The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xpress Wrestling

Go down 
+8
White guy
BEAST MODE
Sam
Harold
Styles
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:51 am

Fortune Promo will be up soon
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 am

[Backstage in the Locker room area Faymen Fortune can be seen pacing back and forth wearing his ‘Faymen Fortune’ T shirt, Faymen is also wearing a Black and red Hooded Jacket, long Black tracksuit bottoms and White Lacoste Trainers, Faymen carries on pacing back and forth rather fast mumbling something.]

‘Can I or Can’t I?’

[Faymen then slams himself back first into the steel lockers with some force leaving a bit of a dent as he repeatedly brings his head back into the locker.]

‘This week is my chance to make it big, bigger than ever but at the same time my opponent is an established Veteran known as Adam Cahill however he is going to be in a rude awakening against me as I do everything I can to win, I don’t exactly know what methods I will use but I do know that win is what I will do.’

‘what I can tell you is I will do all I can to make sure that thiss a star making performance for me and I know that Adam wants to give me a rude awakening in my debut but unfortunately for mr Cahill that is not going to happen as Faymen Fortune is going to dismantle him.’

‘Now do not get me wrong I am not looking past Adam nor likes of Omega, Obsidian or Harry Jones but the way I see it is with me ‘The Bon Jovi of Pro Wrestling’ joining Xpress only one thing is for certain and that is I will become World Champion.’

[Faymen then pulls his hood over his head before continuing pacing back and forth in the locker room before stopping dead in the center of the room and removing his hood before breaking out into a very sly grin.]

‘Faymen Fortune, Next Xpress World Champion, I can envision it now me lifting a groggy wannabe in the air and hitting him with a brutal Bringing Down the house before locking in one of my trademark submission manoeuvres forcing him to submit and basically pass on the torch to me ‘The Bon Jovi of Pro Wrestling’ and then I will have what should be rightfully mine anyways, The Money, The Fame, The Chicks and the Drugs, in fact with that money I may be like.’

[Faymen looks at his wrist almost like he is looking at an imaginary wrist watch.]

‘What time is it right now say Five O Clock, I will do so much Heroin and then bang me some fine women and then do some shit off my title belt, because I am Faymen Fortune and I am your next World Champion.’

[After standing still for what seems like an eternity Faymen outstretches his arms like a crucifixion as he looks towards the lights laughing, Faymen then ever so slowly makes his way towards the door of the locker room before switching off the light and leaving.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 am

bit clustered but I like it and that is what matters right
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 am

Glad to see someone cut a promo ... shall read it soon Dan

John, Nova, instead of gay smilie faces how about you cut a promo or start an RP?
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 am

Sorry for the inactivity. Just had to study for an important test that I need to do at school this week. Will have a promo up later, guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:03 am

It's cool, real life comes first obviously
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 am

Backstage, in a TNA-Style backstage exclusive, Striker is putting on his elbow pads, when a cameraman walks in and asks...

'Hey, Striker, you're facing Alex Nova on Tuesday. Do you think you can win?'

Striker turns to the cameraman and gives out a puzzled look, before answering.

Striker: Who? Alex Nova? I've never heard of him, but let's be honest for a second. You saw me pin Criss Menace last week, you saw me take Harry Jones to the limit the week before. You know that I'm the best here on Xpress Wrestling and I don't really care who Alex Nova is or what he's done. He's in my yard now and I'm gonna teach him a thing or too about wrestling in my yard.

Striker walks away.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Backstage, in a TNA-Style backstage exclusive, Striker is putting on his elbow pads, when a cameraman walks in and asks...

Striker: Who? Alex Nova? I've never heard of him, but let's be honest for a second. You saw me pin Criss Menace last week, you saw me take Harry Jones to the limit the week before. You know that I'm the best here on Xpress Wrestling and I don't really care who Alex Nova is or what he's done. He's in my yard now and I'm gonna teach him a thing or too about wrestling in my yard.

Striker walks away.

