The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I haven't had a chance to look yet but when are the RPs due?

About 3 days
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Aight, I will try my best to get a good RP up.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

About 3 days
Aren't they due on Monday though?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 pm

No weenie nose.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 am

Hazza wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

About 3 days
Aren't they due on Monday though?

Yea, I meant then lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am

So I have until Monday my time or your time?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:

Mine, so about 4 days
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

Mine, so about 4 days

Good..good.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 am

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 Ban712

Prologue

What is capability? What can you do? What is can? You say, "I wish I could do that. But I can't." Sometimes the thing you desire seems most evasive and elusive to you. You may seem to think that you need money or something else that is external to you for you to be able to achieve your desire. And because this external thing is away from you and you don't have it, you think that you’re doomed because even that seems elusive. So you are stuck in a vicious circle. You accept that, you fear it. But before you accept something that has absolutely no value to you, take another look. Fear is a thing we are conditioned to accept without question, yet it has absolutely no value. Next time you accept fear, ask yourself what value it really has for you. Escape is not a value. There is nowhere to run. Eventually, you will be found and you will have to face yourself. Running away from a problem is an idea that stems from the illusion that there is a you with a problem, and a you that can escape the you with the problem. Insane? Yes. The first step to getting out of a problem is knowing and accepting that you’re the problem, and then you become the solution. Nothing outside changes, but as you change, a new outside replaces the old. The law of attraction and the law of cause and effect work this way. For now, let us define capability. What is can? Everyone has things that they can do now that they could not do before. You can now walk while as a child you could not. The ground never changed, but you did. You can now read while you once could not. The English language never changed, but you did. At one time, Bill Gates could not write software, now he can. The world did not change, Bill did. Do you get the picture? There are a million things that a person can do now that they could not do years ago. Why? It is never those things that changed. What changed was the idea that this person had of himself or herself. Have you seen the movie The Matrix? When Neo changed his idea of himself, he was able to do the undoable. It is so with everyone. So what is can? What is capability? It is nothing more than a shift in what you think you are. What you really are is a being with infinite possibilities; everyone is. We are all literally an idea. As such, success is not something we can chase and get; it is something that we attract by the persons we become. We become those persons by changing the idea of what we think we are. The problem is not with the world. The problem, if there is one, is with your recognition of yourself and your world. The way you perceive and interpret yourself and your world is a system. Change that system, through seeking new truths, and you change your world. You are in charge of 'can', and no one else. People can tell you that you can't, all day long, until they grow hoarse and lose their voices. It will have absolutely zero effect on you... unless you accept it. What did you accept as a child? What did you accept as a younger man? Do you like it? Then unaccept it. Change. Recreate yourself. Have a new idea of who you are! When I face Twista XL in the biggest match of my career...I have no doubt in mind that I will emerge victorious!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene One; “Life Deals You The Cards”

Place: Harry’s House (Perth, Australia)
Date: 22/7/2011

Harry Jones and Kelly are seen sitting on the coach discussing their futures in the industry and enjoying each others company. Kelly and Harry lock lips for a few seconds, which is a cue for Kelly to leave the room. The couple peck each other on the lips one last time, showing their devotion towards their relationship and the love which they have for each other. As Kelly turns to leave the room, she scoops up Harry’s son, Zack, and then walks through the open door frame. Jones is now alone on the sofa, mindlessly watching his EFNW Wrestlemania IV match against Danny D, where he won the EFNW Championship in the greatest match of that company’s history. He turns off the television and he then sways his body forwards, sprouting up onto both feet. Jones walks down the hallway, intently making sure that the camera man is following him.

Harry Jones:
“You ready to record this shit?”

Camera Man:
“I was about to ask you the same question."

Harry Jones:
“Touché, douché.”

They enter Harry’s study which has all twenty-five replica world championships which Harry has carried over the years hanging from frames in the wall. The camera pans in on an empty frame which has a white label attacked to the wall directly under the frame. The label reads; “NIGHTMARE WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP”.

Camera Man:
“Shooting in four…three…two…”

Click. Lights, camera, action! Harry paces around the room, pondering over the contrast of his and Twista XL’s wrestling ability. He walks over to the corner of the small room were he has a desk set up with a Macbook Pro standing in the middle of the Maplewood desk. Harry reaches into an open draw and he picks up an Ace of Spades card, before flicking the card across the room. Harry’s eye meets the camera as he begins to speak.

