The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Teddy Spanks
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Mesa
Killer Queen
Bleed Green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Mr. Davis in his office
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Carmen O'Conner arrives at the arena. After settling in she makes her way down the hall way, & stops at a mirror.

Magnus Matvey steps in front of her to fix his hair in the mirror, then looks back and smirks.

"Oops, my bad."

OOC: You should rp on FWR, the CT are really high on your ability, lol.

With a dirty look, she responsed, like usual with attitude.

Carmen O'Conner
Yeah, your right.., your bad.

After Carmen spoke, she then began to make her way down the hall, just sensing that Magnus would do nothing but annoy her.

OCC: I'll get on to that.

Magnus shakes his head as Carmen walks away.

"Fine, have an attitude, I'll just have to tell my new best friend Mr. Davis that you're not interested in being booked for a few weeks."

Carmen's steps slowed down and she turned to face his direction. With a light chuckle, she shook her head then spoke.

Carmen O'Conner
Are you trying to threaten me? Really? That's cute.. really, it is. A lot of people make threats, but never follow through, but you see there's a good chance that you actually will go out of your way to go & do something like that because you probably have nothing better to do with what you call a life, but there's an even better chance that I could care less.

Matvey walks over to Carmen, slowly and deliberately. He gets into her face and shakes his head.

"You really think I have any reason to even listen to a skirt like you? I'm slowly but surely becoming the most important thing in TNCW! Nobody else can EVER say they did what I did! Who else can say that the first ever match they took part in was the first match in TNCW history? Only me! And only I can say I won that match! Who can say they dominated Kevin Evans is their debut! Only one person that I know of. Now, who in this hallway can say they weren't even booked? You. Now, maybe if you show some respect and figure out how to respect a "Gift from God," I'll tell Mikel that you deserve to be in a title match."

Magnus smirks at Carmen, knowing just how much Mikel respects his ability.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:31 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

Carmen O'Conner arrives at the arena. After settling in she makes her way down the hall way, & stops at a mirror.

Magnus Matvey steps in front of her to fix his hair in the mirror, then looks back and smirks.

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

After Carmen spoke, she then began to make her way down the hall, just sensing that Magnus would do nothing but annoy her.

"Fine, have an attitude, I'll just have to tell my new best friend Mr. Davis that you're not interested in being booked for a few weeks."

Carmen's steps slowed down and she turned to face his direction. With a light chuckle, she shook her head then spoke.

Carmen O'Conner
Are you trying to threaten me? Really? That's cute.. really, it is. A lot of people make threats, but never follow through, but you see there's a good chance that you actually will go out of your way to go & do something like that because you probably have nothing better to do with what you call a life, but there's an even better chance that I could care less.

Matvey walks over to Carmen, slowly and deliberately. He gets into her face and shakes his head.

"You really think I have any reason to even listen to a skirt like you? I'm slowly but surely becoming the most important thing in TNCW! Nobody else can EVER say they did what I did! Who else can say that the first ever match they took part in was the first match in TNCW history? Only me! And only I can say I won that match! Who can say they dominated Kevin Evans is their debut! Only one person that I know of. Now, who in this hallway can say they weren't even booked? You. Now, maybe if you show some respect and figure out how to respect a "Gift from God," I'll tell Mikel that you deserve to be in a title match."

Carmen was getting angry, it was easy to tell by the tone of her voice.

Carmen O'Conner
Okay, so I want you to look around backstage & tell me how many women you see backstage that's a wrestler. Don't even bother. Why? Because I'm the only one. So before you go on some rant talking about who's never been booked. Why don't you take into consideration the fact that there's no one for me to even be booked against, you mindless idiot. & that's because your "bestfriend" isn't very good at his job. I can honestly care less though, because I've got bigger & better things then this company going on. Now, you really need to get out of my face.

She said as she took a step back.

Carmen O'Conner
& while your at it, out my sight. You're honestly so pathetic. Gift from God? Who are you kidding?! You're nothing but a joke, & just like the majority of the lockeroom here you won't be going farther than TNCW in your career.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner
Okay, so I want you to look around backstage & tell me how many women you see backstage that's a wrestler. Don't even bother. Why? Because I'm the only one. So before you go on some rant talking about who's never been booked. Why don't you take into consideration the fact that there's no one for me to even be booked against, you mindless idiot. & that's because your "bestfriend" isn't very good at his job. I can honestly care less though, because I've got bigger & better things then this company going on. Now, you really need to get out of my face.

Carmen O'Conner
& while your at it, out my sight. You're honestly so pathetic. Gift from God? Who are you kidding?! You're nothing but a joke, & just like the majority of the lockeroom here you won't be going farther than TNCW in your career.

Matvey just smirks at Carmen, knowing he's pissed her off.

"Oh calm down legs. Mikel is doing a great job, because he signed 'The Marvel' Magnus Matvey to a contract. I'm nineteen years old, but I'm the best wrestler on any roster you could be bothered to look up. And maybe if you didn't have such an attitude, other women wouldn't see you as hard to work with and would gladly sign a TNCW contract."

Magnus then motions to his body and laughs.

"And by the way, my last name, Matvey, literally translates to 'Gift from God.' But if you care to disagree with the last name my family has been blessed with be my guest. But just so we're clear, rather than waiting for some women to join the roster, and having them outshine you in the ring, you should just go ahead and be my valet. It'd do wonders for your image, being with TNCW's first ever World Champion, and when we eventually introduce a title for you guys, you can just go off and win it."