*As Striker is walking away, he is confronted by Criss Menace*

Criss: "You got damn lucky last week, & I mean damn lucky. You had better be careful with what you say kid, because I guarantee you this. The next time you & I are in the same ring at the same time, I will make sure you don't walk out of the building under your own damn power. And that ain't a threat, that is a damn promise."

*Criss shoulder bumps Striker as he walks past*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 am

Mitch wrote:

Striker walks away.

*As Striker is walking away, he is confronted by Criss Menace*

Criss: "You got damn lucky last week, & I mean damn lucky. You had better be careful with what you say kid, because I guarantee you this. The next time you & I are in the same ring at the same time, I will make sure you don't walk out of the building under your own damn power. And that ain't a threat, that is a damn promise."

*Criss shoulder bumps Striker as he walks past*

Striker glares at Menace as he walks past, before heading to the practice ring to whale on jobbers.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 am

Sorry for the inactivity I had to take the longest dump of life.. Embarassed

promo up ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 am

John will type an Evans promo and I wont do the fancy shit to it as I am on my iPod
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 am

Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 5czkph

>The following is an exclusive interview with XW superstar Alex Nova, surprisingly Zoey is not with him at the moment<

Interviewer:

"
Hello Xpress Wrestling fans we are here with rising star in the wrestling industry Alex Nova. Now before we start this segment we would just like to thank you on shooting this with us, knowing that you have a busy life and all, now first and foremost everyone is dying to know, how do you stand with companies today."

Alex Nova:

"Thanks man, yeah no today is a nice day but I'd be more than happy to do this interview. So yeah, I mean, there's companies that you know treat me with respect give me tons of matches. Like for example looking at CWW and EFNW I mean I could go big there and start my career with a spark you know? Then there's those slow brands that use rusty battered up knockoffs that nobody wants to see wrestle anymore like ECCW. Now, Xpress wrestling has been pretty decent in doing so, like it's alright. I'm not taking any shots or anything at ECCW but they're gonna go flush sooner or later and I'll be the one that says yeah, thank god."

Interviewer:

"We've heard about Harry Jones and his huge win over Jake Lyndon which surprised and shocked both EFNW and especially ECCW. What are your insides on that?"

Alex Nova:

"Oh yeah of course, Harry Jones gotta have a ton of respects to that man, shoutout to you, and to everyone with EFNW, I mean a new era has begun and its time to put ECCW in the history book, It would be great you know to see, a brand or company warfare I should say, between these two companies I'm sure it could change everything, and also the balance of pro wrestling like an earthquake, that being said though it might not happen at the very moment but it is bound to happen sooner or later i'm sure of it"

Interviewer:

"When you walkedi nto this building for the first time was it a big change for you?"

Alex Nova:

"Yeah bro, I mean, every-time you go to another company it's start from scratch you know? I'm competing at a very high-level right now and that's what people don't see, whether it's backstage or in the ring I'm working my ass off man, and people just don't see it yet but they will eventually. Going back to that in ring stuff people haven't seen me do what I do yet and that's fine like I said the will see it soon"

Interviewer:

"In 2007 you yourself came down to the ring, and called out Terry Reanolds, and you two talked about who would go big first, tell us about that NOW."

Alex Nova:

"Ok, well first off I forgot all about Terry, so thanks for bringing back bad memories but it's all good. So yeah we came down to the ring exchanging verbal blows that shook the arena, and then I announced to the whole world who were watching out there, that I would join some of the top names in wrestling and become a champion once again, since then I have joined top names. So part one of my plan is accomplished but getting gold is harder when you start off as a newbie and everyones gotta understand that if you come in here not pulling a promo once every 2 weeks or building up feuds with superstars your not getting anywhere and Terry is a good example that's why he's still in that lower class while Nova here has first and is cruising."

Interviewer:

"Your first title win came in August 14th, at Madison Square Garden, everyone looked at you as the underdog, why do you think that?"

