The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 pm

~Matt Brooks~
"There is only one way to find out; we must speak out on our cause and ask for recruits to come forward."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
~Matt Brooks~
"There is only one way to find out; we must speak out on our cause and ask for recruits to come forward."

✞Angel✞

"Care to come with me to the ring?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

"Care to come with me to the ring?"

~Matt Brooks~
"There is no time like the present. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
I really want to Rp, anyone up?

Do you have anyone on Doom, by chance?

If not, maybe Maskell wants to RP, but it looks like he's deadset on RP'ing with John.

DOOM World Champion, Malcolm Gibson, arrives at the arena.

OFF: Lol, oh yeah... Forgot about that.

Deacon Carmine is waiting in the arena, shining a fine combat knife that appears as if it's brand new. Looking outside, he notices the pa-pa-paparazzi following someone he challenged for the title he was scheduled to compete for last Friday Night.

He gets off of the crate that he's sitting on, sliding the knife back in to it's case, and rather than walking out in to flashing cameras of the paparazzi, waits for Malcolm to come in to the arena so they can have a word. Alone.

Malcolm smiles for the camera trying to create his "Imma Big A-Lister Now" appearance as he pushes away the lovers he makes his way inside taking off his shades as he sees a man staring at him.. another fan of course but as he get closer he realizes it is just one of those punks he beat last Friday.

OFF: Way to take a cheap shot bro. xD

Deacon Carmine is standing there, his large body frame casting a shadow over much of the hallway. He starts to walk towards Malcolm, his combat boots making a resounding boom with each step he takes. Grabbing Malcom's shades, he's holding them, seemingly inspecting them. Without looking at Gibson, he begins to speak.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"So, keeping my title warm, are you?"

Honestly who does this guy think he is just grabbing Malcolm's belongings and thinking he is just going to start talking oh but no. Malcolm allows a smirk to come across his face to act as if this guy is just entertaining him as he snatches the glasses from Deacons hand and then stares him straight in the eyes.. no smirk now just anger and disrespect coming from the guy that is usually just seen as chill as he moves his title on his shoulder.

Doom World Champion
Malcolm Gibson

Who who in the heel do you think you are grabbing my shit man! You must be out of your mind if you think you are just going to touch me like that. Man.. I whipped your ass last Friday to get this title on my shoulder s you think I am not afraid to do it again.. you better start recognizing who your messing with.. I am your champion so you better give me respect or your ass will be flat on the ground.. catch my drift homie?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 pm

The audience is in a slight state of confusion as a new theme song hits. In time, however, the arena floor is covered in a hazy, light blue smoke, out of which emerges Money in the Bank qualifier Angel. He has a microphone in his hand, and appears to have an extra kick in his step. The audience has a mixed reaction of both cheers and boos. Angel acknowledges a few of his fans on his way to the ring, but appears to be moving quicker than usual.

He throws the microphone he has in hand in to the ring, jumping and sliding beneath the bottom rope. He signals for his music to be cut, which it is, where he presses the microphone to his lips.

✞Angel✞

"Ladies and gentlemen, recently it's come to my attention just how much of an utter state of chaos that ECCW has developed in to. You know it wasn't until recently that I started looking to see who the top draws in this company are. I'm one of them, I don't want to brag because it's something I've earned and not something that was handed to me the instant I signed my contract. There are others like me, I know there are, and some of them have had it with not being given the opportunity that others have to succeed. Well, I've been given the opportunities to succeed, and right now I believe I'm thriving. Rather than being selfish and taking away from the excellent fan base that we have here in ECCW, I've decided to add to it. I will save this company from the sin that draws it down deep like a stone, but fear not, for I am not alone. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm personally ushering in a new era of entertainment, one in which we can all enjoy, as we witness one of the most signature moments in ECCW History. I say I'm not alone, I am not. Ladies and gentlemen, you know this man, you boo him, you cheer him, I can not control how you respond to this man. He's some what of a new comer, but I don't recall many newcomers that have accomplished as much as this man has. Ladies and gentlemen, he is a champion, and I present to you..."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

If not, maybe Maskell wants to RP, but it looks like he's deadset on RP'ing with John.

