The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Teddy Spanks
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Mesa
Killer Queen
Bleed Green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
OOC:

Quick Question, why wasn't Jayden V Layne booked? Even though the match was never said in the rp still they could of battled on the show.
It's booked for next week's show. Because Friday starts title matches. And so Monday, I was going to have that on the card and I was debating whether to put it as a title or not. And plus, I want more heat built up.
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Scott Stanford: Hello ladies and Gentleman i would like to introduce my guest a this time Mr. Amazing Austin *the Crowd boos* how do you feel about losing your very first match in TNCW?
Austin: *looks at Scott like he is stupid* how does it feel..... how do you thing it feels. I lost to some Loser. A Punk ass loser who got lucky in our match. I mean if we had a second match i bet.. no no I guaranteed I will be victories. So, I hope he enjoys his win tonight because it will be your last because I'm Just...... Too...... Damn........ Amazing. *Walks away*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Omega and Alpha are sitting in their lr backstage. Omega is smirking about his victory

(Hunter kicks the door down)

"Alright boys, you two pain in the asses, have cost me my match. Omega, you fat prick. You couldn't beat me you had Alpha help you. So that is why I want a rematch with you next week. Your bum buddy is barred from ringside!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

The Best at Everything wrote:
Scott Stanford: Hello ladies and Gentleman i would like to introduce my guest a this time Mr. Amazing Austin *the Crowd boos* how do you feel about losing your very first match in TNCW?
Austin: *looks at Scott like he is stupid* how does it feel..... how do you thing it feels. I lost to some Loser. A Punk ass loser who got lucky in our match. I mean if we had a second match i bet.. no no I guaranteed I will be victories. So, I hope he enjoys his win tonight because it will be your last because I'm Just...... Too...... Damn........ Amazing. *Walks away*
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -heard Austin's interview and walks up to him, not looking to happy or impressed, and stares down at him-

"Who in the hell do you think you are, son? To talk about a Natural Gift like that. If you think you can ever... EVER.... beat me, I'll knock some sense into this Friday. It appears I didn't do enough tonight."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Shade wrote:
Razy Gogonea to win wrote:
Jamie Story is looking for Mikel Davis
Mikel Davis is in his office, sorting paperwork.

Jamie Story walks straight into the office.

Jamie: Mikel Davis, my name is Jamie Story.
Mikel: "Hello. Nice to meet you."

Does anyone know where in the hell Joey is?!?!?!

Jamie: it's a pleasure, so let's cut to the chase I want a match.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 am

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is seen in his locker room, reading a book, not at all into the first show.)

{Orlando Layne feels like being a pain in the ass, so he walks into Jayden's locker room, uninvited and moves across the room towards him before standing close enough to him to be able to see what he is reading}

Orlando Layne

How am I not surprised that I would find you in here, reading a book called wrestling for dummies, but I guess your trying to get prepared for whenever our match takes place, which is going to involve me putting a trash can on your head once I win and stomping down really hard on it, so that book in your hand is pretty much useless and needs to be put away since I'm the one that overcomes the situation, not you!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 am

Samuel wrote:
(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is seen in his locker room, reading a book, not at all into the first show.)

{Orlando Layne feels like being a pain in the ass, so he walks into Jayden's locker room, uninvited and moves across the room towards him before standing close enough to him to be able to see what he is reading}

Orlando Layne

How am I not surprised that I would find you in here, reading a book called wrestling for dummies, but I guess your trying to get prepared for whenever our match takes place, which is going to involve me putting a trash can on your head once I win and stomping down really hard on it, so that book in your hand is pretty much useless and needs to be put away since I'm the one that overcomes the situation, not you!

(Jayden does not look up, but he does know Layne, is there.)

"No, it is called, how much of a dead beat you are. It's a good story. It says, your all bark and no bite. You run away from fights. Unlike me. I stay and fight. I knock people out. Something you can't. Sure you say, you overcome things. But mate, you will never over come me. So be helpful and close the door, as there is breeze coming through"

(Jayden keeps reading his book)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 am

Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

"No, it is called, how much of a dead beat you are. It's a good story. It says, your all bark and no bite. You run away from fights. Unlike me. I stay and fight. I knock people out. Something you can't. Sure you say, you overcome things. But mate, you will never over come me. So be helpful and close the door, as there is breeze coming through"

{Knocks the book out of Jayden's}

Orlando Layne

Look up at me, when your spoken to, I know you like disrespecting girls like Carmen, but if you try the same shit on me then I'm just going to make you respect me and if that still doesn't work and you choose to be stubborn and endure beating after beating then I'll think someone of something that fastens the process and leaves you with no choice, but to see me as your superior and one of those things that might quicken this all up is If I do this and you don't react to it

{Orlando shoves Jayden backwards before waiting to see what he does about}
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

Orlando Layne

Look up at me, when your spoken to, I know you like disrespecting girls like Carmen, but if you try the same shit on me then I'm just going to make you respect me and if that still doesn't work and you choose to be stubborn and endure beating after beating then I'll think someone of something that fastens the process and leaves you with no choice, but to see me as your superior and one of those things that might quicken this all up is If I do this and you don't react to it

(Jayden lands on his back before jumping up)

"What are you trying to do? Get your head kicked in? Or piss me off? Well, i can the first one, but the second one will not happen. Layne, I was not disrespecting her. I was asking her questions. You just came in at the wrong time. Your not adove me, Layne your under me. Your not a threat to me. Now, what else do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

Orlando Layne

"What are you trying to do? Get your head kicked in? Or piss me off? Well, i can the first one, but the second one will not happen. Layne, I was not disrespecting her. I was asking her questions. You just came in at the wrong time. Your not adove me, Layne your under me. Your not a threat to me. Now, what else do you want?"

