The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]

Go down 
+14
EdgeLover2748
Ace
Cyrus T
Goblin
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
fuck
M
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Harold
Captain2
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Mesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Dan Maskell and The Chavs arrive at the arena together

Yusuf Ali is in the gym
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Tonight should wrap up the booking for Blood Bath, even though we'll have one more Insanity before then. If you want a match and you aren't on the following list of already booked people, you better PM me in under 30 minutes. Also lemme know if you want a promo spot.

The Chavs
Jake Lyndon
Cade Stafford
Surge
Neville Ryan
Dan Maskell
Cyrus Black
Hunter J
Kevin Evans
Amy
Kelly
Yusuf Ali
Casey Anomaly
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Guys, can anybody write me two matches in recap form? One is the Main Event Title Match, and the other would be a Neville Ryan v. Tim Lucker match. 200 words or so for the ME, 130 words or so for the Ryan/Lucker Match. I apologize for the BS on my part, but with my parents not being home during Spring Break, my schedule is basically nothing but Baseball and taking care of my little bro.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:53 pm

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 Bm10
*Hoping For A New Logo, But That'd Take A Marik-le*

“The Long And Winding Road”

Promo

Daniel Evans stood on the stage with Dan Maskell, Jake Lyndon, Cade Stafford, Zeke Zahn, Amy, and The Chavs. Evans announced that the Chavs had proven themselves worthy of joining his group, and showed great wisdom in following the talented Dan Maskell. Lyndon then got on the microphone and said that tonight he would defend his title in a match against Cyrus Black. After a long rant, Zahn could be heard laughing and saying that Black could “suck Jarrett Calloway’s man meat” and everybody would still forget him. Evans and his “Cabinet” then applauded Amy as she headed to the ring for her match.

Triple Threat Vixens Match
Amy def. Kelly and Amber

This match was a worthy opener for tonight’s show. Kelly dominated most of the match, but Amber and Amy were impressive as well. Kelly was setting Amy up to end the match, but Amber dumped Kelly from the ring, causing her to land on her head. Amy then turned Amber around and hit the Good Night Kiss, covering her for the win. Amy rolled out of the ring, celebrating her win. Daniel Evans then said that they had already chosen a match type, and Zeke Zahn was going to announce it. However, as Zahn went to speak, a recording of him saying, “suck Jarrett Calloway’s man meat” came on at the perfect time, making that the match type! Surge could then be seen on the Titantron, pointing at Amy and laughing as Evans and his cabinet threw a fit.

Promo[b]

Harry Jones was interviewed about what his intentions in the company were, and he said that he wanted to make an impact, and taking out Casey Anomaly tonight is how it would start. Harry then smirked at the camera, anticipating what sick and twisted things he could do to “The Nightmare.”

[b]Singles Match

Casey Anomaly def. Harry Jones

Harry and Anomaly put on one hell of a match, truly giving it their all for the EFNW fans. Harry seemed ready to end the match, but after missing an Omega Splash, Jones was badly hurt. Anomaly took advantage of this and hit not only his Sound of Madness finisher, but also locking in the Have A Nice Nightmare! Harry refused to tap out for a long period of time, but Casey kept him away from the ropes long enough to force a submission. An exhausted Casey helped Harry to his feet, only to get kicked in the crotch. Jones then leaned against the ropes and challenged Casey to a match at Blood Bath…. for the vacant Hardcore Title!

Promo

Scott Gone is seen being lectured by a member of the EFNW Board of Directors. Apparently throwing tridents at the crew is a big no-no in the wrestling business. Gone repeatedly insists it’s completely ok because he slept with Evans’ wife back in the day, but the stiff won’t have any of it. However, Evans comes in and sends the board member out of the room, apparently needing to talk to him about something. Evans shuts the door behind him, and can be heard saying Gone needs to be on Facebook more often so they can go over plans.

