The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0

Go down 
+16
Harold
SuperByNature
LegendOfCasey
RED
Ace
Goblin
Oriadon
American Wolf
TJ
Captain2
Mesa
Cole
fuck
Mr_Capricorn
Jericho
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:59 am

Leopold looks at Casey Anomaly and Trenton York and he laughs.

"Look at you two. You are just talking about the things you will or you might do at the future. The fact is that while you two are waiting for the future to come, I am the World Champion. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a nobody and for damn sure I am not a loser from Terror! Trenton York...I'll confront you first. You came to Crush and you expect that you will get a title match against Me just because you dominated the other brand? This isn't Domination or Terror or however you call it. This is Crush! My show. So Trenton take My advice and leave now...because not only there is no point in having you out here, but also...you smell like...oh nevermind! Back to you Casey! You said that if you get traded to Crush you will cash in your briefcase to beat Me and win the title. Well yeah that's IF you get traded to Crush and that's IF you can beat Me. You better hope that you stay on this little show you are right now or else you will be the first man to fail after cashing in his MITB Briefcase. Casey you will never do what I did. You will never be John Leopold! I'm rich, I'm talented, I'm handsome, I'm powerful and I am the World Champion! So Trenton, Casey why don't you two go back where you came from and stop ruining My celebration party?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:20 am

Jarrett, Slam-Mania was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 am

['ULTRAnumb' by Blue Stahli plays over the PA System as green lighting flashes around the arena. Suddenly, Harry Jones is raised up from a platform under the entrance ramp. The ECCW Universe begins to boo in unison and Jones slowly paces down the entrance ramp, looking forward in disdain. Harry slides into the ring and is handed a microphone by the ring announcer. The ECCW fans in the arena quite down, allowing Harry to speak.]

Harry Jones:

“So it seems my predictions were accurate. Hardcore Demon is the man whom he claims to be. You have courage, I will give you that one, but when it comes down to you and me in front of a live audience, I already know what the result will be. You see, Demon, I used to thrive off the spotlight. I was not my own man; in fact everything I did was to please my fans. They loved me and I loved them deeply – but then one day I grew a pair. Now, everything I do is for nobody else’s satisfaction except my own. You can love me, hate me, I do not care. There is nothing more important to me then ending the legend of Hardcore Demon. When our paths cross in the ring, it will truly be a spectacle. It was be an absolute eye-gasm to say the least. But in the end there can only be one winner…and one loser. Over the years I have held over twenty-one mainstream World Championships. I have done it all. In my career I have defeated some of the greatest sports entertainers to in the rich history of professional wrestling…Although there is one thing that I have never done.

Hardcore Demon and I have met many times throughout our individual careers. We have fought under No Holds Barred conditions, such as Inferno matches, Chain matches, Extreme Rules match, Ladder matches – but it all comes down to this. Neither one of us has ever been victorious over one another in a straight out wrestling match. Demon is recognized around the world as the toughest, most intimidating wrestler. But I am not intimidated. Deep down at the bottom of my heart, I know that you will not be able to rise to the occasion. I will be victorious, Demon. You can hide behind your ‘bad ****’ persona, but you know as well as I do that I am the best. Now, I do not know when we will fight…but all I do know is that I will be victorious. Hardcore Demon, you will be the first victim to fall under the wrath of ‘The Age of Extreme’. You will be my first example, as when I stand tall over your unconscious, torn apart body, the ECCW Universe will all pity you, Demon. They will pity you. But then, once they are done feeling sorry for you, they will all look at me and recognize me as what I am; the greatest wrestler in ECCW’s history!

