The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::

Go down 
+18
Jarrett
M
American Wolf
Mesa
SP
''King'' Extreme Styles
fuck
Cole
Harold
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
RED
Styles
Bleed Green
Sam
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
LegendOfCasey
Jericho
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:46 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
LOL why the fuck is Evans in the match, he didn't RP?!?!?! Oh well, prepare to molested, John.

Jake loves me so yea.

I am gonna rape you.

cbox?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
LOL why the fuck is Evans in the match, he didn't RP?!?!?! Oh well, prepare to molested, John.

Jake loves me so yea.

I am gonna rape you.

cbox?

School won't let me on there, mate.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
John [Team PPL] wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

Jake loves me so yea.

I am gonna rape you.

cbox?

School won't let me on there, mate.

Reply to Hunter ?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:52 pm

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: "I entered this tournament as an opportunity to prove to myself that I am the best wrestler in the world. When I win this tournament, I will defend my title against Surge in the match that never happened!"
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
@ProWrestlingAntichrist: "I entered this tournament as an opportunity to prove to myself that I am the best wrestler in the world. When I win this tournament, I will defend my title against Surge in the match that never happened!"

@KillSurgeKill: @ProWrestlingAntichrist I'm gonna punch you in the jejunum until you puke up all that bullshit you seem to spit out anyways...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 pm

CL Punk wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

@KillSurgeKill: @ProWrestlingAntichrist I'm gonna punch you in the jejunum until you puke up all that bullshit you seem to spit out anyways...
@ProWrestlingAntichrist: @KillSurgeKill #WTTAOE, bitch!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: @KillSurgeKill #WTTAOE, bitch!

@KillSurgeKill: @ProWrestlingAntichrist I don't know what that means, faggot. It sounds gay...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 Th_Adam_Cole-1Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 Th_Adam_Cole2Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 Th_Adam_Cole

Tonight | Marcelo Evans

The scene opens in a locker room, presumably one being used for the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament. The locker room is nothing special, containing only a couple of benches, a shower, and lockers that have little paint left on them. There is but one man in the locker room, and that man is NWT competitor "The Highlight" Marcelo Evans. Evans is in a brand new pair of bright red wrestling tights that feature very intricate white designs and a pair of matching boots. Evans starts to lace up the boots, slowly and deliberately, not bothering to look up at any point. As he finishes, he stands up and lifts his head, staring at the camera. He forces a smile before speaking.

"Tonight I take the final step in winning the Nightmare Wrestling Tournament when I find myself in a Deathmatch against Stan Antsen, Harry Jones, Kevin Evans, Omega, and Dan Maskell. Tonight I cement my place in history, when I become the first man to raise that trophy above my head and prove that I'm the best wrestler in the world. The five men I mentioned are all talented men, Harry Jones is a future first ballot member of the Hall of Fame. But tonight, I will come out on top. There is no other scenario, and there's no alternate ending for this tournament. This is my tournament to lose, and I won't allow that to happen. I'll be standing tall when the rest of my opponents meet their unfortunate end. Getting into the ring with me will take them to the point of no return. But despite my guaranteed victory, I'll admit something strange is happening. For the first time in my career, I'm actually nervous. I've got goosebumps on my arms. My palms are covered in sweat. I can't explain this sensation to you clear enough. I'm at the point where the beginning of Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' describes me a little bit too well."

Evans laughs, and runs a hand through his hair. His face demonstrates that everything he has said is completely true as he continues.

"Again, I'm not one-hundred percent sure why I'm so anxious about tonight's match, after all, I've seen how some of my opponents have been preparing for this tournament. I'm not exactly intimidated by Dan Maskell's karaoke skills, if you can call it skill. The only other man in this tournament who seems to have been preparing properly is Stan Antsen, who would've been eliminated last week had Amy Winehouse not died. Other than that, almost nobody has done anything to properly prepare for the tournament. But no matter what I do, I can't shake the feeling that something could happen. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've never been in a match this big. Maybe it has something to do that the one loss in my career came in a title match. No. It's because I'm no just doing this for me, I'm doing it for my brother, my Uncle Daniel, and my father. If I lose, I'm not the only one who has to live with it. I have to win it for everybody in my family who never got a fair shake. If I don't win, then I destroyed their spirits because I wasn't good enough."

