The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

JUST A NOTE
Post your promo here, do not send it to me!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Jakey is this straight-up knockout?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 am

God wrote:
Jakey is this straight-up knockout?

Yeahuh
But you return in week 3 & 4 if you lose to fill out the card
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 am

NTW Round 1 Preview

Matt Brooks vs. John Leopold
In what will be the first ever match these two men should put on a fantastic performance. John Leopold was the early favourite going into this contest but after a splurge of votes, Matt Brooks is the official favourite to win this match. Although most don’t see either man going too into the tournament and troubling the likes of Harry Jones, Twista XL and Trenton York, these two are sure to put on a fine contest and could easily be the surprise packets in the tournament!

Chris James vs. Dan Maskell
Dan Maskell is the overwhelming favourite going into this contest and deserves to be with a decorated career so far and deserves to be considered one of the favourites to win the whole tournament. But one would be unwise to underestimate Chris James. James has improved in leaps and bounds and could pull out a win in the first round if Maskell lets his guard down.

Omega vs. Mack Robinson
The overly confident, Mack Robinson, struck the first blow as soon as this match was announced. The natural one was quoted as saying he was; “Glad he had Omega as a first round opponent” this lit a fire under Omega’s belly and is very much looking forward to getting his hands on Mack Robinson. Can he control his anger and test the veteran Mack Robinson, or will the natural ones words get to Omega and hand him an early exit?

Harry Jones vs. Patt Strem
Harry Jones has been ranked as the outright favourite to pull off a victory in this tournament leaving most feeling Strem is a long shot of winning in this first round match up. But Strem will refuse to go down easy and should provide Jones with a rough shock if he gets too cocky.

Kevin Evans vs. David Jackson
These two have a storied past, friends one minute, enemies the next. Thankfully for us, this week they have a gripe with each other and are busting at the seams to get in the ring with one-another. With the regular rules turned off for this one and both men allowed to do whatever they like in the ring, this could extreme and leave the winner at a disadvantage in round 2.

Marcelo Evans vs. Mark “Razor” Jones
The experts have all but ridden Jones off in this one. Evans has been a big name in the wrestling industry for years now and has earned the right to be recognized as a big player and potential winner in the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament. But Mark Jones isn’t to be taken lightly, the current CWW Champion has been making big waves on the independent scene and this could be his breakout moment!

Casey Anomaly vs. Stan Antsen
Casey Anomaly has been ranked high by all experts; on the other hand, Antsen has been ranked fairly low. But Anomaly would be foolish to let all the hype get to his head. Antsen has been highly underrated by the experts with some outsiders rating him with a good chance of winning. Either way this match should be nothing short of extraordinary!

Trenton York vs. Twista XL
Main-Event
These two men going at it in the first round has disappointed a lot of people, because there was a good chance they would have met in the finals if their paths didn’t cross. But with that insignificant detail aside, this contest could be Match of the Year. After his exit from this tournament, York is going into retirement, while on the other hand, Twista XL is returning from a lengthy break in this match making this a must see for all wrestling fans. Twista XL and Trenton York have a mutual respect for each other but that won’t stop either man from tearing the others heads off for the chance to walk home with the NTW Cup. This should be nothing short of fucking brilliant!

---------------------------

OOC - So if anyone wants to help write a match or a segment, PM me very soon.
Secondly that is the match order for the card.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

Kevin Evans vs. David Jackson

AKA The Battle for Shae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:16 am

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 Zvrc0i

~How Stubborn Are The Scars When They Won't Fade Away~
-Or Just A Gentle Reminder That Now Are Better Days-

=========================================================

Prologue

What is this life but the biggest question on every single persons mind. What is the next step in life and what does tomorrow bring to you and your life. Trenton York is a multiple time champion and a man that has proved his skills to the wrestling world and has shown what he is made of but honestly not many people know his story and he is actually somewhat bummed. Trenton has signed up for this tournament that I guess is to find out who really is the best in the world and in his first match he just happens to be paired up with a odds on favorite in Twista XL.. A match that promises to steal the show but of course Trenton is ready for anything that comes towards him.. always he has been showing what he is made out of.. getting the best of people like Surge and even guys like Paul London and Sterling James Keenan.. being one of the top guys in this tournament is just an understatement for Trenton York and he is ready to show a whole different place his story...

=========================================================

SCENE ONE: Match of the Year

The footsteps steadily increase in volume as you see the rain falling fast and in loads onto the man walking with a black coat on and a pair of black tight jeans. This man stares at the ground as the people stare at him as if he was some type of freak but Trenton York is used to these stares and these murmurs so soft that they are not heard.. This man has never been how do you say normal but he has never given up the will to stay above the next guy on his list.. a kid abused and demanded his whole entire life now only to be looked down upon for the way he acts.. a loner.. or the way he dresses. The guy is alone more than he has ever been before. Since getting into the main stream of this wrestling industry the following events have happened.. one.. Trenton York fixed everything with his uncle, Fred York, second.. his mother passed away letting out the inner demons that she tried so hard to control.. then lastly, the death of Fred York.. everything has gone SOUTH for Trenton York but he does his best to not let it get to him as Trenton takes a left down a dark alley in the cold chilly time slot of 2:34 A.M. He walks as his feet squish in the mud puddles but then he stops and pulls out of his back pocket a small hand-held digital camera and he throws back his hair and hits the button that says record and he holds it steadily and points it to his face but you can not really see him at all but yeah truly that does not matter. This is just the thoughts and words of Trenton York going into this tournament trying to find out who truly is the best of the best.. guys that are new to York and guys that are not so new just like.. Twista XL.. a odds on favorite.. the match of the night? More like of the YEAR!

