The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:33 am

The Personality Peep wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian walks around backstage, his Intercontinental Championship strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, preparing to head to work the bag hanging from the ceiling.

Brad Maddox is sitting on a crate, watching some of his old matches from the indys.[/color]

The Prime Time Players walk aroud backstage together, searching for a partner to take on Too Cool on SmackDown.

Sterling James Keenan, Carlito, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler walk backstage
Young notices Carlito out in front of them and tells Titus. They both speed up and approach Carlito from behind, each going to one of his sides.

Titus: How ya doin' Carlito?

Carlito looks to his left then to the right as he smirks tossing his apple up into the air.

CARLITO ---
"Can Carlito help you guys with something?"
Young: Man, we just wanted to ask you a question is all.

Titus: How would you like to team with the Prime Time Players, and take on those 2 dancing goons, and their fat slob of a friend?

Carlito turns to look at Darren then back to Titus as he tosses his apple up and down and grins

CARLITO ---
"Not taking sides but don't the two of you dance as well? But you sell it to me, what is in it for Carlito to take out those three freaks?
Titus looks to Darren as Young looks back.

Titus: Well Darren, he wants to know what's in it for him.

Young: I see than Titus.

They look back at Carlito.

Young: We can guarantee success my man.

Titus: You see, while Too Cool aren't the men they used to be, back in the 90's, they are still considered legends, together. Therefore, if Carlito and the Prime Time Players can beat Too Cool, then they beat legends.

Carlito begins to nod his head listening to them as he looks at his apple then at Titus.

CARLITO ---
"You know, you have a point, beat legends! And then maybe the management around here will quit treating Carlito like he is some sort of joke around here... that's not cool. You two guys, your cool, I can see that, you got yourself a partner!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian walks around backstage, his Intercontinental Championship strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, preparing to head to work the bag hanging from the ceiling.

Brad Maddox is sitting on a crate, watching some of his old matches from the indys.[/color]

The Prime Time Players walk aroud backstage together, searching for a partner to take on Too Cool on SmackDown.

Young notices Carlito out in front of them and tells Titus. They both speed up and approach Carlito from behind, each going to one of his sides.

Carlito looks to his left then to the right as he smirks tossing his apple up into the air.

CARLITO ---

Titus: How would you like to team with the Prime Time Players, and take on those 2 dancing goons, and their fat slob of a friend?

Carlito turns to look at Darren then back to Titus as he tosses his apple up and down and grins

CARLITO ---
"Not taking sides but don't the two of you dance as well? But you sell it to me, what is in it for Carlito to take out those three freaks?

Titus: You see, while Too Cool aren't the men they used to be, back in the 90's, they are still considered legends, together. Therefore, if Carlito and the Prime Time Players can beat Too Cool, then they beat legends.

Carlito begins to nod his head listening to them as he looks at his apple then at Titus.

CARLITO ---
"You know, you have a point, beat legends! And then maybe the management around here will quit treating Carlito like he is some sort of joke around here... that's not cool. You two guys, your cool, I can see that, you got yourself a partner!"
Titus: Good to now my man. This match will lead Carlito to the World Heavyweight Championship, and the Prime Time Players to that Millions of Dolla's we've been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---
Titus: Good to now my man. This match will lead Carlito to the World Heavyweight Championship, and the Prime Time Players to that Millions of Dolla's we've been looking for.

Carlito slaps Titus on the chest and smirks

CARLITO ---
"Besides Cooltime Players has a ring to it, and those three aren't cool..."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:40 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---
Young: I like that. Sounds nice. Sounds like winners.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:42 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

OOC: Wanna RP as Christian/Miz or Maddox/Ziggler?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:43 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

CARLITO ---

OOC: Wanna RP as Christian/Miz or Maddox/Ziggler?
Christian/Miz sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 am

The Miz walks with a smile on his face past the Intercontinental Champion
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:48 am

Granger wrote:

Christian looks back at Miz, smiling.

Christian: Why are you so happy?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 am

Granger wrote:

The Miz turns to see the champ before him and arrogantly grins

THE MIZ ---
"Well I woke up this morning that is the first good thing, and well I made it here safe, what about you champ?"
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 am

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Alberto Del Rio arrives at the arena and he is sporting a suit and a towel draping his neck. He ignores the fans trying to get pictures with him and walks around.

Damien Sandow arrives wearing his usual robe and smug look and ignores the incompetent fans trying to block his way. As soon as he gets past them, he begins walking around.

OT-RP, anyone? I'm a little rusty just to let you guys know.