Harry Jones:
“Life deals you the cards, but the way you play them is up to you. Every step we take on the long, soul crushing road seems to generate new conflicts and create new adversaries. Every step I take signifies the progress that I have made over my thirteen year career, or an accolade that I have achieved. Lately I have just been cruising along, letting bygones be bygones, but now I face the most significant stage of my career! This petty tournament actually holds one of the most prestigious honours in the world. Sixteen of the greatest wrestlers have assembled and now we finally get to determine who the greatest professional wrestler in the world truthfully is. My entire life has been a struggle to succeed, but my grand efforts seem to have now come full circle. I have defeated Patt Strem and ascended into the top eight of this tournament, just like I said I would. Not only am I a professional wrestler, but I have also been known to be a realist, and as a realist I am able see this fascist, infected world for the land of hypocrisies which it truly is. My opponent, Twista XL truly believes that he has the ability to flaw my conquest of becoming the Nightmare Wrestling Champion and winning this tournament, which has been the most important vital of my life for the past month. Twista, your incompetence offends me. By now you should realize that you do not have the ability to topple the greatest professional wrestler in the world. Not now, not ever. You see, Twista, you will just be another stepping stone on my road to fame and glory. I don’t think anybody truly understands my predicament right now. My entire life has been devoted into entertaining and showing off for the pro wrestling fans, but this tournament will be completely on my accord. I do not care for the wrestling fans and I never really did. I acted that way to promote my character in certain promotions, but I have always had a fiery hate for the wrestling audience. I need some vindication that I can win the Nightmare Tournament without anybodies help, including the fans!"

Harry walks towards the Ace of Spades card which lays facing upwards on the carpet. Jones bends over and picks the card up, thinking about the symbolism of this card. He pulls a lighter out of his back pocket and he sets the card on fire, watching it slowly deteriorate in his hands. Jones chuckles as the card bends out of shape in his hands, before dropping it at his feet. Harry’s gaze meets the camera for a second time as he licks his lips.

"Life has dealt me a very tough set of cards which in spite of my awesomeness, I will need to focus and train like never before to guarantee a victory over Twista, who has proven to be one of the greatest wrestlers in the world.. As an athlete I respect Twista, but as a human being I am repulsed by him. Defeating him will not be as easy as it was defeating Patt Strem, but I have got zero doubts that I will be able to beat this wannabe. When we reflect on our past and we travel back in time to see our most awful mishaps, we feel a surge of shame channel through our body. When I look back at all of the hypocrisies that I have continuously said and done to the wrestling fans, I feel very ashamed. I told the people that I needed them, but I never really did. I told the people that I cared for them, but I never really did. And…I told the people that I loved them…but I never loved them. I signed their collector’s items, I gave them my time and I did everything that those puppets wanted me to; but the soul reason that I did all this is because I wanted money. Think about it. The ‘good guys’ always get paid a lot more than ‘the bad guys’, so I simply acted like I gave a shit all about all of you morons. The Age of Extreme is significant in more ways than one. The Age of Extreme does not fit under the category of ‘sports-entertainment’…The Age of Extreme stands for wrestling…real wrestling…hardcore wrestling! I am a ‘wrestler’ and I am probably the best of the high flyers, but that is because I love doing what I do. I love climbing up onto the top rope and then feeling the electricity in the air. My passion is displayed in the ring and my devotion to the business will never be matched, not by any wrestler that has ever walked the face of this planet, or any wrestler that will ever walk the face of this planet! I don’t respect my fans, but they should all respect me because I am the greatest wrestling prodigy of all time! Whether you like it or not, you will all believe in The Age of Extreme, you will all believe in Harry Jones, and after I win this tournament you will all bow down to me! There will never…ever…be another…HAAAAAAARRYYYYY JOOOOOOONES!”

