The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:40 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
OOC:

Awesome Rev Hazza, best yet. Marik, awesome job on the Matt V Surge Match. Best Match I have ever read. Props to you.

Thanks, brah. When my arms get better, you're getting those shirts I forgot about. As well as a Hunter and/or Evans sig'.

Which reminds me, Cyrus helped me out quite a bit by writing the third stage after I lost it, with some guidance from me. He did quite the job.

Ah, props to you Cyrus good job. Hunter and Evans sig would be nice. No rush though. Yea I saw status on FB about you going to gym.. I slighlty laughed, at it.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Luchal10

Diego Garza is in his locker room, sitting down on his couch and watching Revolution on his television to see who advanced in the Road To The Throne tournament

Last edited by Samuel on Thu May 26, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:20 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Ban3-34

Zeke "Zero" Zahn is standing out Diego Garza locker room, keeping guard and making sure that no one disturbs "The Lucha Lord"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:24 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Markjo10

Mark "Razor" Jones is in the gym, training his heart out with his upcoming Fatal Four Way Title Match against Chris James, Jordan Chase and Calvin Hobbs at Road To The Throne on his mind, he has his CWW Championship placed on the ground beside him
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:39 am

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
*Devin Smith goes out to the ring while "Battery" plays and his pyro goes off and the crowd is silent*

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls Devin Smith has arrived in CWW!Which means this show is actually worth watching now! Seriously, Revolution is in it's crappy era.The Global champion is some loser named Casey Anomally *crowd cheers* or something!That's a chick's name!He probably defends his championship against some random jobber.But let me tell you something ...I'm the real deal! I'm no random newcomer who gets all this hype and ends up becoming a loser who gets released in a month!I am the real deal,I am the sexy beast!!! I...am..the...future...CWW...Global...champion.

*the crowd is in awe of what they just heard as Devins music plays*
*Devin Smith goes backstage*

OT- Can someone tell me how that was? This is one of my first promos in a long time.
OT: For your first promo back in was pretty good, but you could have extended it a lot. You tended to just throw things out in the open and not back up what you are saying. So yeah, try and add a little bit more quantity to quality. Oh and after you do a full stop ('.') make sure you put a space after it, because it can be a bit annoying to read otherwise. So nonetheless it was a pretty good promo dude.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:57 am

*A car is seen arriving at the arena. The fans instantly notice this car as the favourite car of their favourite Vixen, and CWW's Vixens Champion Lara James. As the car stops and the door opens, Lara steps out to rapturous aplause and cheers from the crowd. She grabs her bag and her title belt, which she places over her shoulder, locks her car, and then heads towards the arena entrance. She walks over to the fans where she gladly signs autographs, most of which are on tickets from her's and Hardcore Demon's new film, "line of fire", and she also poses for pictures, before she heads inside with a smile on her face*

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Michelle-arrives-at-Replay-Party-during-the-63rd-Annual-Cannes-Film-Festival-May-19-2010-michelle-rodriguez-12352043-386-594-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:03 am

Harry Jones posted the following the following on his Twitter;

"Line of Fire sucked about as hard as Revolution this week"
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:11 am

Hazza wrote:

Lara James - *Sees the comment and posts back*

"Ask your wife... she knows all about sucking, in more ways than one Papi!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:19 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones tweets back; "You may be holding the title for the Womens Championship, but at least my wife isn't holding the title for the ugliest woman in the industry. You and the rest of CWW can kiss my ass!"

Harry Jones removes Lara from his twitter page, meaning that Lara cannot reply and own him further more.

OT: Harry Jones promo coming. And do you want to do an in-ring promo with Kelly?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:22 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry Jones tweets back; "You may be holding the title for the Womens Championship, but at least my wife isn't holding the title for the ugliest woman in the industry. You and the rest of CWW can kiss my ass!"

Harry Jones removes Lara from his twitter page, meaning that Lara cannot reply and own him further more.

OT: Harry Jones promo coming. And do you want to do an in-ring promo with Kelly?

Off - Ahah! Own him further more! That made me laugh Very Happy And hell yeah! We need some Lara/Kelly action! haha! Its the only rivalry i have! Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:25 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Off - Ahah! Own him further more! That made me laugh Very Happy And hell yeah! We need some Lara/Kelly action! haha! Its the only rivalry i have! Razz

Off: I might create a vixen for CWW, so you have someone else to feud with Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:26 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Off: I might create a vixen for CWW, so you have someone else to feud with Razz Wink

Off - Well i was thinking of an awesome storylione i had in mind where i would create another character, but i thought feuding with myself was pretty sad! haha
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:31 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Off - Well i was thinking of an awesome storylione i had in mind where i would create another character, but i thought feuding with myself was pretty sad! haha

Off: Lol fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:45 am

Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OT: There have been heaps of good feuds where one person would control both people..Kinda like Hardcore Demon vs. Brock and etc. lol. Do you want to start the promo or do you want me to?
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:51 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

OT: There have been heaps of good feuds where one person would control both people..Kinda like Hardcore Demon vs. Brock and etc. lol. Do you want to start the promo or do you want me to?

