The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:31 am

^^^^ I wonder what that is about
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

Guy in your sig = Next McLovin
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm

***Your computer screen slowly fade from the other promos you were just watching and thought you were put into awe by, into black. It stays that way for a minute to make sure it has your attention then you see lightning and a loud crack of thunder... then back into the blackness. All of a sudden while the screens are still dark you can hear a voice.***

"Lightning is a naturally reoccurring phenomenon. It can strike down upon the earth with such great power and speed such that no one can stop it. Lightning is the most unpredictable force that happens on a daily basis. Not one person out there can stop it."

***Your computer screen show lightning again but this time brighter and louder. The screen remains black for a few moments then if fades slowly into what seems to be an abandoned skate park. There is trash blowing every where and all of the bowls, rails, ledges and ramps are all are spray painted three times over with chips in the concrete and steel. As the camera is panning around you see just one lone skater. He is skating around one bowl as he gets some air he lands on his feet out side of it then gets a running start before dropping the board down in front of him and hopping on. This mysterious man then skates by the camera and every one realizes it is Casey Anomaly. Casey then gains more speed before hitting his signature skate trick the dark slide, on a rail nearby the camera. He goes up a quarter pipe and goes back towards the camera. On his way back he jumps off of his board and leaves it rolling away. about 10 feet from the camera, with out making eye contact he pivots and heads to the left side of the camera. The camera follows him keeping the view on the side of his body. Casey then begins to speak as if almost on cue, still not looking into the camera.***

"You know the first day I arrived here in Triple X Wrestling not many people liked me, nor knew who I was. I was supposed to be just another flash in the pan known as the pro wrestling industry. Nothing more, but yet again nothing less. I was a supposed to be a stepping stone for a company known as 3XW. But one man changed all of that."

***The Nightmare Among Men is still walking to the left of the camera and not making eye contact, Casey reaches the end of the skate park and you can see an abandoned parking lot with various stands that have signs hanging off and broken all offering various foods and such for the skaters who once went there.***

"This man saw the pathetic excuse of a wrestler I once was, he then took me under his cane, so to say, after seeing my apparent potential and he began to mold me. To train me. To transform me. Into I guess what he saw in me, which was something very similar to him when he was younger. And he did just that. He made me into a formidable wrestler, in and outside of the ring. I'll admit this to every one right now that I wouldn't be where I am today with out him."

***Casey smirks and looks into the camera for a second before continuing on over the parking lot.***

"And where I am today is only a partial thank to him. He only jump started my career not carried the whole thing. He didn't win my first ever hell on ladders match against Alex Fox for a contract saying I could cash it in at any time I would like for the Triple X Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. He didn't help me cash in on that no name at Carnage in the Cage to win my first ever 3XW Championship. He didn't help me retain it at Violence Orgy. I did all of that, on my own. No help from the Exile"

***He chuckles and takes a right walking down a street between the parking lot and a tall apartment building with broken windows and bricks missing from it as the camera swings around to his left still showing the skate park in the background and it being right under a free way with plenty of cars going over head.***

"Speaking of the Exile, Cyrus, You are the only one who figured out my true motives. Yes, I am egging you on so to speak. I want you to bring out that other fucked up side of you known as the Exile. I need for you to bring the Exile out for if you don't that's no fun for me. All of this work would be for nothing. Because if I don't face you while you are not the Exile, it would be a challenge but not as much of a challenge as I would like. The Exile would be the toughest man I have or most likely ever face. He is as you said in your own video yesterday: The gate keeper on my road to reach my ultimate dream, to be 3XW... and to reach that goal I must take down the top dog now, known as Cyrus Black, The Exile..."

