The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xpress Wrestling

Go down 
+8
White guy
BEAST MODE
Sam
Harold
Styles
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Nova wrote:
Nova wrote:
[Alex Nova walking around until Striker bumps into him causing him to spill the Pesi he's drinking]

Striker: Watch where you're going, dumbass!

Alex Nova: Shit man, seriously? I just bought this too! Damn show a little respect around here...
Striker: Respect? I was in the main event last week and I'm in the main event this week. You should be the one showing respect to me.
Alex Nova: Nobody earns my respect . . . not after what bullshit i've been going through on this so called company.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 am

Nova wrote:
Nova wrote:
Nova wrote:
[Alex Nova walking around until Striker bumps into him causing him to spill the Pesi he's drinking]

Alex Nova: Shit man, seriously? I just bought this too! Damn show a little respect around here...
Striker: Respect? I was in the main event last week and I'm in the main event this week. You should be the one showing respect to me.
Alex Nova: Nobody earns my respect . . . not after what bullshit i've been going through on this so called company.
Striker: Whatever. Anyway, I'm off to prepare for the main event, something you'll never reach.

Striker pushes past Nova.

OT- I'd continue a little more, but I'm in 2 places at once which I was taught never to do.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

Obsidian is walking around with the title around his waist when ____ approaches him
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 am

Tom wrote:
Obsidian is walking around with the title around his waist when ____ approaches him

[DeJesus approaches Obsidian with a laugh]

Michael DeJesus Bro, while you're having fun playing with that little title, imma be with the big boys winning the world title ya dig?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Tom wrote:

Michael DeJesus Bro, while you're having fun playing with that little title, imma be with the big boys winning the world title ya dig?

Obsidian gives DeJesus the once over, looking at him unconvincingly

Obsidian: Oh really...YOU think you're going to become this company's first world heavyweight champ? Get a grip of yourself. When you lose on Tuesday you'll have nothing, me on the other hand, I'll be sitting pretty with this championship strapped tightly around my waist. I don't know who you think you are, but in the bigger picture you are irrelevant. And this week on Xpress, I hope you get your comeuppance. But just incase you don't, I have no problem teaching you a lesson at some point down the line.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 am

Tom wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Tom wrote:

Obsidian: Oh really...YOU think you're going to become this company's first world heavyweight champ? Get a grip of yourself. When you lose on Tuesday you'll have nothing, me on the other hand, I'll be sitting pretty with this championship strapped tightly around my waist. I don't know who you think you are, but in the bigger picture you are irrelevant. And this week on Xpress, I hope you get your comeuppance. But just incase you don't, I have no problem teaching you a lesson at some point down the line.

Michael DeJesus Bro, come on, seriously, the only reason you even got a match for that belt was because everyone knows you aint good enough to compete with wrestlers like me! You're some ugly cunt who hides behind a mask and tries to pretend he's scary 'cause he aint any good at anything else in life. So bro, when I win this Tuesday and go on to win the belt at Xpress Wrestling 1, I'll give you a little shout out so you feel special, k brah?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Tom wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Tom wrote:

Michael DeJesus Bro, come on, seriously, the only reason you even got a match for that belt was because everyone knows you aint good enough to compete with wrestlers like me! You're some ugly cunt who hides behind a mask and tries to pretend he's scary 'cause he aint any good at anything else in life. So bro, when I win this Tuesday and go on to win the belt at Xpress Wrestling 1, I'll give you a little shout out so you feel special, k brah?

Obsidian: Sure, I have faith in you...brah. But when you lose on Tuesday, don't come crying to me asking for a title shot.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Striker arrives, looking for Dan Williams.
Dan Williams arrives with a huge grin on his face, and with his expensive suit and shoes he avoids fans like they have herpies

Striker approaches Williams.

Striker: Ey, mate, you're my partner this week, aren't you?
Dan Williams
Partner? I don't know how you think I roll but I don't do male partners.

