The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
A limo is seen pulling up outside the arena, rolling down the street and turning into the parking lot, coming to a stop right in front of the doors. As it comes to a complete stop, the back door of the limo opens and a foot steps out. The door opens the rest of the way and when the man steps out, you see that it is the President of the WWE, Paul Heyman, who is the owner and rider in that limo. Heyman steps forward and shuts his door, which causes the limo to begin to pull away and turn around to leave the arena.

As Heyman walks forward, he passes by a few people standing outside the arena, and he reaches the door, he opens it with his shoulder, pushing his way in. When fully in the building, Heyman looks around and a look of disgust is shown on his face from the conditions these workers keep the building in. Being careful as to walk in the middle of the hall, Heyman starts to walk down it, still looking around at the building, a look of disgust still on his face from the spider webs he sees and something that appears to be mold.

Heyman turns around a corner, and when he turns it, many of his superstars appear in his sight. He sees The Rock, CM Punk, John Cena & more, along with some of the divas that work for him. As he looks at all the workers, he fixes the jacket on his suit and starts to walk forward, in between all of the people that he could fire in a New York Minute. Some of the superstars stop and look at Heyman, some knowing that he is their boss and some just thinking he is Paul Heyman, not a special guy at all. As he continues to walk, Heyman is stopped by ________ wanting his attention.

TBC by Anyone?

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Tumblr_mcjdmaMJK31qcds4qo1_500

Dolph Ziggler stands before the new WWE President, Paul Heyman with a rather large and confident grin on his face with the always ecstatic AJ Lee clinching to his side as Big E. Langston stands his ground to the side of Dolph as he crosses his arms. Dolph extends his hand with a smile to Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Ahh Mr.Heyman, how great it is to see you in a actual position of power once again! President, that's impress well I just wanted to re-introduce myself you you, the new and improved "Show-Off" and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
A limo is seen pulling up outside the arena, rolling down the street and turning into the parking lot, coming to a stop right in front of the doors. As it comes to a complete stop, the back door of the limo opens and a foot steps out. The door opens the rest of the way and when the man steps out, you see that it is the President of the WWE, Paul Heyman, who is the owner and rider in that limo. Heyman steps forward and shuts his door, which causes the limo to begin to pull away and turn around to leave the arena.

As Heyman walks forward, he passes by a few people standing outside the arena, and he reaches the door, he opens it with his shoulder, pushing his way in. When fully in the building, Heyman looks around and a look of disgust is shown on his face from the conditions these workers keep the building in. Being careful as to walk in the middle of the hall, Heyman starts to walk down it, still looking around at the building, a look of disgust still on his face from the spider webs he sees and something that appears to be mold.

Heyman turns around a corner, and when he turns it, many of his superstars appear in his sight. He sees The Rock, CM Punk, John Cena & more, along with some of the divas that work for him. As he looks at all the workers, he fixes the jacket on his suit and starts to walk forward, in between all of the people that he could fire in a New York Minute. Some of the superstars stop and look at Heyman, some knowing that he is their boss and some just thinking he is Paul Heyman, not a special guy at all. As he continues to walk, Heyman is stopped by ________ wanting his attention.

TBC by Anyone?

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Tumblr_mcjdmaMJK31qcds4qo1_500

Dolph Ziggler stands before the new WWE President, Paul Heyman with a rather large and confident grin on his face with the always ecstatic AJ Lee clinching to his side as Big E. Langston stands his ground to the side of Dolph as he crosses his arms. Dolph extends his hand with a smile to Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Ahh Mr.Heyman, how great it is to see you in a actual position of power once again! President, that's impress well I just wanted to re-introduce myself you you, the new and improved "Show-Off" and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler"

Heyman looks down at the hand of the man in front of him, Dolph Ziggler, then looks back up to him, eyeing the woman on the side of him and the large man on the other. As he looks, Heyman looks down at Dolph's hand again and finally extends his own, taking the other man's hand into his and shaking it. He shakes hands for a few seconds then lets go of his grip on Ziggler's hand.