Scene Two; “I Was There”

Place: CWW Arena (Boston Sports Complex)
Date: 20/7/2011

The camera now directs the people to the Created World Wrestling [CWW] arena where Wednesday Night Revolution has gone off the air at approximately 11:01 PM. The crowd have decided to stick around because before the show went on the air, Tony Chimel promised the fanatics that Harry Jones would make an announcement regarding the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament. In an instance the lights dim down and green pyrotechnics shoot up at the top of the stage. The fans suddenly go into an uproar as Harry Jones is raised up on a platform with the spotlight shining down on him. Jones is wearing a one piece leather jump suit which is a bright red colour. He is wearing a demon mask which seems to reinforce his stigma as ‘The Antichrist’ of Professional Wrestling. He also has a giant red trident in his right hand, which he parades with as he is lowered down onto the ramp. Harry beams down the ramp, lifting his knees up to his chest at every step and maniacally throwing his arms up in the air like a village idiot. Jones slides into the ring and deliberately slips over while trying to find his feet. The trident flies over the top rope and takes out the camera man at ringside, which gets a big pop from the crowd. The fans are surprisingly cheering for Harry, in spite of the big heel roll which he has been playing on CWW as of late. Harry successfully gets up onto both feet on his second attempt and he is handed a microphone by Chimel.

Harry Jones:
“So I was just chillin’ in the seventh layer of hell – also known as Boston - and I suddenly received a phone call. Some dude on the other end of the line told me that in the second round of the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament I have to face [Jones puts on a gangster voice] Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistaaaaa XL. Life is a funny thing. It has ups and downs, but the end result always consists of one man triumphing, whilst one of his adversaries plummets to the ground. I will not be defeated this early in the tournament. Such a thing to happen will completely defy the laws of physics…such a thing as me bowing out to Twista in the second round, will be as crazy as my opponent’s mindset. He tells you that he lives in the hood, but truth has it that he spent most of his life living in his mum’s basement up in Ireland. The guy is a total hypocrite and you all should come to terms with the fact that he needs to be put in his place. I am the greatest professional wrestler in the world and I am sick of tired of people like ‘him’ disgracing the industry which has been my passion for so many years. As you can all see, I have taken the liberty to come out here and dress myself up like the devil…or an ‘Antichrist’, perhaps. I am probably showing too much bulge, but I cannot help that this costume is strangling the life out of Big Jim and the twins. I should give myself a gimmick where my name is Dixie Normous and I could come out here wearing this attire every…well the point is, wrestling has been destroyed by gimmicks and the era of ‘parental guidance’. I’ve taken it into account that I am not the most liked person in the world, but I am definitely one of the most respected wrestlers in the world. I am motivated to change the industry and save the art of hardcore wrestling, hence the slogan of ‘The Antichrist’. Whether you love me or hate me, one day you will all grow up and have an epiphany; without Harry Jones, the wrestling industry would die. If I hadn’t been there to sacrifice my body and to defy gravity each and every night, you wouldn’t be here right now. You would all probably be at some stupid cage fighting event. But the bottom line is that I have been there to save pro wrestling for my expense. At EFNW’s first Wrestlemania; I was there! At CWW’s first Bound 2 Death; I was there! At 3XW’s mighty return; I was there! When TNW had its downfall, I was there as the first champion, and the final champion. I have always been there for you ingrates, but now it is time that I fend for myself! I will no longer be on your collector cups, or you posters, or any of your crappy merchandise. I am no longer anybodies bitch, and I now have the opportunity to unlock my full potential. The Age of Extreme is taking over! Goodnight Boston, I hate you all!”

Jones drops the microphone and the canvas and slides out of the ring. He picks up his trident and marches up the entrance ramp as ‘Justice’ by Rev Theory plays over the titantron.

Scene Three; “Pride, Justice and Dignity”

Place: ECCW Arena (Toronto, Canadia)
Date: 18/7/2011

‘Justice’ by Rev Theory plays over the PA system and the fans instantly disperse into cheers and boos. ECCW’s Monday Night Terror has been off the air for five minutes, but the majority of the crowd has stuck around to watch Harry discuss the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament, where he goes one on one against Twista XL. Harry Jones emerges onto the entrance ramp and does his signature arm spread taunt. In unison with the pose he is holding, pyrotechnics explode from the top of the entrance ramp. Harry enters the ring and picks up a microphone that is lying in the ring.

Harry Jones:
“Pride, justice and dignity…pride, justice and dignity. When I wake in the morning I always look at myself in the mirror without fail. I like to think that I am the best at what I do…but chance has it that I am not. Well, not just yet. In order to be the best, I must beat the best…the best being Twista XL, of course [A hint of sarcasm reflects from the manner which Harry is speaking in]. This man is so accomplished that he retired from professional wrestling because there was nothing more to add to his legacy, but by walking out on the industry, he walked out on you people. By walking out you people, Twista lost his pride, he contradicted the justices which he fought for and he certainly lost all of his dignity. He got what he deserved; to be living in a cardboard box and sucking up income by giving rub and tug on the streets of Brooklyn. I respected you, Twista! You were the best in the world – but then you just had to throw it all away. While you have watched your life waste away, I have fought to become the best in the world. An Antichrist has emerged and I will fight at all costs to show the world your true colours.”

