The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0

Go down 
+16
Harold
SuperByNature
LegendOfCasey
RED
Ace
Goblin
Oriadon
American Wolf
TJ
Captain2
Mesa
Cole
fuck
Mr_Capricorn
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 Empty
PostSubject: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:08 pm

yay I'm excited for SM!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Originally, the PPV was to be posted at 8, a usual PPV time. However, due to the fact it would be a "four hour special" like WrestleMania, Slam-Mania will be posted at 7:00 PM Eastern. So that means...

SLAM-MANIA IS ONLY TWO HOURS AWAY!

I find it hard to be excited when I already know the results, I guess I won't read it nao ...
Okay let's be real, I wouldn't have anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Originally, the PPV was to be posted at 8, a usual PPV time. However, due to the fact it would be a "four hour special" like WrestleMania, Slam-Mania will be posted at 7:00 PM Eastern. So that means...

SLAM-MANIA IS ONLY TWO HOURS AWAY!

Mr_Capricorn is very excited and he cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

RED wrote:
Doom Season 4 – Slam-Mania is in the air

The show begins with Jason McDonald in the ring saying that this is ECCW’s last show before Slam-Mania. He says that next week we will have the first elimination for this season. He then, presents the special guest for tonight that is none other than…Neville Ryan the Domination World Champion! Ryan comes out with Andrew Gold and Ted Streets walking behind him. Ryan says that in 2 days at Slam-Mania he will give to the fans the greatest Slam-Mania victory! Neville then calls out all the rookies and tells them that he never needed to compete in a show like this to become an official ECCW superstar. He says that he will give them a chance to put their hands on his World title. He says that their challenge for tonight is to climb a Ladder and grab the Domination World title that hangs above them. We go to a commercial break.

Back live the officials have taken the Domination World title and hanged it above the ring. All eight rookies go after a ladder. Dominic Johnson, Mack Robinson and Paul Richards use the steel steps to take out Kevin Silver. John Marino takes out Felix Garcia but then gets a chair-shot to the shoulder by Olaf Maik. Robinson puts a ladder in the ring. All the rookies get into the ring as Neville, Andrew and Ted are watching from ringside. All the rookies take turns in attempting to climb the ladder. Silver hits a Jack-Knife power-bomb on Johnson and then he tosses Mack Robinson out of the ring. John Marino and Robbie Domville send Olaf Maik and Paul Richards out of the ring. Domville and Marino hit a double drop-kick on Silver. Then they both climb the ladder. Mack Robinson gets back into the ring and knocks both Domville and Marino off the ladder. Robinson goes to climb but Felix Garcia tries to stop him. Robinson pushes Garcia off the ladder. Kevin Silver then knocks Robinson off the ladder and gives him a Jack-Knife powerbomb. He then tosses Robinson out of the ring right into Dominic Johnson. Silver begins to climb the ladder, but Paul Richards hits him in the back with a steel chair. Richards takes out Silver with a chair-shot to the skull. Richard then hits Olaf Maik with the chair too. Richards begins to climb but then Felix Garcia knocks him off with a huge drop-kick. Garcia climbs the ladder and grabs the World title!

Winner: Felix Garcia!
Garcia doesn’t have much time to celebrate as Neville and his buddies get in the ring and knock him off the ladder. Neville hits Garcia with the belt. Neville, Ted and Andrew leave with the Domination World title.

Backstage, Jason McDonald announces two matches. A 6 man tag team match with Andrew Gold, Ted Streets and Domination World Champion Neville Ryan facing the team of Felix Garcia, Robbie Domville and John Marino. And the main event will be Kevin Silver and Mack Robinson teaming up against Olaf Maik and Paul Richards.

A Monday night Domination recap airs.

Back in the ring, Dominic Johnson demands to have a match tonight. Suddenly, Domination’s Pure Champion Daniel Evans comes out! A referee gets in the ring and the match is on! Evans hits the Starstruck on Johnson to win the match in less than 10 seconds!

Winner: Daniel Evans!
Right after the match, John Leopold comes out of nowhere and hits Evans from behind with the Money in the Bank Briefcase. Leopold hits the Future-Shock DDT on Evans crashing his head into the briefcase.

A Wednesday Crush recap is shown.

Back in the ring, Andrew Gold, Ted Streets and the Domination World Champion Neville Ryan face the team of Felix Garcia, John Marino and Robbie Domville. Most of the match has Marino being punished by all of his three opponents as they make quick tags and they focus on injuring his shoulder. Marino knocks out Streets and makes the tag with Domville. Domville starts cleaning house and gives the control to his team. Neville gets tagged in and so is Felix Garcia. Garcia goes right after Neville. Garcia manages to hit the Ape Toss on Neville. Andrew Gold gets in and hits Garcia from behind. Domville gets in and sends Gold out of the ring. Ted Streets then drop-kicks Domville sending him out too. John Marino sends Ted out of the ring and then connects with a cross-body off the ropes right into Ted. Back in the ring, Garcia goes to the top rope and Neville grabs his foot and drops him off the corner. Neville covers Garcia and gets the pin-fall at 11:35! Good match!

Winners: Domination World Champion Neville Ryan, Andrew Gold and Ted Streets!

A Slam-Mania promo airs.

The announcers remind us that next week we will have the first elimination of this season’s Doom.

Mack Robinson & Kevin Silver vs Olaf Maik & Paul Richards. Silver is fighting the match all alone as Robinson stands in his corner and Silver refuses to tag him in. Silver gets a double team attack by Maik and Richards but he is able to fight back. Silver sends Maik out of the ring and then he puts Richards in position for the Jack-Knife powerbomb. Robinson pats Silver in the shoulder to get the tag as Silver connects with the Jack-Knife on Richards. Robinson gets in and hits a low-blow on Silver before covering Richards to pick up the win!

Winners: Doom World Champion Mack Robinson and Kevin Silver!
After the match, Robinson hits Silver with the title belt into the back of the head. Robinson stands on top of Silver once again holding his World title as the show goes off…

Quick Results:
Felix Garcia won the "Ladder Match" challenge.
Daniel Evans def. Dominic Johnson.
Neville Ryan, Andrew Gold & Ted Streets def. Felix Garcia, John Marino & Robbie Domville.
Mack Robinson & Kevin Silver def. Paul Richards & Olaf Maik.

*'The Mystery Tag Team' is watching the replay on the monitors*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Dolemite wrote:
I guess I am excited.

MSN, n-word...
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

hehehehe 9 mins.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Christian and Brock Storm

Arrive seperately and train for the Money in the Bank match

OT-Kinda lazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 pm

DOOM World Champion "The Natural" Mack Robinson is stretching just behind the curtain, warming up for his first title defense against Kevin Silver, knowing he has the advantage after slamming his belt into the head of Kevin just 48 hours ago, and prays that he walks out of tonight's match-up, still DOOM World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
hehehehe 9 mins.

Ur dressed as a black kat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
DOOM World Champion "The Natural" Mack Robinson is stretching just behind the curtain, warming up for his first title defense against Kevin Silver, knowing he has the advantage after slamming his belt into the head of Kevin just 48 hours ago, and prays that he walks out of tonight's match-up, still DOOM World Champion.

[Steps are heard from behind Mack Robinson as Mack dusts off his belt getting ready for the biggest match of his young career.The steps get closer as Mack turns around in suspicion to see a boy in a bar of baggyish jeans and a black tank top covered by a green jacket and a pair of shades. He smirks as Mack looks surprised.. Dominic Johnson walks up to Mack and extends his hand for and hand clap and then he grins cockily]

Dominic Johnson || Superman

So I guess the rumors are going around that I am going to be voted off first right? Ah bro I do not care.. a little secret between us is I have already signed a contract with Domination. I am set!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

My peeps arrive.