Deacon Carmine is waiting in the arena, shining a fine combat knife that appears as if it's brand new. Looking outside, he notices the pa-pa-paparazzi following someone he challenged for the title he was scheduled to compete for last Friday Night.

He gets off of the crate that he's sitting on, sliding the knife back in to it's case, and rather than walking out in to flashing cameras of the paparazzi, waits for Malcolm to come in to the arena so they can have a word. Alone.

Malcolm smiles for the camera trying to create his "Imma Big A-Lister Now" appearance as he pushes away the lovers he makes his way inside taking off his shades as he sees a man staring at him.. another fan of course but as he get closer he realizes it is just one of those punks he beat last Friday.

Deacon Carmine is standing there, his large body frame casting a shadow over much of the hallway. He starts to walk towards Malcolm, his combat boots making a resounding boom with each step he takes. Grabbing Malcom's shades, he's holding them, seemingly inspecting them. Without looking at Gibson, he begins to speak.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

Honestly who does this guy think he is just grabbing Malcolm's belongings and thinking he is just going to start talking oh but no. Malcolm allows a smirk to come across his face to act as if this guy is just entertaining him as he snatches the glasses from Deacons hand and then stares him straight in the eyes.. no smirk now just anger and disrespect coming from the guy that is usually just seen as chill as he moves his title on his shoulder.

Doom World Champion
Malcolm Gibson

Who who in the heel do you think you are grabbing my shit man! You must be out of your mind if you think you are just going to touch me like that. Man.. I whipped your ass last Friday to get this title on my shoulder s you think I am not afraid to do it again.. you better start recognizing who your messing with.. I am your champion so you better give me respect or your ass will be flat on the ground.. catch my drift homie?

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"First of all, you're not back on the block chilling with 50, so you can cut that shit right now before it starts. And YOU kicked my ass last Friday? No, you didn't. That was the bullshit kids gang, or whatever those ENFW maggots are calling themselves now. And I will not respect you... Civilian. I put my life on the line overseas so ungrateful fucks like yourself could wake up in the morning and put on those thrift store sunglasses that you think you look oh so cool in."

He leans forward, pressing his jaw to Malcom's forehead, seemingly calm. He begins to speak in a low, gravelly voice.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"You're going to listen, and you're going to listen well. I don't take orders from anyone around here, so don't think just because you're champion.. For now... Doesn't mean I won't deliver a Killshot where you stand."

He reaches with his left hand, gripping Malcom's hand holding his shades, and squeezing until the pressure forces the glasses to snap.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"Are we understood?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Zadok wrote:

The audience is in a slight state of confusion as a new theme song hits. In time, however, the arena floor is covered in a hazy, light blue smoke, out of which emerges Money in the Bank qualifier Angel. He has a microphone in his hand, and appears to have an extra kick in his step. The audience has a mixed reaction of both cheers and boos. Angel acknowledges a few of his fans on his way to the ring, but appears to be moving quicker than usual.

He throws the microphone he has in hand in to the ring, jumping and sliding beneath the bottom rope. He signals for his music to be cut, which it is, where he presses the microphone to his lips.

✞Angel✞

"Ladies and gentlemen, recently it's come to my attention just how much of an utter state of chaos that ECCW has developed in to. You know it wasn't until recently that I started looking to see who the top draws in this company are. I'm one of them, I don't want to brag because it's something I've earned and not something that was handed to me the instant I signed my contract. There are others like me, I know there are, and some of them have had it with not being given the opportunity that others have to succeed. Well, I've been given the opportunities to succeed, and right now I believe I'm thriving. Rather than being selfish and taking away from the excellent fan base that we have here in ECCW, I've decided to add to it. I will save this company from the sin that draws it down deep like a stone, but fear not, for I am not alone. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm personally ushering in a new era of entertainment, one in which we can all enjoy, as we witness one of the most signature moments in ECCW History. I say I'm not alone, I am not. Ladies and gentlemen, you know this man, you boo him, you cheer him, I can not control how you respond to this man. He's some what of a new comer, but I don't recall many newcomers that have accomplished as much as this man has. Ladies and gentlemen, he is a champion, and I present to you..."

