The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
A limo is seen pulling up outside the arena, rolling down the street and turning into the parking lot, coming to a stop right in front of the doors. As it comes to a complete stop, the back door of the limo opens and a foot steps out. The door opens the rest of the way and when the man steps out, you see that it is the President of the WWE, Paul Heyman, who is the owner and rider in that limo. Heyman steps forward and shuts his door, which causes the limo to begin to pull away and turn around to leave the arena.

As Heyman walks forward, he passes by a few people standing outside the arena, and he reaches the door, he opens it with his shoulder, pushing his way in. When fully in the building, Heyman looks around and a look of disgust is shown on his face from the conditions these workers keep the building in. Being careful as to walk in the middle of the hall, Heyman starts to walk down it, still looking around at the building, a look of disgust still on his face from the spider webs he sees and something that appears to be mold.

Heyman turns around a corner, and when he turns it, many of his superstars appear in his sight. He sees The Rock, CM Punk, John Cena & more, along with some of the divas that work for him. As he looks at all the workers, he fixes the jacket on his suit and starts to walk forward, in between all of the people that he could fire in a New York Minute. Some of the superstars stop and look at Heyman, some knowing that he is their boss and some just thinking he is Paul Heyman, not a special guy at all. As he continues to walk, Heyman is stopped by ________ wanting his attention.

TBC by Anyone?

olph Ziggler stands before the new WWE President, Paul Heyman with a rather large and confident grin on his face with the always ecstatic AJ Lee clinching to his side as Big E. Langston stands his ground to the side of Dolph as he crosses his arms. Dolph extends his hand with a smile to Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---[/color] "Ahh Mr.Heyman, how great it is to see you in a actual position of power once again! President, that's impress well I just wanted to re-introduce myself you you, the new and improved "Show-Off" and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler"[/font][/center]

Heyman looks down at the hand of the man in front of him, Dolph Ziggler, then looks back up to him, eyeing the woman on the side of him and the large man on the other. As he looks, Heyman looks down at Dolph's hand again and finally extends his own, taking the other man's hand into his and shaking it. He shakes hands for a few seconds then lets go of his grip on Ziggler's hand.

Paul Heyman:

"Well, Dolph. I do remember who you are, and I do remember who this lovely lady is besides you. If I remember correctly, she slapped the taste out of my mouth on one occasion. And this large man next to you must be the one that I've heard people call "your boyfriend". Back to the matter at hand, I thank you for the praise and yes, it is good that I have the power I deserve once again. But let me remind you, sucking up won't work on me. "

Dolph put out his hand to stop Big E before he even made a move forward and AJ smiles at Paul remembering what she did as Dolph smirks and looks at Paul then glances back at AJ.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Boyfriend, your so funny Paul, not, that would be body guard I have all that I need in my woman right here. I am not sucking up to you Paul because I do not have to suck up, I am the best that there is, I am the show-off Dolph Ziggler and that is exactly what I do show.. off! I am the highlight, the spotlight, basically I am the light of the WWE and I just thought it would be wise to make sure you knew my name."

Paul puts his hand to his chest and looks at Dolph with an insulting look on his face, like he just insulted his boss, which he probably did. Paul waves his hand in front of Dolph's face and looks at him, then looks at Big E. next to him. As he looks at Big E, he flicks his hand away, telling him to go away. He then looks at AJ and repeats the same thing. When neither one of the two leave, he looks back to Dolph.

Paul Heyman:

"One, Don't ever speak to me in that manner again, Dolph, because I have no problem to fire you right where you stand, so I suggest you back up. Two, I've heard people say he was your boyfriend, I myself have NEVER said such thing, because I don't make homosexual jokes like that. Three, I know who you are. You are a little man who needs the help of others to win his matches. That's why I'm going to speak to the Anonymous General Manager, and I'm going to get him to ban your lackeys from your next match, or you will be FIRED. Finally, I'm going to have to tell you to tell your lackeys to go away, I need to speak to you in private, Mr. Ziggler. If you don't, I will have security forcibly move them from the area."

For a few seconds Dolph stands till looking at Paul Heyman while chewing away on a piece of gum then finally making his decision as he turns around to AJ and Big E. and begins to put his hands up listening to AJ yell at him for not sticking up for her for being called a "lackey" but Dolph just kisses her on the forehead and ushering them both off as Big E glances at Paul Heyman one last time who stands with a large smile on his face as he mocks them by waving bye to them both. Dolph turns around rolling his eyes as it is now him and Paul Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Alright I got rid of them, need it to be more private than this or what is it that you need to talk to me about in "private?"

