The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment I_vote_lcapCWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment I_voting_barCWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+5
The Truth Has Set Me Free
HTH
Bleed Green
TimTapOut
Styles
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

[Banner]

"John Williams a Australia wrestling booker he is a big player in the Australia wrestling circuit, he has ran some big wrestling companies and some small ones. He left his company to his son Tim Williams as he decided to try his luck in the States. So he sent off and started hunting around for a place to wrestle in. He did not have not much luck until he came across Rob Black who is a small time American booker with a arena they could use for their shows. Now they are starting to gain some big names and small names. How will this go? We will see soon enough."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Owner/CO-Founder/Co-General Manager
John Williams

Co-Owner/CO-Founder/Co-General Manager
Rob Black

Roster

Kevin Evans [Tweener] [John]
Hunter J [Face] [John]
Angel Rodriguez [Face] [Chris]
Alex Nova [Heel] Nova]
Zoey [Heel] [Nova]
Eric Lindgren [Face] [Chris]
Robert Richard Robinson [Face] [HTH]
Tim Taylor [Heel] [Tim]
Omega [Heel] [Jon]
Obsidian [Tweener] [Tom]
Fang [Heel] [Jigsaw*]
Ali Walker [Face] [Jigsaw*]
Josh Polson [Face] [Josh]
Faymen Fortune [Heel] [Dan M]
Simon Slayer [Heel] [HTH]
Vick Rocker [Face] [Jon]
James Everlastt [Tweener] [Nick]

Tag Teams

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions

CWE World Heavyweight Champion
Vacant

CWE Burnout Championship
Vacant

CWE After Burn Championship
Vacant

CWE Fire Vixen Championship
Vacant

CWE Twin Flames Championships
Vacant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previews

>>Burnout<<

>>Burnout airs LIVE every Saturday, on various networks around the world, it is a two hour long show, where the best CWE wrestlers do battle and great story lines are made. Who will stand up and shock the world?<<

>>Afterburn<<

>>Afterburn airs on Wednesday, this is a chance for the wrestlers and staff talk about things in CWE and their will be one match also!<<

Burnout! Match Card

Debut Match
Kevin Evans/w Alex Nova V Simon Slayer

Legend V Rookie Match
Hunter J V Robert Robinson

CWE World Heavyweight Championship
Angel Rodriguez V Tim Taylor

Afterburn! Match Card

>>Stay tuned for the Match card!<<

===================================

>>CWE Pay-Per-Views<<

>>Watch this spot for the PPV cards!<<

CWE Staff
Co-Owner/Co-Founder/Co-General Manager John Williams
Co-Owner/Co-Founder/Co-General Manager Rob Black
Colour Commentator Shane Johnson
Play-By-Play Commentator Jayden Robertson
Ring Announcer Tony Jones
Backstage Interviewer AJ Williams

===================================

Rules & Signing Up

1. Be Active
If You’re Not Active, You Won’t Be Booked, Simple … Or You’ll Be Jobbed
2. No Rated R
Pretty Self Explanatory, Relationships Are Fine If There Are Storylines and Such
3. Complaints
If You Don’t Like Something, Or Think Your Character is Being Booked Poorly, PM Me, Don’t Complain About it on the Thread
4. Off Topic
Try and Keep it to a Minimum, It’s Okay if Your RPing at the Same Time, Otherwise, Keep It Down
5. No Random Attacks
Backstage Brawls Are Okay, If Both Parties Know it’s Going to Happen and Agree to it
6. Signing Up
App link here. Please Put a Copy in the App Thread

Last edited by John TPA on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm

[Kevin Evans arrives at the CWE arena for the first time, he walks down the hallway with his bags and heads straight to his locker room]

[Hunter J arrives also and heads for the gym]

[John Williams is in his office]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor arrives at the areana for the very first time. He walks in and tosses his suit cases to crewmen and orders them to take it to his private locker room as he wonders the halls to get to know the place~
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
~Tim "TapOut" Taylor arrives at the areana for the very first time. He walks in and tosses his suit cases to crewmen and orders them to take it to his private locker room as he wonders the halls to get to know the place~

[John Williams walks up to him and looks him over before speaking]

"My name is John Williams and I am your boss. How are you this fine day young Tim?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm

John TPA wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

"My name is John Williams and I am your boss. How are you this fine day young Tim?"