[The fans give a mixed reaction as Matt Brooks slowly walks out onto the stage with his ECCW Television Championship strung over his shoulder. He spreads his arms out wide, embracing the reaction from the fans, as he walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and looks around before entering the ring. He embraces Angel in the ring before he is handed a mic.]

~Matt Brooks~
"Ladies and Gentlemen this is a new era in ECCW and both Angel and I are at the reigns. For too long sin and evil has been at the helm of this company and with the help of all of you we are going to change all of that. I have been in ECCW for a very few short months but I have still accomplished more than I expected. This is not due to having it handed to me by the higher ups, it is actually because I fought my way to the top. I fight week in and week out not because I want the money but because I love what I do. Since I was a young boy I have loved wrestling and whenever I am given an opportunity to showcase my scales I take the chance and I use it to the best of my ability. Watching people come in and back stab people just to get to the top not only upsets me but it makes me feel embarrassed to call this company my home and that is why I have aligned myself with Angel to rid ECCW of this evil and to stop all sin from taking place inside these walls."

[The fans are still yet to decide whether they wish to cheer or boo Brooks as he hands the microphone back to Angel.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

☠Deacon Carmine☠

Doom World Champion
Malcolm Gibson

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"First of all, you're not back on the block chilling with 50, so you can cut that shit right now before it starts. And YOU kicked my ass last Friday? No, you didn't. That was the bullshit kids gang, or whatever those ENFW maggots are calling themselves now. And I will not respect you... Civilian. I put my life on the line overseas so ungrateful fucks like yourself could wake up in the morning and put on those thrift store sunglasses that you think you look oh so cool in."

He leans forward, pressing his jaw to Malcom's forehead, seemingly calm. He begins to speak in a low, gravelly voice.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"You're going to listen, and you're going to listen well. I don't take orders from anyone around here, so don't think just because you're champion.. For now... Doesn't mean I won't deliver a Killshot where you stand."

He reaches with his left hand, gripping Malcom's hand holding his shades, and squeezing until the pressure forces the glasses to snap.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"Are we understood?"

Malcolm eyes are about to pop out of his head has his high dollar shades where just broken right in front of his eyes.. the anger begin to grow as he looks at the chest of Deacon and rips off the necklace off his neck throwing it to the ground making his message known as he gets up in his face
almost shaking with anger.

Doom World Champion
Malcolm Gibson

ARE WE UNDERSTOOD! You messing with he wrong kid man! I am not scared of some pussy that hides behind a gun to kill a bunch of idiots that kill themselves! You are pussy and you want to start shit with me I will lay your ass out and send you start out of this competition because this is my brand and after I win DOOM it will be MY Company! The boss is my fan not your so get ready to eat my dust you wannabe little bitch! Are... we... understood!
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:

✞Angel✞

[The fans give a mixed reaction as Matt Brooks slowly walks out onto the stage with his ECCW Television Championship strung over his shoulder. He spreads his arms out wide, embracing the reaction from the fans, as he walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and looks around before entering the ring. He embraces Angel in the ring before he is handed a mic.]

