The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 pm

DT Weymes is wandering through the halls again when someone hands him this weeks match card. He sees his own name and how he's scheduled to be making an appearance and he gasps in horror. He nudges a crew worker.

"There must be some sort of mistake here. It says I'm scheduled to appear for a company that I'm not even apart of. That can't be right. Are you sure they didn't mean ET Weymes? You know that ginger dude who dresses like an alien that totally isn't me?"

The crew worker just walks away.

"Well, fuck you! So I guess I gotta show up for the show? Without pay too, I take it. Fuck man. I somehow managed to land in an even shitter gig than that time I went without pay in 3XW for re-decorating Neville's office"

He scratches his chin.

"I have to stop talking out loud. Need to be more like JD in Scrubs."

He stares into space.

"Badadadadadadada .... Badadadadadadada"

He then retreats back to Neville's car.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 pm

*Will Williams is sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the new season of Trailer Park Boys on Netflix*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:25 am

Casey's face twists into an expression of anger for a moment. Even though he wasn't still with Sapphire (or was he?) it was still a touchy subject to him.

"Watch your mouth Neville. Other wise I'll kick you right in it."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey's face twists into an expression of anger for a moment. Even though he wasn't still with Sapphire (or was he?) it was still a touchy subject to him.

Neville laughs

"Sorry, did I touch a nerve? I really expect more of you Casey, rather than turning casual conversations into fights...." Neville pauses and pretending to think for a moment.

"Actually no I was thinking of someone else. With you I'm lucky you didn't club me on the head upon sight out of fear that I'd take your fire or something"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Slade Williams

*Slade is walking around backstage.  Part of his forehead is still bandaged after being busted open this past week on Insanity.  Slade is in a foul mood and everyone is getting out of his way.*

Stephanie Williams

*Stephanie is backstage walking with her Starlet's Championship around her waist.  She has a sinister grin on her face as she heads down the hallway.  She thinks about her Title defense against next week against the returning Nina Reyes.*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Neville laughs

"Sorry, did I touch a nerve? I really expect more of you Casey, rather than turning casual conversations into fights...." Neville pauses and pretending to think for a moment.

"Actually no I was thinking of someone else. With you I'm lucky you didn't club me on the head upon sight out of fear that I'd take your fire or something"
Casey shakes his head in disagreement.

"You know damn well that I can talk the talk, not just walk the walk. Although as much as I would love to rearrange your already disgusting face with a kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire, I can control myself when I wish to."

Casey tilts his head, giving Neville a quizzical look.

"I Just haven't decided on what I would like to do just yet."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:55 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Neville laughs

Casey shakes his head in disagreement.

"You know damn well that I can talk the talk, not just walk the walk. Although as much as I would love to rearrange your already disgusting face with a kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire, I can control myself when I wish to."

Casey tilts his head, giving Neville a quizzical look.

"I Just haven't decided on what I would like to do just yet."

Tim: "As much as I enjoy trash talking the two of you.. I'd rather let my actions speak for me... Like when I suplexed you BOTH at the same on the first show!"

~Tim smirks as he leans against the wall~
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:20 pm

"Rigggggght I kinda remember that. I was too busy having an absolute fight with Neville. I forgot you jumped two men after they had given it their all in a brawl like the little pussy you are."

Casey gives Tim a plastic smile.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:25 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
"Rigggggght I kinda remember that. I was too busy having an absolute fight with Neville. I forgot you jumped two men after they had given it their all in a brawl like the little pussy you are."

~Tim's smirk fades away as he glares at Casey but it quickly comes back~

[b]Tim: [/b "Or how about the time I took your head off in EFNW, Mr. Nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:33 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

[b]Tim: [/b "Or how about the time I took your head off in EFNW, Mr. Nightmare?"

"Or what about that time you formed a singing tag team that made our ears bleed?" Neville counters with a smirk as he leans against the nearby wall
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Tim: [/b "Or how about the time I took your head off in EFNW, Mr. Nightmare?"

"Or what about that time you formed a singing tag team that made our ears bleed?" Neville counters with a smirk as he leans against the nearby wall

[b]Tim:
"So the equivalent of watching the DVD of your career?"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 pm

DT Weymes is still in Neville's car going through his glove compartment once more. He pulls out a few CD cases and scoffs that people still use CD's before looking through them. He stops when he sees a greatest hits record for the "Kings of Karaoke". DT recoils in horror and rolls down the window and throws the CD out.