There is a great man, a true idol in American society. For a long period this man's life, he was misunderstood and was always bashed in a very negative manner. This man is called Charlie Sheen. Sheen once said; I have a different constitution. I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood, man. You see, this one of the very few intellect comments that you hear in this day and age. This short statement sums up exactly who I am. I do have a different way of thinking. I know that I am the best at what I do. I know that I have it in me to pull out the victory over Hardcore Demon. And I do have a different heart. Yeah sure, you all boo me, but I am sure that a great deal of you respects me. Nobody can continue fighting after withstanding the amount of pain that I can withstand. And I sure as hell have tiger blood. I am the most relentless, chaotic, hell raising, bitchin’ superstar in the whole of ECCW. So ladies and gentlemen, take this one down with your therapist; Harry Jones is bigger than Hardcore Demon! Harry Jones is bigger than Crush! Harry Jones is bigger than Slam-Mania! Harry Jones is bigger than ECCW! Harry Jones…is bigger than you!”

[Jones throws the microphone up in the air, before exiting the ring. Harry walks up the entrance ramp, giving certain members of the crowd the middle finger. Jones walks through the curtain, getting an immense amount of heat from the crowd.]
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Xerxes Xander Xorn   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0C0R2I6pzw

*Pyros hit across the TitanTron*
* And rockets shoot down from the ceiling making 3 Xs*

* Xerxes Xander Xorn comes out and poses*
* and 2 beautiful valets comes out, each holding a tag title*

* the crowd boos at him and he smirks*
* they enter the ring*

Cut the dam music!! (loud boos) Triple X is back in this ****! (boos) Ive been hanging around waiting for the right oppurtunity to present itself and that oppurtunity was you Gold Streets. You were RIPE for the picking....and picked you off I did! Now just cause you lost to one man says alot but, losing only to me..says more about how weak, pathetic you are. My credentials in ECCW is impressive. Im a Doom World Champion, Doom TV Champion, Crush World Champion and the FIRST EVER ECCW Hardcore Champion given to me by Matthew Jericho cause he recognized how great I am and now Im the SOLE owner of the ECCW Tag Team Championships with a 2 and 0 record at Slam-Mania.......AND THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES!!
This past Terror, youn attacked me from behind....very nice. And you cashed in your rematch clause at WhipLash which is just mere weeks away...fine. But just like Slam-Mania and your pathetic little careers...you will NOT get the job done.
So I suggest you boys put your cowboys hats on and head up Brokeback Mountain cause if you dont....at Whiplash..Im going to give you awhole new meaning to FUDGE PACKING..it will be a total RAPE by me.

* he drops the mic as his music hits and the crowd boos*

* He leaves with his valets walking behind him*
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:32 am

Neville arrives at the arena after a party held to celebrate his title reign. The Fear World Championship is wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
CoreyC@WWE
Jobber
Jobber
CoreyC@WWE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 am

Captain2 wrote:
Neville arrives at the arena after a party held to celebrate his title reign. The Fear World Championship is wrapped around his waist.
See? Things are starting to go his way, just stay positive.
Back to top Go down
http://fans.wwe.com
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 am

CoreyC@WWE wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Thanks Corey, thats a bright perspective
Back to top Go down
CoreyC@WWE
Jobber
Jobber
CoreyC@WWE

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:44 am

Captain2 wrote:
CoreyC@WWE wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

You are so very welcome comrade!
Back to top Go down
http://fans.wwe.com
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 am

Captain2 wrote:
CoreyC@WWE wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Oh, Captain, you rascal...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 am

The former Terror World Champion Azazel comes out to get some loud cheers by the crowd.
Azazel makes his way towards the ring and slaps hands with a few fans.
The "big black boy" gets in the ring and takes a microphone.

