The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 am

Sam I Am wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Elemental is being checked over by the medical team after the attack from Peter Linch and Mikey Wreckingball. They find no obvious injuries and proclaim him ready to compete on Crush.

{Beau Joist suddenly walks into the Trainers room after hearing that Elemental was in there and sees that he just about finished with the Medic staff, so he makes his over to him and tells those around him to buzz off before looking at Elemental with a concerned expression on his face}

Beau Joist

Well what would you look at this, I'm not surprised that someone has finally lost their patience with you and given you a real beating, but if you don't mind me asking. Who actually did this to you because I'd like to congratulate them on a job well done and ask them what they did to land you in here

Elemental: I believe Peter Linch and his protege Wreckingball wanted to put me out of the Money in the Bank match by attacking me from behind. But they failed. I am 100% ready to compete against you, Mr. Joist. And with your teammate banned from ringside, I see no way you can vanquish me in a one on one contest.

Beau Joist

Don't get too ahead of yourself Elemental as you really shouldn't underestimate what I can do in that ring. I mean, you can talk all you want about how the elements are going to help you out in this one, but don't be shocked too when I sweep the mat from under your feet and leave you looking up at the lights for the first time in a space of the three seconds that it will take for me to beat you... the numbers one, two, three is all I can see in your future

Elemental: Underestimation is a poor tactic to employ. I don't underestimate you. I know the level you are at and it's a good level, but it's not quite up to my standard.

Beau Joist

Now that's just stupid to think that you are so much greater than me because what are you going to do, if I just happen to be victorious in our match and don't say that there's no chance of that as I have as much of a shot as you at winning this match... I know that I'm capable of defeating you

Elemental: We shall see, Mr. Joist, we shall see. Now, I must go and prepare for our meeting in the ring. I would hope you will have enough sense to do the same.

Elemental leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:26 am

OOC: John, what I say is in character. If you can't take one character putting down your character then you shouldn't be RPing. If I find something to use against your character then I will and if you do the same then that's fine, it is the whole point of RPing.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 am

OOC:

Yea but really? You SAY it every time. I just don't care anymore. Oh really I shouldn't be rping? LOL You are funny Karl, so funny.

LOL

Kidding you silly boy.

Wub you karl Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 am

But yea can't be bothered rping with you if Jarrett can't simply put a match in the card. You are booked in a match anyway and don't see the point.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 am

Well he did agree to the match like a month ago. Razz

And like I said, if I find something that could be considered a 'flaw' then I will use against my opponent in my promos. It obviously worked. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 am

Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
OOC: No problem lol

[Matt Brooks is walking around with his ECCW Television Championship over his shoulder, happy with the statement he made earlier on. He turns a corner and Angel stands in his way.]

TBC by Zadok

Angel is in the hallway, contemplating a few things that he's done recently. Sinful things, sinical things, like the dying whispers of a mad man. He realises that he needs to win at All or Nothing or his idea of saving the ECCW Universe would make it difficult for salvation for the things he's done recently.

Regardless, he looks up, noticing he's in Matt Brooks' way.

"Hey... You're the guy who was at the commentary table last night..."

~Matt Brooks~
"Yes I was and you are the guy that defeated Hunter J. How did that feel?"

Angel laughs.

☆Angel☆

"Hard to tell.. Granted, I'm apathetic when it comes to certain people... I don't particularly care for some people, but by no means do I hate them... Regardless, it's a warm-up match for All or Nothing, if anything else. What's your deal with Hunter anyway?"

~Matt Brooks~
"Where to start? He completely rips off someone else's character and then claims he is his own. He thinks everything should be handed to him and as soon as he picks up one loss he thinks there is some huge conspiracy. The guy gets on my nerves big time. You trying to say he doesn't grind your gears?"

OOC: Sorry man but I am heading to bed. Continue this tomorrow?

☆Angel☆

"I'm saying I haven't known the guy long enough to really make a fair judgement on him. I don't think I am righteous enough to quite pass on my judgement to anyone as it stands at the moment, perhaps in the coming weeks, months, or over the course of a year, maybe stringing together a few championship reigns here and there? Yeah, then I can pass my judgement on to people. Right now my immediate focus is trying to save these people, and what I do week in and week out is just a part of the process."

OFF: Sounds good.

