The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Mikel, get the fuck over it
Your RP was boring, at least Jon's had some direction and a theme
You're a dick cheese

If this was a tweet, I would RT it.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Plus, Mikel's choice of text color was shitty too!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

the reason Im not bitching about it is because I know my promo was very VERY kick ass and the points I received showed that but hell Cujo did better then me and he was the ONLY one who beat me point wise. and sure your promo was like what 900 max? mine was 3111 words if I remember correctly so quite your whining

you better hope that if there is a loser's bracket then you don't face me. Because I will verbally rape you and your inbred family Smile
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
the reason Im not bitching about it is because I know my promo was very VERY kick ass and the points I received showed that but hell Cujo did better then me and he was the ONLY one who beat me point wise. and sure your promo was like what 900 max? mine was 3111 words if I remember correctly so quite your whining

you better hope that if there is a loser's bracket then you don't face me. Because I will verbally rape you and your inbred family Smile

Casey Anomaly vs. Mack Robinson? I could see that happening Razz

Hope you come back for the next tournament
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh I will because now I see how well I would have done against any one else lol like you said I just got unlucky with my opponent
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 pm

so are we gonna do a losers bracket? I can set up the match cards and stuff if that past explanation was confusing LoL
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Nah, probs just grudge matches lol
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm

in the word of Marik who speaks in words of the arson bug... 'good... good...'
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 pm

So imma say that if you like, you can start posting ya RP's now
You've got a week, use your time wisely
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm

If you need to fill out the card anytime, I'll take a match...

ASSCLAMP!!

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 pm

CL Punk wrote:
If you need to fill out the card anytime, I'll take a match...

ASSCLAMP!!

I'll keep ya in mind for the next show
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
FOR ALL THOSE WONDERING ... The Overall Scores From the Judges Combined

Matt Brooks 113
Vs.
John Leopold 99

Marcelo Evans 126
Vs.
Mark Jones 105

Patt Strem
Vs. (Yannic Did Not Post a Promo, So This Match Wasn't Ranked)
Harry Jones

Trenton York 128
Vs.
Twista XL 132

Casey Anomaly 156
Vs.
Stan Antsen 175

Chris James
Vs. (Due to Length of ES' Promo, This Match Wasn't Ranked)
Dan Maskell

Omega 108
Vs.
Mack Robinson 102

Kevin Evans 116
Vs.
David Jackson 102

Jake, I think you should post avg scores for people to see. Cuz, it looks like judges ranked Leopold worse than alot of people, but assuming Karl would give him even 20 points (he obvo deserves way more), his score would be higher than:

Kevin Evans
David Jackson
Omega
Mack Robinson

So you're making it seem like the judges thought RED did the worst, even though with an EXTRA JUDGE, Jackson and Robinson only had higher scores than him by 3 points...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am

Lil Jimmy wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
FOR ALL THOSE WONDERING ... The Overall Scores From the Judges Combined

Matt Brooks 113
Vs.
John Leopold 99

Marcelo Evans 126
Vs.
Mark Jones 105

Patt Strem
Vs. (Yannic Did Not Post a Promo, So This Match Wasn't Ranked)
Harry Jones

Trenton York 128
Vs.
Twista XL 132

Casey Anomaly 156
Vs.
Stan Antsen 175

Chris James
Vs. (Due to Length of ES' Promo, This Match Wasn't Ranked)
Dan Maskell

Omega 108
Vs.
Mack Robinson 102

Kevin Evans 116
Vs.
David Jackson 102

Jake, I think you should post avg scores for people to see. Cuz, it looks like judges ranked Leopold worse than alot of people, but assuming Karl would give him even 20 points (he obvo deserves way more), his score would be higher than:

Kevin Evans
David Jackson
Omega
Mack Robinson

So you're making it seem like the judges thought RED did the worst, even though with an EXTRA JUDGE, Jackson and Robinson only had higher scores than him by 3 points...

Yea, after I posted it, I figured I shoulda pointed out which people only had 3 judges judging them lol Razz
Get on that new chatbox bit at the bottom ya know?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:23 am

Jakey when can we post?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

Whenever I posted that Dan Razz
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

hate you, Cbox?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 am

Maskell wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

hate you, Cbox?

I think I g2g in a second lol, I can get on for a little
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:25 am

Gay, rate my RP pwease <3
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:26 am

Hazza wrote:
Gay, rate my RP pwease <3

Your sexy ass is needed on the chat Wink
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 am

may post mine in a few(be ready to be amazed)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 pm

[As the scene opens outside a Club which has the name ‘One-Nine-Five’ above it in a Flashing Purple Neon Light, The Building itself is not that aesthetically pleasing with a few cracks in the windows and a dodgy Black and Red Paint Job, A Large Red Door with Yellow Handles swings open and on a live microphone a grating Voice can be heard]

‘And coming up next singing Love the way you lie by Eminem, he is Dan Maskell’

[Inside the club in the center of the dance floor there is a small wooden stage where a middle aged man in a suit is holding a microphone, just then from the left of the stage, near the Bar area, Dan Maskell walks onto the stage full of his usual confidence, a small section of the audience give him a round of applause and there are a few cheers as well]

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 KJ_Shirt_Comp_Front-FINAL_large

[As Dan gets onto the stage he takes the microphone from the man, before taking the center of the stage as people around the nightclub look on]

(In Dan’s thick Essex Accent)

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

[As Dan sings a Few people in the audience can be seen looking surprised at his choice of song, a young couple in the background can be seen holding their ears as Dan sings]

(Dan Carries on Singing)

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight

[Just then as Dan sings dreams a few more people can be seen holding their ears when in the background a Loud shout of ‘You Suck’ Can be heard, on hearing this it is obvious Dan is not amused from the expression on his face but he keeps on singing.]

