The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xpress Wrestling

Go down 
+8
White guy
BEAST MODE
Sam
Harold
Styles
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Striker is in the gym, preparing for his match with Harry Jones.
Harry Jones is doing some squat-thrusts ~!!!

Striker picks up his football and walks over to Harry Jones, who finishes his squats and stares up at Striker, both men getting into each other's face.

Striker: So, you're the man I'm going to wipe the floor with on my debut, huh? You don't look very impressive.
Harry simply shakes his head and laughs at Striker's pathetic attempt of intimidation ~!!!

Harry Jones: "It seems you are a little disoriented about the profound history of this industry, so allow me to enlighten you. I am the best professional wrestler in the world, and that is not a claim.. it is a guarantee! I believed in a system of moral equity which never believed in itself, until the day I raised my voice and won over the pro wrestling fans! Y'see, I find it fitting that you judge me based on my appearance, which is the stereotypical mindset of a sports-entertainer. I am a professional wrestler, Striker.. the very best, for that matter! I was somewhat excited for our first one on one match up, but my respect has been completely siphoned! Today, I find you, just like everyone else, have no respect for the people who have given their blood, their sweat, their tears, to keep this business alive and well! Honestly kid, what qualities do you have which makes you think that you can 'wipe the floor with me'? Oh, I know one.. luck. However, your decision to test the balance of karma, to take all of your good luck for granted has landed you in a tough spot. Because now, all that good fortune... is gone. To quote some fag named Striker; I'm going to wipe the floor with you!"”
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Striker is in the gym, preparing for his match with Harry Jones.
Harry Jones is doing some squat-thrusts ~!!!

Striker picks up his football and walks over to Harry Jones, who finishes his squats and stares up at Striker, both men getting into each other's face.

Striker: So, you're the man I'm going to wipe the floor with on my debut, huh? You don't look very impressive.
Harry simply shakes his head and laughs at Striker's pathetic attempt of intimidation ~!!!

Harry Jones: "It seems you are a little disoriented about the profound history of this industry, so allow me to enlighten you. I am the best professional wrestler in the world, and that is not a claim.. it is a guarantee! I believed in a system of moral equity which never believed in itself, until the day I raised my voice and won over the pro wrestling fans! Y'see, I find it fitting that you judge me based on my appearance, which is the stereotypical mindset of a sports-entertainer. I am a professional wrestler, Striker.. the very best, for that matter! I was somewhat excited for our first one on one match up, but my respect has been completely siphoned! Today, I find you, just like everyone else, have no respect for the people who have given their blood, their sweat, their tears, to keep this business alive and well! Honestly kid, what qualities do you have which makes you think that you can 'wipe the floor with me'? Oh, I know one.. luck. However, your decision to test the balance of karma, to take all of your good luck for granted has landed you in a tough spot. Because now, all that good fortune... is gone. To quote some fag named Striker; I'm going to wipe the floor with you!"”

Striker: Luck's not going to be a factor, Jones. I'm bigger and tougher than you, my football training has given me speed and agility and I've got the determination. I'm the next World champion around here and if what you say is true, and you are the best wrestler in the world, then you'll know that determination is the biggest factor in professional wrestling. And think about this. Our match is my debut. You've never seen me before and you can't prepare for me, but I can watch tapes of you, so I have an advantage there as well. My debut's in a World title tournament, so what does that say about the management's belief in me, huh?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Dan Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Harry's face cringes as he shakes his head in embarrassment for Striker ~!!!

Harry Jones: "I want you to go back in time, I want you to put your gear back in storage, I want you to NEVER have walked through these doors tonight like you just did. And I want you to give your career up, give yourself up.. find a new hobby, write a poem or draw a picture. I am not trying to offend you, I am trying to save every miniscule amount of self-respect and dignity that you have left. Otherwise, you will find out that your 'football' training isn't gonna get you far in today's industry..."

Harry paces backwards and fowards, before continuing...

