The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Judges, don't forget to get your ratings in
Competitors, you have just under 4 days to get your RPs in
Competitors, if you want a promo on the show, send me one!
EVERYONE, I'm going to need help writing matches so lemme know if your interested in helping Smile

If I may chime in Jake, I would like to pitch in with the match writing afro
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 am

Gonna win the whole thing just saying don't hate
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 am

[David Jackson comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He walks down the ramp and slaps a few hands. He steps into the ring and climbs on the second rope. He starts slapping his chest and he holds his arms up in the air. He asks for a microphone before grabbing and he raises it to his mouth.]

Ladies and gentlemen, it feels great to be standing in front of all of you wonderful fans.

[The crowd cheers even louder as Jackson puts a grin on his face. He taunts for the crowd again as they cheer even louder.]

You know, for my whole life I have been battle tested. Growing up on the streets was really hard. But it made me stronger. And it helped me be able to do the thing I do today. And that is wrestle. Wrestling has been my life. When I first watched it in my orphanage, I always knew that I wanted to do it. I hope that one day, I can be good enough to hold a World Title above my head. Which is why I entered this tournament. I want to know that its like to win and be one of the best in the world. I want to be like the ones I grew up watching. Shawn Michaels. Triple H. Stone Cold. They all paved the way for wrestlers like me.

[The crowd shouts Jacksons name as he taunts some more. He steps out of the ring and high fives some more fans and he sits on the apron.]

Now I want to talk about my first opponent. His name is Kevin Evans. I have a lot of respect for this guy. Don’t get me wrong. He is a very talented wrestler. But one thing is that I do not like him. He has no respect for his opponents. He has no respect for the fans. He doesn’t even have respect for this wonderful business that’s called wrestling. I hope that when we fight, I can teach him a thing or two about what I can do. A lot of you may not know this, but this is my first major debut. And I hope that I make it worth it. I will win and I will go to then next round. Hell. I might even when the whole tournament. Who knows. I just know that I will have to beat a lot of great competitors. I am going to win either way. I am full of confidence and I have so much charisma. That combination mixed with skill and strength is the total package when it comes to wrestling. I have a feeling that this will be my riding moment. I will come out on top. And ladies and gentlemen, you are the reason why I do this is because all of you!

[Jacksons music plays as the crowds cheers grow. Jackson steps off of the apron and down to the floor and walks up to the stage. He taunts for the crowd one more time and walks backstage]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 am

“The Classic” Kevin Evans Roll Play.

[The whole arena goes black and the crowd is slightly silent, until the whole arena lights up as ‘You’re Going Down’ by sick puppies’ booms out as the crowd booing and cheering at the same time, as “The Classic” Kevin Evans walks onto the stage dressed in his classic shirt, jeans and shoes. He has sunnies on as well. He stands on the stage and scans across the arena and smirks as he lifts his arm up and his pyro goes off. He puts it down and starts walking down the ramp, some young Evans fans are leaning over to try and touch him. Kevin stops and looks at them before taking off his shades and placing them on top of one the fans head and smiles at the other one before turning around and walking over to the apron and sliding in. He stands up and scans the crowd once again before grinning and putting his arm up and a mike is thrown to him]

The Classic//Kevin Evans//The Classic

“My name is Kevin Evans. Many people call me The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling, as I retired Casey. I almost broke his neck on the ramp. I ended his 3XW career in a heartbeat. I am also called The Most Classic Man on Earth, due to the fact I put on classic matches, I am not like other wrestlers who are just in it for the money and the fame. I am in it for pain and suffering I bring opponents I face in this ring every night. I take pride in leaving people a broken and bloody mess like I have done many of times. I enjoy seeing the pain on their faces; it makes me feel like I am best in the world. But what makes me feel awesome is lifting their title up high in the air after beating them and taking it away from them. But let’s leave that alone for a while.”

