The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:57 pm

DT sends an e-mail to Trenton York.

"Hey, Trenton. This is Tim Taylor's mom. Tim..berly. Timberly Taylor. I just wanted to let you know that Tim has been a very bold boy lately and has refused to eat severall of his vegetables. As a result of this, I'm afraid I must require him to return home immediately. He will not be allowed compete for any wrestling company so long as his behaviour continues to decline. I suggest you take his contract and offer it to someone more deserving. I'm thinking a former world champion. A dashing, red-haired man, perhaps? Anyway, I trust you to make the right decision in finding the replacement and tell Tim he's in big trouble when he gets home.

Signed
DT Weymes
Whatever I said Tim's moms name was earlier."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 pm

TJ wrote:
The Heart Break #YEEL wrote:

Devin Smith

(The new theme 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine begins blasting throughout the arena speakers as fans in attendance don't react to the new theme but as the tempo picks up, Devin Smith steps out onto the stage and doesn't get a reaction from the fans because of his newly shaved head but once they recognize who he is they immediately give him the usual negative reaction. Devin Smith doesn't stop to savor the moment like he used to do but instead walks straight to the ring while wearing a denim vest and his wrestling gear. Devin rolls under the bottom rope and walks around the ring for a little bit before seizing a microphone from the ring announcer. Devin Smith stands in the middle of the ring with the mic in between his two hands as he looks to the audience before speaking.)

"The Devin Smith that you've known for the past 6 years is dead..."

(The crowd pops at that statement.)

"In his place is a new Devin Smith... a better Devin Smith... a Devin Smith that doesn't care about the publicity, the money or the countless women that throw themselves his way."

(Millions of women's hearts can be heard breaking throughout the world.)

"I'm not here to entertain you anymore and I'm not here to play backstage politics. I'm here to do one thing and one thing only and that's win and I did just that when I was the sole survivor of my team on this past Thursday Night Insanity and when I went to congratulate my opponent, Neville Ryan, on a great match I was chased out of the ring by Omega. Now, ECWW management decided that was good enough reason to toss me into a match against that animal."

(The crowd begins chanting 'O-MEG-AH! O-MEG-AH! O-MEG-AH!')

"Not just any old match though, they're pitting us against each other for the first time in a Last Man Standing Match. A match where you must beat your opponent down so bad that they won't be able to stand up by the count of ten. I know what you're all thinking, you think that Omega will use his obvious strength and size advantages to beat me but that's where you're wrong. I'm faster, I'm smarter and I'm less likely to eat the weapons."

(The crowd boos at the lame joke about Omega eating weapons.)

"This Thursday, I will do everything it takes to prove that I am the best wrestler in not only ECWW but in the entire world so Omega... prepare to meet The Alpha Male of ECWW."

(Devin Smith drops the mic dramatically and begins to exit the ring as he has one foot out of the ring when __________'s music hits.)

TBC by anyone.

The crowd pops at the somewhat familiar gunshots preceding Will's theme. As he steps out, the pop from before grows slightly louder. Will soaks in the cheers before walking towards the ring, refusing to high five anyone in the audience. His relationship with the fans is reminiscent of an abusive relationship. He walks up to Devin and wipes some nonexistent dust off his "King of the Ring Will Williams" shirt before starting to speak.

"Hold on, I have to clean up this shirt that's available on www.willwilliamsfuckedyourmum.com for only $9.97. That's right folks, $9.97!"

The crowd doesn't react because they don't know what the fuck Will's talking about. Footnote: The WWE doesn't exist here.

"So you're Devin Smith. I'll be honest, I may have name dropped you not too long ago without doing any research on who you were. Sorry, mate. But listen, I heard you talking shit about Omega. I've fought Omega before. He's a tough bloke, like so tough that that I popped a boner once while getting suplexed by him. I've been seeing a psychologist about it since. Turns out I'm suppressing some shit BUT! That's beside the point."

Will stands next to Devin and wraps his arm around him.