Striker: Very funny, now listen. I know about your problems with Jacob Adams, but concentrate on winning the damn match. It's the main event and the winners will get noticed, alright?
Dan Williams
Now listen, you think I'm going to listen to somebody like you? I know what it takes to defeat a nobody like Jacob Adams and whats his face who is his partner. I'm the best in the world and I could submit either of them at a moments notice. If anything I could tell you I've already been noticed. My first match here and already I'm in the main event.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 am

White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
White guy wrote:
Striker arrives, looking for Dan Williams.
Dan Williams arrives with a huge grin on his face, and with his expensive suit and shoes he avoids fans like they have herpies

Striker approaches Williams.

Striker: Ey, mate, you're my partner this week, aren't you?
Dan Williams
Partner? I don't know how you think I roll but I don't do male partners.

Striker: Very funny, now listen. I know about your problems with Jacob Adams, but concentrate on winning the damn match. It's the main event and the winners will get noticed, alright?
Dan Williams
Now listen, you think I'm going to listen to somebody like you? I know what it takes to defeat a nobody like Jacob Adams and whats his face who is his partner. I'm the best in the world and I could submit either of them at a moments notice. If anything I could tell you I've already been noticed. My first match here and already I'm in the main event.

Striker: Much like me last week. But new tack, we've both been put in the main event on our debuts. We're the guys that management want to push. So lets win this week and we can get title shots left, right and centre, OK?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 am

Nova wrote:
Nova wrote:
Nova wrote:

Striker: Whatever. Anyway, I'm off to prepare for the main event, something you'll never reach.

Striker pushes past Nova.

OT- I'd continue a little more, but I'm in 2 places at once which I was taught never to do.
OT-- lol gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Tom wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Tom wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Tom wrote:

Obsidian: Sure, I have faith in you...brah. But when you lose on Tuesday, don't come crying to me asking for a title shot.

Michael DeJesus Well you won't have to worry about that will ya, 'cause I aint dropping a match in this company!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:32 am

Harry Jones arrives at the arena, preparing another promo.

OT: 2-0 in CWA ... WOOOOOOOOOOOO! The promo will be posted soon ...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:10 am

OT: Took me an age to write this ... I'll sign him up later

Pink and White Strobe Lights trigger on and off as a sudden explosion erupts on the main stage. And what happens next is completely indescribable. A odd-looking man wearing loose fitting clothes runs down the entrance ramp holding a butchers knife in their air. He slides into the ring and begins to speak as the music fades out.