[Kevin paces around the ring before he stops and looks out towards the crowd with a smirk]

“I could go on all day and talk about what I can do and have done, but let’s talk about the match I have to compete in soon. I have to fight in some kind of tournament, what do I win? Nothing at all, that is pretty gay to be honest. Oh well, at least I get to fight people. But let’s focus on my first opponent David Jackson. Let get this straight, I have never met or fought David Jackson in any company I have been in so don’t believe everything you hear. I actually don’t know what to say about him but this David, you are the new kid on the block and you are ready to make a name for yourself in the wrestling ring, and this is probably your first big fight you have had with a main stream wrestler. But don’t worry I will not end your career so quickly, if you get on my bad side which you will in due time I will surely end your career in a heartbeat. Also don’t be afraid of the match we are fighting in. it is not that scary. It is only No DQ and what not. No biggie David, trust me I have been scarier matches then that in my long career. This is only a walk in the park for me. This will be 50 km running race for you David you understand that? David I am actually going to say this, I am going to give you one chance to back out before our match, but if you don’t I will have to destroy you. So choose wisely stay or go?”

[Evans cracks his neck and grins like a mad man]

“As it seems the production crew is trying to cut my mike off for some reason I will finish up now. David, if you choose to stay and fight me, be ready for match that you will never forget. I will come at you full of killer intent, I won’t play nice once we are in the ring, all my niceness or whatever is left of it will go out the door, I become Kevin Evans, I become The Most Dangerous Man in Wrestling, which comes close to playing with fire, but in this case you are going to get destroyed not burnt, destroyed. Train hard David and bring your big game you will need it come our match.”

[‘You’re going down’ booms out again as the crowd begins to cheer and boo as Kevin
throws the mike and smirks before he leaves]

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 am

Mitch wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
EVERYONE, I'm going to need help writing matches so lemme know if your interested in helping Smile

That'd be awesome good
I'll let you know soon!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

That'd be awesome good
I'll let you know soon!

Cool as man
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:51 am

Bubblegum wrote:
Nah I'll win
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 am

god I love being a dark horse Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:45 am

20 Hours, 15 minutes to get ya RP's in!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 am

Hazza wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Nah I'll win

you will win the chance to be second next to me
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 am

{The Scene opens up to show a familiar face standing near a light post, but positioned in the dark as it’s around midnight on a Saturday, The person steps into the light to show that he is in fact Mark “Razor” Jones with a Flashlight in hand}

Mark “Razor” Jones

I thought we would start off this expedition with a bit of soul searching into the background of yours truly just to give you insight into what it is to the one and only Mark Razor Jones, the man who has achieved great success in CWW, but is still wanting more to show everyone want I am really capable of because being looked over as just another big black dude doesn’t cut it with me. I want to be seen as something so much more than just a generic person, but everyone seems to be against me and doesn’t want me to achieve anything, so this is where I prove to you all through what I say that I ain’t typical, ordinary and normal as I am the reason why this tournament will be turned upside down beyond what anyone else is able to handle

{Mark switches the Flashlight on and points it up at a sign, which reads “Welcome to Harlem, New York before turning back to the camera}

Mark “Razor” Jones

That’s right, I was born and raised in Harlem, an area that is heavily populated by black people, so if a person of white descent, who has never been here before came through this neighborhood and looked at all the African-American residents, they would see them as all the same and see no difference, but that’s wrong because each and everyone one of us are different and just like in Pro wrestling, I’ll no longer come under that another face in the newspaper view as life has finally given me a shot to make a real impact in this business through this Nightmare Wrestling Tournament, so I’m taking advantage of this opportunity and using everything I’ve known to the best of my ability right now and in the ring against my opponent Marcelo Evans to start a chain of events that help me make a name for myself

{Mark starts to walk down the street as the cameraman follows behind before stopping in front of a old tall looking building and sitting at the footstep}

Mark “Razor” Jones

This building behind me is what you call a part of public housing or the projects if you prefer and is the house in which I grew up, you see my family didn’t have the money to pay for a really good house or even a house, so we lived here for the time being until my big brother became a pro wrestler and earned enough to buy me and the rest of my family an actual house, you see my brother is my inspiration for getting into this business, if it weren’t for him, I would have never had a chance to be the wrestler that I am today and nobody would have ever got to see me wrestle, so because of my brothers decision, I was able to be a part of the sport, we like to call wrestling, but it sadly came with a price