"Wow, what a p.p.v. we had last Sunday! This years Slam-Mania was indeed the greatest show in ECCW history! New Champions were crowned, Champions retained their titles, all superstars gave their best performances to make a name for themselves in the biggest show of this industry. For many of us it was a dream come true to compete at Slam-Mania. To be honest when I first came into ECCW I thought that I would let My first Slam-Mania pass by seeing Me as John Leopold's bodyguard. But that didn't happened. I changed My attitude, I changed My mind-set and now I can proudly say that at My first Slam-Mania I was competing in a World Championship match! That's what Slam-Mania means to Me! To all of us! The fact that I wrestled in front of millions of people has given Me the push that I needed to wake up and realize that I am not a 2nd rate superstar. I'm not going to back-down from a challenge or bow down to anyone who claims to be the King of the World! And of course I'm talking about Neville Ryan. Neville...you impressive SOB you did it! Neville said that he would walk into Slam-Mania as the World Champion and he would walk out still the champion! And that's exactly what he did! Neville Ryan was able to defeat Jake Lyndon and Myself to retain the World title. I'm not going to say that he was lucky. Not at all. I am officially saying, no I'm officially admiting that I respect Neville Ryan! So with that being said we move on to Whiplash. As you all know at Whiplash Neville Ryan will defend the Terror World title against the former champion Azazel. Me! Well it was about damn time! That's what should happen at Slam-Mania in the first place. I get Neville Ryan one on one. Just the two of us in the ring. This how we will find out who the best man really is. No Elimination Chambers, no triple threats, just the two top superstars of Terror in a single match. And if Andrew Gold and Ted Streets decide to get involved I will take care of them too...that's IF I don't destroy them before Whiplash. Neville I will not say more. Talking is for guys like you. So you can talk all you want until Whiplash. But then...on that night I will regain My World Championship! On that night you will respect Me! That's a promise!"

Azazel leaves the ring as his theme song hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Keith Golden stands backstage as he watches Azazel's promo. He nods his head at a few things that the big man mention before smirking and walking off with Jacob Smith following like an lost dog. Keith just knows that this brand will soon enough belong to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Crush has been posted, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Trenton York walks around angrily after the show as he walks around the arena the workers stay out of his way. He is angry that Kevin Evans and John Leopold has showed hims disrespect.

Keith Golden walks out of his locker room in his suit with his bags packed and a new Terror shirt on with a grin him and Jacob Smith exit the arena with a happy good riddance by the superstars and workers.

Dominic Johnson chills on a crate as he watches the workers walk around. He just knows that he will soon be eliminated from DOOM and he honestly could care less.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 am

(Kevin Evans is qutie happily sitting in his locker room while his belt in itss hiding place)

(Hunter J will cut a promo soon)
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:24 am

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 Demon_11

*"The Scorpion" Hardcore Demon is seen arriving at the arena on his motorcycle, when Michael Cole approaches Demon with a camera man for a word*

Michael Cole: "Well, if it isn't the most overrated superstar in the history of professional wrestling. Tell me Demon, Harry Jones does all the talking & all you have done in response is some cut-throat taunt?!? Looks like someone has lost their edge to be in the business if you ask me. All you did was prove that Harry Jones is the better man. Don't you think so?"

*Demon just looks at Michael, who just has an arrogant & smug grin on his face, but the grin fades away when Demon gets up off his motorcycle & grabs Michael by the throat*

Demon: "Now Michael, I just want to ask you. Are those your teeth?"

Michael Cole(struggling to get the words out): "Yes they are."

Demon: "Do you want to keep your teeth in your mouth?"

Michael Cole(still struggling): "Yes."

*Demon takes the mic from Michael & shoves Michael down*

Demon: "Then I advise that you get the hell out of here, before you end up with no teeth."

*Demon looks into the camera*

Demon: "Harry Jones. After all these years, I am now officially impressed with you. You have now finally managed to grow a set. After all the battles, all the wars & all the turmoil between the 2 of us throughout the years, you have now decided, out of the blue, to pull our feud out from the grave, & make it main stream once again. To tell you the truth, I was quite surprised when you challenged me, but I acknowledged the fact that you had a lot of guts, to even make the challenge. Not a whole lot of brains, especially after all the chair shots I had given you over the years, but a whole lot of guts. And if there is one thing I respect more than anything, its someone who has got guts. On Terror, I made it seem like I accepted your challenge, by just doing a simple cut-throat. But since some people don't seem to be convinced, that I did accept, I will tell you right now. I accept your challenge. But I didn't accept your challenge for a match. I accepted your challenge, for a fight. We all know, that whether these people love you or hate you, that you never back down from a fight. So how about it? Hardcore Demon vs Harry Jones at Whiplash. Think long & hard, about what you are getting yourself into Harry, because at Whiplash, if I am not walking out of Whiplash, then neither are you."

