The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: I_vote_lcapNightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: I_voting_barNightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: NTW
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament
[The Nightmare Wrestling Tournament is the biggest and baddest tournament in the wrestling world. Consisting of 16 of the best stars in the world, NTW see’s dream match up’s become reality as some of the greatest stars the world has to offer come together to compete for he rights to be recognized as the NTW Champion!]

::COMPETITORS::
Casey Anomaly - Casey
Chris James - Extreme Styles
Dan Maskell - Dan
David Jackson - Cole
Harry Jones - Hazza
John Leopold - RED
Kevin Evans - John
Mack Robinson - Mikel
Marcelo Evans - Mesa
Mark Jones - Sam
Matt Brooks - Karl
Omega - Jon
Patt Strem - Yannic
Trenton York - Granger
Twista XL - Adam
Stan Antsen - Cujo

Judges
Jake
Adam
Karl
Mesa

Last edited by Akira Tozawa Mark on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 pm

::RULES & REGULATIONS::

Matches
Each match up in all of the first 3 rounds are decided at random. The two opponents then have one week, seven days, to submit one RP, so I suggest you make it good. The three judges, Karl, Adam and I will then judge each of the RP's and decide who the winner of the match is based on who produced the better RP. If the judges cannot pick a winner each member of that match is required to submit a 750 Word Backstage Segment for the show with the better of the two picking up the win.

RP Regulations
Each RP may have no less than 500 words and no more than 4000 (Give or take 50 words). In these RP's you can be where ever you like. It can be a chain RP style RP or an RP based thread style RP. No one will be judged based on the style they chose to use, rather whose is better.

Shows
Every ten days there will be a show with matches written in full. I will be asking for help with writing each show, so if your interested send me a message. Once you have been eliminated your people will not be used again until the third and final rounds to help fill out the show. You won't be required to do an RP, the results of those matches will be chosen at random.

Choosing a Winner
The best score you can get overall is 50. The judges will base your RP on several things:
Interest (/20)
This is exactly what it implies. If a judge finds it hard to get through your roleplay, or finds it too uninteresting, you will suffer point loss.

Content/Creativity (/20)
The actual words and creativity used within the roleplay. If there's logical errors, things that are unwarranted, things don't make sense, etc., your score will suffer in this category.

Grammar/Spelling (/10)
All roleplays should be readable. Mistakes here and there are okay but if you're constantly misspelling words and missing out comma's and full stops etc, you will suffer. Obviously if your misspelling words on purpose because of a gimmick that is fine.

Losing Points
There is a 5 hour grace period. If you miss the deadline by less than 5 hours, you lose .5 points for every hour leading up the fifth. If it's any longer or you fail to post an RP, you will be disqualified immediately.

Have Fun
Remember this is just a game and the only thing on the line is bragging rights. Who cares if you lose right?

Last edited by Akira Tozawa Mark on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

::MATCH CARD::

Round 2
Matt Brooks
Vs.
Dan Maskell

Marcelo Evans
Vs.
Stan Antsen

Harry Jones
Vs.
Twista XL

Omega
Vs.
Kevin Evans

Last edited by Akira Tozawa Mark on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Okay that's the thread finished. You will be able to post your RP's as of Monday the 4th of July and will have until the 11th to get them up. This means the first show ill be on Thursday the 14th of July. The first round card is up so you can begin working on your RP.

Have fun and good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:14 am

Ok, cool. I got JHF's guy as my first opponett. So we can only post 1 promo the whole week?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 am

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
Ok, cool. I got JHF's guy as my first opponett. So we can only post 1 promo the whole week?

Yep, there is no chain RPing. You just have that one week to put together the best RP you can to try and win your match.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 am

No.. I mean. We can't post 2 RPs consisting of 1k in a week?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 am

No.. I mean. We can't post 2 RPs consisting of 1k in a week?

No ... Just one RP a week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

Alright, cool. I'll get to mine Sunday. Tomorrow's my Mom and Dad's anniversary, and we got to go to a funeral. So I can't start writing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am

Can I post mine now? LoL Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:39 am

Skull Kid wrote:

Nooooooo lol Razz
I look forward to reading it tho.
Just go over it a few times and make sure it's the best you can make it, you only get one shot lol Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

Nooooooo lol Razz
Just go over it a few times and make sure it's the best you can make it, you only get one shot lol Smile
LoL gotcha Its already 1746 long Very Happy but I may add some more or something LoL
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Skull Kid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

Nooooooo lol Razz
LoL gotcha Its already 1746 long Very Happy but I may add some more or something LoL

Nice! Better be good tho Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:50 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

Nooooooo lol Razz

Nice! Better be good tho Razz
Oh I think you will like it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

I think he's using the one he posted on ECCW. lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am

Nope it's completely different Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 am

Skull Kid wrote:
Nope it's completely different Twisted Evil
I'm glad JHF's my opponett and not you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 am

Ahh Adam in my first round match.. yay
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

I got Extreme Styles and I got my promo ready
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 am

Bubblegum wrote:
I got Extreme Styles and I got my promo ready

We all know who the winner is going to be in yours and his match up Wink
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

Grangaa wrote:
Ahh Adam in my first round match.. yay

Pretty big first round match huh?
Should be good.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 am

I face Mikel first round? Well, with my promo, so far, it seems like I have no chance at losing. Good luck though Mikel.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:40 am

Pfft, and Mikel was glad he had you as an opponent Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:12 am

Uh. Jake I will have no chance of posting a promo until I come back from my holidays
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
Uh. Jake I will have no chance of posting a promo until I come back from my holidays

Get on the chatbox then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next