The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:

*Roger and Roy walk out to a pretty decent amount of heat, all by themselves. I'm skipping the specifics because I have important shit to do.*

Roger: I fucking hated that song. Tyler, the Creator sucks cow dick. Oddfuture's gay too.

*More boos emanate from the crowd*

Roger: Shut up, I'm here to talk about my match with Jarrett. Anybody else notice how-

*As the promo plays, a look of confusion and fear comes across the faces of Roger and Roy. The two silently go backstage, looking around in paranoia due to the fact that they think they know who's behind the promo.*

Marik and TJ sit in their awesome room where they do all the GFX and videos and shit, and high-five each-other.

"We're so awesome..."

Marik takes out some dank and passes some to TJ.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

TJ: Yeah we are

*Smokes that sticky icky*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
TJ: Yeah we are

*Smokes that sticky icky*

Marik smokes some of his.

"Yo, dawg, I got some mo'fucking Dragon Ball Z..."

Marik pulls out like, 8 boxes of Dragon Ball Z DVDs.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

TJ: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! Real men watch DBZ.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Marik: "Fuck yea..."

He pops one in and they smoke weed to how awesome DBZ is. Like, it's seriously fucking awesome. Super seriously fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 am

ECCW CRUSH
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 // "Big Tensions"

SEGMENT ONE: Jarrett Calloway Opens Things Up

(Full length promo to come.) Jarrett Calloway opened the show again with another promo, talking about Harry Jones and EFNW of course, responding back to Harry and also going over some of the recent happenings in the so called company war. During the promo, some fans, oddly enough all in the same section, began chanting and yelling things at Jarrett that don't seem to match the praise the rest of the audience is giving him. All of a sudden a few of them begin to move around, as some look like they are getting close to the security barricade as if they're about to hop over it, which at this point security takes them away. Jarrett acknowledges them with a few short phrases and continues on, saying things that have become commonplace in his promos; discussing the "denial" some wrestlers seem to be in, and who is "second rate" and who is not. The promo (aside from the fan reaction) goes uninterrupted.

MATCH ONE: Dustin Shore Selects Oliver Walker's Opponent
Adrian Cuthbert vs. Oliver Walker

Dustin Shore is at ringside doing commentary for this match. This is when the other commentators reveal that Dustin selected Adrian as Oliver's opponent, as Dustin claims he promised Oliver he would be facing a now retired ECCW Hall of Famer tonight. The commentators also note that Oliver will get to choose Dustin's opponent later in the night. It is a good match where Oliver once again proves he really can hang in there with some of the best of the best. There are many times in the bout where it looks like Oliver's "luck" has ended and that the match is over as well, but he sticks it out until the end. Oliver gets a decisive win over the legend with a clean pin. Dustin looks almost taken back, shocked but at the same time impressed.

WINNER: Oliver Walker

MATCH TWO: Doom Season 5 Winner Debuts on Crush
Santiago Del Rosario vs. Brock Storm

The winner of Doom's fifth season, Santiago Del Rosario, is making his debut on Crush here. Brock Storm puts up quite a fight, but by the end of the match has to understand that Santiago won Doom for a reason; he is no push over. Santiago demonstrated his high flying style in impressive fashion and picked up his first Crush victory over Brock with the Rosario Especial.

WINNER: Santiago Del Rosario

SEGMENT TWO: Santiago Del Rosario Post-Match

After the match, Santiago Del Rosario says that he knows and understands that Oliver Walker is the number one contender for the Crush Legend's Championship, but tells both Oliver and Dustin Shore to look out because he doesn't really care who is the winner at All or Nothing; he is next in line for a shot after that match happens. He states he will be champion sooner than later.

SEGMENT THREE: Christopher Styles Backstage Interview

Christopher Styles is being interviewed backstage, where he answers questions about his plans heading into tonight and All or Nothing. He says his plans are simple. Both times are no different, whether it is tonight's tag team match or All or Nothing's Money in the Bank match; win at all costs. His strategy is to win and only win. He also references Peter Linch and talks him down a little, calling his entire career a fluke and personally guaranteeing that not only will "he win, but Peter will lose."

SEGMENT FOUR: Roger Studley in the Ring

In the ring, Roger Studley is speaking. He says that he has been double booked. All of the participants in Crush's Money in the Bank match are scheduled to compete in tag matches, yet he is also in the main event against the EFNW World Champion Jarrett Calloway. He says that if he is going to face Jarrett later he will refuse to compete right now. Matthew Jericho comes out onto the stage and says that his decree is fair enough, but he only has the duration of the commercial break to find Big Roy a partner. When the show returns, Roy is still in the ring waiting, while Roger has not even come back out to ringside. It looks like a handicap match is going to be the replacement.