Harry Jones: "If you could see this industry from the inside.. you would go fucking blind!"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones: "I want you to go back in time, I want you to put your gear back in storage, I want you to NEVER have walked through these doors tonight like you just did. And I want you to give your career up, give yourself up.. find a new hobby, write a poem or draw a picture. I am not trying to offend you, I am trying to save every miniscule amount of self-respect and dignity that you have left. Otherwise, you will find out that your 'football' training isn't gonna get you far in today's industry..."

Harry Jones: "If you could see this industry from the inside.. you would go fucking blind!"

Striker: I'm going to beat you tomorrow, Harry. I know these mind-games you're trying to play and they're not going to affect me. But I have something that might affect you...

Striker takes a few steps forward and grabs the collar of Jones, lifting Harry onto his tip-toes and staring down at the veteran.

Sriker: You can't hurt me, Jones.

OT- Hazza, I've put my promo up for my RP battle with Anomaly, if you'd like to judge. Bit short, but quality not quantity.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Hazza wrote:

Striker: I'm going to beat you tomorrow, Harry. I know these mind-games you're trying to play and they're not going to affect me. But I have something that might affect you...

Striker takes a few steps forward and grabs the collar of Jones, lifting Harry onto his tip-toes and staring down at the veteran.

Sriker: You can't hurt me, Jones.

OT- Hazza, I've put my promo up for my RP battle with Anomaly, if you'd like to judge. Bit short, but quality not quantity.
Harry pushes Striker backwards and simply laughs ~!!!

Harry Jones: "There is no point continuing this conversation. Being right isn't fun when the victim has such a clouded perception of reality!"

Harry turns away and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:59 pm

The show will be up after school
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 am

Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 XpressWrestlingLogo

//The sound of “Bounce” by Canadian Christian Rock Band, Thousand Foot Krutch booms from the speakers and the crowd in attendance for this ground breaking debut show are on their feet going nuts. The Purple and White pyro goes off from the stage as an “Xpress Wrestling” Clap, Clap Clap-Clap-Clap, chant breaks out across the arena. As the music begins to die down, owner and founder, Jake Lyndon is seen walking onto the stage. He gets a standing ovation as he makes his way to the ring. He takes a mic from Marasaki Hamosuki and casually makes his way to the middle of the ring and begins to address the fans//

[During the promo Jake Lyndon addresses a number of situations. He talks about how this is the changing of the guard, how this is a new dawn in the sport of professional wrestling. He talks about how Xpress Wrestling isn’t like EFNW, ECCW and CWW. It doesn’t rely on gimmicks or give wrestlers shot after shot just for name value, to get over with the fans, but will use the unearthed, undeniable talent of the wrestlers contracts they have acquired over the past week to please the fans. Lyndon told the fans that the final of the Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship will be at the first ever Xpress wrestling DVD Taping, Xpress Wrestling 1, on the 6th of November, with the final two headlining the event with one man walking out the first Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. He wished the eight men in the event the best of luck for tonight and the following few weeks and he wouldn’t be willing to hold the show up any longer, he left the ring making way for tonight’s first match up]

========================

Andrew Thorn vs. Ricky Lackett
Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
This match was set to be an incredible contest. The uncontrollable temper of Andrew Thorn vs. the natural in ring talent of Ricky Lackett! The contest started with Lackett trying to match blows with Thorn but he was unable to and Thorn took control. Thorn controlled the bout in the early stages with big rights and lefts, not allowing Lackett any space, forcing him to the corners, the ropes and the outside with big shots, almost getting disqualified and counted out on multiple occasions. Thorn nailed a brain buster to Lackett and it looked like it was over but Lackett showed his resilience and kicked out at two. Thorn then attempted a Death By Thorn but Lackett flipped him over his head and things started to swing his way. Lackett didn’t waste any time and drop kicked Thorn in the temple as he got up. He followed it with Lionsault for a two count. Lackett followed this up by going to the top rope and hitting a diving leg drop! The crowd is firmly behind Lackett at this point as he continues the beat down. Lackett placed Thorn in his signature No Where To Go and the look on Lackett’s face said it all, this one was moments from being over. Unfortunately for Lackett Thorn isn’t a normal man. Thorn started gnawing at the hand of Lackett forcing him to release the hold. The ref tried to tell Thorn off but he shoved him aside and started chewing at the face of Lackett! The ref gave him his 5 count and Thorn refused to stop bitting him and Thorn gets disqualified at 11 minutes 41 seconds, meaning Ricky Lackett is the first man to advance to the next round of the Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!

