The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 am

[LeBron Carter is pacing in a room with bright white walls to make him stand out against the background. His two homies, DeSean Irving and Reggie Lloyd are leaning against the wall with their arms crossed, eyeing the camera as it follows Carter's every step. LeBron stops in the middle of the room. He pulls a chair from off camera and turns it around before sitting in it. He stares daggers into the camera before beginning his tirade]

LeBron Carter
"Did you see that shit? Did you see me whoop that niggas ass out there during Apocalypse. It's OK. I know y'all didn't. Y'all always turn your back to my matches because you hate the black man. I understand. I'd be scared of me too. But I manhandled that Billy McNiggletits kid in what I like to call my specialty match. Despite anything that has happened in the past, tonight proved that in ECWW, I am the king. Not only am I the top black wrestler in this industry today, or not only am I on my way to greater heights for the rest of the year. But I am also something greater than anyone else in this company. I am the KING...of the Street Fight. That's right. Neville Ryan got that shiny gold belt around his waist now? Big whoop. I am the king of a match that takes your blood, your sweat, and your tears to come out on top. I've been fighting on the streets all my life. It's what I do. I was practically groomed for that match type. What Neville and Casey, and Tapout did, that was pussy shit compared to my match. I could win that one in my sleep. The match I was in tonight was brutal, possibly the most brutal match anyone has ever seen on TV...PERIOD!"

[The scene cuts to highlights of the match LeBron was in side by side with highlights from the main event. Some weapons used in LeBron's match were replaced with heavy duty shit like Cars or baby cribs or ovens. Clearly photoshopped. The scene fades away and Carter seems quite proud of himself]

"See that? That took all the man in me to win that match. I don't see Neville Ryan hitting bitches with cars. Look, my point is, I am the King of the Street Fight. This title was given to me by my father years ago back in The Ghetto. Now, I am making it official. With this."

[He snaps his fingers and DeSean reaches of screen to pull out a title belt. It looks like a regular belt with half a KFC box on the front. It says in very bad handwriting "King of the Street Fighter IV". LeBron stands up and asks DeSean to put it around his waist, in which he does.]

"You see this shit? This is legit. I'd like to see anyone try and take this from me. But I don't think anyone can. You know why? BLACK GUYS DON'T LOSE IN STREET FIGHTS! I'm issuing an open challenge for Insanity. I won't lose. I can't lose. When it comes to Street Fighting, black ALWAYS prevails."

[He holds his arms out and looks up at the heavens as the screen fades to black]

OT - Probably one of the stupidest promos ever written but I wanna try something new.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:45 am

The fans were beginning to pour out of the arena as the show had finally ended in a hellacious triple threat match when Casey Anomaly's music blasts once more! Most of them stop and turn back to see what The Nightmare Among Men has to say. He comes limping out to the ring a slight smile on his face and his fans cheer for him. He's wearing one of his sweatshirts, presumably trying to hide how injured he truly is from the war he just went through. He makes it to the ring and sits cross legged in the center of the ring. He holds his hand up signalling for silence and he receives it. He raises the mic to his lips.

"That was one helluva match wasn't it?"

He gets a big cheap pop and laughs but winces holding his ribs.

"I went to war with two men who I have fought for years all over the world and well I lost the match."

The fans boo and Casey just nods slowly.

"I know it sucks, right? But it's alright, the Nightmare Among Men can't win every battle and as I travel on the long and winding road-"

The fans give a huge pop and Casey smirks slyly before continuing on.

"As my journey lengthens I have learned to live with my losses and bide my time. Mark my words I will become the ECWW Champion one way or another but now just isn't the time. I don't exactly know whats next for Casey Anomaly but first I need to bring out Neville Ryan and properly congratulate that blue blooded bitch."

Casey smirks and stands up, awaiting The newly crowned ECWW champ.[/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:

The fans were beginning to pour out of the arena as the show had finally ended in a hellacious triple threat match when Casey Anomaly's music blasts once more! Most of them stop and turn back to see what The Nightmare Among Men has to say. He comes limping out to the ring a slight smile on his face and his fans cheer for him. He's wearing one of his sweatshirts, presumably trying to hide how injured he truly is from the war he just went through. He makes it to the ring and sits cross legged in the center of the ring. He holds his hand up signalling for silence and he receives it. He raises the mic to his lips.

"That was one helluva match wasn't it?"

He gets a big cheap pop and laughs but winces holding his ribs.

"I went to war with two men who I have fought for years all over the world and well I lost the match."