TRENTON YORK || Just A Little Psycho

They are billing it as the "Match From Heaven" but a match like this could no way be from Heaven. Is it not a single sin the fine line between heaven and hell... This match that will be filled with two men petty each other to a bloody pulp just in an attempt to show the other one they may in fact be better than the other one.. I mean is that not evil? I know evil more than most people in this world for I have grown up watching these evil actions happen right before my eyes.. I watched when I was younger a man beat a woman.. for Christ sakes I have witnessed a murder happen right before my very eyes! These events both happened in the same hands... SAME PERSON Trenton raises his voices as he licks his lips possibly from what the camera can see. The hands of my father.. all of these things have made me what I am today honestly.. I have watched people die right before my eyes. I have been through it all and if I know a single thing about myself... It is that this is just the beginning of what is in my future.. my father MURDERED the love of my life! They sometimes ask me.. He uses a mocking fans voice Oh Trenton, why are you a wrestler.. those who are not afraid of me ask me this and my answer is he made me.. He being my father. I am a second generation superstar and I was to continue the family legacy! But that is where the problem came up in my so called "following the legacy," my father never won a world championship and I became better. I was to stay worse than my dad but oh I was not told that.. as I went on I got a championship shot and that is the match that my story really just got more interesting.. Trenton steps as you hear the breaking of what might have been glass under Trenton's feet Gun Shots and Father's.. you know.. things that are not supposed to go together you know? But hey I guess I am different from those common life's! Trenton begins to snickers Jealousy is a very bad thing but when it comes to your own family it just becomes hilarious.. be proud of what your family legacy has done but my father is all about himself.. I was going to overthrow him as the wrestler of the family.. his solution you may ask.... BANG!

Trenton yells this word out so loud that the birds that were just lingering around fly off in a fright. Trenton wipes his mouth and scratches his chin before snickering and walking off towards the light in the alley so he could actually see his face.. squish.. squish.. the rain continues to turn this alley into a mud pit.. Trenton reaches his destination.. Trenton stares at the ground and the camera just points at the ground as Trenton cracks his neck and snaps back into reality.. he was most likely thinking back to that night again. He brings the camera back up and continues on with what all he was saying.

The gun went off and just like that is was over! The whole arena went crazy.. the bullet that was meant for me became the death of my girlfriend! A bullet nipped me.. bullets everywhere.. almost killing my mother.. two young women died that night.. two young women.. there.. there.. to see me!! I was the reason behind every single injury that happened that night... He wanted me and that I will always have to live with but I am doing that.. Now back with the whole why I wrestle now that my father is locked away behind bars.. the answer is actually quite simple.. Trenton walks around a little bit and cracks his knuckles now. I wrestle to release my inner psycho.. I could be the type of guy who fights in the alleys sorta like this one but know I do it for championships.. i get no pleasure out of fighting outside the ring.. only once have I really fought out of the ring and that was when I met Harry Wright.. the man that helped train me.. now that is that and last time I heard about him... he was in the hospital.. This is more than just fighting for money and gold but a way to take out all the anger my father created.. THEY SAID I WAS PSYCHO! I remember when I fought Surge.. a match that was stopped by management for being too brutal.. I made Surge.. the unstoppable and insane Surge bleed. I have always done the impossible since I was younger.. yeah I may be psycho.. I hear those gun shots in my head over and over again.. in my head but hey you know.. they make me deadly.. it is like this.. gun shot.. equals and ass kicking.. I am insane and Twista XL better be happy that this match against me is not a no disqualification match or it would really be over just like that... Is it really sickening that I love the way it feels with a weapon in my hand? My good ole daddy always told me to stay away from those types of matches.. I never really questions but I wondered.. and now I know why.. he was telling me these things.. fear.. and nothing other than that.. he was afraid that with a weapon I would make people feel my pain.. Trenton snickers so evil it may have just made the devil cringe. I enjoy beating people.. hear those words Twista XL? Twista.. ahh I remember back when you joined Wicked Wrestling Entertainment Inc... you just never had it.. this is your return tournament? While you have been gone I have became a tag team champion.. the New Horror Champion.. television champion... the list goes on and on... Trust me going into this match.. we will steal the show and I will be victorious... I AM NOT GOING OUT THAT EASY! Trenton actually somewhat grins under the shine of the street lamp. We both had terrible luck of the draw... two men they were putting at the top.. the TOP! Of the rankings and one is already out.. honestly it is sad but do not ever.. think I will take it easy on you.. Twista.. YOUR DONE!

Trenton begins to laugh as he finishes what he was saying and he looks down to the ground and walks over to a wall as he basically goes down memory lane in this very spot. The events that has gone down in this very spot goes on and on as Trenton crouches down and points the camera to his face with has a lost soul type effect on it as he sighs, there must be so much more really on Trenton York's mind as he just seems to be a little shaky and can not really stay on one subject as he continues talking.