The bell rang and Thorn look furious. He dropped to his knees in the middle of the ring and began cry profusely as Lackett left the ring. The ref tried checking on Thorn who reached up and grabbed him by the throat. The ref tried to escape but couldn’t. Thorn laughed in a psychotic manner as he slammed his elbow into the refs head! Thorn began setting him up for the Death By Thorn until Hunter J charged out from the back to make the save! He nailed a springboard roundhouse dropping Thorn before pulling the ref from the ring. Thorn looked furious as the crowd started a “Hunter-J! Hunter-J! Hunter-J!” chant and we cut to commercial!

========================

[As we come back on the air we are backstage with former MMA Champion, Dan Williams. Williams talked about what he has achieved in the past, how he’s made men with arms the size of legs submit in a matter of minutes, how he’s sold out arenas across the world, how he’s proven that no man in any sport can stop him when his mind is on the job, and that’s why it’s a disgrace Jake Lyndon overlooked him for the Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Tournament! He said that next week he will make an impact and no one in Xpress Wrestling can stop him, or any promotion in the world for that matter. He warned the roster to be on alert because you’ll never know when he is going to strike]

========================

[We cut a video package hyping the remaining three matches in the Xpress Wrestling Title Tournament; Jacob Adams vs. Michael DeJesus, Harry Jones vs. Striker and Hunter J vs. Alex Nova. The video ends and we are all set for our second match of the night]

Jacob Adams vs. Michael DeJesus
Despite the words traded by these two earlier in the week, Jacob Adams showed respect early, offering DeJesus a handshake. DeJesus went to accept it but pulled his hand away and strutted cockily, the disgust Adams was feeling from the disrespect of DeJesus was plain as day on his face. When DeJesus did finally turn his attention back to Adams, he was met with a killer right! DeJesus dropped and Adams mounted him and bashed away at his face until the ref broke it up. This trend continued, Adams using his MMA experience in his favour as he worked over the body and the jaw of DeJesus on the ropes, in the corner and on the mat. Adams had the crowd behind him when DeJesus left the ring in fear that the match was not far from being over and he’d come be coming out on the wrong side of it. Adams made a mistake and followed him, DeJesus ducked a right and dropkicked him into the barrier before leaping onto his back squashing him chest first onto the steel. DeJesus leaped back over and hit a German Suplex. DeJesus let the ref try and count Adams out but he slipped back in the ring at 8. DeJesus blew a kiss towards a woman in the front row before putting Adams in the Date Rape Submission, a Sleeper Hold. Adams was able to fight out of it and both men got to their feet. Spinebuster from Adams and he has control again. Adams tried for a knock out right, but DeJesus dropkicked him in the knee. Both men struggled to their feet at the same time and DeJesus hit The After Party out of nowhere! The crowd erupted with boo’s as DeJesus dragged himself to the winning cover at 7 Minutes 22 Seconds.

Following the match DeJesus climbed to his feet and blew a two handed kiss into the camera. He spun towards the corner and climbed to the second rope. He places his hands on the back of his head and pelvic thrusts. He hops down and gives Adams a wink as he heads backstage. DeJesus motions that soon he will be winning his first world title as we cut to the backstage area.

========================

[As we cut backstage we see Obsidian with Tony Jones. When asked about his thoughts on his up-coming match, Obsidian told the world that he would not stop, that he wouldn’t not settle in the ring tonight. He’s seen Cyanide before and is using it to his advantage tonight when he beats the life out of Cyanide and walks out the International Champion! Obsidian talked about the pride he feels in being a masked warrior and that he thinks Cyanide is a joke. Before he could go any further, Cyanide himself walks into the shot. The crowd seem to like him already from the exclusive backstage footage we saw of his exchange with Obsidian earlier this week on xpresswrestling.com. Cyanide ripped into Obsidian with such rippers as “Xhgtyefr ghuyid etz” and “Hijjawa xhx tigghet” Obsidian just shook his head and told Cyanide he couldn’t wait to see him in the ring tonight and left]

========================

[i][We get a video package on both Cyanide and Obsidian, some background information if you wish before cutting to a shot of the International Championship! The crowd is excited for the first title match in Xpress Wrestling history!]

