The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:52 pm

~The crowd erupts in boo's as possibly the most hated star in ECCW's music plays throughout the arena. Suddenly, Tim appears on the stage in his suit, shades, and infamous smirk that oozes arrogance. He struts his way down the ramp and into the ring, ignoring the fans as usual.~

"Today is the day! History will be made as we head to ECWW's FIRST Pay-Per-View! We are a mere hours away from Apocalypse! Isn't it fitting that I, the Savior of Professional Wrestling Today, am in the Main Event of the first Pay-Per-View competing for the World Championship! However, I've been reading online what you parasites have been saying. I even saw the polls on ECWW.com! Not a single one of you voted or believe that I would win the ECWW World Championship tonight! It is neck and neck between Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan on who will win. Same goes for the 'All-Time Greatest Wrestler' poll. This only proves my point more so! You all are to used to having those two at the top of the food chain! You all put them on the untouchable pedestal and think of them as if they were GODS!... But they're NOT! Just this week I put Casey Anomaly through a table and won the match! The referee saw him go face first through a table!.. Yet you all made him 'Star of the Night'? I've never thought the loser of a match would be up for 'Star of the Night' but oh no! It's Casey so we HAVE to give it to him! Then Neville Ryan got 'Match of the Night'? For what? That slop-fest with Devin Smith? HA! I was in the Main Event, but nooooooo we have to give the British Goddess an achievement too!"

~Tim briefly pauses as half the the crowd chants "We Want Casey" and the other half chants "Karmageddon". Tim smirks and shakes the mic a little bit as he paces in the ring.~

"That is EXACTLY why things need to change around here! THAT is why I am back! Because all these damn companies put all their focus on those two men and not on the actual wrestlers! They've been shoved down your throats and embedded in your minds so much that you crave them. You're entire ideology of 'wrestling' is having those two in the main event scene, fighting for the World Title, and being center stage... NOT ANYMORE! Consider me the 2008 Obama... I'm here to make a change happen and damn it it's going to happen! You all need me as World Champion, ECWW needs me as World Champion, but most importantly.. Professional Wrestling NEEDS me to become World Champion. Because if either Casey or Neville win, then the endless cycle will continue. I'm tired of seeing the same old shit with those two! Always them bickering ... 'Blue Blooded Bitch', 'You'll get your Karmageddon', 'I was Cyrus' disciple', 'Neville 3, Cyrus 0', 'I'm your real life nightmare'.... Same god damn thing every time and I'm going to END IT! I will break the cycle once and for all!"

~Tim pauses again to catch his breath as he scans the crowd. They all sit in their seats in silence as they are confused and don't know how to react to Tim's rant.~

"I've had a plan for quite some time now... A plan to revamp Professional Wrestling. And soon, you'll all see what will be coming forth. You will all be witnesses to what Professional Wrestling of Today is AND it's future! Only I, and a select few know what will be coming and WHEN this plan will take effect. It could be next week, next month... or even tonight. Only time will tell... but when it does happen... you all won't see it coming... Neither will Casey or Neville"

~Tim drops the microphone while chuckling in the ring and soaking up the boo's and the swears from the fans in attendance.~
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 pm

*A bunch of flyers with the words 'Harry Jones Is A Faggot. Go Will Williams Go," are seen scattered all around the arena. The pages are stuck to the wall with cow semen because Will knows a guy*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 World-After-the-Apocalypse-09_zps2d95dcd8

Pre-Show
Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder Match

Winners receive a shot for the ECWW Tag Team Championships.
Nigga Nation [Reggie Lloyd & De'Sean Irving] versus Bangcock [Johnny Woodcock & BJ Banghard] versus Elite Two [Red Ash & Blue Brock]

A massive clothesline from Reggie Lloyd sends him and Red Ash out of the ring as De'Sean Irving sees Blue Brock coming full steam ahead and prepares to take him out with a spear or a superkick on whenever he goes for it but is got off guard by a superkick by Johnny Woodcock! As the big man Blue Brock soars over the top rope crashing into Reggie Lloyd and the barricade in a Oh My God moment as Johnny Woodcock who catches his breathe by laying against the ropes realizes that this is his chance for victory and looks up to the briefcase above! He quickly scurries to get the ladder from the corner of the ring where it had fell earlier in the match and set it up in the center of the ring making sure it was under the belt before climbing up! He reaches up and can almost taste victory as his hand touches the briefcase! Blue Brock comes running in an pushes the ladder over sending Johnny Woodcock crashing out to the floor below as Blue Brock sees his chance and sets up the ladder as he is nailed with a right hand by De'Sean Irving! BJ Banghard regaining himself after being driven into the steel steps earlier sneaks into the ring and begins to climb up the ladder as Blue Brock is now backed in the corner by De'Sean Irving taking punch after punch as BJ reaches for the briefcase he is hit with an uppercut as Reggie Lloyd had slide in the ring and hurried up the ladder! The two men exchange blows on the ladder as blue Brock reverses a punch and is able to Irish whip De'Sean away and right into the ladder holding Reggie and BJ as BJ hits hits on the ropes and Reggie tumbles out to the floor below! The crowd begins to get behind Blue Brock as he begins to gain momentum! De'Sean Irving turns around right into the Supersonic or better professionally known as the airplane spin as the crowd chants along with the spins as he reaches 20 and tosses De'Sean aside before trying to set up the ladder still dizzy. He picks up the ladder and is nailed with a dropkick into him and the ladder by Johnny Woodcock as he helps his partner BJ Banghard up to his feet before setting up the ladder! Red Ash is on the top rope as he comes flying off with the Thundershock shooting star press taking both men out as the crowd goes wild in cheers and Johnny Woodcock rolls out of the ring and to the floor below as all 6 men are currently down! Red Ash begins to pull himself to his feet on the ladder as he is slow to climb up the ladder! Reggie Lloyd slides in the ring on the other side! Reggie heads up the other side of the ladder as Johnny Woodcock tries to get some energy up as he sits against the steel step before searching under the ring! He slides a chair in to his partner before getting one of his own as Red Ash and Reggie Lloyd fight on the ladder! Bangcock are up as they nail both men with chair shots and they fall off the ladder! Blue Brock comes running and is nailed with a double superkick as Johnny Woodcock climbs up and gets down the briefcase!

WINNER: Johnny Woodcock and BJ Banghard!

=========

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Advance02_Hell_background_by_FDragoon_zps048c87a3

=========

As the opening promo hyping Apocalypse and Slade Williams versus Scorpio goes off, the pyro begins going off as Jeff Rollins and Freddie Keaton welcome us all to the first ever ECWW Pay-Per-View, Apocalypse! They go over the card a little as they promise that tonight is going to be a spectacular event full of violence, excitement, and insanity! Suddenly, the theme music of Trenton York and Zack Horror hits the PA system and the crowd pop to their feet erupting in cheers for the Co-Owners of ECWW! They head down the ramp clapping the fans hands as ring announcer, Danny Rogers introduces them before shaking their hands and handing the microphone to Trenton York. Trenton has a huge smile on his has as you can see that he is hyped up as he lets out a loud shout causing the crowd to do the same thing. Trenton says that he is excited as hell as tonight is their first PPV and they will crown the first ever ECWW World Champion! Trenton hypes up the entire match card as he tells the audience that he has a little surprise up his sleeve for tonight so be prepared for that statement later in the show! He hands the microphone over to his partner, Zack Horror who is hyped as well as he begins by congratulating all the guys in the back for getting to this moment. he says he is proud of how much this company has grown and matured in such a short time! Trenton and Zack give the show one more bug hype speech as Trenton tells the crowd that it's time for the end of the world! WELCOME TO APOCALYPSE! The crowd goes absolutely nuts as they murmur among them about Trenton's surprise and the matches they are about to see as Trenton York and Zack Horror's theme play them out and Apocalypse to a sponsor commercial.

=========

Street Fight
LeBron Carter versus Billy Malone

As the referee rings the bell, Lebron yells how it's raciest that he is constantly put in street fights. Wasting no time though, Billy goes on the offensive and backs Lebron into the corner with shoulder blocks to the sternum. Billy backs up and goes for a running shoulder block but Lebron side steps and sends Billy head first into the ring post! He goes for a quick roll up but only gets a 2-Count. Billy pops up but taken back down with a clothesline! Lebron runs the ropes but Billy pulls the ropes down and sends Lebron out! Billy slides out and grabs Lebron by the back of his head but he Swings the chair over his head into the face of Billy! Lebron gets up and in the face of Billy yelling 'You never touch a brotha's hair!' and he goes back to work by beating Billy with the chair! He slams the chair on the ground and looks under the ring to find a stop sign! He throws it in the ring and grabs Billy only to be hit with a low blow! He hold's Little LeBron and starts screaming before Billy rolls him into the ring. He grabs a trashcan from under the ring and tosses it in the ring. He gets half way in the ring and AXE KICK! LeBron pulls Billy in the ring for a cover but Billy manages to kick out! The leader of the Nigga Nation become frustrated and calls the referee raciest! He smacks the referee around and shoves him over but turns around into a Super Kick! Billy falls into the cover, 1...2... NO! LeBron kicked out! Now Billy shows his frustration and drags LeBron to the top turnbuckle. Billy sets up for the superplex but LeBron is able to counter and send him off! Billy slowly makes his way back to his feet as LeBron leaps and hits the Diving European Uppercut! He signals for the end and hits the Dead Level Suplex onto the trashcan! He makes the cover, 1...2...3!

WINNER: LeBron Carter!

After the match he grabs the stop sign and gets in the camera and says "No Raciest stoppin' the Nigga Nation and they ain't nobody stopping or filtering LeBron Carter!

=========

Cameras cut to backstage after an amazing and brutal opening match to the sight of the ECWW Television Champion prepared and ready for his upcoming ladder match defense of his title as you can see the serious look in the mans eye as he heads towards the ring on a mission. He turns down a corridor and sees Kandice Long looking ready for him and an interview as he approaches her and she asks for a moment of his time. Jason smarts back that he doesn't have a moment of his time to waste that he has to stay focused for his upcoming title defense because now that Wayne Tyler Frank weaseled his way into my title match! Kandice tries to get a word in but Jason cuts her off before she could even try as he tells Kandice that the odds are stacked against him now and that not fair to him and he is the champion! He says that he has been the top champion in this company for the past month and he is sick and tired of not being recognized for it. Jason gets angrier as he tells Kandice that he is tired of people thinking Wayne Tyler Frank is some big star and tonight he proves he isn't. He tells Kandice that if he didn't answer any of her questions then too bad before Jason turns around and heads on towards the ring as we take another short break before the Triple Threat ECWW Television Championship Ladder Match!