OOC: Thinking about killing John Marino off, unless Yannic gets active or he starts a new feud.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:
hehehehe 9 mins.

Ur dressed as a black kat.
yeah Imma cat. Meow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm

That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

[Steps are heard from behind Mack Robinson as Mack dusts off his belt getting ready for the biggest match of his young career.The steps get closer as Mack turns around in suspicion to see a boy in a bar of baggyish jeans and a black tank top covered by a green jacket and a pair of shades. He smirks as Mack looks surprised.. Dominic Johnson walks up to Mack and extends his hand for and hand clap and then he grins cockily]

So I guess the rumors are going around that I am going to be voted off first right? Ah bro I do not care.. a little secret between us is I have already signed a contract with Domination. I am set!
"The Natural" Mack Robinson:

"That's awesome, man! Win I actually win DOOM Season 4 and get a world championship match, I might select Domination as my brand so we can team up. Ya know? That'd be awesome! We'd call it... The Natural's Squad. I like that name!"

- pats Dominic on the back, friendly -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

ASU Mountaineer wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
ASU Mountaineer wrote:

"The Natural" Mack Robinson:

"That's awesome, man! Win I actually win DOOM Season 4 and get a world championship match, I might select Domination as my brand so we can team up. Ya know? That'd be awesome! We'd call it... The Natural's Squad. I like that name!"

- pats Dominic on the back, friendly -

[Dominic rubs his chin then arrogantly snickers as he pulls the glasses off of his face and stares at Mack. These two are so much different than each other and Dominic knows this. Rich kid and the kid that raised his family at a young age. Dominic gets in Mack's face and he hopes that he knows this is no time for fun and games.]

Listen closely to me yo. I am not going to be teaming up with you and quite honestly I hope you pick Crush if you somehow manage to win this competition because I will be kicking **** on Domination and unlike here on Doom where I really do not care. I am winning that title and you better stay out of my way. Yeah bro, we have a pack here but after this its done. You get in my way I will end you! Point Finale! Just stay away from me because I am not that easy going when I am trying. But anyways like I was coming over here to tell you. Good luck in your match tonight.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

*looks at watch*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

OT: I apologize for the lateness! I have been having connectivity issues and I was afraid that it wouldn't let me on! But now it seems to be fine. Here it is; SLAM-MANIA!

ECCW SLAM-MANIA II

*The pyro on the stage, ring, and ramp hits, as the fans in the crowd go insane, as this is the biggest event on the ECCW calendar for the entire year, Slam-Mania!*

Commentator 1: Ladies and gentlemen, it is here! What is now being called the biggest pay-per-view event in ECCW's rich history, Slam-Mania II!

Commentator 2: Tonight is sure to be an amazing night of action, as we have a loaded card for you, the fans. Let's run through the list of announced matches.

Commentator 3: Well, first of all, we have a sure-to-be huge tag team match for the ECCW Tag Team Championships. Has Gold Streets been able to prepare for their mystery opponents? Management has promised us that the challengers are no joke, and I for one can't wait to find out!

Commentator 1: Also tonight, a match for the ECCW Television Championship. The newest title introduced to ECCW, the strap has already gained significance on both Domination and Crush. The current champion, Prince Awesome, is undefeated and won the title in his debut match, proving to be as impressive as hyped to be. Will he be dethroned by Hunter J, Alex Sommers, or Braylon Scarver, as he defends his championship for the first time?

Commentator 2: A very good question indeed. Another question for tonight is who will exit the arena tonight with bragging rights, as Domination Pure Champion Daniel Evans squares off with one of two Crush Money in the Bank holders, John Leopold.

Commentator 3: Evans and Leopold truly represent the future of ECCW. But they're not the only ones, as two more hopeful young men will face one another tonight in the Doom World Championship match, where champ Mack Robinson defends against the giant Kevin Silver.

Commentator 1: I'm definitely looking forward to see what Doom competitor takes advantage and gets the honor of leaving Slam-Mania a champion. Speaking of Doom, the three winners of the first three Doom seasons will be facing each other in a triple threat match later this evening, as Keith Golden defends the Crush Legend's Championship against Tiger Boy and the dominant, undefeated Ali Fernando.

Commentator 2: The divas will be in action tonight as well, as Sophie Mac puts her ECCW Women's Championship on the line against long-time nemesis Amy, with the stipulation that the loser may not challenge the winner for the title for as long as she is champion.

Commentator 3: Should be interesting. The divas never fail to amaze me. And another thing tonight that I am sure to be amazed by is the Money in the Bank ladder match, which, by the looks of the ladders surrounding the ring, appears to be what we're starting off the night with. And what a way to get the night started at that. ECCW has two Money in the Bank briefcase holders currently, being John Leopold and Braylon Scarver. Who will come out on top in this huge match?

Commentator 1: Another match that I am certainly excited for is tonight's grudge match between Dustin Shore and Will Williams. Will's comrades Roger Studley and Big Roy have been banned from ringside for this match, and if Dustin loses, he joins Will's group.

Commentator 2: And in Domination's main event, it's a triple threat, where current Domination World Champion Neville Ryan, who has silenced many critics during his rather small title reign, defends against two credible challengers, Jake Lyndon and Azazel. Both Jake and Azazel will seek redemption on Neville tonight for sure.

Commentator 3: And finally, the match that has been in the making for months and months, the Crush World Championship match. I believe the most lies on this match, as not only is the title on the line, but so is the career of Super Junior as ECCW owner. And believe you me, Jarrett Calloway is a threat to Junior, whether he likes it or not. And not only that, but it is a TLC match and Tim Lucker will be joining us at ringside on commentating!

Commentator 1: What a night we have in store for us all tonight! Without further ado, let's get Slam-Mania started!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following is the Money in the Bank ladder match!

*An explosion hits the stage as the familiar masked face of Venom appears.*

Justin: Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 300 pounds, Venom!

*Next out is Christian Storm, who is holding a microphone.*

Justin: And the opponents, first, Christian Storm!

Christian: Well, this is it. The show of shows. Wrestling's biggest extravaganza. The most significant date on the ECCW schedule. Slam-Mania. And I have made it here through hard work and never-ending effort alone. I've been accused of cheating and playing dirty to win, but we all know that is only an excuse to try and cover up the fact that I am clearly the most talented performer ECCW has ever seen. I'm far better than my pathetic little brother who calls himself Brock Storm. How dare he even use the same last name? He's a disgrace. I am ashamed to have ever been --

*Brock Storm's music interrupts Christian, as Brock makes his way to the ring, seemingly paying no mind to Christian's comments.*

Justin: Next, Brock Storm!

*The fourth competitor to enter the bout is Kenny Markov.*

Justin: Next, Kenny Markov!

*The fifth entrant into the Money in the Bank match is Cade Stafford.*

Justin: Next, Cade Stafford!

*The sixth man to make his way down the ramp is Casey Anomaly.*

Justin: Next, Casey Anomaly!

*Seventh, Adrian Cuthbert makes his way to the ring.*

Justin: Next, new ECCW Hall of Famer, Adrian Cuthbert!

*The last man in the match, Hardcore Demon, appears on the stage as the crowd is pumped.*

Justin: And finally, Hardcore Demon!