You ever wonder why i came to this spot to do this little promo? So let me tell you.. I have always ended up in this spot. When I revealed my true identity and took off that blond wig.. this.. this was the spot that I went to. Once my Uncle passed on.. I woke up here and the list just keeps going so I just had to come here to tell you of my story.. this alley plays just as much as an important part as anything else in my life. Trenton begins to snicker as he obviously goes deep in thought and the camera just watches the facial expressions of Trenton.. he then snaps backs into reality and attempts to play is off cool. I have a question to all of you that will watch this video.. do I seem like an outcast to you? The first thought about me is it you are afraid of me? Honestly I would think you would make fun of me.. I am not that scary.. just well.. misunderstood... at one time I was lost and afraid.. did you know that? At one time I was just a normal child in a messed parent relationship.. Trenton walks around after getting out of his crouched position and begins to kick up weeds and what not Twista XL.. you need to get all of the pot smoke out of your system and be more sober than you have ever been in your entire life.. more sober than when you were even born. I need you to take each and every word I say in as if it was your last words you shall ever hear.

Trenton stares into the camera lens as his smirk slowly begins to come back to his face as he must be picturing the upcoming match with Twista XL. Trenton York has been out of the ring for a few a while but now Trenton is returning to the ring and has to face Twista. Trenton begins to walk out of the alley going to finish off this little interview with himself.

Twista... my friend.. this is not just a match to me! I am going into this match as if my life depended on it! I have this goal in my wrestling career to be the most unforgettable professional wrestler the world has ever seen so I can rub that in my fathers face. To let him know that I am the best of the best and to not judge me by my looks. Many.. many. times have I went into a match where they call me a wimpy, emo, freak and do you know what happened in that match? I defeated them as if they were a nobody! Never underestimate me ladies and gentlemen because I am one man that hides the monster inside oh so very well. With one glance at me you may believe I am a harmless and confused young man that walks this world alone but oh no. I have a monster inside me that is dying to get out... dying to get out Twista.. do you see the irony in that statement! Of course you do not since you do not know me. When my mom died, it arose and I laughed at her funeral.. evil right? When my Uncle passed on.. I destroyed the hospital and made the security back down so what makes you even think you will even begin to stand a chance when it comes to staring me down across that ring! Trenton York reaches the entrance of the alley as the people walk by and give him the hush glances as York just stares at them and they quicken their pace Twista I am telling you as a mutual competitor to not get your hopes up. I am going to win and I am setting my sights as the winner! Trust me.. when i want something I get it. The thrill of being is a winner is the only thing that keeps me sane... Twista XL.. my final words to you before going into what may be your biggest match to date is good... luck...

Trenton hits the stop button to his video and turns off the machine as he walks up the streets of Chicago towards his home as of course the people stare at him in disgust and even fright. Trenton is more dedicated to winning this tournament than we have seen him for anything in a really long time and with a challenger like Twista XL this match promises to be good. Trenton puts his hands in his pockets and continues on as the scene comes to an end

-SCENE-
Word Count: 2.5k

I HATE THIS RP :/

Last edited by Grangaa on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 am

“The John Leopold promo”
Arena: Miami Herald
Air Date: 7/5/11

John Leopold’s entrance video plays along with his theme song, “Broken Dreams”.

The crowd in Miami Herald doesn’t seem to be happy with the arrival of John Leopold as they start booing. However after a few seconds the music stops and Leopold hasn’t appeared yet. Then the big screen shows John Leopold drinking Ice-Tea in the cafeteria somewhere backstage. A camera man is sitting next to Leopold recoding him. Leopold looks at the camera and takes a sip from his Lemon Ice-Tea as the crowd chants “You suck”. Leopold smirks and takes off his Gucci sunglasses.

“Evening Miami! This is the one and only, the richest superstar in any company, ECCW’s best superstar John Leopold! But, I believe you already know that. At least most of you. You know ECCW is the best wrestling company since late 2010. You know why? Because John Leopold is the World Champion over there. Leopold means money for a company like ECCW. Of course I don’t need money myself as I was rich way before I entered a wrestling ring. See this is how the Leopold family goes. My grandfather, John Leopold, was the richest person in the whole Philadelphia! No one could get close to him. He had two sons. Peter Leopold and George Leopold. Peter Leopold would refuse to follow his father’s footsteps and you know what happened to him? He became poor, he couldn’t find a job and he decided to commit suicide! He was married until his black wife left him, taking their two kids with her. A sweet girl named Alicia and a pretty boy named Daniel. Both got their mommy’s last name which was Jameson. You know what happened to Daniel and Alicia Jameson? Alicia got married to a very rich guy from Boston while Daniel became a wrestler! He now calls himself Azazel. Now let’s get back to Peter and George Leopold. As I mentioned before, Peter refused to listen to his father and he had a very bad ending. On the other hand, George took over his father’s industries when he died and he became the richest man in Philadelphia, just like his dad! George met a woman named Ramona and they got married in Pensylvania. Ramona gave birth to two boys. John and Bryan Leopold! Unfortunately my father George had the same fate as his brother. His wife left him and he killed himself. Bryan became a thug in the streets while I took over as the richest man in Philadelphia and later one of the richest men in America! Now you people know all the truth about me, so let me find out a few things about you people in Miami too! Let’s see…”

Leopold picks up a book from his table and opens it on page 35.