=========

ECWW Television Championship Ladder Match
Jason Elliot (c) versus Wolfgang Puk versus Wayne Tyler Frank

The match begins with Wolfgang and Elliot teaming up to give Frank a beat down. They both stomp a mudhole into him in the corner before tossing him over the top rope to the outside. Wolfgang smirks and turns around only to receive a kick to the gut and a clubbing forearm to the back that sends him down to the mat! Wolfgang starts to get up as Elliot hits the ropes and takes Wolfgang back down with a shoulder block. He hits the ropes again, hops over Wolfgang, then Wolfgang leap frogs over Elliot, and connects with a calf kick to the face of the champion! Wolfgang begins to gloat but fails to see W.T.F. springboard in and takes him Over the Castle! Wolfgang bounces up and takes a drop kick from Wayne that sends him out of the ring!! However, Elliot takes Wayne down with a clothesline to the back of the head! He pulls him up for a powerbomb but Wayne counters with a sit-out face buster! Wayne rushes to the top rope and lands a Shooting Star Press on the Champion! He staggers up and BAM! Wolfgang smashes the ladder in the face of the fan favorite, Wayne Tyler Frank! He drops the ladder to the ground and lifts Wayne up for a scoop slam onto the ladder! Wayne cries out in pain from being dropped on the steel frame! Wolfgang then sets the ladder up in the corner of the ring and shifts his attention to the champion! He whips him as hard as he possible can into the ladder in the corner! Then he leaps for a splash but Elliot got out of the way; making Wolfgang go face first into the ladder! He falls to his back and the ladder falls on top of him! Then out of nowhere WTF hits a Lionsault on Wolfgang! The crowd is on their feet cheering after the move WTF landed! Sacrificing his own body! Wolfgang and Elliot had rolled out of the ring to catch their breath and lick their wounds. But, using the rig apron to pull themselves up they begin trading punches on the outside of the ring! WTF, still in the ring, musters up some strength and goes for a suicide dive taking out both opponents! The crowd chants "W.T.F! W.T.F!". He slowly begins to get back in the ring and sets up the ladder. Slowly he climbs the ladder, he gets about half way up when Elliot grabs his leg. Wayne is able to kick him off but Wolfgang comes him and sets Wayne up for a powerbomb! But Elliot comes from behind and chop blocks Wolfgang causing Wayne to fall on his chest! Wayne gets up and blocks a clothesline attempt from Elliot and OH MY GOD! HE HIT A FLIPPING PILEDRIVER! Wayne feels the adrenaline as he rushes up the ladder and looks around the arena to the screaming fans! HOLY SHIT! HOLY F***ING SHIT!! W.T.F [720 Splash] OFF THE LADDER TO ELLIOT!! The fans are going nuts! But what's this? Wolfgang Puk was slowly climbing while W.T.F. hit his finishing maneuver and is now at the top of the ladder! He pulls down the strap while the other men are writhing in pain on the mat!

WINNER AND NEW ECWW TV CHAMPION: Wolfgang Puk!

The referee calls for the bell as Wolfgang Puk holds up the championship proudly as Wayne Tyler Frank comes to realize what had just happened and gets pissed off as Wolfgang puts the title over his shoulder with a great big smirk on his face.

=========

Apocalypse goes to backstage where we see the screen split in two to show us two separate tag teams as the members of Erectionpuresu, Albino Tanaka and Burt Boner are on the left of the screen while to the right are the members of StarrShow, Johnny Starr and Drake Whisnant as the two teams are preparing for their upcoming hardcore tornado tag team match for the titles. Albino and Burt hold their championships proudly as they raise up with their titles draped over their shoulder and both men look ready to go have a great match and not only have a great match but leave the winners and still the ECWW Tag Team Champions! On the other screen, Drake is looking at himself in the mirror with a smirk as Johnny Starr is finishing up his stretches before patting Drake on the back to tell him it's time to go. Drake and Johnny head out and towards the ring with big massive smirks on their faces. Both teams are seen walking towards the ring ready and prepared to have a great match and both teams don't wanna leave as losers. Freddie Keaton talks up the upcoming hardcore tag team match as we take another short break before the Tag Team Championship match.

=========

ECWW Tag Team Championships Hardcore Tornado Tag Match
Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] (c) versus StarrShow [Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant]

The crowd are on their feet as one half of the tag team champions, Albino Tanaka climbs up to the top rope before jumping with a flying cross body taking out all three men outside the ring out! The crowd goes wild in cheers as Albino Tanaka and Burt Boner begin to take control of the match as Albino helps his tag team partner to his feet! Albino tells Boner to grab a chair as he does the same thing as the tag team champions now weilding chairs in hand prepare for one or both members of StarrShow to make it to their feet! It is Johnny Starr who is the first man to make it to his feet as the tag champs go in for the double kill chair shot but Johnny ducks the blow just in time to save his own hide as the chairs collide against each other causing the champs to drop the chairs as Johnny Starr pops up with a impact DDT nailing Burt Boner's skull off the steel chair on the ground as Starr goes for the win, 1... 2.. KICKOUT by Burt Boner and the frustration is takign over Johnny Starr as you can see him grow with anger as he motions for Burt Boner to get to his feet not paying attention or at least it didn't look like it to Albino Tanka who climbs up on the ring apron and runs across for a diving hammer to the head of Starr but is caught in the jaw by a massive superkick as the crowd lets out a loud "Oh" as it seems like it is lights out for Albino Tanaka as Starr goes for another pin attempt, 1... 2.. BROKE UP BY BURT BONER! Burt saves it for his team as Johnny Starr is caught with and uppercut and Burt Boner begins to gain back control in his favor as he goes for an Irish whip but Starr reverses sending Boner into the steel steps with an Irish whip of his own. Drake Whisnant is back to his feet as it seems that StarrShow has this match under control as they begin to double team Albino Tanaka picking him up and picking him up with a double backbuster as Albino crashes into the chair and Drake goes for a pin, 1... 2.. BROKE UP BY BURT BONER! Burt saves the match for his team again as he is kicked in the gut by Johnny Starr. Starr goes to grab Burt Boner but Boner is quick to trip Starr up and tripping him into the ring as he hits head first! Burt is exhausted but want to win this match and retain the tag team championships as he signals to finish off Starr as he goes to pick him up when he is nailed with a big boot out of nowhere by Drake Whisnant! Whisnant helps his partner to his feet as Starr repeats to get a table and the crowd goes wild as they chant that they agree with johnny Starr that they want tables! Whisnant pulls out a table as Albino Tanaka has made it to his feet and is exchanging blows with Starr as Albino takes control and irish whips Starr into the barricade! Albino is wide eyed as he turns to go after Whisnant who was prepared and lifts Ablino off his own momentum and plants him through the table and goes for the pin, 1... 2... BURT BONER SAVES THE MATCH AGAIN! Starr nails Boner with a uppercut as StarrShow begin to double team Boner but Boner trips both men up and Starr hits his head off the steel steps! Whisnant staggers around and right into Burt Boner's finishing manuever to a loud pop as he falls into the cover, 1... 2... Johnny Starr jumps to break the count... 3! The crowd goes wild as Albino Tanaka and Burt Boner retain their tag team championships!

WINNERS AND STILL ECWW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Albino Tanaka and Burt Boner!

Albino Tanaka and Burt Boner begin to celebrate their victory whenever their theme music is cut and the theme of Bangcock fills the arena with music and boos as Johnny Woodcock and BJ Banghard come from the back followed close behind by Coco and Diamond as the two mockingly clap for Tanaka and Boner before giving them a thumbs down and taunting that they will be the next ECWW Tag Team Champions!

=========

Apocalypse goes into a small promo showing off the dominance that has been shown by the ECWW Starlet's Champion, Stephanie Williams during her reign. As the video comes to an end and the crowd is already going wild in cheers, we come to a dim lit room where we see the Starlet's Champion, Stephanie Williams with a diabolic big smile on her face as the crowd gets loud if even possible! Stephanie tells the ECWW fans that tonight is her last night here in ECWW and that she is going to make it go down as the great performance of her life. She says that she is not worried about the odds being stacked against her having two challengers instead of just one. She says it makes the game just a little more fun, she tells that Sapphire and Nina Reyes have already fell to the queens feet... now they are just going to have to do it together. Stephanie cracks a smirk has she says that some people are calling this a 2 on 1 but in reality the girls lust for gold will set friends into enemies and they will tear each other apart and then the playing field will be back in my favor. Stephanie promises the crowd that tonight she will give her greatest performance of her life as she walks in as the ECWW Starlet's Champion and will walk out as the ECWW Starlet's Champion! She tells that after the night is over with she will Vacate the ECWW Starlet's Champion but she will leave as the first and undefeated Starlet's Champion! The crowd pops and leads a "Thank You Stephanie!" chant leading us to another small ad.

=========

ECWW Starlet's Championship Match
Stephanie Williams (c) versus Sapphire versus Nina Reyes

Stephanie Williams is nailed with a double elbow from Nina Reyes and Sapphire as Nina goes for a pin, 1... SAPPHIRE TOSSES OFF NINA! Sapphire goes for a pin for her own, 1... NINA returns the favor by tossign Sapphire off Stephanie! The two women are in each others face as they have worked together all match up so far you had to see this coming as Nina Reyes slaps the taste out of Sapphire's mouth before Sapphire returns a slap of her own as as Stephanie Williams predicted the two begin to go at it as Stephanie Williams takes time to get refreshed as Nina Reyes irish whips Sapphire into the corner before rushing in towards her and gets a big boot to the face as she stumbles backwards and is rolled up by Stephanie Williams, 1... 2.. BROKE UP BY SAPPHIRE! The crowd boos as they are behind the champion in this match up! Sapphire slaps Stephanie around before hitting her with a suplex and going for a quick cover, 1... 2.. KICKOUT! The crowd pops as Sapphire looks frustrated before going for another pin attempt, 1... and she is stomped with a kick to the back of the head. Nina Reyes tosses Sapphire out of the ring as she goes for a pin attempt on Stephanie but Stephanie was playing possum and rolls up Nina, 1... 2.. KICKOUT and Nina Reyes rolls out of the ring beside herself as Stephanie almost sneaked out the win! You can see the scowl on Nina's face as she slides back into the ring and goes after Stephanie Williams but is caught with a kick to the gut before Stephanie grabbed her by the head locking in a headlock on Nina trying to weaken her down as she takes her to a knee! Sapphire slides in the ring from behind as she runs in jumping over Stephanie and grabbing her head for a stunner! Sapphire goes for the pin, 1... 2.. KICKOUT or broke up by Nina Reyes who drops and elbow as Stephanie kicked out! Nina Reyes goes to pull Sapphire up to her feet as she is caught with a right hand as you can see a more violent and driven side of Sapphire shinning through as she irish whips Nina into the turnbuckle before rushing in with a spear! The crowd are growing behind Sapphire as she gains momentum and runs back across the ring before back at Nina when she is obliterated with a spear by the champion, Stephanie Williams! Sapphire is hit so hard that she rolls out fo the ring as the exhausted champion fights to get to her feet! Stephanie turns around after smirking at Sapphire to turn right into a superkick by Nina Reyes nearly kicking the champs head off as she falls into the pin attempt, 1... 2.. SAPPHIRE SAVES THE MATCH BY PULLING THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING! In a move of desperation the referee shouts at Sapphire as Nina Reyes comes flying over the top rope taking out the unexpecting Sapphire as the crowd pops in approval! Nina pulls herself to her feet as she grabs Sapphire and pulls her into the ring before trying for the pin, 1... 2.. KICKOUT! Nina is beside herself as she pulls up Sapphire for her finishing maneuver but Sapphire is able to reverse with a kick to the gut before hitting a massive DDT! Before Sapphire is able to go for the pin she is pulled up and hit with Stephanie Williams finisher and the crowd goes wild as she goes for the cover on Sapphire, 1... 2... 3!