"Omega's the type of guy who takes a Last Man Standing match as a challenge. You being put in this with him means one thing and one thing only...you're going to get destroyed. He's not going to be gentle either. He'll make you look like one of the white people from the ending of Cannibal Holocaust. He'll turn you into mashed potatoes, and won't even pour you in gravy to make you taste good. He'll make you worse than Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones."

"What I'm saying is you're fucked. But I have a way that you can avoid that...for a price."

*Will Williams is still standing there, waiting for Devin's reply even though the whole fucking crowd died of starvation because ECWW security wouldn't let them leave*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm

TJ wrote:
TJ wrote:

Devin Smith

(The new theme 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine begins blasting throughout the arena speakers as fans in attendance don't react to the new theme but as the tempo picks up, Devin Smith steps out onto the stage and doesn't get a reaction from the fans because of his newly shaved head but once they recognize who he is they immediately give him the usual negative reaction. Devin Smith doesn't stop to savor the moment like he used to do but instead walks straight to the ring while wearing a denim vest and his wrestling gear. Devin rolls under the bottom rope and walks around the ring for a little bit before seizing a microphone from the ring announcer. Devin Smith stands in the middle of the ring with the mic in between his two hands as he looks to the audience before speaking.)

"In his place is a new Devin Smith... a better Devin Smith... a Devin Smith that doesn't care about the publicity, the money or the countless women that throw themselves his way."

"I'm not here to entertain you anymore and I'm not here to play backstage politics. I'm here to do one thing and one thing only and that's win and I did just that when I was the sole survivor of my team on this past Thursday Night Insanity and when I went to congratulate my opponent, Neville Ryan, on a great match I was chased out of the ring by Omega. Now, ECWW management decided that was good enough reason to toss me into a match against that animal."

"Not just any old match though, they're pitting us against each other for the first time in a Last Man Standing Match. A match where you must beat your opponent down so bad that they won't be able to stand up by the count of ten. I know what you're all thinking, you think that Omega will use his obvious strength and size advantages to beat me but that's where you're wrong. I'm faster, I'm smarter and I'm less likely to eat the weapons."

"This Thursday, I will do everything it takes to prove that I am the best wrestler in not only ECWW but in the entire world so Omega... prepare to meet The Alpha Male of ECWW."

(Devin Smith drops the mic dramatically and begins to exit the ring as he has one foot out of the ring when __________'s music hits.)

TBC by anyone.

The crowd pops at the somewhat familiar gunshots preceding Will's theme. As he steps out, the pop from before grows slightly louder. Will soaks in the cheers before walking towards the ring, refusing to high five anyone in the audience. His relationship with the fans is reminiscent of an abusive relationship. He walks up to Devin and wipes some nonexistent dust off his "King of the Ring Will Williams" shirt before starting to speak.

"Hold on, I have to clean up this shirt that's available on www.willwilliamsfuckedyourmum.com for only $9.97. That's right folks, $9.97!"

The crowd doesn't react because they don't know what the fuck Will's talking about. Footnote: The WWE doesn't exist here.

"So you're Devin Smith. I'll be honest, I may have name dropped you not too long ago without doing any research on who you were. Sorry, mate. But listen, I heard you talking shit about Omega. I've fought Omega before. He's a tough bloke, like so tough that that I popped a boner once while getting suplexed by him. I've been seeing a psychologist about it since. Turns out I'm suppressing some shit BUT! That's beside the point."

"Omega's the type of guy who takes a Last Man Standing match as a challenge. You being put in this with him means one thing and one thing only...you're going to get destroyed. He's not going to be gentle either. He'll make you look like one of the white people from the ending of Cannibal Holocaust. He'll turn you into mashed potatoes, and won't even pour you in gravy to make you taste good. He'll make you worse than Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones."

"What I'm saying is you're fucked. But I have a way that you can avoid that...for a price."