Evans stops speaking, and allows everything to sink in as the viewers finally see the more humane side of the young wrestler. Evans looks around the locker room and walks out of the door, having pumped himself up. While he walks through the hallway, he is handed a silver and red ring jacket and a pair of shades, both of which he puts on. He makes his way into the Gorilla Position and the rest of his opponents have already made their enrances. He takes a deep breath an then closes his eyes, allowing his whole career to flash in front of his eyes. He can hear his theme song play throughout the arena, but he doesn't budge. The ring announcer gives the usual introduction for him, stating his weight, hometown, and other information, but still Marcelo doesn't make his way to the ring. The music stops playing and the crowd outside starts buzzing, and the production crew looks at Evans, looking rather confused. Evans looks at the crew and nods at them, saying only three words.

"Play it again."

The production crew once again play Evans' theme and he walks out onto the stage, getting heavily booed by the fans, who he has obviously not won over yet. He shakes his head and laughs before spreading his arms and staring at the roof of the building. He then walks toward the ring, climbing into the squared circle and staring down his rivals. He then retreats to a corner and waits for the biggest match of his career to start. He ditches his jacket and glasses, and then waits for the infamous bell to ring.

Last edited by The Cymbal [Team Granger] on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Just so everybody knows, that RP was meant to be short to truly identify it as being the last couple of minutes before his match. The main purpose of it was also to help people connect to Marcelo as a person rather than a character without burning them out with too much information or emotion.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

may get one up for tomorrow if not too late
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Today is the last day, isn't it? We go by Aussie Monday as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

[Along this long dark street there is a Old English Style Pub, after a few shouts about four men can be seen dragging a man by force from the pub and tossing him hard into the road, as the men head back inside the man hops to his feet and brushes the dirt and grit off of his black shirt and jeans.]

{In a strong Essex Accent}

'Oi come back out here you motherfuckers I swear to god I will bang you out right now.'

[Two of the men then walk back out from the pub one is Bald and about 5'9 whilst the other is much Taller and has a Black Military style haircut.]

{One of the men then squares up to the guy.}

'Look mate we don't want no trouble, I mean you are 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell right and we are big fans it's just we can not tolerate you groping Female patients or being abusive to the staff, so yeah look please just leave as we are just doing our jobs and we do not want any trouble.'

[As The man by himself(now obviously Dan Maskell) Smirks the two men look a bit nervous.]

'Well let me tell you something boys it looks like trouble found you.'

[As quick as a flash Dan kicks the bigger man right in the testicles causing him to drop to his knees before grabbing the other man by the top and just punching away at his face, as Dan let's go following the fifth punch the now bloodied man drops to the floor, The Bigger man the gets to his feet only for Dan to spear tackle him into the Glass door Causing a loud smashing noise as glass scatters everywhere.]

'See you may think you can just chuck me out of here and that I will just accept that, no mate I won't you see I do what I want when I want and there is fuck all you can do about it.'

[Dan then walks back into the pub and a few more loud shouts can be heard when suddenly the other two men from earlier can be seen running out of the almost terrified when Dan Maskell then also comes running out of pub full speed wielding a Pool Cue]

{As Dan chases them down the street swinging the Cue back and forth he shouts}

'Get Back Here you Cowards, I am going to Merc you I swear to god.'

[As the two men Sprint down this road they hop over these bollards before taking shelter under a market stall, Dan then with a surprising amount of skill leaps over the bollards before jumping onto the stall and hanging on to one of the bars for balance.]

'Bouncers come out and play.'

[Dan then starts banging one of the metal bars with the cue causing an unnerving amount of echos coming from the stall, just then one of the men tries to do a runner from under the stall only for Dan to throw the cue right at him taking his legs right out from under him, as the Man hits the floor he appears knocked out as his head hit the concrete, Dan then jumps down and stands over the bloke when the last man who was hiding under the stall comes running out and cracks Dan with a punch to the face staggering him]

{The Man then yells}

'We treated you with respect and you act like this now it is time for me to take out the trash and dispose of you.'

