The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Roleplay or die, it's that simple. Then don't go crying when their is no real superstar e-feds -_-
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Kane

*walking around backstage with a vile smirk on his face*

Dean Ambrose

*admiring his new Intercontinental Championship*

Paige

*backstage training in the gym area*

OT: lets do diiiiis!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Christian sits backstage, preparing himself for his chance at the Money in the Bank chamber.

Brad Maddox walks around backstage, a smirk on his face.

Cody Rhodes works out in the gym.

The Prime Time Players sit in their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Alberto Del Rio arrives in fear of dying and looks for someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Edge walks the hall
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 pm

I love all 4 of yall <3
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Cole wrote:
Alberto Del Rio arrives in fear of dying and looks for someone to talk to

The man who beat Alberto on Smackdown and WWE Champion, Dolph Ziggler walks by Alberto with just AJ for once.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Captain Personality wrote:
Christian sits backstage, preparing himself for his chance at the Money in the Bank chamber.

Brad Maddox walks around backstage, a smirk on his face.

Cody Rhodes works out in the gym.

The Prime Time Players sit in their locker room.

The star member of Evolution 2.0, Randy Orton is walking backstage with a scowl on his face.

Carlito is seen knocking on the locker room of the PTP's
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

CM Punk is seen walking down the hall with a scowl on his face as he spots Kane who somehow managed to beat him this past Friday.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

The new WWE Commissioner and former rival of Edge, Kurt Angle also heads down the hall.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

The new WWE Commissioner and former rival of Edge, Kurt Angle also heads down the hall.
Edge
Ah Kurt my boy, I've been looking for someone of your prestige to talk to. Do you got a minute?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

Edge
Ah Kurt my boy, I've been looking for someone of your prestige to talk to. Do you got a minute?

Kurt sees an old friend in Edge as he smiles at his old pal and likes how he is now of "prestige."

KURT ANGLE --- "Well anything for an old friend, it is good seeing you still sticking around. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

CM Punk is seen walking down the hall with a scowl on his face as he spots Kane who somehow managed to beat him this past Friday.

Kane

*flips his hair out of his face and smirks*

"Tell me Punk...How does it feel? Does the pain still lurk from the Chokeslam that beat you in the center of the ring last Friday?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

Edge

Kurt sees an old friend in Edge as he smiles at his old pal and likes how he is now of "prestige."

KURT ANGLE --- "Well anything for an old friend, it is good seeing you still sticking around. What can I do for you?"
Edge
Well Kurt, they are trying to keep the good ole wrestlers like us down. They would rather parade someone like Dolph Ziggler around as World Champion and have Randy Orton kiss his backside then allow someone that has a dose of talent like myself be world champion or even have a shot. I just figured you have faced me, you know what I have went through with the injuries and all being you've went through similiar. And to go through all that and still come back for this company I believe they owe me. And you could be that guy that gives good ole Edge another shot at that brass ring that he so rightfully deserves. Just think about it Edge and Angle riding supreme again.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

Edge

Edge
Well Kurt, they are trying to keep the good ole wrestlers like us down. They would rather parade someone like Dolph Ziggler around as World Champion and have Randy Orton kiss his backside then allow someone that has a dose of talent like myself be world champion or even have a shot. I just figured you have faced me, you know what I have went through with the injuries and all being you've went through similiar. And to go through all that and still come back for this company I believe they owe me. And you could be that guy that gives good ole Edge another shot at that brass ring that he so rightfully deserves. Just think about it Edge and Angle riding supreme again.

Kurt listens closely and Edge does make a great number of points. Edge fought his way back to the WWE even after they said there was no way possible that it can be done. Kurt begins to shake his head as he rubs his chin.

KURT ANGLE --- "You make a point Adam, I remember back when you had my back, back in the day and I have seen the way that they have treated you... well Edge, I have an idea for you. This Friday on Smackdown I am hosting the Kurt Angle Gold Medal Tournament. You will be able to choose your own opponent and I hope you choose well because the winner of this tournament will get a special reward from yours truly..."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Kane

"Tell me Punk...How does it feel? Does the pain still lurk from the Chokeslam that beat you in the center of the ring last Friday?"

Punk is not in the mood at all as he shows no fear getting in the face of Kane with a scowl on his face.

CM PUNK ---
"You got lucky, that was nothing but luck and you will see this Friday when I knock your Halloween joke ass out with the go to sleep! So go ahead and give me more reasons, go ahead and make me knock you out now and end your career Kane because I am not in the mood to talk but in the mood to kick some ass!"
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Brock Lesnar
[Brock Lesnar is sitting in his locker room backstage, watching replays of the tape of him dropping Angle in the middle of the ring with an F5.]