*DING, DING, DING!*
*The eight men stand in the ring, all with their eyes on the prize, the Money in the Bank briefcase. Once the bell rings, the men go into a frenzy. Four of them; Cade Stafford, Christian Storm, Adrian Cuthbert, and Casey Anomaly decide to leave the ring and look for ladders and weapons, while Hardcore Demon, Brock Storm, Venom, and Kenny Markov stay in the ring. Demon and Venom, the two largest men in the match, decide to team up and try to eliminate Brock and Kenny early. The two separately clothesline their foes, taking them to the mat. Then, the four men who exited the ring earlier each pick a respective side and get on the ring apron, all four holding a ladder. Demon and Venom stand in the center of the ring, cornered, awaiting their attack. The four men rush into the ring, as Demon and Venom try to fight them off. They are able to, to a certain extent. However, the numbers game with the addition of the ladders eventually gets the best of them. They toss the two big men out of the ring, followed by the other two men that were taken down by Demon and Venom previously. Adrian, Cade, and Casey pick Christian as the weakest of the four, as they take him out next. The match is all of a sudden a triple threat, as the three remaining men drop their ladders and go at it. Adrian gets the best of the two, eventually setting up for a double chokeslam, but Cade fights out of it. Casey is taken down by the impact and sent flying out of the ring. Cade fights off Adrian and Irish whips him over the top rope. This leaves Cade as the only man left in the ring. He sets up a ladder as quick as he possibly can, but Brock and Kenny get back into the ring. They work together to try to get Cade off the ladder. Kenny climbs on the same side Cade did, while Brock climbs the opposite. Out of nowhere, Christian gets back into the match and places himself on the top rope. Kenny hops off the ladder, deciding to tip it over. In the meantime, Brock sees this happening. Christian leaps off the top rope and looks like he is going for an in-the-air spear on Brock, but Brock jumps off the ladder and reverses it in mid-air into a DDT. Christian is knocked out cold. Cade's ladder is still tipping, until he eventually falls off and to the mat. Adrian gets up and is the next person to get back into it. Kenny sees this and hits a big boot, taking him right back down. Brock slowly stands, but Demon catches him and slams him down with a powerbomb. Kenny goes for a kick on Demon, but Demon gets out of the way. Instead, he hits Venom, who is not happy about it at all. Lifting him up, he Chokeslams him over the top rope and to the floor, taking out Cade in the process. Demon and Venom then stand face to face, as a game of punch-throwing ensues. Venom gets the best of the encounter, looking for a clothesline. However, Demon reverses it and hits a clothesline of his own. Casey gets up and surprises Demon, leaping up from behind him and latching onto his back, locking in a sleeperhold. It brings Demon to his knees. After he feels he's done enough damage, Casey lets go. Adrian makes his way to his feet and Irish whips Casey into a corner. Just then, Brock runs towards Adrian, but Adrian stops him. He shoves him into the ladder that is still standing in the middle of the ring. Brock starts to climb it. Adrian stops him and yanks him off, sending him to the floor. A still-dazed Christian sneaks his way up the other side of the ladder. He gets his hands on the briefcase. Adrian finally notices. However, Kenny takes out Adrian with a low blow. Kenny begins to climb the other side of the ladder, attempting to stop Christian, who almost has the briefcase unhooked. Just then, Casey leaps from the ring apron, over the rope, and somehow landing on the ladder. Below him is Kenny, who he boots in the face and forces off the ladder. Climbing to the top, Christian and Casey have a fist fight. Soon, Christian begins to lose his balance. However, Demon re-enters the ring below them. Casey hits a headbutt, sending Christian off the ladder and right onto Demon! Casey grabs the briefcase and undoes it for the win!*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Casey Anomaly!

Commentator 1: What a spectacle!

Commentator 2: And we have a new Money in the Bank winner in Casey Anomaly, only the second time in history that a Domination superstar has earned this honor. However, Casey can boast that this is the first ever interpromotional win for Domination in Money in the Bank matches.

Commentator 3: And he now joins the likes of John Leopold, Super Junior, Braylon Scarver, Cody Daniels, and Morgan Holland, as he is the sixth superstar to hold a briefcase. Congratulations Casey Anomaly!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Doom World Championship!

*First to the ring is the biggest rookie on Doom season four, Kevin Silver.*

Justin: Introducing first, the challenger, Kevin Silver!

*Afterwards, the champion Mack Robinson makes his way to the ring.*

Justin: And the opponent, he is the Doom World Champion, Mack Robinson!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*The two men start off the match locking up. Clearly, Kevin gets the upper hand, as he has a significant size advantage over Mack. Kevin Irish whips Mack into the corner and begins his assault. He throws punches to various parts of Mack's body, mostly the head and chest. The punches soon transform into kicks, as Kevin starts to stomp at Mack's gut. Taking a few steps back, Kevin sets up for an in-the-corner boot to the face. But just in time, Mack avoids the impact and dodges out of the way. This leaves Kevin in a bad situation, with his leg caught on the top turnbuckle. Mack makes quick work of the advantage that has came out of the exchange, chop blocking Kevin from behind, sending him slowly to the mat. Mack gets a bit of payback for the punches and kicks he received from Kevin, as he repeats the manuevers in return. He taunts to the crowd every now and again, which they don't take to very kindly. Mack starts to elbow drop Kevin, hitting three of them. Taunting to the booing crowd some more, Mack seems to be in complete control of the contest, staying close to his strategy of keeping the big man grounded. Mack drags Kevin by the legs towards one of the corners. He sets up for a slingshot into the turnbuckles, but the size of Kevin proves to be too much for him, as he only helps Kevin to his feet by doing so. Mack leaps to his feet, but Kevin has already got him targeted. Kevin takes him down with clothesline after clothesline. The crowd begins to come alive again, as Kevin takes down Mack effectively with a spinning neckbreaker. Kevin spends a while tossing Mack around the ring like he is weightless. Finally, the fight in Mack begins to show. He fights back with lefts and rights. Eventually getting to his feet, he hits a jawbreaker, stunning Kevin. Mack rushes towards Kevin, who reverses the take-down attempt, catching Mack and lifting him onto his shoulders. Kevin appears to be setting up for a Jack-Knife Powerbomb. The crowd goes crazy as Mack tries to fight his way off from the shoulders of Kevin. Eventually, Mack is able to get his feet onto the ground, leaving Kevin in perfect position for the Robinson Render! Mack hits it and takes a minute to make it back to his feet. Once up, he makes his way to a nearby corner and hits the MMM on Kevin, then going for a cover, while the crowd boos.*

Referee: 1, 2, 3!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and still the Doom World Champion, Mack Robinson!

Commentator 1: That was definitely a back-and-forth match. A nice quality match between two future stars of ECCW for sure.

Commentator 2: Both men pulled out all the stops and on this night, Mack Robinson was the better of the two men.

Commentator 3: But with plenty of time left in the Doom competition, and the first elimination taking place this Friday on Doom, there is no telling if Mack will continue this reign or not. We'll find out soon!

Commentator 1: And now we move on, on this amazing night of sports entertainment. It's the grandest stage of them all, Slam-Mania! And up next, the TV title is on the line!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following fatal four way match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ECCW Television Championship!

*The first person to enter the ring is Alex Sommers.*

Justin: Introducing first, the challengers, first, Alex Sommers!

*Next out is the former champion, Hunter J.*

Justin: And the opponents, first, Hunter J!

*Braylon Scarver is out next, holding his recently-won Money in the Bank briefcase.*

Justin: Next, from the United Kingdom, he is a holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase, Braylon Scarver!

