The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
Cole
Nuevo
MCMG=TNA
LegendOfCasey
American Wolf
Michael
The Truth Has Set Me Free
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Jericho
Cyrus T
''King'' Extreme Styles
Styles
The Heart Break #YEEL
Bleed Green
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Sam
fuck
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Harold
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:29 am

Hazza wrote:

['Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence plays over the PA system. Kelly angrily storms down the entrance ramp, keeping a straight face. On her way down the ramp Kelly knocks a bucket of popcorn out of a young fanatic's hands, making the delicacy spill all over the kid and his two friends sitting next to him. Kelly ignores the commotion and she jumps onto the ring apron, landing in a perfect splits position. Pyrotechnics shoot up out of the four ring posts and the fans give a little cheer for the 'Extreme Diva'. Kelly's music cuts as she is given a microphone.]

Kelly: "Ever since I returned to the CWW, I have been constantly bested by another diva that goes by the name of Lara James. [The crowd cheer at the mention of the Womens Champion], Of course, you cheer for her, but the only reason you cheer for that hypocrite is because you have more chance of getting with a second rate skank, opposed to a beautiful woman such as myself. I want Lara James out of this company and if by means necessary, I will have no remorse and ending her career myself. There are so many ways to end a woman's career. I could break her back with a Side Effect. I could crush her ribs by landing a Moonsault onto her. Maybe I could break her little neck with a Pile Driver. But since she has a problem with my husband, I think it would be appropriate if I crushed her face with an HKO! I mean, I would probably be doing the dumb bitch a favour. Who knows, maybe the HKO could reform her ugly face..."

Suddenly, Lara James' theme music begins to play...

OT: Sorry it took so long, twas eating dinner. And you're welcome Mitch Razz

*Lara James' music hits and the fans in the arena go into a crazy, deafening excitement as she steps out from the curtain, her championship over her shoulder and a mic in her hand. She does her signature pose at the top of the ramp before she starts talking*

"Seriously Kelly? Seriously? What, are you like 5 years old??" *She starts to mock her* "Lara james shouldnt be champion because she is ugly! Im going to hit her face to make her less ugly! Im going to end her career, wah, wah wah wah WAH!"

*Lara then turns serious with a stern look on her face*

"You really think you can end my career?"

*She starts walking towards the ring as she speaks*

"You couldnt end my career even if you tried! You call yourself the "Extreme Diva", but if you are so extreme, answer me one question? Why is it that ever time you face me, you just CAN'T beat me! That dosent seem very hardcore to me! I mean, chica, i even beat you in your favourite type of match, something that no one in this company has EVER done before! I guess that you cant say that its your speciality match anymore huh, and i don't think you have the right to call yourself "extreme!""

*She walks up the steps into the ring and walks over to kelly*

"Chica, i have told you time and time again,"

*She gets right in Kelly's face, staring her down*

" Dont write a cheque with your mouth that you cant cash with your @ss! "

Last edited by ★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ on Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:31 am

Jerishows wrote:
Backstage, we see Angel Rodriguez and his three cronies, Peste, Hombre and Guerra. He has the three huddled around in a circle.

AR: I'm glad you all got to America safely. Now let's get Mexico back on the wrestling map. First things first, you help me to win the Acceleration title on Friday, then you help me to win the Road to the Throne tournament. Peste, Hombre, you two are a great tag team, so you can go for the tag titles, and Guerra, don't think I've forgotten about you. You're the meanest man I know, so you can go for Casey Anomaly and his Global title. Tag Team, Global, Acceleration and World Heavyweight. These titles are all coming to Mexico with us. Viva Mexico!

All: Viva Mexico!

The 4 men disperse.

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Tito_o10

*A new Revolution superstar, Adam Chatfield, sits in the background, looking on at what just went down*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:38 am

★нαя∂¢σяє ¢συитяу★ wrote:
Hazza wrote:

['Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence plays over the PA system. Kelly angrily storms down the entrance ramp, keeping a straight face. On her way down the ramp Kelly knocks a bucket of popcorn out of a young fanatic's hands, making the delicacy spill all over the kid and his two friends sitting next to him. Kelly ignores the commotion and she jumps onto the ring apron, landing in a perfect splits position. Pyrotechnics shoot up out of the four ring posts and the fans give a little cheer for the 'Extreme Diva'. Kelly's music cuts as she is given a microphone.]