“Here we go. What people should know about Miami! Hmmm…Drugs, homeless people, hookers, more drugs, bad basketball, even more drugs…”

He closes the book.

“Wow! You people are indeed living in one of the worst places of this country! What does that say? Look at how I grew up, look at how rich my family was and then look at you people. Which one of you people here came out from a family likes this uh? Let me guess…No one! You people…”

The crowd boos loudly.

“Yeah, yeah boo me all you want, but in the end of the day you will be begging your parents and your friends to give you some money so you can pay your rent. But you know what? They won’t have money either! And meanwhile I’ll be sleeping in my luxury bedroom in a luxury hotel that I own! You people only care about how Lebron James will save the Miami Heat without realizing that even the Boston Celtics can beat Miami Heat! Now, let me come down to this ring, where I will speak about something more important than Miami. But…”

He gets up and drops 10 dollars on the table.

“While I will make my way to the ring you can take a good look at John Leopold’s in ring performance!”

This video plays on the screen:

“Broken Dreams” by Shaman’s Harvest plays on and John Leopold appears on the stage. He walks down the ramp as the people yell at him that he sucks and he is annoying. Leopold refuses to even look at the fans as he gets inside the ring. He gets a microphone and smiles.

“So, as I was saying, I am here to talk about this special tournament the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament that will declare who is the biggest superstar from ECCW, CWW and some other lame promotions. We have stars like Harry Jones, Dan Maskell, Casey Anomaly, Kevin Evans and Trenton York. Now in case you don’t know how the system of this tournament is working…well I don’t care. It doesn’t really matter after all. You see I am already the winner. There is no one in this tournament that can beat me. I am the perfect superstar! I have the looks, the ring abilities and of course the charisma that every other superstar is jealous of. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t underestimate my opponents, I am just better than all of them combined. And no it’s not arrogance…it’s just a fact! I am better than the over-rated Harry Jones, I am better than Dan Maskell, Casey Anomaly, Kevin Evans, Trenton York, Mack Robinson, Twista XL, Chris James and the rest of the superstars in this tournament are not even in my league. But let me hear your thoughts people! Please tell me who do you think is going to win this tournament?”

Leopold raises up his microphone as the crowd yells names of other superstars like Harry Jones, Dan Maskell and Trenton York.

“You people are funny. You really think that I am going to lose? Really now? I mean who is my opponent in the first round? Does anybody know his name? Does he even exist? Hey you kid, what’s the name of my opponent?”

Leopold points to the ring announcer who gets in the ring and tells Leopold that he is going to face Matt Brooks in the Battle of the Underdogs. Leopold hands five bucks to the announcer before telling him to get out of the ring.

“Battle of the Underdogs? Really? Underdogs? John Leopold is not an Underdog! John Leopold has never been an underdog in his life! I am not an underdog! All of my opponents are the underdogs! When I want to win something I am the odds on favourite to win it! I am not going to lose to…Matt…Matt Brooks! No, no, no. He’s the underdog not me! All what’s happening here is that the people that are behind this tournament are obviously trying to make me look like an underdog because even they are jealous of my personal success! They seem to forget that they begged me to join this tournament; they don’t realize that I am rich enough to create a wrestling industry by myself and have them work for me! But that’s ok, because after I win this tournament and I’m declared the greatest superstar of this or any other generation, all of you that see me as an underdog will realize how wrong you really are! But let me tell you something about Matt Brooks. Last night I watched Transformers 3 and I got to say that I was impressed by the special effects of this movie. I mean, the plot was a little childish but for sure it was better than the second Transformers movie that the critics totally buried. And they had every right to do so. Now this third movie was so impressive that I really didn’t care about the mediocre actor’s that played in the film. It makes me wonder…Does the name “Leopold” sounds like a good name for a successful actor? Of course it does! Anyway that’s all I had to say about Matt Brooks.”

Leopold walks out of the ring and starts making circles around the ring.

“You boo me. I find it funny because that’s all you can do. Boo me all you want. That’s not going to change the fact that I am richer than you. It doesn’t change the fact that I am a World Champion. It doesn’t change the fact that I am going to win this tournament. It doesn’t change the fact that I am not an underdog. And it doesn’t change the fact that I am the best superstar in the world.”

Leopold walks in front of a kid.

“You think I’m a loser? You think that Matt Brooks is going to beat me, uh? You think that I’m an underdog don’t you? The truth is, my child, that your father is the loser here. You parents are the underdogs of life, because day in and day out they work like dogs so they can provide you with everything you need to grow up and become a man who will then go on to do the exact same thing as his father did and become a loser too.”

The kid yells something at Leopold as he continues to walk.

“You know what I’m going to do this summer? I don’t know either! Because I can do anything. I might go on vacations, I might buy a few hotels near the sea, I might go for surfing! You people have to plan your vacations for months because you need to collect enough cash. I can plan a trip and do it in the next day. That’s how superior I am to you people and to every other superstar from every other industry.”

He walks up the ramp.