*Finally, the undefeated champ Prince Awesome enters the ring, this being only his fourth official ECCW match.*

Justin: Finally, he is the ECCW Television Champion, Prince Awesome!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*It appears as though the match begins with an alliance of the brands. Prince and Braylon seem to be on the same page, as do Hunter and Alex. It appears as though the match will be similar to a tornado tag match for the beginning part of it, due to these new partnerships. Prince locks up with Hunter, while Braylon locks up with Alex. Both Prince and Braylon get the early advantage, as both drag their respective foes into separate corners. Both men stomp away at their Domination counterparts. Once both Hunter and Alex are down, Braylon makes the mistake of going after Prince too soon in the match. Prince reverses Braylon's enzuiguri attempt, catching Braylon's leg and bringing him to the ground, then hitting a modified legbreaker. Prince then drops to the mat and locks in a figure-four leglock. Braylon uses all of his strength to make it to one of the nearby bottom ropes soon after it is locked in. Prince gets up and tosses Alex out of the ring, as he returns to inflicting punishment on Braylon. After hitting Braylon with some punches and a knee drop, Prince decides to waste some time taunting to the crowd, as his three opponents seem to be out of it. That's until Hunter comes out of nowhere and appears on the ring apron behind Prince. Scaling the turnbuckles, he leaps off just as Prince turns around, nailing him with a diving body splash, followed up with an immediate pin.*

Referee: 1, 2!

*Prince kicks out just after the two. Alex then slides back into the ring and dives towards Hunter, looking for a spear-like take-down. Hunter counters it, slamming Alex down with a quick backbreaker manuever. The first man up is Braylon, which Hunter saw coming. They lock up. Hunter gets the upper hand, switching holds into a side headlock. After a few seconds, Braylon counters the hold and takes Hunter to the mat with an arm wringer flip. Alex then leaps to his feet and rolls up Braylon.*

*Prince jumps to his feet and breaks the pin with his foot just in time. Getting Alex to his feet, he hits a devastating DDT, which sends Alex out of the ring for the time being. Braylon slides to the outside as well, avoiding any contact with Prince. Just as Hunter gets to his feet, Prince is after him. But Hunter fights back. Hunter gets the best of the exchange and hits a neckbreaker on Prince. He then positions himself on the ring apron, looking for a springboard body press on Prince. But just in time, Prince rolls out of the way, forcing Hunter to crash down to the mat. In the meantime on the outside, Alex is just getting up when he is taken right back down again with a big boot from Braylon. Braylon then makes his way over to the commentating area and grabs his Money in the Bank briefcase. In the ring, Hunter is defending himself well, as he is almost back up. Hunter finally gets to his feet and has Prince cornered against one set of ropes. Just then, Braylon hops back onto the ring apron with his briefcase and aims to take out Prince with it, but Prince ducks, causing Braylon to knock Hunter out with it. Prince then superkicks the briefcase, the impact forcing Braylon off the ring apron, as he falls to the arena floor. Prince sees an opportunity and covers Hunter.*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and still the ECCW Television Champion, Prince Awesome!

Commentator 2: Well, it wasn't the first time in that match where Braylon Scarver made a few mistakes he will now regret making.

Commentator 3: We've only seen three matches thus far, but they've all been nothing shy of awesome, no pun intended! And now, moving on, a real treat is in store for us. It's time for some divas action!

Commentator 1: This match has been in the making for months, as the champion Sophie Mac despises Amy and vice versa. But now, the stipulation here is that the loser may not face the winner for the title for as long as she's champion.

Commentator 2: Which means we'll also get to see what diva steps up to the plate and takes the place of whoever loses this match here tonight!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ECCW Women's Championship!

*First to the ring is Sophie Mac, who is holding her title close.*

Justin: Introducing first, from Newcastle, England, she is the ECCW Women's Champion, Sophie Mac!

*Next out is Amy, who receives just a bit more of an ovation.*

Justin: And the opponent, the challenger, from Bronx, New York, Amy!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*After what appears to be a moment of silent decision-making, Sophie charges at Amy. Amy moves out of the way and gets behind Sophie, rolling her up early.*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the new ECCW Women's Champion, Amy!

Commentator 3: I can't believe this! What just happened?!

Commentator 1: It appears as though Amy has defeated Sophie to become the new ECCW Women's Champion! And in record time as well!

Commentator 2: That match was over before it began!

Commentator 3: We're receiving word from the timekeeper that the official match time from bell to bell was only 15 seconds! A new Slam-Mania record!

Commentator 1: What a surprise! Amy really did have Sophie's number!

Commentator 2: And this is definitely not good news for Sophie. But we do have some good news for everybody else here tonight, folks. And that is that the night is continuing on with what is being called by Super Junior a "humongous return." And we're going to hear from this ECCW legend who happens to be making his ECCW return tonight right now!

*The crowd goes crazy as the lights in the arena go dark, as there is a pyro explosion on the stage. Soon after, a burning "X" appears on the screen.*

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...

...making his return to ECCW...

...NEW ECCW Hall of Famer...

...Chris Xtreme!

*The crowd goes absolutely insane as Chris Xtreme appears on the stage.*

Commentator 3: It's him! The Hall of Famer himself...CHRIS XTREME!

Commentator 1: It's been almost a year since we have last seen him in an ECCW ring!
Commentator 2: I wonder why he is here!

Commentator 3: Looks like we are about to find out!

*He walks around the ring a bit, microphone in hand, as the crowd chants.*

Chris: Someone call the press because Chris Xtreme is live at Slam-Mania! Ladies and gentlemen, take out your cell phones and I want you to capture this moment, tell others about this moment because ladies and gents...the Messiah of Extreme himself is once again in an ECCW ring. It's been a long time I'll admit. I had move on to bigger and better things but one thing remains the same and that is ECCW has helped make Chris Xtreme the man he is today! ECCW helped personify the Xtreme Dream himself. Ladies and gents, if it weren't for this company, there'd be no Chris Xtreme.

Commentator 1: Couldn't agree with him more.

Chris: Now some of you are wondering, "Chris, why are you here? You've done everything possible. Superstardom, World Champion and more recently, Hall of Famer. What more is there to prove?" And the answer is this; I am here to pick up where I left off and that is to be the greatest of all time. If anything, I already am the greatest of all time. However, I left ECCW in a way I didn't expect to. I abandoned you people when you cheered for me...when you praised me and I let you all down. But I plan to make it up to you. Right here tonight marks the official return of the Xtreme One. From here on out, there will be no excuses...there will be no walking away. I am here to deliver to you the ultimate in wrestling entertainment. I am here to make sure you go home satisfied because it seems to me you're not getting what you want with these "wrestlers" in the back. Ladies and gentlemen, Slam-Mania marks the return of the "Messiah of Extreme" Chris Xtreme!

Commentator 2: A truly heartfelt moment by the Xtreme One himself.

Commentator 3: We've heard what he has to say, but now it's time to see what he has in store for the ECCW fans.

*The crowd goes wild as his theme plays. He climbs onto the turnbuckle and holds his singapore cane up high. He looks around then hops off the turnbuckle. He rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp and heads backstage with the crowd cheering behind him*

Commentator 3: I'm shocked. I can't believe Crush's first ever World Champion is back in ECCW! What are his specific plans?

Commentator 1: I'm sure we'll find out more this Wednesday on Crush! But for now, the action moves on with another interpromotional match!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

*The Domination Pure Champion walks to the ring holding his championship, which is not on the line in this grudge match.*

Justin: Introducing first, he is the Domination Pure Champion, Daniel Evans!

*The atmosphere in the arena soon changes, as John Leopold enters the match with his Money in the Bank briefcase.*

Justin: And the opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is a holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase, John Leopold!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*Evans and Leopold go to lock up, but much to the disappointment of both Evans and the fans in attendance, Leopold backs away and exits the ring, walking a few laps around it. Evans tries to entice Leopold to get back into the ring, but Leopold is well aware of the time he has. The referee's count begins.*

Referee: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!