Heyman shakes his head no and looks at Dolph with a big smile on his face.

Paul Heyman:

"Would you like to know the truth, Dolph? I sent away your lackeys to see how you handled yourself when someone tells you what to do, and it seems like you made a good choice. You handled yourself somewhat well, but I've seen people do it better. You better do your best this Friday on Smackdown, because there may be some high profile people watching your match."

Dolph raises his eyes as he looks at Paul Heyman who has a crooked smile on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"High profile people? What kind of high profile people?"

Heyman chuckles at Dolph, asking who those high profile people are. After a few seconds, Heyman stops chuckling and fixes his suit once again, looking back at Dolph after fixing it.

Paul Heyman:

"Don't worry about who these high profile people are, Dolph. Just know they can influence wither or not you keep your job here at WWE. All you need to worry about is doing well in your match this Friday."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Lesnar

Brock Lesnar arrives and walks down the corridor until ______ bumps shoulders with him

**tbd by anyone i'm bored RP?**
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Brad Maddox stands in the hall, watching the exchange of words between Heyman and Ziggler.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
Granger wrote:
Richie The Doctor wrote:
A limo is seen pulling up outside the arena, rolling down the street and turning into the parking lot, coming to a stop right in front of the doors. As it comes to a complete stop, the back door of the limo opens and a foot steps out. The door opens the rest of the way and when the man steps out, you see that it is the President of the WWE, Paul Heyman, who is the owner and rider in that limo. Heyman steps forward and shuts his door, which causes the limo to begin to pull away and turn around to leave the arena.

As Heyman walks forward, he passes by a few people standing outside the arena, and he reaches the door, he opens it with his shoulder, pushing his way in. When fully in the building, Heyman looks around and a look of disgust is shown on his face from the conditions these workers keep the building in. Being careful as to walk in the middle of the hall, Heyman starts to walk down it, still looking around at the building, a look of disgust still on his face from the spider webs he sees and something that appears to be mold.

Heyman turns around a corner, and when he turns it, many of his superstars appear in his sight. He sees The Rock, CM Punk, John Cena & more, along with some of the divas that work for him. As he looks at all the workers, he fixes the jacket on his suit and starts to walk forward, in between all of the people that he could fire in a New York Minute. Some of the superstars stop and look at Heyman, some knowing that he is their boss and some just thinking he is Paul Heyman, not a special guy at all. As he continues to walk, Heyman is stopped by ________ wanting his attention.

TBC by Anyone?

olph Ziggler stands before the new WWE President, Paul Heyman with a rather large and confident grin on his face with the always ecstatic AJ Lee clinching to his side as Big E. Langston stands his ground to the side of Dolph as he crosses his arms. Dolph extends his hand with a smile to Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---[/color] "Ahh Mr.Heyman, how great it is to see you in a actual position of power once again! President, that's impress well I just wanted to re-introduce myself you you, the new and improved "Show-Off" and the next World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler"[/font][/center]

Heyman looks down at the hand of the man in front of him, Dolph Ziggler, then looks back up to him, eyeing the woman on the side of him and the large man on the other. As he looks, Heyman looks down at Dolph's hand again and finally extends his own, taking the other man's hand into his and shaking it. He shakes hands for a few seconds then lets go of his grip on Ziggler's hand.

Paul Heyman:

"Well, Dolph. I do remember who you are, and I do remember who this lovely lady is besides you. If I remember correctly, she slapped the taste out of my mouth on one occasion. And this large man next to you must be the one that I've heard people call "your boyfriend". Back to the matter at hand, I thank you for the praise and yes, it is good that I have the power I deserve once again. But let me remind you, sucking up won't work on me. "

Dolph put out his hand to stop Big E before he even made a move forward and AJ smiles at Paul remembering what she did as Dolph smirks and looks at Paul then glances back at AJ.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Boyfriend, your so funny Paul, not, that would be body guard I have all that I need in my woman right here. I am not sucking up to you Paul because I do not have to suck up, I am the best that there is, I am the show-off Dolph Ziggler and that is exactly what I do show.. off! I am the highlight, the spotlight, basically I am the light of the WWE and I just thought it would be wise to make sure you knew my name."