[As the guy finishes talking Dan runs at him and the two men start landing punches to each others faces when Dan pushes him hard into the wall before landing a big punch dropping the bloke.]

{Dan then leans over him and shouts]

'Mate don't you know who I am, I am 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell, and mate for you to even try me is an insult I mean seriously If you even dream about beating me then you had better wake up and apologise and you just found that out, got it?'

{The other man still sort of groggy murmurs}

'Yes'

[As he says yes Dan Laughs before placings his foot on the dudes chest.]

'Good now see you later mate.'

[Dan then lifts his foot off the guys chest and looks round incredibly proud of himself when Police Sirens can be heard in the distance]

'Oh Shit...... Not again.'

[Dan then begins to sprint off into the darkness disappearing down a slip road as the Police Cars pull up, a few Policemen chase after him but all what can be heard is all of them shouting they can not see him, over the police radios a description can be heard for Dan as the Police and some onlookers wonder what caused all this violence.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

The scene opens up with pro wrestler and part Ant, Stan Antsen! walking down the sidewalk of what seems to be New York City, seemingly talking to himself as people pass him. He then walks up to a cross walk and is half way across the street before a GIANT SEMI COMES FLYING DOWN THE ROAD AND HITS HIM!!! We then fade to black as you hear women screaming and people calling 911.

---28 minutes later---

We return with a shot of a desolate New York, with the only remains on the streets being newspapers and abandoned cars. Finally, we see some sort of life as Stan Antsen slowly crawls out from behind a car. He looks around, worried that he caused all of this again. He then looks over and sees a pistol laying on the ground. He slowly walks over and picks it up, and then stares at it for a while as "Lips Of An Angel" plays in the background. He then pulls it toward his face as a tear falls from his eye, and says "Fuck it". Just as he's about to pull the trigger, the screen quickly goes to black, leaving what happened to Stan to be a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Mine coming tonight.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

DAMN YOU ALL! Mine will up tonight around 7 PM, Jakey
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
C-H-A-T
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza [Team PPL] wrote:
C-H-A-T
Dude I had school. I replied to your messages though
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 am

I will get my one up after I do this other promo
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 am

[The scene opens and we are inside the gym, and we can see a lot of people training on the bags and gym equipment, we can the room and we see a man entering the training ring which is completely smack bang in the middle of the gym. He is wearing green, black striped long tights, black boots, he has no shirt on. He is now standing inside the ring, smiling. About 10 dudes enter the ring, all smirking. Evans trainer is on the outside with a bell in hand. Evans walks around and shakes everyone hands before looking over at the trainer]

Tim Johnson:

“Evans you ready to do this?”

Kevin Evans:

“Wrestle sure. I am born ready to fight”

Tim Johnson:

“No, I mean you ready to go crazy?”

Kevin Evans:

“What do you mean?!”

Tim Johnson:

“See you soon Evans”

[Evans starts yelling at Tim before the bell rings, and Evans goes dead slight, he lifts his head grinning like a mad man. He scans the 10 dudes before motioning for them to come at him, one dude does he is met by the Classic Kick, another one runs at him and his met by a running spear! Evans jumps up and spins in the air and nails a hard kick to the jaw of another dude. He nails the Evans Spike on another guy, Evans sends one guy over the ropes and he lands on his head Evans grabs another dude and plants him down with the Death Valley driver. He throws another dude at the camera and the camera shuts off]

20 minutes later…

[Another camera turns on and we scan the room and we see the gym in ruin, bodies are all over the place, equipment is broken, we look towards the ring and we see Evans lying on his back, as the bell rings. Tim enters the ring with a smile on his face]

Tim Johnson:

“Kevin, you really are crazy, you completely snapped! You destroyed everyone here! I have not seen so much pain and suffering in one match”

Kevin Evans:

“No, I did not do this! You’re lying! Someone else did it! I never did this!”