Alex Nova:

"Of course, they thought I was an underdog, because of thing I explained earlier fans are brainwashed into doing what others are doing like siding with one cause he has more experience or title reigns. I proved the entire nation of America, that I could hang with the big boys. That was definitely the biggest win of my career. That guy I faced Marcus Peters, he had EVERYTHING. I mean it he accomplished more than I have already, he won a lot of titles, and become king of the mountain at the following pay-per-view after our clash, and he won't ever forget the time Nova took that NAWA world championship away from him, it will always be a memory to look back on especially when I'm competing in these companies "

Interviewer:

"Thank you Alex, unfortunately that is all the time we have, we appreciate your time you put into this, and your words, ladies and gentlemen be sure to check Novas website, and get his article on whats happening. Also get the latest DVD released by Nova, 'A tribute in time' from all of us in Xpress wrestling, have a nice day "

Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 am

OT-- not much, but should keep me alive..
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 am

Dan fuckin Williams arrives
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Kevin Evans and Hunter J promos to come.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Show will hopefully be up today. Haven't had a chance to write since last Wednesday, at the very latest it will be up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:13 am

[Hunter J is lazy and is refusing to promo]

[Kevin Evans is just sitting in the ring reading a book]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:52 am

John TPA wrote:

{Ricky Lackett is seen sitting in the front row of the mostly deserted arena talking away to two familiar valets of his, when he notices his old rival Kevin Evans with his eyes glued to some book, so he gets up from his seat and excuses himself before jumping the barricade followed by sliding into the ring to get a closer look at what Kevin is reading}

Ricky Lackett

What's with you and books, all I ever see you with is reading material in your hands and this time it just happens to be a manual called wrestling for dummies... If you turn into someone else in the next few seconds then my insult has worked, but even through I know you for one to take things too seriously, there will be no need to bring out your dark side because I ain't the same old Ricky from my earlier days as I've taken the last few months to reinvent myself and that's why I'm in position to be the first ever Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. All I have to do is defeat Harry Jones and then the belt is yours truly, I'm going to put a Lackett spin on this company and bring in the money.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 am

Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 XpressWrestlingLogo

//Make that a hat-trick. For the third week running, “Bounce” by Thousand Foot Krutch blares into a crowd of roughly 4000 people and sends them into a fit as the purple and white pyro effects explode on the stage! The fans are going nuts with an ‘Xpress Wrestling!’ chant. A video airs re-capping the Harry Jones and Ricky Lackett wins from last week setting up our first Pay-Per-View main-event. “Welcome to the Masquerade” begins to play and out walks Xpress Wrestling founder, owner and general manager, Jake Lyndon!//

[Jake Lyndon takes a mic to an electric response. He opens up by congratulating both Harry Jones and Ricky Lackett on earning the right to be the first two men to compete for the Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship, a match which will take place on November 6th at the Xpress Wrestling 1; Harry Jones vs. Ricky Lackett Xpress wrestling Pay-Per-View debut! He invites both men own to the ring. Lackett is out first followed quickly by Harry Jones. Jones opens up by shaking hands with Lackett and wishing him the best of luck, luck he’ll apparently need. Jones talks about what it takes to climb the proverbial mountain and grab the prize, something he’s managed to do on 23 occasions. He says he respects Lackett and is sure he’ll be tested but when it comes down to it, there will never be another Harry Jones and no matter what anyone in Xpress Wrestling throws at him, he’ll be taking his seat on the throne as the best in Xpress Wrestling until he retires and he takes the crown with him. Lackett responded by pointing out some facts about Harry Jones. He pointed out that not only has Jones lost 23 World Championships, but he has also lost more World Title Challenges than he has won! Lackett on the other hand has had much more luck, having won every single time, one, that he has challenged for a World Title, during his time on ECCW Doom. Lackett pointed out his troubled past and that his qualifying to the tournament final wasn’t the start but merely another step in his journey. Lackett said he would not rest nor be satisfied until he became the Xpress Wrestling World Champion! Jones took a light hearted response to Lackett. Mimicking and mocking him which Lackett did not seem to enjoy one bit. The words that followed between the two were personal and heated and just as things looked like escalating, Jake Lyndon stepped in much to the dismay of the live audience. He reminded both men they had a match tonight and should save it for then to end the segment]

========================

[We get a video hyping the debut, next week, of Arturo Styla! The video ends and we are all set for our first match up of the night when Adam Cahill and Faymen Fortune debut. Before this though we get a re-cap of the harsh words the young Cahill had for Fortune earlier this week!]