"As if hearing Tim Taylor speak wasn't bad enough."

He shivers before getting out of the car with his NIWA Golden Contract and enters the arena to search for someone to cash it in on.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:50 pm

"Either that or watching the saga of Casey Anomaly beating Neville Ryan over and over and over and over and over again."

Casey shrugs.

"It's almost as many times as Tim decides to jump people instead of fighting them like a real man."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
"Either that or watching the saga of Casey Anomaly beating Neville Ryan over and over and over and over and over again."

Casey shrugs.

"It's almost as many times as Tim decides to jump people instead of fighting them like a real man."

Tim: "If I recall, I'm undefeated in title matches with you Casey. And the last time we faced one on one, I beat you in EFNW... At that time it was personal... but this time I'm on a mission so don't expect any sympathy from me!"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 pm

"Don't lie to me Tim. You're a horrible liar and it makes you seem like more of a fool than you already are."

Casey shakes his head as if he's disappointed in Tim.

"Like I said in my interview you're simply back because you couldn't be successful anywhere else doing anything else so you came back to something that you can kind of sort of do. By that I mean you're not too great at professional wrestling."

Casey smirks.

"Watching you in the ring is almost as horrible as DT Weymes career in its current state."

He turns to Neville.

" Is he really living in your car? I've heard rummors that he's using your backseat as his personal home."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Tim: "Oh shut your mouth Anomaly. I came back because you and this 'bloody' fool over here have caused a downfall in this industry and it made me sick! So, as the life and soul of Professional Wrestling, I thought I'd bring back the prestige to the business... no thanks to YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:27 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Casey shrugs.

Tim: "If I recall, I'm undefeated in title matches with you Casey. And the last time we faced one on one, I beat you in EFNW... At that time it was personal... but this time I'm on a mission so don't expect any sympathy from me!"

"You know things change right? There was a time I couldn't beat Casey even if I had shot him in the chest prior to the match" Neville looks bitter for a moment before his eyes light back up.

"Now he's my bitch.... or he would have been if you weren't trying to horn in on all of our matches like an overlooked younger brother"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:30 pm

DT moves out of Neville's car for good because apparently he has a mini van. He checks the trunk for Omega and finds Warren Peace's most challenging opponent in history, Bear. He lets Bear out of the trunk and introduces himself to him. Bear seems pleased to have met DT and the two make a mutual agreement to become a tag team should DT ever get offered a contract.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Casey gets serious and looks at Tim dumb founded.

"I knew you were stupid but I didn't think you were this bad Toolman."

Casey smirks a bit but presses on.

"Are you aware this isn't collegiate wrestling? This is pro wrestling. Anything goes and you can do what ever the he'll you want. Say I take this oh so convinient pipe over here..."

He grabs it and eyes it over.

"Since this is pro wrestling I can take your head clean off your shoulders."

He points it at Tim for a moment and then directs it at Neville

"Or wrap it around this guys neck. In pro wrestling we use a fight to tell a story, not grope other men around the same size as us in skin tight clothing."

Casey raises an eyebrow at Nevilles remarks

"It's almost like we should be calling him Mason."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:44 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey gets serious and looks at Tim dumb founded.

"I knew you were stupid but I didn't think you were this bad Toolman."

Casey smirks a bit but presses on.

"Are you aware this isn't collegiate wrestling? This is pro wrestling. Anything goes and you can do what ever the he'll you want. Say I take this oh so convinient pipe over here..."

He grabs it and eyes it over.

"Since this is pro wrestling I can take your head clean off your shoulders."

He points it at Tim for a moment and then directs it at Neville

"Or wrap it around this guys neck. In pro wrestling we use a fight to tell a story, not grope other men around the same size as us in skin tight clothing."

Casey raises an eyebrow at Nevilles remarks

"It's almost like we should be calling him Mason."

Tim: "Don't bring up that little twat!"

~Tim eyes at the pipe then chuckles at Casey~

Tim: "Of course, you'd resort to using weapons. You already know you need all the help you can get to even take me on. I don't need a pipe, chair or any weapon besides my boot to take your head clean off!"
Back to top Go down
BYOB
Jobber
Jobber
BYOB

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:17 am

The arena seems to be drawing a fairly flat atmosphere when the ring announcer stands in the centre of the ring with a smile. The people turn their attention to him.

"Please welcome at this time, the former owner of IWA... Malcolm Hocking!"