Obsidian vs. Cyanide
International Championship
This match was certain to be an incredible display of high flying prowess and technical destruction, something you can only catch in Xpress Wrestling! The two men traded words and gibberish to start the match before trading forearms. This didn’t last long with Cyanide gaining control and sending him to the floor with a Tilt-a-Whirl Take Down! Cyanide took advantage and hit a very nice Suicide Dive sending both men to the floor. Obsidian hits a back body drop to a charging Cyanide and follows it up with a Moonsault off the apron! Both men back in the ring and Obsidian makes the first cover of the match, barely a one count. The action which followed was nothing short of amazing, Obsidian hit a massive Tiger Suplex from the top rope and Cyanide was eventually able to halt his momentum with a Tilt-a-Whirl Arm Drag and followed it with a Spectral Annihilation! The crowd went ballistic but Cyanide struggled to get to the cover after the beating he had taken and only received a two count! This one was far from over with both men giving it 100% but it seemed as though Cyanide was zoning in a victory, much to the delight of the fans who have seemed to take a liking to him. Cyanide hit a Fisherman Brainbuster and signalled it was the and was calling for the Spondlaxarbaxacosmaxask! Obsidian battled free of his grip and rolled through and rolled Cyanide up, hooking his tights on the way, oblivious the ref makes the count and declares Obsidian the first ever International Champion at 14 Minutes 31 Seconds!

The fans don’t seem overly happy with Obsidian with the way he pulled out the win, but he doesn’t seem fussed. Obsidian hugs his title and begins yelling abuse at the fans as they boo him. A few young children in the front row hide behind their parents as he paces around the ring with his belt over his shoulder. Suddenly the theme of Xpress Wrestling owner Jake Lyndon blasts and he walks to the ring! He takes a mic and Obsidian stares him down. Lyndon talks about integrity and not liking what he saw by Obsidian moments ago. He then goes on to announce that the first match on the Xpress Wrestling 1 card will be Obsidian defending the International Title against Cyanide in a ladder match! The fans erupt at the announcement. At this moment, Cyanide spins Obsidian on his heels and nails a Spondlaxarbaxacosmaxask!! The crowd go nuts as Lyndon raises his arm in the air and he stares down at the International Belt. We cut to a commercial break.

========================

[We come back on the air and we see Hunter J making his way to the ring when he is stopped by Alex Nova, his opponent for this evening! The crowd boo at the site of Nova who questions Hunter J on his actions earlier, saving a ref from a Death By Thorn. Hunter talked about not understanding why people would harm a defenceless referee but is cut off by Nova who tells him to focus, because he doesn’t want him to miss Alex Nova standing over him with his hand raised as Marasaki Hamosuki announces that he’ll be moving to the second round. Hunter J laughed this off and told Alex he’ll let his actions do his talking for him, because compared to Hunter J, everyone in this promotion is second rate! Hunter gives him a wink and continued on his way as we get a video package hyping the debut of Criss Menace for next week! The crowd pop like crazy for this announcement as we go back to commercial]

========================

[We come back on the air to see Jacob Adams punching away at the bench in his locker room; annoyed he let an opportunity go begging. He gets to his feet and kicks his gym bag, it flies a 2 or 3 metres across the room, smashing into the door beside the door when a familiar face walks in, enter Dan Williams. Williams calls him out stating that someone who truly had an idea when it came to MMA would have won tonight, and that’s why Adams lost. Adams called Williams a spoilt little bitch and that with an attitude like his, he won’t get anywhere in this business! Williams pointed out, despite Adams ‘Good Attitude’, he wasn’t the one who got pinned tonight, Adams was. Adams took these words to heart and levelled Williams with a swift kick to the ribs. He shrugged it off and the two men went at it, trading shots like mad. The crowd go crazy insane as these two sluggers go crazy with blows back and forth. Dozens of security members flock the room and pull them apart, much to the distain of the fans who boo this like crazy! Williams spits over the guards between the two and it lands on the face of Adams. He tries to get to Williams but the security hold him off, Williams laughs as we cut to the ring]

