The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 am

Captain Personality wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian rests in his locker room, staring at his Money in the Bank, having finally attained what has eluded him so many times.

Cody Rhodes walks around, annoyed at not having been at Elimination Chamber.

Brad Maddox works in the practice ring in the gym, gets cocky, and rolled up by the jobber for a 3 count.

The Prime Time Players walk around together.

The Miz is walking around as well.

Seth Rollins is walking around with a smirk on his face.
Cody Rhodes turns a corner and sees Miz, as he approaches him.

The Miz looks at Rhodes up and down and smirks.

THE MIZ ---
"Can I help you Cody?"
Rhodes: Miz I'm not going to downgrade you, I'm not going to insult you, what I am going to do is give you the credit you deserve. You and I both should have been in either the Money in the Bank chamber or the WWE Championship chamber matches. We are the two best things going for the WWE today, and we aren't being treated as such.

The Awesome One, The Miz grins at Rhodes as he does have a point. Randy Orton turned on him and Wade and now The Miz has been forgotten.

THE MIZ ---
"You have a point Cody, you and I are two superstars destined for greatness in the WWE and yet people like Sandow and Anderson get our WWE Title shots? Wade gets to be in the Money in the Bank but an actual winner as myself doesn't?"

OOC: How was the PPV for a late throw together?
Rhodes: And the worst part is that a low life like Christian could win Money in the Bank, and another like Kane won the WWE Championship. Miz, we have futures. Me, a second generation star, and you, a former WWE Champion who beat John Cena in the main event of WrestleMania.

The Miz smirks remembering beating John Cena and shocking the world.

THE MIZ ---
"And don't forget being ranked number one on the PWI 500 but of course everyone acts like that never happened, I am sick and tired of being forgotten!

OOC: I know, wanted to focus on only having one Main Eventer, giving others a chance Very Happy Anything you think i can approve on for 2.0 fed wise?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian rests in his locker room, staring at his Money in the Bank, having finally attained what has eluded him so many times.

Brad Maddox works in the practice ring in the gym, gets cocky, and rolled up by the jobber for a 3 count.

THE MIZ ---
"Can I help you Cody?"
Rhodes: Miz I'm not going to downgrade you, I'm not going to insult you, what I am going to do is give you the credit you deserve. You and I both should have been in either the Money in the Bank chamber or the WWE Championship chamber matches. We are the two best things going for the WWE today, and we aren't being treated as such.

The Awesome One, The Miz grins at Rhodes as he does have a point. Randy Orton turned on him and Wade and now The Miz has been forgotten.

THE MIZ ---
"You have a point Cody, you and I are two superstars destined for greatness in the WWE and yet people like Sandow and Anderson get our WWE Title shots? Wade gets to be in the Money in the Bank but an actual winner as myself doesn't?"

Rhodes: And the worst part is that a low life like Christian could win Money in the Bank, and another like Kane won the WWE Championship. Miz, we have futures. Me, a second generation star, and you, a former WWE Champion who beat John Cena in the main event of WrestleMania.

THE MIZ ---
"And don't forget being ranked number one on the PWI 500 but of course everyone acts like that never happened, I am sick and tired of being forgotten!

OOC: I know, wanted to focus on only having one Main Eventer, giving others a chance Very Happy Anything you think i can approve on for 2.0 fed wise?
[center]Rhodes: So am I Miz. We are treated by management as if anyone in the audience would treat us if they had the power. We need to make an impact one way or another.

OOC: Maybe instead of using the full body renders you use something else, for the champions and management. Cause guys like Kurt don't have those full renders. Other than that, I think it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:10 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---
"Can I help you Cody?"

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

Rhodes: So am I Miz. We are treated by management as if anyone in the audience would treat us if they had the power. We need to make an impact one way or another.

OOC: Maybe instead of using the full body renders you use something else, for the champions and management. Cause guys like Kurt don't have those full renders. Other than that, I think it looks good.

[center]The Miz rubs the newly grown beard on his face and smirks.

THE MIZ ---
"Well I am not the one to usually make a team but you heard what Chris and Edge said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---
"Can I help you Cody?"

THE MIZ ---

THE MIZ ---

Rhodes: So am I Miz. We are treated by management as if anyone in the audience would treat us if they had the power. We need to make an impact one way or another.

The Miz rubs the newly grown beard on his face and smirks.

THE MIZ ---
"Well I am not the one to usually make a team but you heard what Chris and Edge said earlier.
Rhodes: I did. Miz, it may seem it, but I'm not too fond of teams myself. But you and me together would be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15