*Evans gets tired of waiting, as he rushes through the ropes and chases down Leopold on the outside. The match temporarily turns into a comedy show, as Evans is running after Leopold all around the ring. This continues, until Leopold surprises Evans by sliding back into the ring at the referee's new count of six. Evans gets back into the ring, but the split second difference in timing proves to be too much for Evans, as Leopold begins his assault as soon as Evans is back in the ring. Leopold stomps on Evans, before beginning to choke him with his boot as he holds on to the ropes. The referee doesn't get far into his count of five before Leopold is forced to relinquish the hold on Evans. He helps Evans to his feet, before connecting with a hard kick to the gut, then setting up for an early finish with a Future Shock DDT. Evans counters it just barely, whipping Leopold into a clothesline. Leopold is back up immediately, but gets floored with another strong clothesline from a fired up Evans. Leopold stands again, but this time only a stare-down between the two men ensues, as they both now realize that it is time to get down to business. Evans looks for a quick big boot, but nobody's home, as Leopold ducks. Leopold then tries for a running shoulder, but Evans dodges that. Neither man can seem to get the best of the other. Approaching one another slowly, they go for the lock up for the second time in the match. Leopold tries to get away once again, but Evans sees it coming and Irish whips him into a corner, unleashing his fury on Leopold, not stopping. Lifting Leopold into the air, Evans places him on the top rope, where he continues his strikes. Evans then climbs to the second turnbuckle. He grabs Leopold and looks like he is trying to find the right position to put him in. With Leopold dazed on the top rope, Evans lets loose and gives it his all. He leaps from the second turnbuckle, wrapping his legs around the neck and shoulders of Leopold, throwing him to the mat hard with a humongous super-hurricanrana from the top rope! The crowd is in a frenzy. Evans takes a while to move, but when he does, he crawls to where Leopold landed and covers him, not hooking the leg.*

*Leopold finds it in him to kick out in time. After a while, Evans is the first man to his feet. He finds his way to the corner, where he awaits Leopold to rise. When he finally does, Evans goes for a superkick, but Leopold manages to move away from it, then locking Evans right back into a DDT hold for the finish. Just as Evans is about to get dropped, he fights off Leopold, then locks Leopold into the set-up of his own finisher, hitting it! He covers!*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Daniel Evans!

Commentator 2: I knew this match would be very competitive, but I didn't expect that!

Commentator 3: Evans not only beat Leopold ever so unexpectedly, but he also added insult to injury by defeating Leopold with his own finishing move!

Commentator 1: Now that it's all said and done, Evans didn't have to worry about defending the title in the first place. But now, the tables turn. Because in this next match, a title will be on the line.

Commentator 2: Absolutely. This match has been in the making for ages. It's a triple threat contest for the Crush Legend's Championship, between the three winners of the first three seasons of Doom!

Commentator 3: And now to Justin Roberts with the introductions!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following triple threat match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Crush Legend's Championship!

*First to the ring is the winner of Doom season three, Ali Fernando.*

Justin: Introducing first, the challengers, first, the winner of Doom season three, the undefeated Ali Fernando!

*Next out is Doom's second winner, Tiger Boy.*

Justin: And the opponents, the winner of Doom season two, Tiger Boy!

*Finally, Keith Golden, the first ever Doom winner, comes out. The crowd's reaction is mixed for the first time, as Fernando was solidly booed and Tiger was mainly cheered.*

Justin: Finally, the winner of Doom season one, he is the Crush Legend's Champion, Keith Golden!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*The champion Keith decides early to step away from the match, as his first move is to exit the ring. This leaves Ali and Tiger, who seem fine with starting off the match. Tiger realizes he must act fast if he wants to keep Ali off his feet. Tiger is the first to move, as he goes for a lock up. Ali expects it, but Tiger gets behind him and rolls him up early with a school boy pin.*

Referee: 1!

*It doesn't take Ali much time at all to kick out. Immediately, Ali gets up. Tiger continues the attack and throws punches at Ali. However, the strength and size advantage of Ali gets the best of Tiger, as he simply shoves him to the mat. Ali takes a few steps back. When Tiger gets to his feet, Ali hits him with a running STO. Suddenly, Keith gets back into the ring and rushes towards Ali. He lifts him onto his shoulders and then takes him down from behind with an electric chair slam. Tiger gets to his feet just as Keith is. He surprises him with a Lou Thesz press. Tiger leaps to the top rope, pandering to the crowd before hitting a quick senton bomb on Keith. He goes for a cover.*

*The count is interrupted by a break-up by Ali, who then brings Tiger to his feet and Irish whips him to the ropes. When he rebounds back, Ali goes for a big boot, which Tiger dodges. Tiger then springboards off the second rope into a moonsault like manuever, landing behind Ali. He connects with a reverse DDT, in the finish of an excellent set of moves. He notices that Keith has gotten up as well, as he makes his way across the ring to where Keith is. Keith goes for a clothesline, but Tiger dodges it and hits a fisherman's suplex on him, taking him down. Tiger taunts to the crowd on the second turnbuckle for a while, which turns out to be a mistake. Ali turns him around and climbs to the second rope himself. He then lifts him onto his shoulders and quickly slams him down to the mat for the Elevated Power Bomb! He wastes little time in making a pin.*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the new Crush Legend's Champion, Ali Fernando!

Commentator 1: What a great match! And Ali Fernando still comes out on top!

Commentator 2: Winning not only the Crush Legend's title, but also the bragging right of being undefeated since his debut on Doom season three.

Commentator 3: A great effort from the challengers, but on this night, Ali was the better of the three. We're only halfway through our night of surprises! Next up is a match for the ECCW Tag Team titles!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ECCW Tag Team Championships!

*The first men to the ring are the champs, Gold Streets, the team of Andrew Gold and Ted Streets. They each have microphones in their hands. Once they get to the ring, they begin to speak.*

Andrew Gold: We are about to defend our ECCW Tag Team Championships against a "mystery team." Who is this mystery team? There has been a lot of speculation.

Ted Streets: People have been asking us for a month now; "Is it The Ryders? The Hollands? The Cuthberts? The A-List? Who could it be?" Well. we have no idea. But whoever they are, they're psychopaths. We've been stalked in recent weeks; violated!

Andrew Gold: But tonight, this mystery team gets put to rest. After we defeat them and retain our ECCW Tag Team Championships!

*After they drop the microphones, a mysterious music hits. Gold Streets looks at the stage, as pyro in the shape of an "X" hits three times. After a moment of silence, a masked man appears on the stage. He is holding a steel pipe. He walks to the ring as everybody in the crowd tries to get a glance at who he may be.*

Commentator 1: Wait a minute. Why is there only one man out here? Isn't this a tag team match?

Commentator 2: It was scheduled to be one, but I don't see a partner with this man!

*Once in the ring, the man stands in the middle of it. Dropping the pipe, he puts his hands to his head. Slowly, he takes off the mask. Soon, his identity is revealed to be ... Xerxes Xander Xorn!*

Commentator 3: Oh my God! It's Xerxes Xander Xorn! Former Crush and Doom World Champion! I can't believe he is back in ECCW!

Commentator 1: But he doesn't have a partner!

Commentator 2: Looks to me like we have a handicap match on our hands!