WINNER AND STILL ECWW STARLET'S CHAMPION: Stephanie Williams!

The crowd goes wild as even with the odds stacked against her, Stephanie Williams will leave Apocalypse with the ECWW Starlet's Championship! Stephanie is handed her championship belt as she has a huge smile on her face as she taunts and celebrates her win by holding up her championship! She heads up the ramp with tears almost in her eyes as she reaches the top of the stage and bows as she has had her final match in ECWW and she leaves as the ECWW Starlet's Champion!

=========

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:05 pm

As Insanity comes back from yet another small advertisement break, the theme music of Dan Williams hits the arena and the arena fills up with the crowd boos as up next on tonight's already epic card is the Steel Cage match between Dan Williams and Anthony Johsnon! Danny Rogers introduces Dan Williams who heads out from the back and down towards the ring with a massive smirk on his face as he plans to come out here and make easy work of Anthony Johnson. He pays the fans no attention as he heads up the steel steps and into the ring where he snatches the microphone out of Danny Rogers hand. Dan tells the crowd to shut up and listen up because he is only going to say this once. He says that tonight he is going to make quick work out of Anthony Johnson and prove the point he has been trying to prove. It is time to prove that Anthony Johnson is out of his game. He doesn't have what it takes to take out the future of this business... ME! Tonight I go out there and show you who the spotlight really is around here when I put Anthony Johnson out of his misery. He smirks and throws the microphone back to Danny Rogers as he waits for the theme music of Anthony Johnson.

=========

Steel Cage Match
Dan Williams versus Anthony Johnson

The bell has rung, and just like that, this much anticipated match is underway, as both Dan Williams and Anthony Johnston are now locked together inside of the hellacious steel cage! And it's clear as the two stare each other down for several moments that there's absolutely no love lost between these two competitors, who simply can't wait to get their hands on one another... Or, in the case of Anthony Johnston, escape the cage, as his first move is to make a beeline straight for the nearest wall, and quickly begin to scale it! Williams is having none of it as he instantly rushes forward, catching Johnston before he even makes it half way up and, with a firm grip on the challenger's leg, proceeds to yank him right off the cage wall! Johnston manages to land on his feet, but he's perhaps even worse off for it as he finds himself cornered, and soon on the receiving end of a flurry of right hands from Williams! Backing Johnston into the turnbuckle itself, Williams grabs him by the forearm and proceeds to Irish whip him across the ring and into the opposite corner. Fired up here, Williams plays to the crowd for a moment; throwing his arms up into the air in an attempt to rile them up. Charging forward, Williams takes a big leap as he comes closer to his opponent - looking for the corner splash! ... But Johnston moves out of the way! Williams comes down hard as he hits his jaw on the top turnbuckle! Dazed, he staggers back out of the corner before turning around - right into Johnston, who rushes in to take Williams down with a clothesline! And now Johnston really goes to work, as he quickly moves in on the downed Williams. Johnston attempts to break through Dan’s chest with a myriad of powerful stomps!

Eventually stepping away from Williams for a moment, as he holds his chest in pain on the mat, Johnston takes a moment to try and rile the crowd himself. Williams makes it up to one knee, as Johnston moves right back in, grabbing Williams by the arm and using it to yank him back to his feet. Twisting Williams’ arm, Johnston brings it up, across his own shoulder and hits a back-suplex. Johnston seems well aware of the opportunity he has at this point to escape the cage - but instead of doing so, he simply moves back in on Dan and, grabbing him by the sore arm once more, yanks him up - this time to a kneeling position. BAM~!!! Williams gets running knee’d out of his boots! Johnston then pulls Williams to his feet and executes his finishing maneuver ... TWICE IN A ROW! Johnston takes what he hopes to be a final look at the downed Williams, before turning his gaze upwards, to the top of the cage walls, and soon makes his way to the nearest of them. Quickly, with Williams down, Johnston begins to scale the cage, looking to make it out and be victorious! And soon enough, he's made it to the top of the cage, and this one looks like it may be close to over already!

However, the crowd are egging on Anthony Johnston to jump back into the ring - onto Williams! Johnston performs the sign of the cross as Williams struggles to find his feet. The entire arena goes completely silent, until ...

ANTHONY JOHNSTON JUMPS OFF THE STEEL CAGE!
THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST CROSS-BODY OF ALL TIME - BAM~!!!!
SUPERKICK! DAN COUNTERS!

The crowd go into an absolute frenzy as both men lay motionless on the mat. Dan Williams slowly pulls himself to a standing position and sets his sights on the cage wall. Fighting past the pain in his chest, he begins to scale the cage! As Dan makes it to the half-way point, Anthony drags himself into the corner and tells the referee to open the cage door, as this match suddenly turns into a battle of speed! Half of Anthony’s body is now slumped over the steel ring steps, whilst the other half has not left the ring. It looks like Johnston is going to be victorious. Surely, at the speed it took Dan Williams to climb the cage, Dan doesn’t have a chance in hell of being victorious here -- OH FUCKKKK!

WILLIAMS JUMPS OFF THE CAGE, TO THE OUTSIDE! HE HITS THE DOUBLE-FOOT STOMP THE THE BACK OF ANTHONY’S HEAD, BREAKING THE STEEL STEPS! Dan’s feet hit the floor and this brutal matchup is over.

WINNER: Dan Williams!

=========

As we come back to the ring we are hyped for the next match which is the Lottery Shot Briefcase Fatal Four Way Prison Gate Match by Jeff Rollins and Freddie Keaton who are just as excited as every one else for the next match which should be impact and excitement filled! Jeff Rollins announces that Harry Jones, DT Weymes, Will Williams, and Jayson St.Pierre were asked earlier in the night to record messages before the next match. Up first is Harry Jones, Harry comes onto the screen to a loud massive mixed reaction as Harry begins by telling everyone that tonight is his night, tonight is his night to win the briefcase and take one step closer to the glory he deserves, to the World Championship he deserves. He promises to leave Apocalypse as the Loterry Shot breifcase holder! We are then welcomed by the video of DT Weymes getting a massive pop from the crowd as DT's smirking face comes on the screen as he says tonight is one of the biggest matches of his career as he joins three other spectacular athletes in a Prison Gate. he says there will be blood, gore, and brutality... and one winner by the name of DT Weymes. Up next is Will Williams gaining a loud pop as well, he tells that tonight the fun and jokes are aside and it is time to get down to business. Tonight there will be hell unleashed and with the inner spirit of Surge pushing him along with his pure awesomeness there is no doubt that the man to get the W will be Double W, Will Williams. Last but not least is Jayson St.Pierre getting a massive boo as he comes on the screen to say that he is going to dominate his competition tonight and leave with a guaranteed World Championship. He says tonight the masses are silenced and nobody will ever doubt Jayson St.Pierre again. The last video fades off as we are welcomed back to the ring as the next match is about to begin.

=========

Lottery Shot Briefcase Fatal Four Way Prison Gate Match
Harry Jones versus DT Weymes versus Will Williams versus Jayson St.Pierre

CASEY

WINNER: Harry Jones!

=========

As we cut backstage after the impressive victory of TBA to see Terry Smith with a rare smile on his face meaning he is most likely not here to interview LeBron Carter. Terry Smith asks for help in welcoming his guest at this time who enters the frame to a loud massive boos from the audience, Devin Smith! Terry thanks Devin for giving him a moment of his time before his greatly important I Quit match with Omega for the Number One Contenders spot to ECWW World Championship. Terry asks Devin how he is feeling going into such an important and violent match against the angrier than ever Omega. Devin just shakes his head telling Terry that it doesn't matter if Omega if believing he is the incredible Hulk because he isn't. He isn't even incredible. Omega is hardly credible and I've beaten him before and I am going to beat him again. He warns me to watch out for what is coming my way? Well trust me Omega I'm watching and enjoying the view... tonight I will become the Number One Contender and come the time I have my match for the title I will be the new ECWW World Champion! Devin tells the crowd that they better be watching the next match because after the beating he is about to give Omega that when Omega says the words "I Quit" he will actually do what the words mean and quit out of the embarrassment caused by Devin Smith!

=========

Number One Contender I Quit Match for the ECWW World Heavyweight Championship
Devin Smith versus Omega

Devin Smith nearly takes off Omega's head with a massive head shot with the steel chair in his hand as you see the new driven and vicious side of Devin Smith shining through as he shouts out at Omega to "give up you son of a bitch!" before kicking him in the face and demanding the referee to see if Omega wants to quit and Omega pushes the referee away making Devin scowl even larger as he lifts up the steel chair to crash it down on Omega's back before being caught off guard by the 50% Slam spinebuster as he clams Devin Smith into the mat before sitting against the steel steps with an angry and serious scowl on his face as both men have put each other through absolute hell in this match as Omega pushes himself up and lets out a shout to approval of the audience! Omega is breathing heavily as his adrenaline is pumping strong as he picks up the steel chair off the ground to another loud pop as Devin Smith tries to get to his feet pulling himself up by the ring apron as Omega crashes the chair against Devin's back who winches in pain! Omega has a smile come on his face as he slams the chair against the spine of Devin Smith once more as Omega taunts him telling him to quit. Omega nails Devin Smith across the back with the chair one last time before tossing the chair aside and going back under the ring for another weapon of some sort as he comes out from under the ring with a sledge hammer in his hand a big sinister smirk on his face as he leans back against the steel steps as he shouts for Devin Smith to come on and get up to his feet as he holds the sledgehammer in hand! Devin Smith staggers to his feet as he turns around and Omega comes storming at him ready to take his head off but Smith ducks out of the way and hits Omega from behind with a dropkick before gaining momentum by hitting a STO backbreaker! You can see the exhaustion and frustration getting to both men as Devin Smith pushes his way to his feet and almost stumbles backwards before a big cocky smirk comes on his face before it turns demented and evil as Devin bends over to pick up the sledgehammer off the ground as the crowd erupts in boos for Smith who screams for Omega to get up as the crowd watch on in hopes that Omega will be able to dodge or reverses this attack! As Omega stumbles around Devin Smith comes running full speed with the sledgehammer in hand as he takes off Omega's head with it to a loud boo from the audience as Devin Smith falls with his momentum as he shouts to the referee that it's over, he quits! The referee checks with Omega who is busted open and shakes his head before the referee could even ask the question and the crowd goes insane as you can see Devin Smith's smirk quickly fade into a pissed off scowl. Devin Smith now back to his feet screams at Omega to give it up and just quit! He grabs Omega up and irish whips him into the steel steps as the big man crashes threw the steps breaking them into. Devin Smith is a completely different man than he was just a few months ago as the more vicious Devin Smith runs with a massive big kick to the side of the skull of Omega shouting for him to quit already. Devin looks frustrated not knowing what it is going to take to put the beast down as he heads under the ring in a search for something able to shutdown Omega! The crowd actually pops in cheers as Devin Smith pulls out a table with a big grin on his face as he proceeds to set it up outside the ring before shouting at Omega that it is time to finish this thing off as he goes over and pulls up Omega to his feet before going for the Starstruck cutter but Omega tosses Devin Smith away as he crashes into the side the table but not through it! Devin Smith tries to get up as The Beast helps him up before hitting L-Town Finish through the table as the crowd erupts in cheers as Omega tells the referee to check for an "I Quit" but Devin Smith in immense pain shakes his head no as the crowd actually go wild in cheers not wanting this match to come to an end! Omega is pissed off that Devin Smith wouldn't give up as he signals for the end and goes to pick up Devin Smith but Devin Smith shows that he still has fight in him and he isn't going down that easily as he throws a right hand trying to gain momentum as he begins to back Omega up the ramp before just pissing the beast off anymore as he levels Devin Smith with a clothesline! Omega signals for the 100% Bomb as he is ready to finish off Devin Smith as he pulls Devin up and ducks his head before lifting him up but Smith is able to somehow reverse the powerbomb into a facebuster against the steel ramp! Both men are down as the crowd are going crazy for this match as Devin Smith crawls to the ring to grab a steel chair from under the ring! Devin Smith pulls himself up with the ring apron as he turns and lays against the ring as a huge sadistic smirk comes across Smiths face with the steel chair dangling in hand as he waits for Omega to get up to his feet shouting for him to hurry up as the crowd are on the edge of their sits in anticipation wondering how much more these two men can take. Devin goes running in chair in hand as Omega catches him with the 50% Slam to a loud pop from the crowd as Omega is ready to finish this off as he pulls up Devin Smith to his feet and drags him up the ramp as the crowd goes wild! Omega signals for the 100% Bomb as he goes to lift up Devin Smith once more but Smith springs alive with one last breathe as he nails Omega with an right hand before going for StarStuck again but Omega tosses him once more as he comes crashing down against the steel once more. Omegas adrenaline is pumping like crazy but he is still exhausted as he pulls up Devin Smith to his feet and tucks his head before lifting him up for the 100% Bomb and the crowd jump to there feet as Omega tosses Devin Smith off the stage and there is a loud "HOLY SHIT!" The referee comes running full speed to Devin Smith who doesn't seem to be moving but after a few seconds he is seen nodding his head and the referee calls for the bell!