***He trails off for a moment and a grin appears on is face as he stops to lean up against the apartment building next to a door with a big board going across it and a putrid dark green paint chipping away. The camera swivels to face just him and the building.***

"You talked about me not thinking about loosing and you are right, I never did until last night. But last night I realized something as well. That if I loose I fall a lot less farther then you do if you loose. or rather it will hurt more when you fall. If I loose I can get right back up and try again because I am used to the position I am at right now, the dreaded number two spot. You aren't used to any where except for being the leader of the pack. But say I do loose, You taught me to have some thing very important... resolve. And this resolve will help me stand right back up on my own two feet with dried blood on my face and that sick twisted grin that every competitor in this company has come to know and hate because they know I don't go down that easily. If I loose I will not cease to stop until I reach my own goal. People may say it's a reckless investment of time for it may cost me my career and kill something that has barely even started. But I say to hell with all the nay-sayers because I didn't get where I am today by listening to the antagonists along my long and winding road."

***Casey smirks at the camera with like he said that sick and twisted grin people hate before continuing on.***

"Now Cyrus the other alternative of me loosing is you loosing. The Exile falling to the Nightmare. Now where would that put you at?"

***He glances over the camera as if something else is going on behind the camera and continues to look off of that way while speaking***

"This may sound surprising but I really hope this does not end your career as a wrestler because I could not wish that upon the man who brought me up in this company. I am not that cruel. But rather that it makes you want to take back your spot as the top dog in 3XW because with out any competition there is no fun. With out you who would be there to try and stop me as I rein supreme upon 3XW? Jake Jones? A man who has not gotten a victory on me since we were both rookies. Neville Ryan. A man who has never beaten me one on one. Tim Taylor? A child whom I have been dominating ever since I was a young boy."

***Casey Anomaly stifles back a laugh while continuing to watch over the camera while leaning against the building.***

"Cyrus, I have stated I will be right back up to fight you again if I loose and you have admitted the company will move past you, which I hope it doesn't for the fact I have more respect for you then any one else in this company."

***He looks at the camera and grins. A skate board rolls into the screen and with out looking Casey steps on it stopping it.***

"If you do loose I hope you can be rebuilt and step back up to the man who was your pupil, your enemy, your competition, your adversary... your friend... Me... Casey Anomaly.... The Future of 3XW and the future of the professional wrestling business as we know it. Catch ya on the long and winding road Cy"