Paul Heyman:

"Well, Dolph. I do remember who you are, and I do remember who this lovely lady is besides you. If I remember correctly, she slapped the taste out of my mouth on one occasion. And this large man next to you must be the one that I've heard people call "your boyfriend". Back to the matter at hand, I thank you for the praise and yes, it is good that I have the power I deserve once again. But let me remind you, sucking up won't work on me. "
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

olph Ziggler stands before the new WWE President, Paul Heyman with a rather large and confident grin on his face with the always ecstatic AJ Lee clinching to his side as Big E. Langston stands his ground to the side of Dolph as he crosses his arms. Dolph extends his hand with a smile to Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---[/color] "Ahh Mr.Heyman, how great it is to see you in a actual position of power once again! President, that's impress well I just wanted to re-introduce myself you you, the new and improved "Show-Off" and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler"[/font][/center]

Heyman looks down at the hand of the man in front of him, Dolph Ziggler, then looks back up to him, eyeing the woman on the side of him and the large man on the other. As he looks, Heyman looks down at Dolph's hand again and finally extends his own, taking the other man's hand into his and shaking it. He shakes hands for a few seconds then lets go of his grip on Ziggler's hand.

Paul Heyman:

"Well, Dolph. I do remember who you are, and I do remember who this lovely lady is besides you. If I remember correctly, she slapped the taste out of my mouth on one occasion. And this large man next to you must be the one that I've heard people call "your boyfriend". Back to the matter at hand, I thank you for the praise and yes, it is good that I have the power I deserve once again. But let me remind you, sucking up won't work on me. "

Dolph put out his hand to stop Big E before he even made a move forward and AJ smiles at Paul remembering what she did as Dolph smirks and looks at Paul then glances back at AJ.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Boyfriend, your so funny Paul, not, that would be body guard I have all that I need in my woman right here. I am not sucking up to you Paul because I do not have to suck up, I am the best that there is, I am the show-off Dolph Ziggler and that is exactly what I do show.. off! I am the highlight, the spotlight, basically I am the light of the WWE and I just thought it would be wise to make sure you knew my name."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 am

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

olph Ziggler stands before the new WWE President, Paul Heyman with a rather large and confident grin on his face with the always ecstatic AJ Lee clinching to his side as Big E. Langston stands his ground to the side of Dolph as he crosses his arms. Dolph extends his hand with a smile to Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---[/color] "Ahh Mr.Heyman, how great it is to see you in a actual position of power once again! President, that's impress well I just wanted to re-introduce myself you you, the new and improved "Show-Off" and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler"[/font][/center]

Paul Heyman:

Dolph put out his hand to stop Big E before he even made a move forward and AJ smiles at Paul remembering what she did as Dolph smirks and looks at Paul then glances back at AJ.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Boyfriend, your so funny Paul, not, that would be body guard I have all that I need in my woman right here. I am not sucking up to you Paul because I do not have to suck up, I am the best that there is, I am the show-off Dolph Ziggler and that is exactly what I do show.. off! I am the highlight, the spotlight, basically I am the light of the WWE and I just thought it would be wise to make sure you knew my name."

Paul puts his hand to his chest and looks at Dolph with an insulting look on his face, like he just insulted his boss, which he probably did. Paul waves his hand in front of Dolph's face and looks at him, then looks at Big E. next to him. As he looks at Big E, he flicks his hand away, telling him to go away. He then looks at AJ and repeats the same thing. When neither one of the two leave, he looks back to Dolph.