========================

Hunter J vs. Alex Nova
Hunter J and Nova start the match by locking up. Nova gains control due to his size advantage and forces Hunter J to the mat. Nova starts stomping away at Hunter using his size to his advantage in this match. Nova follows this up with multiple elbow standing elbow drops and then gets to work on Hunter with some submissions. He works in a Boston Crab and eventually places him in a Surf Board Stretch! Hunter J eventually battles out but Nova is in firm control. Nova hits a series of high impact moves, Delayed Vertical Suplex, Flap Jack, Powerbomb, Clothesline from, he’s pulling out all the stops and treating Hunter J like a rag doll, but he can’t seem to put him away! Hunter J fights Nova off with some desperation shots before charging the ropes, Superkick! Nova is starting to get cocky now as he casually goes for a cover, small package, but only a two. Hunter gets Nova with a string of quick pin attempts, not able to get the three though, but shocking Nova. Nova leaves the ring frustrated, upset that he couldn’t put Hunter J away … Springboard Flying Forearm to the outside! The crowd go nuts! Hunter J rolls Nova back in the ring and follows him, Karma Injection, no Hunter J blocks it, HJO, no blocked, elbow smash, Hunter J ducks it, HJO! Hunter covers and advances to the next round at 15 Minutes 22 Seconds!

The fans go nuts as Hunter J gets to his feet in celebration! He goes to the top rope and signals he’ll be the champion come the end of this little shin dig until “Pop Goes the Weasel” starts the play. Hunter J looks to the stage as the crowd begin to boo, expecting to see Andrew Thorn come out, but little does Hunter J know, he is leaping the barrier and sliding into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and clubs Hunter knocking him forward before hitting a Death By Thorn off the second rope! Thorn gets to his feet and stands over a downed Hunter J smiling a sick smile as we cut to commercial

========================

[We get a video re-cap of the night so far. It ends and the theme music of Striker, “Carnaval De Paris” by Dario G. The fans boo loudly as he makes his way to the ring with a mic. He addresses Harry Jones, who seems to be taking this all as a joke, singing his little songs, talking about tentacle porn etc. He talks about how Harry Jones is just like everyone in the arena tonight, stupid, ignorant, they fail to see what is in front of them, Striker, your soon to be first Xpress Wrestling Champ. At this point Harry Jones has had enough and he makes his way out from the back to a good reaction, apparently the internet geeks are out in full force tonight! Jones talks about how he isn’t underestimating Striker, or his talents, but he just knows Striker isn’t good enough, he knows that Harry Jones is truly the best in the world. He talks about Striker being all huff and no puff, about how he’s just like every other young punk who comes in, all talk and no show, Jones has proved he is the greatest and despite what Striker may think, he won’t ever match him in the ring. Striker talks about a changing of the guard and tells Jones to opens his eyes because today is the day it all changes, today is the day Striker makes his impact and starts his path to his first world title! Apparently there will never be another Harry Jones and Jones is sick of waiting, let’s get this thing started]

========================

Harry Jones vs. Striker
The crowd is going nuts after the previous exchange of words. Have the immediate size advantage Striker quite easily takes control early, but Jones is quick to fight back with a few swift kicks stopping Striker from toying with him. Jones begins to get a run on with just quick strikes trying to throw the bigger Striker off balance, he charges the ropes, going for who knows what but Striker is ready and hits a quick but emphatic clothesline bringing all of Jones' momentum to a halt. Striker begins to use his viscious kicks to his advantage at this point as Jones gets tries to get to his feet. He nails strong kicks to the chest of Jones which echo throughout the arena before hitting a nice roundhouse to the jaw flooring Jones. Striker flips the fans off and hits a big boot to a seated Jones. From this point on Striker is all over Jones like a rash. He locks in a Single Leg Boston Crab and follows it with a Triangle Choke when Jones battles to the ropes. Jones tries getting to his feet but is placed in a Full Nelson and things aren't looking good for Jones who is visibly struggling, maybe he did just under estimate Striker. Jones is eventually able to roll through it with the support of the crowd and he again charges at Striker but is hit by a spinning back elbow! Striker laughs as he climbs up top and attempts an Elbow Drop but no one is home, Striker crashes and burns as Jones rolls away last minute. Both men are to their feet, Pele Kick from Jones and he follows it with a standing moonsault for two. Jones is fighting back as he springs off the corner and hits a cross body! Jones now tries to place Striker in an Anaconda Vice and succeeds in doing so! The crowd are going nuts but Striker battles out. Striker in a desperation move drives his knee into the gut of Jones and throws to throw him from the ring but Jones catches him and throws him out himself. Jones then proceeds to hit a huge dive with lots of flips that looks mad cool! "This is Awesome!" chants break out. Jones and Striker are back in the ring and Jones tries for the Diamond Cutter but Striker reverses it into a back breaker! Striker attempts a Professional Foul but Jones slips out the back and hits a Basaiku Knee Kick! Omega Spiral and this one is done at 22 Minutes 14, Jones advances!