{Mark stands up and once again walks further down the street without a word and around a corner and down another street before crossing the road and walking over to a Graveyard to stops at the front gates}

Mark “Razor” Jones

This is the location, where my brother was buried along with anyone else that had died whilst in the building of a fateful incident that occurred in this town, my big brother was locally wrestling against a friend of his to put on a show for his hometown, but that was day that ended his life as the roof of the building collapsed and killed the two of them and most people that were sitting in their seats watching them. I will never got this day neither will this town, but a couple of positive things that I got from all of this was that he died doing the one thing he loved wrestling as that’s the way in which he wanted to go out and he achieved his hope and dreams of wrestling in front of his hometown... it was his life, his passion, his calling and now it’s been passed down to me, so I am very thankful for his role in my life even after his death

{Mark starts walking again for a third time, when two thugs appear and try to attack him, but he bangs their heads together and shoves them to the ground making them scamper off into the distance as he turns back to the camera}

Mark “Razor” Jones

This neighborhood is dangerous just like Marcelo Evans is in the ring because that man will put himself and me in danger just so that he can beat because he’ll need to take risk taking choices to pin me because on strength alone, I outmatch him, so the top rope will be his playground while the center of the ring will be mine and knowing Marcelo right now, he’ll be talking himself up or something else along those lines, but I don’t really care because reality will hit, when he pulls his out of his arse and is aware of his surroundings in the ring because if I’m around, you better be watching me closely or next second, you’ll be laying on the mat being pinned for the three count, wondering what the hell just hit you because maybe it could be my specialty ‘Full Force Impact’ that I laid you out with or my trusty ‘Crash Landing’ that I dropped you with or maybe it could be my famous submission ‘Inevitable Clamp’, no matter which one I pick out of those three options, it will end in the same result with me going onto round two, so Marcelo I leave you with this warning... You’re skating on thin ice, so if you even slip or fall, I’ll be there to... Well, we’ll just have to wait and see, won’t we

{Mark shoves past the cameraman, which knocks him over and makes him drop camera as Mark walks off into the darkness}
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 am

Jake, PM me what RPs I am still to rate and I will get them done tonight or tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:31 am

@Beastin Boy-I gave Dan Maskell a little a bit of respect but it's like he just threw it out of the window,so I will show him I am going to win this Tournament but most importantly give him the most vicious beating of his life.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 am

OFF Just read your RP John and it's good but since when did Evans end my 3XW career? Razz Just curious
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Mine will be in in 18 hours whether you like it or not. Cause Jakes an Aussie and I don't understand when the deadline is. So .. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Omega walks onto the ramp and poses as the fans boo. He walks down the ramp, yelling at the fans, and eventually steps onto the apron and into the ring. He laughs as the fans boo and he begins to speak.

Mr. 100% | Omega

“In this world, there are two kinds of people: Those with power, like me, and those too weak to seek it, like my opponent, Mack Robinson. People with power are strong, maybe not so kind, but strong. And people with power are also those who rule this Earth. Think about it. The U.S. president, he basically rules over the U.S.A., because we gave him the power. The Queen of England has the power of a queen, and she rules England. Everywhere you look those with power are ruling the Earth. While those too weak to seek it, are weak, kind, caring, everything people with power aren’t. So that means people without power aren’t ruling the Earth. No hobo is gonna go around talking politics, while the president will absolutely talk politics. And as I’ve been talking, you’ve all seen the comparison I made earlier, I’m the one with power, my opponent, Mack, has no power. In this match, I’m the president, and Mack is the hobo. And while you all think “Oh, Mack will obviously win, he’s a veteran,” your wrong. Power is the key factor in a match, not stamina, not endurance, but power. You can beat every aspect of wrestling with just power. Let’s go through the list. Endurance: As long as you have power, the opponent’s endurance means nothing. Skill: No skill can combat power; I don’t even need to explain. You know what, I won’t go through the whole list; you all get it. And I think it’s about time all you so called “fans” got something. Without power in this world, there would be nothing but chaos. People like me, prevent that chaos. And people like Mack pretty much advertise that power. When it comes down to it, Mack may have more gold in his past than I do, but I have more power, and without power, no match is good. Without power, people would believe that everything and everyone is equal, when they aren’t. I’m just grateful that there is power in the world, because then the world wouldn’t have order. And Mack doesn’t have order, he just has age. How long has Mack done this? Yeah, I know. And as the 1 Year Anniversary of me coming onto the scene, I plan on winning this tournament. The finals of this tournament happen to be around when I first debuted in wrestling, if I did the planning right. This means, that my one year anniversary in wrestling will be marked with winning the biggest tournament in history. And you know what, peasants? I’m “Mr. 100%” Omega, and the 100% means #1, and Omega means the best. Don’t be surprised when I beat your hero Mack Robinson and go on in this tournament. And when I move on, and beat everyone else in this tournament, and win, maybe, just maybe, I’ll have shown what I am compared to everyone else in the world, and it’s easy to figure it out. I, “Mr. 100%” Omega, am better than ALL!

