The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0

Go down 
+21
JD
Richie
Sam
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Oriadon
Harold
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
TJ
Styles
Jericho
fuck
Mesa
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
RED
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:20 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
Christian Storm walks around the arena, thinking about marijuana and other shit.

[Christian Storm gets eaten by Mr. Tiger ... The End]

Mr. Tiger spits up Christian Storm cuz he tastes like Poo Poo

"The fuck?"

[Tiger Boy covers the but of Mr. Tiger]

Tiger Boy That no legal!

Christian Storm looks confused as hell

"Look I was just about to smoke this bag of weed. So if you could just move along, that'd be great."

[Tiger Boys mask lights up in delight]

Tiger Boy You gardener too? Thunder Kats grow big tomato!

"Yeah that's great. Hey. Here's an idea. Why dont you try some?"

Storm quickly rolls a joint and gives it to Tiger Boy.

[Tiger Boy doesn't take it because drugs are bad. One of the Jericho's sees and rewards Tiger Boy $1000 for being a good citizen. Subsequently, Storm is fined $1000 for breaking the ECCW wellness policy]

Christian Storm looks into the eyes of Tiger Boy with an angry look on his face.

"Alright. You listen. And you listen good. You may have those tag team titles now, but sooner or later, you and Danny are going to end up like every other guy I beat. A nobody. We beat you on Crush and we plan on beating you again. And this time, we'll take your titles"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 am

Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
Christian Storm walks around the arena, thinking about marijuana and other shit.

"The fuck?"

Tiger Boy That no legal!

"Look I was just about to smoke this bag of weed. So if you could just move along, that'd be great."

[Tiger Boy doesn't take it because drugs are bad. One of the Jericho's sees and rewards Tiger Boy $1000 for being a good citizen. Subsequently, Storm is fined $1000 for breaking the ECCW wellness policy]

Christian Storm looks into the eyes of Tiger Boy with an angry look on his face.

"Alright. You listen. And you listen good. You may have those tag team titles now, but sooner or later, you and Danny are going to end up like every other guy I beat. A nobody. We beat you on Crush and we plan on beating you again. And this time, we'll take your titles"

[Tiger Boy laughs because The Thunder Kats are indestructible]

Tiger Boy Me no know who you be! You no someone? You big losser.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 am

God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:
God? Nah, CIMA wrote:
Naruki Doi Mark wrote:

"The fuck?"

Tiger Boy That no legal!

[Tiger Boy laughs because The Thunder Kats are indestructible]

Tiger Boy Me no know who you be! You no someone? You big losser.

"This may be some stupid joke to you, but when the time comes, I'll be the one laughing."

Storm walks away laughing
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 am

OT:

Bad news I am officially finished with RPing like for who knows how long, I know I got a man on DOOM so I want ask to drop him just use him however you can n stuff and then it's up to you guys as for Ryan and Santiago I don't mind if you keep them on the roster or drop them.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:57 pm

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room, clutching the Crush Money In The Bank briefcase to his chest as a grin spreads across his face. Mikey Wreckingball walks in and the two pop open some champagne before celebrating Linch's win.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting in the Disciples locker room with his ECCW Television Championship sitting next to him. He is visibly pissed off after Hunter J cost him the Terror Money In The Bank briefcase.]

[The Gargantuan is walking around the arena, wondering what he has to do to get a DOOM Championship Match.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Me wrote:
[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room, clutching the Crush Money In The Bank briefcase to his chest as a grin spreads across his face. Mikey Wreckingball walks in and the two pop open some champagne before celebrating Linch's win.]

[Matt Brooks is sitting in the Disciples locker room with his ECCW Television Championship sitting next to him. He is visibly pissed off after Hunter J cost him the Terror Money In The Bank briefcase.]

[The Gargantuan is walking around the arena, wondering what he has to do to get a DOOM Championship Match.]

Bruiser Bigshot approaches The Gargantuan.