The fans boo and Casey just nods slowly.

"I know it sucks, right? But it's alright, the Nightmare Among Men can't win every battle and as I travel on the long and winding road-"

The fans give a huge pop and Casey smirks slyly before continuing on.

"As my journey lengthens I have learned to live with my losses and bide my time. Mark my words I will become the ECWW Champion one way or another but now just isn't the time. I don't exactly know whats next for Casey Anomaly but first I need to bring out Neville Ryan and properly congratulate that blue blooded bitch."

Casey smirks and stands up, awaiting The newly crowned ECWW champ.[/i][/i]

[center]

Neville walks out onto the ramp as he holds his newly won ECWW World title on his shoulder. He limps slightly as he has not yet recovered from earlier in the night, his head is however bandaged and no longer bleeding.

The World Champion climbs into the ring and stares Casey down for a moment before holding up his title to the cheers of the crowd. He smirks and places it back on his shoulder.

"You, congratulate me? Well I have to say that's a treat. I mean, its not often that you're willing to admit that I won fairly" Neville needles Casey.

Last edited by Captain2 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:06 am

Casey smirks and shakes his head.

"Or maybe you were stupid enough to come down here so I could kick your ass."

The fans let out a HUGE pop as other fans start rushing back into the arena. Casey slowly approaches Neville and extends his hand.

"I wish I could do that but Neville Ryan you have actually beat the respect into me and for once in my career I actually respect you and I'm glad that I could've lost to you over Tim. You deserve to win that championship and I hope you hold it long enough to keep it warm for yours truly."

He holds his hand out for Neville.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Casey smirks and shakes his head.

"Or maybe you were stupid enough to come down here so I could kick your ass."

The fans let out a HUGE pop as other fans start rushing back into the arena. Casey slowly approaches Neville and extends his hand.

"I wish I could do that but Neville Ryan you have actually beat the respect into me and for once in my career I actually respect you and I'm glad that I could've lost to you over Tim. You deserve to win that championship and I hope you hold it long enough to keep it warm for yours truly."

He holds his hand out for Neville.

Neville thinks about it for a moment before shifting the world title to his other shoulder, he takes Casey's hand.

"You know Casey, I think this is the first time you've trusted me to not do something horrible to you during a handshake..." Neville smirks as he shakes Casey's hand but refuses to let go, after a wink Neville pulls Casey towards him and grabs him by the front of his shirt.

Ryan pulls on the shirt as if to set Casey up for a clothesline but the shirt rips off in his hand, revealing a brand spanking new (K)nightmare shirt available in ECWW stores soon! Also on the Chinese black market!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:22 am

The fans let out a huge gasp but a huge fucking pop! Caswey is grinning at Neville and he turns to the fans.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, transvestites and hermaphrodites alike Nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly are once more a tag team and this time it won't be for a few weeks ending with a steel chair imprinting on my back. I've threatened to do the worst of thigns to Neville's mother and post them in the interwebs."

He glances back at Neville smirking before turning back to the fans.

"A week or so before Appocolypse me and Neville had made the decision to join forces once more for the simple objective of wrecking havoc in the best of ways over ECWW. We still had decided on beathing the shit out of each other tonight but had decided not to screw each other out of the title. Who ever won would be the man with the dragon."

He turns to Neville and cocks his head slightly.

"We did agree on putting a dragon on the belt right?"

He turns back to his fans and shrugs.

"ANYWAYS. Tonight that man was Neville Ryan and for the first time I can say that he was the better man in the fight tonight. And I think I had finally beat the respect I deserve into him as well. Basically we had realized apart we are both forces to be reckoned with, but together, (K)Nightmare is immortal."

Another huge pop for Casey as he drops his sweatshirt totally and proudly flaunts his (K)Nightmare shirt.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:33 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
The fans let out a huge gasp but a huge fucking pop! Caswey is grinning at Neville and he turns to the fans.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, transvestites and hermaphrodites alike Nevilel Ryan and Casey Anomaly are once more a tag team and this time it won't be for a few weeks ending with a steel chair imprinting on my back. I've threatened to do the worst of thigns to Neville's mother and post them in the interwebs."

"A week or so before Appocolypse me and Neville had made the decision to join forces once more for the simple objective of wrecking havoc in the best of ways over ECWW. We still had decided on beathing the shit out of each other tonight but had decided not to screw each other out of the title. Who ever won would be the man with the dragon."