*Demon smashes the camera, throws the mic down, gets back on his motorcycle & rides out of the parking lot*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:36 pm

A quick rundown of the announced upcoming event dates as of now...

April 17th - Whiplash PPV
April 24th - ECCW Draft
May 22nd - No Holds Barred PPV
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Jay ... Chat Plox.
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Amy arrives to the arena holding her ECCW Vixen's title

Amber arrives

Lisa Lee and Tina Starr arrives

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives to the arena
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 am

The Crush World Champion has a message for the Crush locker room. Leopold will talk via satelite as he is resting at his house. The camera shows Leopold sitting at his couch with the World title resting on his shoulder.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is your new Crush World Champion, the Lord of ECCW John Leopold! Now this past week the picture of ECCW's biggest brand, Crush, has changed. Super Junior's reign of terror has ended and now we are all living in the age of John Leopold! Superstars from both Crush and Terror have issued challenges to Me already. The former Hardcore Champion Trenton York said he would dominate the roster and he would beat Me for the title. Well last time I checked it, Trenton York lost the Hardcore title to Kevin Evans last Monday. So no you are not impressive Trenton. Then there was the money in the bank holder Casey Anomaly. Casey the only thing you did by interrupting Me last Monday was just making yourself look even worse. Not to mention that you lost at Monday's Terror too. And then...I saw Dustin Shore coming out to the ring to talk. Yes Dustin Shore defeated Tim Lucker at Slam-Mania, yes Dustin Shore won the first ever Royal Crumble match and yes Dustin Shore was a great champion back in the days. But those days are over. Dustin Shore you are out of line! Your pride and the reaction of the audience gave you the impression that you still matter, but you don't! Dustin take My advice and walk away as soon as you can because if you come after Me you will be forced to retire! And now to the main event. Jarrett Calloway! Jarrett after all the disrespect you have showed to Me over the year of 2010 and 2011 now you can't back up what you say. You don't have anything to say. You are just sitting at home humiliated and disapointed, finally realizing that you are a thing of the past. So don't even consider about coming after My World title because you will add another quick and humiliating loss to your record. Matthew Jericho better come up with a deserving challenger because I really want some true competition. Bring Me anyone that has the slightest charisma and abilities that a challenger needs. Bring Me the best you can find! It doesn't matter through because there is no one that can beat Me! No one! I am the Crush World Champion John Leopold and I approve this message."
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Jarrett wrote:

April 24th - ECCW Draft

So since Super isnt the owner anymore. Then who is Crush GM?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Capricorn
Jobber
Jobber
Mr_Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 pm

xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx wrote:

Amy arrives to the arena holding her ECCW Vixen's title

Amber arrives

Lisa Lee and Tina Starr arrives

Andrew Gold and Ted Streets arrives to the arena

* ECCW Tag Team Champion Xerxes Xander Xorn*
* watches Gold Streets arrive from his suite*

Why do they "arrive" if they have never "showed" up before? What a waste.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Doom Season 4 – April Fool’s Day

4 days after Slam-Mania one rookie will be eliminated tonight from the contest. Tonight’s special guest is Casey Anomaly. Some crew workers set a ladder in the middle of the ring. Casey Anomaly comes out carrying his money in the bank briefcase. He puts a microphone into his pocket, climbs the ladder and sits on top of it. Casey says that tonight he will give the opportunity to one of the rookies to challenge him in a match where the money in the bank briefcase will be on the line! Then he says he is just joking because it’s April Fool’s Day! However, he says that tonight he will put the eight rookies in a dance off contest! Then he says happy April Fool’s Day again! Finally he announces that the rookies will compete in a singing contest! And he says he is not kidding this time! Casey gets off the ladder and goes to the outside as the rookies come out. Kevin Silver is the only one to not come down with the rest of the guys. After hearing the seven rookies singing Casey declares Dominic Johnson as the winner!

