The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 am

The Personality Peep wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, wearing his Peep Show shirt.

Cody Rhodes arrives to the arena, walking straight past the fans outside into the arena.

Brad Maddox arrives to the arena, looking smug as ever. He walks in, his cameraman following him in, filming his every move.

The Prime Time Players, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil arrive, walking past the fans as well, as they boast about "Millions of Dollars"

Sterling James Keenan, Carlito, The Miz , Dolph Ziggler and his crew are all scatted backstage.
Maddox turns a corner and sees Ziggler, with AJ and Langston, and smirks his devilish smirk, and just walks over to them, not saying a word.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKBjgf_t6ekbAtQBJ7g4HXV-FJ3I76oxv5MkbRCgpT4sdzq5J5Rw

Big E. Langston steps in front of Dolph and AJ as Dolph puts out his hand in front of Big E. and stepping forwards
in front of him with a amused smirk on his face as AJ holds onto his arm with death lock.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"May I help you?"
Maddox smirks and raises his eyebrows, looking at Langston. He steps to the side to get a view of Ziggler.

Maddox: No Dolph, I think I can help you.

Dolph chuckles a small bit looking Brad Maddox up and down, the kid has the look to be a star but is such an annoying little prick. Dolph Crosses his arms as AJ switches to wrapping her arms around him laying her head on his side and Big E. just stares at Maddox as he stands to the side of Dolph.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Help me? Okay, you got my attention... Now go ahead and try and keep it. How are you going to help me?"
Maddox: I know you Dolph. Your goal is to be the World Heavyweight Champion. I respect that. But lets face it, without that Money in the Bank briefcase, you have hardly any chance of winning it. That's where I come in. You may have AJ and Big E with you, but AJ is crazier than my mother when it comes to pretty much anything, and Big E is just a guy that would get you disqualified at AJ's approval. And as you know, I'm a former referee. I can make sure you win that World Title, and make sure you keep it.

Big E. steps up to Maddox staring him down as Dolph looks now angry at Maddox for insulting his girl who is screaming at Maddox.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Babe.. Babe.. calm down. Big E. it's okay stand down, I can handle this on my own. So what's that Brad? I have hardly no chances to win the World Heavyweight Champion without the Money in the Bank briefcase? I am the best that there is, the most charismatic and skilled man on the roster, in the world! I am Dolph... Ziggler! Why would I need you huh? Why would I need the "Maddox Experience?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Cody Rhodes arrives to the arena, walking straight past the fans outside into the arena.

Brad Maddox arrives to the arena, looking smug as ever. He walks in, his cameraman following him in, filming his every move.

The Prime Time Players, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil arrive, walking past the fans as well, as they boast about "Millions of Dollars"

Sterling James Keenan, Carlito, The Miz , Dolph Ziggler and his crew are all scatted backstage.
Maddox turns a corner and sees Ziggler, with AJ and Langston, and smirks his devilish smirk, and just walks over to them, not saying a word.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKBjgf_t6ekbAtQBJ7g4HXV-FJ3I76oxv5MkbRCgpT4sdzq5J5Rw

Big E. Langston steps in front of Dolph and AJ as Dolph puts out his hand in front of Big E. and stepping forwards
in front of him with a amused smirk on his face as AJ holds onto his arm with death lock.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"May I help you?"
Maddox smirks and raises his eyebrows, looking at Langston. He steps to the side to get a view of Ziggler.

Dolph chuckles a small bit looking Brad Maddox up and down, the kid has the look to be a star but is such an annoying little prick. Dolph Crosses his arms as AJ switches to wrapping her arms around him laying her head on his side and Big E. just stares at Maddox as he stands to the side of Dolph.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Help me? Okay, you got my attention... Now go ahead and try and keep it. How are you going to help me?"
Maddox: I know you Dolph. Your goal is to be the World Heavyweight Champion. I respect that. But lets face it, without that Money in the Bank briefcase, you have hardly any chance of winning it. That's where I come in. You may have AJ and Big E with you, but AJ is crazier than my mother when it comes to pretty much anything, and Big E is just a guy that would get you disqualified at AJ's approval. And as you know, I'm a former referee. I can make sure you win that World Title, and make sure you keep it.

