The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xpress Wrestling

Go down 
+8
White guy
BEAST MODE
Sam
Harold
Styles
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 pm

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
[Jake Lyndon spins around in his chair and sees Dan Williams. He straightens his suit and fixes his hair before acknowledging Williams is there]

Jake Lyndon And what can I do for you Mr. Williams?

----------------------

[Andrew Thorn squeezes Hunter J's nose before walking backwards away from him]
Dan Williams doesn't even glance at Jake, instead he looks at the reflection coming off his shiney black dress shoes and then brushes his tie

Dan Williams What can you do for me? Could you perhaps not just go and forget your top star off the card. I feel slighted on the main basis of having a full fledged Mixed Martial Arts career. AKA what out does your precious wrestling in ratings week after week. Now that I'm here one would think that the ratings would follow. However I would have to be used to my fullest in order for that to occur. Do you get where I'm going with this?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:28 pm

[Jacob 'Beast' Adams is about to go out and get on the mike and talk about stuff and maybe call out Dan Williams]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:44 am

White guy wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
[Jake Lyndon spins around in his chair and sees Dan Williams. He straightens his suit and fixes his hair before acknowledging Williams is there]

----------------------

Dan Williams doesn't even glance at Jake, instead he looks at the reflection coming off his shiney black dress shoes and then brushes his tie

Dan Williams What can you do for me? Could you perhaps not just go and forget your top star off the card. I feel slighted on the main basis of having a full fledged Mixed Martial Arts career. AKA what out does your precious wrestling in ratings week after week. Now that I'm here one would think that the ratings would follow. However I would have to be used to my fullest in order for that to occur. Do you get where I'm going with this?

Jake Lyndon I think maybe you should worry less about the ratings we're pulling and more on Jacob Adams, I wouldn't under estimate him if I was you. But if you want a match, I'll make sure we see Dan Williams next week.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 pm

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
White guy wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

----------------------

Jake Lyndon I think maybe you should worry less about the ratings we're pulling and more on Jacob Adams, I wouldn't under estimate him if I was you. But if you want a match, I'll make sure we see Dan Williams next week.
Dan Williams
Jacob Adams eh? You act as if that is going to be some sort of legitimate challenge to me. I'll be sure to either choke him out or for him to yelp in bits of pain as he submits. Do you actually think that he can beat the man who is considered the best in the world? Come on you're a business man, which clearly means you're a betting man and the odds say place all your chips on me.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 pm

[Alex Nova walking around until _____ bumps into him causing him to spill the Pesi he's drinking]

*TBD by anyone*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Nova wrote:
[Alex Nova walking around until Striker bumps into him causing him to spill the Pesi he's drinking]

Striker: Watch where you're going, dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 pm

White guy wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
White guy wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

----------------------

Dan Williams
Jacob Adams eh? You act as if that is going to be some sort of legitimate challenge to me. I'll be sure to either choke him out or for him to yelp in bits of pain as he submits. Do you actually think that he can beat the man who is considered the best in the world? Come on you're a business man, which clearly means you're a betting man and the odds say place all your chips on me.

Jake Lyndon You've got to understand MMA and Wrestling are two different games all together. You may have proved yourself in the octagon, in the cage, but you've yet to prove yourself in the squared circle, let alone earn the 'Best in the World' tag. But I guess we'll find out if you really are good enough to be a wrestling God this week, now unless you've got anything else to say ... the door's that way.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 pm

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
White guy wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
White guy wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:

----------------------

Dan Williams

Jake Lyndon You've got to understand MMA and Wrestling are two different games all together. You may have proved yourself in the octagon, in the cage, but you've yet to prove yourself in the squared circle, let alone earn the 'Best in the World' tag. But I guess we'll find out if you really are good enough to be a wrestling God this week, now unless you've got anything else to say ... the door's that way.
Dan Williams
Fair enough, however this week you will see why you paid so much to get me here. Now Mister Lyndon I truelly do appreciate the time that you awarded me this evening.
Dan gets up from his seat and doesn't even bother shaking Lyndon's hand as he exits the room
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, his stuff wheeling behind him. He drops off his stuff in his lr and walks around.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:29 am

Harry Jones lies down on the coach, stoked about defeating Striker. He is approached by _____________ ~!!!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:41 am

Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 XpressWrestlingLogo
>>On this week’s addition of Xpress Wrestling Live! We see the semi-final match ups I the Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Tournament along with the debuts of Dan Williams, Criss Menace and Omega plus a whole lot more!<<

11/10/2011 Xpress Wrestling Live! Match Card
Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Ricky Lackett vs. Michael DeJesus

Omega’s Debut
Omega vs. Andrew Thorn

Triple Threat, Non-Title Match
Obsidian © vs. Cyanide vs. Alex Nova

Xpress Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Tournament
Hunter J vs. Harry Jones

Main-Event, Tag Team Match
Criss Menace & Jacob Adams vs. Striker & Dan Williams

>>Expect all this and much, much more when you tune into the second ever episode of Xpress Wrestling Live!<<
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:02 am

OT: John, let's do an in-ring seg, you start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:05 am

Chatbox
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:21 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Chatbox
Gotta write this show for EFNdub, I'll PM you when it is done Smile
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:26 am

Hazza wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Chatbox
Gotta write this show for EFNdub, I'll PM you when it is done Smile

You get on and we can write EFNW & Xpress Rasslin together
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:19 am

Striker arrives, looking for Dan Williams.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 am

Harry Jones laughs at Striker.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Dan Williams arrives with a huge grin on his face, and with his expensive suit and shoes he avoids fans like they have herpies
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:07 pm

White guy wrote:
Dan Williams arrives with a huge grin on his face, and with his expensive suit and shoes he avoids fans like they have herpies

Striker approaches Williams.

Striker: Ey, mate, you're my partner this week, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Obsidian is sitting in his lair with the title around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Nova wrote:
[Alex Nova walking around until Striker bumps into him causing him to spill the Pesi he's drinking]

Alex Nova: Shit man, seriously? I just bought this too! Damn show a little respect around here...
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 pm

White guy wrote:

Dan Williams
Partner? I don't know how you think I roll but I don't do male partners.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:42 pm

[Michael DeJesus arrives looking for Ricky Lackett]

TBC - Sam
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:12 am

Nova wrote:
Nova wrote:

Alex Nova: Shit man, seriously? I just bought this too! Damn show a little respect around here...
Striker: Respect? I was in the main event last week and I'm in the main event this week. You should be the one showing respect to me.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:14 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dan Williams
Partner? I don't know how you think I roll but I don't do male partners.

Striker: Very funny, now listen. I know about your problems with Jacob Adams, but concentrate on winning the damn match. It's the main event and the winners will get noticed, alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xpress Wrestling
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next