Off - Ermm... you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:52 am

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Off: Gee, thanks Hazza lol
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:56 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Pulver10

*"The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser is seen arriving at the arena, after just learning that on War this coming Monday, he will be going 1 on 1 with his brother, "The Cobra" Hardcore Demon*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:59 am

*Josh Polson walks through the corridors*

Josh: So Assassin thinks he can take out his opponents backstage does he? He's got another thing coming
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:04 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: So Assassin thinks he can take out his opponents backstage does he? He's got another thing coming

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 The_as10

*The Assassin walks down the hallway & sees his opponent for the next round in the Road to the Throne tournament, Josh Polson. He walks over to him & stares down at him, looking to be in a foul mood*
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:05 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

*The Assassin walks down the hallway & sees his opponent for the next round in the Road to the Throne tournament, Josh Polson. He walks over to him & stares down at him, looking to be in a foul mood*
*Josh stands his ground and folds his arms*
Josh: ...
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:13 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Assassin: "Sie sind also werde meine nächste Opfer sein, oder? Wenn Kevin Irvine nicht besiegen konnte mir, wie viel von einer Chance wäre ein £ 185 Insekten wie sich haben? Absolut keine. Ich werde Sie auf Revolution vernichten, gewinnen das gesamte Turnier, dann gehen Sie auf, um die Truppen Tribute, zerstöre der Champion mit Leichtigkeit und nehmen Sie die Revolution Heavyweight Championship."
(English Translation: "So you are gonna be my next victim, are you? If Kevin Irvine couldn't defeat me, how much of a chance would a 185 pound insect such as yourself have? Absolutely none. I will obliterate you on Revolution, win the entire tournament, then go on to Tribute to the Troops, destroy the champion with ease & take the Revolution Heavyweight Championship.")

Off: And Josh can't speak a drop of German, so don't even try it.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:20 am

Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Assassin: "Sie sind also werde meine nächste Opfer sein, oder? Wenn Kevin Irvine nicht besiegen konnte mir, wie viel von einer Chance wäre ein £ 185 Insekten wie sich haben? Absolut keine. Ich werde Sie auf Revolution vernichten, gewinnen das gesamte Turnier, dann gehen Sie auf, um die Truppen Tribute, zerstöre der Champion mit Leichtigkeit und nehmen Sie die Revolution Heavyweight Championship."
(English Translation: "So you are gonna be my next victim, are you? If Kevin Irvine couldn't defeat me, how much of a chance would a 185 pound insect such as yourself have? Absolutely none. I will obliterate you on Revolution, win the entire tournament, then go on to Tribute to the Troops, destroy the champion with ease & take the Revolution Heavyweight Championship.")

Josh: You didn't beat Kevin Irvine you took him out, you see Assassin there is a fine line between right and wrong a line which last night you crossed. And i may be an 185 pound "insect" but i am a 2 time Revolution World Champion and come next Wednesday i will administer. Your .. Last .. Rights
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:
Mitch wrote:
ozziewwefan101 wrote:

Josh: You didn't beat Kevin Irvine you took him out, you see Assassin there is a fine line between right and wrong a line which last night you crossed. And i may be an 185 pound "insect" but i am a 2 time Revolution World Champion and come next Wednesday i will administer. Your .. Last .. Rights

*Assassin laughs a little bit*

Assassin: "Meine letzten Rechte? Man, haben Sie auf die gleiche Scheiße, dass Jeff Hardy & John Congreve haben gewesen war? Wenn Sie sagen, dass Sie eine Chance zu gewinnen auf Revolution, dann will ich euch zu halten Ahold von ihnen bis dahin, weil ich beim Verlassen Sie eine gebrochene Wrack, wenn es alles gesagt und getan zu planen."

*Assassin shakes his head & walks off smirking*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:39 am

['Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence plays over the PA system. Kelly angrily storms down the entrance ramp, keeping a straight face. On her way down the ramp Kelly knocks a bucket of popcorn out of a young fanatic's hands, making the delicacy spill all over the kid and his two friends sitting next to him. Kelly ignores the commotion and she jumps onto the ring apron, landing in a perfect splits position. Pyrotechnics shoot up out of the four ring posts and the fans give a little cheer for the 'Extreme Diva'. Kelly's music cuts as she is given a microphone.]

Kelly: "Ever since I returned to the CWW, I have been constantly bested by another diva that goes by the name of Lara James. [The crowd cheer at the mention of the Womens Champion], Of course, you cheer for her, but the only reason you cheer for that hypocrite is because you have more chance of getting with a second rate skank, opposed to a beautiful woman such as myself. I want Lara James out of this company and if by means necessary, I will have no remorse and ending her career myself. There are so many ways to end a woman's career. I could break her back with a Side Effect. I could crush her ribs by landing a Moonsault onto her. Maybe I could break her little neck with a Pile Driver. But since she has a problem with my husband, I think it would be appropriate if I crushed her face with an HKO! I mean, I would probably be doing the dumb bitch a favour. Who knows, maybe the HKO could reform her ugly face..."

Suddenly, Lara James' theme music begins to play...

OT: Sorry it took so long, twas eating dinner. And you're welcome Mitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:15 am

Backstage, we see Angel Rodriguez and his three cronies, Peste, Hombre and Guerra. He has the three huddled around in a circle.

AR: I'm glad you all got to America safely. Now let's get Mexico back on the wrestling map. First things first, you help me to win the Acceleration title on Friday, then you help me to win the Road to the Throne tournament. Peste, Hambre, you two are a great tag team, so you can go for the tag titles, and Guerra, don't think I've forgotten about you. You're the meanest man I know, so you can go for Casey Anomaly and his Global title. Tag Team, Global, Acceleration and World Heavyweight. These titles are all coming to Mexico with us. Viva Mexico!

All: Viva Mexico!

The 4 men disperse.

Last edited by Jerishows on Thu May 26, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next