WINNER: Omega!

The referee calls for help for Devin Smith as he heads up to raise the hand of the victor Omega who celebrates his victory getting a massive standing ovation for his impressive performance and victory as Omega becomes the Number One Contender for the ECWW World Championship!

=========

Apocalypse comes to a dim lit area where you can see the figure of Slade Williams approaching a brighter part of the room as the crowd goes absolutely insane with cheers as he comes into picture to give his last speech here in ECWW for the time being as he says the night has finally come to where two will enter hell and only one will exit. The talking is over and it is time for the actions to take front stage as everyone gets to see the dream match of the ages... the young bloods... with the goal of spreading the others across the ring. Slade tells the ECWW fans that they are about to witness a war as he steps into the ring with the Scorpion inside its very Den and he knows it will be a fight of survival the entire time... there will be violence... there will be brutality... and there will be a victor. Slade makes the sound of a ticking tock as he says the time is running out for Scorpio and in his final match in ECWW will go down in history as his greatest match of all time. He tells Scorpio that it is time. The camera fades out of there and to another part of the arena where you can see the glowing Scorpion jacket of Scorpio as the man turns around to a loud massive boo wearing grim reaper face paint. Scorpio tells that the time has come and the sand has hit the bottom of the pit... it is the end of the world as we know it. Slade Williams will enter his Den and will never be able to leave... tonight is a war and there can only be one victor and a million casualties... Scorpio smirks real big and evil as he tells Slade Williams it is time to see who will remain a victim in the pit of hell.

=========

Scorpion's Den Match
Slade Williams versus Scorpio

Slade Williams eyes down his prey with pure evil in his eyes as he waits for Scorpio to turn around before rushing in towards him but Scorpio catches him off his own momentum and tosses him into the steel cell of the Scorpion's Den as Scorpio looks up to the larger cell trapping them in as he begins to head up the steel cage to make his escape from the pit of this den and into the playground of weapons as his foot is grabbed by Slade Williams and there is a loud pop from the crowd as Slade doesn't want Scorpio to be the first man to make it out of the first cage and to the weapons. Slade pulls as hard as he can but Scorpio is locked onto the cage as Slade begins to climb up the cage as Scorpio tries to speed up the cage as Slade let for for a split second but Slade is on his tail and is grabbed yet again as the adrenaline is pumping strong in Slade as he is determined to stop Scorpio as he is now side by side about 15 feet in the air as Slade grabs the head of Scorpio and jerks back sending Scorpio and himself to the ring below as the crowd let's out a loud "OH!" to the sound of the impact of both men hitting the mat as both men are not moving at the moment as you can see the looks of pain in their faces knowing that had to knock the breathe out of them but both men begin to stir with the crowd cheering on Slade Williams who is the first man to make it to his feet using the turnbuckle for a lift as he head over to Scorpio before grabbing him by the head and backing up before ramming him into the cage! The crowd are going wild behind Slade Williams as Slade goes for another escape from the cage but the exhaustion of the very competitive and back and forth match is showing through as Slade is not as quick to scale the larger than usual 20 foot cage. Scorpio begins to climb to his feet using the cage for a boost as he turns to see Slade scaling up the cage and quickly rushes to head up the steel cage as his adrenaline goes wild! Scorpio heads up the cage as he goes to pull down Slade Williams who trips up but is able to catch himself from falling all the way down the cage as Scorpio goes for a kick to the side of the head of Slade Williams but is caught with a right hand from Slade! The two men exchange blows from atop of the cage as Scorpio kicks Slade in the back and Slade drops for a slight second. Scorpio looking frustrated and pissed off and confused as he thinks of what to do as he suddenly leaps and grabs up Slade Williams in a powerbomb position as the two men crash the ring mat below from 20 feet high! "HOLY SHIT!" chants go wild as Scorpio and Slade Williams are once again down in the pit of the Scorpion's Den. Scorpio begins to stir as he uses the ring ropes to get to his feet with a huge diabolic smirk on his face as Slade Williams begins to stir. Scorpion runs in with a wicked death wizard nearly kicking Slade Williams head off as Scorpio eyes the larger cell around him once again before scaling up the side of the cage! Scorpio is exhausted but still has a fight in him as Slade Williams looks up from the ring and sees Scorpio climbing up setting a fire under Slade Williams as he climbs up to his feet using the steel cage as the crowd goes wild as Slade Williams heads up the cage after Scorpio! Reaching the top of the steel cage he eyes the other cell wall in the distance as with bugged out eyes sees Slade on his tail as Slade reaches for a leg! Scorpio doesn't know what to do as he bends at the knee and leaps as the crowd go wild in more "HOLY SHIT!" chants as Scorpio makes the large gap between the two steel structures trapping these men inside! Scorpio thinks of ways to trap Slade Williams inside the den as he unhooks a steel chair off the cell and tosses at Slade Williams who is rocked but doesn't let go as Scorpio goes for another weapon but Slade continues to pull himself up! Scorpio tosses a steel pipe at Slade but Slade dodges as Scorpio goes for another weapon and turns right into a spear from one cage to the other as Slade and Scorpio fall twenty feet to the mat below! The crowd goes completely nuts as both men lay outside the steel cage now trapped inside the larger cell as Jeff Rollins and Freddie Keaton now in the line of action continue to complain about being trapped inside this cell before seeing this move and Jeff Rollins screams "OH MY F**KING GOD! THEY'RE DEAD! THEY'RE F**KING DEAD!" as Freddie Keaton looks genuinely worried until the two men begin to move as the crowd can not believe they can take these twenty foot falls! Slade Williams is seen grabbing onto the steel cell now confining them inside to pull himself up to his feet as you can see the pain and exhaustion in his eyes as he staggers to his feet falling back against the cell as he looks above him at the chairs, tables, hammers, ladders, and more that are there for him to use and a demented smirk comes across his face as he heads up the side of the cell as he heads through a maze of weapons unhooking theme as he goes creating an awesome sight for the crowd as weapons fall from above down to below as some fall on Scorpio who has rolled out of harms way trying to get the breathe back in him! Tables, ladders, and chairs oh my as they fall to the ground as Slade Williams reaches the top some 35 feet in the air in the corner of the sail looking like a mad mat ready to strike as the crowd has to take pictures of this moment as Scorpio makes it to his feet looking at all the weapons around him as he looks for Slade Williams as the crowd points him out and as Scorpio looks up it is as if he even gets goosebumps at the chilling sight. Scorpio grabs a steel chair off the ground with a pissed off look on his face as Slade Williams begins to scale down the cell before leaping off taking out Scorpio with a crossbody! Slade Williams gets a standing ovation as he bows over the Scorpion with a dark grin on his face as he grabs Scorpio by the head wondering how he is to get Scorpio back inside the den and win this match as he pulls Scorpio around the ring not noticing Scorpio grab a pipe from off the ground as Slade tries to open the cage door but it is locked as Slade gets frustrated and goes to toss Scorpio into the door but is rammed in the gut with the steel pipe as Scorpio gains momentum by crashing the pipe against the spine of Slade Williams before getting in a rage just beating the spine with the pipe over and over before tossing the pipe aside and letting out an angry roar! Scorpio eyes the lock and says something under his breath before heading up the cell in search of the key to the cage door to win this match as he looks and looks but has no luck as Slade Williams somehow is able to climb up the cell slowly and in pain as Scorpio has no clue that he is following him up! Slade unhooks a few weapons that drop to the floor below in search of the key as well and on the tail of Scorpio as he unhooks a kendo stick. Slade nails Scorpio against the back as he gets in range a couple of times until Scorpio falls backwards but is somehow able to latch himself onto the other cage ledge landing on his chest in pain as the crowd goes wild thinking they almost just seen a Slade Williams victory but Scorpio is just holding on! Slade is not paying attention that Scorpio actually didn't hit the floor and caught himself as Slade finally sees a silver small key hanging onto a steel chair! Slade looks ecstatic as he begins to back down the cage as he looks for Scorpio to be laying on the ground below but doesn't see him as the crowd are to their feet as is Scorpio as Slade turns to see Scorpio and his eyes bug out as Scorpio leaps for the Luck Break [Zig-Zag] off the cell as the two men both hit the ground with a sick thud and the key is slung from Slade's hand. The crowd are going wild with more holy shit chants as Slade and Scorpio look to be out cold again as Scorpio opens his eyes and looks for the silver key as he eyes grow wider than ever before as he eyes the small silver key... outside of the cell. Scorpio pulls himself up with the cell looking out at the key not having a clue of what to do at this moment as Slade Williams tries to use the steel steps to get to his feet. Scorpio grabs a ladder off the ground as he looks towards the door as the crowd cheers for the idea they believe he is going to try as he storms towards the door ladder in hand as all of a sudden Slade Williams nails the ladder with a steel chair shot causing the ladder to nail Scorpio and hut Slade's wrist as well as the crowd pops for Slade Williams who notices as well that the key has fell out of the cell. He looks around for a weapon and finds a sledge hammer as he nails the door of the cell busting it open! The crowd goes wild in cheers as Slade Williams makes his way out of the cell! Slade stumbles over towards the key as he picks it up to a large pop from the crowd as he goes in to unlock the cage door. He gets the key inside as suddenly Scorpio is back leaping over the steel steps with a sledgehammer in hand as he busts Slade Williams open across the head as his momentum sends him and the hammer crashing into the cage. Both men are down as Scorpio is up to a sitting position against the steel steps as he looks beside him to see something silver... half of the key! Scorpio stares at the key bug eyed as he realizes that the sledgehammer had crushed the key in half! Scorpio doesn't have a clue of what to do at this point as he grabs the bloodied head of Slade Williams and drags him from the cage and goes to exit the cell as he gets kicked in the midsection and is tripped in the steel steps as Slade Williams tries to regain control of this match! A sadistic look comes across the exhausted face of Slade Williams as he grabs the sledge hammer from the ground and waits for Scorpio to make it to his feet as he rushes in sledgehammer in hand as Scorpio ducks and Slade nails the cage! Scorpio hits the Scorpion Bite pele kick taking out Slade as Scorpio's adrenaline is pushing him along as he uses the cell to get back to his feet. Scorpio looks up at the cage and the cell holding them in as he sees that the center of the cell is right above the ring and a sadistic grin comes across his face as he pulls Slade from the cell looking up at the top of this 35 foot cell! Not having much climbing room due to the mass of this cell, Scorpio climbs up on the barricade to try climbing up this cell as Slade Williams tries to come back into this match getting back to his feet. Scorpio is climbing up the cell as Slade Williams climbs up onto the barricade with the kendo stick in hand as he looks exhausted and drowsy as he has trouble balancing at first but gets it as he tells the fans to move back as he heads up the cell as well! The fans are on their feet watching both men climb up as Slade nails Scorpio across the back with the kendo stick and Scorpio drops in pain but holds on tightly as Slade nails him again and again until he falls from the cell and to where the fans where just sitting falling into the multiple steel chairs hitting his head and busting it open. Slade Williams continues up the cell with the kendo stick in hand as he makes it to the top for another picture worthy moment as he bows down on top of the 35 foot cell! Scorpio is slow to make it to his feet exhausted, out of stamina, and now busted wide open as he looks up at Slade Williams looking the same damn ways as the crowd goes wild as Scorpio gets an adrenaline burst and heads up the cell to join Slade Williams at top of this cell! Slade Williams baks up to the other side of the cell s Scorpio makes it to the top and the two eye each other from other sides as Slade wears and demented smirk as the crowd are chanting as a unit "THIS IS AWESOME!" the two now on top of the cage are back where we all started as they begin to exchange blows as Slade Williams gains the advantage with a belly to belly suplex onto the center of the cell weakening the roof as Slade tells Scorpio it's time to burn in his own hell! He goes to pull up Scorpio as Scorpio nails Slade with the kendo stick across the head! Scorpio is exhausted as he nails Slade Williams with the spinebuster! both men are down as suddenly Scorpio kips up and the crowd even though they hate Scorpio has to erupt in cheers as Scorpio has a sick and twisted smirk on his bloodied face as he pulls Slade Williams to his feet and tucks his head for lucks over but somehow Slade is able to reverse by tossing Scorpio over his head and onto the cold unforgiving steel! Slade stumbles backwards and signals for the end pulling Scorpio slightly to his feet as both men are exhausted and can barely move as Scorpio nails Slade Williams with a low blow! Scorpio tucks the head of Slade Williams as he tucks the arms and nails the Luck's Over and both men go crashing through the roof of the cell hitting the ring with a loud unforgiven thud as there bodies actually bounce! Freddie Keaton throws down his headset as he runs to the door as he signals for medics to hurry quick as both men are down and out as Scorpio suddenly moves. Keaton looks as if he can not believe it as Scorpio somehow climbs up the steel cage! Somehow he is able to push himself up to the top of the cage as he lays on the top for a moment before heading down the other side of the cage as he drops to the floor and the officials call for the bell!