Paul Heyman:

"One, Don't ever speak to me in that manner again, Dolph, because I have no problem to fire you right where you stand, so I suggest you back up. Two, I've heard people say he was your boyfriend, I myself have NEVER said such thing, because I don't make homosexual jokes like that. Three, I know who you are. You are a little man who needs the help of others to win his matches. That's why I'm going to speak to the Anonymous General Manager, and I'm going to get him to ban your lackeys from your next match, or you will be FIRED. Finally, I'm going to have to tell you to tell your lackeys to go away, I need to speak to you in private, Mr. Ziggler. If you don't, I will have security forcibly move them from the area."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul puts his hand to his chest and looks at Dolph with an insulting look on his face, like he just insulted his boss, which he probably did. Paul waves his hand in front of Dolph's face and looks at him, then looks at Big E. next to him. As he looks at Big E, he flicks his hand away, telling him to go away. He then looks at AJ and repeats the same thing. When neither one of the two leave, he looks back to Dolph.

Paul Heyman:

"One, Don't ever speak to me in that manner again, Dolph, because I have no problem to fire you right where you stand, so I suggest you back up. Two, I've heard people say he was your boyfriend, I myself have NEVER said such thing, because I don't make homosexual jokes like that. Three, I know who you are. You are a little man who needs the help of others to win his matches. That's why I'm going to speak to the Anonymous General Manager, and I'm going to get him to ban your lackeys from your next match, or you will be FIRED. Finally, I'm going to have to tell you to tell your lackeys to go away, I need to speak to you in private, Mr. Ziggler. If you don't, I will have security forcibly move them from the area."

For a few seconds Dolph stands till looking at Paul Heyman while chewing away on a piece of gum then finally making his decision as he turns around to AJ and Big E. and begins to put his hands up listening to AJ yell at him for not sticking up for her for being called a "lackey" but Dolph just kisses her on the forehead and ushering them both off as Big E glances at Paul Heyman one last time who stands with a large smile on his face as he mocks them by waving bye to them both. Dolph turns around rolling his eyes as it is now him and Paul Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Alright I got rid of them, need it to be more private than this or what is it that you need to talk to me about in "private?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

Granger wrote:
The Personality Peep wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian walks around backstage, his Intercontinental Championship strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, preparing to head to work the bag hanging from the ceiling.

Brad Maddox is sitting on a crate, watching some of his old matches from the indys.[/color]

The Prime Time Players walk aroud backstage together, searching for a partner to take on Too Cool on SmackDown.

The Miz walks with a smile on his face past the Intercontinental Champion
Christian looks back at Miz, smiling.

Christian: Why are you so happy?

The Miz turns to see the champ before him and arrogantly grins

THE MIZ ---
"Well I woke up this morning that is the first good thing, and well I made it here safe, what about you champ?"
Christian: Well Miz, since you asked, I became the Intercontinental Champion on SmackDown, for the fifth time. So, pretty good week.

The Miz turns his attention to the championship shining on his shoulder and nods his head impressed as he claps.

THE MIZ ---
"Congrats it was a good match and I guess the best man of the night won, five times you say? Wow, that is impressive."
Christian: Why thank you. You had a good performance during the match though. Unlucky for you to get double teamed.

The Miz just laughs and shakes his head.

THE MIZ ---
"Well it's karma getting me for actually helping out Wade Barrett but thanks I always try my best, you know Flair handed down the Figure 4 to me basically, right?"
Christian: Yeah I know. Well you got the Figure Four from Flair, and I got the Spear from Edge.

The Miz nods his head "true, true."

THE MIZ ---
"You know at least they chose good people to pass the torch on to, you never know I may be dodging the spear and you fighting off the Figure 4 for that title someday."
Christian looks at his title and pats the centerpiece, then back at Miz.

Christian: I'll be looking forward to that day.

The Miz extends his hand for a handshake."

THE MIZ ---
"Honestly it fells good to have a new leash on my career."
Christian reaches out and shakes his hand.

Christian: It should. I felt the same way after my whole "One More Match" thing.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 am

The crowd go wild as the resident 'A**HOLE' of the WWE, Mr. Anderson, makes his way onto the stage and after plenty of posturing and keeping the crowd waiting, he signals for a microphone to be dropped down from the rafters and as it does, he catches it and his music shuts off.