“Do you know why I’m going to win this tournament? Because that’s what I do, that’s what I always do. I win. I’m a winner. I get what I want, when I want and there is no one and nothing that can stand in my way. My name is John Leopold and I am the Lord of the Rings! I own every wrestling ring, every arena in this planet! All the rest are just my puppets! The fans, the superstars, the General Managers, the people behind this tournament…everyone will soon recognize how great I am. Everyone is going to respect Me. Everyone is going to bow down to Me! That's My destiny and that's how things are going to happen. All the Trenton York's, all the Casey Anomaly's, all the undeserving Hall of Famers, are going to kiss My feet. Now as far as tonight goes, I have a flight to catch as I am going to Las Vegas to visit My casinos! I can't wait to leave this town! And for damn sure I ain't coming back here! Have a nice day, even though I doubt that you will.”

Leopold laughs as he leaves down the microphone before turning around to walk away.
He hears a few "you suck" chants but he just shakes his head as he leaves to the back.

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 am

off: I hope that promo looks good enough.

I would also like to help with match-writting.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 Ban710

Harry Jones RP; "Respect"

Introduction

Are you living in the past, present or future? Many of us are burdened, if not caught up with our past. More than the consequences of our past actions, we let the memory of the past drag us down. We like to hit the rewind button in our memory and lick the wounds of long ago. We open up one painful memory and then a sudden flood of other unpleasant memories comes rushing in. And on a downward spiral we go. We spend most of our time entertaining our bitterness, pains and disappointments of yesterday. We even spend countless hours just imagining the day we will get our vindication or even vengeance from past hurts. As we waste our time dwelling in our past, our present is wasted as well. And the sad thing is that our today is our tomorrow’s yesterday. Wasting the present now is just adding up to our wasted past. And the vicious cycle continues. Many of us are also so anxious about our future. While our bodies reside in the present moment, our mind has time travelled years from now. We spend much time being worried and gloomy to things that has not happened yet. We are so absorbed in the “What ifs” that we forget the “What now’s?” Our present also affects our future very much. To have a better tomorrow is to have a better today. Our actions today will greatly affect our future, good or bad. To waste your time today being anxious about tomorrow is to waste the opportunity to improve your tomorrow. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. To live life is to live in the present moment. The past is dead and the future is yet unborn. The key to healing the past and having a hopeful future lies in what you will decide to do NOW. Now is the only thing we really got. If you waste the present moment by dwelling in the past or being anxious about the future, you end up loosing everything. Today is your tomorrow’s past. The way you live today will make your tomorrow better or bitter. Today is where you are. To be who I am right now I have had to inflict an immense amount of punishment on myself, but it was definitely worth it. I have put my past behind me, and I now look towards the future…my future. Patt Strem will be another victim and another spoke in the age. Patt Strem; the odds are stacked against you, as they should be. For I am the greatest professional wrestler of all time I am Harry Jones…Welcome to the Age of Extreme!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click. Lights! Camera! Action! A man is seen standing in an empty room, propped up against a wall. The man is wearing a hood that covers his face from the camera. This unidentified man has a small stature, but by the way that he is standing it is blatantly obvious that he is walking for a cause. The man begins to speak, not lifting his head or giving his audience any distinct clues of who he. After a long pause the man flicks his hood backwards and reveals himself to be none other than Harry Jones. Jones does his signature arm spread taunt, before directly speaking into the camera.

Harry Jones: “Destiny. It's a funny thing that you can't argue with, it just comes, and everything you do only changes the end result. It may end well, and it may end horribly, but it all is based on your actions and if you're Harry Jones…well, destiny is looking great. I am the greatest professional wrestler in this fascist world and I am the definite winner of this imbecilic tournament. As I look back at my past, it becomes clear that I am the most innovative hardcore wrestler of all time. There are many key aspects to ‘hardcore’ that other wrestlers do not understand. Being hardcore is to rebel against wrestling fundamentalism and discriminations. Hardcore is not reflected on how many scars you may bear and on the amount of blood shed by an individual, but it is reflected on the courage and heart that the man shows inside the squared circle. I am Harry Jones…and I am hardcore. Pay checks, women and my fan base are the least of my concern. As a pro wrestler I reject all frivolous commodities including my fans, because the only thing I care about is being a champion. After my fifteen year career it has finally occurred to me that I do not need a belt around my waist to signify that I am a champion. Hell, I have won twenty-five major titles in my career, but each championship reign has been worth nothing to me! I don’t need any belts to signify my status as a champion; I don’t even need this petty tournament. I have devoted my career into saving the art of hardcore wrestling and bringing this branch of pro wrestling back into the mainstream genre. Whether I win or lose, nothing will be taken away from me, because unlike my opponent, I have got respect for myself and the industry. I don’t go parading around trying to get a pop from my audience – no, I do things differently. In the ring I am a spectacle. Whether the people watching this promo right now are cheering for me or booing me, after you see me defeat Patt Strem, you ingrates will have no choice but to respect me! After you see me defeat Patt Strem you will all be believers in The Age of Extreme and most importantly, you will all be believers in Harry Jones!”

Harry quizzically stands up and begins to pace backwards and forwards with no intention of going anywhere. Harry stops and looks directly at towards the camera.