Sterling James Keenan walks down the hallways as he sports a pair of shades and a black wife beater with a smug smile as he helps lift up a package on the truck to help a struggling crew member as he pats him on the back and walks on.

Alberto Del Rio approaches SJK and examines him as he helps him

"Oh good. I have found you. I need a cup of hot tea, if you don't mind. Of course you don't. Now get to it, peasant."

He gets a big smirk on his and gestures towards him to get going.

OT-I'll drop Sandow for now. I don't know how to be intellectual yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 am

Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Alberto Del Rio arrives at the arena and he is sporting a suit and a towel draping his neck. He ignores the fans trying to get pictures with him and walks around.

Damien Sandow arrives wearing his usual robe and smug look and ignores the incompetent fans trying to block his way. As soon as he gets past them, he begins walking around.

Sterling James Keenan walks down the hallways as he sports a pair of shades and a black wife beater with a smug smile as he helps lift up a package on the truck to help a struggling crew member as he pats him on the back and walks on.

"Oh good. I have found you. I need a cup of hot tea, if you don't mind. Of course you don't. Now get to it, peasant."

Sterling watches as Del Rio motions for him to go as he plays the dumb act and points at himself like a idiot crew member and acts like he is about to go as he snickers and raises his fist up to Alberto letting him read... STAY DOWN as he rests his arms and stands still.

S.J.K ---
"Read and weep because this is your first and last warning, never come up to me like I am the help again, I help people like a gentleman but some rich prick like you trying to boss me around will make you understand why I got that tatted on my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 am

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

Sterling watches as Del Rio motions for him to go as he plays the dumb act and points at himself like a idiot crew member and acts like he is about to go as he snickers and raises his fist up to Alberto letting him read... STAY DOWN as he rests his arms and stands still.

S.J.K ---
"Read and weep because this is your first and last warning, never come up to me like I am the help again, I help people like a gentleman but some rich prick like you trying to boss me around will make you understand why I got that tatted on my knuckles.

Del Rio mockingly looks afraid

"Oh no! I'm shaking! I am so scared of such a weak little peasant like yourself. You look like help or a white rapper. Which one is it? Either way you are just a low life scumbag that needs to learn to respect greatness when it's in front of you. You're lucky I'm wasting my time speaking to you anyways."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:13 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---
"Well I woke up this morning that is the first good thing, and well I made it here safe, what about you champ?"
Christian: Well Miz, since you asked, I became the Intercontinental Champion on SmackDown, for the fifth time. So, pretty good week.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:19 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---
Christian: Well Miz, since you asked, I became the Intercontinental Champion on SmackDown, for the fifth time. So, pretty good week.

The Miz turns his attention to the championship shining on his shoulder and nods his head impressed as he claps.

THE MIZ ---
"Congrats it was a good match and I guess the best man of the night won, five times you say? Wow, that is impressive."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:22 am

Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

S.J.K ---

"Oh no! I'm shaking! I am so scared of such a weak little peasant like yourself. You look like help or a white rapper. Which one is it? Either way you are just a low life scumbag that needs to learn to respect greatness when it's in front of you. You're lucky I'm wasting my time speaking to you anyways."

Sterling looks insulted as he smiles and laughs looking away as he looks serious in Alberto's eyes and gets in his face and then looks him up and down and is honestly not impressed by the former world champion.

S.J.K ---
"You wanna run that by me again because what it sounded like you said is that your just begging the hottest, shinning star on this roster who has all the eyes on him to whoop your ass and finally do what everybody has been wanting to do is to knock your ass out and then make sure that you stay... the fuck... down!"

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

The Miz turns his attention to the championship shining on his shoulder and nods his head impressed as he claps.

THE MIZ ---
"Congrats it was a good match and I guess the best man of the night won, five times you say? Wow, that is impressive."
Christian: Why thank you. You had a good performance during the match though. Unlucky for you to get double teamed.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---
Christian: Why thank you. You had a good performance during the match though. Unlucky for you to get double teamed.

The Miz just laughs and shakes his head.

THE MIZ ---
"Well it's karma getting me for actually helping out Wade Barrett but thanks I always try my best, you know Flair handed down the Figure 4 to me basically, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---
"Well it's karma getting me for actually helping out Wade Barrett but thanks I always try my best, you know Flair handed down the Figure 4 to me basically, right?"
Christian: Yeah I know. Well you got the Figure Four from Flair, and I got the Spear from Edge.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---
Christian: Yeah I know. Well you got the Figure Four from Flair, and I got the Spear from Edge.