Adam Cahill vs. Faymen Fortune
Singles Match
The two men both had a lot to prove after having harsh words for each other over the past week. The bout was fast paced and action packed! Fortune enjoyed something he doesn’t very often; a size advantage! The match was an all-out brawl to begin with, with both men trading rights back and forth. Fortune quickly gained control, sending Fortune off the ropes only to be hit by a DDT as Fortune bends over. Cahill goes for a standing moonsault and gets it and follows it with a two count. Cahill goes for a springboard back elbow and hits it before running off the ropes and hitting a running senton! Fortune struggles to his feet and gets knocked back down by an Enzuigiri! Fortune concedes defeat and quickly rolls from the ring holding his head in pain! Cahill takes full advantage and leaps through the second rope and hits a massive suicide sending the crowd into a frenzy! It’s not long for the match to get back into the ring and Cahill is back straight on the offensive. He nails Fortune with three slaps, squeezes his nose and drop kicks his knee! Cahill follows it up with a Busaiku Knee Strike but Fortune dodges it Matrix Style and follows it up with an STO! Cahill gets back to his feet and Fortune plants him with a Bringing Down The House! Fortune barely pulls out the victory at 8 Minutes 32 Seconds with 8 Minutes 21 Seconds of dominance from Cahill!

After the match Fortune slowly gets to his feet and begins to taunt Cahill. He sarcastically offers him a hand shake but Cahill slaps the spit out of his mouth. Fortune drops Cahill with a right square to the jaw as we cut.

========================

[Backstage we see none other than Hunter J standing with Tony Jones. He receives an overwhelming response from the crowd. He talks about how he despises Andrew Thorn and everything he represents. He calls him a sick and twisted man who has no place in this business. Hunter says that tonight he will destroy Thorn, beating him within an inch of his life before stopping, so he can finish him off at Xpress Wrestling 1! Hunter leaves and Tony Jones is cleaned up by a clothesline from Andrew Thorn! He can be heard yelling, ‘God Damn I Misssed!’ as he walks out of the shot with the crowd booing and we cut]

========================

[As we come back on the air we get a video package with Harry Jones and Ricky Lackett talking about the importance of their match at Xpress Wrestling 1! Jones talks about his past, his highs and lows, what he’s put his mind and his body through, what he’s been through and what he’s endured for the fans, how much he’s put in just to be known as the ‘Best in the World’. The shot cuts to Lackett who talks about his previous ways, the partying all night, the drinking, the drugs, the girls and how it cost him the win in ECCW’s Doom. He talks about the bender which followed and how waking up in a gutter in the middle of nowhere, Emerald, helped him change him life. He talks about the importance of this World Title match against Harry Jones, not only for him, but for his family, his friends and his life. He talks about how the World Title would just cap it all off, the icing on the cake of his life turning around. It ends with a split screen of both men saying; ‘I will be the first’. The shot cuts]

========================

[We cut to the ring were we are finally ready for our second contest of the evening, Striker vs. Alex Nova … with a lot at stake]

Alex Nova vs. Striker
Winner Enters International Title Match At XW1
The bout started of very technical, with both men showing their wrestling prowess. Nova looked to gain control early with a few big kicks catching Striker off guard. He followed it with a Spear attempt but Striker caught him with a European Uppercut! Striker took control from here, working over the left leg of Nova the whole time and keeping him grounded. Striker began to grow in confidence as he nearly forced Nova to submit with an Ankle Lock! Nova tried to roll from the ring to regain some composure but was hit with a baseball slide. Striker followed it up by hitting a Snap Suplex on the outside of the ring! The match eventually found its way back into the ring with the dangerous Striker now just dropping elbow after elbow into the back of Nova, toying with him as he grows closer and closer to a victory! Striker lifts Nova to his feet and starts to set him up for a Professional Foul but Nova nailed three elbows to the jaw and squirmed free. The pace of the match picked up here with Nova starting to gain some control and get the blood flowing back in his leg. Nova nailed a massive Powerbomb and began setting Striker up for a Karma Injection but Striker dodged it and Nova nailed the ref in the face! Nova was checking on him and Striker took the opportunity and booted the ball square into Nova’s face knocking him out cold! A new ref ran down to the ring and counted the cover giving Striker a spot in the International Title match at XW 1 at 13 Minutes 11 Seconds!