Harry Jones: “Patt, I find your arrogance offensive. I have inflicted so much punishment on my own body in order to show my respect for the wrestling industry, but it is people like you that are responsible for the downfall of pro wrestling. Unlike yourself, I am not a ‘sports-entertainer’…I am a wrestler…and a very good one if I might add. All you have managed to accomplish in your career is written on a sheet of paper which titles you into the graduate class of GWF. I can see that you have a bright future in the wrestling industry, but if you think for a second that I have lost my mojo; you are dead wrong! I have still got my unmatched agility, I have still got a burning passion for the industry and I am still a hardcore motherfucker! When I first heard about this tournament, I thought; ‘By Odin’s Beard…this is kinda gay…really gay…’, but I soon realized that the best wrestlers in the entire world will be competing in this competition. I decided to participate in this dumbass tournament for two reasons; to collect a few dollars and to prove a point. I am better than that stereotype ingrate called Twista XL. I am better than that lunatic named Trenton York. I am the greatest wrestling prodigy of all time! Nobody will ever have as much bravery as me…Nobody will ever be as extreme as me…Nobody will ever have as much heart as me! Nobody will ever be me…There will never be another Harry Jones!”

Jones takes a few seconds to compose himself He flips his hood back and smiles at the camera, showing the pearly whites. Harry retorts…

Harry Jones: “Doesn’t it just amaze you? How peculiar is it that I am the smallest and lightest wrestler competing in the tournament, yet I was voted as the most likely to win. At the start of my career I was given the slogan ‘The Ultimate Underdog’, because people thought that my size was a disadvantage in the ring. Well it took the idiotic pro wrestling fans twenty-five world title reigns and three hall of fame inductions to finally come to life with the fact that I am the best wrestler in the world. Some might say that I am the Jesus Christ…I just laugh at those people and tell them to call me Judas. Sure, I have saved hardcore wrestling and whatnot, but I have had a complete change of mindset. I don’t care about my fans anymore…quite frankly they can all go rot in hell for all I care. I do things on my terms and nobody else’s. If my fanatics where still supporting me right now then I would not be able to make it past the first round of this treacherous tournament, because they would keep pressuring me into taking some stupid risk that would end up benefiting my opponent rather than myself. I am a lone wolf. I will take risks when necessary, and I will play it safe when need be. Instead of fearing the worst, I am looking forward to fighting against some of the world’s greatest wrestlers. Everybody in this tournament has the potential to win, but it all comes down to who is willing to go the extra mile. I am here to fight, because that is the one thing in this world which I love to do. Nothing makes my day like a good ol’ slobber knocker. I was to fight, I was born to fly and I was born the greatest wrestler of all time. Whether you defeat me, or I beat you; the bottom line is that I will always be the greatest of all time. A great man called Charlie Sheen once said; ‘I’m winning’. This quotation has so much relevance to me in so many ways. I am at the peak of my career; I am the favourite to win the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament and I now own Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling…I don’t have Adonis DNA, but just like Sheen; I am winning. I have practically already won this tournament, but unfortunately I have to show my face against some worthless opponents in order to claim my prize. Patt, you where already punching above your weight the day that you signed up for this competition…but now that he has got to fight against me – the greatest pro wrestler in the world – you might as well be on your knees begging me for mercy now, Strem. Sure, you have the height and weight advantage over me, but it all adds up to nothing because I am the greatest professional wrestler in the world! I will admit that I promised that I would put all my accolades behind me, but my rich history in the business is undeniable. While I was winning major championships, you where watching me win them on national television! Your potential as a rising star in the industry and every hope you had of making it will be crushed when I humiliate you in our match. I will make your ‘nightmares’ become your ultimatum when we square off!”

Harry sprouts forwards towards the camera and eerily turns his head to his right, then his left, and then back towards the camera.

Harry Jones: “There is a countless number of reasons why I am better than you, Strem, but the soul reason is that I am completely unpredictable…BAM! Right there and then I could have broken every pathetic bone in your body. If you have any doubts…well, just you wait until we finally fight. The viewers at home might not particularly like my newly established attitude, but when you actually put some thought into my predicament, I have got no reason not be arrogant or cocky. ‘The Antichrist’, ‘The Extreme Angel’, ‘The Saviour’, ‘The Twenty-Five Time World Champion’, ‘The Wrestling Prodigy’ - squares off against some unknown kid with a decent amount of talent, but a kid who has no credentials and no experience whatsoever. Good luck, Patt, because you will need all the luck you can get in order to stand a chance of beating me.”

Harry displays a serious facial expression, before continuing.

Harry Jones: “There will come a time in this competition when I will feel like calling it quits. It may come in the first round, or it may possibly come in the final round. I may feel it necessary to call it quits after a hard suplex, or maybe even after having one of my own maneuvers backfire on me. No matter how often this feeling of doubt occurs, I will always push beyond my physical boundaries. When I have all of the odds stacked against me in a match, I will always stay composed. This is my hardcore mind set coming back to save me in a tight situation. My mentality is what separates me from all of the other wrestlers in this tournament. There is no such thing as a ‘bad wrestler’. If you have a passion, devotion and a love for the industry then I respect you, and so should every wrestling fan in the world. Every wrestler competing over the next few weeks are all talented. They all have a passion and a drive to compete; but nobody that has ever walked the face of this planet matches my passion, love and devotion for the industry. The fanatics may have the incompetence to believe that I am a ‘bad guy’, but the truth is I have done so much for those ingrates! I have saved hardcore wrestling by bringing it back to mainstream organizations, I have destroyed my body for their amusement and I have practically spent my entire life on my knees for those people. I have done so much for those people…but now it is time that I do something for myself…I will win the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament…and then you will all respect me…

…The Age of Extreme is upon us!”