*Will Williams is still standing there, waiting for Devin's reply even though the whole fucking crowd died of starvation because ECWW security wouldn't let them leave*

Trenton York buys the remaining alive audience members McDonald's, such a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:38 pm

@TrueWrestlingBeast
Devin Smith bringing back those old jokes. Just goes to show how much well he can think on his feet. He can't. Last Man Standing is my dojo.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:44 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
~Tim walks away, for he is done bickering with his long time rivals. He flips them the bird as he continues with way down the hall.~

Scorpio is lurking in the halls getting mentally prepared for his war with Slade Williams.

~Tim bumps into Scorpio as he turns the corner~

Tim: "Jesus Christ kid! Watch where you're going around here! You're lucky I'm not wearing my custom suit or else it would've been your ass paying to get it sanitized!"

Scorpio gets in Tim Taylors face with a scowl as he stares queit for a moment.

SCORPIO --- "Watch where your fucking going and quit running your mouth before I rearrange your feet and lips so you can kiss the ground and run your mouth all you want. I am not in the mood to be messed with and if you know what is good for you I'd watch who I'm talking to old man."

Tim: "What's good for me? .. Wait did you call me old man?!.. I'm only in my 30's you snot nosed punk! You'd better get yourself checked out because I'm not the 'old man' you'd want to mess with. I am a one man wrecking crew. I took out two so-called 'main-event caliber' superstars on my own."

~Tim smirks as he looks at Scorpio~

Tim: "And if I'm not mistaken, you got taken out by a wannabe cult leader."

Scorpio cracks a dark evil smirk.

SCORPIO --- "Obviously you don't know who I am so let me give you a little insider. I AM the reason ECWW exists, I AM the man who ended Trenton York's active career! I AM the destroyer of all men and I AM still in my prime unlike you who climaxed in 2010. I'm still in my first year of being a wrestler and already been put in the World title picture and if IWA wouldn't have closed ID STILL be the World Champion. You are a great wrestler Tim, no doubt about it... but me... I am a killer, I am a career ender."

Tim: "Alright 'killer'.. How about I give you a history lesson. I AM the man who put the wrestling industry on the map. I AM the man who reigned supreme in 3XW and NGW. I AM the one who has defeated every top talent you could even begin to think of! It may be you're first year, but I have a LIFE TIME of training and competition under my belt! No doubt about it... I am a great wrestler. You can claim to be the reason of ECWW's existence... Yet, I'm the embodiment of it."

~Tim's smirk grows, as does his arrogance.~

Scorpio scowls.

SCORPIO --- "Talk is cheap, you just be glad that now isn't your time but if you don't play the game tight... your time will come to feel the Scorpions sting."

Tim: "Ooooh 'The scorpions sting'.. so intimidating! I don't know if I should call you 'The Scorpion King' Dwyane Johnson, or 'The Icon' Sting. But I'd rather call you nothing because that's exactly what you are."

Scorpio's cracks an sadistic grin.

SCORPIO --- "Nothing? NOTHING? Are you out of your damn head? Smoking the ganja? You a little high Tim? Listen closely I'd rather be Dwayne Johnson than the Dad off Home Improvement without half the skill and that moron couldn't even get anything right."

Scorpio smirks and chuckles

SCORPIO --- "Besides I could care less what a has-never-was care about me because when your retired I'll still be the star! I am 23 years old and already better than anybody in this industry! I am the future of this business and I DARE A single soul dare step in my way or they will be left like Slade Williams... in a puddle of blood."
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 pm

After getting no response from his first e-mail, DT logs back on and sends Trenton York another e-mail.

"Dear Mr. York.