The crowd is dead silent and carefully listening to the intensity demeaning from Harry’s voice. He leans over on the ring ropes and composes himself.

Harry Jones:
“No more fun and games, this is serious. I am a bad, bad man. Some may even go as far as calling me an Antichrist, but I have a passion for what I do. I am a bad messenger, but I spread a very good message. I tell the truth and I give you fans the vindication which you want to hear. Twista XL and I have never met in the middle of the squared circle, ever. But if he thinks for a second that he can defeat me in his current state…then I actually feel sorry for him. I have climbed up to the mountain and I have reached for the stars, but people still like to think that some homeless ingrate is better than me. Look, I don’t mind what you think about my personality or my attitude, but when a man has spent his entire life trying to entertain an audience who doesn’t appreciate his talent; it tends to eat him up. I am a good wrestler, but my talent has been overlooked because Twista XL says he is better than me. When I told Patt Strem that I would have no problem eliminating him, I was not lying. My entire life was relied on that moment, and I rose to the occasion! Everything I have ever stood up for and rallied for was on the line, but I proved myself. I may say that I don’t like you, and that I don’t need you, but a lot of the time my words come from a pent up frustration. I do back my decision of taking on this tournament alone, but I am also taking on this tournament to prove a point. Twista XL, Trenton York and Dan Maskell are all amazing, talented individuals, but none of those people match my dedication to the industry. My entire life I always been rated as ‘the second best’, or ‘the underdog’. Even after twenty-five world championships and two hall of fame inductions, people still bend over for Twista XL while I am told to jerk the curtain for him. I am sick and tired of being the second best! After breaking thirteen different bones and losing almost a gallon of blood, the wrestling fans still call the likes of ‘Cyrus Black’ and ‘Twista XL’ are more hardcore then Harry Jones! After a lifetime of saying what I believe and voicing my opinion, the idiotic wrestling fans say that Surge is more ballsy and outspoken than I am! After proving time and time again that I am the best technical wrestler in the world, people comfort themselves by thinking that Jarrett Calloway is the best technical wrestler in the world. Yeah, that’s right – Jarrett fucking Calloway! I deserve to be respected and the way I plan to do that is by winning this tournament! The Age of Extreme starts right now! Twista XL will be a stepping stone in my conquest to become the greatest wrestler in the world...but truth be told, I have always been the greatest…now it is time to solidify my status as a legend. There will never be anybody who matches my wrestling ability…there will never be another me…”

The crowd shout out Harry’s signature catchphrase as he shouts into the microphone.

All: “THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HARRY JONES!”

The ECCW crowd whom is usually ‘Anti-Harry’ begins to stand up in applause for Jones. The smarter fanatics in the arena begin to chant ‘HKO’ as Jones does his arm spread taunt in the middle of the ring. The camera fades away and we now go back to were we started, with Harry Jones standing in his study.

Scene Four; “The Clock Strikes Midnight”

Harry Jones stands in the centre of the room holding a replica edition of the Nightmare Wrestling Championship. He takes a look into his Rolex watch and notices that the time has struck past 12 pm.

Harry Jones:
“When I am done with Twista XL…my talent will be recognised…I will solidify myself as the greatest wrestler in the world…The Age of Extreme…is upon us!”

The camera jolts into a surge of static as Harry finishes up with his promo, hoping that it was enough to rile up momentum in the lead up to his match with Twista XL. He knows that no matter what the end result is, they will tear the house down and put on a match which will be one for the ages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 3,748 (Including Prologue)

Information From The Handler: As this RP progresses you get to see an insight of Harry's true colours, and the diversity which Jones has as a professional wrestler. Harry starts off in his study and ends up taking us on a journey to ECCW and CWW, where he discusses the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament in front of a live audience after their respective shows have gone off the air. Whether he is making us laugh in front of the CWW audience or going to never before seen depth at the ECCW Arena, we all know for sure that there will never be another Harry Jones.