Paul puts his hand to his chest and looks at Dolph with an insulting look on his face, like he just insulted his boss, which he probably did. Paul waves his hand in front of Dolph's face and looks at him, then looks at Big E. next to him. As he looks at Big E, he flicks his hand away, telling him to go away. He then looks at AJ and repeats the same thing. When neither one of the two leave, he looks back to Dolph.

Paul Heyman:

"One, Don't ever speak to me in that manner again, Dolph, because I have no problem to fire you right where you stand, so I suggest you back up. Two, I've heard people say he was your boyfriend, I myself have NEVER said such thing, because I don't make homosexual jokes like that. Three, I know who you are. You are a little man who needs the help of others to win his matches. That's why I'm going to speak to the Anonymous General Manager, and I'm going to get him to ban your lackeys from your next match, or you will be FIRED. Finally, I'm going to have to tell you to tell your lackeys to go away, I need to speak to you in private, Mr. Ziggler. If you don't, I will have security forcibly move them from the area."

For a few seconds Dolph stands till looking at Paul Heyman while chewing away on a piece of gum then finally making his decision as he turns around to AJ and Big E. and begins to put his hands up listening to AJ yell at him for not sticking up for her for being called a "lackey" but Dolph just kisses her on the forehead and ushering them both off as Big E glances at Paul Heyman one last time who stands with a large smile on his face as he mocks them by waving bye to them both. Dolph turns around rolling his eyes as it is now him and Paul Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Alright I got rid of them, need it to be more private than this or what is it that you need to talk to me about in "private?"

Heyman shakes his head no and looks at Dolph with a big smile on his face.

Paul Heyman:

"Would you like to know the truth, Dolph? I sent away your lackeys to see how you handled yourself when someone tells you what to do, and it seems like you made a good choice. You handled yourself somewhat well, but I've seen people do it better. You better do your best this Friday on Smackdown, because there may be some high profile people watching your match."

Dolph raises his eyes as he looks at Paul Heyman who has a crooked smile on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"High profile people? What kind of high profile people?"

Heyman chuckles at Dolph, asking who those high profile people are. After a few seconds, Heyman stops chuckling and fixes his suit once again, looking back at Dolph after fixing it.

Paul Heyman:

"Don't worry about who these high profile people are, Dolph. Just know they can influence wither or not you keep your job here at WWE. All you need to worry about is doing well in your match this Friday."

Dolph smirks as he turns to look at Paul Heyman.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"My performance will be exactly what it is, an A plus, a SHOW-OFF!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 am

S.atisfied wrote:

Brock Lesnar arrives and walks down the corridor until ______ bumps shoulders with him

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Randyorton_1_full

Randy Orton's body is turned sideways as he collides with Brock Lesnar and then turns slowly back taking a deep breath as he locks eyes with Brock Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 am

The Personality Peep wrote:
Brad Maddox stands in the hall, watching the exchange of words between Heyman and Ziggler.
*He turns around and spots Raven nonchalantly staring at the floor*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 am

Granger wrote:
S.atisfied wrote:

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Randyorton_1_full

Randy Orton's body is turned sideways as he collides with Brock Lesnar and then turns slowly back taking a deep breath as he locks eyes with Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar locks eyes with Orton as well, inhaling menacingly so his chest moves in and out with every breath... He tilts his head and squints..

"Well look what the cat dragged in... it's been a while hasn't it Randy?.."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 am

I'll probably post Smackdown today.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Chris Jericho is backstage, wondering what this week's Smackdown will bring.

Mr. Anderson is in the gym, after his return promo.

MVP is signing autographs with fans in the entrance to the arena.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm

SMACKDOWN
~ Smackdown kicks off with a Promo from CM Punk, Punk got the best time last week and is now moving on the the Royal Rumble, to challenge for the World Championship. CM Punk beat the Rock last week, and claims that if he can beat the Rock, he can beat anyone else. This sends John Cena out from the back and down to the ring. Cena says that Punk should put his money where his mouth is. Punk tells Cena that he is a loser and he lost last week. Cena says that he won but Daniel Bryan is a fierce competitor and he put up a challenge. CM Punk just says its an excuse for Cena. The Anonymous General Manager then announces that Next Week, CM Punk will go one on one with John Cena.

~ Raven defeated The Miz in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match. The time to beat is 9:34. After the match, Wade Barrett and The Miz attacked Raven, possibly sending a message.

~ We also find out that next week there will be a Divas Championship Fatal Four Way Match, AJ Lee vs. Velvet Sky vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla!

~ Mr. Anderson defeated SJK in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match. Mr. Anderson beat Raven's time of 9:34, setting the new time to 6:12.