[After the match Striker got on the mic and promised the world that he would continue his winning streak right through Xpress Wrestling 1; Harry Jones vs. Ricky Lackett and take home the International Title!]

========================

[We come back from the break to see Dan Williams arriving at the arena, for the second week running, very late. Williams is approached by Harry Jones]

[Jones tells Williams that if he’s to team with the greatest wrestler in the world he needs to be more disciplined than this, because he doesn’t expect to be doing all the work out there tonight! Williams doesn’t take too kindly to these comments and informs Jones that he hasn’t proven anything to him yet, because he’s only getting this title shot because of the travesty of Williams being left out of the Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Tournament! Jones reminds Williams that he’s had one win in the wrestling world; Jones has been doing this for years and has proven time and time again he is the best this industry has to offer! Things look like they’re about to escalade when their opponents for this evening; Hunter J, Jacob Adams & Ricky Lackett walk into the shot. They snigger at the two team mates arguing and give a hint that this could be an easy victory then expected before strolling out of the shot sharing laughs as Williams and Jones stare each other down before storming off in opposite directions]

========================

[We come back on the air to see none other than Xpress wrestling International Champion, Obsidian sitting alone in his locker room]

[Obsidian talks about his match at Xpress Wrestling 1; Harry Jones vs. Ricky Lackett, when he defends his title against both Cyanide and, as of tonight, Striker, in a ladder match. Obsidian tells the world that even with Striker added to the mix, he will be walking tall at the end of the night as the International Champion, because as he’s proven over the past two weeks, he is unstoppable. Obsidian calls Striker out, stating that the only reason he is a wrestler, is because he couldn’t make it as a soccer player and that he will expose his flaws at Xpress Wrestling 1 when he walks out STILL the International Champion]

========================

[We cut to the ring all set for Criss Menace & Cyanide taking on Obsidian & Michael DeJesus]

Criss Menace & Cyanide vs. Michael DeJesus & Obsidian
Tag Team Match
The match up starts with Menace and DeJesus in the ring, having made it to the semi-finals of the XWWHC Tournament, DeJesus is very arrogant, despite his size disadvantage. DeJesus lands the first punch but things don’t look too great from there! Menace begins to systematically … who am I kidding, Menace just straight up starts beating DeJesus to a pulp! Menace pounds away at DeJesus with punches, kicks, clotheslines and generally just throws him around the ring like a rag doll for the first few minutes before making the tag to Cyanide! Cyanide comes in like a house on fire but is quickly stopped dead in his tracks by a desperation Superkick! DeJesus pulls himself towards Obsidian and makes a tag. Obsidian is straight on Cyanide with punches to his grounded opponent until the ref brings things to a halt breaking it up. Obsidian is quickly back on the offence though and hits a well-placed Tiger Suplex for two! Obsidian now start to trade quick tags back and forth applying submissions, to his left leg and generally just working it over. Cyanide looks like tapping to an Ankle Lock from Obsidian until his rolls through and nails a flying clothesline, using his momentum to roll through and tag Menace! Menace comes through and cleans house hitting Obsidian with three clotheslines in a row. DeJesus slows him up by booting him in the back of the head from the outside. Just before Menace can retaliate, Obsidian springs off the ropes and boots him in the jaw! DeJesus is tagged in and looks to be going for The After Party when Obsidian charges at Cyanide who is rallying the crowd and spears him off the apron to the floor! Both men are out! DeJesus taunts and takes maybe a little too long because Menace fights him off … The Guillotine! Menace picks up the win for his team at 13 Minutes 13 Seconds!