Orlando Layne

Think what you want my nigger, but I always and I mean always overcome whatever task is set in front of me and that's putting you back in your place by being victorious in our match... You were asking for trouble, when I caught you red-handed verbally abusing Carmen, I felt the need to step in and do something about it and that's why we are going one on one in a match, next week, All your fans are going to be in tears, once I stop the Thunder and make you my bitch
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Orlando Layne

Orlando Layne

Orlando Layne

Think what you want my nigger, but I always and I mean always overcome whatever task is set in front of me and that's putting you back in your place by being victorious in our match... You were asking for trouble, when I caught you red-handed verbally abusing Carmen, I felt the need to step in and do something about it and that's why we are going one on one in a match, next week, All your fans are going to be in tears, once I stop the Thunder and make you my bitch

(Jayden grins)

"Whatever you say man. We will see who is whos bitch come next week nigger."

(Jayden pushes Layne out of the room before going to sleep)
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm

"The Natural" Mack Robinson -heard Austin's interview and walks up to him, not looking to happy or impressed, and stares down at him-

"Who in the hell do you think you are, son? To talk about a Natural Gift like that. If you think you can ever... EVER.... beat me, I'll knock some sense into this Friday. It appears I didn't do enough tonight."
Austin: *Smirks* This Friday i'll show you how amazing Mr. Amazing can be and once im done with you, I will show TNCW HOw gifted i am and they will have no choice but to give me a title shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Austin: *Smirks* This Friday i'll show you how amazing Mr. Amazing can be and once im done with you, I will show TNCW HOw gifted i am and they will have no choice but to give me a title shot.
"The Natural" Mack Robinson -smirks-

"Pfft.."

-Mack slaps Austin across the face and Mack smirk gets bigger as he walks off, cocky-
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

OOC: Mikel, solid first show, but Holloway/Magnus won't be a longstanding feud, because feuding w/ yourself is boring.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Carmen O'Conner arrives at the arena. After settling in she makes her way down the hall way, & stops at a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:

Carmen O'Conner arrives at the arena. After settling in she makes her way down the hall way, & stops at a mirror.

Magnus Matvey steps in front of her to fix his hair in the mirror, then looks back and smirks.

"Oops, my bad."

OOC: You should rp on FWR, the CT are really high on your ability, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 pm

CP Munk wrote:
OOC: Mikel, solid first show, but Holloway/Magnus won't be a longstanding feud, because feuding w/ yourself is boring.
No. You didn't pay attention. When Matvey won, Mikel made a trade, Magnus going back to RAMPAGE! and Holloway is going to Demolition. So Magnus just gave Holloway a go-away beating, requested by Mr. Davis.

So its not a rivalry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Magnus Matvey steps in front of her to fix his hair in the mirror, then looks back and smirks.

"Oops, my bad."

OT: Well, we need Female Wrestlers to have Carmen in a match.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

With a dirty look, she responsed, like usual with attitude.

Carmen O'Conner
Yeah, your right.., your bad.

After Carmen spoke, she then began to make her way down the hall, just sensing that Magnus would do nothing but annoy her.

OCC: I'll get on to that.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

CP Munk wrote:
No. You didn't pay attention. When Matvey won, Mikel made a trade, Magnus going back to RAMPAGE! and Holloway is going to Demolition. So Magnus just gave Holloway a go-away beating, requested by Mr. Davis.

So its not a rivalry.

I paid attention, just misinterpreted what you were trying to do between them, as Holloway has an anti-authority gimmick, which is why I wanted him on RAMPAGE! in the first place. :p

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

After Carmen spoke, she then began to make her way down the hall, just sensing that Magnus would do nothing but annoy her.

Magnus shakes his head as Carmen walks away.

"Fine, have an attitude, I'll just have to tell my new best friend Mr. Davis that you're not interested in being booked for a few weeks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:03 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

So its not a rivalry.

I paid attention, just misinterpreted what you were trying to do between them, as Holloway has an anti-authority gimmick, which is why I wanted him on RAMPAGE! in the first place. :p

Welll... sorry. Why? Does everyone like to kick Mikel's ass? Every thing.. From CCW to other threads.. They want to kick my ass.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

So its not a rivalry.

Welll... sorry. Why? Does everyone like to kick Mikel's ass? Every thing.. From CCW to other threads.. They want to kick my ass.

Cause, I thought Joey's CT guy was a face. And then Holloway would have to be heel. That would leave TNCW with even less faces, and good faces are difficult to find as far as CAWs go.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

Magnus shakes his head as Carmen walks away.

"Fine, have an attitude, I'll just have to tell my new best friend Mr. Davis that you're not interested in being booked for a few weeks."

Carmen's steps slowed down and she turned to face his direction. With a light chuckle, she shook her head then spoke.

Carmen O'Conner
Are you trying to threaten me? Really? That's cute.. really, it is. A lot of people make threats, but never follow through, but you see there's a good chance that you actually will go out of your way to go & do something like that because you probably have nothing better to do with what you call a life, but there's an even better chance that I could care less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

So its not a rivalry.

Cause, I thought Joey's CT guy was a face. And then Holloway would have to be heel. That would leave TNCW with even less faces, and good faces are difficult to find as far as CAWs go.
Well, true. But anyways. I was thinking about bringing 2 of my faces into this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next