~ Backstage we see Too Cool speaking before their match. There is a knock at the door and Scotty opens it. Paul Heyman walks in and shoves the camera man out of the room.

~ Too Cool defeated The Prime Time Players and Carlito in a 6-Man Tag Team Match. Paul Heyman sat at Ring-Side for the Match. As Too Cool celebrated after the bout, Heyman announced that at The Royal Rumble, Too Cool will face The Prime Time Players for the Tag Team Championships!

~ The Miz and Wade Barrett are talking backstage. The Miz tells Barrett that it's official! Next Week, the two are going to create history!

~ Wade Barrett defeated MVP in a Beat the Clock Match, with some help from The Miz. Barrett was able to beat Mr. Anderson's time of 6:12, setting the new time to 4:54[.

~ Kaitlyn and Layla are talking about the Fatal Four Way Match, Next Week. AJ Lee then walks in with Big E Langston behind her, informing the two that next week she is going to take home the Championship. Layla and Kaitlyn beg to differ. Angelina Love then enters and tries to seduce Big E Langston, by getting close to him. Angelina Love says that next week she is going to win. The four women begin to bicker, until Kaitlyn stops it. Kaitlyn says that tonight herself and Layla will face Angelina and AJ. Kaitlyn and Layla walk off, leaving AJ, Angelina and Big E. AJ rolls her eyes at Angelina and then leaves. Love kisses Big E on the cheek before walking away. AJ then yells for E and he comes running.

~ AJ Lee & Angelina Love defeated Kaitlyn and Layla in a Tag Team Match, after AJ hit her own version of a Zig-Zag on Layla. After the match, Angelina would try to celebrate with AJ, but AJ would hit a Zig-Zag on her aswell. AJ stood tall in the ring as we went to a commercial break.

~ Brad Maddox is walking to the ring, set for action, NEXT. He passes Ambrose, who is speaking with Roman Reigns, they "wish him luck," as he continues.

~ Christian defeated Brad Maddox to retain his Intercontinental Championship, in a Singles Bout. Christian got the win after almost splitting Maddox in two with a spear! After the bout, Christian celebrated in the ring. Maddox got to his feet, when Dean Ambrose hit the ring, taking him out. Christian would then turn and begin to brawl with Maddox. The Anonymous GM then sent an e-mail stating that at The Royal Rumble, Christian will defend against Dean Ambrose and Brad Maddox in a Triple Threat Match!

~ Backstage we see AJ Styles being brutally attacked by the man himself, Brock Lesnar. Lesnar stomps into Styles. Referees come running to break it up, but Lesnar chases them off with a steel chair. Lesnar sets AJ up for a chair shot, when someone runs through and grabs the chair from behind Lesnar. The camera can't see who it is. The man hits Lesnar in the back with the chair, dropping him down by Styles. The man drops the chair, and his arm is shown. An arm full of tattoos.

~ In the Main Event, Dolph Ziggler defeated Triple H in a Beat the Clock Match. Ziggler ended the match when he reversed a Pedigree, hitting HHH with a Zig-Zag! Paul Heyman was indeed at ringside, where he ordered Big E Langston and AJ to leave the ring side area. However, Ziggler was able to beat Barrett's time of 4:54, ending the match with 2 seconds left. [4:52] After the bout Ziggler yelled out to Heyman that he can beat the system. When Ziggler turned back around CM Punk was in the ring and clocked him in the head with a boot. Punk then yelled out to Heyman "SCREW YOU." before beating down on Ziggler. This sent Big E Langston back out to the ring. Big E began to beat on Punk and took him out with a Big Ending! Big E and Ziggler would both beat down on Punk, sending Cena down the ramp to make the save. The anonymous general manager would then send one final e-mail, stating that instead .. Next Week Big E will team with Dolph Ziggler to take on John Cena and CM Punk! Heyman applauded the brawl that had ensued, as Smackdown went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Kane2210

Kane

"For nearly over 15 years...I have brought pain, misery, suffering upon the WWE. They tremble at the sound of my name. Freeze out of pure fear when in my sight. And lay eviscerated at the wake of my destruction! You see...I'm not here to make a name for myself. I'm not here to please others. The only reason I'm here...is to please myself. To physically and mentally dismantle all who cross my path. The Royal Rumble is on the horizon. An event where I have proven my dominance. I have eliminated a record 11 men in one match, and have finished in the final 4 numerous times. But this time...things will change! My...destiny. I will enter the Royal Rumble, and I will crush the 29 poor souls who dare to face me. The ones you call great, such as Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, the Rock, Randy Orton...and even my brother, the Undertaker, stand no chance. I'm going to give the WWE the monster it needs. A monster who will show no mercy while the weak and the suffering beg at my feet. The Royal Rumble will be a minor stepping stone. I will once again prove why I am...the Devil's favorite demon!"