Mr. Anderson: Well, it looks like a little somebody has come back. Did you miss me?

The crowd cheer as the Green Bay Native begins to execute a well-rehearsed speech to adress his fans in the WWE audience.

Mr. Anderson: They say that home is where the heart is and despite my, huh, differences, with certain members of the WWE hierarchy, I, through the goodness of my heart, have decided to come back home. But this is a new era in the WWE and it's not an era where politically correct neo-politicians stop you from chewing gum, swearing and saying whatever the hell is your damn mind.

Anderson pulls out a pack of chewing gum from his pocket and pops one in his mouth, before putting it back and chewing it over-exaggeratedly for the benefit of the so called neo-politicians in management.

Mr. Anderson: So for all my A**holes in the audience, prepare for a mark-out moment because tonight sees the return of... well actually, not so much. Because frickin' Ken Kennedy, Mr. Kennedy, isn't returning to the WWE. Tonight sees the arrival to the WWE of the ultimate A**hole... WHO HAILS FROM GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN... MISTEEERRRRRRR.... AAANDDDDERRSSSSOOONNNN!

Anderson paces around the ring, as the cheers continue to ring out from the partisan crowd, before deciding enough is enough and raising the microphone back to his lips.

Mr. Anderson: AAAANNNNDDDDEEERRRSSSOOOONNNNN!

His music plays over the PA system once more as he releases the microphone, which flies back into the rafters on it's cable, before turning to head backstage.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian walks around backstage, his Intercontinental Championship strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, preparing to head to work the bag hanging from the ceiling.

Brad Maddox is sitting on a crate, watching some of his old matches from the indys.[/color]

The Prime Time Players walk aroud backstage together, searching for a partner to take on Too Cool on SmackDown.

THE MIZ ---
"Well I woke up this morning that is the first good thing, and well I made it here safe, what about you champ?"
Christian: Well Miz, since you asked, I became the Intercontinental Champion on SmackDown, for the fifth time. So, pretty good week.

The Miz turns his attention to the championship shining on his shoulder and nods his head impressed as he claps.

THE MIZ ---
"Congrats it was a good match and I guess the best man of the night won, five times you say? Wow, that is impressive."
Christian: Why thank you. You had a good performance during the match though. Unlucky for you to get double teamed.

THE MIZ ---
"Well it's karma getting me for actually helping out Wade Barrett but thanks I always try my best, you know Flair handed down the Figure 4 to me basically, right?"
Christian: Yeah I know. Well you got the Figure Four from Flair, and I got the Spear from Edge.

THE MIZ ---
"You know at least they chose good people to pass the torch on to, you never know I may be dodging the spear and you fighting off the Figure 4 for that title someday."

THE MIZ ---

Christian: It should. I felt the same way after my whole "One More Match" thing.

The Miz smirks remembering the whole thing then the whole Randy-Riley-Jimmy segment and laughs.

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

OOC: About to send a PM
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

The Miz smirks remembering the whole thing then the whole Randy-Riley-Jimmy segment and laughs.

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

Christian: Randy? Riley!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

Miz snickers and pats Christian on the back saying one thing before turning to walk off.

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Those were the good times huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

Miz snickers and pats Christian on the back saying one thing before turning to walk off.

[b][THE MIZ ---
Christian: Not necessarily good, but fun times.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

[b][THE MIZ ---

The Miz smirks and waves bye as he begins to walk away out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

[b][THE MIZ ---

Christian turns to walk away in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

[b][THE MIZ ---

Miz looks over his shoulder and smirks as he quickly turns around and from behind nails Christian onto the hard flat surface with a Skull Crushing Finale as he quickly goes and locks in the figure four leg-lock as the backstage workers run on the scene to stop The Miz's blindside attack! Miz breaks the hold as he steps over to the title picking it up and smiling at his reflection as he gets in Christians face with the title.