Winner of the Singing contest: Dominic Johnson!
As Johnson celebrates in the ring, Mack Robinson grabs the microphone and trash talks about his win at Slam-Mania. He says that Kevin Silver was humiliated at Slam-Mania. Jason McDonald comes out and says that Kevin Silver is not here tonight.

Backstage Robbie Domville approaches Casey Anomaly and tells him that the singing contest was a stupid idea and that Casey doesn’t show respect to anyone. Casey laughs at Robbie and Robbie attacks him. Security breaks it out.

*Commercial break*

Felix Garcia vs Paul Richards. Short match with the crowd really dead. Olaf Maik fails to help Paul as he gets a drop-kick from Garcia. Garcia counters a roll-up from Paul to a roll-up of his own for the win!

Winner: Felix Garcia!
After the match, Richards blames Maik for his loss.

A Monday night Terror Rebound hits.

Back in the ring, Casey Anomaly calls out Robbie Domville and challenges him into a match. Domville accepts. After a good 5 minute match Casey pins Robbie after hitting a drop-kick in mid-air while Domville was coming off the top rope.

Winner: Casey Anomaly!
After the match, Casey hits Domville in the head with the briefcase. Suddenly, Dominic Johnson comes out and takes out Domville with his finisher!

*Commercial break*

A Wednesday night Crush Rebound is shown.

The main event is for the Doom World title! Robinson defends against John Marino.
Mack gets DQ’d in the first 2 minutes of the match after slapping the referee. Jason McDonald comes out and tells the referee to restart the match. Mack however is able to pin Marino this time after connecting with the Robinson’s Render.

Winner & Still Doom World Champion: Mack Robinson!
After the match McDonald calls out the rest of the rookies. All the rookies except Kevin Silver are out. It’s time for our first elimination. And the ranking list is…

Mack Robinson
Kevin Silver
Dominic Johnson
John Marino
Felix Garcia
Robbie Domville
Paul Richard
Olaf Maik

Olaf Maik is eliminated from Doom season 4! Maik walks away with his head staring to the ground. Paul Richards is shaking his head. A little brawl starts between Domville and Johnson but officials break it up. Mack Robinson gets in the ring and demands to have Kevin Silver be eliminated from Doom because he isn’t here tonight. McDonald tells Robinson that when he said earlier that Silver isn’t here tonight…it was just an April Fool’s Day joke! Kevin Silver comes out! Robinson and Silver start fighting in the ring. Robinson goes to hit Silver with the belt but he gets a big boot to the face by Silver. Silver sends Robinson out of the ring and throws him into the steel steps. Silver starts banging Robinson’s head into the steel steps again and again and again. Silver then clears the announcer table. Silver sends Robinson through the table with a Jack-Knife power-bomb! Silver grabs the steel steps and throws them on top of Robinson. Security and officials tell Kevin to leave. Silver grabs the Doom World title and looks at Robinson who is buried under the steel steps. The show goes off with ETM’s checking on Robinson and Silver holding the Doom World title high in the air…

Quick Results:
Dominic Johnson won the Singing Challenge.
Felix Garcia def. Paul Richards.
Casey Anomaly def. Robbie Domville.
Mack Robinson def. John Marino to retain the Doom World title.
Olaf Maik was the first to be eliminated from Doom season 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Mr_Capricorn wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

April 24th - ECCW Draft

So since Super isnt the owner anymore. Then who is Crush GM?
Matthew Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Harry Jones searches for Hardcore Demon is the backstage area.

TBC by Mitch
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 am

"The God of CAW" Christian Storm

Arrives and heads to his locker room

Brock Storm

Arrives looking for something to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 16.0
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next