BB: Yo, big man, how's it hangin'? Listen, I'm sure you saw me get screwed by Twista XL at Revolution. That DOOM championship should be in my hands right now. And you know that my first title defence would have been against you, so you got screwed too. What do you say we should team up until it's just us two ruling the roost on DOOM?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Me wrote:

BB: Yo, big man, how's it hangin'? Listen, I'm sure you saw me get screwed by Twista XL at Revolution. That DOOM championship should be in my hands right now. And you know that my first title defence would have been against you, so you got screwed too. What do you say we should team up until it's just us two ruling the roost on DOOM?

[The Gargantuan shakes his head before speaking.]

"I don't do help."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Me wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Me wrote:

"I don't do help."

BB: Seriously? Even if there was... Money involved?

Bigshot waps out a wad of green and holds it out for The Gargantuan to see.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Silver Cheetah is seen in the ECCW Trainer's Room, chilling in the hot tub.... with his mask on.

Daniel Evans arrives, looking fancy.

John Marino arrives, wearing a LeSean McCoy jersey.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Me wrote:
Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Me wrote:

"I don't do help."

BB: Seriously? Even if there was... Money involved?

Bigshot waps out a wad of green and holds it out for The Gargantuan to see.

[The Gargantuna snatches the money from the hand of Bigshot. He looks like he is going to accept it but instead rips it to shreds before throwing it away.]

"Not even for money."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:39 pm

OFF Just read AoN, good show Jarrett, I guess my promo will be ECCW/EFNW like it was last time
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 pm

[The fans in attendance erupt into boos as Peter Linch's new theme hits. After a few brief moments, Peter Linch walks out in a suit with the Crush Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He stops on the stage and holds the briefcase in both hands. He stares at it for a few moments before raising it high above his head. He drops his hand and grabs the briefcase by the handle once again before proceeding down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and looks around with a smug look on his face before entering the ring. He climbs to the second rope and holds the briefcase next to his face as he utters the words "I told you so" into the camera. He jumps down and snatches a mic before speaking to the booing fans.]

"Last night I proved all my haters wrong when I won this Crush Money In The Bank briefcase. I could stand out here and explain to all of you what holding this briefcase entails but you already know that. One thing that is not certain, however, is if I will win the Crush World - sorry - the EFNW World Championship or not. The answer is obviously yes but I have to do more than just say that, I need to prove it. That is why I am willing to face anyone that steps in my way and that begins this coming Wednesday but I will speak more of that in a second. What I want to talk about right now is the current EFNW World Champion, Jarrett Calloway."

[The ECCW fans cheer at the mention of Jarrett, obviously heavily supporting their EFNW World Champion.]

"I just want to start off by saying that I have the utmost respect for Jarrett but this petty little feud between ECCW and EFNW is exactly that; petty and Jarrett Calloway is at the front of it every time. Why? It is obvious of course, Jarrett is the poster boy for ECCW. Usually, this would be considered a good thing but at times like this, it is just making Jarrett look worse than usual and now that I hold this briefcase, I am going to make sure that Jarrett is very aware of me. Don't think I am going to disappear into oblivion and then come out of nowhere and cash in this briefcase. I will be doing the exact opposite. I will be keeping a very close eye on Jarrett and may even give him a little scare now and then but when I find the right opportunity, I will seize my chance and cash in to become the EFNW World Champion."

[Linch shakes his head as the fans continue to boo him.]

"Now, back to what I was talking to earlier on. I want to prove my worth before I become a Champion and I will do that by issuing an Open Challenge each and every week. This will begin this Wednesday night but I don't want to wait until then to find out my opponent."

[Linch leaves the ring and grabs a chair before sliding back in. He sets up the chair in the middle of the ring, looking up the ramp, and takes a seat with his briefcase sitting next to him.]

"I am going to sit here until someone comes out and accepts my challenge for a match this Wednesday night on Crush."
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Me wrote:

[The fans in attendance erupt into boos as Peter Linch's new theme hits. After a few brief moments, Peter Linch walks out in a suit with the Crush Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He stops on the stage and holds the briefcase in both hands. He stares at it for a few moments before raising it high above his head. He drops his hand and grabs the briefcase by the handle once again before proceeding down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and looks around with a smug look on his face before entering the ring. He climbs to the second rope and holds the briefcase next to his face as he utters the words "I told you so" into the camera. He jumps down and snatches a mic before speaking to the booing fans.]