MATCH THREE: Crush Money in the Bank 2-on-1 Handicap Match
Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist vs. Big Roy

Big Roy did fairly well on his own but never really stood a chance against the regular double team tactics of Black and White. Roy being so used to dishing out punishment with the numbers game on his side, it had to be odd to be on the other end of the spectrum. Roger Studley did not show at all throughout the match.

WINNERS: Phil Brilliance & Beau Joist

MATCH FOUR: Oliver Walker Selects Dustin Shore's Opponent (Non-Title)
Dustin Shore vs. Chris Xtreme

Oliver Walker joined the commentators for this match, just as Dustin did earlier. Oliver talked about many subjects; how he plans to win at All or Nothing, his thoughts on Santiago Del Rosario's words, and how he also found a Hall of Famer to square off against Dustin tonight. The match is a good one, a classic between two men who have gotten to know each other pretty well throughout their time in ECCW. Dustin put Chris away eventually after a great match with the Shore Leave, getting a pin.

WINNER: Dustin Shore

MATCH FIVE: Crush Money in the Bank Tag Team Match
Neville Ryan & Peter Linch vs. Christopher Styles & Elemental

A nice, long tag team match with all four men getting in on the action several times each with plenty of tags and even a few double teams here and there. Christopher and Elemental played a bit more dirty game, while Neville and Peter only dished out the unfair moves for payback. The finish came later when Elemental distracted the referee as Christopher rocked Neville with his signature brass knuckles. Peter was entering the ring to do away with a cheating Christopher, but was stopped by both Elemental and the referee. The referee soon noticed Christopher covering Neville, so he counted the pin while Elemental and Peter both sprung over the top rope to the floor.

WINNERS: Christopher Styles & Elemental

SEGMENT FIVE: Peter Linch Not Done

Peter Linch throws Elemental right back over the top rope where he came from after the match, then going after Christopher, beating him down with stomps all over to the crowd's delight. This continues on until Christopher finally rolls out of the ring and flees the ringside area.

MATCH SIX: Non-Title Match
Jarrett Calloway vs. Roger Studley (w/ Big Roy)

Roger Studley had fellow New Nation Zero member Big Roy in his corner for most of this match, which was a very good one. Roger had a very good opportunity placed in front of him and didn't even really have to win anything to look good. Jarrett also had a lot on the line; although the EFNW World title was not at stake here, he still would love the bragging right to say he won it as opposed to facing Harry Jones and the like with a loss on his recent record. Towards the end of the contest, Roger's manager Roy randomly began exiting the ringside area and heading up the ramp to the backstage area. Roger was distracted by this and tried to get his attention to see what was up. Jarrett took advantage of this moment and finished Roger off with an Ice Cracker.

WINNER: Jarrett Calloway
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:28 am

*Dustin Shore is seen resting backstage, remembering defeating Chris Xtreme at the first Slam-Mania to become Crush World Champion. Thoughts of a championship bring him back to his defense against a dark horse in Oliver Walker at All or Nothing, and Santiago Del Rosario waiting in the wings for a title match afterwards. He sighs and shakes his head as he chuckles, thinking of how busy his championship reign is going to be.*
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 am

Gonna be gone the next 8 days or so
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 am

Elemental arrives, now 6-0 in ECCW.

Bruiser Bigshot is in the gym, preparing for the Doom Season 6 premiere.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 am

EFNW World Championship Match
Jarrett Calloway [c] I guess

Terror World Championship Hell in a Cell Match
Casey Anomaly Would be cool, but doubt he will

Crush Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Peter Linch, makes sense

Crush Legend's Championship Match
Dustin Shore [c] Wins

Doom Championship 10-Man Battle Royal
Tiger Cub, THUNDER KATS!!

ECCW Women's Championship Match
Should be retired, I mean fuck, none of the people in the match even post on here

Terror Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Surge Wins
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:11 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 Ban6-36

{Beau Joist is sitting on a bench in the "Black & White" locker room, going over their handicap match in his mind while waiting for his tag team partner Phil Brilliance to walk in}
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 am

Dashing Through The Snow wrote:

{Beau Joist is sitting on a bench in the "Black & White" locker room, going over their handicap match in his mind while waiting for his tag team partner Phil Brilliance to walk in}

Instead of Phil Brilliance walking in, a smoke bomb explodes and Elemental is suddenly there.

Elemental: Beau Joist, you are one of the foes I must vanquish at Money in the Bank. Your tag team partner, a man I have already stated my intentions to, cannot help you. There can only be one victor and to work as a team would be a fickle thing to do. But without teaming up, Elemental cannot be defeated. A tricky situation for all 7 of my opponents, including you.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:53 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Instead of Phil Brilliance walking in, a smoke bomb explodes and Elemental is suddenly there.

