The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Teddy Spanks
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Mesa
Killer Queen
Bleed Green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm

CP Munk wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, hyped to beat up the Rookie magnus and make sure he gets the world title!)

All of a sudden, Matvey materializes in front of Evans.

"So you really think you can beat me 'Classic?' You know what else was considered a classic? That Titanic movie, and when I'm done with you and people are trying to identify your body, they'll be more confused than Dan Maskell trying to figure out why DiCaprio didn't save himself."

(Kevin Evans looks around and blinks)

"I KNOW I can beat you! Sure I don't have the boss on my side, but hey I am not a ass kisser like yourself. Only reason you got a match with me, was because you kissed up to the boss. I am going make sure your career will be ended. I have ended a career before I can do it again,"

"First of all, I didn't have to kiss anybody's ass to get a match with you. Just because I've got a friend in management doesn't mean I can't actually go in the ring. And even though I'm green compared to you, I've still got a huge advantage over you. I've watched hundreds of your matches, and you've never seen one of mine. You know nothing about me, therefore you're unprepared. And don't bother looking for my matches on YouTube, because I've never had to go all out in the ring, and Monday won't be the first time I put an opponent down without even trying."

(Kevin Evans grins a bit)

"Yea he is gonna hold your hand all the way. Good for you, you watched my matches, so you must know I am the most dangerous man in wrestling. Sure I don't know much about you, but I know your a ass kisser. Also you are very hyped up that you will beat me. I know you won't beat me. I will prove, I am still best, the most dangerous! But after I end you, I will move onto the world title, how does it feel, to be a stepping stone?"

"Keep your words sweet Evans, cause you're going to be sucking them through a straw after I break your fucking jaw on Monday. Don't kid yourself, because I'll end you, and everybody will know that TNCW's biggest star is 'The Marvel' Magnus Matvey."

"Keep wishing that ass kisser. TNCW will become Classic soon. And, I will make you Marvel dumber after I drop you on your head. So Ass kisser, leave now."
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
(Kevin Evans arrives at the arena, hyped to beat up the Rookie magnus and make sure he gets the world title!)

"So you really think you can beat me 'Classic?' You know what else was considered a classic? That Titanic movie, and when I'm done with you and people are trying to identify your body, they'll be more confused than Dan Maskell trying to figure out why DiCaprio didn't save himself."

"I KNOW I can beat you! Sure I don't have the boss on my side, but hey I am not a ass kisser like yourself. Only reason you got a match with me, was because you kissed up to the boss. I am going make sure your career will be ended. I have ended a career before I can do it again,"

"First of all, I didn't have to kiss anybody's ass to get a match with you. Just because I've got a friend in management doesn't mean I can't actually go in the ring. And even though I'm green compared to you, I've still got a huge advantage over you. I've watched hundreds of your matches, and you've never seen one of mine. You know nothing about me, therefore you're unprepared. And don't bother looking for my matches on YouTube, because I've never had to go all out in the ring, and Monday won't be the first time I put an opponent down without even trying."

"Yea he is gonna hold your hand all the way. Good for you, you watched my matches, so you must know I am the most dangerous man in wrestling. Sure I don't know much about you, but I know your a ass kisser. Also you are very hyped up that you will beat me. I know you won't beat me. I will prove, I am still best, the most dangerous! But after I end you, I will move onto the world title, how does it feel, to be a stepping stone?"

"Keep your words sweet Evans, cause you're going to be sucking them through a straw after I break your fucking jaw on Monday. Don't kid yourself, because I'll end you, and everybody will know that TNCW's biggest star is 'The Marvel' Magnus Matvey."

"Keep wishing that ass kisser. TNCW will become Classic soon. And, I will make you Marvel dumber after I drop you on your head. So Ass kisser, leave now."

Matvey shakes his head at Evans, not entertained. He then hides his face behind a cape he has summoned, and disappears in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:19 pm

CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Matvey shakes his head at Evans, not entertained. He then hides his face behind a cape he has summoned, and disappears in a cloud of smoke.

(Kevin Evans give a WTF look before riding off on skate board that he had)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 am

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Razy Gogonea to win wrote:
Jamie Story is looking for Mikel Davis
Mikel Davis is in his office, sorting paperwork.

Jamie Story walks straight into the office.

Jamie: Mikel Davis, my name is Jamie Story.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:39 am

CP Munk wrote:

OOC: That Mesa he knows me too well
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Austin: *puts on his "Mr. Amazing" t-shirt, exits his LR and walks around backstage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Shade wrote:
Razy Gogonea to win wrote:
Jamie Story is looking for Mikel Davis
Mikel Davis is in his office, sorting paperwork.

Jamie Story walks straight into the office.

Jamie: Mikel Davis, my name is Jamie Story.
Mikel: "Hello. Nice to meet you."

Does anyone know where in the hell Joey is?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Carmen O'Conner arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong: -walks up to Carmen and smiles- "Hello there.. My name is 'The Next and Best Generation' Timothy McArmstrong. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong: -walks up to Carmen and smiles- "Hello there.. My name is 'The Next and Best Generation' Timothy McArmstrong. And who might you be?"

Annoyance was written all over Carmen's face as she came to a stop when Timothy approached her, with a smile.

Carmen O'Conner
Is this important? Like, do you need something?