I am terribly sorry that I have to contact you regarding one of your current employees. My name is Steve and I act as Harry Jones' parole officer. You see, Mr. Jones was arrested and charged following a partially successful attempt to violate an unsuspecting kangaroo at the National Australian Zoo for Australian Animals And Stuff, without its consent. On top of this, Mr. Jones was also arrested for attempting to sneak onto several Disneyland rides that he was clearly too short to ride. The aforementioned kangaroo pressed charges against Mr. Jones on October 12th, 2013 that resulted in immediate arrest. Mr. Jones was released on a parole soon after, a parole which he has since violated following his re-arrival in the United States to work for your wrestling company. I now regret to inform you that Mr. Jones is required back in the Outback or something, for immediate incarceration, and will now face the deathy penalty. This will result in the cancellation of Mr. Jones' employment with Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling, a contract you will now be required to present another free agent with. Possibly a naturally gifted Irish man for instance? But whatever, I'm not the boss. I eagerly await your response and look forward to seeing justice prevail for our nations kangaroos.

Yours sincerely.
Steve Kirwin."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:01 am

Deanpool wrote:
After getting no response from his first e-mail, DT logs back on and sends Trenton York another e-mail.

"Dear Mr. York.

I am terribly sorry that I have to contact you regarding one of your current employees. My name is Steve and I act as Harry Jones' parole officer. You see, Mr. Jones was arrested and charged following a partially successful attempt to violate an unsuspecting kangaroo at the National Australian Zoo for Australian Animals And Stuff, without its consent. On top of this, Mr. Jones was also arrested for attempting to sneak onto several Disneyland rides that he was clearly too short to ride. The aforementioned kangaroo pressed charges against Mr. Jones on October 12th, 2013 that resulted in immediate arrest. Mr. Jones was released on a parole soon after, a parole which he has since violated following his re-arrival in the United States to work for your wrestling company. I now regret to inform you that Mr. Jones is required back in the Outback or something, for immediate incarceration, and will now face the deathy penalty. This will result in the cancellation of Mr. Jones' employment with Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling, a contract you will now be required to present another free agent with. Possibly a naturally gifted Irish man for instance? But whatever, I'm not the boss. I eagerly await your response and look forward to seeing justice prevail for our nations kangaroos.

Yours sincerely.
Steve Kirwin."

Dear Mr. Weymes

Please change your e-mail address before sending a message.

Thank You,
Trenton York
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:04 am

Tim: "Wasn't 'Home Improvement' on after your bed time, punk? I have half a mind to tell your foster mom... I stray from my point. It seems I struck a nerve with you young one... Is there a fear deep down in your 'dark soul' of being nothing? A nobody? Not being remembered?"

~Tim chuckles as he folds his arms and smirks as the frustrated Scorpio~

Tim: "Listen here.. and listen good! .. Whatever you say, I said it first. Whatever you do, I've already done it. What you try to learn, I already mastered... You still not getting it? Ok, you're the woman and I'm the man on the top level of the building looking down on you through the glass ceiling that you will NEVER break!"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:15 am

DT Weymes sees the e-mail and scratches his chin before logging out and creating a new e-mail named "thisisnotdtweymes@gmail.com". He proceeds to send another e-mail to Trenton.

"Sup Trenton,

Let me tell you a story. A story about my old best friend. Casey. Casey Anomaly. We used to do everything together. He would flip me over, he would ride me until the sun went down. It was us against the world. I was there for him through thick and thin. He used to wash me. Bathe me. He made sure I was clean. And I obliged, because I belonged to him. Then one day, he left me. He left me all alone. Never to be ridden by Casey again, I began to dust. Rot away. And I watched Casey leave me behind. And my world fell apart. But this is where you come in, Trenton. Casey misses me. I can feel it. I feel his pain. And you have the chance to save him. Don't let him continue on this path to darkness. Don't let him butcher his beautiful instagram with pictures of fruit with captions of suffering or whatever other shit these idiot hipsters are doing. Let him come back to me. Let him ride me again. Release him from his contract and let him come home. I understand that leaves you in a difficult position, but I'm sure there must be a free agent available to replace him .....

Bring us back together.
Love,
Casey's Skateboard."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:20 am

TimTapOut wrote:
Tim: "Wasn't 'Home Improvement' on after your bed time, punk? I have half a mind to tell your foster mom... I stray from my point. It seems I struck a nerve with you young one... Is there a fear deep down in your 'dark soul' of being nothing? A nobody? Not being remembered?"