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, Xerxes Xander Xorn!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*Ted stands on the ring apron with Andrew in his corner, as it appears the match has officially switched to a handicap match, yet still for the titles. Xerxes looks ready to dominate, as he goes right after Andrew, taking him to the mat in one punch. Andrew tries to tag in Ted early, but Xerxes does not allow it to happen. Dragging Andrew back into the middle of the ring, Xerxes starts to plow him with lefts and rights. He then brings him to his feet and takes him back down with a scoop slam. He continues his show of domination with several hard elbow drops on Andrew, who seems to be down and out already. Ted decides he's seen enough and enters the ring. The referee tries stopping him, but to no avail. Xerxes is able to fight him off, however, sending him over the top rope and to the floor with a clothesline. But the distraction proves to be enough, as Andrew sneaks up on Xerxes from behind and hits him with a low blow while the referee isn't looking. Andrew takes advantage and lifts Xerxes into a suplex, slamming him to the mat. He goes for a quick cover, hooking the leg.*

*It is barely a two count as Xerxes kicks out fairly early. Xerxes doesn't take much time to get back to his feet, as Andrew sets up for a superkick. Xerxes ducks it and counters with a piledriver! Andrew begins to crawl across the ring, trying to tag in Ted, but Xerxes catches him doing so and Irish whips him into the opposite corner of the ring. Ted decides to get into the ring again and interfere, as he throws punch after punch at Xerxes. Andrew runs towwards them from his corner he was whipped into. But just then, Xerxes Irish whips Ted right into Andrew! Ted falls right onto his back as Xerxes drops Andrew to the mat and locks in the Best Seat in the House submission! Andrew taps!*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the new ECCW Tag Team Champion, Xerxes Xander Xorn!

*Xerxes grabs both tag title belts and celebrates with them.*

Commentator 3: This is surreal! XXX made quick work of Gold Streets here tonight and is now the sole holder of the tag chmpionships!

Commentator 1: I can't believe this is even allowed!

Commentator 2: Wow. I don't know what to say!

Commentator 3: Unbelievable for sure. But now, ladies and gentlemen, next is our grudge match.

Commentator 1: Now remember, there are a few stipulations with this match.

Commentator 2: Yes, not only are Roger Studley and Big Roy banned from ringside, but if Shore is to lose, he must join Will's Nation Zero group.

Commentator 3: Either way, this should be interesting!

*DING, DING, DING!*
Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

*Will Williams makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos. Roger Studley and Big Roy are not with him, as they have been banned from ringside.*

Justin: Introducing first, from Sydney, Australia, he is the 2010 King of the Ring, Will Williams!

*The crowd's boos soon turn to cheers, as Dustin Shore comes to the ring.*

Justin: And the opponent, from Long Beach, California, weighing in at 276 pounds, Dustin Shore!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*The match begins with Will and Dustin locking up. Will gets the upper hand and applies a side headlock on Dustin. He then whips him forward into a sitting position, where he applies another headlock. Dustin repeats "no" over and over to the referee when asked if he wants to give up. After a while, he musters up enough power to get to his knees. Soon, he's on one knee. Will's grip gets looser and looser as Dustin hits Will's chest repeatedly. Soon, Will has no grip left. Dustin kicks Will in the gut, then runs to the ropes, rebounding back. With Will hunched over, he flips Dustin over his back, sending him to the mat. Dustin gets up fairly quickly. Will regains some energy, as he runs in the direction of Dustin. They both think the same thing, as they both go for a clothesline. Dustin realizes that Will is going for it as well, ducking just in time to avoid the impact. With Will turning around, Dustin takes him down with a hard dropkick. Will gets up, as Dustin tries for yet another dropkick, but Will sees it coming. He reverses it, moving out of the way, forcing Dustin to crash and burn. Will then grabs the vulnerable body of Dustin, deciding to lock in another submission. He flips him over and applies a surfboard stretch. Dustin rolls about, but is finally able to touch the bottom rope, causing a rope break. Will is forced to break the hold, as he stands up. Dustin gets up as well, but much slower, as the submission took a bit out of him. The two men lock up again, as if starting all over again. This time, Dustin gets the advantage, Irish whipping Williams into a corner. Running towards him, he connects with a strong elbow, followed up directly by a belly-to-belly suplex. Shore goes for a pinfall attempt.*

*Williams manages to kick out. Both men take a bit of time to stand. Dustin is up first, followed not long after by Will. Dustin tries for a spinebuster, but Will stops it, then hitting the Dream Crusher! The crowd is in shock at the counter, as Will has Dustin in the center of the ring. He covers.*

*Miraculously, Dustin kicks out! Just then, Roger Studley and Big Roy appear on the stage. Technically, they are not at ringside, but if they wind up there, they will be fired. Dustin notices them, as does Will. Will gets up and is completely distracted by the sight of them. He seems to be asking them what they are doing out there. Dustin then gets up very slowly. Slamming Will against the ropes, the impact forces Will backwards. Dustin then kicks him in the gut, then hitting the Jack-Knife Powerbomb immediately after! He hooks the leg and pins.*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Dustin Shore!

Commentator 1: He did it! He overcame the odds and won!

Commentator 2: You have to wonder, did Studley and Roy help Williams out in the least bit by making their appearance on the stage here tonight?

Commentator 3: Well, one thing is certain. And that is that Shore gets to leave Slam-Mania with a 2-0 streak at the show of shows.

Commentator 1: Congratulations to both men for putting on a clinic here tonight!

Commentator 2: I'm going to say this was my favorite match so far! The action is only getting better as we progress!

*Dustin Shore is still celebrating in the ring when Will Williams grabs a steel chair from the ringside area and enters the ring with it. Dustin never sees it coming as Will smacks Dustin with a chair-shot, before glancing at Roger Studley and Big Roy on the stage, not looking very happy.*

Commentator 3: Oh come on! That was uncalled for!

Commentator 1: Looks like Williams needed somebody to take out his frustrations on. Let's just hope he can contain this anger and maybe nobody else will get hurt here tonight.

Commentator 2: But then again, there are no guarantees.

Commentator 3: That's for sure! Next up is our first of two World Championship matches!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following triple threat match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Domination World Championship!

*The first superstar to the ring is the powerhouse of the match, Azazel.*

Justin: Introducing first, the challengers, first, Azazel!

*Next to the ring is the other challenger, Jake Lyndon.*

Justin: And the opponents, Jake Lyndon!

*Finally, the champion Neville Ryan makes his grand entrance.*

Justin: Finally, he is the Domination World Champion, Neville Ryan!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*Azazel goes right at Neville to start off the match, cornering him. Jake observes as Azazel begins delivering blows to the stomach and face of Neville. He soon stops and hits a corner clothesline, taking Neville down into a sitting position. Azazel then turns around and makes eye contact with Jake. Jake acts first, approaching Azazel with punches, but Azazel lifts Jake into the air. Neville then gets up and chop blocks Azazel from behind, which causes Jake to fall onto him in a Lou Thesz-impact move. Jake throws punches to the face of Azazel, before getting back up. Neville goes for a clothesline on Jake, but he dodges it. Jake then hits an enzuiguri on Neville, causing him to fall backwards, but the turnbuckles in a nearby corner break his fall. Jake kicks him in the gut as a way to stun him, before dragging him back into the center of the ring, looking for a DDT. However, Azazel stands and stops it from happening, as he grabs Neville and yanks him away from Jake, before hitting a big boot on Jake. When Azazel turns around, Neville surprises him by standing up to him and slapping him in the face. Azazel doesn't take too kindly to that move, Irish whipping Neville over the top rope. Neville holds on and ends up on the ring apron. Azazel grabs the shoulders of Neville and with just the strength of his arms, flips Neville over the rope and back into the ring. By the time Neville is back in, Jake is up. He runs towards Azazel, trying for a take-down, but Azazel reverses it with a powerslam. He follows it up with a cover.*