Carmen said with attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Annoyance was written all over Carmen's face as she came to a stop when Timothy approached her, with a smile.

Carmen O'Conner

Timothy: "Woah, babe. What's gotten into you?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

OOC:

Where the hell is the show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

OT: I was waiting for Joey to give his 2 matches and the interpromotional. I guess I'll do Quick Results and make those 3 matches.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Carmen O'Conner

With slight confusion, she responded.

Carmen O'Conner
Question.. who in the hell do you think you're talking too? Babe.., really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner
Timothy: "C'mon. You're the first lady of TNCW. You deserve a little bit of Generation." -smirks as he puts his arm around her-
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Austin: *walks around wondering why no one has noticed how truly amazing he is*
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner
Timothy: "C'mon. You're the first lady of TNCW. You deserve a little bit of Generation." -smirks as he puts his arm around her-

Carmen O'Conner
Really?!

She exclaimed loud enough to break a mirror, as she shoved Timothy off and away from her.

Carmen O'Conner
I honestly can't walk down this hallway without being harassed, can I? It's like you losers have never seen a female before. It's pathetic and sad. I pity you.Although, if I was you, I'd watch to touch me aswell. I mean, when I look at myself in the mirror I still can't believe how good looking I am compared to all you troll faced sexless losers. So I can't blame you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Timothy "Well, I got to go sexy. Watch me win tonight and beat that loser, Donnie."

-Timothy walks off-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

TNCW Monday Night RAMPAGE!
Dual-Brand Show

Match 1:
Interpromotional Match:
Magnus Matvey w/Mikel Davis [Demolition] vs. Kevin Evans [RAMPAGE!]
Matvey's been in control most of the match. Magnus hit God's Gift, and then follows it with Rebecca Black Driver and picks up the win in the first match of TNCW History.

Winner: [Magnus Matvey]

----

After the match
RAMPAGE! General Manager Mikel Davis walks out to the ramp and stands there in a suit and microphone and says he made a mistake trading Magnus Matvey to Demolition and is trading Magnus Matvey back to RAMPAGE! and trading DT Holloway to Demolition. Magnus smirks as Mikel heads to the back and TNCW goes to its first commercial.

----

Match 2:
Demolition Match:
Austin vs. "The Natural" Mack Robinson
Mack reverses an Enzuiguri and then kicks Austin in the gut and hits Robinson Render and picks up the victory

Winner: ["The Natural" Mack Robinson]

----

Match 3:
RAMPAGE! Match:
Donnie Ramone vs. Timothy McArmstrong
It's been a back and forth match, as Timothy hits Timothy Time to turn it around. Timothy puts Donnie over for the pin, and Donnie plays a Possum and rolls Timothy over for the 3.

Winner: [Donnie Ramone]

----

After the match
Donnie hurries out of the ring and runs up the ramp as he stands there, taking a break, grinning as Timothy is throwing a tantrum in the ring after Donnie stealing the victory. Timothy goes running at Donnie as Donnie goes running backstage. Timothy chases Ramone to the parking lot as Ramone hops in a random car, that happens to be Timothy's, and runs off as Timothy is pissed off in the parking lot.

----

Match 4:
Demolition Match:
The Monority Report vs. Bobby Scott, Steven Blair
The Monority Report wins by hitting the Grand Finale on Steven Blair.

Winner: [The Monority Report]

----

Match 5:
RAMPAGE! Match:
Hunter J vs. Omega w/Alpha
It's pretty even, until Alpha gets on Hunter's nerves by getting on the apron and yelling at Hunter. Hunter knocks Alpha off the apron. Alpha is screaming and holding his ankle and that gets the ref's attention. Hunter's attention gets it too, as he looks on confused. As Omega grabs a steel chair and slams it across Hunter's back and Hunter is knocked out. Omega throws the chair outside the ring and taps the ref's shoulder as he covers Hunter J.

Winner: [Omega w/Alpha]

----

After the match
Omega grabs the chair again as he nonstop keeps slamming the chair in Hunter J's back until 4 security guards grab Omega and 1 grabs Alpha.

----

Match 6:
Interpromotional Match:
DT Holloway [Demolition] vs. Orlando Laynee
It was a real close match. DT Holloway wins by hitting the Blindside and getting the 3.

Winner: DT Holloway

----

After the match
Magnus Matvey comes running down the ramp and attacks DT Holloway from behind, as he's celebrating. Mikel comes out to the ramp, looking impressed. Magnus then hits the Rebecca Black Driver on Holloway as Mikel holds up a sign that says "Nice Knowing Ya, DT" and Magnus stands over DT Holloway's body as RAMPAGE! goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Carmen shook her head as she turned and muttered under her breath.

Carmen O'Conner
Well there goes a good example of why I wish more people used birth control.

She then walked to her lockerroom.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

OOC:

Yep, I was squashed.

(Hunter is medic room getting checked over)

(Kevin Evans is somewhere not been seen since he loss to Magnus)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

OOC:

Quick Question, why wasn't Jayden V Layne booked? Even though the match was never said in the rp still they could of battled on the show.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC:

Dual branded show ring a bell?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Omega and Alpha are sitting in their lr backstage. Omega is smirking about his victory
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

(Jayden 'Thunder' Robertson is seen in his locker room, reading a book, not at all into the first show.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next