The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:41 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey sighs, rubbing his forehead.

"Your arrogance gives me a headache and makes me want to give you one but with a Singapore cane instead."

He waves off the crew member knowing it was time to get time to business.

"Claim what you will but you truly know that you were on the verge of yet another loss. I will agree with what you said about Tim though. And I think thats the first time we had ever agreed. Like, ever."

Casey thinks back but shakes his head.

"ANYWAYS. Tim is simply in the way of the war that we are meant to have again. For another world championship. He never deserved any world title shot and he definitely doesn't deserve one this time around."

"Eh, its efficient. I like efficiency. Instead of spending the next four months defending my title against you and Tim I'll likely have proven that I'm unbeatable to the two of you within two months and I can go on to teach DT why you don't live in Neville Ryan's car...." Neville looks visibly angered before taking a breath and looking back at Casey.

"You're lucky though. This week we're on the same team again with Tim on the other side. With me on your team you'll probably look like gold just by standing on the apron"
Casey tilts his head.

"You never answered me that by the way. Why is DT living in people's cars and walking around with a bear. Is that the Warren Peace bear?"

Casey eyes the bag and moves on.

"Yeah I'm soooo lucky."

He says with sarcasm.

"Because if you remember when we teamed before you decided to try and beat the back of my head in. Now that I think about it... Tim did the same damn thing. I really need to stop trusting people I hate. None the less, I do think that we should remove Tim from the equation. He's more of an annoyance than anything and I would like to make you uglier than you are with out being interrupted."

"I have no clue why DT does anything. I just sort of mentally stuck it under "he's taken to drinking" and moved on. and yeah its the same bear. He and DT have a sort of mutual respect thing going on..."

"and I didn't try to beat your head in, I succeeded. After that beating it was pretty much me and my Legion messing with DT..." Neville pauses and thinks for a moment.

"Maybe having Omega powerbomb him through a table was a bad idea... would explain a lot of whats going on." he shakes his head.

"But to be honest about the Tim situation I'm glad he's here. I've always told people if he hadn't popped out of nowhere I would have been world champion way back. Now I get to prove I wasn't just full of hot air"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:12 am

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Your arrogance gives me a headache and makes me want to give you one but with a Singapore cane instead."

"Claim what you will but you truly know that you were on the verge of yet another loss. I will agree with what you said about Tim though. And I think thats the first time we had ever agreed. Like, ever."

"ANYWAYS. Tim is simply in the way of the war that we are meant to have again. For another world championship. He never deserved any world title shot and he definitely doesn't deserve one this time around."

"Eh, its efficient. I like efficiency. Instead of spending the next four months defending my title against you and Tim I'll likely have proven that I'm unbeatable to the two of you within two months and I can go on to teach DT why you don't live in Neville Ryan's car...." Neville looks visibly angered before taking a breath and looking back at Casey.

"You're lucky though. This week we're on the same team again with Tim on the other side. With me on your team you'll probably look like gold just by standing on the apron"
Casey tilts his head.

"You never answered me that by the way. Why is DT living in people's cars and walking around with a bear. Is that the Warren Peace bear?"

"Yeah I'm soooo lucky."

He says with sarcasm.

"Because if you remember when we teamed before you decided to try and beat the back of my head in. Now that I think about it... Tim did the same damn thing. I really need to stop trusting people I hate. None the less, I do think that we should remove Tim from the equation. He's more of an annoyance than anything and I would like to make you uglier than you are with out being interrupted."

"I have no clue why DT does anything. I just sort of mentally stuck it under "he's taken to drinking" and moved on. and yeah its the same bear. He and DT have a sort of mutual respect thing going on..."

"and I didn't try to beat your head in, I succeeded. After that beating it was pretty much me and my Legion messing with DT..." Neville pauses and thinks for  a moment.

"Maybe having Omega powerbomb him through a table was a bad idea... would explain a lot of whats going on." he shakes his head.

"But to be honest about the Tim situation I'm glad he's here. I've always told people if he hadn't popped out of nowhere I would have been world champion way back. Now I get to prove I wasn't just full of hot air"
The mere mention of the Legion's name and what they had did to Casey Anomaly angers Casey to the point where his face twists with rage. But as soon as the expression came it went to one of relative normalcy for Casey.

"Most of your career was filled with poor decisions Neville and you're bound to make many more. I am surprised you're glad Tim's here. Although he's easy to dispose of I didn't think you two could ever be friends. One is an inbred redneck. The other is, as Iv'e said countless times over the past few weeks: a blue blooded bitch. I guess the saying opposites do attract is right though."
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:02 am

DT scratches one point for Neville Ryan on the Wall of Zingers after legitimately laughing at "Pumpkicks McGee" for several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Burt Boner is in catering getting some food. There are 3 or 4 women surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:59 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Casey tilts his head.