"Last night I proved all my haters wrong when I won this Crush Money In The Bank briefcase. I could stand out here and explain to all of you what holding this briefcase entails but you already know that. One thing that is not certain, however, is if I will win the Crush World - sorry - the EFNW World Championship or not. The answer is obviously yes but I have to do more than just say that, I need to prove it. That is why I am willing to face anyone that steps in my way and that begins this coming Wednesday but I will speak more of that in a second. What I want to talk about right now is the current EFNW World Champion, Jarrett Calloway."

[The ECCW fans cheer at the mention of Jarrett, obviously heavily supporting their EFNW World Champion.]

"I just want to start off by saying that I have the utmost respect for Jarrett but this petty little feud between ECCW and EFNW is exactly that; petty and Jarrett Calloway is at the front of it every time. Why? It is obvious of course, Jarrett is the poster boy for ECCW. Usually, this would be considered a good thing but at times like this, it is just making Jarrett look worse than usual and now that I hold this briefcase, I am going to make sure that Jarrett is very aware of me. Don't think I am going to disappear into oblivion and then come out of nowhere and cash in this briefcase. I will be doing the exact opposite. I will be keeping a very close eye on Jarrett and may even give him a little scare now and then but when I find the right opportunity, I will seize my chance and cash in to become the EFNW World Champion."

[Linch shakes his head as the fans continue to boo him.]

"Now, back to what I was talking to earlier on. I want to prove my worth before I become a Champion and I will do that by issuing an Open Challenge each and every week. This will begin this Wednesday night but I don't want to wait until then to find out my opponent."

[Linch leaves the ring and grabs a chair before sliding back in. He sets up the chair in the middle of the ring, looking up the ramp, and takes a seat with his briefcase sitting next to him.]

"I am going to sit here until someone comes out and accepts my challenge for a match this Wednesday night on Crush."

[pause at 00:45]

The crowd erupts as the theme music of Doom General Manager and EFNW Superstar Twista XL blasts out and usually Twista XL would enter at 00:46 but the song cuts at 00:45. After a few second of nothing happening a shocked Peter Linch regains composure and laughs but then ...

[pause at 00.45]

The crowd pop again and Peter Linch gets to his feet clearly aggrevated. The song again gets to 00:45 and stops. Peter Linch shakes his head and sits back down. Just as he sits down.

[pause at 00:45]

Peter Linch stands up and kicks the chair away and begins leaning on the ropes in anger, shouting at the tron. It then stops at 00:45 again and he freaks out. Just as he calms down writing appears on the screen.

WHO SHOT YA!?
[resume video from 00:45]

The crowd explodes and Peter Linch throws his case to the side and begins taking off his shirt still staring at the tron. The crowd pop again as Twista makes his way through the crowd unbeknownst to Linch. He slides into the ring, microphone in hand and picks up the briefcase. He then creeps up behind Linch, puts the mic to his own mouth and shouts.

Twista XL: "WHO SHOT YA!?"

Linch jumps and turns around fuming in anger and snatches the microphone off Twista XL before ___________
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:42 pm

So far for tonight's Terror:

*Casey Anomaly returns to Terror as the World Champion
*An ECCW Television title match between Matt Brooks and Hunter J in a steel cage
*A number one contender's match to determine the next challenger for the Terror Pure title
*And much more!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Surge is beating the shit out of a homeless guy behind the arena...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
*Will walks up to Surge, not paying much attention to the hobo*

Will: So...what's up?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
*Will walks up to Surge, not paying much attention to the hobo*

Will: So...what's up?

Surge kicks the hobo, making him fly through the parking lot, like, at least 500m. He looks at Will and shrugs.

"The sky..."

They both burst out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Will: *Wipes a tear from his eye* Oh I love that.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:36 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:

Surge nods.