Omega drops his mic and rolls out of the ring and walks backstage.

I had a much better one on my other laptop, but I can't get on that, so I just typed this up.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Well how about, the deadline is this time tomorrow okay.
So that's 24 hours from whatever time it says this was posted where ever you are.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm

coool beans ive got 2k but i wanna hit 3
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 pm

So, lost my original rp. Gonna post one somewhere between 1 and 2k. Basically just Marcelo talking about how lame all of your guys are.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Still no Yannic RP? And fuck yeah, I've got wifi access where I am now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 am

-Broken Dreams by Shaman's Harvest plays throughout the arena as the fans recognize the theme song and begins to boo as "The Natural" Mack Robinson comes from backstage and walks through the curtains. Mack is wearing a black hoodie that says ' "The Natural" Mack Robinson ' in red, silver wrestling trunks, silver wrestling boots, and black shades. Mack smirks as he pauses and stands at the top of the ramp and receives the boos as he then begins to walk down the ramp with a cocky attitude and his smirk stays. Mack Robinson then makes a left to the steps and walks up the steel steps. He then walks onto the apron, as he takes his time walking through the ropes. Mack then walks across the ring to the ringside worker standing at ringside with a microphone. Mack then grabs it from him as Mack walks to the center of the ring and faces the fans, with the smile still on Robinson's face. He music comes to a stop as the fans boo slowly fade, and Mack Robinson begins to speak-

"The Natural" Mack Robinson:
"You know what makes me sick? First of all, you people don't realize what true Natural Ability is when you see it."

-The fans boo-

"I mean, come on! Face it. You have cheered all those fake legends in the past like Hulk Hogan and Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker. But you don't cheer me? Why? Because you're jealous. And Hogan, Taker, and Triple H had no talent at all. They just took steroids or amped up on Red Bull 20 minutes before their matches. But not me. I have Natural Talents. I admit, I train in the practice ring and in the gym. But that is because I am bored and don't want to spend my time out backstage in the hallways before matches, signing autographs for you people."

-The fans continue to boo-

"When I walk through those curtains, you are supposed to do one of the following actions. Stand up and clap... Or kneel down and bow!"

-The fans continue to boo, and some start chanting "You Suck".. But they slowly fade-

"But enough of that. I'm not facing any of you this Thursday. I must talk about my opponett, Omega. I watched his little, sucky promo this afternoon. And it wasn't just sucky folks, it was corny. I don't like how Omega filled his promos with lies and unfactual statements. Let's take a look."