Elemental: Beau Joist, you are one of the foes I must vanquish at Money in the Bank. Your tag team partner, a man I have already stated my intentions to, cannot help you. There can only be one victor and to work as a team would be a fickle thing to do. But without teaming up, Elemental cannot be defeated. A tricky situation for all 7 of my opponents, including you.

{Joist sits there shaking his head in disbelief at Elemental's random appearance in his shared locker room}

Beau Joist

Elemental, if either me or Phil wins then I'll be contempt knowing that we've shut your mouth.. You know it always seems to be that we are both constantly getting involved in each other's business, for example when I wanted to co-work with John Leopold, you had to go out there before hand and wreck it for me, so I'd like to settle things with a match on next's week Crush for then I can diminish your undefeated streak and wipe that stupid smirk off your face
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

{Joist sits there shaking his head in disbelief at Elemental's random appearance in his shared locker room}

Beau Joist

Elemental, if either me or Phil wins then I'll be contempt knowing that we've shut your mouth.. You know it always seems to be that we are both constantly getting involved in each other's business, for example when I wanted to co-work with John Leopold, you had to go out there before hand and wreck it for me, so I'd like to settle things with a match on next's week Crush for then I can diminish your undefeated streak and wipe that stupid smirk off your face

Elemental: I would be glad to have you as my seventh ontest and I would be glad to send a message to the locker room with a victory over you. Just remember that nobody has ever found the key to defeating me. What makes you think you shall?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:04 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Beau Joist

Elemental: I would be glad to have you as my seventh ontest and I would be glad to send a message to the locker room with a victory over you. Just remember that nobody has ever found the key to defeating me. What makes you think you shall?

Beau Joist

Well if I go into the match with a mindset like that then of course I'm not going to win, but If I put my mind to it and believe that I am truly capable of beating your sorry ass then how are you going to stop me from kicking your teeth straight down your throat?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:06 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Beau Joist

Beau Joist

Well if I go into the match with a mindset like that then of course I'm not going to win, but If I put my mind to it and believe that I am truly capable of beating your sorry ass then how are you going to stop me from kicking your teeth straight down your throat?

Elemental: I don't think you truly believe you can defeat me. And I can stop you from kicking my teeth down my throat, because I have the power of all the elements, the most powerful forces on this Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Beau Joist

Beau Joist

Elemental: I don't think you truly believe you can defeat me. And I can stop you from kicking my teeth down my throat, because I have the power of all the elements, the most powerful forces on this Earth.

Beau Joist

Do you really think that I would value that high power bullshit like you do and trust it, now I really can't wait til our match because I'm prepared to give it my all and tip your whole world upside down. You'll regret your mistake of accepting my challenge, I'll be waking you up to reality with my style of tactics
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:01 am

OOC: kind of rushed but Meh

[As Onward to victory begins to play the crowd start to boo, just then the Irish Dragon Ryan Andrews walks onto the stage, Ryan is dressed pretty casual as he is wearing some black camo bottoms and a Tapout shirt, as Ryan stands on the ramp he orders someone to grab him a microphone which they quickly comply with.]

'So here I am, The future winner of Money in the Bank, now if I am honest it has dawned on me that I have never been in a Money in the Bank match nor have I even been in a ladder which has sort of put me into an unfavourable position if you think about it and then consider the fact that you also have the tag team champions in this match who are bound to work together makes this a bit more challenging.'

'However when you see the line up for the card and hell if you even see a poster for the match you notice one thing more than anything else, I tower over every single competitor in the match and I will definitely be the most powerful and dominant force in the match and there is absoulutely nothing any of the other guys can do about it when I lift them up and drop them straight on their heads.'

[Ryan paces back and forth on the stage thinking about what else he can say before stopping to the right of the stage.]

'So when I am out there with this group of Vanilla Midgets in the Money in the Bank match take note that Ryan Andrews is out for blood and he will not take no prisoners out there and no one, I repeat no one will stand in my way of winning Money in the Bank and then going on to dismantle who ever the champ maybe when I cash it in and then become the ECCW World Champion for the first time in my career.'

[Ryan then drops the microphone on the stage before raising his hands in the air and shouting 'I am mr Money in the Bank', As the crowd begin to boo Ryan then walks backstage.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Beau Joist

Beau Joist

Beau Joist

Do you really think that I would value that high power bullshit like you do and trust it, now I really can't wait til our match because I'm prepared to give it my all and tip your whole world upside down. You'll regret your mistake of accepting my challenge, I'll be waking you up to reality with my style of tactics

Elemental: We shall see, we shall see.