High off of love, drunk from my hate,
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
and right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
She fucking hates me and I love it

[As Dan finishes the last line the same voice from earlier can be heard shouting at Dan ‘You Fucking English Faggot’, this time Dan stops singing and the music stops.]

Right Who is that come out here now and say what you got to say to may face or are you too much of a pussy to come out

[Just then this tall, Muscular Guy wearing a Brown Shirt and Black Trousers walks out through the shocked crowd who are expecting a fight to go down, Dan then squares up the guy who is just a bit taller than Dan, Dan then raises the microphone to his mouth.]

So you got a problem with my singing am I right?

[The guy then is handed a microphone from the Man who was running the karaoke earlier he then raises the microphone to his mouth to talk.]

Yes I do, and quite frankly I think most here do as well as no offense but for someone like you to be singing a song like that is not only bizarre but it also makes you look like a bigger faggot then we already know you to be Danny Boy

[As the dude finishes talking Dan shoves him hard on the chest sending the guy stumbling back.]

Tell you what, Call me a Faggot one more time and see what happens

[As Dan looks on intently and the people in the nightclub gather round all getting ready for something to happen, the guy smiles and then raises the microphone to his mouth.]

Faggot

[As many people in the Crowd begin to laugh, Dan walks right up to the guy and presses his finger on the dude’s shoulder almost poking him.]

I think it is Time we settle this like men Don’t you?

[The crowd all then go ‘oooohhh’ as the man looks on a bit nervous.]

Are you serious?

As serious a Heart attack homie, so being as this is gonna happen tell me what is your name?

Steven

OK Steven are you ready?

[As Steven nods, Dan then nods to the Compare, and some music begins to play from the speakers, it is Too Late to Apologise by Timberland.]

(Dan then holds the microphone up and starts to sing.)

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground.

(Steven then raises his microphone.)

And I'm hearing what you say
but I just can't make a sound
.’

[As the two men begin to sing ‘It’s Too Late to Apologise’ a few people in the crowd surrounding look shocked and one person can be heard saying ‘I thought they were going to fight’, just then Dan raises his hand in the air drawing the attention to him before performing a surprisingly textbook Worm on the floor, on seeing this Steven then takes the center and does a spectacular back flip which earns him a big applause from the crowd, as Steven basks in the applause Dan hops onto the stage before performing a Windmill on the stage nearly pulling the speakers over, as Dan then hops to his feet he earns a bit of applause before holding the microphone up again.]

You tell me that you need me.
Then you go and cut me down.
But wait......

[As Dan the stops Steven joins him on the stage and starts to sing.]

You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

[Dan then puts his arm over Steven’s should before they sing together.]

‘That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late.’

[As the crowd are into it now they are joining in the song as well, nearly everyone in the nightclub is singing even the young couple from earlier who were covering their ears.]

(Everyone singing together.)

‘I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But that's nothing new
Yeah yeah.’

[A few people who get right into the song then raise their lighters in the air waving the flames around, Dan and Steven then hop off the stage and begin going round high fiving their fans and also each grabbing a beer and having a sip, they then hop back on the stage and Dan rests his Becks on the speaker whilst Steven is holding his Magner’s bottle in his other hand, as the music stops Dan then grabs a hold of his microphone.]

Thank you, all of you have been a wonderful audience and a special thank you to the man who helped all this happen in Steven.

[A Loud cheer echoes through the club, as Dan covers his ears because of how loud it is, as Steven then stands forward he takes a bow before turning to Dan and holding out his hand for Dan to shake, Dan looks at him for a second before the two men shake hands, Dan then raises his and Stevens arms in the air before Hugging him as there is a awww from the people watching that quickly turns to horror as Steven screams, just then Dan stops hugging him and Steven drops to his knees showing a open wounds on his shoulder pouring out with blood, just then Dan can be seen wiping blood off his mouth to the disgust of people watching, Dan then smirks before quickly soccer kicking Steven in the face before tossing him off the stage into the crowd as a Large Thud can be heard Dan lifts up his microphone.]

That was for trying to upstage me Steven that is a life lesson you just learned.

[Dan laughs maniacally into the microphone as a medic runs in and begins to check on Steven, just then Dan walks over to the scared and intimidated compare and whispers something into his ear, Dan then goes back into the center of the stage as ‘Devil in Disguise’ by Elvis Presley plays.]

You Look like an angel, Walk like an angel, talk like an angel but I got wise, Your the Devil in disguise oh yes you are a devil in disguise.

[Just then the recognisable signs of Police sirens can be heard as Dan carries on singing he then points and waves as the medics stretcher Steven out of the club as ........... Fade to Black.]

Code:

Dan
Steven
Anything else

1468 words
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 am

I lol at the fact that if no one else posts I will win this whole thing
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 am

ADAM?! Shitballs Jake, you know I've been on holiday for two weeks, so this better be a joke Wink

Just kidding brudda, this will be good. Cbox in like two hours or something...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 am

The following tweet was posted at 5:14 PM, June 20th, 2011,

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: "There is a reason that I am the favourite to win this petty tournament; I am the most diversed pro wrestler in the world. I will get all the momentum going into the second round by cutting a promo on Twista...proving that there will never be another Harry Jones!"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 am

I haven't had a chance to look yet but when are the RPs due?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next