Tim: "Listen here.. and listen good! .. Whatever you say, I said it first. Whatever you do, I've already done it. What you try to learn, I already mastered... You still not getting it? Ok, you're the woman and I'm the man on the top level of the building looking down on you through the glass ceiling that you will NEVER break!"

Scorpio chuckles.

SCORPIO --- "I have more money and talent than anybody else in this company. i am more ruthless and insane than anyone in this company! Obviously you don't get the picture so let me paint it for you like a child. The glass ceiling your "looking down from" is actually a mirror who shows the greatest of them all. Don't be stupid for I give no pity for the ignorant."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:26 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Scorpio chuckles.

SCORPIO --- "I have more money and talent than anybody else in this company. i am more ruthless and insane than anyone in this company! Obviously you don't get the picture so let me paint it for you like a child. The glass ceiling your "looking down from" is actually a mirror who shows the greatest of them all. Don't be stupid for I give no pity for the ignorant."

Tim: "If it were a mirror.. Wouldn't I be seeing myself?"

~Tim gets a look as if he is pondering then chuckles~

Tim: "The fact that you are ruthless, insane or 'talented' means nothing if you are to dumb or moronic to know how to use it to it's fullest potential. So how about you get some brains.. and learn the difference between a mirror and a window."

~Tim chuckles as he pats Scorpio on the back and walks by him with a smirk~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:38 am

TimTapOut wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Scorpio chuckles.

Tim: "The fact that you are ruthless, insane or 'talented' means nothing if you are to dumb or moronic to know how to use it to it's fullest potential. So how about you get some brains.. and learn the difference between a mirror and a window."

Scorpio snaps as he gets nose to nose with Tim Taylor.

SCORPIO --- "How about you get the hell out of my way before I break your fucking jaw. I already told you I am not in the mood for mindless steroid popping freaks like you."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:41 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
TJ wrote:
TJ wrote:

Devin Smith

TBC by anyone.

Trenton York buys the remaining alive audience members McDonald's, such a nice guy.
*Will does Trenton one better and takes the surviving audience members to Denny's, lets them get whatever they want, and then stiffs them with the bill before driving back to the arena by himself while listening to Simon & Garfunkel.*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:46 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Scorpio chuckles.

Scorpio snaps as he gets nose to nose with Tim Taylor.

SCORPIO --- "How about you get the hell out of my way before I break your fucking jaw. I already told you I am not in the mood for mindless steroid popping freaks like you."

~Tim smirks as he pats Scorpio on the cheek a couple of times~

Tim: "You remind me of myself back in the day. Hot-tempered, arrogant, and ready to be on the big stage!... But you're not ready yet kid. Take this time to learn your craft and uh... some common sense while you're at it."

~Tim steps to the side and begins walking again but stops for a brief moment and turns around.~

Tim: "Maybe one day, you'll be good enough to join me in restoring the prestige of Professional Wrestling... But that day won't come so long as you believe mirrors and windows are one in the same!"

~Tim turns back around laughing as he makes his way down the hall.~

OT- LOVED RP'in with ya bud! but I g2g! Chem lab early in the morning!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:12 am

Billy Malone arrives, he's wearing some random white t-shirt with jeans on that have holes in the knees and an unzipped grey hoodie with the hood up on it. Signs a couple autographs and takes a couple pictures before making his way inside

Dan Williams arrives a short time later, he doesn't do anything like what Malone did. He quickly makes his way inside and doesn't even mind the fans who are outside the arena at an awfully weird hour. Kinda creepy on their part.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:20 am

PETA are seen dousing Harry Jones in blood at the Melbourne International Airport, following his alleged molestation of a kangaroo.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Having not gotten word back from Trenton again, DT decides to write another e-mail from his thisisnotdtweymes@gmail.com account.