The fans go nuts as Jones picks up the win with IWC in full force tonight! Jones stands tall, well as tall as a 5'8 man can, in the centre of the ring until Striker struggles to his feet. Jones offers him a handshake but he refuses it and heads backstage. A "Best in the World" chant breaks out through the arena as Jones celebrates and Xpress Wrestling Live! goes off the air!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am

Any point of continuing this?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:36 am

OT: Great show.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 am

After defeating Striker in the main event, Harry Jones prepares another promo to help keep Xpress Rasslin' alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 am

Hazza wrote:

Would be better if you were on chat, just saying
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:31 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

You left literally a minute before I got on!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:04 am

{Ricky Lackett is standing backstage with his bitten hand taped up due to the marks left by Andrew Thorn while also feeling quite annoyed that he only advanced due to disqualification and not submission, but ready to defeat whoever he has to face next week}
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:46 am

Hazza wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

You left literally a minute before I got on!

You took over an hour and a half to get on ... just saying lol
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 am

[Andrew Thorn is seen pacing in the backstage area, big emphatic steps as he stomps down the hallway when _____ approaches him
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
[Andrew Thorn is seen pacing in the backstage area, big emphatic steps as he stomps down the hallway when _____ approaches him

[Hunter J walks up and stands behind Thorn]

"Hey ref basher, wanna explain yourself in English please?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:26 am

John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Thorn spins around and draws his fist back. Hunter J flinches just a little and Thorn laughs uncontrollably]

Andrew Thorn WHY! WHY! WHY! ..... Please, why?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Thorn spins around and draws his fist back. Hunter J flinches just a little and Thorn laughs uncontrollably]

[Hunter J sighs]

"Answer me first Thorn"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 am

John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Hunter J sighs]

"Answer me first Thorn"

Andrew Thorn Shhh, shhh, shhh, hush little Hunter J don't say a word, or I'm gonna kill you and a little bird. [Thorn starts laughing] I-I-I didn't didn't touch him
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Hunter J sighs]

"Answer me first Thorn"

Andrew Thorn Shhh, shhh, shhh, hush little Hunter J don't say a word, or I'm gonna kill you and a little bird. [Thorn starts laughing] I-I-I didn't didn't touch him

[Hunter J rolls his eyes]

"Thorn you man handled a ref and you know that is wrong. Why did you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:52 am

John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Hunter J sighs]

"Answer me first Thorn"

Andrew Thorn STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! This, this, this, this, this, wanna play a game?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:58 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

[Hunter J sighs]

"Answer me first Thorn"

Andrew Thorn STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! This, this, this, this, this, wanna play a game?

[Hunter J shrugs]

"Name it Thorn"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Dan Williams walks into Jake Lyndon's office and kicks his feet up on his desk and decides he is going to wait for the boss man to show
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:10 pm

[Jake Lyndon spins around in his chair and sees Dan Williams. He straightens his suit and fixes his hair before acknowledging Williams is there]

Jake Lyndon And what can I do for you Mr. Williams?

----------------------

[Andrew Thorn squeezes Hunter J's nose before walking backwards away from him]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xpress Wrestling
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next