"Yeah I'm soooo lucky."

He says with sarcasm.

"and I didn't try to beat your head in, I succeeded. After that beating it was pretty much me and my Legion messing with DT..." Neville pauses and thinks for  a moment.

The mere mention of the Legion's name and what they had did to Casey Anomaly angers Casey to the point where his face twists with rage. But as soon as the expression came it went to one of relative normalcy for Casey.

"Most of your career was filled with poor decisions Neville and you're bound to make many more. I am surprised you're glad Tim's here. Although he's easy to dispose of I didn't think you two could ever be friends. One is an inbred redneck. The other is, as Iv'e said countless times over the past few weeks: a blue blooded bitch. I guess the saying opposites do attract is right though."

~Tim walks from the corner as he over hears most of Neville's and Casey's conversation.~

"Look at you two... Talking behind my back and gossiping like a couple of high school girls the bathroom."

~Tim's smirk quickly turns into a face of complete focus and seriousness.~

"Now you listen here... You can crack all the jokes you want, and saw whatever it is you want to say about me. But when all is said and done, you have to realize I'm as good as I say I am. I've beaten both of you 1 on 1 in my career, and just a few weeks ago I took both of you off the stage at the same time. Whether you two like me or not, the fact of the matter is I am more than a threat to not only the title... but to your careers!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Following a zealous three hour workout, Harry Jones leaves the ECWW training facility, wondering who will accept his open challenge tomorrow night on Insanity.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Chef Jay walks around backstage, hearing the buzz about Harry Jones' open challenge for Insanity.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 pm

*Will Williams is in the backstage bathroom, cutting a hole in one of the stalls because he's into anonymous sex*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:43 am

TimTapOut wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Casey tilts his head.

"Yeah I'm soooo lucky."

He says with sarcasm.

~Tim walks from the corner as he over hears most of Neville's and Casey's conversation.~

"Look at you two... Talking behind my back and gossiping like a couple of high school girls the bathroom."

~Tim's smirk quickly turns into a face of complete focus and seriousness.~

"Now you listen here... You can crack all the jokes you want, and saw whatever it is you want to say about me. But when all is said and done, you have to realize I'm as good as I say I am. I've beaten both of you 1 on 1 in my career, and just a few weeks ago I took both of you off the stage at the same time. Whether you two like me or not, the fact of the matter is I am more than a threat to not only the title... but to your careers!"

Neville rolls his eyes

"You've beaten Casey one on one, you've beaten me one on one... maybe I don't really remember. However what I do remember clearly is beating you and beating Casey. So you can brag all you want about beating me but I've beaten you..." Neville points at Tim

"and before you even start I've beaten you" he points at Casey

"So talk about how much of a threat you are to our careers but the fact of the matter is this... we've all been in the ring with each other numerous times and we always walk out of it. If belly to belly suplexes and ankle locks were enough to do me in I'd have retired long ago and not just that time I said I was going to do it but then forgot!"

Neville taps Tim on the chest with his index finger

"So Bucky Barnes... here's the deal. What's going to happen is you're gonna go out to that ring, kick Casey's ass for maybe twenty minutes and then when it ceases to amuse me you're getting a Knightmare followed by the 1..2..3" Neville laughs

"Hell if you're good I'll even break out the Karmageddon for an after the match treat"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 12:33 pm

DT is relaxing in Trenton's office, his feet up on his desk, awaiting his arrival.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:18 pm

~Tim fakes a smile as he shakes Neville's hand.~

"Oh! I'm so honored to take a Knightmare or a Kharmageddon! I'll have to add it to my long list of achievements right away!..."

~The phony smile quickly disappears as he glares at Neville~

"I will beat Casey, Anthony Johnson, Slade Williams, or even you Neville like no one has ever seen before. I'm not the same Tim Taylor you've seen before. I've got experience now. I know more tricks of the trade, but I can still bring back some old ones as well! It doesn't matter who steps out in front of me because the result shall be the same. Whether it be the nightmare who's afraid of what is lurking under his bed, a wannabe cult leader, another Johnson, or a blue blooded yella-bellied BITCH! Because 'Pump Kicks Mgee' will take any and every head off that decides to step foot in MY ring!"
Back to top Go down
BYOB
Jobber
Jobber
BYOB

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Oblivion & Malcolm Hocking arrive at the doors of the ECWW arena climbing out the back of a White Stretched Limousine. Oblivion smirks as he strolls confidently into the main entrance of the building, with Hocking just behind. Both men casually pass members of the crew who look on. As they venture further into the arena, they find Trenton York's office and they stop, Hocking knocks the door

"Knock Knock Mr. York"

As Hocking waits patiently, Oblivion scans around the halls to see who is about

OT - RP?
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:15 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

"Oh! I'm so honored to take a Knightmare or a Kharmageddon! I'll have to add it to my long list of achievements right away!..."