WINNER: Scorpio!

Freddie Keaton still directs the medics to come down as Scorpio and Slade lay motionless as Scorpio is announced the winner but in this hell it seems that there is no winner! Keaton grabs a sledgehammer from the ground trying to break open the lock on the cage door as Nathan Myers and Stephanie Williams come running down and Nathan asks for the hammer as he breaks the cages lock and Stephanie is first in to check on her brother! The medics enter the cage and the cell checking on both men as Scorpio pushes them away and walks off alone with a sick sadistic smirk on his face as he backs up the ramp looking at Slade Williams in the ring being helped to his feet by Nathan Myers. Scorpio turns and exits the stage as Slade Williams tells Nathan and the medics he is fine as he is given a standing ovation and a "Thank You Slade" chant as Slade Williams makes his way out on his own two feet.

=========

As we come back from a small break Jeff Rollins and Freddie Keaton talk about about a panel discussion that was held this past weekend in a Apocalypse Early Access event where they hosted a panel featuring the Co-Owners, Trenton York and Zack Horror as well as the three men in the Main Event, Casey Anomaly, Neville Ryan, and Tim Taylor. They then roll the footage of that event where Jeff Rollins is seen hyping the live crowd up as they welcome the guests on the panel as the crowd boos and cheers for their favorites and the most hated superstars as they come up on the stage. Keaton opens the panel by asking all 5 men how they feel about being here at the very first ever ECWW Pay-Per-View. Trenton York is the first in the line so he gets the microphone first as he says it feels amazing. That he feels honored that he could get this far and he can not wait to see how tonight's action unfolds before plugging the next months Pay-Per-View live on October 26th, 2014, Hallowicked. He hands the mic to Horror who says that he agrees with Trenton that it is an honor to even be able to put on this show and they hope it is the best it can be! Tim Taylor is up next as he says he is honored to be apart of this event and being able to be in the Main Event. He promises his bosses and challengers that tonight he is going to give 110% to leave as the ECWW World Champion. He hands the microphone off the Neville Ryan who says he is hyped for the show like everyone else but he hate to be the bearer of bad news but he will leave tonight as the ECWW World Champion because whats more powerful than the Apocalypse? The Karmaggedon! Casey is the last on the microphone as he plugs the Main Event telling that the three of them have had incredible matches in the past and tonight will certainly be the best ever as all three of us will go down swinging but he will leave the ECWW Champion. The panel continues on as Freddie Keaton cuts it short as he hypes to watch the full video live on ECWW.com as it is time for the Main Event of the evening as the crowd nearly blows the roof off the place in anticipation and excitement!

=========

3 Stages of Hell ECWW World Championship Match
1st Stage: Falls Count Anywhere Match | 2nd Stage - Table Match | 3rd Stage - Last Man Standing Match
Tim Taylor versus Casey Anomaly versus Neville Ryan

This main event is about to get underway and the fans are absolutely buzzing. Neville Ryan stands grinning in one corner, Casey Anomaly in the opposite corner with a focused, cold expression and Tim Taylor in his corner, hunched as if ready for immediate action. The bell rings for this World Championship match and the three men remain in their corners. The crowd chant loudly for their favourites as the three men slowly move out of their corner. Casey and Neville stare at each other for a moment before turning their heads towards Tim. Tim's eyes widen as Neville and Casey approach him and Tim decides to roll out of the ring. The fans boo as Neville takes advantage and rolls Casey up, who kicks out at 2. Casey rolls towards the corner as Neville smirks at him. Casey lets out a breath of relief as Neville calls for him to stand up, Tim admiring the action from the outside. Casey stands up and the two men begin to circle each other before locking up. Neville takes Casey into a side headlock. Casey struggles for a moment before pushing Neville off, Neville bounces off the ropes and comes back with a shoulder block. Neville stands over Casey and stares down at him, Casey looking frustrated. Neville hits the ropes again, Casey lies in front of him, he stands up as Neville hits the far ropes, leapfrogs him. Neville comes back again and a hip toss by Casey. Neville sits up in the corner as Casey roars, finally getting some momentum. But out of nowhere he gets a kendo stick to the back by Tim. Casey falls to his knees as Tim comes into the ring with the stick. Tim swings at Neville who ducks, hits the ropes and clotheslines Tim down. Neville kicks the kendo stick aside and pulls Tim into position for a Karmageddon already. He gets him up but Tim starts delivering shots. Tim hops down and backs against the ropes and goes for a pump kick but Neville ducks and he connects with Casey sending him out of the ring. Neville wastes no time and ends up clotheslining Tim to the outside. Tim lands awkwardly but he looks around and quickly covers Casey, Neville momentarily forgot this was a Falls Count Anywhere stip and he slides out quickly to break the fall. Neville whips Tim into the guard rail and the fans show their approval. Neville starts throwing punches at Tim as Casey slowly gets to his feet. Neville grabs Casey and whips him into the guardrail, right into Tim and the two men lay against the rail. Neville takes a step back and raises his arm before running at them both but both men dive away in either direction and Neville crashes through the guardrail with a sickening impact. Tim crawls into the crowd area and covers Neville but Casey breaks it up. Casey asks a fan for his chair, who obliges. Casey takes the chair and waits for Tim to stand up before smashing it into his skull. Tim drops to the ground in a heap and Casey roars. Not content with the damage, Casey sets the chair up in a seated fashion and lifts Tim to his feet. Casey sets up for a suplex position and the fans stand in expectation. He tries to lift Tim up but struggles, second attempt is blocked again, but he finally gets him up on a third attempt for the suplex but Tim drops down behind Casey before he can hit the chair and hooks behind Casey and hits the most crushing German Suplex into the seated chair, Casey's neck going right through the gap of the chair. The fans are in shock and start chanting "Holy Shit!" as Casey looks out of it. Tim lays on the hard ground, trying to shake some cobwebs of his own off as he crawls to another cover. But this time Neville is up and he breaks up the fall. All three men are lying out in the crowd as Neville uses a fan to pull himself up. A human fan. Not one of those air conditioning things. What would they be doing in the crowd? Neville grabs Tim and brings him back out through the guard rail wreckage and rolls him into the ring. Neville stands in the corner as Tim gets to his knees and Neville goes for Nightmare but Tim avoids it and grabs the ankle. Tim locks in the Ankle Lock and Neville squirms in pain. Neville reaches around desperately. He eventually pulls himself to the ropes but Tim refuses to let go, and in FCA rules, it's legal! Neville is in pain as he moves around the rope and onto the bottom turnbuckle as Tim wrenches the hold in harder. Neville pushes himself up the bottom turnbuckle and hangs onto the middle turnbuckle as Tim tries to pull him back into the middle of the ring, but Neville holds on. Neville unhooks the middle turnbuckle, exposing it as Tim finally pulls him away and back into the centre of the ring. Tim screams at Neville to tap who struggles before finding the strength to push himself up a bit and rolling onto his back sending Tim flying into the exposed turnbuckle. Tim's head hits it hard and he backs up off it as Neville waits and takes him in for a sidewalk slam. Neville slaps his ankle before hooking the leg but Tim kicks out. Neville stands up and hobbles around for a moment, trying to get the blood back in his ankle. Neville calls for Tim to get up as Tim rests in the corner. Tim gets his hands on the kendo stick from earlier, which was left in the other corner of the ring as Neville goes to pull him up but gets a kendo stick to the midsection. Casey is beginning to stir, still out in the crowd. Neville holds his stomach in pain as Tim slowly gets to his feet. Tim brings the kendo stick around Neville's throat and pulls it back. Neville struggles for a moment, finally before himself to his feet, the kendo stick still wrapped around his throat. He elbows behind into Tim's midsection forcing him to release the hold. Neville then goes for a back suplex but Tim floats over and lands on his feet, trying to go for another German Suplex but Neville elbows him hard. Tim falls back into the ropes, which rebounds him into a huge big boot from Neville. Neville drops to his knees and hooks the leg but Tim kicks out. Neville gets up, looking frustrated as Tim starts stirring. Neville then grabs Tim and locks him into an Ankle Lock of his own. Tim is screaming now as Neville wrenches his ankle hard. Tim squirms around desperately as Neville shouts at him to tap. Tim looks close to tapping but before he even can, Casey is at ringside and he grabs Tim's arm and pulls him hard out of Neville's grasp and outside with him. Casey sets him up and hits a Demoralizer into the guard rail! Tim's head bashes off it as Casey gets up looking pissed. He rolls into the ring and spears Neville to the ground, unloading with punches. Neville pushes him off and stands up in the corner. Casey runs at him but Neville lifts a foot. Neville runs at Casey but gets dropped with a knee. Neville falls to his feet as Casey rebounds off the ropes with a shining wizard, completing the Renegade Knee combo. Casey hooks the leg but Neville kicks out. Casey calls for Corrupted but Neville fights out. Casey rests against the ropes as Tim stands up on the outside. Neville runs at Casey but Casey elevates him over the ropes and right onto a newly standing Tim. The crowd roar in approval of Casey. Neville and Tim use each other to stand up as Casey stares, before hitting the ropes and hitting a suicide dive to the outside, taking all three men down. Casey gets to his feet and poses with the fans before covering Tim, but only gets a two. He then scrambles to cover Neville but he kicks out also. Casey stares around before looking at the ring and the fans go nut as he looks under the ring and gets a table out. Tables coming out early here! He sets the table up just in front of the stage as brings Tim around and rests him on the table. Casey then hops onto the apron and climbs up, the fans urging him to do it. Casey stands up on top of the turnbuckle but before he can dive, Tim rolls off. Casey stands up high, looking pissed as Neville rolls into the ring. Neville throws a punch up at Casey's back which causes him to stumble. Neville moves up on the turnbuckle and sets himself up, pulling Casey into a Karmageddon position. The fans stand up in expectation as Neville comes off the second rope with a devastating Karmageddon and the fans are shouting "Holy Shit" in unison. Both men are down in the ring as Neville tries to stand himself up. Neville is a bit dazed too as he gets to his feet. He goes towards Casey and PUMP KICK! Neville's head is flattened as Tim rolls into the ring and hammers him out of nowhere! Tim hooks the leg and successfully gets the three count on Neville! Tim raises his arm, having pinned Neville in identical fashion to when these three met for the 3XW World Championship all those years ago.