Battle Royale

Shaun Moriarty proved himself once again to be a dominant force in EFNW, winning a ten man Battle Royale to get a earn a spot on the Bloodbath PPV. Moriarty then said that he would announce his opponent next week on Insanity

Tiger Blood Challenge

Charlie Sheen came out to the ring, being totally super awesome, and said that this week, Yusuf Ali would be participating in the Tiger Blood challenge. Ali came out to massive jeering, and Charlie Sheen said that he originally planned to give Ali a chance to try an unavailable drug called Charlie Sheen, but no exploded bodies are allowed on EFNW TV. So, Charlie Sheen said he would test Yusuf’s ability to demonstrate great charisma. He then proceeded to interview Yusuf, constantly telling the Detroit native to spice up the story with ‘cool words.’ Eventually Ali got sick of everything and attacked Sheen, telling him to take his “Warlock Vatican Assassin **** out of EFNW.”

Singles Match
Neville Ryan def. Tim Lucker

Promo

Hunter J and Kevin Evans headed out to the ring, saying they would make sure to defeat whoever they were scheduled to face off against for the tag team titles at Bloodbath. Hunter went on a long rant about how Evans and his goons were ruining EFNW, but was cut short when Cade Stafford, Zeke Zahn, and The Chavs attacked them in the ring. However, Surge appeared on the Titantron, laughing. He pointed out that with Evans’ cabinet in the ring and Evans speaking to Scott Gone, there was nobody with the World Champion. Surge then pointed to the door next to which he was standing, that had a gold plate with MASKELL inscribed across it. Stafford and his teammates rushed to the locker room and got inside, not seeing anybody. Suddenly the lights flickered off, and Surge could be heard saying, “You stupid sons of biitches.”

Singles Match
Neville Ryan def. Tim Lucker

This match truly tested the talented Ryan, pushing him to his limits. Lucker was out for blood, and even managed to bust Ryan open with a well aimed shot to the forehead. Late in the match, Lucker nailed Ryan with a huge Everything Went Black. Lucker confidently draped himself over Ryan, only for the Englishman to kick out! The crowd went crazy as Ryan managed to fight back and drop Lucker with the Psycho Driver, once again borrowing a move from a former friend. Neville pinned Lucker and celebrated his win, and got on the microphone, declaring he would walk out of Bloodbath the World Champion, and that nobody was going to stop him.

VIDEO PACKAGE

A video package of statements from Lyndon and Black plays as we ready ourselves for an exciting main event.

International Title Match

Cyrus Black proved he was destined for great things. After convincing Lyndon to ban his teammates from ringside, Black went to town on the International Champion’s right leg. Lyndon wasn’t about to go down without a fight, and lashed out at the EFNW newcomer, coming close to pinning him throughout the match. These two men weren’t content to keep their battle in the ring, and they took to throwing each other around the arena without remorse. Both men ended up exhausted, and Daniel Evans is seen backstage, grinding his teeth. Black and Lyndon exchanged shots on the announce table, but Black out of nowhere hit a piledriver, obliterating the table! Black then rolled Lyndon into the ring and yelled “This is how you do it Neville!” before locking in his Long and Winding Road hold. Lyndon had no choice but to tap out! Cyrus grabbed the title and celebrated his win happily, holding the title in the air as his theme music played. He is seen kissing his title as Insanity fades out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 pm

im here
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am

Neville is backstage washing the blood off his face
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Cyrus Black, the new EFNW International Champion, is proudly wearing his title belt on his shoulder. His mind is replaying his hard-fought match against Jake Lyndon in his head when __________ approaches him.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Yusuf Ali is looking for Daniel Evans

Dan Maskell and the Chavs are in the gym
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Daniel Evans is chilling in his office with the door wide open, drinking a glass of wine and trying to figure out why his stable isn't doing as well as he had planned.

Cade Stafford is nowhere to be seen after last night's incident on Insanity.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Daniel Evans is chilling in his office with the door wide open, drinking a glass of wine and trying to figure out why his stable isn't doing as well as he had planned.