John Cena
[Cena is sitting on a crate nearby Catering, watching and talking to some co-workers as they pass.]
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

Edge

Edge

Kurt listens closely and Edge does make a great number of points. Edge fought his way back to the WWE even after they said there was no way possible that it can be done. Kurt begins to shake his head as he rubs his chin.

KURT ANGLE --- "You make a point Adam, I remember back when you had my back, back in the day and I have seen the way that they have treated you... well Edge, I have an idea for you. This Friday on Smackdown I am hosting the Kurt Angle Gold Medal Tournament. You will be able to choose your own opponent and I hope you choose well because the winner of this tournament will get a special reward from yours truly..."
Edge
My own opponent eh? If that's the case then I want Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Kane

Punk is not in the mood at all as he shows no fear getting in the face of Kane with a scowl on his face.

CM PUNK ---
"You got lucky, that was nothing but luck and you will see this Friday when I knock your Halloween joke ass out with the go to sleep! So go ahead and give me more reasons, go ahead and make me knock you out now and end your career Kane because I am not in the mood to talk but in the mood to kick some ass!"

Kane

*lets out a small laughter and continues to show his vile smirk*

"You mentioned by anger problems over a week ago, I don't think I'm the one who needed anger management Punk, because right now it seems like you need it. Come to think of it...You may need counseling Punk. Because if you think you can beat me I must have really rattled your brain cells when I dropped you on your head last week!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

Edge

Edge

Edge

Kurt smirks and nods his head.

KURT ANGLE --- "I saw that coming from a mile away, you got it!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

"You mentioned by anger problems over a week ago, I don't think I'm the one who needed anger management Punk, because right now it seems like you need it. Come to think of it...You may need counseling Punk. Because if you think you can beat me I must have really rattled your brain cells when I dropped you on your head last week!"

CM PUNK ---
"Oh yeah is that right Kane because if I can remember correctly I have whipped your ass in the past and I can do it again! I am the BEST... IN... THE... WORLD! One fluke over me and you really think that you are something don't you? Your a joke! A laughing stalk... you once had people who feared you then you became a joke! You can put the mask back on but we all know the loser behind it!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

CM PUNK ---
"Oh yeah is that right Kane because if I can remember correctly I have whipped your ass in the past and I can do it again! I am the BEST... IN... THE... WORLD! One fluke over me and you really think that you are something don't you? Your a joke! A laughing stalk... you once had people who feared you then you became a joke! You can put the mask back on but we all know the loser behind it!"

Kane

*tilts his head for a moment, and you can tell he has a furious look behind the mask*

"Punk..The next time we compete in that ring again, I will make sure I drain the blood from your veins, and replace it with fear itself! If you want a monster Punk, you got one. The fires of Hell have bound us, and your fate can only be decided by me. I...Will...End you."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge walks the hall

Edge

Edge

Edge

Kurt smirks and nods his head.

KURT ANGLE --- "I saw that coming from a mile away, you got it!"
Edge
And perhaps if I injure him bad enough I can have a partner who I can actually tolerate on my way to being the world champion once again.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

*tilts his head for a moment, and you can tell he has a furious look behind the mask*

"Punk..The next time we compete in that ring again, I will make sure I drain the blood from your veins, and replace it with fear itself! If you want a monster Punk, you got one. The fires of Hell have bound us, and your fate can only be decided by me. I...Will...End you."

Punk smirks as he stares at Kane not looking scared.

CM PUNK ---
"You will end me Kane? Well you better bring your A game because you have pissed me off! I will make it my sole mission to make sure when you get eliminated it will be by MY doing! You may say you are a monster but why am I fear less and I still smell fear? You are scared of me and you may never admit it but it is as obvious as the fact that your career is 4 days from being over!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Granger wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

CM PUNK ---

Kane

Punk smirks as he stares at Kane not looking scared.

CM PUNK ---
"You will end me Kane? Well you better bring your A game because you have pissed me off! I will make it my sole mission to make sure when you get eliminated it will be by MY doing! You may say you are a monster but why am I fear less and I still smell fear? You are scared of me and you may never admit it but it is as obvious as the fact that your career is 4 days from being over!"

Kane

"The Elimination Chamber is nothing, but Hell's back yard, my back yard. Punk you step into a structure constructed by Satan himself, and he is sending the Devil's Favorite Demon to do his doing. I will walk out the new WWE Champion this Sunday...and you'll have no choice, but to call me the Best...In...The..........World."

*Kane lets out his sinister laughter before walking off down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next