Magnus flashes a toothy grin.

"Just something to think about, legs."
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 am

CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

"Oh calm down legs. Mikel is doing a great job, because he signed 'The Marvel' Magnus Matvey to a contract. I'm nineteen years old, but I'm the best wrestler on any roster you could be bothered to look up. And maybe if you didn't have such an attitude, other women wouldn't see you as hard to work with and would gladly sign a TNCW contract."

"And by the way, my last name, Matvey, literally translates to 'Gift from God.' But if you care to disagree with the last name my family has been blessed with be my guest. But just so we're clear, rather than waiting for some women to join the roster, and having them outshine you in the ring, you should just go ahead and be my valet. It'd do wonders for your image, being with TNCW's first ever World Champion, and when we eventually introduce a title for you guys, you can just go off and win it."

She rolls her eyes when he mentions the whole valet idea.

Carmen O'Conner
Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?

Carmen said, with a slight smirk appearing on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 pm

"The Next and Best Generation" Timothy McArmstrong -is walking around in the Timothy McArmstrong T-Shirt and his wrestling attire, as he looks for Donnie Ramone, the joke who stole the victory Monday-
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Matvey flips his hair and shrugs.

"TV time and image is alot in this business. The more you're on TV, the more fans buy your stuff, and the more money you make. The more money you make the company, the more chances you get to challenge for position as top dog."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 pm

I'm pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
I'm pissed off.

Chatbox?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

"TV time and image is alot in this business. The more you're on TV, the more fans buy your stuff, and the more money you make. The more money you make the company, the more chances you get to challenge for position as top dog."

She nodded.

Carmen O'Conner
You've got a point. Which is making me start thinking of this whole valet thing is a whole different light, it's making kind of consider it, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
The Best at Everything
Jobber
Jobber
The Best at Everything

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Austin: *walks around backstage ready to show Mack and TNCW Management how "Amazing" he can be*
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
Queen of Chaos wrote:

"Oops, my bad."

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

Carmen O'Conner

She nodded.

Carmen O'Conner
You've got a point. Which is making me start thinking of this whole valet thing is a whole different light, it's making kind of consider it, surprisingly.

Matvey laughs to himself and strokes his chin.

"I've been told I'm pretty convincing, and I'm starting to see what people mean. If you've made up your mind, go talk to Mikel, and I'm sure he'll be excited. If you're still deciding, find me later."

Matvey heads to his locker room for some R&R.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Omega arrives with Alpha trailing close behind. They walk into Omega's lr and begin talking stategy.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:53 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
Omega arrives with Alpha trailing close behind. They walk into Omega's lr and begin talking stategy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 pm

^lol
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:10 am

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 Ban5-20

{Orlando Layne is standing backstage, talking to a TNCW crew member about how much of a better nigga he is than Jayden Robertson}

OOC

Unlucky Mikel Razz

Last edited by Samuel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 am

Samuel wrote:

{Orlando Layne is standing backstage, talking to a TNCW crew member about how much of a better nigger he is than Jayden Robertson}

OOC

Unlucky Mikel Razz

(Jayden Robertson wanders up)

"Nigger say what?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Samuel wrote:

{Orlando Layne is standing backstage, talking to a TNCW crew member about how much of a better nigga he is than Jayden Robertson}

OOC

Unlucky Mikel Razz

"Nigga say what?"

{Orlando turns to Jayden with a stern look on his face}

Orlando Layne

Get off the crack Jayden, I may be talking about you, but I ain't talking to you, so why don't you step off while I keep talking to this person that matters more than you even through their role in this company isn't as big as yours dog

{Orlando focus his attention back to the TNCW crew member}

Last edited by Samuel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

OOC: Guys, you can't say nigger unless you're actually black. If you're playing a black guy then niqqa or nigga are what you're supposed to use. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 pm

CP Munk wrote:
OOC: Guys, you can't say nigger unless you're actually black. If you're playing a black guy then niqqa or nigga are what you're supposed to use. <3
lol. Matvey/Davis RP?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

John and Sam what Mesa said is true
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Dan, C-box.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 am

Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

OOC

Unlucky Mikel Razz

"Nigga say what?"

Orlando Layne

Get off the crack Jayden, I may be talking about you, but I ain't talking to you, so why don't you step off while I keep talking to this person that matters more than you even through their role in this company isn't as big as yours dog

(Jayden Robertson just crosses his arms)

"Is that so? I am not the one, who has not got the balls to talk to me face to face. I think you need to man up and step up. All you are doing is beening a coward. Not wanting to talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 am

John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
Samuel wrote:
Samuel wrote:

OOC

Unlucky Mikel Razz

"Nigga say what?"

Orlando Layne

(Jayden Robertson just crosses his arms)

"Is that so? I am not the one, who has not got the balls to talk to me face to face. I think you need to man up and step up. All you are doing is beening a coward. Not wanting to talk to me."

{Orlando pushes the TNCW crew member out of the way before getting in Jayden's face}

I didn't want to communicate with you because I don't like you, but since your having a cry over not getting any attention and taking it out on me. I'll just have to put up with you for the moment... but mark my words, everything you say, can and will be used against you in our match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Nonstop Created Wrestling   Total Nonstop Created Wrestling - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Nonstop Created Wrestling
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next