~Matt Brooks~
"Ladies and Gentlemen this is a new era in ECCW and both Angel and I are at the reigns. For too long sin and evil has been at the helm of this company and with the help of all of you we are going to change all of that. I have been in ECCW for a very few short months but I have still accomplished more than I expected. This is not due to having it handed to me by the higher ups, it is actually because I fought my way to the top. I fight week in and week out not because I want the money but because I love what I do. Since I was a young boy I have loved wrestling and whenever I am given an opportunity to showcase my scales I take the chance and I use it to the best of my ability. Watching people come in and back stab people just to get to the top not only upsets me but it makes me feel embarrassed to call this company my home and that is why I have aligned myself with Angel to rid ECCW of this evil and to stop all sin from taking place inside these walls."

[The fans are still yet to decide whether they wish to cheer or boo Brooks as he hands the microphone back to Angel.]

✞Angel✞

"As you people can see, I am certainly not alone, and I'm bringing with me a new era. Some old faces, some new, all with one common goal, and that's to rid this place of the sin that has enveloped it since day one. Any one else who wants to join this cause, don't be afraid. Your heart is telling you that this is something you must become a part of in order for the greater good. You don't have to be affiliated with Christianity, you could be an atheist, just so long as it is in your heart to pledge allegiance to the righteousness before you. Ladies and gentlemen, please help me call out some people from the locker rooms, for I can not do this without you people. We're doing this for you people, the ECCW Universe. So please, help us help you."

A strange, awkward silence fills the arena, and a slight "Dis-Ci-Ples" chant can be heard starting, growing in to fruition until the majority of the audience is chanting, prompting _____________________'s music to hit.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:37 pm

OOC: Somebody get their ass out there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

"As you people can see, I am certainly not alone, and I'm bringing with me a new era. Some old faces, some new, all with one common goal, and that's to rid this place of the sin that has enveloped it since day one. Any one else who wants to join this cause, don't be afraid. Your heart is telling you that this is something you must become a part of in order for the greater good. You don't have to be affiliated with Christianity, you could be an atheist, just so long as it is in your heart to pledge allegiance to the righteousness before you. Ladies and gentlemen, please help me call out some people from the locker rooms, for I can not do this without you people. We're doing this for you people, the ECCW Universe. So please, help us help you."

A strange, awkward silence fills the arena, and a slight "Dis-Ci-Ples" chant can be heard starting, growing in to fruition until the majority of the audience is chanting, prompting _____________________'s music to hit.

[The theme music fills the arena for the first time in what seems to be ages as the crowd goes absolutely crazy with boos for the music that belongs to Keith Golden as the lights in the arena flicker to the colors as they await for the former DOOM World Champion and Terror General Manager to make his appearance. The music plays but yet their is no sign as in the ring Angel and Matt Brooks look on somewhat confused as the music stops play completely....... When a face pops up on the screen... a look not seen in a very long time.. not the short haired Keith but the long crazy hair.. he looks on with a huge grin on his face..]

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 Pic

....The face is so forgotten but the message will never be.. Keith Golden, the follower is long gone. Their is no longer a Keith Golden as that music has followed him for a long time to use it now would almost be a sin to myself.. Keith Golden is gone and with that I mark the return of the true reality.. not the fake that I used.. I am Keith Copeland.

[A new theme song fills the arena as black and red lights flicker at first until the song really kicks in and they go rapidly as Keith Copeland walks out in a suit with a microphone in his hand as the crowd can literally not believe what they are seeing on their feet in boos as Copeland slides into the ring standing taller than the other two men he stares at them with that arrogant grin on his face as he begins to speak once more.

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

The eliminators of sin in this company that has been created since day one.. the sin of the company that I was talking about before the two of you even knew that this company existed! Do you two recognize my face! Of course you both do.. I am the man that this company was once all about.. the first winner of DOOM with nothing to prove it with! Was I ever given a championship match? Of course not that I deserved! While Dominic Johnson got the push of his life I stayed in the shadows of a man that I created! I deserved to be the top of the company but I was halted by The Jericho's.. or better known as the head sinners of ECCW.. the two men that only care about themselves.. I was on Crush during the Super era and I watched as Super ran this company into the ground while The Jericho's allowed him.. it was all just a pathetic gimmick but it killed the superstars morals.. it killed my chance to be the Crush World Champion.. SOMETHING I DESERVED! Now I come to Terror to be the General Manager the only thing gifted to me but then.. out I was kicked with The Jericho's now taking over both shows...