The Miz nods his head "true, true."

THE MIZ ---
"You know at least they chose good people to pass the torch on to, you never know I may be dodging the spear and you fighting off the Figure 4 for that title someday."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 am

A limo is seen pulling up outside the arena, rolling down the street and turning into the parking lot, coming to a stop right in front of the doors. As it comes to a complete stop, the back door of the limo opens and a foot steps out. The door opens the rest of the way and when the man steps out, you see that it is the President of the WWE, Paul Heyman, who is the owner and rider in that limo. Heyman steps forward and shuts his door, which causes the limo to begin to pull away and turn around to leave the arena.

As Heyman walks forward, he passes by a few people standing outside the arena, and he reaches the door, he opens it with his shoulder, pushing his way in. When fully in the building, Heyman looks around and a look of disgust is shown on his face from the conditions these workers keep the building in. Being careful as to walk in the middle of the hall, Heyman starts to walk down it, still looking around at the building, a look of disgust still on his face from the spider webs he sees and something that appears to be mold.

Heyman turns around a corner, and when he turns it, many of his superstars appear in his sight. He sees The Rock, CM Punk, John Cena & more, along with some of the divas that work for him. As he looks at all the workers, he fixes the jacket on his suit and starts to walk forward, in between all of the people that he could fire in a New York Minute. Some of the superstars stop and look at Heyman, some knowing that he is their boss and some just thinking he is Paul Heyman, not a special guy at all. As he continues to walk, Heyman is stopped by ________ wanting his attention.

TBC by Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:45 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---
"You know at least they chose good people to pass the torch on to, you never know I may be dodging the spear and you fighting off the Figure 4 for that title someday."
Christian looks at his title and pats the centerpiece, then back at Miz.

Christian: I'll be looking forward to that day.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:46 am

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

S.J.K ---

Sterling looks insulted as he smiles and laughs looking away as he looks serious in Alberto's eyes and gets in his face and then looks him up and down and is honestly not impressed by the former world champion.

S.J.K ---
"You wanna run that by me again because what it sounded like you said is that your just begging the hottest, shinning star on this roster who has all the eyes on him to whoop your ass and finally do what everybody has been wanting to do is to knock your ass out and then make sure that you stay... the fuck... down!"

Del Rio looks at him from head to toe and just shakes his head.

"If you are the hottest, shining star on this roster, then how come I have never heard of you? And what kind of 'shining star' wears that? No no. You see, the thing you don't understand is that I am the shining star of this company. That is my destiny. I'm standing here talking to someone like you, which is wasting my time, listening to this bull shit about how you're some great superstar. Please. Compared to Alberto Del Rio, you are nothing but a low life piece of garbage that I could take out any day I please. However, me being the classy man that I am, I won't embarrass you right now."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---
Christian looks at his title and pats the centerpiece, then back at Miz.

Christian: I'll be looking forward to that day.

The Miz extends his hand for a handshake."

THE MIZ ---
"Honestly it fells good to have a new leash on my career."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 am

Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

S.J.K ---

S.J.K ---

"If you are the hottest, shining star on this roster, then how come I have never heard of you? And what kind of 'shining star' wears that? No no. You see, the thing you don't understand is that I am the shining star of this company. That is my destiny. I'm standing here talking to someone like you, which is wasting my time, listening to this bull shit about how you're some great superstar. Please. Compared to Alberto Del Rio, you are nothing but a low life piece of garbage that I could take out any day I please. However, me being the classy man that I am, I won't embarrass you right now."

As Alberto goes on talk Sterling takes off his sun glasses looking him right in the eyes as he goes on rambling about a bunch of shit that does not even matter as he snickers and begins to remove his wife beater and his glasses hanging on them as he put them on a crate and then taunts.

S.J.K ---
"Come on, come try and embarrass me, it's all fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:02 am

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

S.J.K ---

S.J.K ---

As Alberto goes on talk Sterling takes off his sun glasses looking him right in the eyes as he goes on rambling about a bunch of shit that does not even matter as he snickers and begins to remove his wife beater and his glasses hanging on them as he put them on a crate and then taunts.

S.J.K ---
"Come on, come try and embarrass me, it's all fine by me."

Alberto Del Rio backs away slowly holding his arms in front of himself.

"No way. I'm not going to stoop to your level. Not right here. We can settle this in the ring. But I'll have you know. you will wish you never messed with me, Alberto Del Rio. Just hope I don't squish you like the cockroach you are."

Del Rio walks away from Sterling shaking his head at the low life scum that is SJK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next