WINNER OF THE 1ST STAGE: Tim Taylor!

Tim realises it's now a tables match and doesn't bother celebrating. He quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs a table from underneath the ring. Tim sets it up beside the table Casey placed in front of the stage earlier in the match. Tim then pulls Neville out of the ring and rests him across both tables. He grabs the steel steps and moves them into a position where it's in front of the tables. The commentators speculate on Tim's thought process as he pulls Casey to the outside too. Tim hits some punches to Casey's back before standing on the steel steps and putting Casey into a powerbomb position. Tim is looking to powerbomb Casey through Neville and the two tables and win this thing in just the second stage! He lifts Casey into the air, who starts desperately clubbing at Tim before hopping down. Casey lands in front of Tim and sweeps his leg from underneath him and Tim lands back first on the steel steps. Neville, meanwhile, rolls off the two tables and rests on the ground. Casey gets up as Tim stands up and turns Tim into a Devil's Lock and drops him with the Devil's Lock DDT onto the steel steps. Tim is busted open upon impact as Casey covers but the referee tells him that we're in the second stage. Casey seems shocked, clearly not with us when the first fall occurred but instead he turns his attention to the ring apron and pulls out another table, standing it up on top of one of the two already set up. Casey stares at the tower with a sick look, but doesn't seem content, pulling out another table and pushing it into the ring. And another table, putting it into the ring also. He places one in the corner of the ring, standing up and sets one up normally in the middle of the ring. He gets Tim and throws him into the ring. Casey towers over a kneeling Tim who tries to reason with Casey to calm down. Casey looks crazy as he starts unloading on Tim. Casey throws Tim towards the cornered table but Tim stops himself. Casey runs at him but runs right into a forearm smash. Tim follows this up by hitting the ropes and turning Casey inside out with a massive discuss clothesline. Casey flips in the air as the fans gasp. Tim is looking to hit an exploder suplex to follow this up as he sets Casey up in position of the corner table. He goes to lift Casey up but Casey hooks his leg around Tim's to prevent it. Casey then takes Tim up, back first onto his shoulders and drops him with a sickening Complications Burning Hammer. Neville, meanwhile is on the outside, adding another table to the pile on the outside, with four tables now stacked. Casey gets to his feet but his leg is immediately grabbed from behind by Neville who locks him into the ankle lock. Neville makes sure he gets the ankle that Casey's had a number of issues with over the years wrenched tightly. Casey roars in pain as he struggles, Neville has a grin over his face as he taunts Casey. Casey struggles as Tim gets to his feet. Tim sees the carnage and actually grabs the other leg of Casey and locks in an ankle lock of his own. Both of Casey's ankles are in nasty locks as he screams in absolute agony. Neville and Tim wrench the holds in harder and Casey starts to lose consciousness from the pain. Tim sees this and decides to give up on the hold, with a stiff elbow to Neville, busting Neville's lip. Casey rolls under the apron, and just rests on the edge of the apron. Tim wipes some dry blood off his own face. Tim pushes the set up table in the middle of the ring over, giving him more space as he calls for Neville to stand up. He gets Neville into position and drops him with the fisherman buster. Tim gets up and roars as the crowd boo. He looks towards the corner and drags Neville by the neck towards the corner. Tim lifts Neville up in the corner and starts slapping him across the face. Neville pushes Tim away, but Tim then spits in Neville's face. Neville looks outraged but Tim smashes him with a corner clothesline. Tim lifts Neville up onto the turnbuckle. He sets the table in the ring up in the centre of the ring again and starts to climb to the top with Neville. Tim sets up for the superplex through the table, which would win him the world title but Neville starts punching Tim in the midsection. Neville follows this up with a headbutt that dazes Tim, causing him to wobble. Neville then stands higher on the turnbuckle and looks behind him at the four stacked tables. The crowd stand in anticipation as Neville pulls Tim higher up on the turnbuckle and sets up for a superplex of his own through a sea of four tables! The crowd murmur in awe as Neville gets ready but Casey starts to stir as Neville sets up. Casey pulls himself up off the edge of the apron and moves towards the turnbuckle they're on. Neville is all set and gets ready to lift Tim up for the superplex, but Casey stands under them and gets into a powerbomb position on Neville and in an absolutely crazy moment that has the entire arena on their feet, Casey powerbombs Neville, who superplexed Tim through the four stacked tables, Neville and Tim crushing through the four tables in a message wreckage. Casey has won the table stage.

WINNER OF THE 2ND STAGE: Casey Anomaly!

The crowd can't believe what they've just seen as all three men lie in the wreckage, Casey completely unaware that he's even gotten the point. The referee can't believe the carnage as none of these three men show a single sign of response. Medics come out to check on the superstars as the fans continue voicing their approval. The next several minutes are spent trying to get the superstars to respond as finally Casey seems to come to his senses. Casey sits up as the referee examines him and Casey grabs him by the shirt. Casey gives the referee a menacing look and tells him to start counting Tim and Neville and start the third stage. The referee tries to calm in down but Casey screams at the top of his lungs for him to count the other two men. It's Last Man Standing rules now as the referee starts counting Tim and Neville. Casey rests against the guardrail up the ramp as the referee counts. He gets to seven and the two men start stirring, the use each other as support and just before the ten count they get to their feet before Tim falls into the guardrail and Neville falls into the apron for support. Casey gives an exhautsed look as he pushes himself off the guard rail and limps over to the two men. He grabs Neville and brings him up the ramp. He calls for Corrupted on the stage but ends up getting a massive pump kick to the skull from Tim. Tim slowly gets to his feet and asks for the ref to count but Neville gets up and ruins the count. Tim and Neville start exchanging exhausted shots as they move up the ramp and onto the entrance stage. They continue throwing punches before Neville drops him with a desperate big boot. Neville rests on his knees as Casey comes up the ramp slowly. Casey kicks Neville in the midsection and goes for a DDT but Neville reverses and hits a neckbreaker. Neville is desperate to save his chances here and takes no time in picking Casey back up again. He then slinshots Casey as hard as he can through the titantron graphic which reads "ECWW Apocalypse", Casey's head smashing off the lights and he falls through the structure, his head busted open. Neville goes to do the same to Tim but Tim uses his hands to stop his head connecting. Neville then comes at Tim again but Tim plants a kick causing him to stumble. Tim then sets Neville up and hits him with a snap suplex into the titantron structure causing Neville's neck to bend in sickening fashion. Tim rests on his knees and calls for the referee to count them both down. The referee reaches eight but Casey comes crawling out of the titantron wreckage and gets to his feet. Tim looks annoyed as smacks Casey across the face. Casey comes back with a smack of his own. These two are showing a total disrespect for one another. Casey rocks Tim with a stiff punch that causes Tim to stumble backwards. Tim comes back though with a surprise Pump Kick but Casey catches the foot and just shakes his head. Casey drops his leg and lifts him up and drops him with the Riot Control backbreaker. Casey rests on his back for a moment before getting to his feet waiting as the referee counts but Tim gets up again. Casey looks pissed as he grabs him and drags him towards the edge of the stage. Casey has a sinister look as Neville starts crawling towards the two. Casey sets up for Undoing. He lifts Tim up, who dangles over the stage as the fans stand. Tim looks like he's about to take a trip off the stage but Neville pulls him down. Neville then uses all his strength to push Tim into Casey which knocks Casey off the stage sending him falling into a massive pile of electronics, sparks flying everywhere as the fans can't believe they've witnessed another insane spot. Casey looks out of it as Neville and Tim start desperately clawing to try and send the other down to join him. Tim eventually just whips Neville over towards the scaffolding area. Neville crashes into it, dropping to his knees. Tim reaches up and rips a pipe off the scaffolding. He stands over Neville with the pipe in hand. Neville gets up and turns around and Tim smashes it over his head, busting him open in the process. Neville drops to his back. Tim throws the pipe away, dropping on his backside also. The referee starts the count as Tim gets to his feet. Tim desperately looks on and raises his arm in the air in premature celebration. Tim looks exhausted, but there's no response from Casey, or Neville. This could be over. But Neville places an arm onto the scaffolding and tries to pull himself up before the ten. Tim can't belief it and looks like he's lost it. Tim mounts Neville, breaking the count and just starts throwing wild punches, further opening the existing wound on Neville's head. Tim gets up, his body shaking as looks ready to murder Neville. Neville slowly gets to his feet around the edge of the stage as Tim gets an insane look in his eye. Tim backs up and goes for a pump kick but Neville ducks and elevates Tim up for a back body drop and Tim falls all the way down, off the stage and into the electronics with Casey. Neville is just hugging the scaffolding now, looking like he's given everything as Tim and Casey are completely out of it down in the electronics area off the stage. The referee starts the count as Neville pulls himself onto his feet again and the referee successfully makes the ten count. Neville drops to his back at this as the bell rings. Neville has won the last man standing stage.

WINNER OF THE 3RD STAGE: Neville Ryan!