The hysterical laughing from Keith begins as he mentions the total Jericho monarchy that is going on in this company.. all but DOOM The Jericho's control and what a damn joke it is.

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

Let me ask you this and my question is.. what happened to the democracy in the world when these two are ruining the company with the idiotic feud with EFNW.. it is like the USA War for heaven sakes! This is a joke and I am tried of seeing it.. so forget the war because now Angel and Matt Brooks have started something.. the Disciples.. there first recruit in this group is also the newest member of the Terror roster.. the return of Keith Copeland!

Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

☠️Deacon Carmine☠️

Doom World Champion
Malcolm Gibson

☠️Deacon Carmine☠️

☠️Deacon Carmine☠️

☠️Deacon Carmine☠️

"Are we understood?"

Malcolm eyes are about to pop out of his head has his high dollar shades where just broken right in front of his eyes.. the anger begin to grow as he looks at the chest of Deacon and rips off the necklace off his neck throwing it to the ground making his message known as he gets up in his face
almost shaking with anger.

Doom World Champion
Malcolm Gibson

ARE WE UNDERSTOOD! You messing with he wrong kid man! I am not scared of some pussy that hides behind a gun to kill a bunch of idiots that kill themselves! You are pussy and you want to start shit with me I will lay your ass out and send you start out of this competition because this is my brand and after I win DOOM it will be MY Company! The boss is my fan not your so get ready to eat my dust you wannabe little bitch! Are... we... understood!

☠️Deacon Carmine☠️

Deacon grabs Malcom by the throat, slamming him up against a wall. (OFF: Sorry if you felt like I need to req. permission before I did this, but it's just for dramatic effect, no harm done. Smile) Malcom's title drops non-chalantly to the floor.

"A gun? I didn't just use a gun."

He reaches over and picks up the combat knife that he was shining and presses it up against Malcom's throat.

☠️Deacon Carmine☠️

"Semper fedilis. You aren't coming out on top. Always faithful, always have been..."

He releases the knife from Malcom's throat. No blood was drawn, but the fact that he held it up to Malcom's throat seems to unnerve him slightly.

Deacon walks down the hallway, his slow, methodical walk mixed with the sound of the combat boots echoes the hallways. He continues to shine the knife, keeping his eyes low.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:48 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

[The theme music fills the arena for the first time in what seems to be ages as the crowd goes absolutely crazy with boos for the music that belongs to Keith Golden as the lights in the arena flicker to the colors as they await for the former DOOM World Champion and Terror General Manager to make his appearance. The music plays but yet their is no sign as in the ring Angel and Matt Brooks look on somewhat confused as the music stops play completely....... When a face pops up on the screen... a look not seen in a very long time.. not the short haired Keith but the long crazy hair.. he looks on with a huge grin on his face..]

....The face is so forgotten but the message will never be.. Keith Golden, the follower is long gone. Their is no longer a Keith Golden as that music has followed him for a long time to use it now would almost be a sin to myself.. Keith Golden is gone and with that I mark the return of the true reality.. not the fake that I used.. I am Keith Copeland.

[A new theme song fills the arena as black and red lights flicker at first until the song really kicks in and they go rapidly as Keith Copeland walks out in a suit with a microphone in his hand as the crowd can literally not believe what they are seeing on their feet in boos as Copeland slides into the ring standing taller than the other two men he stares at them with that arrogant grin on his face as he begins to speak once more.