"I will beat Casey, Anthony Johnson, Slade Williams, or even you Neville like no one has ever seen before. I'm not the same Tim Taylor you've seen before. I've got experience now. I know more tricks of the trade, but I can still bring back some old ones as well! It doesn't matter who steps out in front of me because the result shall be the same. Whether it be the nightmare who's afraid of what is lurking under his bed, a wannabe cult leader, another Johnson, or a blue blooded yella-bellied BITCH! Because 'Pump Kicks Mgee' will take any and every head off that decides to step foot in MY ring!"

"Look you can talk about all the experience you want but finally losing your V-card isn't going to help you kiddo!" Neville smirks, pleased with his masterful insinuations.

"But here's the fact. The both of you are far too focused on other people. Casey's watching Harry Jones and you're watching Johnson and Williams... guess what boys? my eyes are firmly pointed at you. I'm going to be the only person ready for this confrontation because I can actually focus on defeating immediate threats before I start running down the hall and confronting others!" he tsk tsk's and shakes his head

"Timberly.... you may be better than you were but here's a newsflash. This time I know you're in the match and I'm ready to leave you staring up at the lights. The real question is whether I'll decide to pin you or Casey for my glorious win"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:18 pm

BYOB wrote:
Oblivion & Malcolm Hocking arrive at the doors of the ECWW arena climbing out the back of a White Stretched Limousine. Oblivion smirks as he strolls confidently into the main entrance of the building, with Hocking just behind. Both men casually pass members of the crew who look on. As they venture further into the arena, they find Trenton York's office and they stop, Hocking knocks the door

"Knock Knock Mr. York"

OT - RP?

DT lifts his feet off the desk and looks curiously at the door. He stands up and opens the door. He sees Hocking and looks around confused.

"Uh, yeah I'm Mr. Yor .. Nah, forget it. I know you! Didn't you employ me? We sat down for a contract discussion before. It was easy, right? I knew it was! Come on in. Make yourself at home!"

He opens the door, letting Hocking come in.

"Trenton should be here any day now. Nice office, isn't it? You're here for contract discussions for Oblivion, right? Great guy. Really great guy. We're great pals, you see. Pretty sure we've held like six tag team titles together. He's just the best. And I'm sure he would appreciate if you maybe negotiated a contract for his nice old Irish buddy while you're at it, right?"

He nudges him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

"Look you can talk about all the experience you want but finally losing your V-card isn't going to help you kiddo!" Neville smirks, pleased with his masterful insinuations.

"But here's the fact. The both of you are far too focused on other people. Casey's watching Harry Jones and you're watching Johnson and Williams... guess what boys? my eyes are firmly pointed at you. I'm going to be the only person ready for this confrontation because I can actually focus on defeating immediate threats before I start running down the hall and confronting others!" he tsk tsk's and shakes his head

"Timberly.... you may be better than you were but here's a newsflash. This time I know you're in the match and I'm ready to leave you staring up at the lights. The real question is whether I'll decide to pin you or Casey for my glorious win"

"You think I'm concerned about Williams or Johnson? Hell, I hardly know who they are! Those two aren't important to me, but then again... Neither are you or this dimwit over here."

~Tim points to Casey~

""What is important to me is more than dominating the self proclaimed 'talent' here in ECWW. It's more than winning the World Title... Yeah, even more important than holding the gold.. What is important to me is restoring the prestige of this industry that you and many others RUINED while I was away! I'm more motivated then ever because I'm not here for myself.. I'm here for the business. You self centered bastards don't give a shit and let the life style of pure wrestling fade away.... But I'm going to change that.. Just you wait for what I have in store tonight!"

~Tim walks away after getting in Neville's face and heads to his locker room~
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:26 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

"You think I'm concerned about Williams or Johnson? Hell, I hardly know who they are! Those two aren't important to me, but then again... Neither are you or this dimwit over here."

~Tim points to Casey~

""What is important to me is more than dominating the self proclaimed 'talent' here in ECWW. It's more than winning the World Title... Yeah, even more important than holding the gold.. What is important to me is restoring the prestige of this industry that you and many others RUINED while I was away! I'm more motivated then ever because I'm not here for myself.. I'm here for the business. You self centered bastards don't give a shit and let the life style of pure wrestling fade away.... But I'm going to change that.. Just you wait for what I have in store tonight!"

~Tim walks away after getting in Neville's face and heads to his locker room~

"Your girlfriend loves it when I give her the full nelson!" Neville calls after Tim and laughs to himself before pausing and opening up his wallet, suddenly entirely serious. He appears to stroke a picture of Tim's girlfriend with his fingers.