~Matt Brooks~
"Believe me, you don't want to get to know him any more than you already do. If you do then you will probably want to kill yourself. Anyway, good luck saving this place because you're going to have a hard job. But if you ever need help saving this place from people like Hunter J then look no further."

[Brooks places a hand on Angel's should and grins as he says the last sentence.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 am

Mr Personal wrote:
Well he did agree to the match like a month ago. Razz

And like I said, if I find something that could be considered a 'flaw' then I will use against my opponent in my promos. It obviously worked. Razz

I will bite you Razz

Yea if Jarrett FINALLY books it I will rp with you again..

Until then no rping with you on ECCW...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 am

[Hunter J is wandering about bored]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 am

Well how about RPing with Kevin and Mikey?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 am

'Jayden'

'Jayden'

'Give Me your answer do, I am Half Crazy looking to kill you.'

[After those creepy statements play over the titantron...}

[The most creepiest Titantron for the most disturbed member in history plays, just then as expected for once Chukelz walks out from the back with his face all painted wearing his black Tuxedo and Green shirt and shoes, on his way down to the ring Chukelz stops in front of a young boy and lifts him over the barricade before dragging him by the arm towards the ring, Chukelz then attempts to force the kid under the ring until security do their job and pull the boy to safety, Chuklez undaunted slithers into the ring like a snake before taking a microphone from the creeped out announcer.]

'Jayden, where are you? come back I need to see you.'

[As the crowd look a bit disturbed by Chuklez he breaks out into some mega maniacal laughter.]

'Why Chukelz oh why did you attack Jayden?'

'You Know what I don't know it was just fun, I just did what I do and that is that I said my goal was to punish, I said I want to maim and and unfortunately for Jayden I dislike Thunder storms so he is going to be gone and I do mean gone, in my greatest trick yet I shall not only hurt Jayden but I shall make him vanish from your screens indefinitely but for now let's get him out here.'

{Chukelz then really emphasises Jayden's name during these statements.}

'Jaaaaaayyyyydddeeeeennnn come out here jaaaaaayyyyyydddeeeen.'

TBC by John
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:

[Matt Brooks is walking around with his ECCW Television Championship over his shoulder, happy with the statement he made earlier on. He turns a corner and Angel stands in his way.]

TBC by Zadok

Angel is in the hallway, contemplating a few things that he's done recently. Sinful things, sinical things, like the dying whispers of a mad man. He realises that he needs to win at All or Nothing or his idea of saving the ECCW Universe would make it difficult for salvation for the things he's done recently.

~Matt Brooks~

Angel laughs.

☆Angel☆

"Hard to tell.. Granted, I'm apathetic when it comes to certain people... I don't particularly care for some people, but by no means do I hate them... Regardless, it's a warm-up match for All or Nothing, if anything else. What's your deal with Hunter anyway?"

~Matt Brooks~
"Where to start? He completely rips off someone else's character and then claims he is his own. He thinks everything should be handed to him and as soon as he picks up one loss he thinks there is some huge conspiracy. The guy gets on my nerves big time. You trying to say he doesn't grind your gears?"

☆Angel☆

"I'm saying I haven't known the guy long enough to really make a fair judgement on him. I don't think I am righteous enough to quite pass on my judgement to anyone as it stands at the moment, perhaps in the coming weeks, months, or over the course of a year, maybe stringing together a few championship reigns here and there? Yeah, then I can pass my judgement on to people. Right now my immediate focus is trying to save these people, and what I do week in and week out is just a part of the process."

~Matt Brooks~
"Believe me, you don't want to get to know him any more than you already do. If you do then you will probably want to kill yourself. Anyway, good luck saving this place because you're going to have a hard job. But if you ever need help saving this place from people like Hunter J then look no further."

[Brooks places a hand on Angel's should and grins as he says the last sentence.]

Angel smirks.

☆Angel☆

"I have an idea coming in to fruition."

Last edited by Zadok on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 pm

I really want to Rp, anyone up?
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Do you have anyone on Doom, by chance?

If not, maybe Maskell wants to RP, but it looks like he's deadset on RP'ing with John.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

If not, maybe Maskell wants to RP, but it looks like he's deadset on RP'ing with John.

DOOM World Champion, Malcolm Gibson, arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

OFF: Lol, oh yeah... Forgot about that.

Deacon Carmine is waiting in the arena, shining a fine combat knife that appears as if it's brand new. Looking outside, he notices the pa-pa-paparazzi following someone he challenged for the title he was scheduled to compete for last Friday Night.