*Neville gets involved by dragging Jake under the ropes for a rope break. He then attacks Azazel while he is on the mat, stomping on him. Neville then gets him up and Irish whips him to the ropes. Azazel rebounds back and gets hit by a clothesline. Neville raises his arms and taunts to the crowd, now in control of the match. Azazel is stirring, as he uses the ropes to help him get back up. Neville boots him in the side of the head, taking him over the top rope and to the floor. What Neville doesn't realize is that Jake is now on his feet as well, as he connects with a hurricanrana as soon as Neville turns around. Neville gets up quickly, but is sent right back down with a dropkick. This cycle repeats itself until Neville has been taken down by a fourth dropkick. Jake is now controlling the match, as he grabs one of Neville's legs and goes to town on it, hitting legbreaker after legbreaker, applying a few leglocks here and there. He stands up and stomps it, soon dropping the elbow on it a few times. Neville is in pain. Azazel soon slides back into the ring, but Jake sees him. He makes Azazel his priority, as he relocates to where Azazel is. Azazel tries for an STO, but Jake dodges it and leaps onto the second turnbuckle, flipping backwards into the air and hitting Azazel with a perfect moonsault. Jake stands up, holding his chest from the hard impact, as Neville limps up to him. Jake dropkicks Neville's leg, bringing him to one knee. Pandering to the crowd every now and again, he hits some knife edge chops on Neville. A half-downed Neville fights back, throwing punches the best he can. Jake gets the best of him, rebounding off the ropes and connecting with a knee to the face. Neville is laid out. Azazel is also struggling to stand. Jake decides to focus on Azazel once again, as he goes to lift him up and set up for a backbreaker. In the lift, Azazel reverses the move and lifts Jake instead, slamming him into the corner. Azazel then sets him on the top rope. Setting up for a superplex, he lifts Jake into the air once more. Neville is also on his feet at this time. When Jake's body is parallel to the mat and ready to hit, Neville decides to join in on Azazel's assault and add additional impact by slamming Jake in mid-air with a powerbomb. Neville goes for a cover, but Azazel stops him. Azazel then tries for one, but Neville stops him the same way. Both Neville and Azazel stand face to face. Neville then shoves Azazel. Azazel sets up for a huge clothesline, but Neville ducks it and kicks Azazel in the gut, connecting with the Knightmare! He notices Jake is still down and out. He then drags the body of Azazel and lays him on top of Jake, then covering the two of them.*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and still the Domination World Champion, Neville Ryan!

Commentator 1: I'm stunned!

Commentator 2: Okay, I'm eating my words. THIS is my favorite match so far!

Commentator 3: An amazing match for sure. Neville Ryan is certainly an opportunist. And since he didn't do anything illegal to pick up the victory, like having Gold Streets get involved, you have to hand it to him. Well deserved!

Commentator 1: And to top it off, he made even more of a statement by pinning both Azazel and Jake Lyndon at the end!

Commentator 3: Ever since arriving in ECCW, Neville has made a big impact.

Commentator 1: You talk about impacts, well this next match is our main event. And it's impact will greatly affect ECCW's future. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time.

Commentator 2: I'm shaking from anticipation!

Commentator 3: This; this is our TLC match!

*Tim Lucker's music hits as he makes his way to the ringside area, per the conditions of the match, he is the special guest commentator and is allowed at ringside.*

Commentator 1: We're being joined by Tim Lucker! This should be a treat!

Commentator 2: Welcome, Tim!

Tim Lucker: It's your pleasure.

Commentator 3: Let's get this match started!

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: The following is a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match and it is for the Crush World Championship! Per the stipulation of the match, Super Junior must give up his ownership of ECCW if he is to lose.

*First to the ring is the challenger Jarrett Calloway. The pop from the crowd is easily the biggest of the night.*

Justin: Introducing first, the challenger, from New York, New York, weighing in at 235 pounds, new ECCW Hall of Famer, Jarrett "Ice" Calloway!

*The crowd's solid cheers turn to solid boos, as Super Junior makes his way to the ring.*

Justin: And the opponent, currently residing in Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 237 pounds, new ECCW Hall of Famer and owner, Super Junior!

*DING, DING, DING*

*The match starts off with Jarrett and Super locking up. Jarrett gets the upper hand and pushes Super into a corner. He holds him there, with the referee telling the two to fight out of the corner. Jarrett eventually lets go of the hold and allows Super to get out of the corner. Super looks like he's seen a ghost as Jarrett challenges him to step forward. Super accepts the challenge and meets Jarrett in the center of the ring. In the moment, Super offers a handshake to Jarrett. After glancing at the crowd, Jarrett responds with a fist to the face, with the impact taking Super right back into the corner. Jarrett perches himself on the second rope and begins throwing punches at Super. After ten, he hops down and then hits a boot to the face on Super in the corner. Jarrett clearly has the early advantage in the match. Jarrett runs towards the corner Super's in, but Super counters his move with a boot to the face in return. Super throws himself at Jarrett, taking him down. Super all of a sudden becomes much more confident and cocky. Super lifts the legs of Jarrett and begins stomping at his chest. After taunting a bit, Super brings Jarrett to his feet and Irish whips him to the ropes. Jarrett rebounds back, ducking a dropkick attempt. He rebounds back from the opposing set of ropes and hits a standing dive, taking Super down. Super gets right back up, however. Jarrett then takes him down twice more with a set of clotheslines. Super uses the ropes to aid him in getting back up. Jarrett attacks him from behind, sending Super over the top rope and to the floor. Jarrett exits the ring and grabs a chair. He sets it in the corner of the ring, somewhat out of sight for Super. He then lifts up a table and brings it into the ring. He sets it up off-center to the side of the ring. Super slides back into the ring, unbeknownst to Jarrett. Super turns Jarrett around and kicks him in the gut. He then sets up for a suplex through the table. When in mid-air, Jarrett reverses it and gets his feet back on the ground, whipping Super back and suplexing him. Jarrett then gets up and moves the table, wedging it in a corner. Super stands up and corners Jarrett, pushing him into the corner with the table in it. Jarrett reverses with a kick to the gut and whips Super into the table. Taking a few steps back, Jarrett targets Super and hits him with the Run-Down, sending him through the table!*

Tim Lucker: That's enough of this!

*Tim gets up from the commentating area and onto the ring apron. Jarrett notices this and makes his way to Tim. They exchange shots back and forth, until Tim is only hanging onto the apron by a thread. Moments later, Jarrett connects with a superkick on Tim, sending him backwards and to the floor, also through a table that was set up earlier! Jarrett takes a minute to admire his work, as he exits the ring to grab a ladder. He brings it back into the ring. Super is still dazed in the corner. Jarrett sets up the ladder and takes his time centering it. Super slowly gets up as Jarrett looks to be ready to climb the ladder. Jarrett sees that Super is on his feet, as he hops off the ladder and approaches Super. Unfortunately for Jarrett, Super sees it coming. He hits an enzuiguri on Jarrett, bringing him to his knees. Just then, an unexpected man comes out to the ring; Will Williams. Will is holding the same steel chair he assaulted Dustin Shore with earlier. Super sees him and smirks. Will enters the ring and approaches Super and Jarrett. Jarrett is just in the process of trying to get to his feet. Will stands there next to Super holding the chair. After a few moments, Jarrett is fully up. Will takes a few steps back. Jarrett looks shocked to see Will. Super urges Will to hit Jarrett with it. And then, Will does the unthinkable; he smacks Super with the steel chair! Jarrett is in complete shock, as Will drops the chair and exits the ring. Jarrett watches Will leave before taking a look at the ladder he set up previously. The crowd goes wild as a smile grows on Jarrett's face. Jarrett slowly climbs to the top of the ladder. When at the top, he taunts to the crowd, before grabbing onto the Crush World title belt and unhooking it.*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the new Crush World Champion, Jarrett "Ice" Calloway!