***Casey grins as he skate to the right side of the screen and as the camera turns following him as he skates towards the skate park. But to all of the viewers astonishment the parking lot that was once completely abandoned is now filled with cars and people walking around. The stands and vendors who's signs were broken and shelves that were empty know filled with snacks and lines that look as if the go on for a long time. The skate park, once with broken ramps and bowls, once dirtied and caked with graffiti, now clean and filled with plenty of skaters of all ages and sizes. As you see Casey skate through the crowd on his way yo the park he stops in front of a little boy that looks about the age of twelve and gives him his skate board. The young boy looks excited and thanks Casey before running off to show his father and when the camera swings back to see Casey, he is no where to be seen. The computer screen fades to black. It begins to zoom out and reveal a computer monitor and a wall with some posters on it. A few more moments and it is realized as posters of Casey Anomaly on the wall. One of him holding the 3XW World Championship close to his chest, the one above that sows him holding the EFNW Hardcore Championship, standing over Harry Jones; another the CWW Global Championship around his waist and the CWW Unsanctioned Championship, CWW Hardcore Championship and CWW International Championship at his feet. The final of him holding the ECCW Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand and a grin on his face. A figure walks into the slowly zooming out picture and takes down the ECCW poster. The figure throws it to the floor after tearing it in half. He bends over and reaches down for something. The figure pulls up another rolled up poster and puts it on the wall. After he has nailed it the picture is recognized as Casey Anomaly staring into the ECCW Terror championship on his knees in the middle of the ring. The figure stands there for a few more moments seemingly admiring the posters on the wall. You stare at the back of his head and notice his long black hair before he walks out of the camera again. the camera swings to the left, the way he walked off, and it shows an expensive looking living room. A big 64 inch flat screen TV hangs on the wall, (which is coincidentally, or not depending on ow you look at it, playing a Casey Anomaly match, Casey Anomaly vs Cyrus Black in a falls count any where match back in days of the original 3XW), a few big windows behind a sectional couch, the couch itself being made of black leather, a TV remote lays on it, and a few gaming remotes such as a Nintendo 64 controller, a PS3 controller and an XBOX 360 controller. A tall book case sits in the corner filled with books on all selves. The figure walks over to the couch and grabs the TV remote and shuts it off. The figure turns to look down at the couch, his hair is covering his eyes though. He grabs a a few articles of clothing; a black t-shirt, pair of arctic came shorts and a grin is seen on his face as he grabs a black lingerie tong with his free hand. The man inspects it before chuckling it and tosses it into a clothes hamper with the sign "Feminine Trophies" hanging over it. He tosses the other two pieces of clothing in another hamper near the camera. The shorts go in but the shirt misses. The camera swings down to look at the shirt which reads in bold white lettering: "FUCK YOUR MORALS". The camera swings back up to look for the man but is no were to be seen it pans around the corner of the room and the man is seen looking deeply into two trophy cases. The camera rolls around to being the man to examine the cases. The trophy case on the left as a few different skateboards in it, one is a cracked black label board with a picture of Casey Anomaly nailing a perfect DDT on Tim Taylor trough that same board on the old 3XW Promo Stage. One of the other boards is an Alien Workshop board, this one has a picture of Casey shaking hands with Rob Dyrdek next to it. The next shelf down has another Black Label board next to it is a picture of a very young looking Casey Anomaly (about 17ish) holding a big check and a huge grin on his face. The last board in the case is a really old and tattered, cracks in the grip tape and the bottom logo is literally unrecognizable, the picture next to that one is an even younger Casey Anomaly (about 6), opening a Christmas present with a huge grin on his face. The camera then focuses on the other trophy case on the right, this one has wrestling belts and is much bigger. On the bottom is a spray painted WWE World Heavyweight Championship with the letter TCW on it (this from his old backyard wrestling company when he was a young teen). The title next to that is another belt wit NKW encrusted onto it in red letters NKW, with white wings coming out of it (his first independent wrestling company). Te next shelf up as quite a few hardcore belts on it, featuring the CWW Hardcore belt, the EFNW hardcore championship and the CWW Hardcore Championship. The self above that one features some more titles such as the ECCW Tag Team Championship, the CWW International Championship, the CWW Unsanctioned Championship, the CWW Global Championship and last but not least the empty 2011 ECCW Money in the bank briefcase. The top self features two 3XW World Championships, the ECCW Terror World Championship and two blank spots in the case. The man finally turns to face the camera and moves his hair out of his eyes and it is seem as Casey Anomaly. from the previous video e seems a little bit more aged and has some more facial hair now. Casey Anomaly is grinning and points to the two 3XW titles.***

"The past..."

***The Nightmare Among Men takes a steps forward which makes him point at the ECCW Terror World Heavyweight Championship.***

"The present..."

*** Casey takes yet another step forward and glances at the case licking is lips. He is now pointing at the blank spot in the case.***

"The oh so bright future of Casey Anomaly. The future of Casey Anomaly which holds a prestigious title, and by prestigious title, I mean world renowned title and by world renowned title I mean famous title and by famous title I mean my titles. My title that will one day be in my grasp. That title being being the CWW Revolution World Champion. I know I am the current CWW Global champion but hey, I can't win 'em all I am human. And once I do I will be after whom ever that Revolution Champ is and will not stop until I either get that belt off of him. I will do any thing it takes and not show any signs of slowing down just like I have my whole career."

***Casey chuckles as he hops over onto the couch. The camera cuts to him sitting on the couch and the trophy case behind him in the background.***

"A great man, and a child hood idol of mine, once said this: 'Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I’m unfuckwithable. Not this knee, not bad weather, and certainly not the many men that wish bad intentions on me can stop me.' I live me life day in and day out by those forty or so words. The best part is when I see the face of those who are in disbelief or are in complete shock and astonishment when I achieve what they thought was impossible for me to do, when I show them what it's like to witness...