Kelly: "Ever since I returned to the CWW, I have been constantly bested by another diva that goes by the name of Lara James. [The crowd cheer at the mention of the Womens Champion], Of course, you cheer for her, but the only reason you cheer for that hypocrite is because you have more chance of getting with a second rate skank, opposed to a beautiful woman such as myself. I want Lara James out of this company and if by means necessary, I will have no remorse and ending her career myself. There are so many ways to end a woman's career. I could break her back with a Side Effect. I could crush her ribs by landing a Moonsault onto her. Maybe I could break her little neck with a Pile Driver. But since she has a problem with my husband, I think it would be appropriate if I crushed her face with an HKO! I mean, I would probably be doing the dumb bitch a favour. Who knows, maybe the HKO could reform her ugly face..."

*Lara James' music hits and the fans in the arena go into a crazy, deafening excitement as she steps out from the curtain, her championship over her shoulder and a mic in her hand. She does her signature pose at the top of the ramp before she starts talking*

"Seriously Kelly? Seriously? What, are you like 5 years old??" *She starts to mock her* "Lara james shouldnt be champion because she is ugly! Im going to hit her face to make her less ugly! Im going to end her career, wah, wah wah wah WAH!"

"You couldnt end my career even if you tried! You call yourself the "Extreme Diva", but if you are so extreme, answer me one question? Why is it that ever time you face me, you just CAN'T beat me! That dosent seem very hardcore to me! I mean, chica, i even beat you in your favourite type of match, something that no one in this company has EVER done before! I guess that you cant say that its your speciality match anymore huh, and i don't think you have the right to call yourself "extreme!""

[b]Kelly: "Well, 'papi', here is a check that I can cash with my ass. I have never - and I mean never lost to anybody in an Extreme Rules match. So how about it, Lara? This week on Revolution I challenge you to an Extreme Rules match! This occassion will not be like all of the others, oh no, this time around I will get vengeance on you, Lara! It is time that I made a stand on my career. Oh and just to make things even more interesting, if I lose this match then I will pull out of the Triple Threat at Road to the Throne. So how does that sound, papi?"

OT: Very, very rushed.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:42 am

Off: Never knew Lara was a guy lol
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:44 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Kelly: "Well, 'papi', here is a check that I can cash with my ass. I have never - and I mean never lost to anybody in an Extreme Rules match. So how about it, Lara? This week on Revolution I challenge you to an Extreme Rules match! This occassion will not be like all of the others, oh no, this time around I will get vengeance on you, Lara! It is time that I made a stand on my career. Oh and just to make things even more interesting, if I lose this match then I will pull out of the Triple Threat at Road to the Throne. So how does that sound, papi?"

OT: Very, very rushed.

[b]Lara - *She smirks at Kelly* "Well, there is always a first time for everything! So i guess i will see you at Revolution princess, because YOU ARE ON!" *She winks at Kelly before she pushes past her, laughing, and exits the ring, to walk up the entrance ramp and interact with the fans as she does, the fans going crazy at the announcement that just happened*
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:45 am

Mitch wrote:

Off - Whaat! I never told you? Damn it! All this time you must have been mistaken Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:47 am

Mitch wrote:

Off - Whaat! I never told you? Damn it! All this time you must have been mistaken Razz

Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:01 am

Jerishows wrote:
Backstage, we see Angel Rodriguez and his three cronies, Peste, Hombre and Guerra. He has the three huddled around in a circle.

AR: I'm glad you all got to America safely. Now let's get Mexico back on the wrestling map. First things first, you help me to win the Acceleration title on Friday, then you help me to win the Road to the Throne tournament. Peste, Hambre, you two are a great tag team, so you can go for the tag titles, and Guerra, don't think I've forgotten about you. You're the meanest man I know, so you can go for Casey Anomaly and his Global title. Tag Team, Global, Acceleration and World Heavyweight. These titles are all coming to Mexico with us. Viva Mexico!

The 4 men disperse.

Surge staggers through, still hurt from raping Matt.

"VIVA LA MEXICO!!" he shouts.

He staggers away.