-Mack Robinson points to the titantron as it plays a few clips where Omega talked about Mack in his promo later today. This took about 25 seconds before the titantron went back to a black screen, and the cameras then went back to focus on Robinson-

"Now I'd like to point out a few things about his promo. He called himself strong, and I weak. That is 2 lies in 1 sentence. He proclaimed himself as strong. That's not true. He may appear like that...... But he's obviously on steroids. He's a Hulkamaniac.... He's a Triple H wannabe..... And a Undertaker wannabe. He wants to win World Championships in every promotion he's in. He wants to go Undefeated at a big PPV. He wants to get inducted into the Hall of Fame! But what he doesn't realize is, it isn't going to happen. Now, like I stated before. I have Natural Talents. I even lift weights, and train in the gym, and kill 3 jobbers in the practice ring. So obviously, I'm not the weakling here. Now lets go on to the next thing about this promo. He said I was a veteran. Well, I have been on the wrestling circuit for a few years now. I've been trained by Shawn Michaels... I've been trained by Kurt Angle.. I've been trained by Dean Malenko.. I've been trained by 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair!!!"

-The fans yell in a quick "Wooooooooo!!!!!". Mack then takes off his black shades and puts it in at the top of his hoodie.

"And now, one more thing. He said I was a fan favorite. Clearly, I'm not. You all are jealous of me. And we established this already. You have no respect for me, and neither does Omega. Omega is obviously not familiar with my work. I will hit the Triple M... Or Robinson Render and pin his ass.. 1, 2, 3! And I will then advance to the 2nd Round of the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament. Get it through your thick heads, everybody! Why will this happen? Why is this guaranteed to happen?!............ Because my Ability..... Is just...... Natural!"

-Mack Robinson's music hits again as he drops the microphone as some of the fans boo and some of the fans are silent, as Mack walks to the ropes and walks through them. Mack then walks down the steel steps and walks to the ramp. He then marches up the ramp and stands at the top of the ramp. He then turns around and smirks as he stands there admiring himself before turning back around and walking to the backstage area-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 am

That promo was 917 words.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: "This tournament is my bitch."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 am

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
That promo was 917 words.

@KillSurgeKill: No one gives a shit...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Stranger things have happened ...

We open up to a cheering crowd, two men facing each other, one a black man the other an Asian. Twista XL is standing in between them holding a microphone. A man is at a DJ booth while their is a man and a woman sitting in a seat opposite - the scene of a rap battle.

Twista XL
"Yo. hold it down, hold it down! Up next we got the challenger - my buddy - JIN! Give it up yo! He's face the reigning champion Hasan! Hasan needs just one more victory to get into the hall of shake, win the prize money and a record deal! Let's give up yo! Holla! Jin you ready? Aight, DJ - SPIN THAT SHIT!"

The DJ picks a track and the instrumental begins blasting out of his system.

Jin
"Yo, yo ... With a name like Hasan, you should join a taliban, cuz that's the only way you'll get flex to drop a bomb, yo don't even talk to me I'll lay 'em in a boot, you be outside tryna shake hands with scoop, you got six victories I wonder if this'll hurt, the closest he'll get to seven is the number on his shirt, unh! Yeah I'm Chinese time you understand it, I'm the reason that your little sisters eyes are slanted! If you make one joke about .. race of karate, NYPD will be in Chinatown searchin' for your body! Ask XL, he'll tell you to duck down, he thought the hall of shake was a drink from uptown! What you gonna do son I'm ill when I spit, I'm tellin' you right now kid you ain't legit! Cause when I dr-"

Twista XL
"TIIIIIIME!"

The beat cuts out and the crowd give a monster reaction to the challenger Jin. Twista XL double-taps with Jin and looks at the reigning champion Hasan.

Twista XL
"Yo, yo, Hasan! My boy Jin came with some ILL shit right about now. Get focused IMMEDIATELY! You win this, it's seven in a row, you win to prize money and a record deal playa'! You ready? Aight! Thirty seconds on the clock! Scoop, drop us a beat!"

The DJ - Scoop - starts spinning the decks and the champion looks a bit put out.

Hasan
"Yo, yo, yo, yo .. yo .. I don't really think you want it with this cat Hasan, I have you in BT cookin' up fried wan tan, yo spittin' all your garbage kid it just ain't worth it, that's like sex and prostitutes catchin' aids on purpose! Yo ... yo ... DAYUM!"

The beat cuts and the crowd are visibly disappointed that the champion choked when he was just one victory away from the Hall of Shake. Twista XL is trying to contain a smile.

Twista XL
"Yo, it's now time to hand it over to the judges Missy and AJ."