The fans jump to their feet, some more excited than others but a decent pop is generated as Hocking comes out with a big grin on his face. Smartly dressed in an expensive suit, Hocking stands at the top of the ramp as the fans chant and cheer. He scratches the top of his head, still smiling as he picks his moment and raises his microphone

"Ladies and Gentleman, Pimps and Whores, Boys and Girls.. My name is Malcolm Hocking and I am the former owner of the now defunct IWA. So I'm sat at home with a beer in one hand and my television remote in the other scanning through my channels when I get this phone call from Sol Thomas. Now Sol Thomas is a close personal friend of mine and actually worked for me in IWA before seeking employment elsewhere. Now Sol has the job of acquiring talent and he rings me up and says 'Mac, we want you at ECWW. We want you to work on screen with our guys and girls, they are a great bunch, you know most of them yada yada yada.. What do you say? So I sat down and thought about it and I told Sol I needed some time to think it over. But one pivotal detail that I've omitted problem story time with the Big Mac Daddy is that when Sol called me, it wasn't just me that they wanted to sign on the dotted line, No. There was someone else. Someone who I've worked with for years and even represented in the past and have decided to do so again. My best friend and yes, he's here!... Ladies and Gentlemen... Oblivion!"

The crowd explode and go insane! No theme music plays but all eyes are glued on the curtain. Oblivion hasn't been seen, heard from or even wrestled since the closure of IWA! This is crazy! Seconds later, Oblivion emerges from behind the curtain dressed in blue jeans, a black jacket with the hood up over his head and a bandana around his head too. He wanders out on to the stage to join Hocking who is clapping his hands frantically. They hug and shake hands and the crowd are super excited to see Oblivion. After almost 2 minutes of noise from the fans, Oblivion, who has hardly cracked a smile since returning takes the mic from Hocking and pats his long time friend on the shoulder and steps forward

"So it looks like you are all happy to see me? I hope so too because when Malcolm rang to let me know about this deal.. I came to life. See the thing is, I came to a cross roads a few months back and I was on the verge or just sliding out of the industry. I felt like I was done. I felt although I had given all of you everything I had to offer. I'm a 6-time World Champion and have fought all the big names in this business. I was almost certain that it was time to hang my boots and sit at home and allow Father Time to start beating me up instead of other wrestlers. But then I remembered you fans. I remembered the rush if getting in that ring just down there. What it feels like to entertain.. To be a hero! It got my adrenalin pumping.. It was like a redemption. Once again, I felt alive!"

He takes a brief pause and the fans cheer as Oblivion is shown looking over his shoulder to Hocking who nods back

"I got the rush. The rush a Wrestler gets when he wants to entertain. The world. To steal the show again and make headlines! Be the talk of the locker room. Now Malcolm and I have sat down with Trenton Yorks representatives this afternoon and tried to hammer out a deal.. A contract to bring me here... To ECWW!"

The fans are at fever pitch by this stage and Oblivion finally cracks a smirk

"and after an hour of back and forth negotiations, Malcolm and I finally came to a decision that we will NOT be joining this company! Thank you very much for your time, safe drive home, catch you some other time losers oh and Trenton York.. You can kiss my ass!"

Oblivion drops his microphone and boos of disappointment come echoing around the arena. Some fans don't know how to react as Oblivion stands there smirking as Hocking pats him on the shoulder. The boos get louder. Oblivion then looks in to a camera and shrugs before kicking the camera guy in the gut. Hocking whispers something in his ear and both men turn and leave, without a deal for either if their services in place
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 am

DT is riding around the halls on Bear with his NIWA Golden Contract in his hands, keeping his eyes out for a potential cash in when he spots Oblivion on the monitor. He listens to Oblivion discuss his meetings regarding a contract and DT starts to cry. A little. Okay he bawls his eyes out. Nah, not really. He's just annoyed. He takes deep breaths to get him through this tough moment.

"I am strong ... I am invincible ... I am woman."

DT continues riding around the arena on Bear.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:50 am

Neville walks out to his car and begins to pour gasoline throughout with a jerry can. He flicks a match into the car before pulling out his phone.

"Hello? Yeah I just had a horrible accident. My car hit a can of gasoline and a lit match, I'm going to be filing a claim"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:52 am

@OfficialDevinSmith:
Nothing better than seeing the look of disappointment on a fanboy's face when their hero disappoints them. #HeelOblivion?
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 am

DT sees the a bright light and stares. He watches his home engulf in flames as the music plays in his soul.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next