Big E. steps up to Maddox staring him down as Dolph looks now angry at Maddox for insulting his girl who is screaming at Maddox.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Babe.. Babe.. calm down. Big E. it's okay stand down, I can handle this on my own. So what's that Brad? I have hardly no chances to win the World Heavyweight Champion without the Money in the Bank briefcase? I am the best that there is, the most charismatic and skilled man on the roster, in the world! I am Dolph... Ziggler! Why would I need you huh? Why would I need the "Maddox Experience?"
Maddox: No need to throw a pissy fit there Zigs, I'm just saying, with the type of competition you've got out there, you're gonna need my help whether you like it or not. I'm not doubting your ability Dolphin boy, but with guys like Lesnar, Hunter, Cena, Rock, Undertaker, and of course, me. I'll take myself out of the ballot and use my reffing ways to help you become World Champion over all of those guys. But if you don't want my help, I guess you may be looking at the next World Champion in front of your very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:22 am

Granger wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
Chris Jericho, MVP and Mr. Anderson all arrive seperately, wondering whether anybody will confront them or not.

The Awesome One walks by Chris Jericho with a smile on his face as he shakes hands with a backstage worker.

Jericho: Seriously, you still work here? Well, I guess every company needs cannon fodder for people like me.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Granger wrote:
Chris Jericho, MVP and Mr. Anderson all arrive seperately, wondering whether anybody will confront them or not.

The Awesome One walks by Chris Jericho with a smile on his face as he shakes hands with a backstage worker.

Jericho: Seriously, you still work here? Well, I guess every company needs cannon fodder for people like me.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Tumblr_lbh4raBoxy1qcp23ro1_500

The Miz smirks hearing the familiar voice as he turns around and sees Chris Jericho right there in front of him and chuckles.

THE MIZ ---
"Oh My, Is Chris Jericho back again? Somebody call the paparazzi before the light come out so he can bedazzle you. Actually yes I am still here and everybody loves it, your back, and everybody hates it."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"May I help you?"

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
Maddox: No need to throw a pissy fit there Zigs, I'm just saying, with the type of competition you've got out there, you're gonna need my help whether you like it or not. I'm not doubting your ability Dolphin boy, but with guys like Lesnar, Hunter, Cena, Rock, Undertaker, and of course, me. I'll take myself out of the ballot and use my reffing ways to help you become World Champion over all of those guys. But if you don't want my help, I guess you may be looking at the next World Champion in front of your very eyes.

Dolph bursts out laughing as he looks at Brad Maddox trying to be serious. Dolph hits Big E. on the chest laughing so hard as he Big E. smiles and chuckles a little. Dolph wipes tears from his eyes getting in Maddox's face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"You doubt me? Kid, your delusional even to put your name and the World Heavyweight Championship in the same sentence! I am the Next World Heavyweight Champion and everybody knows it BRAD! Guess what, I am better than The Rock, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, you, and whoever you wanna name because I am DOLPH... ZIGGLER! You were here for the beginning of my career so let me fill you in on something that you obviously missed... I... AM... PERFECTION! Why would I need you when I got myself which is at least 3 times you."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"May I help you?"

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

Dolph bursts out laughing as he looks at Brad Maddox trying to be serious. Dolph hits Big E. on the chest laughing so hard as he Big E. smiles and chuckles a little. Dolph wipes tears from his eyes getting in Maddox's face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"You doubt me? Kid, your delusional even to put your name and the World Heavyweight Championship in the same sentence! I am the Next World Heavyweight Champion and everybody knows it BRAD! Guess what, I am better than The Rock, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, you, and whoever you wanna name because I am DOLPH... ZIGGLER! You were here for the beginning of my career so let me fill you in on something that you obviously missed... I... AM... PERFECTION! Why would I need you when I got myself which is at least 3 times you."
Maddox: Think on it Dolphin. That's all I'm saying.