The crowd don't know how to react, this match is over but all three men have won a fall. It's a draw. Neville Ryan is out on the stage, his wound completely open and blood is oozing everywhere. Tim and Casey are being attended to by medics and placed onto a stretcher. The entire arena is hushed as nobody knows what's going on. The medics successfully get Casey and Tim onto stretchers, while more medics attend to Neville's wound. But suddenly the familiar theme song of Trenton York plays and the crowd start to stir. York walks out onto the stage and applauds the three men. He has a microphone in hand and a wide smile. York commends all three men on an incredible performance. He says they've all earned their place in ECWW and he couldn't be prouder. But with that being said, when he books a world title match, he expects to see a winner and so we're going to have ourselves a fourth fall. The fans cheer in delight but none of these men are in any condition to continue. Trenton waits a moment, as if showing concern for their health as referee's say there's no way the match can continue. Trenton nods and says he understands, he turns his back and goes to head backstage before pausing. He stands with his back to the crowd and speaks into his microphone and says "Lower the cage." Without turning around, Trenton heads backstage and the crowd can't believe what they've heard as Scorpio's Den starts to lower.

The cage reaches the end as the referees dont know what to do having gotten the stretchers of Casey and Tim halfway up the ramp. Neville gets to his feet, blood all over himself and he starts hobbling towards them. Neville tells the referees to scram as he takes both stretchers and starts wheeling them down the ramp. He leaves Casey's behind and lines Tims up, unstrapping him and pushing the stretcher straight into the walls of the cage. Tim's stretcher clatters into it and he falls off. Neville slowly hobbles back towards Casey's stretcher and looks to do the same thing. He unstraps Casey and goes to push him but Casey punches him. There's life in Casey yet! Casey punches him again before lifting himself off the stretcher. Casey then takes him and throws him head first into the cage. Casey rests for a few moments before throwing Neville into the ring. Casey gets into the ring and stands up shouting at Neville that this is where it ends. Casey waits as Neville gets to his feet and lifts him up and drops him with Corrupted! The crowd stand in expectation as Casey makes the cover. 1 .. 2 ... and Tim Taylor pulls the referee out just before the ref makes the three. Casey was a split second away. Casey puts his head in his hands in total disbelief as Tim rolls into the ring. Tim and Casey get to their feet and start exchanging blows. Tim hits a right and the crowd goes ooooo. Casey stumbles backwards before hitting a right of his own. The fans go ayyyyyy. Tim staggers back and the cycle continues. Casey gets the upperhand as the fans continue with ayyy, ayyy, ayyyy. Casey takes a step back as the fans build up to the big hayemaker, Casey steps up for it and Pump Kick!! Casey drops like a sack of spuds as Tim falls to the mat. Tim desperately crawls towards Casey and finally drapes an arm over him. Neville is still out of it. Tim gets the cover and the referee counts 1.. 2.. foot on the rope! Casey somehow has the ring sense to get his foot on the rope. Tim smacks the mat repeatedly in total annoyance. He lays on his back, all three men down as the fans chant "this is awesome". Tim and Casey move up to their knees, face to face, an inch between them as they desperately try to get to their feet. They lean their heads out exhausted, trying to muster the strength to get up. They managed to move a little bit higher up on their knees when suddenly DOUBLE NIGHTMARE! Neville comes out of nowhere and manages to drop both of his legs onto the necks of both Casey and Tim, taking both men down with Nightmare. Neville slowly gets to his feet and stares down at both men. He grabs Casey by the neck and looks to stand him up but he pauses, staring down at him before pushing his face into the mat and kicking him out of the ring. He instead turns his attention to Tim, kneeling down and grabbing his face up close to his. Neville stares at him and says "Redemption." softly. Neville stands up and pulls Tim into position staring around at the crowd of people who are going batshit crazy. Still bleeding like crazy, Neville says lifts Tim high into the air and drops him with Karmageddon. Neville hooks the leg. 1 ... 2 ... 3! Neville Ryan has done it. Neville Ryan is the new ECWW World Champion! The referee hands Neville the new championship belt as Neville sits up weakly, holding it in his lap before raising it into the air, wincing as Apocalypse comes to an end.

WINNER AND NEW ECWW WORLD CHAMPION: Neville Ryan!

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:10 pm

APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE

1.) Best Match?
2.) Best Segment?
3.) Most Shocking?
4.) Favorite Superstar?
5.) Favorite Starlet?
6.) Other Feedback?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:21 pm

My favorite part was when TBA won all those matches.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
APOCALYPSE QUESTIONNAIRE

1.) Best Match? World Title Match
2.) Best Segment? Slade vs Scorpio Hype
3.) Most Shocking? The Fourth Stage of the Main Event
4.) Favorite Superstar? TBA
5.) Favorite Starlet? Stephanie Williams
6.) Other Feedback? Have people send in matches a day early
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Scary-halloween-5_zps7eb9d082
============================================
ECWW PRESENTS: HALLOWICKED
AIRS: OCTOBER 26TH, 2014
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG: "FREAK ON A LEASH" - KORN
============================================

ECWW World Championship Match
Neville Ryan (c) versus Omega

= = = = =

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 pm

It has been officially announced that The Devil's Rejects, Slade Williams, Stephanie Williams, and Nathan Myers have been granted their releases. On another note, Lucas Dex, Chef Jay, Green Gulzar, Latasha Irving, and Alexa Johnson were also released from their ECWW contracts.

Last edited by Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:02 am

@BetterLeBron
"Man these releases got me scared as shit. A black man ain't never kept his job for more than a year."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 am

[LeBron Carter is pacing in a room with bright white walls to make him stand out against the background. His two homies, DeSean Irving and Reggie Lloyd are leaning against the wall with their arms crossed, eyeing the camera as it follows Carter's every step. LeBron stops in the middle of the room. He pulls a chair from off camera and turns it around before sitting in it. He stares daggers into the camera before beginning his tirade]

LeBron Carter
"Did you see that shit? Did you see me whoop that niggas ass out there during Apocalypse. It's OK. I know y'all didn't. Y'all always turn your back to my matches because you hate the black man. I understand. I'd be scared of me too. But I manhandled that Billy McNiggletits kid in what I like to call my specialty match. Despite anything that has happened in the past, tonight proved that in ECWW, I am the king. Not only am I the top black wrestler in this industry today, or not only am I on my way to greater heights for the rest of the year. But I am also something greater than anyone else in this company. I am the KING...of the Street Fight. That's right. Neville Ryan got that shiny gold belt around his waist now? Big whoop. I am the king of a match that takes your blood, your sweat, and your tears to come out on top. I've been fighting on the streets all my life. It's what I do. I was practically groomed for that match type. What Neville and Casey, and Tapout did, that was pussy shit compared to my match. I could win that one in my sleep. The match I was in tonight was brutal, possibly the most brutal match anyone has ever seen on TV...PERIOD!"

[The scene cuts to highlights of the match LeBron was in side by side with highlights from the main event. Some weapons used in LeBron's match were replaced with heavy duty shit like Cars or baby cribs or ovens. Clearly photoshopped. The scene fades away and Carter seems quite proud of himself]

"See that? That took all the man in me to win that match. I don't see Neville Ryan hitting bitches with cars. Look, my point is, I am the King of the Street Fight. This title was given to me by my father years ago back in The Ghetto. Now, I am making it official. With this."

[He snaps his fingers and DeSean reaches of screen to pull out a title belt. It looks like a regular belt with half a KFC box on the front. It says in very bad handwriting "King of the Street Fighter IV". LeBron stands up and asks DeSean to put it around his waist, in which he does.]

"You see this shit? This is legit. I'd like to see anyone try and take this from me. But I don't think anyone can. You know why? BLACK GUYS DON'T LOSE IN STREET FIGHTS! I'm issuing an open challenge for Insanity. I won't lose. I can't lose. When it comes to Street Fighting, black ALWAYS prevails."

[He holds his arms out and looks up at the heavens as the screen fades to black]

OT - Probably one of the stupidest promos ever written but I wanna try something new.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 am

The fans were beginning to pour out of the arena as the show had finally ended in a hellacious triple threat match when Casey Anomaly's music blasts once more! Most of them stop and turn back to see what The Nightmare Among Men has to say. He comes limping out to the ring a slight smile on his face and his fans cheer for him. He's wearing one of his sweatshirts, presumably trying to hide how injured he truly is from the war he just went through. He makes it to the ring and sits cross legged in the center of the ring. He holds his hand up signalling for silence and he receives it. He raises the mic to his lips.

"That was one helluva match wasn't it?"

He gets a big cheap pop and laughs but winces holding his ribs.

"I went to war with two men who I have fought for years all over the world and well I lost the match."

The fans boo and Casey just nods slowly.

"I know it sucks, right? But it's alright, the Nightmare Among Men can't win every battle and as I travel on the long and winding road-"

The fans give a huge pop and Casey smirks slyly before continuing on.

"As my journey lengthens I have learned to live with my losses and bide my time. Mark my words I will become the ECWW Champion one way or another but now just isn't the time. I don't exactly know whats next for Casey Anomaly but first I need to bring out Neville Ryan and properly congratulate that blue blooded bitch."

Casey smirks and stands up, awaiting The newly crowned ECWW champ.[/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:

The fans were beginning to pour out of the arena as the show had finally ended in a hellacious triple threat match when Casey Anomaly's music blasts once more! Most of them stop and turn back to see what The Nightmare Among Men has to say. He comes limping out to the ring a slight smile on his face and his fans cheer for him. He's wearing one of his sweatshirts, presumably trying to hide how injured he truly is from the war he just went through. He makes it to the ring and sits cross legged in the center of the ring. He holds his hand up signalling for silence and he receives it. He raises the mic to his lips.

"That was one helluva match wasn't it?"

He gets a big cheap pop and laughs but winces holding his ribs.

"I went to war with two men who I have fought for years all over the world and well I lost the match."

The fans boo and Casey just nods slowly.

"I know it sucks, right? But it's alright, the Nightmare Among Men can't win every battle and as I travel on the long and winding road-"

The fans give a huge pop and Casey smirks slyly before continuing on.

"As my journey lengthens I have learned to live with my losses and bide my time. Mark my words I will become the ECWW Champion one way or another but now just isn't the time. I don't exactly know whats next for Casey Anomaly but first I need to bring out Neville Ryan and properly congratulate that blue blooded bitch."

Casey smirks and stands up, awaiting The newly crowned ECWW champ.[/i][/i]

[center]

Neville walks out onto the ramp as he holds his newly won ECWW World title on his shoulder. He limps slightly as he has not yet recovered from earlier in the night, his head is however bandaged and no longer bleeding.

The World Champion climbs into the ring and stares Casey down for a moment before holding up his title to the cheers of the crowd. He smirks and places it back on his shoulder.

"You, congratulate me? Well I have to say that's a treat. I mean, its not often that you're willing to admit that I won fairly" Neville needles Casey.

Last edited by Captain2 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:06 am

Casey smirks and shakes his head.

"Or maybe you were stupid enough to come down here so I could kick your ass."

The fans let out a HUGE pop as other fans start rushing back into the arena. Casey slowly approaches Neville and extends his hand.

"I wish I could do that but Neville Ryan you have actually beat the respect into me and for once in my career I actually respect you and I'm glad that I could've lost to you over Tim. You deserve to win that championship and I hope you hold it long enough to keep it warm for yours truly."