[Cyanide re-joins Menace in the ring and the two celebrate their victory! We cut backstage to the hallway where we see Adam Cahill looking very upset]

========================

[Adam Cahill is pacing back and forth fuming. He stops and punches a table before turning to the camera. He tells the world Fortune is a chump and no good punk whose win tonight was a mere fluke! Cahill starts to calm down and says that he’s going to go home, smoke something which was beeped out, come back to the Xpress Wrestling arena next week and show the world that Fortune is a good for drug addict who’s only hear to make a quick buck because his record sales are down! Cahill walks off as we cut]

========================

[We come back on the air to see Hunter J heading towards his locker room when Andrew Thorn steps out in front of him! Hunter gets his guard up, not seeming to want to have anything to do with Thorn before their match tonight. Thorn doesn’t say anything, rather choosing to pull a Hunter J figure out from his pocket and eat its head before kicking the body as far as he can. Hunter J looks at him oddly before pushing past. Thorn punches him in the back of the head before running off singing, “I’m Gonna Kill You” to the sound of ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’]

========================

[We get a quick 30 second video package for the man debuting next, Kevin Evans!]

Kevin Evans vs. Omega
Singles Match
This match wasn’t overly competitive. Omega seemed to underestimate the much smaller Kevin Evans and Evans made him pay! Evans nailed Omega with stiff kick after stiff kick before nailing a massive Stu Hart Special! Evans follows it up with an Ace in the Hole! Evans covers Omega for the 1 … 2 … 3 picking up the victory at 4 Minutes 47 Seconds!

[Evans begins celebrating when he gets a sick smile on his face. He begins to lay into Omega with boots and elbows before hitting a second Ace in the Hole before going to grab a chair. The ref reverses the decision! Evans doesn’t seems to care and begins destroying Omega with the chair, much to the delight of the fans until he is beaten into a bloody pulp! Evans stands over Omega with that sick twisted grin printed on his face]

========================

[We come back on the air and in the ring we see none other than Faymen Fortune just chillin’. He talks about Adam Cahill being a loser and that he can talk as much as he likes about coming to get him next week, but truth be told, he proved tonight he’s better than Fortune! Fortune tells Cahill to not bother coming down here, because he’ll just get dropped like the chump he is again! Fortune says he is issuing an open challenge to anyone on the roster next week … if they’re brave enough to come out right now! After 20 seconds of waiting Fortune tells the world that this proves he’s the best, no one wants to face him! He is swiftly cut off by Adam Cahill! Cahill says that no matter what Fortune says, he knows the win was a fluke and next week, by answering this open challenge, he will prove it when he pins Fortune 1 … 2 … 3! The two trade words for another minutes or two before going nose-to-nose as we go back to commercial]

========================

[We get a hype package for our main-event, up next as we come back on the air]

Andrew Thorn, Dan Williams & Harry Jones vs. Hunter J, Jacob Adams & Ricky Lackett
The match starts with Thorn & Hunter J. The two rivals are going crazy with closed fists and the ref lets it go because people like main-events! Thorn gains control and hits a huge elbow to the jaw knocking him to the ground and follows it with a Powerslam! Williams blind tags inn, much to the displeasure of Thorn. Williams sets Hunter up for a German Suplex and hits it! Williams follows it up with a series of punches before tagging in Harry Jones! Jones quickens the pace of the match with a series of fast paced high risk moves! Jones goes for a quick moonsault but Hunter J gets his knees up and tags in Lackett! Lackett and Jones starts out by trading blows. Lackett hits a Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex and looks to have things under control! Lackett makes a tag to Adams who hits a massive right legged round house to Jones nearly knocking him out! Adams tries for a Kimura but the ring is flooded by Thorn and Williams! They are quickly met by Hunter J and Lackett! The six men just begin brawling, flat out not holding back at all! The ref tries to gain control but is struggling as the six men trade manoeuvres back and forth! The ref finally calls for the bell signalling this match has ended at a no contest after 14 Minutes 2 seconds!