*Kane drops the microphone and lets out a sinister laugh. His theme begins to play and he back flips over the top rope. He heads to the back with a vile smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:23 am

Dolph Ziggler and his crew are backstage.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:05 am

Since I'm feeling lazy...

All my guys are walking around backstage separately.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 am

Alberto Del Rio bumps shoulders with Christian as he walks by and mumbles something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

Cole wrote:

Alberto Del Rio bumps shoulders with Christian as he walks by and mumbles something under his breath.
Christian looks back at Del Rio, a surprised kind of look on his face.

Christian: What's the matter Alberto? Mad that I'm a champion and you aren't?
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 am

Cole wrote:

Alberto Del Rio turns around slowly and walks closer to Christian.

"Please. I don't need some stupid Intercontinental Championship. I'm too good for that. When I win the Royal Rumble, I'll be going to Wrestlemania and eventually hold a real championship. I mean, it's only my destiny."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

"Please. I don't need some stupid Intercontinental Championship. I'm too good for that. When I win the Royal Rumble, I'll be going to Wrestlemania and eventually hold a real championship. I mean, it's only my destiny."
Christian: Wow wow wow, Alberto, the Intercontinental Championship has a great lineage. And there isn't any guarantee that you'll win the Rumble match either. I mean, I will be competing, so you'll be competing with a champion. So, how about you shut up, because if the World Heavyweight Championship was your destiny, you would have beaten Edge at WrestleMania 27. If not then, you would have beaten me at Extreme Rules 2011, but you couldn't. I'm not saying I held onto the title for that long, because I didn't, but at least I became a World Champion before you.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

Christian: Wow wow wow, Alberto, the Intercontinental Championship has a great lineage. And there isn't any guarantee that you'll win the Rumble match either. I mean, I will be competing, so you'll be competing with a champion. So, how about you shut up, because if the World Heavyweight Championship was your destiny, you would have beaten Edge at WrestleMania 27. If not then, you would have beaten me at Extreme Rules 2011, but you couldn't. I'm not saying I held onto the title for that long, because I didn't, but at least I became a World Champion before you.

"You see Christian, you may have been a World Champion before me, but I, Alberto Del Rio, am a better wrestler, better performer, and most importantly, a better man than you are. At the Rumble, I will be happy to personally eliminate your smug self and throw you out like the basura, the garbage, that you are."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:47 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

"You see Christian, you may have been a World Champion before me, but I, Alberto Del Rio, am a better wrestler, better performer, and most importantly, a better man than you are. At the Rumble, I will be happy to personally eliminate your smug self and throw you out like the basura, the garbage, that you are."
Christian: Well Alberto, whatever kind of dream world your living in is fine for you, but at the Rumble, you'll be smacked with a dose of reality. Because whether you want to believe it or not, I am better than you in every aspect. I'm not being smug, I'm stating a fact. You'll come face to face with reality when I eliminate YOU from the Rumble, with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:51 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

Christian: Well Alberto, whatever kind of dream world your living in is fine for you, but at the Rumble, you'll be smacked with a dose of reality. Because whether you want to believe it or not, I am better than you in every aspect. I'm not being smug, I'm stating a fact. You'll come face to face with reality when I eliminate YOU from the Rumble, with a smile on my face.

"How about we get a little preview on Smackdown? I want to prove to you and the world that I am the man in the WWE who is destined to be a World Champion. Of course, beating you doesn't really prove anything, since I've done it before."

He laughs with a sadistic looking grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:53 am

Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:
Cole wrote:

"How about we get a little preview on Smackdown? I want to prove to you and the world that I am the man in the WWE who is destined to be a World Champion. Of course, beating you doesn't really prove anything, since I've done it before."

He laughs with a sadistic looking grin on his face
Christian: Fine by me, but I'll let you know, you've never beaten me when it counts, so even if you were to beat me on SmackDown, it doesn't prove that you can beat me in a World Title match, or a title match of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Edge?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 am

got cha.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 am

The Miz and Sterling James Keenan have been dropped to pick up.

--- THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN ---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next