"Soon my sweet, soon"
Back to top Go down
BYOB
Jobber
Jobber
BYOB

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Deanpool wrote:
BYOB wrote:

"Knock Knock Mr. York"

OT - RP?

DT lifts his feet off the desk and looks curiously at the door. He stands up and opens the door. He sees Hocking and looks around confused.

"Uh, yeah I'm Mr. Yor .. Nah, forget it. I know you! Didn't you employ me? We sat down for a contract discussion before. It was easy, right? I knew it was! Come on in. Make yourself at home!"

"Trenton should be here any day now. Nice office, isn't it? You're here for contract discussions for Oblivion, right? Great guy. Really great guy. We're great pals, you see. Pretty sure we've held like six tag team titles together. He's just the best. And I'm sure he would appreciate if you maybe negotiated a contract for his nice old Irish buddy while you're at it, right?"

Hocking takes a look around Trenton's office listening to DT as he talks. Hocking nods and then turns to Weymes

"I remember you well Mr. Weymes. Good to see you again. Now I know you are more than capable of talking the talk, I give you an hour segment for the DT Show! Which makes me curious. Why would you need me to hammer out a contract for you? Or maybe the question should be, What have you done to piss off Trenton York so bad that he won't listen to you?"

Hocking smirks as he takes a seat on Trenton's Sofa with a huge grin. Oblivion remains outside, now tweeting or some shit
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

~As Tim walks down the hall and is about to enter his locker room he notices Oblivion outside Mr. Yorks office on his phone~

"Well look who decided to show up in ECWW! Ben Oblivion!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:52 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
~As Tim walks down the hall and is about to enter his locker room he notices Oblivion outside Mr. Yorks office on his phone~

Neville notices Tim

"Oh I see how it is... leave me to go talk to Oblivion..." he pulls out a boom box and walks out of the arena, hopping into a taxi and pulling up outside Tim's girlfriends house. He pulls out the boombox and holds it over his head as he hits play.

Back to top Go down
BYOB
Jobber
Jobber
BYOB

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

Oblivion looks up from his phone and just smirks without saying a word. He finally extends his hand to Tim

"Tim Tapout. It's been a long time!
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:59 pm

BYOB wrote:
Deanpool wrote:
BYOB wrote:

"Knock Knock Mr. York"

OT - RP?

Hocking takes a look around Trenton's office listening to DT as he talks. Hocking nods and then turns to Weymes

"I remember you well Mr. Weymes. Good to see you again. Now I know you are more than capable of talking the talk, I give you an hour segment for the DT Show! Which makes me curious. Why would you need me to hammer out a contract for you? Or maybe the question should be, What have you done to piss off Trenton York so bad that he won't listen to you?"

Hocking smirks as he takes a seat on Trenton's Sofa with a huge grin. Oblivion remains outside, now tweeting or some shit

DT shrugs his shoulders.

"I haven't the faintest idea. Beat up a midget Trenton? Smashed his office? No idea, I lose track of the owners I've pissed off. But that's beside the point I've sent him some very lovely e-mails without any response. Can you believe that? I see him parading talent through these doors every day, and yet he continues to ignore what's right in front of him. So here I am, unemployed and living in a car ... pet store. I thought I could save it at the end there to avoid the embarrasment but alas. I live in a car. Can you believe that?"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 pm

BYOB wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Oblivion looks up from his phone and just smirks without saying a word. He finally extends his hand to Tim

"Tim Tapout. It's been a long time!

~Tim shakes his hand with a grin on his face.~

"I thought you weren't going to sign after your initial promo here. Although, I don't blame you! These so-called 'Superstars' made a joke of the industry!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Casey Anomaly shrugs seeing Tim leave to talk to Oblivion and Neville going to where ever the fuck he went. He heads to his locker room, leaving the door open. He hooks his laptop up to his TV and begins to study newer matches of Tim and Neville. He's also eating a burrito because they're fucking delicious.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:35 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey Anomaly shrugs seeing Tim leave to talk to Oblivion and Neville going to where ever the fuck he went. He heads to his locker room, leaving the door open. He hooks his laptop up to his TV and begins to study newer matches of Tim and Neville. He's also eating a burrito because they're fucking delicious.

*Will walks by Casey, going through a box full of VHS's. He stops in his tracks once he notices Casey and tosses the box at a crew worker, giving him a fatal concussion*

"Casey Anomaly? You son of a bitch, long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 pm

TJ wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

*Will walks by Casey, going through a box full of VHS's. He stops in his tracks once he notices Casey and tosses the box at a crew worker, giving him a fatal concussion*

"Casey Anomaly? You son of a bitch, long time no see!"
Casey turns nodding and once he sees the look on Will's face he can't help but chuckle. He extends his hand out for a hand shake.

"It's been too long Will. How have you been? Still killing hookers with Surge?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next