The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*walking around backstage with a vile smirk on his face*

Dean Ambrose

*admiring his new Intercontinental Championship*

Paige

*backstage training in the gym area*

OT: lets do diiiiis!

CM Punk is seen walking down the hall with a scowl on his face as he spots Kane who somehow managed to beat him this past Friday.

Kane

*flips his hair out of his face and smirks*

"Tell me Punk...How does it feel? Does the pain still lurk from the Chokeslam that beat you in the center of the ring last Friday?"

Punk is not in the mood at all as he shows no fear getting in the face of Kane with a scowl on his face.

CM PUNK ---
"You got lucky, that was nothing but luck and you will see this Friday when I knock your Halloween joke ass out with the go to sleep! So go ahead and give me more reasons, go ahead and make me knock you out now and end your career Kane because I am not in the mood to talk but in the mood to kick some ass!"

Kane

*lets out a small laughter and continues to show his vile smirk*

"You mentioned by anger problems over a week ago, I don't think I'm the one who needed anger management Punk, because right now it seems like you need it. Come to think of it...You may need counseling Punk. Because if you think you can beat me I must have really rattled your brain cells when I dropped you on your head last week!"

CM PUNK ---
"Oh yeah is that right Kane because if I can remember correctly I have whipped your ass in the past and I can do it again! I am the BEST... IN... THE... WORLD! One fluke over me and you really think that you are something don't you? Your a joke! A laughing stalk... you once had people who feared you then you became a joke! You can put the mask back on but we all know the loser behind it!"

Kane

*tilts his head for a moment, and you can tell he has a furious look behind the mask*

"Punk..The next time we compete in that ring again, I will make sure I drain the blood from your veins, and replace it with fear itself! If you want a monster Punk, you got one. The fires of Hell have bound us, and your fate can only be decided by me. I...Will...End you."

Punk smirks as he stares at Kane not looking scared.

CM PUNK ---
"You will end me Kane? Well you better bring your A game because you have pissed me off! I will make it my sole mission to make sure when you get eliminated it will be by MY doing! You may say you are a monster but why am I fear less and I still smell fear? You are scared of me and you may never admit it but it is as obvious as the fact that your career is 4 days from being over!"

Kane

"The Elimination Chamber is nothing, but Hell's back yard, my back yard. Punk you step into a structure constructed by Satan himself, and he is sending the Devil's Favorite Demon to do his doing. I will walk out the new WWE Champion this Sunday...and you'll have no choice, but to call me the Best...In...The..........World."

*Kane lets out his sinister laughter before walking off down the hall*

[As Kane turns the corner, Brock Lesnar is standing right infront of Kane.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Kane

*glares into the eyes of Brock Lesnar, not showing any emotion, nor saying a word*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Alberto Del Rio arrives in fear of dying and looks for someone to talk to

The man who beat Alberto on Smackdown and WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler walks by Alberto with just AJ for once.

Alberto Del Rio looks at Dolph and AJ and scoffs. He glares at the Championship belt for a few moments before looking back up at Ziggler

"Hey you. I like that belt you have there. It would be a shame if someone were to take it from you. Someone with class and dignity. Unlike yourself."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*glares into the eyes of Brock Lesnar, not showing any emotion, nor saying a word*

Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar stands there for a moment before smirking. Suddenly, Lesnar fires a shot into the side of Kane.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar stands there for a moment before smirking. Suddenly, Lesnar fires a shot into the side of Kane.]

Kane

*holds his gut, and turns away, he quickly turns back with a sinister smirk*

"Nice punch..."

*Kane delivers his signature uppercut*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Brock Lesnar

Kane

"Nice punch..."

Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar turns back from the impact of the uppercut, grabbing onto a nearby crate. Lesnar shakes his head and laughs before turning back and facing Kane. Lesnar boots Kane in the gut quickly before shoving him into the crate. Lesnar laughs as he stands, watching Kane hold onto the crate.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Brock Lesnar

Kane

"Nice punch..."

Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar turns back from the impact of the uppercut, grabbing onto a nearby crate. Lesnar shakes his head and laughs before turning back and facing Kane. Lesnar boots Kane in the gut quickly before shoving him into the crate. Lesnar laughs as he stands, watching Kane hold onto the crate.]

Kane

*comes firing back and he charges Lesnar, both go flying over the another set of equipment. Kane gets in a few blows, and gets back to his feet. Kane tilts his head*

"I can do this all night Lesnar...It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Brock Lesnar

Kane

"Nice punch..."

Brock Lesnar

Kane

*comes firing back and he charges Lesnar, both go flying over the another set of equipment. Kane gets in a few blows, and gets back to his feet. Kane tilts his head*

Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar lies on the ground smirking as he reaches over and snags a small object. Lesnar slips the object over his knuckles before rising. Lesnar jumps around the equipment, as Kane hammers in a few more shots to Lesnar, but Lesnar slams Kane hard with one final punch to put him down. Lesnar then tears the brass knuckles off of his fist and throws it down beside Kane.]

"What's wrong Big Red Machine? Too Much For Yah?"

[Lesnar smirks as he stands over a fallen Kane smirking.]

OFF -- Sorry for like a cheap shot and all, but Smackdown, you'll know why Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Brock Lesnar

Kane

"Nice punch..."

Brock Lesnar

Kane

Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar lies on the ground smirking as he reaches over and snags a small object. Lesnar slips the object over his knuckles before rising. Lesnar jumps around the equipment, as Kane hammers in a few more shots to Lesnar, but Lesnar slams Kane hard with one final punch to put him down. Lesnar then tears the brass knuckles off of his fist and throws it down beside Kane.]