"ANYWAYS. Tonight that man was Neville Ryan and for the first time I can say that he was the better man in the fight tonight. And I think I had finally beat the respect I deserve into him as well. Basically we had realized apart we are both forces to be reckoned with, but together, (K)Nightmare is immortal."

Another huge pop for Casey as he drops his sweatshirt totally and proudly flaunts his (K)Nightmare shirt.

Neville nods along with Casey's statements before unzipping his jacket and revealing his own (K)Nightmare shirt underneath.

"Hell, between the two of us I think its safe to say that even a monster like Omega is in trouble. You bring down the thunder, I'll drop the lightning and he'll sizzle like a fine steak" The World Champion high fives Casey.

"That's right. We're not one of those tag teams forming simply to go after the tag team titles. We're legit. If Casey needs someone knocked down a peg with finely crafted British wit then I'm there and if I want someone hit upside the head with a skateboard for saying something stupid, Anomaly's right here too"

"Casey my boy we're more than a team....." he points at Casey

"The Nightmare amongst men, the King of Chaos finally joins forces with the British Blueblood, the Avatar of Karma himself. Hell I think you're underselling us by saying we're immortal. We're legendary. Later on we're both going up to Valhalla, getting drunk and violating Norse godesses."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:46 am

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

Neville nods along with Casey's statements before unzipping his jacket and revealing his own (K)Nightmare shirt underneath.

"Hell, between the two of us I think its safe to say that even a monster like Omega is in trouble. You bring down the thunder, I'll drop the lightning and he'll sizzle like a fine steak" The World Champion high fives Casey.

"That's right. We're not one of those tag teams forming simply to go after the tag team titles. We're legit. If Casey needs someone knocked down a peg with finely crafted British wit then I'm there and if I want someone hit upside the head with a skateboard for saying something stupid, Anomaly's right here too"

"The Nightmare amongst men, the King of Chaos finally joins forces with the British Blueblood, the Avatar of Karma himself. Hell I think you're underselling us by saying we're immortal. We're legendary. Later on we're both going up to Valhalla, getting drunk and violating Norse godesses."
"Very good point my friend. We'll make the greatest teams in history tremble at our wrestling boots: Every one from the Super Mario Brothers to the Wright Brothers to JFK and Marilyn Monroe to Goku and Vegeta to Cheech and Chong to Hulk and Iron Man to Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They will all pale in comparison to the accomplishments and the utter and absolute greatness that we will be emanating. We're kinda like the sun. But if the sun radiated pure awesomeness. And was more hot. Like sexy hot. Not like fire hot. Although we're like that too..."

Casey trails off in deep thought but shakes his head.

"As my fellow (K)Nightmare has said we aren't some power team thrown together to get ratings. Although we sure as hell will do a killer job for sales of merch becasue come on who doesn't want a shirt with the faces of the two best wrestlers on it?"

The fans pop again.

"We are here to have each other's backs and mock the entirety of the ECWW Locker Room and then some. Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan are the most noble of nightmares and theres not a damn person or group of people that can or will stop us."
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 am

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:

"Very good point my friend. We'll make the greatest teams in history tremble at our wrestling boots: Every one from the Super Mario Brothers to the Wright Brothers to JFK and Marilyn Monroe to Goku and Vegeta to Cheech and Chong to Hulk and Iron Man to Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They will all pale in comparison to the accomplishments and the utter and absolute greatness that we will be emanating. We're kinda like the sun. But if the sun radiated pure awesomeness. And was more hot. Like sexy hot. Not like fire hot. Although we're like that too..."

Casey trails off in deep thought but shakes his head.

"As my fellow (K)Nightmare has said we aren't some power team thrown together to get ratings. Although we sure as hell will do a killer job for sales of merch becasue come on who doesn't want a shirt with the faces of the two best wrestlers on it?"

The fans pop again.

"We are here to have each other's backs and mock the entirety of the ECWW Locker Room and then some. Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan are the most noble of nightmares and theres not a damn person or group of people that can or will stop us."

"and keep in mind ladies and gentlemen.... this lovely World Heavyweight Championship is only the beginning...." Neville says before (K)Nightmare's theme begins to play through the arena.

Casey and Neville climb out of the ring and jump into the crowd, celebrating with the fans as they make their exit.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Will is in his locker room, reading comics when all of a sudden he stops.

"I must have blacked out during my match last night. I don't remember a single thing, not even who won. I'm going to call Harry Jones and see if he remembers."

He takes out his phone and calls the contact listed as "Chode Eater"
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:32 pm

DT Weymes finishes donating 25,000 to the Bluth Family to help them put an end to this rising pandemic that is TBA.