Maddox looks down at his watch.

Maddox: Now if you'd excuse me, I have to go. Just give it some consideration.

Maddox walks away from Ziggler, his cameraman following.

OFF: First RP as Maddox, how you think I was?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"May I help you?"

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

OOC: Pretty good, mine too as Ziggler, whatcha think?

Dolph just smirks and shrugs as he chews on a piece of gum and continues on his way.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"May I help you?"

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---

OOC: Pretty good, mine too as Ziggler, whatcha think?

Dolph just smirks and shrugs as he chews on a piece of gum and continues on his way.
Pretty good
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Tumblr_mgbfexMi5L1rpg71oo1_250
John Cena walks through the doors, heading down towards the gym section of the building. Cena is sporting is usual attire, as he nods his head at co-workers in the process. Cena enters the gym doors and looks around at the nice equipment. Cena heads over to a weight machine and gears it up, ready to lift.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

[The door opens, and a breath of warmth wafts out to greet him. Winter’s nightly presence was rejected in this space, it seems. It was nearing the peak of the season. His stiff, frigid fingers are telling him so. There is no trace of that here. This door isn’t leading him into a building. It isn’t just any typical structure inviting him in. No, this door led him to a world he once knew, a world that once knew the sounds of his footfalls, the heat of his breath. Beyond is a world he once lived, a world where he once thrived. Time once separated this man from the realm before him. No longer was that the case. He was back. Stepping beyond the arch into the realm he once belonged. He recognized it. He knew it. And he remembered its name.]

"OWWE."

Worker: "Excuse me, sir, but do you have any business here?"

[He is caught off guard. He was so focused on the train of thought he had fallen into that he had lost sight of what was going on around him. By the time his vision returned to the realm of the tangible, he found himself face to face with a worker who looked at him, quizzically. By all means, it was a valid question. OWWE was setting up for their big return at this particular arena. There was no reason for anyone not involved in preparations to wander the premises. He glances at the worker, and then beyond him, towards the inner workings of OWWE’s workforce within.]

Raven: "Do I have business… is such a question truly worth asking? Who am I that I must be asked such a question? Have I truly become that… irrelevant? In days long past, people knew the name, knew the image. People knew me, what I had done, what I was capable of. How long is it now that I cannot attempt an entrance without being held at the door? I was brought back here on the basis that people would remember me. That they would see my name and remember the carnage I caused in that name. Yet the very same company that ensured me recognition of a lasting legacy… doesn’t even recognize my face when I enter the door. Next to all the glorious heroes and legends, has my name been etched upon the pages of such a tome as well? [Raven smiles at the thought.] …Ridiculous."

Raven punches the worker directly in the face, before gracefully walking away.

OT: I love this character so much.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am

Hazza wrote:

Raven punches the worker directly in the face, before gracefully walking away.

this is why i love you ..
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 am

Who wants to roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

The Miz smirks hearing the familiar voice as he turns around and sees Chris Jericho right there in front of him and chuckles.

THE MIZ ---
"Oh My, Is Chris Jericho back again? Somebody call the paparazzi before the light come out so he can bedazzle you. Actually yes I am still here and everybody loves it, your back, and everybody hates it."

Jericho: To quote a certain jackass, really? Really? Really? I'm Y2J, the Highlight of the Night, the Ayatollah of Rock 'N' Rolla and the best in the world at what I do. Everybody loves that.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

THE MIZ ---

Jericho: To quote a certain jackass, really? Really? Really? I'm Y2J, the Highlight of the Night, the Ayatollah of Rock 'N' Rolla and the best in the world at what I do. Everybody loves that.

The Miz smirks shaking his head in embarrassment actually for the poor Lion who just isn't ready to be dethroned not even realizing he was dethroned a very long time ago.

THE MIZ ---
"Well to quote a moron who obviously has lost his head, Would you please just shut the hell up! Jericho, your a joke... past your prime and my generation is taking over and you are being forgotten! When was the last time you were the WWE Champion? Years ago! When was the last time you won in the Main Event of Wrestlemania? Oh yeah that's right... NEVER! You are a joke!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Christian walks around the arena, listening to music on his iPod.