Good luck to my opponent

Last edited by Hazza [Team PPL] on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GuestHaz

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 am

9 hours 'till the RPs are due :O
best of luck to Adam
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am

Looks like I won't get a chance to do my RP, sorry to Jake and Dan.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:50 am

It looks like Harry Jones vs. Dan Maskell in the final round then
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 am

Looks like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:38 am

I was gunna RP, but then, I realized I'm going away for 17 days so I'd lose the next round anyway.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 am

I never got a chance to do my RP because I have been on holiday. :/
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 am

I will post an RP, though it'll be shit, and hopefully Cujo just lets me win.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 am

Damn you Mesa, that basically means it is a triple threat final.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 am

Unless John or Kevin post really soon.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 am

By the way guys, this RP will only be like 1k, but my rp for the Finals should be lots bigger.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 pm

So how long do I have to post? I got the word minimum and shit, but I wanna improve it in case Holly posts. Aussie times confuse me.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Alright, Im logging off, and mine will be posted later today, and any lateness penalties should be erased cuz idfk when to turn it in.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 pm

He said we have until Monday, and it's Monday in 18 minutes. We should just assume he meant Monday lunchtime
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Is this Aussie time I take it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:57 pm

OFF: I have a feeling this is JUST in time. If its late, oh well for me I guess.

The fans in the arena boo as the theme plays. After a while, boos increase, as Omega walks onto the stage and lifts his arms. On his right hand, he has one finger up. On the other, three of his fingers form 2 zeroes, thus making a “100” with his fingers. He walks down the ramp, walks up the steps, and steps into the ring. He poses in the ring and demands a microphone.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“I bet all of you weren’t listening when I said I would beat that weakling Mack Robinson. Mack is a kid who thinks he’s good because he has beaten some people. But I’ve beaten MORE people. Unlike Mack, I show no mercy. I don’t care what the opponent feels. I don’t care what the opponent wants because I am the best in the world; I am “Mr. 100%.” I am the one guy on this planet that actually only cares for himself. A lot of people seem to say it, but I’m the only one who shows it day in and day out! Mack Robinson thinks he has natural talent, but I say he doesn’t! Me beating him proves his talent is nothing more than in his imagination! His talent is nothing more than a figment of his, and ALL his fan’s imagination! I’m surprised he was allowed in the tournament of the best wrestlers in the world! Mack is nothing more than a pushover kid who thinks he is talented enough to hang with the big boys! This pushover kid, who thinks he is talented, just so happened to LOSE to the 100% Bomb, even when he said he would hit one of his lame-named finishers on me. Well Mack, if your watching, look at me now! I’m standing here, barely hurt, and going on to Round 2, while your sitting at home, sulking, and wondering if you did something wrong. You did nothing wrong, in fact, you did everything right. You only did one thing wrong, and that was fighting back. There was no point in fighting back, when I was going to win regardless. Well, Mack, now your sitting at home in pain, not very happy about your loss. Well oh well for you. Mack, you’ll never know true talent, true ability, true anything! I beat you, don’t feel bad about it, it was going to happen no matter what. Now go on to your second-rate wrestling companies and pretend to be good, while I hang with the big boys and continue to win!”

The fans boo at Omega’s remarks, as Omega walks around the ring and stares into the eyes of the fans in the front rows. He looks up to the ceiling then looks down at the fans again, and he gets a wide smirk on his face and continues talking.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“Now on to my opponent for this round, Kevin Evans. Another kid who thinks he’s big stuff when he isn’t. It doesn’t surprise me that he thinks he’s big. I mean, how many people do you see in the wrestling business that can do what he does, right? Not many, right? Exactly. Anyone who can do what he does is gonna be made big, wherever he is. But the one problem is, he is the one person that can do that stuff and ISN’T big. So Kevin can just go along in his life after I beat him, because I don’t care. I will show no mercy, and I will move on to Round 3, no matter how much you all doubt me. And when I beat Kevin, you all will boo, and cry, but fact of the matter is, what he does, can’t compete with what I do. Brute strength, no mercy, that’s what I’m about. And when I step in the ring, against Kevin, he may try, he may fight, but he’ll as himself why he tried at the end of it all. Because no matter HOW much he trys, “Mr. 100%” Omega will stand over his motionless, yet still breathing body, as the winner, and the one advancing to Round 3. And its because I’m “Mr. 100%” Omega, and that means I’m better that ALL!”

Omega drops the mic in the ring, forms a “100” with his hands again, then rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 pm

O deng, we have semi finals now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next