Harry does his signature arm spread taunt as the camera suddenly turns into an array of static, signifying that the promo is over.

Word Count: 2,332

Last edited by Hazza on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am

I went for quality over quantity in that RP. Hopefully it was enough to get me over, as I had to post this early.

Best of luck to Yannic, I'm sure it'll be tough to win this one. I just found my phone, meaning that I will be able to check up on the results while I'm in Bali and stay in contact with yall...yeow!

But yeah, best of luck to Yannic and everybody else with their RP's.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

OFF: I will post my promo later, i'm just not on my computer atm, and that's where it's all typed.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Glad to see some RP's getting posted
RED, I'll let you know which match you can write very soon
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Good promo RED, getting quite worried now. Razz
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 pm

*As the music plays,Chris James pops out and the Fans cheer.He then walks down the ramp and enters the ring and taunts,he then grabs a mic and smiles*

Chris James:You know there's a lot of great competition,and when I say lots of great competition that doesn't mean, everybody.Now, my match against a phenomenal althete named Dan Maskell and I bet it would be a great match to see because I know he have talent but I know if I give 1 Spinebuster that match will be over and I gurantee that.I hope I make it far to the tournament and make a statement that I could be a top notch Wrestler.I know there's assholes in the back doubting my chances of winning,well I would like to say you could be wrong because ya'll don't know if I would lose this tournament and shit.

Chris James shakes his head

Chris James:I'm not the best but I was a Former World Champ,but there's still a lot to prove than just for me being Champion.Now,I love to fight and I could snap your body in half,make your bones break and that's how I would do to you in the ring if I get pissed the fuck off.And I'm not the man with a lot of talk,so I recommend for you guys to know that actions speaks louder than words.

Chris James throws his mic down and walk back backstage as the fans cheer
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm

[The scene opens up in a small gym. A wrestling ring sits in the middle with a spotlight shining down on it. Matt Brooks sits with his legs crossed and his head bowed. He looks up and licks his lips before speaking.]

~Matt Brooks~
“June 14th. Thursday, June 14th. That is the day that I will be facing John Leopold in the first round of the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament. Now usually when people do these little “promos” they either pick a unique place to do them or they got on and do it in front of a live crowd. Well I decided to do neither of them. Instead, I decided to do it in this gym right after my work out. You see this tournament is not about how rich we are or what we have accomplished in the past, it is about our wrestling skills. If we can’t wrestle then this isn’t our tournament.”

[He stands up and walks over to the ropes before running his hand along it. He stops at the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle before taking a seat.]

~Matt Brooks~
“Wrestling is more than just a sport to me; it’s my life. I started wrestling when I was about ten years old. My old man took me down to the town hall one night and I watched these guys just put their bodies on the line. They were diving from the balcony and going through tables and I was really enjoying it. That was when I realised what I wanted to do. So I signed up for some gym down in Vegas and that was the start of a great career. I wrestled over the indies for years and I never really got a chance to move up to the big leagues.”

[He steps down from the turnbuckle and walks around the ring for a few moments before stepping out. He walks through the gym, pushing the punch bags out of the way as he does so. He stops at the lockers and takes a seat. He unlaces his boots while he speaks.]

~Matt Brooks~
“Many people, including my opponent for June 14th, seem to think that I am going to lose. I actually find that quite, especially seeing as I probably have more experience than any of them. I may not be well known but I have been wrestling for over 20 years. I face John Leopold in my first match and I’m not worried at all. This guy might think he’s something because of the money he has but money can only get you so far. When he steps in the ring with me then he will realise that all the money in the world won’t be able to save him from the beating he will receive. John Leopold keeps talking about ECCW but this isn’t ECCW; this is the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament! John, when you step in the ring with me, you are going to be the victim of so much punishment that you will think twice before thinking you are better than me.”

[He throws his boots in the locker before standing up. He takes off his top and trousers before grabbing a towel. He wraps it around his neck before taking a seat yet again.]

~Matt Brooks~
“The fact that I have been considered an underdog shows how little of an understanding the management of this tournament have of actual wrestling skills. They have taken the names from the big companies and said that they are the “veterans” because they are well known yet I, a man who has been wrestling for over 20 years, is considered an underdog. But it’s fine because it means I can take all the more pleasure in showing up John Leopold and moving on in this tournament. Now while I am on the subject of this tournament, there are two men that I would like to mention. Those two men are Twista XL and Trenton York. These two are being considered the “favourites” to win this tournament merely because they are well known names. I respect the fact that have both given a lot to this business but that doesn’t make them the best. I am the best! I have heard that this will be the retirement tournament for Trenton York. All I can say to that is that I am happy to see yet another waste of space gone from MY business. With this idiot out of the way, there will be more room for me to finally show all the wrestling fans out there what they have been missing for so long.”

[He gets up smirking with the towel still around his neck. He walks over to the showers and goes to walk in but stops at the door. He turns and decides to speak one last time.]