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

The eliminators of sin in this company that has been created since day one.. the sin of the company that I was talking about before the two of you even knew that this company existed! Do you two recognize my face! Of course you both do.. I am the man that this company was once all about.. the first winner of DOOM with nothing to prove it with! Was I ever given a championship match? Of course not that I deserved! While Dominic Johnson got the push of his life I stayed in the shadows of a man that I created! I deserved to be the top of the company but I was halted by The Jericho's.. or better known as the head sinners of ECCW.. the two men that only care about themselves.. I was on Crush during the Super era and I watched as Super ran this company into the ground while The Jericho's allowed him.. it was all just a pathetic gimmick but it killed the superstars morals.. it killed my chance to be the Crush World Champion.. SOMETHING I DESERVED! Now I come to Terror to be the General Manager the only thing gifted to me but then.. out I was kicked with The Jericho's now taking over both shows...

The hysterical laughing from Keith begins as he mentions the total Jericho monarchy that is going on in this company.. all but DOOM The Jericho's control and what a damn joke it is.

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

Let me ask you this and my question is.. what happened to the democracy in the world when these two are ruining the company with the idiotic feud with EFNW.. it is like the USA War for heaven sakes! This is a joke and I am tried of seeing it.. so forget the war because now Angel and Matt Brooks have started something.. the Disciples.. there first recruit in this group is also the newest member of the Terror roster.. the return of Keith Copeland!

[Brooks stands nodding his head as Keith speaks. He extends his hand.]

~Matt Brooks~
"Welcome to the Discoples."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

[The Gargantuan walks over and picks up the DOOM Championship before throwing it over his shoulder.]

~The Gargantuan~
"Looks good on me doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
[The Gargantuan walks over and picks up the DOOM Championship before throwing it over his shoulder.]

~The Gargantuan~

Malcolm is beyond pissed as he pulls the title of the huge guys should and kicks him in the knee getting him down to size.

...bitch

He walks off
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:

~The Gargantuan~

Malcolm is beyond pissed as he pulls the title of the huge guys should and kicks him in the knee getting him down to size.

...bitch

He walks off

[The Gargantuan gets back to his feet and stretches out to his full height. He storms over to Malcolm and towers over him before grabbing him by the throat.]

~The Gargantuan~
"You shouldn't have done that."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:55 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

Angel hands the microphone to Matt, saying something about equality before he looks at Copeland.

OFF: Well I have to go for a little bit. So, Karl, could you continue this?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:

~The Gargantuan~

...bitch

He walks off

[The Gargantuan gets back to his feet and stretches out to his full height. He storms over to Malcolm and towers over him before grabbing him by the throat.]

~The Gargantuan~

At that Malcolm nails him over the head with his gold releasing his grip.. he follows it with a step-up enzugri.. he falls with another blow to the head with the title

..WHAT THE FUCK HOMIE! Is there a mark out on me!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

OOC: Sure, I got this. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:

~The Gargantuan~

...bitch

He walks off

~The Gargantuan~

At that Malcolm nails him over the head with his gold releasing his grip.. he follows it with a step-up enzugri.. he falls with another blow to the head with the title

..WHAT THE FUCK HOMIE! Is there a mark out on me!

[The Gargantuan sits up laughing, not bothering to get to his feet.]

~The Gargantuan~
"That Championship is the biggest target you could ever carry."

OOC: Shake Matt's hand and say something and then we will go from there lol.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

~Matt Brooks~

Keith shaketh's the handeth.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

Your Next Nightmare
Keith Copeland

~Matt Brooks~

Keith shaketh's the handeth.

[Brooks releases his hand before stepping back and beginning to speak.]

~Matt Brooks~
"Keith, being one of the Disciples means more than coming out and just talking. To be a true Disciple you must turn your words into action and we must take action soon. Everyone in this company should be treated as equals and should not be looked down upon just because of their background or because they are new - or perhaps even old. That means that every Disciple is also an equal and will all treat each other the same. That means that just because you were here before us does not mean that you are better than us and have the right to look down upon us. If you treat us with respect then we will give you it back."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

OFF: Ugh, page 35.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 pm

OFF: Ugh, page 36.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 pm

OFF: Stil 35. Maybe 36?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next