Kane

*struggles to get up, he gives Lesnar a furious look*

OT: okay I gotcha. I was wondering, because this came out o nowhere! lol
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
SP wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Brock Lesnar

Kane

"Nice punch..."

Brock Lesnar

Kane

Brock Lesnar

Kane

*struggles to get up, he gives Lesnar a furious look*

OT: okay I gotcha. I was wondering, because this came out o nowhere! lol
Brock Lesnar
[Lesnar smirks once again before walking away.]

Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 Dean_a10

*The new WWE Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose walks out onto the stage with a smugish look on his face. He un-straps his Title from his waist and holds it up with a smirk on his face. Ambrose walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone*

"I...I just love my life! You see, justice was served last week on Smackdown. I warned Christian that his time was coming. Ultimately his time finally came to an end when I defeated him for the WWE Intercontinental Championship! Now this Championship has been held by legends such as Bret Hart, the British Bulldog, the Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Rock, Triple H, and so on and so on. But now...Now it is being held by the future of this company! Dean Ambrose!"

*Ambrose holds the Title up for all to see*

"The prestige of this Title has never felt greater until now. I will bring glory to the Intercontinental Title. I will be the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time...and yes that means better than you Chris Jericho! It will only be a matter of time until Christian comes back for his rematch. And you know...He can have that rematch whenever he wants, because justice will once again rise above and overcome the obsticles that are presented. I do not plan on losing this Title anytime soon...So Christian, think long and hard before wanting your rematch. Until then...My name is Dean Ambrose, and I am...Your Intercontinental....Champion."

*Ambrose's theme hits and he looks out at the crowd and holds the Title high before exiting out through the crowd*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Paige

*sitting on a storage crate backstage while listening to heavy metal music through her iphone, thinking about her Championship shot this Sunday at Elimination Chamber*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

The man who beat Alberto on Smackdown and WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler walks by Alberto with just AJ for once.

Alberto Del Rio looks at Dolph and AJ and scoffs. He glares at the Championship belt for a few moments before looking back up at Ziggler

"Hey you. I like that belt you have there. It would be a shame if someone were to take it from you. Someone with class and dignity. Unlike yourself."

Dolph excuses AJ as he looks at Alberto and smirks and snickers.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Dignity and class? Like who? You? Didn't I just beat you this past Friday! I have class and dignity! I am class and dignity! I am style! I am the show-off Alberto! Who the hell are you!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm

OOC: SP, let's try this chat thing again.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Paige

*sitting on a storage crate backstage while listening to heavy metal music through her iphone, thinking about her Championship shot this Sunday at Elimination Chamber*

AJ Lee skips off from Dolph with the Diva's championship on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Paige

Paige

*looks up seeing AJ coming toward her, Paige takes a deep breath and watches AJ*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Paige

Paige

*looks up seeing AJ coming toward her, Paige takes a deep breath and watches AJ*

As AJ enjoys herself heading throughout the arena she notices her challenger at the Elimination Chamber, Paige just staring at her as AJ smriks.

AJ LEE ---
"Excuse me, do you have a staring problem or have you just never seen someone so stunning?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Paige

Paige

As AJ enjoys herself heading throughout the arena she notices her challenger at the Elimination Chamber, Paige just staring at her as AJ smriks.

AJ LEE ---
"Excuse me, do you have a staring problem or have you just never seen someone so stunning?"

Paige

*removes her ear phones, and shuts her music off*

"Problem? No AJ...there isn't a problem here. I was just admiring what's going to be mine come this Sunday."

*Paige smiles and looks at the Divas Title*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Paige

Paige

AJ LEE ---

Paige

*removes her ear phones, and shuts her music off*

"Problem? No AJ...there isn't a problem here. I was just admiring what's going to be mine come this Sunday."

*Paige smiles and looks at the Divas Title*

AJ looks at he championship and then begins to snicker leading to her dying out laughing.

AJ LEE ---
"Oh God, are you a comedian as well as a Diva because that may have been the funniest thing I have ever heard. Hunny... nobody is taking this title away from me. Together me and Dolph are the power couple of the WWE and nothing will stop us."
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 am

Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:
Granger wrote:
Cole wrote:

Dolph excuses AJ as he looks at Alberto and smirks and snickers.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Dignity and class? Like who? You? Didn't I just beat you this past Friday! I have class and dignity! I am class and dignity! I am style! I am the show-off Alberto! Who the hell are you!

"Who am I? You are really questioning who I, Alberto Del Rio, is? Ask yourself the same question. You see, you make that WWE Championship look like a piece of garbage. With you holding the title, it does not have the sam prestige and honor as it would if someone like me was to hold it. Believe me, Dolph. Your time is just about up. Sooner or later you will lose the Championship to me. You say you are style, right? I don't see you wearing tuxedos worth thousands of dollars and driving around a different color Corvette every day. You are a disgrace to the WWE Championship and I will once again be crowned champion. I'm done talking to you, peasant."

Alberto Del Rio starts to walk away
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 am

Oh and can you give me Ricardo Rodriguez as well? Thanks, love.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 am

You got it!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 am

And Nick wonders why I took over GM spot, you failed me the last time, you are BANNED from EVER having management in one of my feds!

HELP WANTED!
- Co-WWE Commissioner -
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Dude, WTF?

I said we should discuss about Elimination Chamber, and we never talked.

That's not all my fault. We never got the time, life is more important than a fucking e-fed that's barely alive.

Honestly, I don't give two shits if I'm Management.

I'm also dropping Cena and Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:06 pm

So no Elimination Chamber...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next