The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 am

SP wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Oh HELL NO, Nick. I am not okay with that Royal Rumble.

RICHIE SHHHH

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY.

UNLESS YOU WANNA CHANGE THAT ENDING, IN WHICH ILL JUST CUT OUT HEYMAN <3

BUT OTHER THAN THAT. I HAS A PLAN FOR WM AND ALL THAT SHIT SO EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

I HAD A PLAN TOO, NIGGA
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

RICHIE SHHHH

BUT OTHER THAN THAT. I HAS A PLAN FOR WM AND ALL THAT SHIT SO EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

I HAD A PLAN TOO, NIGGA

THEN REPLY TO ME NIGGGGGGAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 am

SP wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

RICHIE SHHHH

I HAD A PLAN TOO, NIGGA

I DID NIGGA <3

Check out my ending <3
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
SP wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:

RICHIE SHHHH

I HAD A PLAN TOO, NIGGA

I DID NIGGA <3

Check out my ending <3

ITS AMAZING! <3 I LUV IT! NOW GET ON CHAT SO WE CAN DISSCUSS PLANS AND SHIT
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 New+worl+championship
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Edge enters the arena, so close yet once again Cena gets in his way. Irritated by this once again occurring he paces back and forth frantically.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around with his entrance mask on over his crimson mask*

Dean Ambrose

*leaning against a wall glaring at people as they walk by*

Drew McIntyre

*walking around backstage with a smug look on his face*

Layla

*walking around backstage with a smile on her face*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 pm

IM BORED SO IMMA GO POST SD MEOW.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:05 am

White guy wrote:
Edge enters the arena, so close yet once again Cena gets in his way. Irritated by this once again occurring he paces back and forth frantically.

Dolph Ziggler and AJ walk up to Edge with smug smirks on their faces and the World Heavyweight and Diva's championships around their waists.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Dolph Ziggler and AJ walk up to Edge with smug smirks on their faces and the World Heavyweight and Diva's championships around their waists.
Edge
Oh how cute Peter Pan and Tinkerbell get titles handed to them

Edge gives a sarcastic clap

Edge
Oh bravo!!! What a great performance you gave out there. It truly was one for the ages. Beating an 80 year old man like that.

wipes a fake tear from his eye

Edge
Sorry it just makes me emotional how much people want to be just like me. On a serious note that truly was beautiful to see Rocky in a state of shock and disbelief that he lost to a rookie to those sorts of matches par say. The play you way you guys pulled that off was a true work of art, may it be a little sloppy? Sure but hey kid your learning, go watch my tapes and you'll get a lot better at it soon.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Chris Jericho arrives, dissapointed about CM Punk helping to eliminate him but happy to have come 4th in the Royal Rumble.

Mr. Anderson arrives, preparing a promo.

MVP arrives, looking for Wade Barrett and/or The Miz.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:30 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Edge
Oh bravo!!! What a great performance you gave out there. It truly was one for the ages. Beating an 80 year old man like that.

Edge
Sorry it just makes me emotional how much people want to be just like me. On a serious note that truly was beautiful to see Rocky in a state of shock and disbelief that he lost to a rookie to those sorts of matches par say. The play you way you guys pulled that off was a true work of art, may it be a little sloppy? Sure but hey kid your learning, go watch my tapes and you'll get a lot better at it soon.

Dolph can not help but die out laughing as he begins to take his championship off from around his waist as he raises it up in the air with a smug smirk on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Oh are you trying to kid Edge? Me or yourself, you do realize that 80 year old man is just one year older than you right? Man, you really are as big of an idiot as I thought, you see there is something you need to realize and that it is time for a revolution, a changing passage, out with the old and in with the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:35 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives, dissapointed about CM Punk helping to eliminate him but happy to have come 4th in the Royal Rumble.