Tim Johnson:

“Look around Evans, you did it you are the monster, you have really gone insane now, I can see it now, everyone will be wanting you now, they will love to have the crazy one in the main event, even maybe as the World champion!”

Kevin Evans:

“No, no! I will never become anyone’s show pony! I am not crazy, I am sane! I never did this! These guys need help, call someone, they need help! HURRY! ”

Tim Johnson:

“Oh trust me they will get help, soon enough, but I think we need to talk about deals, money and power! We will get it all soon! I can’t wait!!"

Kevin Evans:

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

(Evans jumps up but he freezes and falls flat on his face, he has fainted, Tim is standing over Evans chuckling, saying something about, only the start Evans, only the start.)

Scene ends
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 am

[Insert Harry Jones Promo Here]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

Is this what the match will be like?

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 am

My Story >> by Harry Jones

Harry Jones is standing in the bathroom whilst a soft, depressing song plays in the background. Harry takes a deep breath and begins speaking...

It all started out as a usual Sunday afternoon. I was at a pub with my best friend Matt Xtreme and two girls came over to the table. One of the girls was my wife, Kelly, and she asked me to drive her home. I was drunk, but I told her that I would drive her after one more drink. One drink became five, and five became ten, and ten became fifteen. Kelly and I hopped into my semi and said goodbye to Matt and Sarah. We started driving, and I don’t know what happened next…but I drive pretty awesome when I am drunk. Apparently Stan Antsen was hit by a semi on that same afternoon – hmm. Anyway, we got home and I was walking up the stairs when I tripped over on the third step; my arch nemesis. I wasn’t injured, but I started throwing up from the fifteen shots. Kelly insisted that I saw a doctor, and she turns into a real control freak when she is angry, so I saw Doctor Bob Darth. The results where shocking.

The music pauses and Harry takes a deep breath.

Nothing was wrong with me, but Bob said that I should take some tests to see if I am HI-V Positive. I took the test…

The music suddenly stops again and a tear trickles down Harry’s left cheek. He manages to croak out the rest of the sentence, trying not to bawl.

I was fine, had no sign of aids in my system. So I started driving home twenty-eight minutes later and saw Stan Antsen holding a gun to his head. The distraction caused me to lose control of my wheel and spin out of control. I drove into a poll and the effects of the crash…

Harry is now on the floor sobbing, pounding his fists onto the tiles.

I survived the crash unharmed…The next morning I was sitting in an alleyway eating some jelly beans, and a man in trench coat approached me.

Jones is losing control now. His eyes are red and puffy and he is struggling to put full sentences together.

The man approached…me…with a…needle…he offered me some…her-hero-heroin…

The music cuts out and there is a long, awkward pause.

I said no, but the man was awfully nice. He gave me some more jelly beans. Anyway, I walked out of the alleyway and saw a man pointing an M9 at an elderly woman on the sidewalk. I told the man to go frick himself, but he turned the gun on me from point blank…and he pulled the trigger…

The music fades away again as Harry takes deep breathes, trying to compose himself.

He shot at me…but he missed…that was the only bullet he had in the chamber, so he decided to leg it. Later that day I went to a party at Matt’s house. It was an absolute rave until somebody lit the carpet on fire with a cigarette. Soon enough, Matt’s house was in a blaze of ferocious fire…and I was stuck inside the house with Kelly.

Jones is rolling around the floor crying and screaming out Kelly’s name passionately, as if there was a climax to that night.

Kelly was ki…Kelly was ki…Kelly was kind of frightened by the fire, but we made it out of the house about fifty minutes before things got nasty.

The music stops playing and Harry’s tone becomes more casual.

Later that night Kevin Evans raped me…he raped me hard! And now that I have the opportunity to win the Nightmare Wrestling Championship…I be rapin’ erybody roun’ here!

Hahaha, I almost forgot about this!

Last edited by Hazza on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 am

The end part makes me feel really sorry for Harry Jones, I wouldn't want to wish that on anybody Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

-.- hahhahahah. Funny Jones.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:19 am

I thought so as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::   Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread:: - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Wrestling Tournament #1 ::Official Thread::
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next