[The six men continue to brawl until security rushes out breaking up the brawl to finish the show!]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:37 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
John TPA wrote:

{Ricky Lackett is seen sitting in the front row of the mostly deserted arena talking away to two familiar valets of his, when he notices his old rival Kevin Evans with his eyes glued to some book, so he gets up from his seat and excuses himself before jumping the barricade followed by sliding into the ring to get a closer look at what Kevin is reading}

Ricky Lackett

What's with you and books, all I ever see you with is reading material in your hands and this time it just happens to be a manual called wrestling for dummies... If you turn into someone else in the next few seconds then my insult has worked, but even through I know you for one to take things too seriously, there will be no need to bring out your dark side because I ain't the same old Ricky from my earlier days as I've taken the last few months to reinvent myself and that's why I'm in position to be the first ever Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. All I have to do is defeat Harry Jones and then the belt is yours truly, I'm going to put a Lackett spin on this company and bring in the money.

[Kevin Evans is still sitting on that seat even after his brutal killing of Omega just minutes ago you can see the evil grin across his lips which Ricky can't see he keeps reading acting like nothing is amiss]

Kevin Evans:

"Ricky Lackett, the guy that is fighting for the big one. So you finally are living the dream hm? I find it highly amusing though you are talking to me. Wouldn't you be worried about the match and not me. I am no threat to you yet unless you make me your threat we have a problem. On about this book? It is actually about war and the hardships faced by the men in the war. Not that you would know about it. Reading books keeps the mind fresh while yours is um, shot? Yea that is a good term."

[Evans keeps reading his book and yawns]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:52 am

John TPA wrote:
Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Ricky Lackett

[Kevin Evans is still sitting on that seat even after his brutal killing of Omega just minutes ago you can see the evil grin across his lips which Ricky can't see he keeps reading acting like nothing is amiss]

Kevin Evans:

"Ricky Lackett, the guy that is fighting for the big one. So you finally are living the dream hm? I find it highly amusing though you are talking to me. Wouldn't you be worried about the match and not me. I am no threat to you yet unless you make me your threat we have a problem. On about this book? It is actually about war and the hardships faced by the men in the war. Not that you would know about it. Reading books keeps the mind fresh while yours is um, shot? Yea that is a good term."

[Evans keeps reading his book and yawns]

{Lackett glances at his valets who are still talking away in the front row before looking back at Evans who doesn't seem care causing Ricky to grin while shaking his head}

And yet I am quite intelligent when it comes to facing someone in this ring because I have been told by others that the man standing before your very eyes is in fact one of the most ring smart person you'll ever meet. I know my way around this area like the back of my hand and you should remember that from all those times back in Doom, but that was in the past and now I'm even smarter, so your logic is incorrect as my brain is working absolutely fine and if you ever want to test this out then you can come up to me and say that you want do so because I'm all set to show you what I possess in this mind of mine... and as for my match with Harry, well let's just say I'll be more than ready to kick his ass
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Dan Williams arrives, pleased he showed yet another strong performance in the main event and that he is STILL undefeated.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Striker is playing Pro Evo, scoring a hat-trick with a character he made of himself. Ideal warm-up for an International Championship match in his book.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Striker is playing Pro Evo, scoring a hat-trick with.a character he made of himself. Ideal warm-up for an International Championship match in his book.
Alex Nova
"don't tell me your proud of that victory.. Come on man your telling me you couldn't have beat me fair and square? I know you can't it probves how much of a coward you are. Striker, I find you disgusting to look at. One, because your physical features make me sick to my stomach. Like, is that a zit on your forehead? Damn, its the size of mount Helens, going to erupt anytime soon. And the other reason is because of the way you play this game, now if you don't mind I would like that rematch of mine.. Anyday would be nice. And just in case you say no or give me a long speech on just how much you hate ME, let me personally tell you that if for some reason you come out of that title match with the belt, I will take it from you.. With ease.

Last edited by `Nova on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Adam Cahill is sitting in his LR shocked after being pinned for the first time ever when ____ bursts in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xpress Wrestling
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10