Commentator 1: Yes! This is amazing!

Commentator 2: Jarrett Calloway is the new Crush World Champion!

Commentator 3: Not only that, but Super Junior has lost control of ECCW!

Commentator 1: Wait a minute, what's Jarrett doing?!

*The crowd goes insane as Jarrett drops the belt off the ladder and taunts once more, before leaping off the top of the ladder and hitting Super with a humongous Frog Splash! Once Jarrett is up, Matthew Jericho hops over the security barricade, joining Jarrett's celebration in the ring. They hug. Then, Matthew holds Jarrett arm high in the air, as Jarrett holds the Crush World title in the other. The crowd chants for Jarrett as Jarrett continues his celebration. That is, until...*

Commentator 2: Wow, Jarrett just Frog Splashed Super Junior from the ladder! And now he is celebrating with new ECCW owner Matthew Jericho!

Commentator 3: I'm surprised that Will Williams actually helped Jarrett! What a ma--

Commentator 1: Oh my God!

Commentator 2: It's John Leopold!

*John Leopold appears on the stage, holding his Money in the Bank briefcase. The crowd boos so loudly that it could be heard for miles. John has a smirk on his face, approaching the ring faster than he ever has before. Matthew looks upset as the referee tells him to exit the ring. Jarrett is standing, meaning the cash-in is legal. John enters the ring and says something to Jarrett. The referee brings the Money in the Bank briefcase to the ringside area and talks to Justin Roberts briefly. Jarrett is in the ring, clearly battered from his TLC match.*

Commentator 3: He's cashing in!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, John Leopold has decided to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase! The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Crush World Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, John Leopold! And the opponent, from New York, New York, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is the Crush World Champion, Jarrett "Ice" Calloway!

*DING, DING, DING!*

*John goes right after Jarrett. He beats him up with punches and kicks here and there. Setting up for an early victory, he goes for the Future Shock DDT. The crowd is on their feet, hoping Jarrett breaks out of it, but John hits it! He goes for a pin.*

Commentator 1: What?! He kicked out!

*The crowd goes wild as Jarrett somehow finds a way to get the shoulder up in time. John is furious, as he gets Jarrett up and looks to hit it again. However, this time, Jarrett does counter it. Jarrett Irish whips John into the corner. John moves out of the way before Jarrett can his his standing crossbody in the corner, though. When Jarrett turns around and backs out of the corner, John surprises him with another Future Shock! He follows it up with another pinfall!*

*DING, DING, DING!*

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner and the new Crush World Champion, "The Lord of ECCW" John Leopold!

Commentator 2: Jarrett's glory has been officially ruined!

Commentator 3: John Leopold has shocked the world; new Crush World Champion!

Commentator 1: Give it up for him, however. He won it legally.

Commentator 2: And what about the heart of Calloway? Kicking out!

Commentator 3: Well, it can be easily said that these two men have made the biggest impact here tonight. Thank you for joining us at Slam-Mania! We'll see you tomorrow on Domination!

Last edited by Jarrett on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Christian Storm

Sits in his locker room with ice on his head, dissapointed because he came so close to winning the match.

Brock Storm

Enters his locker room and sits down to watch the replay of Slam-Mania wondering what he did wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 pm

[Keith Golden stares at the ground as he looks up at Jacob Smith who holds a contract and he looks at it and Jacob reads... "As of the end of Slam-Mania... Keith Golden and Jacob Smith have officially been traded to Domination for Trenton York.]

OT: Any Problems With It Jarrett?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm

That One Guy wrote:
[Keith Golden stares at the ground as he looks up at Jacob Smith who holds a contract and he looks at it and Jacob reads... "As of the end of Slam-Mania... Keith Golden and Jacob Smith have officially been traded to Domination for Trenton York.]

OT: Any Problems With It Jarrett?
OT: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Christian Storm

Walks up to the Domination GM's door and knocks still holding ice to his head
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Braylon Scarver is sitting alone in his locker room with his Money in the Bank briefcase. He is extremely angry about having lost his Television Title Match, and he lights a cigarette, deciding when to cash in his briefcase to guarantee a victory.

Daniel Evans and Cade Stafford are celebrating Evans' win over John Leopold. Evans then realizes that the man he beat won a World Title later in the night, and he becomes slightly angered.

John Marino is in the hallway, having thoroughly enjoyed Slam-Mania.

Some new guy arrives at the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
Braylon Scarver is sitting alone in his locker room with his Money in the Bank briefcase. He is extremely angry about having lost his Television Title Match, and he lights a cigarette, deciding when to cash in his briefcase to guarantee a victory.

Daniel Evans and Cade Stafford are celebrating Evans' win over John Leopold. Evans then realizes that the man he beat won a World Title later in the night, and he becomes slightly angered.

John Marino is in the hallway, having thoroughly enjoyed Slam-Mania.

Some new guy arrives at the arena.

Keith Golden and Jacob Smith walk around the Slam-Mania arena after that tough loss and then the news that he got traded. He then walks upon Daniel Evan's party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Quick Results - I almost forgot...

1. Kevin Evans def. Chris James (dark match)
2. Casey Anomaly wins MITB
3. Mack Robinson def. Kevin Silver (still Doom World Champion)
4. Prince Awesome def. Braylon Scarver, Hunter J, and Alex Sommers (still ECCW TV Champion)
5. Amy def. Sophie Mac (new ECCW Diva's Champion)
6. Chris Xtreme makes his ECCW return
7. Daniel Evans def. John Leopold (non-title)
8. Ali Fernando def. Keith Golden and Tiger Boy (new Crush Legend's Champion)
9. Xerxes Xander Xorn (no partner) def. Gold Streets (new ECCW Tag Team Champion)
10. Dustin Shore def. Will Williams
11. Neville Ryan def. Jake Lyndon and Azazel (still Domination World Champion)
12. Jarrett Calloway def. Super Junior (new Crush World Champion, Matthew Jericho once again ECCW owner; Will Williams unexpectedly helped Jarrett pick up the victory)
13. John Leopold successfully cashes in his MITB briefcase on Jarrett (new Crush World Champion)
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Neville walks backstage after his match exhausted and thrilled at winning his match and retaining his title. He throws his belt under his shoulder and pours a bottle of water over his own head to cool himself down.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 pm

*An interviewer is standing by Will, who is seen brandishing the chair he used tonight*
Interviewer: Will, care to comment on tonight's events?

Will: Dustin Shore had it coming to him, I couldn't stand to hear those inbreds in the crowd cheer him on after defeating the King. It sickened me, so I decided to do what I always do: Some of the good ol' Ultraviolence.

Interviewer: And what about your assault on Super Junior?

Will: That? I simply hate Super Junior. He screwed me out of the World Title, then he takes over ECCW and makes me into what is essentially a jobber. I couldn't have it, as much as I detest Jarrett I couldn't stand to see Super sneak out of this one. It's time for a change. It's Nation Zero's time now.

*Roger and Roy walk up behind Will*

Will: Dustin, you may not have joined our ranks but honestly we're better off without your green wrestling ability. Nation Zero has plenty of other applicants waiting, and they will be answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next