Yusuf Ali walks into Evans office

Yusuf: I want a match against Charlie Sheen
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Shade(PPW's Proud Owner) wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "And I want to make sure Cyrus Black gets the beating of a lifetime. So, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "And I want to make sure Cyrus Black gets the beating of a lifetime. So, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Yusuf: OK then so how about if I beat Cyrus Black on Hardcore TV or Insanity I get Charlie Sheen?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Yusuf: OK then so how about if I beat Cyrus Black on Hardcore TV or Insanity I get Charlie Sheen?

Evans: "Alright, and then if you beat Sheen at Bloodbath, I'll give you a shot at the title of your choice."

OOC: Get to chat.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Evans: "Alright, and then if you beat Sheen at Bloodbath, I'll give you a shot at the title of your choice."

OOC: Get to chat.

Yusuf: OK then that works for me Daniel.

(Yusuf then walks out of the office)
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:25 pm

International Champion Cyrus Black decides to pay his "boss" a visit. He heads for Daniel Evans's door and knocks, waiting to see who'll answer.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Cyrus T: He's BACK! wrote:
International Champion Cyrus Black decides to pay his "boss" a visit. He heads for Daniel Evans's door and knocks, waiting to see who'll answer.

Daniel Evans gets annoyed, as he was about to leave for the day, and opens up the door, wanting to deal with whoever is disturbing him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

Daniel Evans gets annoyed, as he was about to leave for the day, and opens up the door, wanting to deal with whoever is disturbing him quickly.

When Daniel opens the door, Cyrus is holding the International Title in his face.

Cyrus Black: Just wanted to say thanks. Feeding Lyndon to me, letting him put the International Title on the line...that was a nice gift, and not a bad fight either.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:

When Daniel opens the door, Cyrus is holding the International Title in his face.[/]

Cyrus Black: Just wanted to say thanks. Feeding Lyndon to me, letting him put the International Title on the line...that was a nice gift, and not a bad fight either.

Evans: "Cyrus, I never did like you, and you might not want to push me. I might just decide to stack the odds against you a little bit. Like this Monday when you fight Yusuf Ali, there might be some, [i]suprises.

Evans walks off, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Mesa [Winning] wrote:

When Daniel opens the door, Cyrus is holding the International Title in his face.[/]

Evans: "Cyrus, I never did like you, and you might not want to push me. I might just decide to stack the odds against you a little bit. Like this Monday when you fight Yusuf Ali, there might be some, [i]suprises.

Evans walks off, smirking.

Cyrus watches Evans walk off before asking out loud.

Cyrus Black: Who the bloody hell is Yusuf Ali? Tiger Ali Singh's retarded half-cousin?

Cyrus shrugs as he walks off.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Yusuf Ali is in the hallway staring at himself in the mirror visualizing smashing Cyrus and then going on to destroy his arch nemesis Charlie Sheen
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Yusuf Ali is in the hallway staring at himself in the mirror visualizing smashing Cyrus and then going on to destroy his arch nemesis Charlie Sheen

Cyrus, wearing his International Title on his shoulder, walks by Yusuf not knowing who he is.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Cyrus, wearing his International Title on his shoulder, walks by Yusuf not knowing who he is.

Yusuf Ali does not notice Cyrus and begins to talk to his own reflection in the mirror

Yusuf: calm down Yusuf you will get your revenge on Sheen soon you just got to beat Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Yusuf Ali does not notice Cyrus and begins to talk to his own reflection in the mirror

Yusuf: calm down Yusuf you will get your revenge on Sheen soon you just got to beat Cyrus.

Cyrus's ears pick up on Yusuf saying his name. He turns towards him.

Cyrus Black: You know, you should be more careful...name-dropping like that. It might attract the wrong kind of attention.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:52 pm

OFF Wont be on for a few days but there shall be a promo soon discussing Harry Jones
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Cyrus's ears pick up on Yusuf saying his name. He turns towards him.

Cyrus Black: You know, you should be more careful...name-dropping like that. It might attract the wrong kind of attention.

Yusuf turns round and sees Cyrus

Yusuf: from who? you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]   EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNW: "A New Extreme" [17.0]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next