"Yeah... Jarrett's a faggot."
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Sorry I haven't posted anything today. 12 hour shifts are not fun.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 pm

ECCW TERROR
Monday, September 12, 2011 // "Trick or Treat?"

SEGMENT ONE: Matthew Jericho Addresses the Crowd

Matthew Jericho started off the show, recapping the main points of last night's All or Nothing show. He says that we have a new Terror World Champion, and at least for now, EFNW has been fought off. He talks about how he has great faith in all of the ECCW superstars, especially those who are champions. He says that every month he sees who has impressed him and he has the power to book matches for pay-per-view programs. He says that this system will change next month, when at Trick or Treat, the pay-per-view will be entirely fan interactive. The fans will vote on stipulations, match types, competitors, and more. He says he is looking forward to October and the rest of the fall, as he is interrupted by the new Terror World Champion Casey Anomaly, who tells Matthew that he doesn't want to defend against Venom again. Matthew says that Venom is entitled to a rematch, but oddly enough Venom has not been seen since last night and no contact has been made. Casey negotiates with Matthew that if contact isn't made by next week, Venom will have to wait on his rematch, as he wants new competitors. Matthew then says that he'll work things out as time goes on. Casey says he is glad to do business with Matthew and exits to the back, saying something about wanting to find Angel.

MATCH ONE: Two Former Doom Competitors Square Off
John Marino vs. Kevin Evans

The Doom season four winner John Marino takes on one of the season five runner ups Kevin Evans, in a fast paced match between two men who seemed to be quite evenly matched. John Marino is looking a bit sore, naturally after competing in a brutal Money in the Bank match from All or Nothing last night. Kevin capitalizes on John's wear and tear, using it to his advantage. As the match drags on, John simply doesn't have enough left to be able to finish Kevin off. Kevin wins via pinfall.

WINNER: Kevin Evans

SEGMENT TWO: Bryson York Backstage

One of the newest additions to the Terror roster, Bryson York, is shown backstage talking to a crew member before eventually advancing down a hallway as the commentators state that he will be debuting next!

MATCH TWO: Bryson York's Debut Match
Bryson York vs. Tiger Boy (w/ Daniel Evans)

Bryson York is impressive in his Terror debut. Tiger Boy, as one half of the ECCW Tag Team Champions, does not take it easy on Bryson. Daniel Evans is in Tiger's corner for the match, providing moral support. At one point in the match, Bryson gets distracted by Daniel. Tiger tries to take advantage of the situation by finishing off Bryson, but Bryson does the unthinkable and actually doesn't let Daniel get to him. He counters it and just like that, Tiger's down for the three.

WINNER: Bryson York

SEGMENT THREE: Post-Match Interferences

ECCW's newest tag team, Christian Storm and Jacob Adams, who scored a win over the Thunder Kats on last Wednesday's Crush, hit the ring after Tiger Boy's match against Bryson York. They rush into the ring and take down Daniel, tossing him out of the ring before targeting an already injured Tiger. Bryson doesn't want the two to steal the spotlight in his debut match, so he gets rid of Christian and then takes down Jacob right afterwards, sending a very direct message.

MATCH THREE: Two MITB Participants One on One
Angel vs. Stigma

The winner of the Terror Money in the Bank briefcase, being Angel, is looking confident as ever headed into this match. His opponent, large as he is, is not push over however. Stigma's size doesn't seem to bother Angel in the least bit, as he brings him down to his level quickly and effectively. At one point during the match, Stigma reaches for Angel's briefcase, looking to use it as a weapon presumably, but Angel stops him and instead drops him right on it. The referee doesn't disqualify him for it and instead counts a pin.

WINNER: Angel

SEGMENT FOUR: Backstage Interview with Hunter J

Hunter J is backstage getting interviewed, where he is asked about his mindset heading into his steel cage match tonight against Matt Brooks for the ECCW Television title, a match that has been in the making for quite some time now. He says that he is going to be no different from usual; he plans to win and win is what he'll do.