Brad Maddox sits in the hall, his referee shirt hanging on the wall in front of him, which he hung himself.

Cody Rhodes is working out in the gym, in the process of his cardio.

The Prime Time Players sit on a couch in the lounge, planning out a Tag Team Championship future.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:11 am

Brad Maddox sits in the hall, his referee shirt hanging on the wall in front of him, which he hung himself.

The Prime Time Players sit on a couch in the lounge, planning out a Tag Team Championship future.

Sterling James Keenan walks into the gym and smirks as he notices Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 am

Granger wrote:

Get back on, you whore.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:19 am

Granger wrote:

Rhodes finishes his (workout and steps off the treadmill. He takes a towel and wipes the sweat off his forehead, and looks over to the entrance of the gym, noticing SJK looking at him.

Rhodes: Well kid, what is it that you want?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 am

Granger wrote:

Rhodes finishes his (workout and steps off the treadmill. He takes a towel and wipes the sweat off his forehead, and looks over to the entrance of the gym, noticing SJK looking at him.

S.J.K looks surprised by Rhodes as he looks behind him to the left and right like he didn't know he was talking to him. He says "ohhh!" as he points at himself and nods but it seems Cody isn't entertained.

STERLING JAMES KEENAN ---
"Oh you were talking to me, well lets get one thing straight right now and I will let you by just because I just met you but if you ever call me "kid" again I will make you cry and run for you big ole daddy Dusty like when you were a kid, the name is Sterling James Keenan; S... J... K... remember that!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:35 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

S.J.K looks surprised by Rhodes as he looks behind him to the left and right like he didn't know he was talking to him. He says "ohhh!" as he points at himself and nods but it seems Cody isn't entertained.

"Oh you were talking to me, well lets get one thing straight right now and I will let you by just because I just met you but if you ever call me "kid" again I will make you cry and run for you big ole daddy Dusty like when you were a kid, the name is Sterling James Keenan; S... J... K... remember that!"
Rhodes: Alright, Sterling James Keenan, I'll ask again, what is it that you want?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Rhodes: Alright, Sterling James Keenan, I'll ask again, what is it that you want?

S.J.K smirks as he stretches and looks up at the clock.

"Seems to me like it is time for a good daily workout and came here to see it is also a good day for a good laugh."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:47 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

"Seems to me like it is time for a good daily workout and came here to see it is also a good day for a good laugh."
Rhodes: Well if you came here for a workout, then come on in and work out. I don't bite... unless I have to, to become a champion. Your lucky I don't see you as a threat to me and becoming the World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:52 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Rhodes: Well if you came here for a workout, then come on in and work out. I don't bite... unless I have to, to become a champion. Your lucky I don't see you as a threat to me and becoming the World Champion.

S.J.K backs up looking disgusted by Rhodes.

"Unless you have too?! You are a joke you know what happens when you talk trash to S.J.K? [He flashes up his knuckles.] You "Stay Down" don't get on my bad side because Sterling James Keenan is a big deal!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:56 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

"Unless you have too?! You are a joke you know what happens when you talk trash to S.J.K? [He flashes up his knuckles.] You "Stay Down" don't get on my bad side because Sterling James Keenan is a big deal!"
Rhodes looks at SJK, then chuckles.

Rhodes: What was that? Were you trying to show me your fists? Or were you just being a twinkle finger? I "stay down?" There isn't any way that you'd be able to beat me. I mean, if you were such a big deal, wouldn't you have been a champion by now? Well I have. Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Rhodes looks at SJK, then chuckles.

Rhodes: What was that? Were you trying to show me your fists? Or were you just being a twinkle finger? I "stay down?" There isn't any way that you'd be able to beat me. I mean, if you were such a big deal, wouldn't you have been a champion by now? Well I have. Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion.

STERLING JAMES KEENAN --- "Oh is that right well want a pat on the back because I really don't give a damn! Do you have a title now... What no? Exactly! And as soon as the chance come the gold WILL be mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next