~Matt Brooks~
“I am sick of being overlooked and underrated by every worthless soul out there! I have devoted more than half of my life to this business and yet I still get put down by arrogant pricks like John Leopold! So on June 14th, I am not only fighting John Leopold, I am fighting anyone who ever wronged me in my wrestling career. So I will not be held responsible for my actions on John Leopold as I have been provoked for too long! John Leopold is only the first man who will feel my wrath. From this point onward, I will no longer be walked over! I will no longer be put on the back burner! From this point onward, I will make sure that I am considered the best because that is exactly what I am! I will either let management see my potential or I will be forced to take matters into my own hands. Watch this space because I am definitely going nowhere!”

[He storms off into the showers, visibly pissed off. The scene fades as the Brooks shouts “Remember The Name”.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I know it is short but I hope the quality is good enough to win.

If not, I wish RED the best of luck with the rest of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I know it is short but I hope the quality is good enough to win.

If not, I wish RED the best of luck with the rest of the tournament.

Nice promo. May the best underdog win bro.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:17 am

So the judges can start rating all the promos/RP's and such and PM what they think
Mesa you can be full time judge if you like Razz
Don't rate the opposition or yourself in your matches
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 am

Just quietly, as I was reading this line; "There will never be another Harry Jones!”
Ziggler was like, "There will never be another Dolph Ziggler!"
I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 am

''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:

*As the music plays,Chris James pops out and the Fans cheer.He then walks down the ramp and enters the ring and taunts,he then grabs a mic and smiles*

Chris James:You know there's a lot of great competition,and when I say lots of great competition that doesn't mean, everybody.Now, my match against a phenomenal althete named Dan Maskell and I bet it would be a great match to see because I know he have talent but I know if I give 1 Spinebuster that match will be over and I gurantee that.I hope I make it far to the tournament and make a statement that I could be a top notch Wrestler.I know there's assholes in the back doubting my chances of winning,well I would like to say you could be wrong because ya'll don't know if I would lose this tournament and shit.

Chris James shakes his head

Chris James:I'm not the best but I was a Former World Champ,but there's still a lot to prove than just for me being Champion.Now,I love to fight and I could snap your body in half,make your bones break and that's how I would do to you in the ring if I get pissed the fuck off.And I'm not the man with a lot of talk,so I recommend for you guys to know that actions speaks louder than words.

Chris James throws his mic down and walk back backstage as the fans cheer

ES, there is a 500 word minimum, you need another 260 to make the cut.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 am

There is something that I need to point out. For the previous nine or so weeks I have been using the line in all of my promos 'There will never be another Harry Jones'. On the previous Raw, Ziggler cut a promo and said 'There will never be another Dolph Ziggler'. So first they copy my entrance music, then my nickname for Matt Xtreme ("The Chosen One") and now they steal my catchphrase...sick one, WWE.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 am

Hazza wrote:
There is something that I need to point out. For the previous nine or so weeks I have been using the line in all of my promos 'There will never be another Harry Jones'. On the previous Raw, Ziggler cut a promo and said 'There will never be another Dolph Ziggler'. So first they copy my entrance music, then my nickname for Matt Xtreme ("The Chosen One") and now they steal my catchphrase...sick one, WWE.

Lol, chatbox
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Lol, chatbox
Let's touch willys
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 am

[Along this dark Grey Corridor there is a long row of openings like a cell block, coming from one of the cells is the sound of some mumbling, inside that cell is a man sitting on his bed wearing a Brown T-shirt and Dark Jeans, he has his head in his hands he is rocking backwards and forwards before he looks up smiling, once he looks up you can see his face and it is Dan Maskell.]

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 1120_xfnbxjetbj_vlarge

‘This is my Home I have stayed here for years on end before and knowing it after I am finished with Chris James I will most likely end up back here, see the question is what will I do to him well here is my answer ask yourself this Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things.

[Dan then gets up and paces round the cell.]

‘You See Chris I know your kind a Muscle head who thinks he is a big deal well Chris allow me to educate you your not, but what I do know is your going to go into the match with a plan probably dreamt up by one of your inbred friends but a plan none the less which makes you a schemer Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are, and I am going to do what I do best and that is take their plans and use it against them cause a bit of anarchy, fuck the system to upset the order so that everything becomes Chaos but you know what is good about Chaos? It's fair.’

[Dan then leans against the wall before crossing his arms]

‘I need to say this though and that is Chris I want you to know what I do to you is not personal it is just me trying to reach my goal by winning this tournament and even though I know it is your goal as well you have no chance in beating me and no one else gives you a chance but then again these people think I have no chance of winning this whole thing well allow me to tell you right now you are wrong I am going to come out and win the whole deal and then the very same people will be like I had him pegged from the start but let me say this I really well and truly do not give a shit where I am placed on the rankings as no matter what I am winning this tournament’

‘However when I win this Tournament and I get the trophy I am not going to put it pride of place in a trophy cabinet no I am going to most likely sell it on eBay or melt it down and turn it into some jewellery because as of late I don’t give a crap about Titles or awards instead I am all about sending a message and my message is there is a new breed of bad guy in pro wrestling and that is me no more of this whining, complaining, bitching and cowardice instead there will be Pain, suffering and possible cases of disablement and unfortunately for you Chris all three of them are going to apply to you as it is nothing personal it’s just I don’t fucking like you.’

[As Dan starts maniacally laughing before leaving his cell and walking down the dark corridor as he walks down there his laughter can still be hear echoing through the halls]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 am

Daniel GET YOUR ASS ON CHAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next