MATCH FOUR: Number One Contendership for the Terror Pure Championship
Ryan Andrews vs. Jeff Daniels

Surge is on commentary for this one, which proves to be interesting. Will Williams, still injured, joins him last minute after the competitors already make their entrances. Ryan and Jeff are both very vicious throughout the contest, neither wanting to give an inch. Jeff is an accomplished veteran in ECCW, while Ryan isn't quite there, but certainly isn't new on the scene either. Ryan attempts a few quick finishes like big boots and the like during the match, but Jeff sticks to his normal strategy and it pays off for him, as he picks up the victory after a fairly long match.

WINNER: Jeff Daniels

SEGMENT FIVE: Casey Anomaly Finds Angel

Casey runs into Angel backstage and reminds him of the time they used to spend together when Cyrus Black was their mentor. Angel says things have really come full circle and that Casey only beat him to the title because of issues with booking, saying that now that he is holding a briefcase, Casey's time as champion is yet again numbered. Casey tells Angel that there is no luck or favoritism involved, he earned the title both times and Angel simply hasn't quite yet. Both exchange respectful criticism with one another, but things seem to be getting a little more heated as the conversation progresses. Casey says he doesn't care about Venom, he doesn't care about when he shows up, he doesn't care if he ever does. He tells Angel he wants the Jerichos to make Angel his opponent for Trick or Treat, briefcase or no briefcase, telling him that he wants to show that he can beat him, before Angel tries to cash in on a beat down Casey. Angel says he has no problem with an advance title match and Casey leaves him with a "good luck with that."

MATCH FIVE: ECCW Television Championship Steel Cage Match
Matt Brooks (c) vs. Hunter J

During the match, the EFNW World Champion Jarrett Calloway came out to the ring, seemingly just interested in watching the match at first. It is a good match, with a lot of high risk and terrifying spots. Some of the more brutal ones are when Matt booted the back of Hunter's head into the steel mesh of the cage, as well as when Hunter powerbombed Matt into the cage wall hard. Jarrett paces back and forth before finally picking up a microphone at ringside, but not saying anything yet. Finally, Hunter hits an enzuiguri and leaps onto the cage wall, climbing to the top. He is at the top when Matt gets up, who rushes to try to stop him. Hunter has a smirk on his face as he climbs to the other side of the wall and drops to the floor.

WINNER: Hunter J

SEGMENT SIX: Jarrett Calloway Shoots

Jarrett says he was just so antsy to come out. He had to interrupt the last match. He shoots on Harry Jones, giving the usual about how he is only second rate and nothing more. He says that EFNW reflects that perfectly. He tells Harry that he wants him to remain the so called "ECCW World Champion" over in EFNW so that he can continue to prove what EFNW is really about. At that moment, EFNW superstar and former ECCW superstar, who left in very early January due to "problems" with ECCW, Dan Maskell, struts to the ring. He says that the rumors are true. He's retiring. And he wants to retire with the EFNW World Championship. Jarrett looks happy to accept the offer and says that the match can happen at Trick or Treat in a month!
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 pm

*Legend's Champion Dustin Shore is backstage watching Terror, and realizes that Jarrett defending the EFNW Title against EFNW wrestlers could make him and his championship a high-priority target on Crush.*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:01 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Surge nods.

Will: Big time douche. "Oh lookit me, I'm butthurt cuz im knot in EFNW". Pfffffft.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:13 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Surge nods.

Will: Big time douche. "Oh lookit me, I'm butthurt cuz im knot in EFNW". Pfffffft.

Surge nods again.

"Total super mega faggot. You know who else is a faggot? Harry Jones. Yeah, total super mega faggot. If him and Jarrett like, fused, they'd be as much of a total super mega faggot as Jake Lyndon."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik, the Rapist wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:

Surge nods.

Surge nods again.

"Total super mega faggot. You know who else is a faggot? Harry Jones. Yeah, total super mega faggot. If him and Jarrett like, fused, they'd be as much of a total super mega faggot as Jake Lyndon."
Will: Ewww. You know, we should curb stomp the both of them next time they do a promo. Speaking of which, we need to get those Tag Titles around our waists. Who are the champs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 20.0
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next