He holds his hand out for Neville.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey smirks and shakes his head.

"Or maybe you were stupid enough to come down here so I could kick your ass."

The fans let out a HUGE pop as other fans start rushing back into the arena. Casey slowly approaches Neville and extends his hand.

"I wish I could do that but Neville Ryan you have actually beat the respect into me and for once in my career I actually respect you and I'm glad that I could've lost to you over Tim. You deserve to win that championship and I hope you hold it long enough to keep it warm for yours truly."

He holds his hand out for Neville.

Neville thinks about it for a moment before shifting the world title to his other shoulder, he takes Casey's hand.

"You know Casey, I think this is the first time you've trusted me to not do something horrible to you during a handshake..." Neville smirks as he shakes Casey's hand but refuses to let go, after a wink Neville pulls Casey towards him and grabs him by the front of his shirt.

Ryan pulls on the shirt as if to set Casey up for a clothesline but the shirt rips off in his hand, revealing a brand spanking new (K)nightmare shirt available in ECWW stores soon! Also on the Chinese black market!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:22 am

The fans let out a huge gasp but a huge fucking pop! Caswey is grinning at Neville and he turns to the fans.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, transvestites and hermaphrodites alike Nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly are once more a tag team and this time it won't be for a few weeks ending with a steel chair imprinting on my back. I've threatened to do the worst of thigns to Neville's mother and post them in the interwebs."

He glances back at Neville smirking before turning back to the fans.

"A week or so before Appocolypse me and Neville had made the decision to join forces once more for the simple objective of wrecking havoc in the best of ways over ECWW. We still had decided on beathing the shit out of each other tonight but had decided not to screw each other out of the title. Who ever won would be the man with the dragon."

He turns to Neville and cocks his head slightly.

"We did agree on putting a dragon on the belt right?"

He turns back to his fans and shrugs.

"ANYWAYS. Tonight that man was Neville Ryan and for the first time I can say that he was the better man in the fight tonight. And I think I had finally beat the respect I deserve into him as well. Basically we had realized apart we are both forces to be reckoned with, but together, (K)Nightmare is immortal."

Another huge pop for Casey as he drops his sweatshirt totally and proudly flaunts his (K)Nightmare shirt.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:33 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
The fans let out a huge gasp but a huge fucking pop! Caswey is grinning at Neville and he turns to the fans.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, transvestites and hermaphrodites alike Nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly are once more a tag team and this time it won't be for a few weeks ending with a steel chair imprinting on my back. I've threatened to do the worst of thigns to Neville's mother and post them in the interwebs."

"A week or so before Appocolypse me and Neville had made the decision to join forces once more for the simple objective of wrecking havoc in the best of ways over ECWW. We still had decided on beathing the shit out of each other tonight but had decided not to screw each other out of the title. Who ever won would be the man with the dragon."

"ANYWAYS. Tonight that man was Neville Ryan and for the first time I can say that he was the better man in the fight tonight. And I think I had finally beat the respect I deserve into him as well. Basically we had realized apart we are both forces to be reckoned with, but together, (K)Nightmare is immortal."

Another huge pop for Casey as he drops his sweatshirt totally and proudly flaunts his (K)Nightmare shirt.

Neville nods along with Casey's statements before unzipping his jacket and revealing his own (K)Nightmare shirt underneath.

"Hell, between the two of us I think its safe to say that even a monster like Omega is in trouble. You bring down the thunder, I'll drop the lightning and he'll sizzle like a fine steak" The World Champion high fives Casey.

"That's right. We're not one of those tag teams forming simply to go after the tag team titles. We're legit. If Casey needs someone knocked down a peg with finely crafted British wit then I'm there and if I want someone hit upside the head with a skateboard for saying something stupid, Anomaly's right here too"

"Casey my boy we're more than a team....." he points at Casey

"The Nightmare amongst men, the King of Chaos finally joins forces with the British Blueblood, the Avatar of Karma himself. Hell I think you're underselling us by saying we're immortal. We're legendary. Later on we're both going up to Valhalla, getting drunk and violating Norse godesses."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:46 am

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Neville nods along with Casey's statements before unzipping his jacket and revealing his own (K)Nightmare shirt underneath.

"Hell, between the two of us I think its safe to say that even a monster like Omega is in trouble. You bring down the thunder, I'll drop the lightning and he'll sizzle like a fine steak" The World Champion high fives Casey.

"That's right. We're not one of those tag teams forming simply to go after the tag team titles. We're legit. If Casey needs someone knocked down a peg with finely crafted British wit then I'm there and if I want someone hit upside the head with a skateboard for saying something stupid, Anomaly's right here too"

"The Nightmare amongst men, the King of Chaos finally joins forces with the British Blueblood, the Avatar of Karma himself. Hell I think you're underselling us by saying we're immortal. We're legendary. Later on we're both going up to Valhalla, getting drunk and violating Norse godesses."
"Very good point my friend. We'll make the greatest teams in history tremble at our wrestling boots: Every one from the Super Mario Brothers to the Wright Brothers to JFK and Marilyn Monroe to Goku and Vegeta to Cheech and Chong to Hulk and Iron Man to Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They will all pale in comparison to the accomplishments and the utter and absolute greatness that we will be emanating. We're kinda like the sun. But if the sun radiated pure awesomeness. And was more hot. Like sexy hot. Not like fire hot. Although we're like that too..."

Casey trails off in deep thought but shakes his head.

"As my fellow (K)Nightmare has said we aren't some power team thrown together to get ratings. Although we sure as hell will do a killer job for sales of merch becasue come on who doesn't want a shirt with the faces of the two best wrestlers on it?"

The fans pop again.

"We are here to have each other's backs and mock the entirety of the ECWW Locker Room and then some. Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan are the most noble of nightmares and theres not a damn person or group of people that can or will stop us."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Very good point my friend. We'll make the greatest teams in history tremble at our wrestling boots: Every one from the Super Mario Brothers to the Wright Brothers to JFK and Marilyn Monroe to Goku and Vegeta to Cheech and Chong to Hulk and Iron Man to Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They will all pale in comparison to the accomplishments and the utter and absolute greatness that we will be emanating. We're kinda like the sun. But if the sun radiated pure awesomeness. And was more hot. Like sexy hot. Not like fire hot. Although we're like that too..."

Casey trails off in deep thought but shakes his head.

"As my fellow (K)Nightmare has said we aren't some power team thrown together to get ratings. Although we sure as hell will do a killer job for sales of merch becasue come on who doesn't want a shirt with the faces of the two best wrestlers on it?"

The fans pop again.

"We are here to have each other's backs and mock the entirety of the ECWW Locker Room and then some. Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan are the most noble of nightmares and theres not a damn person or group of people that can or will stop us."

"and keep in mind ladies and gentlemen.... this lovely World Heavyweight Championship is only the beginning...." Neville says before (K)Nightmare's theme begins to play through the arena.

Casey and Neville climb out of the ring and jump into the crowd, celebrating with the fans as they make their exit.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Will is in his locker room, reading comics when all of a sudden he stops.

"I must have blacked out during my match last night. I don't remember a single thing, not even who won. I'm going to call Harry Jones and see if he remembers."

He takes out his phone and calls the contact listed as "Chode Eater"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:32 pm

DT Weymes finishes donating 25,000 to the Bluth Family to help them put an end to this rising pandemic that is TBA.

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Arrested-development-tba-check
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The fans go crazy as Omega's theme plays. He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms into the air, as the fans get louder. He lowers them as he walks down the ramp. Omega stands at the bottom of the ramp and looks around the arena, before turning to his left and walking up the steel steps, and he steps into the ring. He walks around the ring, looking out into the crowd. He stands in the middle of the ring, raising the mic in his hand to his lips, as his music stops and he starts to speak.

Omega

"Well, sure was a hell of a night last night, wasn't it?"

The fans' cheers get even louder, as Omega laughs, and waits for them to quiet down before continuing.

"Sure was. 3 huge matches. Scorpio vs. Slade Williams in the Scorpion's Den. Slade's final match. Well, other than the one I still need to have with him. We need to see if he's truly the king he says he is, and if I'm the rebel IWA needed. But we also had my match against Devin Smith. And man, was that a good one. An I Quit Match to determine the #1 Contender to the ECWW World Championship, you know, other than the 3 contenders there already were. Omega vs. Devin Smith, a match that finally took place, and man, did he quit. Took a powerbomb off the stage to do it, gotta say, he's a much tougher mother fucker than I took him for. But he wasn't tough enough for me. Do you guys know how close I came to quitting at various points last night? Well, the closest I came was actually letting the ref ask me if I wanted to. Thought about it, but I wasn't willing to give Devin Smith a title match, so I said no. Worked out, I got my title match. And what sweet irony it is that Neville Ryan walked out of that 3-turned-to-4 Stages of Hell match as champion. The fans finally get to see Omega and Neville Ryan combat at the peak of their careers. And it's for the greatest prize this industry has to offer. What a story there. Omega and Neville Ryan, 3XW Originals. The first man I can say I truly hated was him, and he can say the same about me. But after 3XW, we hardly ever crossed paths. Maybe once or twice here and there, but now, it's on. Neville Ryan had to fight and claw his way to win that third fall, and was able to get that fourth fall too, but now he has to face me. A man who has no leash. Neville knows me well enough to know that you don't fuck with me. He's one of the few people who takes me seriously, and that's why he's always been one of my greatest opponents. Those who take me seriously have a chance. Those who think for even one second that I have no chance get smashed into the mat. Or to the floor, you can ask Devin about that. And now (K)Nightmare has reunited. I don't know if Neville plans on having Casey help him retain the title. I doubt Casey would do that, cause he probably wants the title too bad, but who knows now. But with (K)Nightmare back together, I've got quite a task. But Neville, I'm telling you now, at Hallowicked, you'll see why I've always been the better man. And if you have Casey help you, I will have an ace up my sleeve. Enjoy your reign while it lasts, because on October 26th, your title becomes my title. And you guys can watch it for only..."

The fans give a loud "$9.99!" leaving Omega looking confused.

"Wha... no. It's $49.99. Who sells a Pay-Per-View for $9.99? I can't think of one company that would sell Pay-Per-Views for $9.99, and throw in original content and every Pay-Per-View ever. That's ridiculous. Whatever. Just order Hallowicked, and you'll see me win the title."

Omega drops his mic and leaves the ring, going to the back, looking around, wondering why they thought Hallowicked would be only $9.99.

OFF: I feel like this really sucks, but it amused me at times. Plus, I didn't feel like restarting.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:09 pm

DT is backstage watching Casey and Neville's promo, shaking his head.

"Ugh, these guys are teaming together? What a knightmare. I mean nightmare! Nightmare! I said nightmare! I said ..."

He turns to Bear and points at him with a threatening expression.

"nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Neville Ryan arrives at the arena with his ECWW World Championship over his shoulder and a (K)Nightmare T-Shirt under his jacket, he still has a limp and his head is still bandaged from his match last night. He yawns as he looks around.

"Now... where can I get an energy drink..." he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:28 pm

@OfficialDevinSmith
"I suffered some minor injuries thanks to the reckless Omega. I'll be taking a few weeks off to rest my injuries and heal. I'll return with some tranquilizers for that wild animal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next