He gets off of the crate that he's sitting on, sliding the knife back in to it's case, and rather than walking out in to flashing cameras of the paparazzi, waits for Malcolm to come in to the arena so they can have a word. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 pm

[The Gargantuan stands in the corner, watching Deacon and Malcolm because he is bored.]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Deacon Carmine is waiting in the arena, shining a fine combat knife that appears as if it's brand new. Looking outside, he notices the pa-pa-paparazzi following someone he challenged for the title he was scheduled to compete for last Friday Night.

He gets off of the crate that he's sitting on, sliding the knife back in to it's case, and rather than walking out in to flashing cameras of the paparazzi, waits for Malcolm to come in to the arena so they can have a word. Alone.

Malcolm smiles for the camera trying to create his "Imma Big A-Lister Now" appearance as he pushes away the lovers he makes his way inside taking off his shades as he sees a man staring at him.. another fan of course but as he get closer he realizes it is just one of those punks he beat last Friday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:

TBC by Zadok

~Matt Brooks~

Angel laughs.

☆Angel☆

~Matt Brooks~

☆Angel☆

~Matt Brooks~

Angel smirks.

☆Angel☆

"I have an idea coming in to fruition."

[Brooks gives a slight grin.]

~Matt Brooks~
"Care to share?"
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Zadok wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Malcolm smiles for the camera trying to create his "Imma Big A-Lister Now" appearance as he pushes away the lovers he makes his way inside taking off his shades as he sees a man staring at him.. another fan of course but as he get closer he realizes it is just one of those punks he beat last Friday.

OFF: Way to take a cheap shot bro. xD

Deacon Carmine is standing there, his large body frame casting a shadow over much of the hallway. He starts to walk towards Malcolm, his combat boots making a resounding boom with each step he takes. Grabbing Malcom's shades, he's holding them, seemingly inspecting them. Without looking at Gibson, he begins to speak.

☠Deacon Carmine☠

"So, keeping my title warm, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 pm

@Karl:

Angel paces back and forth, slowly, tossing some ideas around in his head. He stops, bringing his finger to his face.

✞Angel✞

"Is there a reason you wrestle each week in and each week out? I must know before I proceed."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Zadok wrote:
@Karl:

Angel paces back and forth, slowly, tossing some ideas around in his head. He stops, bringing his finger to his face.

✞Angel✞

"Is there a reason you wrestle each week in and each week out? I must know before I proceed."

[Brooks looks at Angel with an intrigued look on his face.]

~Matt Brooks~
"For the same reason I joined this company; because I love what I do. You get too many guys nowadays who are pushed to the top of the company because they failed at something else but I have wanted to wrestle all my life so when I get a chance to do so, I will do it as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
@Karl:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~
"For the same reason I joined this company; because I love what I do. You get too many guys nowadays who are pushed to the top of the company because they failed at something else but I have wanted to wrestle all my life so when I get a chance to do so, I will do it as much as I can."

✞Angel✞

"That's a good response. Typically I get generic responses, mostly sinful, such as I want to hurt people, I'm in it for the money, or, my favorite, my parents made me. You simply do it because you enjoy it. I do it because I believe this industry is being lost to a bunch of circle-jerking potheads. Matthew, would you like to join my cause, and help cleanse this universe in to thinking that doing such things is... Evil?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
@Karl:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

"That's a good response. Typically I get generic responses, mostly sinful, such as I want to hurt people, I'm in it for the money, or, my favorite, my parents made me. You simply do it because you enjoy it. I do it because I believe this industry is being lost to a bunch of circle-jerking potheads. Matthew, would you like to join my cause, and help cleanse this universe in to thinking that doing such things is... Evil?"

[Brooks thinks about this for a few minutes before extending his head.]

~Matt Brooks~
"I think it is about time someone took a stand."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Mr Personal wrote:
Zadok wrote:
@Karl:

✞Angel✞

~Matt Brooks~

✞Angel✞

[Brooks thinks about this for a few minutes before extending his head.]

~Matt Brooks~
"I think it is about time someone took a stand."

✞Angel✞

"Very well. I pray that there are more of us out there that are willing to join our cause and rid this place, as it is sinful.."

He shakes Matthew's hand.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 pm

*Phil Brilliance is walking the halls, thinking about how Elemental is a spineless bastard for having him banned from ringside*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next