~Tim takes his shades off and smirks at the man~

Tim: Well well well! The man who pays my checks, and the man who is smart enough to hire the biggest money maker in wrestling history! Nice to meet you, seeing you already know my name. Just hope you know I'm going to be the name and face of this company.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 pm

This is a DIRECT QUOTE form the sign up thread:

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Name: Vick Rocker
Nickname: Party Rock
Gimmick: A flat out party boy wrestler. When he isn't in the ring, he's partying, and when he isn't partying, he's wrestling! He's a 24/7 partyer and can easily keep one alive.
Face/Heel/Tweener: Face
Weight: 243 lbs/
Height: 6'3"
Fighting Style: Technical
Signature Manoeuvres (5):

-Party Rock! (He fist pumps then hits a bulldog from the corner)
-Springboard Pump (He springs off the apron into the ring, and almost goes past his opponent but fist pumps, punching him in the face)

Finishing Maneuvers (3):

--Vick Kick (The opponent is on the top rope, and Vick springs off the ropes from the apron and kicks his opponent in the back of the head)

Entrance Music: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
Pic Base: Zack Ryder

So yeah, add Vick to the roster? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:37 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
John TPA wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

Tim: Well well well! The man who pays my checks, and the man who is smart enough to hire the biggest money maker in wrestling history! Nice to meet you, seeing you already know my name. Just hope you know I'm going to be the name and face of this company.

[John Williams laughs]

"Listen here Timmy. I don't give a shit if you are in EFNW, ECCW or CWW when you come here you start fresh and I don't give anyone the "Spot light" you have to prove to me that I should. Now I am starting to regret hiring you in the first place Timmy."
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Robert Robinson

[Arrives for the first time in CWE and the first thing he does is run to the toilets to take a shit.] xD

Simon Slayer

[Arrives in the CWE building. His eyes go back and forth, sizing up everyone in sight. he puts his hand inside his jacket, clenching his knife tightly.]

"Now who among these lemmings would make a good victim?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 pm

John TPA wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
John TPA wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[John Williams laughs]

"Listen here Timmy. I don't give a shit if you are in EFNW, ECCW or CWW when you come here you start fresh and I don't give anyone the "Spot light" you have to prove to me that I should. Now I am starting to regret hiring you in the first place Timmy."

~Tim's smirk fades away into a serious glare into the eyes of John Williams~

Tim: Listen here. I don't care if you're my boss or not, but I am the top star today in this business. I have people calling me 24/7 about contract offers from all over, because they all know the name Tim "TapOut" Taylor makes money where ever he goes and builds a company's rep UP! You know why? Because I am Simply Perfection whether it be in the ring or on the microphone. No one regrets hiring me, get that straight!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Omega arrives to the arena for the first time. He laughs at some low-budget things and walks around.

Vick Rocker arrives, 1 smoking hot chick per arm. He takes them into his lr and all that is heard from there for hours are moans. You guessed it!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:03 am

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
John TPA wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
John TPA wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

[John Williams laughs]

~Tim's smirk fades away into a serious glare into the eyes of John Williams~

Tim: Listen here. I don't care if you're my boss or not, but I am the top star today in this business. I have people calling me 24/7 about contract offers from all over, because they all know the name Tim "TapOut" Taylor makes money where ever he goes and builds a company's rep UP! You know why? Because I am Simply Perfection whether it be in the ring or on the microphone. No one regrets hiring me, get that straight!

[John Williams chuckles before turning around]

"Like I said I don't give a shit at all. By the way don't raise your voice towards me or you could be walking out of here. Now I am gonna go do some shit some where make yourself useful and do something that might change my mind about you."