The Best in the World, CM Punk storms down the hallway with a scowl on his face coming off of the Royal Rumble as he is still pissed off by the fact that he was eliminated by John Cena as he begins to turn down the same hall as Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Wade Barrett and The Miz turn around the corner, chatting and laughing at the destruction they did to The Rock at The Royal Rumble. They turn the corner and walks straight into MVP. The Miz then pushes MVP out of the way.

WADE BARRETT ~
"Well look who we have here... Mr.MVP .."

THE MIZ ~ "Wade .. Wasn't it you who eliminated MVP from The Royal Rumble?"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Edge

Edge

Dolph can not help but die out laughing as he begins to take his championship off from around his waist as he raises it up in the air with a smug smirk on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Oh are you trying to kid Edge? Me or yourself, you do realize that 80 year old man is just one year older than you right? Man, you really are as big of an idiot as I thought, you see there is something you need to realize and that it is time for a revolution, a changing passage, out with the old and in with the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"
Edge
Whoa don't get your panties in a bunch Billy Gunn. The fact of the matter is this is your FIRST world title to last over an hour. So don't let it go to your head bub. IF you want we could always tussle another one out so it ends just like each and every other one did and that is you laying on the mat after an every so awesome spear. Trust me though kid you don't want that. You beat The Rock? BIG DEAL. I've destroyed The Undertaker. I'm the reason that pile of shit doesn't show his head anymore. I got SCREWED by John Cena at the Rumble and you and I both know that to be a fact. In fact had I won we would already have a clock ticking down until you lose your beloved strap. Now I'm going to pretend that your little eye candy here hasn't gargled her share of packages in this locker room and applaud her on her win.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm

SP wrote:

Wade Barrett and The Miz turn around the corner, chatting and laughing at the destruction they did to The Rock at The Royal Rumble. They turn the corner and walks straight into MVP. The Miz then pushes MVP out of the way.

WADE BARRETT ~

MVP: Yeah, maybe it was, but I got a bone to pick with you two from way before the Rumble. The first Smackdown back, you two punks cost me my Beat the Clock challenge match. And I ain't lettin that lie. So you and your 'Evolution 2.0', know this, I ain't going away until I get my hands on all of you.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Granger wrote:

The Best in the World, CM Punk storms down the hallway with a scowl on his face coming off of the Royal Rumble as he is still pissed off by the fact that he was eliminated by John Cena as he begins to turn down the same hall as Chris Jericho.

Y2J: Punk, I know you've always been jealous of me, you've always been a Y2J wannabe, but costing me the Royal Rumble match after already being eliminated? That's a new low for you,, 'Best in the World!'.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:51 pm

SP wrote:

WADE BARRETT ~

MVP: Yeah, maybe it was, but I got a bone to pick with you two from way before the Rumble. The first Smackdown back, you two punks cost me my Beat the Clock challenge match. And I ain't lettin that lie. So you and your 'Evolution 2.0', know this, I ain't going away until I get my hands on all of you.

The Miz and Barrett look at each other for a moment before breaking down into laughter. They mock MVP as they chuckle before finally getting serious.

THE MIZ ~
"Haha, That's rich. Look, many Superstars want to "come after us," after what we did at The Royal Rumble. So, here's what's going to happen. On Smackdown, Since Wade Barrett has some other beef with Shawn Michaels he has to deal with, me and you will go one on one!"

Barrett smirks as he pats Miz on the back, still chuckling from the comments of MVP.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Granger wrote:

Y2J: Punk, I know you've always been jealous of me, you've always been a Y2J wannabe, but costing me the Royal Rumble match after already being eliminated? That's a new low for you,, 'Best in the World!'.

Punk smirks as he facepalms.

