The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*
I would say we could go talk to some management around here but obviously they dont enjoy you or me being around so that wouldn't do much

Travis Jeffries || Smoky Nightmare #1
Or we make our presence known and force them into loving us!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Jobber
Jobber
Ace

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm

[center]
-Ace walks down the hallway and bumps into _______________-

OOC: I am looking to start a fued with someone.... if anyones intrested just continue above ^^
TBC: By anyone
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*

Casey Anomaly
*he rubs his chin*
Yes but theres multiple ways, we could invade a tag match, if they do put is in the match make an example out of our opponents... you got any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*

Casey Anomaly
*he rubs his chin*
Yes but theres multiple ways, we could invade a tag match, if they do put is in the match make an example out of our opponents... you got any ideas?

I have a good one... lets go attack.. The Chavs.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:
Casey Anomaly
*he nods in agreement*

Casey Anomaly
*he rubs his chin*

I have a good one... lets go attack.. The Chavs.
Casey Anomaly
*Casey's trademark grin appears on his face*
Sounds good to me, they're legitimate enough to jump... I mean make an example of...
*he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Cyrus Black: Well, that was a fun way to spend a night, wouldn't you say?

OOC: Internet died on me...

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Surge is seen walking around the hallways, a little disoriented after the brawl on Saturday's Hardcore TV. The fact he had to wrestle a match, then fight Maskell seems to have him a little worn out. Nonetheless, he wanders around in his street clothes, looking for one of his allies.

Surge finds Cyrus Black, who's sitting on a crate with the International Title on his lap. He's got a bloody bandage on his forehead.

Surge nods.

"Indeed it was, old buddy. Quite the brawl too. If it's any indication, this is the calm before the storm. And frankly, I think a lot of things will transpire in the winds of the coming Hurricane Surge. Namely, I'll have my World Title back and Dan Maskell, Danny Evans and their minions will most likely be dead..."

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:50 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge nods.

Cyrus Black: Well, when you do get finished raping Maskell, make sure to leave me a little piece to pummel. After all, both he and Lyndon gave me this new scar. It would be rude to not return the favor. All in all, though, that brawl went rather well. Step One is complete...sowing the seeds of chaos and disorder.

Surge shrugs.

"Remember what I did to Irvine when I visualized him as Maskell? That's not even near the beating I'm gonna give the actual Maskell. But the thing is, that beating isn't going to be easy to get in. Knowing the 4 of them, they're planning parallel to us, maybe even calling in more help. We have to finish this as quick as possible."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge nods.

Surge shrugs.

"Remember what I did to Irvine when I visualized him as Maskell? That's not even near the beating I'm gonna give the actual Maskell. But the thing is, that beating isn't going to be easy to get in. Knowing the 4 of them, they're planning parallel to us, maybe even calling in more help. We have to finish this as quick as possible."

Cyrus Black: Which brings us to Step Two: shock and awe.

Cyrus hops off the crate and slings the International Title over his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: You and I have targets on our shoulders in the form of our title belts, and thanks to Neville's natural unlikeability and Lucker's don't-give-a-fuck demeanor, they'll not be hurting for challengers. All we have to do is handle our business...force Evans and Maskell into a corner until they've got nowhere to run or hide. And not just beat down our opponents...oh no. They've got to get the full gambit of destruction: physical, mental, spiritual. And since you and Neville are already in line for a World Title match, it's a rather clear path on the Road for our little insurrection...at least, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:31 am

Dan Maskell and The Chavs arrive, as expected they are all wearing hoodies, as they walk in they head towards the hallway and congregate there, Dan has his world title on his shoulder and is listening to his Ipod, while Charlie and Aaron are playing each other on Nintendo DS and Bryan is on a Stolen Laptop.

Yusuf Ali is in his locker room having a suit tailored
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 am

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Dan Maskell and The Chavs arrive, as expected they are all wearing hoodies, as they walk in they head towards the hallway and congregate there, Dan has his world title on his shoulder and is listening to his Ipod, while Charlie and Aaron are playing each other on Nintendo DS and Bryan is on a Stolen Laptop.

Yusuf Ali is in his locker room having a suit tailored

(Hunter J and Kevin Evans walk about to Dan and The Chavs)

Hunter J

"Danny. You know why we are here. We want to team up with you guys. We want Casey, Cryus and Neville gone!"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 am

Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

(Kevin Evans is in the elevator)

"Harry Jones. Where you going?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Harry Jones enters an elevator. He presses the button and as the doors swing open, ____ is standing in the lift. Harry walks into the elevator and ____ begins to speak.