The Obsolete Executer
| Giggles

"Who in the world am I? Now there is a great riddle! How could you possibly begin to describe in sufficient detail yourself, and the sum of your being, to another in such a small allotted conversation time, it is impossible, particularly for someone like me. Think of it for a moment, everything I have done in EFNW, everything I have said, my constantly adapting morals and ideals, my labyrinthine and unique mind and philosophies, could any of you even begin to sum up the enigma that is Giggles whatsoever, let alone in a five minute area for you to sum up my life in a series of short, eventful sentences. You would need weeks, months, years even, to truly be able to understand me, by which time, I will have evolved into something greater and infinitely more complex, leaving you all scratching your heads and struggling to comprehend my motivations and missions once more. But knowing someone else is insane when no one in this arena can truly say that they know themselves; have any of you ever looked into the deepest recesses of your soul, placed yourself in truly horrific and completely overwhelming conditions and witnessed what variation of vile beast or monster they became in that moment of purity and clarity? No, because the very idea of which is terrifying to you isn't it Andrew? You don't wish to see your true nature or what you are truly capable of because from a young age, you were all talked into believing that your natural state, your true self, was appalling and should be forever hidden behind a false identitu. How I pity you, I really do, because I know full well all the monstrous urges, horrific lusts which breed and grow within you, writhing and begging you for attention, every day. They are completely natural, and fairly ordinary, but typical of our species, we have made repressed our true selves and reduced it to nothing more than a dark societal taboo, but I, someone whom you know you all can trust and place your absolute faith in, am here to tell you that you should, no need, to embrace all of the gruesome little aspects of your soul which make you who you really are. You must embrace your true nature as a human being, and gain knowledge of yourself, so that you may be able to progress and develop in accordance with your own temperament, and to deny yourself, is to deny your opportunity to expand and become something more, something better, something spectacular. I will be the first to admit, I know at times I may seem slightly abrasive, slightly conceited and narcissistic, slightly discourteous and uncouth, but I truly do have the very best of intentions for all of you, the little people, and whatever I do, I guarantee you that everything I do, is for the betterment of us all as a unified species according to my own multifaceted and elaborate philosophies, which let's face it, you all know are right, so you are safe, I assure you, to put your faith in me and follow me into tomorrow, wherever mayhem that may lead us to. But obviously, as I stated earlier, this will be no easy feat and will take some time, but thankfully, time is the one thing we most certainly have; the sandglass of time has now been overturned by my mere presence here and sand glides ever so majestically, symbolising the vastness of time from now unto the end of everything. I will undoubtedly be there at the end, it is my prerogative, it is my destiny, but until then we shall all go on a journey of profound self exploration where you will learn everything about yourselves, and attempt to learn everything about your charismatic, enigmatic Giggles. It is impossible though, which is why introductions are so tedious to me, as I know everything about myself, while simultaneously knowing nothing; I am an artist, I am a philosopher, I am ever changing and evolving, I the hole in things, the piece which never quite fits and throughout today's speech and all forthcoming speeches, you will all gain a clear insight into the mind of the man called Giggles. But words, motivations, personality, everything is entirely redundant and unnecessary, if you truly want to find the measure of a man and understand the person he is, place him in my position with a rope around his neck, and ask him "what do you wish you had done before you die?" it's a simple exercise and I guarantee that in those last moments, they will reveal to you who they really are. That is why I am here, that is why the rope is tightened around my neck, so that you can have a resonating dramatic example, so that I may tell you all what I wish to do before I die, and the answer is "Everything", I still have much to do, much to accomplish, much to gain here in XW and much to do for all of you. My days in EFNW are over, as I have evolved past the expectations of that mundane promotion. My destiny begins tonight!"

The Obsolete Executer | Giggles

"Ladies and gentlemen, Andrew Thorn is a fraud, he is inexperienced and ignorant with a feeble mind, someone without the will and fortitude to act and evolve, and the sum of his being, as made clear by my dramatic example, is worth absolutely nothing. My motives for signing with this promotion are simple; to exterminate the fraud named ANDREW THORN!!!"

TBC BY JAKE
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 am

Andrew Thorn is feuding with Hunter J lol.
Get on chat and we shall discuss this matter
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 am

OT: Jake there needs to be some clown on clown violence.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 pm

[Jacob 'Beast' Adams is seen with a mike ready to cut a promo]

[Hunter J is reading over the card and notices he is fighting Harry Jones]

"The circle begins again"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 pm

John TPA wrote:

Harry Jones would gingerly walk down the hallway minding his own business, but Hunted J approached him ~ !!!

"_____________________" -- TBC
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 pm

*Nova walking around hyped to prove to XW fans that he can hang with the best as he has an upcoming match with Cyanide and Obsidian*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Harry Jones would gingerly walk down the hallway minding his own business, but Hunted J approached him ~ !!!

"_____________________" -- TBC

[Hunter J stops Harry Jones and offers a hand shake and Harry looks down at it and it seems Hunter knows what he will do]

"Harry I know you and I have had our fights and stuff but I am here to say you and I are about to clash again and this time you and I will leave with no ill feelings towards each other and this time we will blow the roof off the place and prove why we should be main eventing and not two washed up MMA guys. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:19 pm

OT-- When will match card be posted?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Check the first page.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:25 pm

OT-- My bad.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Omega arrives to the arena, walking around.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm

OOC:

Omega cut a promo or something might get you noticed, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm

OOC:

Even though you are on the card this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xpress Wrestling   Xpress Wrestling - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xpress Wrestling
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next