OOC: Jerishows, you Mexican...?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:07 am

Mitch wrote:

OT: Baha where does it say this
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

AR: I'm glad you all got to America safely. Now let's get Mexico back on the wrestling map. First things first, you help me to win the Acceleration title on Friday, then you help me to win the Road to the Throne tournament. Peste, Hambre, you two are a great tag team, so you can go for the tag titles, and Guerra, don't think I've forgotten about you. You're the meanest man I know, so you can go for Casey Anomaly and his Global title. Tag Team, Global, Acceleration and World Heavyweight. These titles are all coming to Mexico with us. Viva Mexico!

The 4 men disperse.

He staggers away.

OOC- No, I just made a Mexican CAW on SVR 2011 called Angel Rodriguez, and he ruled. So here I am.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Jerishows wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jerishows wrote:

The 4 men disperse.

He staggers away.

OOC- No, I just made a Mexican CAW on SVR 2011 called Angel Rodriguez, and he ruled. So here I am.

OOC: Surge gusta...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Dan Maskell is in his locker room painting on the side of the wall his impressive CWW resume

OT: quick Q is Maskell now a grandslam or triple crown champion
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Shade wrote:
Dan Maskell is in his locker room painting on the side of the wall his impressive CWW resume

OOC: if he's won a World, mid-card, tag and auxiliary title (Hardcore, etc.) at least once each, I'd say Grand Slam. If he won all but the auxiliary, Triple Crown.

And get on MSN, brah...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:23 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Shade wrote:

OOC: if he's won a World, mid-card, tag and auxiliary title (Hardcore, etc.) at least once each, I'd say Grand Slam. If he won all but the auxiliary, Triple Crown.

And get on MSN, brah...

OOC: sorry had to walk dog, still can now if your on
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:41 pm

*Devin Smith in the gym ignoring the paparazzi and girls looking in through the window*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:04 pm

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Rivers10

[Steven Rivers enters through the backstage doors to avoid all the idiotic fans and annoying people that want to bother him.]

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 54121906

[Trenton York walks with his headphone in and ignoring the boos headed his way as he enters the arena.]
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Chris James arrives at the arena and going to the gym to get ready for his CWW Championship at Road to Throne.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Hazza wrote:
Mitch wrote:

OT: Baha where does it say this

Off: In the promo, Kelly was calling Lara "Papi" instead of "Chica"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:59 am

Shall be gone next few days, just letting you know
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:50 am

*A car is seen arriving at the arena. The fans instantly notice this car as the favourite car of their favourite Vixen, and CWW's Vixens Champion Lara James. As the car stops and the door opens, Lara steps out to rapturous aplause and cheers from the crowd. She grabs her bag and her title belt, which she places over her shoulder, locks her car, and then heads towards the arena entrance. She walks over to the fans where she gladly signs autographs, most of which are on tickets from her's and Hardcore Demon's new film, "line of fire", and she also poses for pictures, before she heads inside with a smile on her face, happy about her confrontation with Kelly yesterday and their upcoming match*

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Michelle-in-Russia-michelle-rodriguez-5404801-680-1021-1
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:03 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Accele10

Acceleration Results (5/27/2011):

- Hardcore Demon, Chris James & Lara James defeated Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Amy at 8:56 via submission by Demon on Calvin to the Demonic Vice. After the match, Demon drilled Jordan with a violent chokeslam.
- Steven Rivers defeated Pauly Payne at 5:34 via pinfall after a roll-up.
Promo: Roulette Recap.
- Trenton York vs Josh Polson never officially started as The Assassin attacked Josh during his entrance. Assassin hit The Assassination on Josh on the stage, as Trenton looked on in anger.
- Dan Maskell defeated Hunter J in a Non-Title Match at 14:23 via count-out after hitting Hunter with the Mount Fuji Facial off the top of the announce table onto the concrete floor, leading to Dan beating the count.
Promo: Line of Fire Premiere Recap.
- Angel Rodriguez defeated Craig Owens at 13:34 via pinfall to become the new Acceleration Champion after hitting the El Nino Planter following a distraction from Hambre.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:33 am

Dan C-Box
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:58 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Dan C-Box

why are you no there
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:05 am

Shade wrote:
John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Dan C-Box

why are you no there

Who cares about him, when I'm on there Razz
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:06 am

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Demon_11

*"The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen walking backstage after his victory with Chris James & Lara James on Acceleration*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 18.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next