***He chuckles and flashes that sick grin of his and continues on.***

"A real life... Nightmare."

***Casey stands up and grabs a near by skateboard and skates down what looks like a flight of stairs but not hearing Casey crashing down, the camera swiftly moves to see him skating down a ramp wit stairs next to it. At the bottom he goes op a quarter (which is leaning against the wall at the bottom of the steps). As he reaches to top of it he gets the lip of the board to balance on the top. The camera cuts to a different angle; near Casey but facing his side. Casey descends down the quarter pipe and heads to a door. He picks up a little more speed, grabs a at off of a table, and hits a button on the wall, causing the door to slide over and open up. The light gets brighter and brighter as Casey speeds towards it. The Nightmare Among Men begins to yell the word Nightmare at the top of his lungs, as he skates towards the light filled door way. He shoots through it and the screen fades to pure white, his yelling stops and a slight laugh is heard... the video options open up and ask you if you want to replay the video or share it or watch another wrestler's promo.***
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Hazza wrote:
There is something that I need to point out. For the previous nine or so weeks I have been using the line in all of my promos 'There will never be another Harry Jones'. On the previous Raw, Ziggler cut a promo and said 'There will never be another Dolph Ziggler'. So first they copy my entrance music, then my nickname for Matt Xtreme ("The Chosen One") and now they steal my catchphrase...sick one, WWE.

Antichrist you got from Jeff Hardy, as well as the another me thing. So...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

My promo will be up in within 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm

God wrote:

Guy in his sig = John
Razz
Make sure you get me some ratings duude
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
God wrote:

Guy in his sig = John
Razz
Make sure you get me some ratings duude

So dog by Dan, but funny since I posted a picture of John too on the WWE U once
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
There is something that I need to point out. For the previous nine or so weeks I have been using the line in all of my promos 'There will never be another Harry Jones'. On the previous Raw, Ziggler cut a promo and said 'There will never be another Dolph Ziggler'. So first they copy my entrance music, then my nickname for Matt Xtreme ("The Chosen One") and now they steal my catchphrase...sick one, WWE.

Antichrist you got from Jeff Hardy, as well as the another me thing. So...yeah...
I don't watch TNA. Yeah I stole Odin's Beard from you though.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 pm

can I get some views on my promo from people that aren't judges obviously
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:34 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
I thought it was cool how you brought Casey's history into the promo. But yeah it was a good read man.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:36 am

OT: EVVERYONE TO C-Box
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 am

Judges, don't forget to get your ratings in
Competitors, you have just under 4 days to get your RPs in
Competitors, if you want a promo on the show, send me one!
EVERYONE, I'm going to need help writing matches so lemme know if your interested in helping Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Hazza wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
I thought it was cool how you brought Casey's history into the promo. But yeah it was a good read man.

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 pm

I've only got 1k words done atm, but another 2.5k - 3k should be done today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
EVERYONE, I'm going to need help writing matches so lemme know if your interested in helping Smile

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 pm

RED wrote:
Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:

I'm interested.

Aight, I'll let ya know soon which match you can write
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:22 am

The results are announced tomorrow right?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 am

John is pulling out. You win Cole. Be a sportsman and don't go thinking your top shit.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 am

John The Division Killer wrote:
John is pulling out. You win Cole. Be a sportsman and don't go thinking your top shit.
Gaaay!! Why are you pulling out?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:39 am

Hazza wrote:
John The Division Killer wrote:
Gaaay!! Why are you pulling out?

Because he doesn't want to get her pregnant
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

We have 3 days left right?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Yes Adam, you have until Monday.

Jake I will get my rankings for the other promos to you soon!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:58 am

Guys you have about a day and a half to go
So get yo RP's in asap
John, you let me down Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:02 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Guys you have about a day and a half to go
So get yo RP's in asap
John, you let me down Razz

Sue me. Get on chat.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:30 am

Granga, imma read & rate yours when my comp stops fucking lagging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next