[John leaves]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 am

[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway humming a tune and thinking about things. When _____________________ comes up to him]

[Hunter J is in gym training when someone walks up to him]

TBC by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 am

[John Williams is sitting in his office chilling when someone enters the room]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:24 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Omega arrives to the arena for the first time. He laughs at some low-budget things and walks around.

Vick Rocker arrives, 1 smoking hot chick per arm. He takes them into his lr and all that is heard from there for hours are moans. You guessed it!

[Hunter J walks up to Omega]

"Oh look who it is, the great.. no sucky Omega. The guy who career has been dead since day one. How are you going these days? Still sucking the cock or are you actually trying to do things yourself? I don't know why he even let you into CWE!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 am

John TPA wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"Oh look who it is, the great.. no sucky Omega. The guy who career has been dead since day one. How are you going these days? Still sucking the cock or are you actually trying to do things yourself? I don't know why he even let you into CWE!"
Omega stares into Hunter's eyes, and bursts out laughing.

Omega: He offered me probably one of the BEST contracts. I hadn't even CONSIDERED coming here until I saw the amount of zeroes in that dollar figure. And you wonder how I got here?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:40 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Omega: He offered me probably one of the BEST contracts. I hadn't even CONSIDERED coming here until I saw the amount of zeroes in that dollar figure. And you wonder how I got here?

[Hunter chuckles and goes serious]

"Omega you are the biggest bullshit artist I know! You could not even get that KIND of pay check! Omega you came here because you are going no where FAST! You have done nothing that would even give a big check of any kind!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 am

John TPA wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

[Hunter chuckles and goes serious]

"Omega you are the biggest bullshit artist I know! You could not even get that KIND of pay check! Omega you came here because you are going no where FAST! You have done nothing that would even give a big check of any kind!"
Omega: You make it seem like this place is a company for nobodies. Explains why your here. I'm here to give this place at least a SOMEWHAT good name.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:23 am

John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is walking down the hallway humming a tune and thinking about things. When _____________________ comes up to him]

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

[Happens to be walking in the opposite direction as Kevin Evans. He passes him and promptly trips him intentionally, but for some reason he treats it like an accident.]

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:18 am

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

[Happens to be walking in the opposite direction as Kevin Evans. He passes him and promptly trips him intentionally, but for some reason he treats it like an accident.]

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

[Kevin Evans dusts him self off before standing up]

"Hey, no harm done man! Even though you did trip me on purpose I will take it on the chin. My name is kevin Evans what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 am

John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

"Hey, no harm done man! Even though you did trip me on purpose I will take it on the chin. My name is kevin Evans what is yours?"

Simon Slayer

"That's pretty nice of you! Although I find it rude that you accuse me of doing such a thing on purpose when you've just met me. Oh well, my name is Simon Slayer by the way. Weird name huh? Anyways, I'll call you 'Kev' from now on if it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:41 am

Angel Rodriguez walks into the CWE arena and frowns, the small-time promotion feel already beginning to change his mind about signing here.

Eric Lindgren is backstage, loving the chance of a new start.

Rob Black is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 am

Angel Rodriguez walks into the CWE arena and frowns, the small-time promotion feel already beginning to change his mind about signing here.

Eric Lindgren is backstage, loving the chance of a new start.

Rob Black is in his office.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 am

Robert Robinson

[Has finished taking that really long shit and is now walking around the place, sizing up the competition.]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 am

HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:
HTH wrote:
John TPA wrote:

TBC by anyone.

Simon Slayer

"Whoops, sorry. My bad."

Simon Slayer

"That's pretty nice of you! Although I find it rude that you accuse me of doing such a thing on purpose when you've just met me. Oh well, my name is Simon Slayer by the way. Weird name huh? Anyways, I'll call you 'Kev' from now on if it's alright."

[Kevin chuckles]

"Kev? Sure alright. I will call you Slay! How long you been in the wrestling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment   CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment Empty

Back to top Go down

CWE: Created Wrestling Entertainment
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next