"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Well, I have been scouting the arena to see if there is actually any talent around here. Still nothing..."

"Sad old world Harry, guys like us are very rare. EFNW should give us guys bigger matches, then the slop we get."
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Sad old world Harry, guys like us are very rare. EFNW should give us guys bigger matches, then the slop we get."
Harry Jones: "What do you mean by 'us'. You aren't worth ****, Kevin."

*Beep*

"Well, I'm off."

Jones exits the elevator and begins walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

*Beep*

"Well, I'm off."

(Kevin Evans decides tick Harry off)

"Oh Yea? At least I have a set. Un like you. You are a spineless guy, who thinks he is top dog when I can beat you!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

*Beep*

"Well, I'm off."

(Kevin Evans decides tick Harry off)

"Oh Yea? At least I have a set. Un like you. You are a spineless guy, who thinks he is top dog when I can beat you!"
[Jones turns around, snorts, and continues walking down the hall way.]
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Dan maskell and The Chavs are in the hallway joking about stuff, talking bout people and girls.

Yusuf Ali is in the gym
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge nods.

Surge shrugs.

Cyrus Black: You and I have targets on our shoulders in the form of our title belts, and thanks to Neville's natural unlikeability and Lucker's don't-give-a-fuck demeanor, they'll not be hurting for challengers. All we have to do is handle our business...force Evans and Maskell into a corner until they've got nowhere to run or hide. And not just beat down our opponents...oh no. They've got to get the full gambit of destruction: physical, mental, spiritual. And since you and Neville are already in line for a World Title match, it's a rather clear path on the Road for our little insurrection...at least, for the moment.

Surge nods in agreement.

"I like your thinking, Cyrus, but there's still a part of me that wants more challengers. Sure, Evans is crafty, but I just want to beat someone up."

Surge shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge nods.

Surge shrugs.

Surge nods in agreement.

"I like your thinking, Cyrus, but there's still a part of me that wants more challengers. Sure, Evans is crafty, but I just want to beat someone up."

Surge shrugs.

Cyrus smirks as he nods.

Cyrus Black: I know the feeling. But take heart, my friend...there's a lot of things that can happen between now and when we crush Evans's empire. Maybe somebody will decide to step in your way and give you that good old-fashioned brawl that you and I love so much. And hey, if nothing else, after we get done brutalizing Evans, Maskell, and their ilk, you and I can go at it...maybe over World Championship gold? After all, you know full well that I love me a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Insanity will be up tonight, then a new thread will be made.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Insanity Quick Results

:::Segment:::

Short segment that saw Evans' Cabinet take on the moniker of "The Empire"

:::Handicap Match:::
Cade Stafford & Jake Lyndon def. Neville Ryan

Charlie Sheen was seen in his living room, and he talked about how if Yusuf Ali defeated Cyrus and they fought at Bloodbath, he would teach Ali the definition of 'Winning.'

:::Singles Match:::
Cyrus Black def. Yusuf Ali

Before the match, Jake Lyndon stepped onto the ramp, and said that if Cyrus wins, he can choose the matchtype. After winning, Cyrus said that the match would be a First Blood match!

Charlie Sheen appeared on the tron and told Ali that even though he lost, they would still have a match at Bloodbath! Sheen then announced that they would meet in a Street Fight!

:::Tag Match:::
Hate Bears def. Locals

Shaun Moriarty announced that since he could make any match he wants, he was challenging.... THE CAMERA MAN! But this wasn't the end of it, Shaun also stated that a briefcase, much like the MitB briefcase, would be on the line in this match.

:::Singles Match:::
Dan Maskell def. Harry Jones

After the match, an all out war broke out in the ring. Neville, Cyrus, and The Hate Bears stormed the ring and attacked Maskell, but were soon met by the rest of the newly renamed Empire! Daniel Evans ordered Jones to take out Surge, and just as Jones was about to follow orders, he was taken out by Casey Anomaly! Insanity ended for the night as the brawl continued, showing no signs of slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC: Casey, you needa read Insanity more closely foo' you got a match w/ Harry Jones at Bloodbath for the Hardcore Title.

Also, the Unsanctioned title has been retired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
OOC: Casey, you needa read Insanity more closely foo' you got a match w/ Harry Jones at Bloodbath for the Hardcore Title.

Also, the Unsanctioned title has been retired.

Which means Trenton quits of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next