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Arrested-development-tba-check
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The fans go crazy as Omega's theme plays. He walks out onto the stage and raises his arms into the air, as the fans get louder. He lowers them as he walks down the ramp. Omega stands at the bottom of the ramp and looks around the arena, before turning to his left and walking up the steel steps, and he steps into the ring. He walks around the ring, looking out into the crowd. He stands in the middle of the ring, raising the mic in his hand to his lips, as his music stops and he starts to speak.

Omega

"Well, sure was a hell of a night last night, wasn't it?"

The fans' cheers get even louder, as Omega laughs, and waits for them to quiet down before continuing.

"Sure was. 3 huge matches. Scorpio vs. Slade Williams in the Scorpion's Den. Slade's final match. Well, other than the one I still need to have with him. We need to see if he's truly the king he says he is, and if I'm the rebel IWA needed. But we also had my match against Devin Smith. And man, was that a good one. An I Quit Match to determine the #1 Contender to the ECWW World Championship, you know, other than the 3 contenders there already were. Omega vs. Devin Smith, a match that finally took place, and man, did he quit. Took a powerbomb off the stage to do it, gotta say, he's a much tougher mother fucker than I took him for. But he wasn't tough enough for me. Do you guys know how close I came to quitting at various points last night? Well, the closest I came was actually letting the ref ask me if I wanted to. Thought about it, but I wasn't willing to give Devin Smith a title match, so I said no. Worked out, I got my title match. And what sweet irony it is that Neville Ryan walked out of that 3-turned-to-4 Stages of Hell match as champion. The fans finally get to see Omega and Neville Ryan combat at the peak of their careers. And it's for the greatest prize this industry has to offer. What a story there. Omega and Neville Ryan, 3XW Originals. The first man I can say I truly hated was him, and he can say the same about me. But after 3XW, we hardly ever crossed paths. Maybe once or twice here and there, but now, it's on. Neville Ryan had to fight and claw his way to win that third fall, and was able to get that fourth fall too, but now he has to face me. A man who has no leash. Neville knows me well enough to know that you don't fuck with me. He's one of the few people who takes me seriously, and that's why he's always been one of my greatest opponents. Those who take me seriously have a chance. Those who think for even one second that I have no chance get smashed into the mat. Or to the floor, you can ask Devin about that. And now (K)Nightmare has reunited. I don't know if Neville plans on having Casey help him retain the title. I doubt Casey would do that, cause he probably wants the title too bad, but who knows now. But with (K)Nightmare back together, I've got quite a task. But Neville, I'm telling you now, at Hallowicked, you'll see why I've always been the better man. And if you have Casey help you, I will have an ace up my sleeve. Enjoy your reign while it lasts, because on October 26th, your title becomes my title. And you guys can watch it for only..."

The fans give a loud "$9.99!" leaving Omega looking confused.

"Wha... no. It's $49.99. Who sells a Pay-Per-View for $9.99? I can't think of one company that would sell Pay-Per-Views for $9.99, and throw in original content and every Pay-Per-View ever. That's ridiculous. Whatever. Just order Hallowicked, and you'll see me win the title."

Omega drops his mic and leaves the ring, going to the back, looking around, wondering why they thought Hallowicked would be only $9.99.

OFF: I feel like this really sucks, but it amused me at times. Plus, I didn't feel like restarting.
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:09 pm

DT is backstage watching Casey and Neville's promo, shaking his head.

"Ugh, these guys are teaming together? What a knightmare. I mean nightmare! Nightmare! I said nightmare! I said ..."

He turns to Bear and points at him with a threatening expression.

"nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Neville Ryan arrives at the arena with his ECWW World Championship over his shoulder and a (K)Nightmare T-Shirt under his jacket, he still has a limp and his head is still bandaged from his match last night. He yawns as he looks around.

"Now... where can I get an energy drink..." he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:28 pm

@OfficialDevinSmith
"I suffered some minor injuries thanks to the reckless Omega. I'll be taking a few weeks off to rest my injuries and heal. I'll return with some tranquilizers for that wild animal."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:33 pm

@OfficialDevinSmith
"Oops, I had some tranquilizers to give Omega but I think I dropped them in my vodka. Now, I'm seeing aliens everywhere! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GREEN PRICKS! #Abducted #TweetingFromASpaceShip #ImTotallyNotDrunkRightNow
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 am

The Canadian Killer Jayson St. Pierre is shown at his home in Lethbridge, Canada, walking his dog. He doesn't bother to show up at the arena after the latest PPV.

