The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Teddy Spanks
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Mesa
Killer Queen
Bleed Green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Jamie Story is walking round in search of Mikel Davis.

The Minority Report are walking round alos looking for their GM Teyy Kearn.

Terry Kearn sits in his office.
Sergei Malvonov and Dwayne Thomas walk straight into the office and sit down.

Sergei: so your our boss no?

Terry: Yes what do you want?

Dwayne: well seeing as we are by far your most talented superstars we would like to know whether we will be booked this week.

Terry looks at them with a quizzical look.

Terry: Yes you will most likely be booked this week but why do you think that you are the most talented superstars on my roster?
Dwayne: because we are minorities and we work harder then you lazy Americans.

OOC: may have to reply a bit later family stuff

Terry: You're calling me a lazy American!?! Do you not realize who the hell I am?
Sergei: your the man smart enough to sign us to contracts.

Terry: I'm going to put you guys in a match. Who do you want to face?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:

Dwayne: well seeing as we are by far your most talented superstars we would like to know whether we will be booked this week.

Terry: Yes you will most likely be booked this week but why do you think that you are the most talented superstars on my roster?

Terry: You're calling me a lazy American!?! Do you not realize who the hell I am?

Sergei: as we want to make impact we will select Jayden and Bobby.

OOC: imma post a tag app for the team on the app thread
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:

Terry: You got it boys! Make me proud.

OOC: I saw it, Mikel will add it when he gets back or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 am

It's been confirmed!

Monday's show, RAMPAGE!, will be a dual-branded show as it will also be the first show of TNCW.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 am

Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:
Joey wrote:
Shade wrote:

Terry: You got it boys! Make me proud.

OOC: I saw it, Mikel will add it when he gets back or something.

Dwaye: yeah we will and we promise the win will be decisive.

[Sergei and Dwayne then leave the office and walk to the gym]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:21 am

Jamie Story is walking round the hallway smoking a cig.

The Minority Report are in the gym.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 am

Carmen O'Conner arrives at the arena, with a nasty scowl on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 am

Omega arrives to the arena, Alpha trailing close behind. They both walk around the arena with wide smirks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 MackBanner

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -arrives at the TNCW Arena for the first time in his career in his Hoodie, Shades, and his wrestling attire as his personal trainer walks right behind him. Mack enters the building arrogantly, and heads to catering to get some lunch before he goes to train for Monday's show-

New Mack Robinson Banner is from JHF0410. And it's cool. He was awarded for having his banner he made for me in the first post of Mack Robinson in TNCW. Congrats, Jon.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 OmegaBanner-2

Omega arrives to the arena, Alpha trailing close behind, as theywalk around the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Monday's RAMPAGE! Dual-Brand Show Lineup So Far:

Interpromotional Match:
Magnus Matvey w/Mikel Davis vs. Kevin Evans

RAMPAGE! Match:
Hunter J vs. Omega w/Alpha

RAMPAGE! Match:
Donnie Ramone vs. Timothy McArmstrong

1 Interpromotional Match and 2 Demolition Matches (All 3 to be decided by Terry Kearn)
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm

*Steven Blair arrives at the arena for the first time, a cocky smirk across his face. He begins to look for management, looking very arrogant*
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 am

Jamie Story is looking for Mikel Davis
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 am

(Kevin Evans is in his locker room getting his mind ready to kick Magus and Mikels asses)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Razy Gogonea to win wrote:
Jamie Story is looking for Mikel Davis
Mikel Davis is in his office, sorting paperwork.
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Austin:*Arrives at the TNCW Arena ,In his 2010 red camaro, for his first wrestling debut*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Magnus Matvey arrives, excited to embarass Kevin Evans come Monday, and make sure Kearn puts him in a World Title match.

DT Holloway arrives at the arena for the first time, sporting a pair of black NBA shorts and an NWA t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm

(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, hyped to beat up the Rookie magnus and make sure he gets the world title!)
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, hyped to beat up the Rookie magnus and make sure he gets the world title!)

All of a sudden, Matvey materializes in front of Evans.

"So you really think you can beat me 'Classic?' You know what else was considered a classic? That Titanic movie, and when I'm done with you and people are trying to identify your body, they'll be more confused than Dan Maskell trying to figure out why DiCaprio didn't save himself."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:19 pm

CP Munk wrote:

"So you really think you can beat me 'Classic?' You know what else was considered a classic? That Titanic movie, and when I'm done with you and people are trying to identify your body, they'll be more confused than Dan Maskell trying to figure out why DiCaprio didn't save himself."

(Kevin Evans looks around and blinks)

"I KNOW I can beat you! Sure I don't have the boss on my side, but hey I am not a ass kisser like yourself. Only reason you got a match with me, was because you kissed up to the boss. I am going make sure your career will be ended. I have ended a career before I can do it again,"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Omega arrives, Alpha close behind. They prowl around the arena for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:35 pm

CP Munk wrote:

"I KNOW I can beat you! Sure I don't have the boss on my side, but hey I am not a ass kisser like yourself. Only reason you got a match with me, was because you kissed up to the boss. I am going make sure your career will be ended. I have ended a career before I can do it again,"

"First of all, I didn't have to kiss anybody's ass to get a match with you. Just because I've got a friend in management doesn't mean I can't actually go in the ring. And even though I'm green compared to you, I've still got a huge advantage over you. I've watched hundreds of your matches, and you've never seen one of mine. You know nothing about me, therefore you're unprepared. And don't bother looking for my matches on YouTube, because I've never had to go all out in the ring, and Monday won't be the first time I put an opponent down without even trying."
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Austin: *Searching for Friday Night Demolition GM*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

"First of all, I didn't have to kiss anybody's ass to get a match with you. Just because I've got a friend in management doesn't mean I can't actually go in the ring. And even though I'm green compared to you, I've still got a huge advantage over you. I've watched hundreds of your matches, and you've never seen one of mine. You know nothing about me, therefore you're unprepared. And don't bother looking for my matches on YouTube, because I've never had to go all out in the ring, and Monday won't be the first time I put an opponent down without even trying."

(Kevin Evans grins a bit)

"Yea he is gonna hold your hand all the way. Good for you, you watched my matches, so you must know I am the most dangerous man in wrestling. Sure I don't know much about you, but I know your a ass kisser. Also you are very hyped up that you will beat me. I know you won't beat me. I will prove, I am still best, the most dangerous! But after I end you, I will move onto the world title, how does it feel, to be a stepping stone?"
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

(Kevin Evans grins a bit)

"Yea he is gonna hold your hand all the way. Good for you, you watched my matches, so you must know I am the most dangerous man in wrestling. Sure I don't know much about you, but I know your a ass kisser. Also you are very hyped up that you will beat me. I know you won't beat me. I will prove, I am still best, the most dangerous! But after I end you, I will move onto the world title, how does it feel, to be a stepping stone?"

"Keep your words sweet Evans, cause you're going to be sucking them through a straw after I break your fucking jaw on Monday. Don't kid yourself, because I'll end you, and everybody will know that TNCW's biggest star is 'The Marvel' Magnus Matvey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next