"Dear Mr. York,

My name is Annie and I'm in charge of the Abandoned Orphans of Ethnically Acceptable Backgrounds Association. For years now, we've taken in a number of orphans and adopted kids or something, and we've raised them to go onto great things. However, a recent document that was missing for sometime in some generic orphanage fire or something has been discovered! A long time ago, we handed three of our children off to three different families. But we were completely unaware, until today that those three children were actually siblings. We've been tracking them all for the last few years and we've finally discovered that all three are actually employed by your company. It's true. Will, Slade and Dan Williams are indeed long lost triplets or something. But not identical triplets? Just triplets, you know. The ones that are different. This is truly an incredible discovery. Will, Slade and Dan all have absolutely no idea of their relation to each other and we are offering them all the chance to discover each other on the orphan edition of the Oprah Winfrey Show. Tears will be shed as three brothers come together as one. It's gonna be orphalicious. But in order for this to happen we need you to sign over your employees to the Oprah Winfrey Show. It's simple really. We would be happy to find you a suitable replacement for the talent. In fact, I just saw this young man by the name of DT this morning, who would be more than happy to accept a contract. You should consider it.

Thank you,
Annie, the girl with the orphans.

PS. Stephanie Williams is not related to the brothers. Her last name is just a coincidence really. Don't buy her bullshit.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Chef Jay is seen walking backstage, dressed in a nice sharp black suit. Chef Jay knocks on the door of Trenton York.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:38 am

Casey Anomaly is chilling backstage laughing with a crew member about how both Neville Ryan and Tim Taylor walked away from their conversation after verbally raping them. He learns about DT Weymes is walking around with a bear and cant help but laugh even more. Catching up a bit more with the crew member he finally hears about Oblivion's return to wrestling.

"Who?"

The crew member begins to explain and Casey holds up a hand.

"I know who he is it was just a joke. I know who that prick is and could care less that he's "back". After he burnt my home to the ground I was sort of lost and that is something that I will get him for eventually BUT my main concern is Tim Taylor, Neville Ryan and the ECWW World Championship. Which in about 18 days it will in fact be mine. Thats a fact."

He nods and smirks the crew member begins to go on about how Harry Jones is back as well and is displaying the same "I don't give a fuck about anything or any one" attitude. Casey nods.

"Thats because he's Harry fucking Jones and he can do what he wants and has the right to not give a fuck about who or what he wants because he's paid his dues unlike Oblivion. I don't necessarily like Harrison but I respect the holy hell out of him Even if he doesn't do the dishes."

Casey and the crew member continue to talk until ____________ interrupts them.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:42 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey Anomaly is chilling backstage laughing with a crew member about how both Neville Ryan and Tim Taylor walked away from their conversation after verbally raping them. He learns about DT Weymes is walking around with a bear and cant help but laugh even more. Catching up a bit more with the crew member he finally hears about Oblivion's return to wrestling.

"Who?"

"I know who he is it was just a joke. I know who that prick is and could care less that he's "back". After he burnt my home to the ground I was sort of lost and that is something that I will get him for eventually BUT my main concern is Tim Taylor, Neville Ryan and the ECWW World Championship. Which in about 18 days it will in fact be mine. Thats a fact."

He nods and smirks the crew member begins to go on about how Harry Jones is back as well and is displaying the same "I don't give a fuck about anything or any one" attitude. Casey nods.

"Thats because he's Harry fucking Jones and he can do what he wants and has the right to not give a fuck about who or what he wants because he's paid his dues unlike Oblivion. I don't necessarily like Harrison but I respect the holy hell out of him Even if he doesn't do the dishes."

Casey and the crew member continue to talk until Neville Ryan interrupts them.

"You don't happen to have ADD do you? I mean you have Tim suplexing you and me verbally raping you and you're still looking over your shoulder for Jones and Oblivion?"

Neville shakes his head before an idea occurs to him

"You know what? I'm going to test this theory, I'll see whether you respond back or start playing with this..."