[THE MIZ ---
"The only reason your name is on that championship is because you got lucky but luck runs out and yours just did... Christian your reality... just got checked!"

Last edited by Granger on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

[b][THE MIZ ---
"Randy?"

[b][THE MIZ ---

Miz looks over his shoulder and smirks as he quickly turns around and from behind nails Christian onto the hard flat surface as he quickly goes and locks in the figure four leg-lock as the backstage workers run on the scene to stop The Miz's blindside attack! Miz breaks the hold as he steps over to the title picking it up and smiling at his reflection as he gets in Christians face with the title.

[THE MIZ ---
"The only reason your name is on that championship is because you got lucky but luck runs out and yours just did... Christian your reality... just got checked!"

Christian lays on the ground, clasping at his leg, in obvious pain.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Please start a new post Razz
Back to top Go down
Universe Booking
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm

SP wrote:
Please start a new post Razz

It's over now hoe.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

good Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

For a few seconds Dolph stands till looking at Paul Heyman while chewing away on a piece of gum then finally making his decision as he turns around to AJ and Big E. and begins to put his hands up listening to AJ yell at him for not sticking up for her for being called a "lackey" but Dolph just kisses her on the forehead and ushering them both off as Big E glances at Paul Heyman one last time who stands with a large smile on his face as he mocks them by waving bye to them both. Dolph turns around rolling his eyes as it is now him and Paul Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Alright I got rid of them, need it to be more private than this or what is it that you need to talk to me about in "private?"

Heyman shakes his head no and looks at Dolph with a big smile on his face.

Paul Heyman:

"Would you like to know the truth, Dolph? I sent away your lackeys to see how you handled yourself when someone tells you what to do, and it seems like you made a good choice. You handled yourself somewhat well, but I've seen people do it better. You better do your best this Friday on Smackdown, because there may be some high profile people watching your match."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

"Would you like to know the truth, Dolph? I sent away your lackeys to see how you handled yourself when someone tells you what to do, and it seems like you made a good choice. You handled yourself somewhat well, but I've seen people do it better. You better do your best this Friday on Smackdown, because there may be some high profile people watching your match."

Dolph raises his eyes as he looks at Paul Heyman who has a crooked smile on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"High profile people? What kind of high profile people?"
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

Dolph raises his eyes as he looks at Paul Heyman who has a crooked smile on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Heyman chuckles at Dolph, asking who those high profile people are. After a few seconds, Heyman stops chuckling and fixes his suit once again, looking back at Dolph after fixing it.

Paul Heyman:

"Don't worry about who these high profile people are, Dolph. Just know they can influence wither or not you keep your job here at WWE. All you need to worry about is doing well in your match this Friday."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Lesnar

Brock Lesnar arrives and walks down the corridor until ______ bumps shoulders with him

**tbd by anyone i'm bored RP?**
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Brad Maddox stands in the hall, watching the exchange of words between Heyman and Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

TBC by Anyone?

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Paul Heyman:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Heyman chuckles at Dolph, asking who those high profile people are. After a few seconds, Heyman stops chuckling and fixes his suit once again, looking back at Dolph after fixing it.

Paul Heyman:

"Don't worry about who these high profile people are, Dolph. Just know they can influence wither or not you keep your job here at WWE. All you need to worry about is doing well in your match this Friday."

Dolph smirks as he turns to look at Paul Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"My performance will be exactly what it is, an A plus, a SHOW-OFF!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 am

S.atisfied wrote:
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Lesnar

Brock Lesnar arrives and walks down the corridor until ______ bumps shoulders with him

**tbd by anyone i'm bored RP?**

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Randyorton_1_full

Randy Orton's body is turned sideways as he collides with Brock Lesnar and then turns slowly back taking a deep breath as he locks eyes with Brock Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next