The two confer for a second then stand up.

AJ
"We have decided, that the winner is ... CHALLENGER!"

The crowd cheer as Jin and Twista XL double-tap before XL goes over to share his condolances with Hasan.

Twista XL
"Yo .. thank ya'll for coming out today, we seen some ill spittin' especially from Hasan who beat 6 rappers in a row! Ya'll were great, as a special treat, we gunna see if Jin can make it two in a row, yo Jin you aight?"

Jin
"Beautiful bring it!"

Twista XL
"Yo Sterlin' you up playa!"

A young black man, wearing a sidewards baseball cap, a red tee, blue jeans and Timberland boots steps on stage. He has an assortment of chains and rings on. Jin doesn't look to plexed.

Twista XL
"Aight Jin your the champion so challenger first. Sterling you aight? 30 seconds on the clock, Scoop, HIT IT!"

The beat kicks in and Sterling begins rapping.

Sterling
"Yo, yo, yo, yo ... Why you actin' like I ain't the one? Why you got me battlin' Bruce Lee's grandson? Yo, I'm a star and he's just a rookie, leave rap alone and keep makin' fortune cookies! Look, I'm that guy - his mom was in Menace to Society sayin' hurry up and BUY! And the hood is where they'll find your body dawg, I'm the kid you just Mr Miagi look, I kick rap and spit fire, he just kick and be like HIYAH! Dawg I know why your eyes is chinky, cause you keep starin' at my pinky!"

Twista XL
"TIIIIME!"

The pre-dominantly black crowd seem to be in favour of the Asian Jin getting usurped and they cheer loudly for Sterling's Chinese-based rap attacks.

Jin
"YO we ready?"

Twista XL
"Scoop set it off!"

Scoop plays the track and Jin starts rapping.

Jin
"Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, check ... You wanna say I'm Chinese sonny here's a reminda, check your timbs they prolly say made in China! Don't make me get on this tip and straight kill'ya, his name is Sterlin' cause all he rocks is Silva'! Dude you, gotta stop followin' sin, your girl must love alcohol cause she be swallowin' Jin! Yo I'm about to flip this script and it's coming to it, yo you see me spittin' on the block you runnin' to it, cause this is XL's park I'm a hard act to follow, you an amatuer you go to the Apollo! Son you ain't a baller, give the audiene the juice, I seen 'em break dancing for spare change on fourty deuce!"

The crowd go nuts once again.

Twista XL
"Aight! AIGHT! Hold it down! Hold it down! We going to the judges!"

AJ
"Champion retains!"

The crowd start cheering as Jin and Sterling touch mics. Twista XL slaps hands with Jin but he notices someone beyond the shoulder of Jin. Someone he had not seen in months. Close to a year. Dr Slaughter ... Surge. He was standing towards the back of the crowd lightly clapping. He beckoned for Twista to come with him. W ith that Surge slipped inconspicuously out of a side door and into the adjacent alleyway. Twista sighed and then pushed himself through the crowd ignoring all the comments and compliments being thrown his way. Twista steps out into the alleyway and immediately the cold night air hits him. Surge is leaning against a wall tutting softly and slowly shaking his head.

Surge
"You stupid foolish gangster motherfucker."

Twista XL
"You crazy death-defying bastard!"

With that the odd pairing embrace in a quick - but very manly - hug. They pull away and Twista starts laughing,

Twista XL
"Fuck dawg, I haven't seen you in FUCK knows how long? What the fuck is up?"

Surge
"All is well, all is well, I'm making a big buck wrestling for the CWA and I still keep it locked up in ECCW and CWW. You on the other hand seem to be doing sweet fuck all ..."

Twista XL
"Yo dawg, I'm an MC now, shits good."

Surge
"What about wrestling?"

Twista XL
"I don't need it. I'm happy and I'm-"

Surge
"Homeless?"

Twista XL
"What you talkin' about homie?"

Surge
"I know you're living down in the homeless shelter like a big raging homosexual."

Twista XL
"It's just until I find my feet boi!"