Blue Brock is shown Competitive Pokemon battling on his Nintendo 3DS, playing Pokemon Y. He cheers in joy as his Adamant-Natured, Choice Banded Nidoking OKos the opponents Pokemon with an Earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:53 am

Son of Anarchy wrote:
The Canadian Killer Jayson St. Pierre is shown at his home in Lethbridge, Canada, walking his dog. He doesn't bother to show up at the arena after the latest PPV.

Blue Brock is shown Competitive Pokemon battling on his Nintendo 3DS, playing Pokemon Y. He cheers in joy as his Adamant-Natured, Choice Banded Nidoking OKos the opponents Pokemon with an Earthquake.

Red Ash comes up being retro and shit playing Pokemon Yellow on his game boy color as his Charmelon just evolved into a Charizard

RED ASH --- "Fuck yea"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 am

Nᴜᴡᴀᴅɴᴀ wrote:
Son of Anarchy wrote:

Red Ash comes up being retro and shit playing Pokemon Yellow on his game boy color as his Charmelon just evolved into a Charizard

RED ASH --- "Fuck yea"

Blue Brock turns around and looks up at Red Ash, and notices the GBC. His eyebrows raises and his eyes act like Brock's from the anime.

BLUE BROCK --- "Wait, why are you playing without me? I thought we agreed to do a Co-Op together?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:06 am

Harry Jones arrives at the arena, rocking a vintage Tenpin Bowling Australia t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Neville is backstage watching the Monday Night War on his laptop as he clutches his World title.

"See that's what I needed. Someone get Mike Tyson on the phone! I need him to punch Tim and then fuck up my name in a press conference!" he yells before looking around.

"Wait, who the hell am I yelling at to do stuff?" he wonders aloud before grabbing his cellphone and texting Casey

"Get Mike goddamn Tyson on the phone"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Captain2 wrote:
Neville is backstage watching the Monday Night War on his laptop as he clutches his World title.

"See that's what I needed. Someone get Mike Tyson on the phone! I need him to punch Tim and then fuck up my name in a press conference!" he yells before looking around.

"Wait, who the hell am I yelling to do stuff?"
Casey Anomaly is on his own laptop and is wearing a (K)Nightmare hoodie.

"Me I would assume. But I don't think I have that much influence in the boxing world. But we should get some one to punch out Tim."

Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:46 pm

LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

"Me I would assume. But I don't think I have that much influence in the boxing world. But we should get some one to punch out Tim."

Neville looks startled as he looks over at Casey

"Jesus. how long have you been there for?" He quickly texts to Casey to disregard his last message.

"Yeah, like maybe a hobo or something? give him a six pack and tell him that Tim's face is the pope or something and watch him go to town"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Captain2 wrote:
LegendOfCasey wrote:
Captain2 wrote:

Neville looks startled as he looks over at Casey

"Jesus. how long have you been there for?" He quickly texts to Casey to disregard his last message.

"Yeah, like maybe a hobo or something? give him a six pack and tell him that Tim's face is the pope or something and watch him go to town"
Casey shrugs still not looking up from his own laptop.

"Depends on what your definition of "long" or "been here" is."

Casey looks up after a moment a confused look on his face. He shakes his head.

"I can't tell if that was from a possible concussion or lack of sleep due to too much netflix."

He shrugs once more.

"Anyways. A hobo should do the trick. I think if we get the hobo drunk enough and convince him that Tim is fulled with crack rocks the hobo will beat him up like a pinata."
Back to top Go down
Deanpool
Executive
Executive
Deanpool

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:54 pm

DT Weymes is backstage, having finally remembered the result of his match at the PPV. He starts writing ridiculous strategies all over a chalkboard, pulling whatever small chunks are left of his own hair out following a nightmare start to his ECWW career. He drops to his knees and knocks his chalkboard over.

DT turns around mid song.

"Turn off the fucking record player, Bear. Now's not the time for Simon and Garfunkel!"

Bear turns off the record player.

"I've had it up to here with you, you big grizzly fuck! You're banished to the wild!"

Bear doesn't react. Probably doesn't understand English still.

"No! I don't wanna hear your shit! We're done! You've cost me every damn match I've been in! So leave! I never want to see your face again"

The Bear leaves and mauls a few crew workers to death. DT stays in his locker room, sitting with his legs crossed muttering to himself.

"I'll show them. I'll show all of them."

Last edited by Deanpool on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next