Elemental throws another smoke bomb and dissapears.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 am

He is coming for you

He is at your door

He does play tricks

He will decide your fate

it will be your end

[The scene is then set at a night at an old playground and that creepy song can be heard as the force of the wind spins the roundabout and pushes the swings leaving an eerie creaking noise, just then on the old rusty climbing frame some footsteps can be heard when a man hops off the climbing frame and begins laughing maniacally.]

'Hello and welcome to the carnival of horrors, I am your host or your guide and my name is Chukelz.'

[Chukelz then laughs creepily again before placing his hands on the lapels of his jacket before buttoning it up.]

'Now people everywhere have said who is he, why is he there and what will he do on DOOM well let me tell you what my intentions are.'

[Chukelz then hops back onto the climbing frame and reaches into the darkness before producing a deformed looking teddy bear which is missing an eye and has ripped ears.]

'This bear represents my past, he started out good looking handsome and Now LOOK AT HIM, HE IS A FREAK AND YOU PEOPLE CAN'T BARE TO LOOK AT HIM NOW CAN YOU AT ME.'

[As Chukelz begins breathing heavily and pacing about visibly angered.]

'YOU SEE I JOINED doom just to make a new impression, to change my life so to speak and I am going to do that by giving the likes of Gargantuan, Jayden Robertson and The Silver Cheetah a Punchline so good it may just lead to their end.'

[As Chukelz then laughs maniacally again he grasps the teddy bear tight in his left hand, Chukelz then promptly stops laughing and quickly runs off into the darkness.]
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:

Beau Joist

Beau Joist

Beau Joist

Elemental: We shall see, we shall see.

Elemental throws another smoke bomb and dissapears.

*Almost as soon as Elemental disappears, Phil Brilliance enters the room and immediately begins coughing due to the smoke bomb*

Phil Brilliance
What the bloody hell happened in here?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm

[The fans in the arena burst into cheers as Peter Linch slowly walks out with a grin on his face. He stops on the stage and raises his arm in the air before walking down the ramp. He slaps hands with the fans at ringside before rolling in the ring and grabbing a mic.]

~Peter Linch~
"In a few short weeks I will be one of the eight competitors in the Crush Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Admittedly, I haven't been having the best of luck with my matches as of late but I still truly believe that I will win at All Or Nothing. I am facing off against guys like Christopher Styles and Elemental so pretty much a bunch of losers. Anyway, this is not why I came out here. You see, I lately got talking with someone and we both agreed that he needed a little help in getting recognized here in ECCW so I accepted his request to be my apprentice and I am now taking him under my wing. This man may be well known to some of you but those of you who haven't seen DOOM will not know who he is. So without further ado, my new apprentice!"

[The fans jump to their feet as The Final Countdown hits. After a few moments, Mikey Wreckingball walks out with an enormous grin on his face. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and embraces Linch before he is handed a mic.]

~Mikey Wreckingball~
"That's right; Mikey Wreckingball is now the official apprentice of Peter Linch! After losing out on a contract this past Monday Night, I came to Peter Linch and I asked him to give me some guidance and help. He agreed and has decided that I will now be signed under contract to him and will appear where he wants me to appear. I hope that, with his help, I can make it to the top of ECCW and, hopefully, one day become the top man in this company."

[The fans cheer as Wreckingball steps back and allows Linch to speak.]

~Peter Linch~
"That is correct and believe me, with my help Mikey Wreckingball will become one of the best there is in, not only this company, but in the wrestling industry. Once I win the Crush Money In The Bank Ladder Match and go on to become Crush World Champion - sorry, EFNW World Champion - I will raise Mikey Wreckingball to the level I believe he deserves to be at."

[Linch drops the mic and he and Wreckingball before walking to the back together to huge cheers from the crowd.]
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 pm

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 Aww-Yeah-meme

Guess who got electricity back?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:29 am

Tom, Newsid wrote:
*Almost as soon as Elemental disappears, Phil Brilliance enters the room and immediately begins coughing due to the smoke bomb*

Phil Brilliance
What the bloody hell happened in here?

{Beau stands to his feet and stares at the smoke bomb before focusing his attention on Brilliance}

Beau Joist

Elemental was giving me his words of wisdom and ranting about how mother nature is going to help him win the Crush Money in the Bank Match at All or Nothing, so I told him to put his money where his mouth is and now me and him have a match with each other on next week's Crush. I think you should challenge one of the other five to a match too just to even things up
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 Ban5-40

{Juan Allende is smoking away at the back of the arena, trying to get the loss in his debut match on last week's Terror out of his head as he watches people go by}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next