Surge
"Well we're in Bed Stuy Do Or Die Brooklyn, it's a land of opportunity for a con like yourself. What happened to that game?"

Twista XL
"Yo if I get reprimanded again, I'm going down BIG TIME. The po-po are all over my black ass, I can't push a herb, can't nick a dime. Why leave a nigga out in the cold?"

Surge
"Well I've got the solution to your problem..."

Twista XL
"No, no you don't."

Surge
"Yes, yes I do."

Twista XL
"I'm not killing anybody."

Surge
"You're not REQUIRED to but what you do inside a squared circle is none of my business."

Twista XL
"I'm not going back wrestling!"

Surge
"Listen dude, it's a one-off gig. ONE tournament. 16 men, 4 rounds. You can handle four matches right? There's a huge prize-fund. And you also get to brag about being the best in the world."

Twista XL
"Yo cat .. It's appealing but who says I'm even going to win. Last I checked I'm 1-3 against YOU! Not the best shit goin'."

Surge
"Aight, it's a tournament full of absaloute scrubs. There's like four good guys in there, you're probably not even going to meet any of them. And as for me? Well I'm not entering. As a favor. Because I'd obviously kick your black ass again."

Twista XL
"Dawg I don't know ... Like I mean I said I was done ..."

Surge
"Do it."

Twista XL
"I dunno ... "

Surge
"Do IT!"

Twista XL
"Dawg I'm not sure if it's such a good idea, I mean what if-"

Surge
"DON'T BE GAY!"

Twista XL
"....... Fine."

Surge slaps Twista on the shoulder and chuckles slightly as Twista lights up a cigarette.

Twista XL
"So where do I sign up for this shit?"

Surge
"Oh I registered you early last week."

Twista XL
"WHAT!? But you haven't talked to me in over half a year dawg, how the fuck ... you knew! You came here to try and twist my thoughts mayne! That shit is corrupt playa'! I mean who the fu-"

Twista is cut off mid-flow by the ringing of Surge's mobile phone.

Surge
"Sorry to cut across your period-induced rant but that's the organiser of the tournament Jake Lyndon. He'll be telling me which gayer is your first victim ... OF DEATH!"

Surge answers the phone in an overly-pleasent tone.

Surge
"Why hello Mr Lyndon ... What may I be doing you for today? ... Twista XL? Why yes, yes he DOES just so happen to be beside me at this very moment in time!"

Twista sighs and takes a long drag of his cigarette.

Surge
"Oh I assure you he is so very pumped to be returning at your prestigious tournament ... Oh would he like to know who is opponent is in the very first round? Why of course Mr Lyndon! ... YOU FUCKING WHAT!? Good day Mr Lyndon ... I SAID GOOD DAY MR LYNDON!"

Twista looks up at Surge.

Twista XL
"Well ... what 'scrub' has this cat got to pimpslap across the arena?"

Surge
"Errr did I say that? Really? Scrubs? What I should've said was a competition filled with wonderful wrestlers and some of the best atheltes alive! Simple slip of the tounge you know?"

Twista XL
"Dawg ... what ... did ... you ... say? You better not be sending me up shit creek boy. Knowing you you're going to tell me I'm facing a former World champion or some crap like that."

Surge
"Errrrr...."

Twista XL
"Surge ... who am I facing?"

At this moment Surge punches Twista square in the face causing him to fall onto a dumpster. Surge sprints to the end of the alleyway and hails a cab as Twista regains his footing.

Twista XL
"SON OF A BITCH!"

Suddenly Twista feels his phone vibrating, seeing it's Surge he answers and starts angrily shouting.

Twista XL
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! YOU STUPID CRACKA ASS SON OF-"

Surge
"Your opponent ... your opponent is Trenton York."

Twista XL
"WHAT THE FUCK! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! SURGE YOU STUPID FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING WANKER! YOU COCK SUCKING DICK LOVING HOMOSEXUAL MASK WEARING ASS LICKING SHIT STABBING BASTSARD!"

Surge
"Impressive ..."

Twista XL lets fly another volley of abuse and all we hear is Twista XL shouting blue bloody murder as the scene slowly fades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next