CM PUNK ---
"The washed up has been is mad again I see... well well... No Chris, I don't wanna be "Y... 2... J" at all actually I wanna be the best that is why I will remain C...M PUNK!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 pm

SMACKDOWN IS GOING TO BE SIIIICK
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Edge

Edge

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
Edge
Whoa don't get your panties in a bunch Billy Gunn. The fact of the matter is this is your FIRST world title to last over an hour. So don't let it go to your head bub. IF you want we could always tussle another one out so it ends just like each and every other one did and that is you laying on the mat after an every so awesome spear. Trust me though kid you don't want that. You beat The Rock? BIG DEAL. I've destroyed The Undertaker. I'm the reason that pile of shit doesn't show his head anymore. I got SCREWED by John Cena at the Rumble and you and I both know that to be a fact. In fact had I won we would already have a clock ticking down until you lose your beloved strap. Now I'm going to pretend that your little eye candy here hasn't gargled her share of packages in this locker room and applaud her on her win.

AJ eyes the Rated R Superstar before grabbing Dolph and kissing him with a smirk as they break apart.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Rated R yet? Well trust me, Rated R is what me and AJ do better than you and Lita. I am young... I am hot... I am the new show stopper! I am the new Rated R Superstar bud Get that through your head and do us all a favor and just leave! Nobody wants you here! Nobody needs you here and from what I remember didn't The Undertaker beat you at Wrestlemania?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Paul Heyman is seen sitting in an office that has his name on it. It seems like he is preparing something, possibly for Friday Night Smackdown?

AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, and The Rock arrive.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 am

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Edge

Edge

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
Edge

AJ eyes the Rated R Superstar before grabbing Dolph and kissing him with a smirk as they break apart.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Rated R yet? Well trust me, Rated R is what me and AJ do better than you and Lita. I am young... I am hot... I am the new show stopper! I am the new Rated R Superstar bud Get that through your head and do us all a favor and just leave! Nobody wants you here! Nobody needs you here and from what I remember didn't The Undertaker beat you at Wrestlemania?
Edge gives them a look of disgust

Edge
Aren't you going to scrub your mouth out? You know after all you don't entirely know where the hell hers has been. Lets see in the last year she has been with you, CM Punk, Kane, Daniel Bryan, AND John Cena. And John's from Boston there is nothing clean that comes out of that hell hole. And seeing who your with I'm sure you know a lot about hell holes

Edge smirks at Dolph, knowing that Dolph knows exactly what he is talking about

Edge
Oh and I hear you made a Wrestle Mania reference. Lets see what exactly has your Wrestle Mania moment been? I've come closer than anyone else to beating the Deadman at his grand event, and if given another chance he would be flattened by a spear and looking up to me. What else have I done? I BROKE Jeff Hardy in half after spearing him from the top of a ladder. I've speared the Hardcore legend Mick Foley through a fucking table on fire and beat him at his own game. And you know that precious money in the bank briefcase you loved so much? I won the FIRST money in the bank match ever. So until you are even good enough to be in the preshow package I don't think the word Wrestlemania should come out of your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am

SP wrote:
SP wrote:

WADE BARRETT ~

The Miz and Barrett look at each other for a moment before breaking down into laughter. They mock MVP as they chuckle before finally getting serious.

THE MIZ ~
"Haha, That's rich. Look, many Superstars want to "come after us," after what we did at The Royal Rumble. So, here's what's going to happen. On Smackdown, Since Wade Barrett has some other beef with Shawn Michaels he has to deal with, me and you will go one on one!"

Barrett smirks as he pats Miz on the back, still chuckling from the comments of MVP.

MVP: It's a deal. I'll see you on Friday night. Oh, and Wade, don't think I'm letting you off the hook.

MVP walks away, leaving Miz and Barrett with their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:10 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Punk smirks as he facepalms.

CM PUNK ---
"The washed up has been is mad again I see... well well... No Chris, I don't wanna be "Y... 2... J" at all actually I wanna be the best that is why I will remain C...M PUNK!

Y2J: Yeah, we've done this before, junior, let's not beat the horse some more. Now, to business, what the hell were you doing at the Rumble?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next