIGUEZ
vs
SURGE
Quote :
"ANGEL MUST DIE! ANGEL MUST DIE!" Those are the chants of the EFNW Universe. Seriously, I don't even know what Angel did to make these people hate him so much, but he's doing a fine good job at it. "ANGEL MUST DIE!" God damn, they just dont stop. Surge panders to the crowd by chopping Angel in his cheekbone. Ouch. "ANGEL MUST DIE!" Surge whips Angle into the ropes and..... Hits him with a Falcon Punch to the appendix. Damn. "ANGEL MUST FUCKING DIE!" Surge keeps beating the shit out of Angel. Like, seriously, this is gruesome. Not sure why Angel is taking it though, usually he would have weaseled his "ANGEL MUST DIE!" way out by now. Surge then tosses Angel into the turnbuckle and begins to kick, chop, headbutt, and punch Angel repeatedly as Angel's Hispanic sweat glands flood the entire building with a gallons upon gallons of pure Mexican heritage. Oh, here comes Robert Cairo. HI ROBERT! What an elegant man he is. That smile, that hair... Simply... Ravishing. Surge then looks over at Cairo while he continues to vigorously beat down Angel, and the gears inside his head begins turning. He then charges over to the ropes and is ready to deliver an ass kicking on Cairo, but the ref stops him! For some reason? I don't know why, does he know who the fuck Surge is? Which is exactly what Surge asks. "DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK SURGE IS?" he screams while choking the ref, before shoving him to the ground. While the ref is on the ground tending his throat with his emergency water bottle, VICTOR ELIAS comes out of nowhere and PUNCHES SURGE IN THE FACE WHILE WEARING BRASS KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGEL THEN ROLLS SURGE UP WITH A SCHOOL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE REF COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1............................ 2.................................................................. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK, ANGEL WINS! ANGEL FUCKING WINS! THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, here come the chants again. "ANGEL MUST DIE! ANGEL MUST DIE!" Angel quickly gets out of the ring and begins power walking to the back, but the ref dives out of the ring and stops him dead in the tracks. "HEY FAG, WE HAD A DEAL. I'D HELP YOU WIN, AND YOU'D GIVE ME FIVE BILLION DOLLARS." Angel chuckles to himself. "And I'm sure you'd really like that five billion dollars, right? Especially since you HELPED ME WIN MY MATCH AGAINST SURGE!" Surge hears this. Oh fuck. The ref then senses a dark presence, and turns around to see SURGE STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM. "Oh god, listen man, I'm sooooo sorry! Like, I needed the money! Like- hey! Hey! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU- OH MY GOD, JESUS CHRIST, MY FUCKING EYES, MY FUCKING EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
[1:35/2:00]

EVIL PLANNING TIME
Quote :
Cairo and Elias then follow Angel as he power walks to the back. "So, what exactly was that all about?" Cairo asks as Angel gets his shit so they can get the fuck out of the building. "It's rather simple", he replies, "I just used the ref as bait so that I could have more time to snort cocaine and get my plans together." Cairo raises an eyebrow "Plans? What plans?" Angel then reaches into his tights and pulls out numerous pieces of paper. He then hands them to Cairo while speaking. "Cairo, our little alliance could go so much further than a one night relationship." Cairo stops and grabs Angel by his shoulder. "Angel, are you insinuating that we go on a sex and cocaine binge?" "Well... That's not exactly what I was saying, but nevertheless I have no problem with the idea. Anyways, what I was saying, however, is that you and me should team up! For good!" Cairo is like "Hmm... I'm not sure, you haven't exactly proven yourself of being worthy enough to be my partner." Angel makes a Nova face. "Cairo.... I'm the man who just beat Surge in 12 minutes without laying a move on him! If anything, I'm surprised that this partnership hasn't happened sooner! Listen to me Cairo, what's written on these pieces of paper is our one chance of finally killing Surge!" The words 'Killing Surge' causes Cairo to begin day dreaming about murdering that masked nuisance. "Alright Angel..." Cairo says as he holds up one of the papers. "Let's kill this piece of shit."
[1:40/2:00]

[COMMERCIAL]
[1:45/2:00]

Pick Your Poison
CYRUS BLACK
vs
TWISTA XL
Quote :
Twista starts off by going for a hooking reverse wrist lock, but Cyrus counters it into an irish whip into the ropes! STRACK! Cyrus KICKS TWISTA IN HIS FACE! Cyrus helps Twista to his feet and Twista then thanks him by KNEEING HIM IN HIS BEARDED JAW! Wait, no, Cyrus catches Twista's leg and locks him in the LASSO FROM EL PASO! Twista reverses into a VICTORY ROLL OUT OF NOWHERE!!! HOLY SHIT 1.......... 2................. OH MY GOD CYRUS KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE STOMP TO CYRUS'S CHEST FROM TWISTA! Twista then goes for a Lionsault, but Cyrus puts his knees up right in time! OHSHITNAH, TWISTA QUICKLY LOCKS CYRUS INTO A BOSTON CRAB!!!!! NO! Cyrus flips over and uses his momentum to THROW TWISTA HEAD FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE!!!!!! FLYING TRAMP STAMP TO THE BACK OF TWISTA'S HEAD! CYRUS THEN GOES FOR ANOTHER ONE, BUT TWISTA DODGES IT AND HITS CYRUS WITH THE TWISPER IN THE WIND!!!!!! Twista then goes to the top rope and attempts a Moonsault, but Cyrus comes up from behind and HITS A BACKDROP FROM THE TOP ROPE- NO WAIT, OH SHIT TWISTA DOES SOME AWESOME PARKOUR MOVES AND LANDS RIGHT BEHIND CYRUS ON THE TOPE ROPE, WHERE HE THEN HITS CYRUS WITH A HURRICANE AVALANCHE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWISTA PINS! 1............. 2..................... OH MY GOD CYRUS KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Twista then goes for a DRAGONRANA from the top rope, but CYRUS CATCHES HIM AND POWERBOMBS HIM OVER THE ROPES AND INTO THE APRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS THEN SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE ROPES AND HITS HIM WITH THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS ROLLS TWISTA INTO THE RING AND GOES FOR THE PIN, BUT TWISTA ROLLS HIM INTO A SCHOOL BOY WITH HIS FEET ALSO ON THE ROPES FOR LEVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS FUCKING KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE THEN SPRINGS TO HIS FEET AND ROUNDHOUSE KICKS TWISTA IN HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS THEN DOES HIS SIGNATURE BATTLE CRY "DONT SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I DIDNT WARN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BEFORE HITTING THE JOURNEY'S END STRAIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS FUCKING PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYRUS FUCKING WINS, CYRUS FUCKING WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! YES! YES! YES! Twista is visibly furious about the loss, until Cyrus offers him a HIGH FIVE! Twista is reluctent at first.... BUT HE ACCEPTS!!!!!!!!! YES! THESE BEST FRIENDS ARE STILL BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWISTA THEN SAYS "DOWN LOW" AND CYRUS GOES FOR IT, BUT TWISTA PULLS HIS HAND AWAY AT THE LAST SECOND AND SAYS "TOO SLOW." Twista then does a Nova Face before walking away as Cyrus mumbles to himself about how much of a queer Twista is. The show fades out with Twista doing the Novaface on his way up the ramp and Cyrus posing with his World Title in the ring.
[2:00/2:00]

Last edited by Dancing Blacker on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next