He reaches into his jacket, pulls out a grocery bag and hands it to Casey.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:49 am

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Who?"

"You don't happen to have ADD do you? I mean you have Tim suplexing you and me verbally raping you and you're still looking over your shoulder for Jones and Oblivion?"

"You know what? I'm going to test this theory, I'll see whether you respond back or start playing with this..."

Casey sighs as he sits on the production crate, looking at the bag in Nevilles hand.

"DT Weymes was living in your car. Im not touching that bag. I don't have ADD for your information. Im just aware of my surroundings. Im not narrow minded like a certain brit who walks around ECWW with a stick up his ass."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:55 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Who?"

Casey sighs as he sits on the production crate, looking at the bag in Nevilles hand.

"DT Weymes was living in your car. Im not touching that bag. I don't have ADD for your information. Im just aware of my surroundings. Im not narrow minded like a certain brit who walks around ECWW with a stick up his ass."

"Carson's here?" Neville asks with a raised eyebrow before hopping up onto a crate and sitting across from him.

"and for the record, I'm aware of my surroundings. I have you and Tim both trying to prove that you deserve to be on top of ECWW. Well newsflash, both of you pale in comparison to the Avatar of Karma, The King of ECWW, The British blueblood, Neville Ryan...." Ryan leans forward.

"Now I know everyone claims that but I have proof, I was just about to beat you until Pumpkicks Mcgee came running into the ring squealing "Me too!" and lets face it, Tim has a legitimate background... but last time I checked they never taught anyone shit about wrapping a chain around your fist and beating the hell out of someone in collegiate wrestling." Neville cracks his knuckles as if remembering the weight of the chain around his hand.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:13 am

Casey sighs, rubbing his forehead.

"Your arrogance gives me a headache and makes me want to give you one but with a Singapore cane instead."

He waves off the crew member knowing it was time to get time to business.

"Claim what you will but you truly know that you were on the verge of yet another loss. I will agree with what you said about Tim though. And I think thats the first time we had ever agreed. Like, ever."

Casey thinks back but shakes his head.

"ANYWAYS. Tim is simply in the way of the war that we are meant to have again. For another world championship. He never deserved any world title shot and he definitely doesn't deserve one this time around."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:19 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Your arrogance gives me a headache and makes me want to give you one but with a Singapore cane instead."

"Claim what you will but you truly know that you were on the verge of yet another loss. I will agree with what you said about Tim though. And I think thats the first time we had ever agreed. Like, ever."

"ANYWAYS. Tim is simply in the way of the war that we are meant to have again. For another world championship. He never deserved any world title shot and he definitely doesn't deserve one this time around."

"Eh, its efficient. I like efficiency. Instead of spending the next four months defending my title against you and Tim I'll likely have proven that I'm unbeatable to the two of you within two months and I can go on to teach DT why you don't live in Neville Ryan's car...." Neville looks visibly angered before taking a breath and looking back at Casey.

"You're lucky though. This week we're on the same team again with Tim on the other side. With me on your team you'll probably look like gold just by standing on the apron"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 am

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Eh, its efficient. I like efficiency. Instead of spending the next four months defending my title against you and Tim I'll likely have proven that I'm unbeatable to the two of you within two months and I can go on to teach DT why you don't live in Neville Ryan's car...." Neville looks visibly angered before taking a breath and looking back at Casey.

"You're lucky though. This week we're on the same team again with Tim on the other side. With me on your team you'll probably look like gold just by standing on the apron"
Casey tilts his head.

"You never answered me that by the way. Why is DT living in people's cars and walking around with a bear. Is that the Warren Peace bear?"

Casey eyes the bag and moves on.

"Yeah I'm soooo lucky."

He says with sarcasm.

"Because if you remember when we teamed before you decided to try and beat the back of my head in. Now that I think about it... Tim did the same damn thing. I really need to stop trusting people I hate. None the less, I do think that we should remove Tim from the equation. He's more of an annoyance than anything and I would like to make you uglier than you are with out being interrupted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next